NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:19 pm

Sterkistan wrote:I'll work on a post now.


YAY!!! Don't let the dogs bite ya! :p

And whatwhat, did The Atom just boost a Ferrari?!! :shock: That's like a felony right there! Yeahhh...I don't think a jury is gonna buy this whole "white drawf star" defense. :lol:

User avatar
The Mank
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 65
Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mank » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:30 pm

Can I make an app for Damian Wayne or no?

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:33 pm

The Mank wrote:Can I make an app for Damian Wayne or no?


Damian! Sure, go for it! :)

User avatar
Sterkistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1105
Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:36 pm

I'm actually not sure how I should go about getting into the estate because I'm not sure how it's laid out.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics, because they suck ass.
A 3.6 civilization, according to this index.
Time Period: Anytime bb
Tech: FT
Beliefs:
Don't be a numpty

Today, is a bad day

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:43 pm

Sterkistan wrote:I'm actually not sure how I should go about getting into the estate because I'm not sure how it's laid out.


Well, I don't think there's a hard and fast layout. I would just use the intro post to the manor Auphelia did as a loose reference and just use your discretion. Just remember, the grounds are immense, probably about the size of a small national park. Let's figure 5-10 miles from the gate to the manor. And that's the shortest possible route and of course, that's not factoring in the security measures that will be pitted against you. Of course, your goal might not be to get to the manor. Maybe you just want to get to a good observation post where you have a clear line-of-sight to the manor and can peek through the windows with binocs. If you have a laser mic, you could probably listen in.

User avatar
The Mank
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 65
Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mank » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Hero APP:
Name/Alias: Damian Wayne/Robin
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Appearance:
Image

Personality: Righteous, but conniving and jealous; tends to be instinctively savage in battle, but calculating as well.
Faction: The Disciples of Batman
Race: Human
Backstory:
Damian's origin was initially unknown to Batman. Genetically perfected and grown in an artificial womb, Damian was intended to be a formidable warrior. He was raised by his mother Talia al Ghul and the League of Assassins. He became a talented martial artist before his teenage years, at which time Talia reveals 12-year-old Damian's existence to Bruce Wayne and leaves him in Batman's custody at Wayne Manor in an effort to disrupt Batman's work.

Precocious, spoiled, and violent, Damian felt an intense jealousy of Time Drake, the current Robin. He battled Tim, whom he wanted to replace as Robin. After defeating Tim (who was going easy), Damian goes out fight crime in Gotham as Robin; this disgusts Batman, who quickly shunned Damian by placing him under the care of Jason Todd (unbeknownst to Batman as the Red Hood). During this time, Jason and Damian grew very close – although when Damian learned that Jason was secretly the Red Hood, their relationship was fractured. Damian agreed not to reveal Jason’s identity, but left his care and hasn’t talked to Jason Todd since. Although misguided, Damian genuinely wanted to aid his estranged father’s war on crime as he is Bruce's son and wants his approval. Unfortunately, because of how he was raised, by Talía and Jason respectively, Damian lacked any sort of common sense in regards to social behavior, and believes that in order to be accepted by his father, he must kill any rivals, which included Tim Drake.

Before Batman’s departure from Gotham, Bruce personally paid a visit to Damian to ensure that he joins his new “Disciples of Batman” organization. Damian reluctantly agreed to please his dad, although he is incensed by the fact that Tim Drake is the leader. Damian hopes to someday become the leader of the Disciples and meet his idol, Dick Grayson (aka Nightwing).

Powers/Weapons/Tech:
- Owns his own mini “Batmobile” that doesn’t contain as many weaponry features but has a self drive feature and can move as fast
- Owns an array of pistols, which he uses substantially more than the other Robins in battle
- Uses a Katana and two machetes
Weaknesses: His links to the criminal community and love for his mother Talía Al Gail can prevent him for wholeheartedly fighting crime without bias.
Skills: Skilled businessman despite his young age, skilled at copying voices.
RP Sample:

Damian Wayne

Click. Click click click. Click. Bam bam, bam bam! Fighting away on his Wii U in Super Smash Bros was always an entertaining way for Damian to get away from it all. If only he was allowed to do as much of the fighting in real life!

In a flurry of frustration, Damian turned off the game. What was the point of killing time with these pointless methods of attaining happiness? Gotham needed true protection. Even if his overbearing Dark Knight dad or contemptuous Tim Drake wouldn’t let him, Damian was adamant to become the true guardian of Gotham.

Damian got up and paced the house. Teenagers had so many responsibilities, and so much pressure. Damian wanted to ace that math test, please his dad as a member of the Disciples, and protect the city in the tough way that he saw fit,

The pressure wasn’t there when Damian stayed with Jason Todd. As a former Robin himself, Jason used to train Damian in the art of pure muscle battle. Jason was really the only person who understood Damian. Damian wished that they could still talk. But alas, Jason aka the Red Hood was a criminal. How could they be on friendly terms?

And this was the ultimate problem for Damian: how could he balance his superhero lifestyle with his criminal links? Could he ever find peace with either side?


Extra Information He is obsessed with Nightwing.
Day Job: School.
Living Place: Wayne Manor
Voice Actor: Stuart Allen
Likes/Dislikes: Dislikes Tim Drake
Theme Song:
Did you read the rules? Yeah
Last edited by The Mank on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Looking good, Mank! :) The only thing missing is an RP sample. If you don't have a sample from a previous RP, you can write a two paragraph RP post as Damian. Slot it in right before 'extra info' in your app and label it 'RP Sample'.

Thanks!

User avatar
The Mank
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 65
Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mank » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 pm

The Mank wrote:Hero APP:
Name/Alias: Damian Wayne/Robin
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Appearance:
Personality: Righteous, but conniving and jealous; tends to be instinctively savage in battle, but calculating as well.
Faction: The Disciples of Batman
Race: Human
Backstory:
Damian's origin was initially unknown to Batman. Genetically perfected and grown in an artificial womb, Damian was intended to be a formidable warrior. He was raised by his mother Talia al Ghul and the League of Assassins. He became a talented martial artist before his teenage years, at which time Talia reveals 12-year-old Damian's existence to Bruce Wayne and leaves him in Batman's custody at Wayne Manor in an effort to disrupt Batman's work.

Precocious, spoiled, and violent, Damian felt an intense jealousy of Time Drake, the current Robin. He battled Tim, whom he wanted to replace as Robin. After defeating Tim (who was going easy), Damian goes out fight crime in Gotham as Robin; this disgusts Batman, who quickly shunned Damian by placing him under the care of Jason Todd (unbeknownst to Batman as the Red Hood). During this time, Jason and Damian grew very close – although when Damian learned that Jason was secretly the Red Hood, their relationship was fractured. Damian agreed not to reveal Jason’s identity, but left his care and hasn’t talked to Jason Todd since. Although misguided, Damian genuinely wanted to aid his estranged father’s war on crime as he is Bruce's son and wants his approval. Unfortunately, because of how he was raised, by Talía and Jason respectively, Damian lacked any sort of common sense in regards to social behavior, and believes that in order to be accepted by his father, he must kill any rivals, which included Tim Drake.

Before Batman’s departure from Gotham, Bruce personally paid a visit to Damian to ensure that he joins his new “Disciples of Batman” organization. Damian reluctantly agreed to please his dad, although he is incensed by the fact that Tim Drake is the leader. Damian hopes to someday become the leader of the Disciples and meet his idol, Dick Grayson (aka Nightwing).

Powers/Weapons/Tech:
- Owns his own mini “Batmobile” that doesn’t contain as many weaponry features but has a self drive feature and can move as fast
- Owns an array of pistols, which he uses substantially more than the other Robins in battle
- Uses a Katana and two machetes
Weaknesses: His links to the criminal community and love for his mother Talía Al Gail can prevent him for wholeheartedly fighting crime without bias.
Skills: Skilled businessman despite his young age, skilled at copying voices.
RP Sample:

Damian Wayne

Click. Click click click. Click. Bam bam, bam bam! Fighting away on his Wii U in Super Smash Bros was always an entertaining way for Damian to get away from it all. If only he was allowed to do as much of the fighting in real life!

In a flurry of frustration, Damian turned off the game. What was the point of killing time with these pointless methods of attaining happiness? Gotham needed true protection. Even if his overbearing Dark Knight dad or contemptuous Tim Drake wouldn’t let him, Damian was adamant to become the true guardian of Gotham.

Damian got up and paced the house. Teenagers had so many responsibilities, and so much pressure. Damian wanted to ace that math test, please his dad as a member of the Disciples, and protect the city in the tough way that he saw fit,

The pressure wasn’t there when Damian stayed with Jason Todd. As a former Robin himself, Jason used to train Damian in the art of pure muscle battle. Jason was really the only person who understood Damian. Damian wished that they could still talk. But alas, Jason aka the Red Hood was a criminal. How could they be on friendly terms?

And this was the ultimate problem for Damian: how could he balance his superhero lifestyle with his criminal links? Could he ever find peace with either side?


Extra Information He is obsessed with Nightwing.
Day Job: School.
Living Place: Wayne Manor
Voice Actor: Stuart Allen
Likes/Dislikes: Dislikes Tim Drake
Theme Song:
Did you read the rules? Yeah


Made the requested edits.

User avatar
Sterkistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1105
Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:37 pm

There's my post. I'll see if this trick will work for now.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics, because they suck ass.
A 3.6 civilization, according to this index.
Time Period: Anytime bb
Tech: FT
Beliefs:
Don't be a numpty

Today, is a bad day

User avatar
Bycrest
Senator
 
Posts: 4185
Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Finally got my post up, took longer than expected and it's shorter than I wanted it to be but it's up.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:45 pm

The Mank wrote:
The Mank wrote:Hero APP:
Name/Alias: Damian Wayne/Robin
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Appearance:
Personality: Righteous, but conniving and jealous; tends to be instinctively savage in battle, but calculating as well.
Faction: The Disciples of Batman
Race: Human
Backstory:
Damian's origin was initially unknown to Batman. Genetically perfected and grown in an artificial womb, Damian was intended to be a formidable warrior. He was raised by his mother Talia al Ghul and the League of Assassins. He became a talented martial artist before his teenage years, at which time Talia reveals 12-year-old Damian's existence to Bruce Wayne and leaves him in Batman's custody at Wayne Manor in an effort to disrupt Batman's work.

Precocious, spoiled, and violent, Damian felt an intense jealousy of Time Drake, the current Robin. He battled Tim, whom he wanted to replace as Robin. After defeating Tim (who was going easy), Damian goes out fight crime in Gotham as Robin; this disgusts Batman, who quickly shunned Damian by placing him under the care of Jason Todd (unbeknownst to Batman as the Red Hood). During this time, Jason and Damian grew very close – although when Damian learned that Jason was secretly the Red Hood, their relationship was fractured. Damian agreed not to reveal Jason’s identity, but left his care and hasn’t talked to Jason Todd since. Although misguided, Damian genuinely wanted to aid his estranged father’s war on crime as he is Bruce's son and wants his approval. Unfortunately, because of how he was raised, by Talía and Jason respectively, Damian lacked any sort of common sense in regards to social behavior, and believes that in order to be accepted by his father, he must kill any rivals, which included Tim Drake.

Before Batman’s departure from Gotham, Bruce personally paid a visit to Damian to ensure that he joins his new “Disciples of Batman” organization. Damian reluctantly agreed to please his dad, although he is incensed by the fact that Tim Drake is the leader. Damian hopes to someday become the leader of the Disciples and meet his idol, Dick Grayson (aka Nightwing).

Powers/Weapons/Tech:
- Owns his own mini “Batmobile” that doesn’t contain as many weaponry features but has a self drive feature and can move as fast
- Owns an array of pistols, which he uses substantially more than the other Robins in battle
- Uses a Katana and two machetes
Weaknesses: His links to the criminal community and love for his mother Talía Al Gail can prevent him for wholeheartedly fighting crime without bias.
Skills: Skilled businessman despite his young age, skilled at copying voices.
RP Sample:

Damian Wayne

Click. Click click click. Click. Bam bam, bam bam! Fighting away on his Wii U in Super Smash Bros was always an entertaining way for Damian to get away from it all. If only he was allowed to do as much of the fighting in real life!

In a flurry of frustration, Damian turned off the game. What was the point of killing time with these pointless methods of attaining happiness? Gotham needed true protection. Even if his overbearing Dark Knight dad or contemptuous Tim Drake wouldn’t let him, Damian was adamant to become the true guardian of Gotham.

Damian got up and paced the house. Teenagers had so many responsibilities, and so much pressure. Damian wanted to ace that math test, please his dad as a member of the Disciples, and protect the city in the tough way that he saw fit,

The pressure wasn’t there when Damian stayed with Jason Todd. As a former Robin himself, Jason used to train Damian in the art of pure muscle battle. Jason was really the only person who understood Damian. Damian wished that they could still talk. But alas, Jason aka the Red Hood was a criminal. How could they be on friendly terms?

And this was the ultimate problem for Damian: how could he balance his superhero lifestyle with his criminal links? Could he ever find peace with either side?


Extra Information He is obsessed with Nightwing.
Day Job: School.
Living Place: Wayne Manor
Voice Actor: Stuart Allen
Likes/Dislikes: Dislikes Tim Drake
Theme Song:
Did you read the rules? Yeah


Made the requested edits.


ACCEPTED! WELCOME ABOARD! :)

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:47 pm

*runs off to read Sterkistan and Bycrest's posts*

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:55 pm

A riddle! Awesome! And hahaha, how quickly Dick loses his cool. What happened to "lighthearted and upbeat?" :P

Great posts, you two!

Okay, going to bed. Night everyone! :)

User avatar
Sterkistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1105
Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:01 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:A riddle! Awesome! And hahaha, how quickly Dick loses his cool. What happened to "lighthearted and upbeat?" :P

Great posts, you two!

Okay, going to bed. Night everyone! :)

I got him with the more serious tone because this is a personal matter. The lightheartedness pretty well applies to everything else. Dick does have quite the temper too, if his fights with Batman have proven anything.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics, because they suck ass.
A 3.6 civilization, according to this index.
Time Period: Anytime bb
Tech: FT
Beliefs:
Don't be a numpty

Today, is a bad day

User avatar
The Democratic Marxists
Envoy
 
Posts: 254
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Democratic Marxists » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Second post is up. Took longer than I expected. I hope I can sensibly link the Atom to some other things going on in the RP. Maybe a team up along the line with Batgirl or Nightwing wouldn’t be impossible? :p

At any rate, with the amount of collateral damage he just allowed, plus stealing someone important’s car, The Atom is gonna be really hated by Gotham’s establishment, and by other superhero factions I suppose.
I’m a democratic socialist. Yes, I believe in the radical idea of sharing, as do so many other people. Fight me.

Pro: Socialism, Social Democracy, Peace, Environment, Legal Marijuana, Gun Control, Economic Redistribution, Medicare for All, Living Wage, Tuition-Free College, Land Ceiling, Universal Pre-K, Palestine, Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jeremy Corbyn, Jacinda Ardern, AMLO, Labour Party, Democratic Socialists of America, Green Party

Moderate: Communism, Barack Obama, Elizabeth Warren, Feminism

Anti: Casino Capitalism, Ruthless Billionaires, Abortion, Racism, War, The Wall, Israel, ISIL, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Hillary Clinton, Theresa May, Donald Trump, Republican Party, Democratic Party

User avatar
Sterkistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1105
Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:35 pm

The Democratic Marxists wrote:Second post is up. Took longer than I expected. I hope I can sensibly link the Atom to some other things going on in the RP. Maybe a team up along the line with Batgirl or Nightwing wouldn’t be impossible? :p

At any rate, with the amount of collateral damage he just allowed, plus stealing someone important’s car, The Atom is gonna be really hated by Gotham’s establishment, and by other superhero factions I suppose.

Yeah a teamup could happen. Depends what it is it involves though.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics, because they suck ass.
A 3.6 civilization, according to this index.
Time Period: Anytime bb
Tech: FT
Beliefs:
Don't be a numpty

Today, is a bad day

User avatar
Tamrida
Diplomat
 
Posts: 810
Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:43 am

I am excited to see where the storyline with the Riddler goes.

User avatar
Pax Nerdvana
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10715
Founded: May 22, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:59 am

Post is up.
Patriotic centrist American, who is vaguely right leaning. I support the Bill of Rights. I have no loyalty to any party. Expand or die. That's how humanity works. Science fiction is the best genre. The solar system is ours for the taking. I am a male. You can't spell team without "me". I support the troops.
Call me Pax. I take things literally, being a literal person.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
#colonizemars
TANSTAAFL
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.
Quotes
Pro:Bill of Rights,guns,centrism,capitalism,socialism,space exploration,Christianity
Anti: Trump,Clinton,Johnson,Green,fascism,Communism,big business

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:19 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Post is up.


Nice post, Pax! :)

Same goes to Marxists, Model and Tam! :)

Hey, Nordic Model, even though Ryan's a civilian, it looks like he's going to be your primary character, so I better give your app the once over and make sure everything's okay. And welcome aboard! :)

Hey, Marxists and Skerkistan, how do you feel about Atom and Nightwing being buddies?

And yep, Tam, I'm excited to see what the Riddler has in store too! Which reminds me, Pengy needs to make a phone call. :p

Okay, I'll have a Pengy post and maybe a Gotham Harbor post in a couple hours.

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:26 am

The Nordic Model wrote:I know that minor characters don’t need an app, but I’d like the guy who plays Atom to see this, since Ryan Choi is an important part of Ray’s lore:

Hero APP:
Name/Alias: Ryan Choi
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Appearance:
Personality: Snobbish, Pretentious, Immature, But an Intelligent young man nonetheless
Faction: None (not yet...)
Race: Human
Backstory:
Ryan Choi grew up in a wealthy family, Gotham’s cream of the crop. His father was a banker who often engaged closely in deals with Wayne Enterprises. Ryan’s mom was the CEO of Ace Chemicals, Gotham’s premium chemical producing factory and warehouse. Choi had a guarded childhood, fueled by his parents snobbish behavior about who Ryan mixed with. Therefore, Ryan was a lonely child and turned to his academics for consolation. Ryan was completely home schooled and new complex quantum physics by the age of 14. Nevertheless, he wanted to intern with his hero, Dr. Ray Palmer, who made revolutionary discoveries in the quantum physics field. Of course, Choi had no idea that Palmer was The Atom. But one can only imagine his joy when Dr. Palmer got a job as a professor and researcher at Gotham University. Ryan immediately got a job working as a lab assistant to Dr. Palmer’s. Alas, he has not got the opportunity to meet Dr. Palmer in person yet; Ryan has heard that Dr. Palmer is a very busy man.
Powers/Weapons/Tech: None yet...but is there a potential superhero in the making!
Weaknesses: Extreme narcissism and ego has led to Ryan being quite an immature and disliked person.
Extra Information: Ryan despises Batman and other superheroes; he believes that they weaken the general populace by building reliance on supers.
Day Job: Internship at Gotham University as a lab assistant to Dr. Ray Palmer’s research team.
Living Place: The Choi Estate in Diamond District.
Voice Actor: Eric Bauza
Likes/Dislikes: Likes science, dislikes “idiots” and liberals.
Theme Song:
Did you read the rules? Yes


APPROVED! :) I'll count your first post as your RP sample. If he does become a superhero, you'll need to update your app and I'll have to review and re-approve just to make sure he isn't overpowered.

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:32 am

Also, new rule- If the non-powered civilian character you're playing is your only character then it counts as your primary character and thus a 'major' character and you will need to submit an app for approval.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Bycrest
Senator
 
Posts: 4185
Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:40 am

Tamrida wrote:I am excited to see where the storyline with the Riddler goes.

At first I was going to just say no but then I figured playing along would actually prove useful.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

User avatar
Tamrida
Diplomat
 
Posts: 810
Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:43 am

Bycrest wrote:
Tamrida wrote:I am excited to see where the storyline with the Riddler goes.

At first I was going to just say no but then I figured playing along would actually prove useful.

Boy, betrayals from all sides. What a lovely place!

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:46 am

Bycrest wrote:
Tamrida wrote:I am excited to see where the storyline with the Riddler goes.

At first I was going to just say no but then I figured playing along would actually prove useful.


I mean, its a puzzle box, how could the Riddler resist that? ;) And I just re-read both your posts and I don't think another Pengy post is required so feel free to continue your talk between the two of you. :)

User avatar
Bycrest
Senator
 
Posts: 4185
Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:47 am

United States of Brainy wrote:
Bycrest wrote:At first I was going to just say no but then I figured playing along would actually prove useful.


I mean, its a puzzle box, how could the Riddler resist that? ;) And I just re-read both your posts and I don't think another Pengy post is required so feel free to continue your talk between the two of you. :)

Considering we both left... But yeah, the puzzle box is what sealed the deal for Riddler.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andaacht, Aunt Carol, Bathera, Cainesland, Civilization OP, Clarcia, Freistaat Hannover, Germanic Templars, Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States, Inmeria, Lazarian, Novas Arcanum, Plzen, Ralnis, Saxony-Brandenburg, The GAmeTopians, Valtrona

Advertisement

Remove ads