NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:05 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:So can people still apply? Cause the OP appears to have CTE'd.

Yeah people can still join, one of the Co-ops has taken the reigns.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Sterkistan wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:So can people still apply? Cause the OP appears to have CTE'd.

Yeah people can still join, one of the Co-ops has taken the reigns.

Righteous.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:09 pm

I am the new OP and Haedros 92712, Yaana Noore and Tamrida are my Co-OPs so apply away! The roster of characters is at the bottom of page one.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:21 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Sterkistan wrote:Yeah people can still join, one of the Co-ops has taken the reigns.

Righteous.

Did you have an idea on which character you wanted to RP? Canon or OC?

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:27 pm

Hero APP:
Name/Alias: Wilbur Knox/Vigilant
Appearance: Stands a stocky 6'3. Graying brown hair, with the typical push-broom cop mustache. Grey eyes. Has "Hard Luck" tattooed on fingers. When patrolling as Vigilant, he wears a purposely ragged looking uniform and conceals his face behind a metal skull mask.
Personality: Slightly exasperated pretty much all the time. A decade as a GCPD cop has kind of killed what little sense of humor he had. Has no tolerance for whiners.
Faction: Independent
Race: Caucasian
Backstory: Wilbur Knox is your typical story of the GCPD. Came in hoping to make a difference. Instead he was underpaid, underappreciated and overworked by the seedy cesspool that is Gotham City. Not to mention being shot 3 times in the line of duty. Through it all, Wilbur soldiered on and did what little he could. Until that fateful night on the docks. Catching what he thought was a typical bunch of crooks doing what they do, Wilbur was shocked to see several GCPD officers (Including his own partner and precinct sergeant) accepting a bribe to look the other way on a human smuggling operation. A regular cop couldn't fix this problem. The next day, Wilbur handed in his resignation and left the precinct for good. Officer Wilbur Knox was no more. The city didn't need him. They needed someone righteous. Someone not afraid to do what regular cops couldn't do. They needed someone...Vigilant.
Powers/Weapons/Tech: Powers: None.
Weapons: His old police issue Beretta, conveniently never turned in when he resigned. One 12 gauge shotgun. Brass knuckles. Two combat knives.
Tech: One decommissioned police cruiser, painted solid black. Police scanner.
Weaknesses: Has a bad knee. Tends to rush in without thought when he sees a crime occurring.
Skills: 10 years with the GCPD, with all the requisite skills (Firearms training, combat skills, etc.)
RP Examples: Yo and yo.
Extra Information (Optional, and for enjoyment and Immersion)
Day Job: Currently a mall security officer at Gotham Mall. Requires little to no activity and makes it easy to slip away.
Living Place: Apartment bulling in Red Hook.
Voice Actor: Jamieson Price.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Coffee. John Wayne movies. The band REO Speedwagon. Dislikes: Criminals. Corrupt cops. People who diss REO Speedwagon.
Theme Song: Hell Patrol.
Did you read the rules? Yes.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:34 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Hero APP:
Appearance: Stands a stocky 6'3. Graying brown hair, with the typical push-broom cop mustache. Grey eyes. Has "Hard Luck" tattooed on fingers. When patrolling as Vigilant, he wears a purposely ragged looking uniform and conceals his face behind a metal skull mask.
Personality: Slightly exasperated pretty much all the time. A decade as a GCPD cop has kind of killed what little sense of humor he had. Has no tolerance for whiners.
Backstory: Wilbur Knox is your typical story of the GCPD. Came in hoping to make a difference. Instead he was underpaid, underappreciated and overworked by the seedy cesspool that is Gotham City. Not to mention being shot 3 times in the line of duty. Through it all, Wilbur soldiered on and did what little he could. Until that fateful night on the docks. Catching what he thought was a typical bunch of crooks doing what they do, Wilbur was shocked to see several GCPD officers (Including his own partner and precinct sergeant) accepting a bribe to look the other way on a human smuggling operation. A regular cop couldn't fix this problem. The next day, Wilbur handed in his resignation and left the precinct for good. Officer Wilbur Knox was no more. The city didn't need him. They needed someone righteous. Someone not afraid to do what regular cops couldn't do. They needed someone...Vigilant.
Weapons: His old police issue Beretta, conveniently never turned in when he resigned. One 12 gauge shotgun. Brass knuckles. Two combat knives.
Weaknesses: Has a bad knee. Tends to rush in without thought when he sees a crime occurring.
Skills: 10 years with the GCPD, with all the requisite skills (Firearms training, combat skills, etc.)
Day Job: Currently a mall security officer at Gotham Mall. Requires little to no activity and makes it easy to slip away.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Coffee. John Wayne movies. The band REO Speedwagon. Dislikes: Criminals. Corrupt cops. People who diss REO Speedwagon.

I mean... the bio could be a bit longer. I’m going to give brainy final total judgement, but I approve.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Man, it’d be a shame if there was, say, another person in Tim's van...

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:44 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Hero APP:

We already have a character a lot like yours,Gunslinger, so you sure ya still wanna go ahead with Vigilant?

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:45 pm

United States of Brainy wrote: We already have a character a lot like yours,Gunslinger, so you sure ya still wanna go ahead with Vigilant?

Nuts. Lemme brainstorm a new one.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Hey brainy, could i get that Discord link again? i cant find the stupid thing and i never joined

EDIT; Wait NVM im just a huge dumbass
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Julutth
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Julutth » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Posted

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:Hey brainy, could i get that Discord link again? i cant find the stupid thing and i never joined

Sure, gimme a sec, I hardly ever use it! :lol:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:54 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Hey brainy, could i get that Discord link again? i cant find the stupid thing and i never joined

Sure, gimme a sec, I hardly ever use it! :lol:

Hey Haedros! Here ya go! The group discord is https://discordapp.com/channels/400457307642920963/468837840042852375

My personal discord is brainygirl999#1316

But give me a heads up here in the OOC if you're going to be there because like I said, I haven't been using it much recently. :p

EDIT- My personal discord is brainygirl999#1316
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:57 pm

EDIT; Wait NVM im just a huge dumbass

Hahaha, no you're not! :) Are you on now? Because I don't see you there.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:10 pm

@Whalestron- Oh no! Cooper suddenly turned into Cujo! :shock: And Kitrina turned into a tree monkey or something! :lol: Great post!

@Julutth- Yeahhh...not too comfortable with the whole ripping off her clothes and assaulting her thing. If you could edit that out, I'd appreciate it. And could we maybe get a Talia post, maybe? :) I'm thinking Bane might need some help extricating himself from the situation he's in because if he's gonna be walking all the way back to Gotham, that miiight be a bit of a problem for him. :p

Julutth
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Julutth » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:18 pm

And could we maybe get a Talia post, maybe? :) I'm thinking Bane might need some help extricating himself from the situation he's in because if he's gonna be walking all the way back to Gotham, that miiight be a bit of a problem for him. :p

Made the edits and will write a post for Talia tomorrow.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 pm

Julutth wrote:
And could we maybe get a Talia post, maybe? :) I'm thinking Bane might need some help extricating himself from the situation he's in because if he's gonna be walking all the way back to Gotham, that miiight be a bit of a problem for him. :p

Made the edits and will write a post for Talia tomorrow.

Okay, thanks! :)

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Just re-read your post with the edits, Julutth and nice job! :) And here I thought Star City was a nice place to live, no crime, low stress! :lol:
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:18 am

Villain APP:
Name/Alias: Vincenzo "Vinny" Baresi/Card Sharp
Appearance: Stands 6'1. Bald as a cue ball. Gray eyes. Average build. Villain outfit is as tacky as a gambling theme thief should look. A bright purple suit, covered in diamonds, spades, all the card markings. Disguises himself with a mask stolen from a convenience store.
Personality: Self-centered, narcissistic, money-grubbing and loud.
Faction: None.
Affiliation: None.
Race: Italian.
Backstory: Some people are born gamblers. Winning and losing small fortunes daily with a mere reveal of a card. And then there are guys like Vinny Baresi. Who couldn't tell you what the winning part felt like. Vinny is a loser. A complete rube with all the gambling prowess of an Amish guy. Vinny was far, far, far away from the big money mob tables he so dreamed of one day playing at. But Vinny did have one talent. A little knack for inventing. Specifically he'd cobbled two sleeve hidden projectile launchers together. If he couldn't play at the tables, he'd just rob one. So one night, he did just that. The mobsters at the table laughed at the moron in the bad suit and weird mask...well, they laughed until said moron shot them full of sharpened metal squares with playing card symbols on them. That was the night Card Sharp was born. Vinny has made it his mission to rob the mobsters who'd never give him a chance to play at their table...and also rob anyone else who looked like they had cash on them. He's not really picky.
Powers/Weapons/Tech: No powers. Possesses two hand-made projectile shooters. Capable of launching his sharp cards at lethal force.
Weaknesses: Vinny is an idiot. No ifs, and's or buts about it. Has zero ability to plan his robberies out. Also not really much a fighter. His one trick is his card thing.
Skills: A small knack for inventing.
Extra Information
Day Job: Unemployed.
Living place: An abandoned tenement in Old Gotham.
Voice Actor:
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Money, women, money, nice suits, money...did he mention money? Dislikes. Mobsters, cops, being broke.
Theme Song:
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:17 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Teenage gangsters shooting up an arcade? Interesting. I may not be able to get a post up today though.

Not an arcade, the penny arcade belongs to Penny Plunderer. :p They robbed a mom and pop video store, ya know, like VHS and DVDs, with Plunderer's help.

Ok, that works too. So what exactly should I write about?
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:58 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Villain APP:
Appearance: Stands 6'1. Bald as a cue ball. Gray eyes. Average build. Villain outfit is as tacky as a gambling theme thief should look. A bright purple suit, covered in diamonds, spades, all the card markings. Disguises himself with a mask stolen from a convenience store.
Backstory: Some people are born gamblers. Winning and losing small fortunes daily with a mere reveal of a card. And then there are guys like Vinny Baresi. Who couldn't tell you what the winning part felt like. Vinny is a loser. A complete rube with all the gambling prowess of an Amish guy. Vinny was far, far, far away from the big money mob tables he so dreamed of one day playing at. But Vinny did have one talent. A little knack for inventing. Specifically he'd cobbled two sleeve hidden projectile launchers together. If he couldn't play at the tables, he'd just rob one. So one night, he did just that. The mobsters at the table laughed at the moron in the bad suit and weird mask...well, they laughed until said moron shot them full of sharpened metal squares with playing card symbols on them. That was the night Card Sharp was born. Vinny has made it his mission to rob the mobsters who'd never give him a chance to play at their table...and also rob anyone else who looked like they had cash on them. He's not really picky.
Powers/Weapons/Tech: No powers. Possesses two hand-made projectile shooters. Capable of launching his sharp cards at lethal force.
Weaknesses: Vinny is an idiot. No ifs, and's or buts about it. Has zero ability to plan his robberies out. Also not really much a fighter. His one trick is his card thing.
Extra Information
Voice Actor:
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Money, women, money, nice suits, money...did he mention money? Dislikes. Mobsters, cops, being broke.
Theme Song:

APPROVED!!! I LIKE THIS GUY! WELCOME ABOARD! :) Okay, we do have an overarching storyline in the IC so I suggest you try and read at least the last couple pages of IC posts. In a nutshell, Bane is wreaking all sorts of havoc on Gotham City. Bane's framed Batman for the murder of the mayor so vigilantes are outlawed and the GCPD has orders to arrest them on sight. The new mayor has declared a state of emergency and the National Guard is on the street. Harvey Bullock is the new police commissioner and Wayne Manor has been raided by the cops. The Batcave had been destroyed and Batman's allies are on the run. If you need help fitting your character into the storyline, feel free to ask!

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:18 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
Not an arcade, the penny arcade belongs to Penny Plunderer. :p They robbed a mom and pop video store, ya know, like VHS and DVDs, with Plunderer's help.

Ok, that works too. So what exactly should I write about?

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Joseph Coyne

When it reached 1PM, the punks appeared in a beat-up old sedan where after entering the arcade, one of them brought some rubber masks based on U.S Presidents. Grabbing a mask of Abe Lincoln, Joseph put the mask over his head to conceal his identify. The rest wore were nicknamed Roosevelt, Jefferson, and Washington as they started to get ready in their little robbery. Joseph was actually surprised to see Washington bring an actual sawn-off shotgun, which he had concealed in his jacket. "Don't tell my pa that I'm borrowing his favorite gun from the cabinet. This is good enough to unleash lead. "Ok, here's the plan. You run in there. Shoot the security camera. Threaten the clerk. Grab the money. Grab some expensive movies or whatever. Run to the car where I act as the getaway driver." Coyne explained to the presidents, as they were ready.
"Now, give me directions to the joint."

While the 4 men were inside of the car, the radio suddenly interrupted their music to tell of a bank robbery at Gotham National Bank. "The cops should pretty much all be there! This gives us enough time to escape from the scene!" Jefferson said to the others, raising morale that the simple video store will be a hitch. When they did arrive at the video store, there weren't a lot of people around the scene. Through the windows of the store, there was only one customer inside and the owner behind the counter, operating the cash register. "You know the drill. Don't be afraid to intimate them." Coyne said to the presidents, as they exited the car and walked into the store. Washington was visible in the window, aiming his shotgun at the clerk, while the others were ransacking the videos on the shelves.

Coyne wasn't being amused as he knew that they hadn't gotten rid of the security camera, as he told them to. To make matters worst, the robbery was going on longer than he expected. Not wanting to take chances, Coyne exited the car with his two pistols, which he nicknamed "The Two Sides of the Coin". Coyne walked through the door, where Washington turned away from the clerk, not expecting to see Coyne. The clerk knowing that Washington was being distracted was starting to reach under the counter for something, causing Coyne to immediately shot him with one of his pistols. The other customer who was in the store attempted to run to the door, where Coyne shot them in the chest several times. Jefferson and Roosevelt stopped what they were doing, shocked that Coyne would kill the two. "Get the movies! Get your favorites, also!" Coyne demanded, as he had Washington shoot off the security camera that was in the corner ceiling of the store.

Running back to the car with a trash bag full of movie DVD's, cash and loose change, the four men drove away from the store. Jefferson was breathing heavily, apparently nervous and still shocked of what had transpired. Roosevelt was opening the bag and checking the movies they stole. "Let's see. A 1950's classic, The Adjournment. Want to watch that. Rail Tracer, that's a good crime film."
"I want it. Heard it's good." Coyne said.
"What about The Terror? That was supposed to be Basil Karlo's first film."
"I prefer his newest film Metamorphosis. That is getting tons of Oscars, already."
"So....can we have the movies we raided from the adult section?"
"...Of course."

Driving back to the penny arcade, Coyne checked the money they stole and started to sort it out. "Ok, I get half and you guys get to share the other half." Coyne said, as he flipping through some dollar bills. "What about sharing in 4's?" Washington asked, when he checked the amount. "I get half of the money for helping you with the robbery. You get to share the other half for being muscle." Coyne explained, as he pocketed any pennies that was in the bottom of the bag. "So...you want Rail Tracer or not? We taking the stash to my house." Washington said, where Coyne took the DVD of Rail Tracer for himself. "I want you to follow my instructions correctly this time." Coyne said, removing his Lincoln mask.
"You 3 are going to get rid of the car and get rid of the masks, also. They are going to be crawling with evidence." Coyne said, giving Washington the mask. "Do you understand?"
"..."
"I said..Do you understand?!"
"Yes, sir." Washington said, calmly.

After they left, Coyne went upstairs to hide his guns and check on his green suit. He figured he can celebrate in a place that he knows of. A lounge of some sort. Curious of the movie he took for himself, Coyne popped Rail Tracer into his video player and began to sit down to watch.

These are the creeps that robbed that video store on Sunday afternoon and killed the sweet old elderly couple that owned it. Let's say it's Monday night now and one or two of these 'Presidents' is breaking into a drug store. Gunslinger or G&R catches them and tries shaking them down for info but they're not talking. But maybe he finds a couple game tokens for the Penny Arcade on them and that's a clue. Thoughts? Also, it might be a good idea to get together with Main and brainstorm together. ;)

Edit- Also, G&R need to be careful because vigilantes are outlawed and the GCPD and the National Guard are gunning for them now.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 am

A thought- Since Vinny likes to gamble but he's unemployed and doesn't have a lot of money would he hang out at the Penny Arcade? Because he could play the games there (even though there's probably no cash payout) for like a penny or nickel.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 am

I can have Roosevelt hijacking a car from orders from the Penny Plunderer, where he ends up running into the Gunslinger or G&R.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:17 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Villain APP:
Extra Information
Voice Actor:
Theme Song:

APPROVED!!! I LIKE THIS GUY! WELCOME ABOARD! :) Okay, we do have an overarching storyline in the IC so I suggest you try and read at least the last couple pages of IC posts. In a nutshell, Bane is wreaking all sorts of havoc on Gotham City. Bane's framed Batman for the murder of the mayor so vigilantes are outlawed and the GCPD has orders to arrest them on sight. The new mayor has declared a state of emergency and the National Guard is on the street. Harvey Bullock is the new police commissioner and Wayne Manor has been raided by the cops. The Batcave had been destroyed and Batman's allies are on the run. If you need help fitting your character into the storyline, feel free to ask!

Yay.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse