NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:13 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Yaana Noore wrote:

Well, she'll be free once she gets done with Historian. :p Crow and Gunslinger are stuck in their apartments as of Sat afternoon. Hmmm...lemme take a look and see if there's some way we can schedule your girl in... ;)

Actually, I don't think Crow is on the roster are they?

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:
Well, she'll be free once she gets done with Historian. :p Crow and Gunslinger are stuck in their apartments as of Sat afternoon. Hmmm...lemme take a look and see if there's some way we can schedule your girl in... ;)

Actually, I don't think Crow is on the roster are they?

$#@!! I completely forgot about her!

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:16 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:$#@!! I completely forgot about her!

CAW CAW!

*flaps her arms like a bird*
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Again, sorry for not posting in a while, I've been working a lot so there hasn't been a lot of time for me to post. I'm working on my post now.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Auphelia wrote:
United States of Brainy wrote:$#@!! I completely forgot about her!

CAW CAW!

*flaps her arms like a bird*

*screams*

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:Actually, I don't think Crow is on the roster are they?

Ha! I approved her app on the 27th so technically that's on you, Yaana! :p

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=444212&p=34265478#p34265478

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Bycrest wrote:Again, sorry for not posting in a while, I've been working a lot so there hasn't been a lot of time for me to post. I'm working on my post now.

No worries, Bycrest, take your time. Really, no rush. :)

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:19 pm

Damn. Technically it's Flutters as I was going off the date he last updated the roster. Must have done it a day after I edited it...

I'll add her in tomorrow.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:

Damn. Technically it's Flutters as I was going off the date he last updated the roster. Must have done it a day after I edited it...

I'll add her in tomorrow.

That's fine. :) I'm still trying to think of an angle to get Charley involved.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Auphelia, wasn't some sort of ad posted by the Queen offering money to all evil villains at one point, or did I make that up in my head.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Okay, not sure if Charley is still trying to find her "in" as a superhero but if she is, maybe she overhears either the museum robbery or the Arkham breakout on the police scanner and heads to one of the two to make a name for herself stopping a high profile crime?

Also, did you and Auphelia want there to be a relationship between Charley and Syd and Mary? If you want to take it further, maybe Syd's powers were a result of the same Wayne Enterprises experiment? They were both test subjects and that's how they know one another?
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:34 pm

Syd got her powers at the start of the RP. And I'd rather not have Charley have pre-RP relationships. She can meet them during though, sure!

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:38 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:Syd got her powers at the start of the RP. And I'd rather not have Charley have pre-RP relationships. She can meet them during though, sure!

*desperately tries to save face* Well, they manifested during the attack because it was a high-stress situation but who's to say she didn't get them from the experiment and they were just lying dormant until that moment. :p

And not to butt in but yes, Ruth put an ad on the dark web looking for recruits if memory serves. ;)

Edit-but sure, no pre-RP relationships. :)
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:50 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:*desperately tries to save face* Well, they manifested during the attack because it was a high-stress situation but who's to say she didn't get them from the experiment and they were just lying dormant until that moment. :p

And not to butt in but yes, Ruth put an ad on the dark web looking for recruits if memory serves. ;)

She got bitten by a baby mouse that was part of the experiment.

The fingers, remember?

Yaana Noore wrote:Auphelia, wasn't some sort of ad posted by the Queen offering money to all evil villains at one point, or did I make that up in my head.

Why yes there was!

100,000 USD upon meeting and more if you actually join.

I'll have a few apps up over the next few days so I can have some cannon fodder for my attempt to conquer Gotham.
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Auphelia wrote:She got bitten by a baby mouse that was part of the experiment.

The fingers, remember?

Wait...there was a baby mouse?! How could I have missed that?! I certainly would have remembered a cute baby mouse! Are you sure? :lol:

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:01 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Wait...there was a baby mouse?! How could I have missed that?! I certainly would have remembered a cute baby mouse! Are you sure? :lol:

"The animals responded to her voice, crawling over the top side of the car in a frenzy. She glanced up at the shattered window above her, and saw it searching. The wave probed at the edges of the window frame, fingers made up from what appeared to be the pink, hairless bodies of moles and baby mice about to spill over inside the vehicle. The living mass started to extend down into the overturned vehicle. Sydney came to the sickening realisation that she might not survive this night after all, though for a far different reason that she had thought ten minutes ago."

"Sydney was hit with something, something she didn't know how to handle. All she knew was that one second she was screaming as baby mice bit her arm and the next she was on her back, staring at the hole in the side of the car. Mary was behind her and had shot the gun at the swarm, forcing it back."

SC #307

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:06 pm

Auphelia wrote:
United States of Brainy wrote:*desperately tries to save face* Well, they manifested during the attack because it was a high-stress situation but who's to say she didn't get them from the experiment and they were just lying dormant until that moment. :p

She got bitten by a baby mouse that was part of the experiment.

The fingers, remember?

Yaana Noore wrote:Auphelia, wasn't some sort of ad posted by the Queen offering money to all evil villains at one point, or did I make that up in my head.

Why yes there was!

100,000 USD upon meeting and more if you actually join.

I'll have a few apps up over the next few days so I can have some cannon fodder for my attempt to conquer Gotham.

Would there perchance be an opportunity for Charley to showcase her mad skillz on someone then?
Last edited by Yaana Noore on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:08 pm

Auphelia wrote:
United States of Brainy wrote:Wait...there was a baby mouse?! How could I have missed that?! I certainly would have remembered a cute baby mouse! Are you sure? :lol:

"The animals responded to her voice, crawling over the top side of the car in a frenzy. She glanced up at the shattered window above her, and saw it searching. The wave probed at the edges of the window frame, fingers made up from what appeared to be the pink, hairless bodies of moles and baby mice about to spill over inside the vehicle. The living mass started to extend down into the overturned vehicle. Sydney came to the sickening realisation that she might not survive this night after all, though for a far different reason that she had thought ten minutes ago."

"Sydney was hit with something, something she didn't know how to handle. All she knew was that one second she was screaming as baby mice bit her arm and the next she was on her back, staring at the hole in the side of the car. Mary was behind her and had shot the gun at the swarm, forcing it back."

I stand corrected. :) So, instead of getting super smart, she should have gotten the proportionate strength of a mouse and the ability to run through a maze really fast! :D

The Mank
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mank » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Posted.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Sorry, I wasn't on today because I was at my grandmother. Will post as early as possible tomorrow.
Economic Left/Right: -10.0 (previously -6.45)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18 (previously -4.72 )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves;
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Julutth
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Julutth » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Would Green Arrow be too OP for this RP?
Last edited by Julutth on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Posted!
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't on today because I was at my grandmother. Will post as early as possible tomorrow.

Absolutely do not worry about it. Post when you can and I hope you enjoyed the day at your grandmothers! :)

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Lic wrote:Posted!

Awesome post, Lic! You really described the scene nicely, I thought I was in the woods along with Tim! :)

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:38 pm

The Mank wrote:Posted.

Great post, Mank! You really humanized Damian and showed a side of him we don't often get to see, him just being a kid. :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse