NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:15 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Yaana Noore wrote:Can Charley be involved please? I need her introduced.

Okay! New plan! Thinking...thinking...what if...Charley arrived at Arkham because she heard about the break-out and wanted to make a name for herself but she got there too late. She saw Tim leaving and followed him. She sees him stop to pick up Babs but isn't sure whether to stay to see what Babs is up to or to follow Tim to where ever he's going?

She can follow Babs to botanical gardens then yeah. Works for me.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Villain APP:
Name/Alias: Joseph Coyne AKA The Penny Plunderer (Yes, THAT Penny Plunderer.)
Appearance:
An uncolored photo of Joseph Coyne

Personality: Rather than just a criminal focused and obsessed with pennies, Joseph is shown to be ruthless and psychotic with no regard for human life, wanting to simply climb the ladder in the criminal empire.
Faction: N/A
Affiliation: Independent
Race: Human
Backstory: Joseph Coyne was well, not a man with modest beginnings. Growing up in a lower-class area in the South of the United States, led to a dislike in the upper class for Joseph Coyne. Nevertheless, when Joseph was young, he gotta get money for his survival, even if his mother and father were drunks. His first job was working selling newspaper where people paid him pennies while his aggressive boss worked in a newspaper stand. For a whole decade starting at the age of 8, he been repeating the same process of selling newspapers without a change in his life, even after his own parents told him that they didn't have no money for college. Stuck at the bottom of the ladder and his mind wanting to expand from the hell in which he was in.

One day, Joseph's boss tells him that he's letting him go. Enraged at this and the fact that his own parents used all of his pennies he had to buy alcohol, he immediately let himself become a member to a gang of young adults, where Joseph was given his own pocket knife for "self-defense." Joseph's first act of "self-defense" was killing his former boss in the middle of a cold night at his own stand, leaving a single penny in the mouth of his boss. Stealing his driver's license, he learned of the house of his former and deceased boss where he stole a couple of business suits, a gold watch from his stabbed corpse and some money for sole purpose of buying a gun with plenty of bullets.

Wanting to become one like the big fish in the lake, instead of the pond with the rest of gang members, he convinced them to do a bank robbery with him. The only problem was that neither of them never prepared for a large type of crime, such as a robbery and discovered the dark part of Joseph. Instead of threatening the bank-tellers and people inside the bank, Joseph immediately shot them point blank at their heads and robbed the bank. Joseph learned to embrace what people saw as something useless and wanted to make a symbol that was to appear in a part of the criminal underworld. The only problem was that his fellow gang members had some remorse in the robbery they assisted in and rat unaware Joseph out. Joseph Coyne was arrested and sentenced to death in a prison. But the story didn't end there.

Some say that Joseph had a two headed penny while in the convoy to death row or it was a complete random streak of luck as his convoy crashed. Joseph went low for two years before appearing in Gotham, which Joseph saw as a perfect time to restart his chance to become a career criminal and outlaw, due to the high amounts of organized crime in Gotham, where he bought an old penny arcade building in West Side of Midtown, where he managed to get a girlfriend, who he nicknames Lady Nickel.
Powers/Weapons/Tech:
"The Two Sides of the Coin": Joseph has access and is an expert in using a set of pistols he nicknamed, The Two Sides of the Coin. A Walther P99 and Glock, which he keeps to himself along with ammo in his pocket when in combat, he has called himself a pro with these dual weapons.
Weaknesses: In hindsight, it's blatantly obvious that Joseph himself doesn't have superpowers or special abilities of any kind, as he just a standard human that would easily die from a bullet to the head. Even though he has a violent personality, his obsession with pennies in implementing them in his crimes make him a laughingstock towards other higher-ups to the point where he isn't taken seriously. In add insult to injury, his personality will have law enforcement and any vigilante make sure he's more dead than alive.
Skills: Joseph happens to have the skills of a kingpin, as he looks for small-time thugs or delinquents to recruit for his criminal activities. His best skill is his moderate sharpshooting, which he knows how to handle a weapon, when he sees one. His looks alone might score him some charisma, appearance-wise rather than personality-wise.
RP Examples: Washington 2016 and 2017 and Mystery on the Cross Continental Express
Extra Information
Day Job: Owner of the Midtown Penny Arcade
Living place: West Side of Midtown
Voice Actor: James Cagney (The Public Enemy)
Likes/Dislikes:
Theme Song:
Did you read the rules? Yes.
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Whalestron wrote:
“This is officer Rodney, we're in the basement of Wayne Enterprises. There’s a dog- he’s got powers, and he has hostages. We need help!” He cried.

Dear Jesus, just imagine if you were on the receiving end of this call! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“How the hell do we proceed?”

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Whalestron wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Dear Jesus, just imagine if you were on the receiving end of this call! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“How the hell do we proceed?”

Iunno...but it sure sounds like a job for the Atom! :rofl:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Villain APP:
Name/Alias: Joseph Coyne AKA The Penny Plunderer (Yes, THAT Penny Plunderer.)
Appearance:
An uncolored photo of Joseph Coyne

Personality: Rather than just a criminal focused and obsessed with pennies, Joseph is shown to be ruthless and psychotic with no regard for human life, wanting to simply climb the ladder in the criminal empire.
Faction: N/A
Affiliation: Independent
Backstory: Joseph Coyne was well, not a man with modest beginnings. Growing up in a lower-class area in the South of the United States, led to a dislike in the upper class for Joseph Coyne. Nevertheless, when Joseph was young, he gotta get money for his survival, even if his mother and father were drunks. His first job was working selling newspaper where people paid him pennies while his aggressive boss worked in a newspaper stand. For a whole decade starting at the age of 8, he been repeating the same process of selling newspapers without a change in his life, even after his own parents told him that they didn't have no money for college. Stuck at the bottom of the ladder and his mind wanting to expand from the hell in which he was in.

One day, Joseph's boss tells him that he's letting him go. Enraged at this and the fact that his own parents used all of his pennies he had to buy alcohol, he immediately let himself become a member to a gang of young adults, where Joseph was given his own pocket knife for "self-defense." Joseph's first act of "self-defense" was killing his former boss in the middle of a cold night at his own stand, leaving a single penny in the mouth of his boss. Stealing his driver's license, he learned of the house of his former and deceased boss where he stole a couple of business suits, a gold watch from his stabbed corpse and some money for sole purpose of buying a gun with plenty of bullets.

Wanting to become one like the big fish in the lake, instead of the pond with the rest of gang members, he convinced them to do a bank robbery with him. The only problem was that neither of them never prepared for a large type of crime, such as a robbery and discovered the dark part of Joseph. Instead of threatening the bank-tellers and people inside the bank, Joseph immediately shot them point blank at their heads and robbed the bank. Joseph learned to embrace what people saw as something useless and wanted to make a symbol that was to appear in a part of the criminal underworld. The only problem was that his fellow gang members had some remorse in the robbery they assisted in and rat unaware Joseph out. Joseph Coyne was arrested and sentenced to death in a prison. But the story didn't end there.

Some say that Joseph had a two headed penny while in the convoy to death row or it was a complete random streak of luck as his convoy crashed. Joseph went low for two years before appearing in Gotham, which Joseph saw as a perfect time to restart his chance to become a career criminal and outlaw, due to the high amounts of organized crime in Gotham, where he bought an old penny arcade building in West Side of Midtown, where he managed to get a girlfriend, who he nicknames Lady Nickel.
Powers/Weapons/Tech:
"The Two Sides of the Coin": Joseph has access and is an expert in using a set of pistols he nicknamed, The Two Sides of the Coin. A Walther P99 and Glock, which he keeps to himself along with ammo in his pocket when in combat, he has called himself a pro with these dual weapons.
Weaknesses: In hindsight, it's blatantly obvious that Joseph himself doesn't have superpowers or special abilities of any kind, as he just a standard human that would easily die from a bullet to the head. Even though he has a violent personality, his obsession with pennies in implementing them in his crimes make him a laughingstock towards other higher-ups to the point where he isn't taken seriously. In add insult to injury, his personality will have law enforcement and any vigilante make sure he's more dead than alive.
Skills: Joseph happens to have the skills of a kingpin, as he looks for small-time thugs or delinquents to recruit for his criminal activities. His best skill is his moderate sharpshooting, which he knows how to handle a weapon, when he sees one. His looks alone might score him some charisma, appearance-wise rather than personality-wise.
RP Examples: Washington 2016 and 2017 and Mystery on the Cross Continental Express
Extra Information
Day Job: Owner of the Midtown Penny Arcade
Living place: West Side of Midtown
Voice Actor: James Cagney (The Public Enemy)
Likes/Dislikes:
Theme Song:
Did you read the rules? Yes.

God help us, we have a Penny Plunderer! APPROVED! WELCOME ABOARD! :) (And really, someone should tell him about bitcoin.)

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Name/Alias: Joseph Coyne AKA The Penny Plunderer (Yes, THAT Penny Plunderer.)

YES! SO MUCH YES! :clap: :clap: :clap:
United States of Brainy wrote:Oh, Tam, what's the relationship between the Question and the Batfam. If he just vandalized their signal, it can't be good. :lol:

Well he is basically moving in as a temporary Batman, seeing as how he was given that position another time Batman left. The relation would be up to you all depending on how you would want it to go down. The question doesn't care how you choose to react (and because he can beat all of you in a fight, he isn't too worried if you decided to go after him to get your jobs back :p )

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Also, is it currently day or night IC?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:05 pm

I suppose it depends on who you’re following. For my characters, it’s day time at the moment, or rather morning, about 6:00 AM
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Two-Face is at night currently
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

The Mank
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mank » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Ok, so...surprise! Tim and Barbara are gonna have a lot on their consciences.

I’m quitting the RP (I really hope this isn’t permanent). Life’s getting really busy; a new movie I’m in is just getting put in production, so my posts are worsening in quality. It might be a week or two until I get back, if at all. So it’s best that Damian rest this way.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Tamrida wrote:Well he is basically moving in as a temporary Batman, seeing as how he was given that position another time Batman left. The relation would be up to you all depending on how you would want it to go down. The question doesn't care how you choose to react (and because he can beat all of you in a fight, he isn't too worried if you decided to go after him to get your jobs back :p )

Ah-ha, suuuure... :p

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Also, is it currently day or night IC?

Around midnight-1am for the action at the hospital, gardens and Wayne Enterprises.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:21 pm

The Mank wrote:Ok, so...surprise! Tim and Barbara are gonna have a lot on their consciences.

I’m quitting the RP (I really hope this isn’t permanent). Life’s getting really busy; a new movie I’m in is just getting put in production, so my posts are worsening in quality. It might be a week or two until I get back, if at all. So it’s best that Damian rest this way.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Okay, seriously, best of luck, a movie, wow! :) And we'll keep Damian warm for you when, not if, you get back. :)

And okay folks, he's just in a coma, he's not dead! Not like how the Historian is gonna be! :lol:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:27 pm

I'm so depressed now. :(

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:29 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:I'm so depressed now. :(

Don't get sad, get mad.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:29 am

Auphelia wrote:
United States of Brainy wrote:I'm so depressed now. :(

Don't get sad, get mad.

https://youtu.be/EHQZkSIxGdE

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:22 am

United States of Brainy wrote:
The Mank wrote:Ok, so...surprise! Tim and Barbara are gonna have a lot on their consciences.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Okay, seriously, best of luck, a movie, wow! :) And we'll keep Damian warm for you when, not if, you get back. :)

And okay folks, he's just in a coma, he's not dead! Not like how the Historian is gonna be! :lol:

Well oof

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:33 am

Hey, Yaana, I was wondering if you would be interested in having control freak and the Question meet up at the botanical gardens, with him seeing her outside and believing that she was the one who did the break in? The misunderstanding would get resolved of course.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:07 am

Oh Lordy I hope I don’t accidentally make Layla into a bad guy.

But Cooper is just evil, him offering to bring dead people back through criminal means is common :twisted:

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:19 am

Hmmm.
What are my chances of fighting back against basically all of Gotham's Heroes/Villains?

Maybe it's a good time to flee to Central Asia.

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:43 am

Just spitting out an idea here:
Hero APP:
Name/Alias: Stephanie “Steph” Brown/Robin/Spoiler?/Batgirl?
Appearance:

Personality: Optimistic, Bubbly, Talkative, not intelligent but very kind
Faction: Disciples
Backstory:
Steph grew up as an uber fan of Batman. She used to see him as a God of Gotham. Steph was an acrobatic girl, focusing most of her time as a kid on gymnastics. Her life goal was to become an Olympian gymnast, so naturally she trained very hard. Being a naturally athletic girl as opposed to academic, Steph spent the rest of her time on other sports teams, all of which she was excellent at: basketball, wrestling, fencing, tennis. She met Tim Drake when she joined the high school track team. They soon developed romantic feelings for each other, and they have been dating ever since. Steph soon caught Tim in his Robin costume when she visited his house, and thus also learned that Bruce Wayne was Batman. She is Tim’s number one fan and has always been his emotional support.

However, when Batman left Gotham, Steph soon became something much more than a cheerleader. She often spent time working on cases with the Disciples and developing interrogation skills; she can be quite intimidating as she can be persuasive, so Tim has often given her the role of extracting information from criminals. Following the recent incident involving Damian (who Steph was close to as she often had to babysit him), it might finally be time for Steph to follow her dream of becoming a superhero.
Powers/Weapons/Tech:
- Arm Cannon that shoots Batarangs
- She usually carries around a long baton
- Electric Escrima sticks
- Nunchuks
- She’s very flexible and acrobatic
Weaknesses: She’s not especially intelligent, which can often lead her to be easily tricked or swayed when facing smart villains. She also tends to jump into the thick of things without thinking first. She easily trusts people.
Skills: She’s proficient to excellent at almost any sport. She fluently speaks three languages: English, French, and Dutch, since her father is Swiss and her mother is Dutch. She also proficiently speaks Spanish, which is the only subject she performs well in at school.
RP Examples: See app for Tim
Extra Information She’s never broken up with Tim Drake, even when she finds him cheating.
Day Job: College student at Gotham University majoring in Public Relations (although she’s there on a fencing quota)
Living place: She lives in a small house in Burnley.
Voice Actor: Alexandra Daddario
Likes/Dislikes: Likes Tim Drake (a lot :blush: )
Theme Song: NA
Did you read the rules? Yup
Last edited by Lic on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:53 am

The arc I have planned out for Stephanie (if she’s accepted) is that she’ll argue with Tim to become the new Robin, Tim won’t let her, so she falls out with him and becomes Spoiler. After arriving and saving his ass in battle as Spoiler, Tim concedes that she’d be a great Robin. She dons the Robin mantle, fighting crime side by side with Tim.

After this, I have an idea but it needs approval from Brainy: if Tim was to have another bad argument with Babs that makes her leave the team for a short while (again), Tim would try to use Stephanie to bring Babs back by telling Stephanie to become “the New Batgirl” to make Barbara jealous — not that this plan will work. Stephanie does that for a short while, but when she realizes that Tim’s using her, she gets really upset with him again and leaves the team to become Spoiler once more. What happens next I’m not sure yet.

What do you think?
Last edited by Lic on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

The Democratic Marxists
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Marxists » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:12 am

Lic wrote:The arc I have planned out for Stephanie (if she’s accepted) is that she’ll argue with Tim to become the new Robin, Tim won’t let her, so she falls out with him and becomes Spoiler. After arriving and saving his ass in battle as Spoiler, Tim concedes that she’d be a great Robin. She dons the Robin mantle, fighting crime side by side with Tim.

After this, I have an idea but it needs approval from Brainy: if Tim was to have another bad argument with Babs that makes her leave the team for a short while (again), Tim would try to use Stephanie to bring Babs back by telling Stephanie to become “the New Batgirl” to make Barbara jealous — not that this plan will work. Stephanie does that for a short while, but when she realizes that Tim’s using her, she gets really upset with him again and leaves the team to become Spoiler once more. What happens next I’m not sure yet.

What do you think?

If she’s accepted there’s only one more Robin left before it’s a Robin infested Gotham :lol2:

Anyone wanna play Carrie Kelley?
Last edited by The Democratic Marxists on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m a democratic socialist. Yes, I believe in the radical idea of sharing, as do so many other people. Fight me.

Pro: Socialism, Social Democracy, Peace, Environment, Legal Marijuana, Gun Control, Economic Redistribution, Medicare for All, Living Wage, Tuition-Free College, Feminism, Universal Pre-K, Palestine, Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jeremy Corbyn, Jacinda Ardern, AMLO, Labour Party, Democratic Socialists of America, Green Party

Moderate: Barack Obama, Tulsi Gabbard

Anti: Casino Capitalism, Ruthless Billionaires, Abortion, Racism, War, The Wall, Israel, ISIL, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Hillary Clinton, Theresa May, Donald Trump, Republican Party, Democratic Party

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:42 am

Oh no, not this one!

Isn't this the Robin who was fired by Batman for her horrible skills in the field that almost cost an entire mission? And then proceeded to steal from Batman and then went and created a Gotham wide gang war between all the major villains before dying?

10/10 would totaly trust on the Disciples. :p

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:54 am

Lic wrote:Just spitting out an idea here:
Hero APP:
Name/Alias: Stephanie “Steph” Brown/Robin/Spoiler?/Batgirl?
Appearance:

Personality: Optimistic, Bubbly, Talkative, not intelligent but very kind
Faction: Disciples
Backstory:
Steph grew up as an uber fan of Batman. She used to see him as a God of Gotham. Steph was an acrobatic girl, focusing most of her time as a kid on gymnastics. Her life goal was to become an Olympian gymnast, so naturally she trained very hard. Being a naturally athletic girl as opposed to academic, Steph spent the rest of her time on other sports teams, all of which she was excellent at: basketball, wrestling, fencing, tennis. She met Tim Drake when she joined the high school track team. They soon developed romantic feelings for each other, and they have been dating ever since. Steph soon caught Tim in his Robin costume when she visited his house, and thus also learned that Bruce Wayne was Batman. She is Tim’s number one fan and has always been his emotional support.

However, when Batman left Gotham, Steph soon became something much more than a cheerleader. She often spent time working on cases with the Disciples and developing interrogation skills; she can be quite intimidating as she can be persuasive, so Tim has often given her the role of extracting information from criminals. Following the recent incident involving Damian (who Steph was close to as she often had to babysit him), it might finally be time for Steph to follow her dream of becoming a superhero.
Powers/Weapons/Tech:
- Arm Cannon that shoots Batarangs
- She usually carries around a long baton
- Electric Escrima sticks
- Nunchuks
- She’s very flexible and acrobatic
Weaknesses: She’s not especially intelligent, which can often lead her to be easily tricked or swayed when facing smart villains. She also tends to jump into the thick of things without thinking first. She easily trusts people.
Skills: She’s proficient to excellent at almost any sport. She fluently speaks three languages: English, French, and Dutch, since her father is Swiss and her mother is Dutch. She also proficiently speaks Spanish, which is the only subject she performs well in at school.
RP Examples: See app for Tim
Extra Information She’s never broken up with Tim Drake, even when she finds him cheating.
Day Job: College student at Gotham University majoring in Public Relations (although she’s there on a fencing quota)
Living place: She lives in a small house in Burnley.
Voice Actor: Alexandra Daddario
Likes/Dislikes: Likes Tim Drake (a lot :blush: )
Theme Song: NA
Did you read the rules? Yup

APPROVED! I love how the fact that she's not intelligent gets mentioned over again as her weakness and yes, she's a college student but she got accepted on a fencing scholarship just again, to drive home the point she isn't that smart. :rofl:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse