NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:38 pm

AND NIGHTWING'S BACK! YAY! With a snazzy new logo and all set to kick ass and take names! :D

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:39 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:AND NIGHTWING'S BACK! YAY! With a snazzy new logo and all set to kick ass and take names! :D

And Whitesnake is about to fucking deck him across the face due to sheer frustration and shock
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Somehow the more heroes the more I think chaos will increase.

I just realized I had a good villain foil for Hardbass once... his name was Roy G. Biv and he used colored lights to hypnotize people, but his day job was lighting for a rock band I think. Actually, he produces music now... He actually might be brought back in some future arc....

Link
Last edited by Personal Freedom on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -10.0 (previously -6.45)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18 (previously -4.72 )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves;
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:38 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:Somehow the more heroes the more I think chaos will increase.

I just realized I had a good villain foil for Hardbass once... his name was Roy G. Biv and he used colored lights to hypnotize people, but his day job was lighting for a rock band I think. Actually, he produces music now... He actually might be brought back in some future arc....

Link

Wait...so he's a juggler?! :rofl: J/k, I love this guy! Yes, you definitely need to think about bringing this guy into the story, sooner rather than later. Him and his sister. And posted for Lydia. :)

Haedros 92712 wrote:And Whitesnake is about to fucking deck him across the face due to sheer frustration and shock

All I got to say about Snake smacking Dick is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:43 pm

And I don't know who Nightwing is in more danger from, Caleb or Catgirl! I mean Kitrina looks about ready to eat him alive! :rofl:
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:42 pm

Got up my post, I'm pretty happy with it.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Sterkistan wrote:Got up my post, I'm pretty happy with it.

Good post. Except...there's no Batcave. Carrie blew it up. So, no Batcompter, no medical bay, no Batsuits, it's all rubble. And pretty sure that Babs switched off all her trackers. Happened around the time of her big argument with the rest of the Disciples. So yeah, sorry.

Edit- And Carrie more than likely swiped all the Batsuits, along with all the other cool swag.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:02 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Sterkistan wrote:Got up my post, I'm pretty happy with it.

Good post. Except...there's no Batcave. Carrie blew it up. So, no Batcompter, no medical bay, no Batsuits, it's all rubble. And pretty sure that Babs switched off all her trackers. Happened around the time of her big argument with the rest of the Disciples. So yeah, sorry.

Edit- And Carrie more than likely swiped all the Batsuits, along with all the other cool swag.

What would Batman do when his precious Batcave is in ruins?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Ah I posted too. Tried to retcon Dick with the batcompur but I realized that it doesn’t really work. If the Batcomputer still works then they might as well stay in the cave. So that needs to be edited

I’m taking down my pst
Last edited by Lic on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:06 pm

And Wayne Manor and the Batcave have been compromised, GCPD are all over the area so it's no longer good as a base of operations. Getting the hell out of there as quickly as possible is probably the most prudent course of action. So, you probably should seriously think about rewriting your post Sterk because I don't think it's gonna work for the story. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news.

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:07 pm

I'll edit my post then, I was under the impression there was at least half the batcave left.

This might be a good time to blow up the cave actually.
Last edited by Sterkistan on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Sterkistan wrote:I'll edit my post then, I was under the impression there was at least half the batcave left.

Nope, it's all gone, Carrie blew it to hell. And Babs tracker is off, so there's no way to locate her at the moment. Thanks for making the changes, Sterk.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Lic wrote:Ah I posted too. Tried to retcon Dick with the batcompur but I realized that it doesn’t really work. If the Batcomputer still works then they might as well stay in the cave. So that needs to be edited

I’m taking down my pst

Thanks, Lic. :) Sterk's editing.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:Somehow the more heroes the more I think chaos will increase.

Link

Wait...so he's a juggler?! :rofl: J/k, I love this guy! Yes, you definitely need to think about bringing this guy into the story, sooner rather than later. Him and his sister. And posted for Lydia. :)

As tempting as it is... I don't think I can work with any more at the moment.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:What would Batman do when his precious Batcave is in ruins?

I don't know but I bet that's the last time he leaves the Disciples in charge of Gotham! :lol:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:15 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:

As tempting as it is... I don't think I can work with any more at the moment.

Totally understand so no worries. ;)

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:What would Batman do when his precious Batcave is in ruins?

I don't know but I bet that's the last time he leaves the Disciples in charge of Gotham! :lol:

buy random stuff from me

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Am I in a position to blow the cave and Manor? Couldn't possibly make the situation any worse.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:17 pm

Sterkistan wrote:I'll edit my post then, I was under the impression there was at least half the batcave left.

The cave's already blown up! Carrie blew it up! This is what I've been trying to say for the last four or five posts! :lol:

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:19 pm

The cave's already blown up! Carrie blew it up! This is what I've been trying to say for the last four or five posts! :lol:

Oh I thought by blown up you meant it was in shambles but the supports were still there. I wasn't aware it was RAZED TO THE GROUND!

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Sterkistan wrote:

Oh I thought by blown up you meant it was in shambles but the supports were still there. I wasn't aware it was RAZED TO THE GROUND!
Sterkistan wrote:Am I in a position to blow the cave and Manor? Couldn't possibly make the situation any worse.

Sterk, the cave is already destroyed. You can not blow it up because Carrie already blew it up. You can do whatever you want to the Manor but I don't know where you're gonna find more explosives because Carrie already used all the explosives. If you want, the Manor's foundations are probably pretty shaky because of the cave blowing up so it might be all set to collapse on its own. Which means, all of you prob want to get the heck out of there.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Sterkistan wrote:

Carrie used a bigass pile of TNT so I figure she pretty much got the job done. ;)

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:24 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:

buy random stuff from me

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Sterkistan wrote:Oh I thought by blown up you meant it was in shambles but the supports were still there. I wasn't aware it was RAZED TO THE GROUND!

Carrie used a bigass pile of TNT so I figure she pretty much got the job done. ;)

I mean, I only glanced through the IC and I didn't see any of this. I was just confused because there are several different states of blow-up-ness.

Also I edited my post, rather briskly mind you but it's better than nothing.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Sterkistan wrote: I was just confused because there are several different states of blow-up-ness.
:eyebrow:

Okay, thanks for the edit. I really like the idea of there being all these separate tunnels that lead to different places and they have to decide which one to choose.

But...there is no Batcomputer. The Batcomputer would be the first thing to be wrecked in any explosion. I need you to edit out that section of your post completely. This is important to the story and I need this done. Thanks.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse