NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Tamrida wrote:Well "Ms. Bingham", how do you explain all of that.
Huh? Huh! HUH?!?

Answer: You can't

:p

Just throwing your own words back at you.

:lol:
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Auphelia wrote:
United States of Brainy wrote:It's fine, it's fine. Like when she says that she killed 200 people, I take that as teenaged hyperbole, not literal truth. :lol:

Did I say kill!?

No, she just incapacitated them!

Then again, a lot of them probably did die, given the fire and smoke and whatnot.

Not to mention the expensive silverware shish kabob-ing everyone's vital organs.

Arkham Inmate: *groans, looks at the fork piercing his spleen* Is...this...pure silver? Fantastic...workmanship... *passes out*

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Tamrida wrote:Well "Ms. Bingham", how do you explain all of that.
Huh? Huh! HUH?!?

Answer: You can't

:p

Just throwing your own words back at you.

(Completely ignores the evidence that I have.)

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Well, i'm going to post.
It is time to reveal what the escape is!

CUE THE DRUM ROLLS

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:00 pm

Whalestron wrote:Hey guys, I’m back from getting ice cream. Hope I didn’t miss anyth- OH GOD WHY IS THERE A HOLE IN THE WALL, DEPUTY, BATGIRL, GET OUT FROM UNDERNEATH THAT RUBBLE! SOUND THE ALARMS!

SEE!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET ICE CREAM!!!!

Oh...speaking of...what flavor you get? :)

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:02 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Not to mention the expensive silverware shish kabob-ing everyone's vital organs.

Arkham Inmate: *groans, looks at the fork piercing his spleen* Is...this...pure silver? Fantastic...workmanship... *passes out*

:rofl:

Tamrida wrote:(Completely ignores the evidence that I have.)

Dear, it is a radio show. Even if you have evidence (impossible, because Less would have covered it up) no one can see it, and if you press too much further, you'll have to get some . . . re-education.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Skarten wrote:Well, i'm going to post.

CUE THE DRUM ROLLS

Everybody btw, don’t mind Whitesnake recording this shit from a rooftop as evidence to help batgirl and friends pursue historian later
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Skarten wrote:Well, i'm going to post.

CUE THE DRUM ROLLS

Everybody btw, don’t mind Whitesnale recording this shit from a rooftop as evidence to help batgirl and friends pursue historian later

Did you see my post from earlier with my demon dog with a normal dog name Cooper growling at the Reaper people?

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Tamrida wrote:(Completely ignores the evidence that I have.)

Dear, it is a radio show. Even if you have evidence (impossible, because Less would have covered it up) no one can see it, and if you press too much further, you'll have to get some . . . re-education.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There is always a paper-trail, no loose ends stay buried for long, and any paperwork, conversations, and more can always be dug up.

As for 're-education', I would like to point out something in my character application that is stated in the DC canon:

Indominable Will

You can't brainwash him even if you tried. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:Everybody btw, don’t mind Whitesnake recording this shit from a rooftop as evidence to help batgirl and friends pursue historian later

Yeah, right. I think he just wants to post that shit on youtube just to let everyone see how Babs and Layla got their asses handed to them. :eyebrow:

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Whalestron wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Everybody btw, don’t mind Whitesnale recording this shit from a rooftop as evidence to help batgirl and friends pursue historian later

Did you see my post from earlier with my demon dog with a normal dog name Cooper growling at the Reaper people?

Actually, I didn’t. Let me look at that and I might add a response to my post, k?
United States of Brainy wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Everybody btw, don’t mind Whitesnake recording this shit from a rooftop as evidence to help batgirl and friends pursue historian later

Yeah, right. I think he just wants to post that shit on youtube just to let everyone see how Babs and Layla got their asses handed to them. :eyebrow:
Nah brainy, whitesnake doesn’t even have a channel. He’s just there to help, but knows he got there too late.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:11 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:

Go after Whitesnake before he can upload the video > Saving Damian before he dies

:thinking:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Ha, wish Yaana was around, she could be Vic's 'expert' witness on the other line and then Harl and Ruth could go at each other over the phone! :rofl:

Okay, got stuff to do. Be back in 30mins to an hour.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote: Nah brainy, whitesnake doesn’t even have a channel. He’s just there to help, but knows he got there too late.

You're telling me that someone named 'whitesnake' doesn't have a youttube channel? That's even more unbelievable than Sydney brutally killing and dismembering and eating 200 people! :rofl:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Ok, gotta go for real now. be back 30mins/hr :)

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:15 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:You're telling me that someone named 'whitesnake' doesn't have a youttube channel? That's even more unbelievable than Sydney brutally killing and dismembering and eating 200 people! :rofl:

Um . . . eating?

:eyebrow:

SC #307

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:15 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Ok, gotta go for real now. be back 30mins/hr :)

Aww, see you later!

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Can i say that the 2 heroines would chase Philipp?
I want to say a one-liner before escaping.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Auph, little bit of advice.

Never try to out spin a self proclaimed spin doctor

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Skarten wrote:Can i say that the 2 heroines would chase Philipp?

Whitesnakes drone will probably follow you/tracker dart you or Damian, or the escape vehicle. And then you’ll be followed. And Brutally murdered by Whitsnake in the most visually disturbing way possible. Or not. Who knows?

Without further ado:

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Whitesnakes drone will probably follow you/tracker dart you or Damian, or the escape vehicle. And then you’ll be followed. And Brutally murdered by Whitsnake in the most visually disturbing way possible. Or not. Who knows?

Your drone will get obliterated by the sheer kool level

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Okay, i posted, but i just want to be able to say an One-Liner as the 2 vigilantes come rushing.
Why? because yes.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Tamrida wrote:Auph, little bit of advice.

Never try to out spin a self proclaimed spin doctor

Dear, she is a veritable Spin God.

Remember, she has spent years on the stage and managed to remain popular and above the muss. She eats disk jockeys like him for breakfast!

SC #307

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Uh, okay, cool, but the dart got into the metal thing?
I feel like it would most likely just bounce off. The MI-26 Is an soviet helicopter thingo.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:41 pm

Skarten wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

Uh, okay, cool, but the dart got into the metal thing?
I feel like it would most likely just bounce off. The MI-26 Is an soviet helicopter thingo.

It’s not quite a dart, it’s like a tiny drill. To any person, it would feel like a needle because it’s so tiny, but it has so pretty good penetrating power for being the size of a thumbnail?

Without further ado:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse