NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Well my post is up.

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Apologies, I just woke up. But yeah I'd be down with a small team up with Atom. A rather situation-based one as they don't necessarily fit eachother.
And Auphelia, I am trying to overload your security fence but you didn't tell me how that went.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Tamrida wrote:Well my post is up.

Hahaha, Dr. Meredith sure has a way with the ladies! :p

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Sterkistan wrote:Apologies, I just woke up. But yeah I'd be down with a small team up with Atom. A rather situation-based one as they don't necessarily fit eachother.
And Auphelia, I am trying to overload your security fence but you didn't tell me how that went.

Did you want to give him a call to have him help you out at the manor?

Also, if you're all set to write a post, you can just assume that he overloaded the fence.

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:57 pm

My first post as Tim Drake is up! I tried to link it to the attack at Gotham University. Hope you think it’s suitable.
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Lic wrote:My first post as Tim Drake is up! I tried to link it to the attack at Gotham University. Hope you think it’s suitable.

Tim might help Dick bust into the manor at this rate.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Lic wrote:My first post as Tim Drake is up! I tried to link it to the attack at Gotham University. Hope you think it’s suitable.

Nice post! :)

Couple observations though- Tim's outburst seems really out of character for him. The language, the fist slamming everything. You yourself described him as soft-spoken and Tim's always been a thoughtful kinda person, so to see him being so quick to anger is really jarring.

And I was hoping everyone wouldn't start dog piling on Bingum's estate but that might have been wishful thinking. :lol: Was hoping to save some of the heroes for the harbor heist with Riddler and Merrymaker. Then again, I shouldn't be one to talk considering i suggest Dick team up with Atom. :lol: Also, he can't get in touch with Babs but maybe he has a way to get in touch with Nightwing to find out what's happening? I know Nightwing's not a Disciple but the same way that Dick has access to the Disciples channel, maybe Tim has a line to Dick?

Tim's already racing to Bingum so I'm okay with letting that play out. But I might have a situation that forces Tim to head elsewhere once he gets to Bingum, just a heads up. :twisted:
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:41 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:

Couple observations though- Tim's outburst seems really out of character for him. The language, the fist slamming everything. You yourself described him as soft-spoken and Tim's always been a thoughtful kinda person, so to see him being so quick to anger is really jarring.

And I was hoping everyone wouldn't start dog piling on Bingum's estate but that might have been wishful thinking. :lol: Was hoping to save some of the heroes for the harbor heist with Riddler and Merrymaker. Then again, I shouldn't be one to talk considering i suggest Dick team up with Atom. :lol: Also, he can't get in touch with Babs but maybe he has a way to get in touch with Nightwing to find out what's happening? I know Nightwing's not a Disciple but the same way that Dick has access to the Disciples channel, maybe Tim has a line to Dick?

Tim's already racing to Bingum so I'm okay with letting that play out. But I might have a situation that forces Tim to head elsewhere once he gets to Bingum, just a heads up. :twisted:

Ok thanks for the feedback. Yeah I guess I really screwed up portraying his character. I’ll keep to the app info in future posts.

And sure, feel free to divert Tim from Bristol Manor.
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Hey, we got 50 shadow ninjas to deal with, we don't need to add any hero's into this as well.

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Post is up.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Lic wrote:Ok thanks for the feedback. Yeah I guess I really screwed up portraying his character. I’ll keep to the app info in future posts.

And sure, feel free to divert Tim from Bristol Manor.

Hey, no worries. Just some minor stuff but like I said, I really liked your post! :)

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Tamrida wrote:Hey, we got 50 shadow ninjas to deal with, we don't need to add any hero's into this as well.

Oh, speaking of...I'm thinking of throwing in Ubu and maybe a couple of costumed assassins too. Have fun! :p

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Tamrida wrote:Hey, we got 50 shadow ninjas to deal with, we don't need to add any hero's into this as well.

Oh, speaking of...I'm thinking of throwing in Ubu and maybe a couple of costumed assassins too. Have fun! :p

My reaction in about 15 seconds

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Sterkistan wrote:Post is up.

NICE! :) Poor puppy though... :(

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Tamrida wrote:

My reaction in about 15 seconds

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:25 pm

So much for Nightwing being a hero. :roll:
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Auphelia wrote:

So much for Nightwing being a hero. :roll:

Yeah, I noticed that most of the heroes are not really heroes, just really spiteful or angsty young adults running around in costumes and breaking the law.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Tamrida wrote:Yeah, I noticed that most of the heroes are not really heroes, just really spiteful or angsty young adults running around in costumes and breaking the law.

Well, they gotta do something since they closed down the mall.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:40 pm

Tamrida wrote:Yeah, I noticed that most of the heroes are not really heroes, just really spiteful or angsty young adults running around in costumes and breaking the law.

Go destroy Amazon, their online shopping is ruining brick and mortar stores, leading to malls shutting down. Instead of moping about Gotham go to Seattle and shut down the tyranny of Amazon!
Last edited by Tamrida on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:47 pm

That's too real for me because I actually used to work next to a mall that closed down. It was so depressing seeing all of the stores closed.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Either he knocked out the dog or it bit him to pieces. Please choose one.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Bycrest wrote:That's too real for me because I actually used to work next to a mall that closed down. It was so depressing seeing all of the stores closed.

See! This is why these kids are so angsty!!!

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Post is up.

Nice post, Pax! :)

Same goes to Marxists, Model and Tam! :)

Hey, Nordic Model, even though Ryan's a civilian, it looks like he's going to be your primary character, so I better give your app the once over and make sure everything's okay. And welcome aboard! :)

Hey, Marxists and Skerkistan, how do you feel about Atom and Nightwing being buddies?

And yep, Tam, I'm excited to see what the Riddler has in store too! Which reminds me, Pengy needs to make a phone call. :p

Okay, I'll have a Pengy post and maybe a Gotham Harbor post in a couple hours.

Thanks!
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Sterkistan wrote:Either he knocked out the dog or it bit him to pieces. Please choose one.

Yeahhh...you don't want me choosing. :p But I mean, he doesn't have any raw meat in his utility belt he can feed them? :lol:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Thanks!

:)

I'm gonna try to work on my Gotham Harbor now. Just fyi if you're planning to be around tonight. :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse