NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Imagine Greyface heading home after getting a chemical bath, where the first thing that pops up in their living room TV is news of the Batcave being destroyed. And surely, the Penny Plunderer will react with glee, knowing that Batman will clearly never meddle with his affairs.

I was intending to send the imposter mad hatter to visit him. Unfortunately, his plans have been rather wrecked but he'd like to plot.

Go ahead, Penny Plunderer was already planning some minor stuff.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 pm

With great reluctance, I must call it a night. But wow, REALLY great night. All of you deserve a round of applause. :clap:

Thanks again and good night, everyone!
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:54 am

I shall maybe be unable to post much today and tomorrow. Moving into first apartment.
Economic Left/Right: -10.0 (previously -6.45)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18 (previously -4.72 )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves;
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:06 am

Welp, i'm finally with free time so hooray. I'll try to post as soon as i get up to date with the IC and think of what to do with the Assailant

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:40 am

Personal Freedom wrote:I shall maybe be unable to post much today and tomorrow. Moving into first apartment.

No worries, have fun in your new apartment! :D

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:42 am

Skarten wrote:Welp, i'm finally with free time so hooray. I'll try to post as soon as i get up to date with the IC and think of what to do with the Assailant

Hooray! Maybe the Assailant can offer to take in all the homeless heroes now that the police have impounded Wayne Manor! :p

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:55 am

I'll try to post today.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:I'll try to post today.

Yay! The next superhero hideout the GCPD is raiding is...Gunslinger's apartment! :lol:

Just kidding!

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:17 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:I'll try to post today.

Yay! The next superhero hideout the GCPD is raiding is...Gunslinger's apartment! :lol:

Just kidding!

Good. Any upcoming conflicts Gunslinger and The Rifleman could stumble upon?
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Good. Any upcoming conflicts Gunslinger and The Rifleman could stumble upon?

Not sure yet. If I come up with anything, you'll be the first to know, Pax. ;)

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Good. Any upcoming conflicts Gunslinger and The Rifleman could stumble upon?

Thanks Brainy.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:

Thanks Brainy.

I have something! With all the destruction and the assassination of the mayor, the robbery/murder at the mom and pop video store sorta fell to the wayside. What if...some of the teen gang members responsible had tokens to Penny Plunderer's Penny Arcade on them because they've been hanging out in his arcade? Or maybe the same gang members have been committing other street crimes? Something like that could definitely be of interest to a certain western-themed pair of vigilantes. ;)

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Thanks Brainy.

I have something! With all the destruction and the assassination of the mayor, the robbery/murder at the mom and pop video store sorta fell to the wayside. What if...some of the teen gang members responsible had tokens to Penny Plunderer's Penny Arcade on them because they've been hanging out in his arcade? Or maybe the same gang members have been committing other street crimes? Something like that could definitely be of interest to a certain western-themed pair of vigilantes. ;)

Western-themed? I'm listening, because Penny Plunderer is actually planning on cooking a scheme to get the Penguin a bit envious for denying him of his business scheme.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Western-themed? I'm listening, because Penny Plunderer is actually planning on cooking a scheme to get the Penguin a bit envious for denying him of his business scheme.

More like Western-inspired. Gunslinger and The Rifleman don't dress up like cowboys but they take their inspiration in part from old Western TV shows. You know, call it kismet but this whole possible scenario reminds me of one of my favorite comic book layouts of all time-

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Western-themed? I'm listening, because Penny Plunderer is actually planning on cooking a scheme to get the Penguin a bit envious for denying him of his business scheme.

More like Western-inspired. Gunslinger and The Rifleman don't dress up like cowboys but they take their inspiration in part from old Western TV shows. You know, call it kismet but this whole possible scenario reminds me of one of my favorite comic book layouts of all time-

Sounds interesting, though Coyne will most likely fake ignorance, claiming that the gang members could have only recently been there as a hideout, rather than being involved.

RPs I do

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:31 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Thanks Brainy.

Teenage gangsters shooting up an arcade? Interesting. I may not be able to get a post up today though.
Main Nation Ministry wrote:

Western-themed? I'm listening, because Penny Plunderer is actually planning on cooking a scheme to get the Penguin a bit envious for denying him of his business scheme.

I may or may not have been obsessed with the Old West when I was a kid. :)
Last edited by Pax Nerdvana on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Teenage gangsters shooting up an arcade? Interesting. I may not be able to get a post up today though.

Not an arcade, the penny arcade belongs to Penny Plunderer. :p They robbed a mom and pop video store, ya know, like VHS and DVDs, with Plunderer's help.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Skarten wrote:Welp, i'm finally with free time so hooray. I'll try to post as soon as i get up to date with the IC and think of what to do with the Assailant

Hooray! Maybe the Assailant can offer to take in all the homeless heroes now that the police have impounded Wayne Manor! :p

Good Idea lmao.How would he reach out to Tell them tho
Last edited by Skarten on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Skarten wrote:

Good Idea lmao.How would he reach out to Tell them tho

Hmmm...maybe the prosthesis that Jules wears was designed by the same person that designed Whitesnake's armor? Maybe Jules can get a message to Snake using the designer as a messenger?

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Skarten wrote:Good Idea lmao.How would he reach out to Tell them tho

Hmmm...maybe the prosthesis that Jules wears was designed by the same person that designed Whitesnake's armor? Maybe Jules can get a message to Snake using the designer as a messenger?

Well who knows what condition Whitesnakes armor will be in after the Bane fight? This is why I’m making a character who will make a better suit.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:Well who knows what condition Whitesnakes armor will be in after the Bane fight? This is why I’m making a character who will make a better suit.

Too bad there isn't a suit of Bat armor lying around. :p

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Post up, apologies if it's a bit all over the place I'm running on like 2 hours of sleep and copious amounts of caffeine.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Sterkistan wrote:Post up, apologies if it's a bit all over the place I'm running on like 2 hours of sleep and copious amounts of caffeine.

Not a bad post, Sterk. Now get some sleep! :p

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:53 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:Well who knows what condition Whitesnakes armor will be in after the Bane fight? This is why I’m making a character who will make a better suit.

Too bad there isn't a suit of Bat armor lying around. :p

I don’t really think Bat armor is Caleb’s style. He’s into that weird occult goth shit if you remember
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:04 pm

So can people still apply? Cause the OP appears to have CTE'd.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse