NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12031
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:45 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Dentali wrote:

well that would help people post more....

I'm having trouble thinking of something.

I'm thinking of how to write out the University being under attack by the Gang of Freaks...



Just open the IC let people write their own stories, it will inspire you

User avatar
The Frozen Forest
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1462
Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Frozen Forest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:47 pm

I'm still around, looking forwards to the IC.
Well Hi, i joined NS on Feb 1st, 2013 under the name Aztec of america and have been on Nationstates since. I tend to frequent the Portal to the Multi-universe. Recently i've been trying to develop The Frozen Forest, so if you want a historical, trade or diplomatic relationship, shoot me a telegram.

I don't bite, so don't be afraid to say hello.

Add 3,981 to my Post Count

More recent RP's i've been in/are in
To pierce a Steel Heart
1850: Alternate Divergence
After the End


Proud Contributor to the International Socialist Volunteer Corps and International Socialist Congress.
Royal Marriage with Camelone! (Queen Freja Krieger and High King Frederick Krieger)

User avatar
Haedros 92712
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1109
Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Haedros 92712 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Dentali wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:I'm having trouble thinking of something.

I'm thinking of how to write out the University being under attack by the Gang of Freaks...



Just open the IC let people write their own stories, it will inspire you

I agree with Dentali Flutter. When you have a RP with such a large character base it’s almost impossible to organize it so that everything follows one story arc. This is especially true when you have multiple factions, especially when these factions are open to the players to make.
IVE GOT TOOOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!

Seriously I have way too much time to spend on RPs. It’s actually kinda sad.


Also I’m obsessed with JoJos Bizarre Adventure (if you didn’t notice.)

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:08 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:I'm having trouble thinking of something.

I'm thinking of how to write out the University being under attack by the Gang of Freaks...


Flutter, we're all getting frustrated here. We need you to set up an IC thread and write an opening post. It doesn't have to be Shakespeare. In fact, the Freaks don't even have to rob the chemistry lab yet. Something as simple as Scarecrow making a plan and perhaps putting an anonymous offer online for someone to rob the lab will serve for now.

Also, Ormata and Tiekerrick need final approval on their characters, Phlegeton and White Samurai, both page four. I think Dentali's almost done his app for his character Spike except for the rp sample.

Please Flutter, get on this so we can get this story going. If you can at least set up the IC thread and get an opening post done, we can take it from there.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:13 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:I'm having trouble thinking of something.

I'm thinking of how to write out the University being under attack by the Gang of Freaks...


Flutter, we're all getting frustrated here. We need you to set up an IC thread and write an opening post. It doesn't have to be Shakespeare. In fact, the Freaks don't even have to rob the chemistry lab yet. Something as simple as Scarecrow making a plan and perhaps putting an anonymous offer online for someone to rob the lab will serve for now.

Also, Ormata and Tiekerrick need final approval on their characters, Phlegeton and White Samurai, both page four. I think Dentali's almost done his app for his character Spike except for the rp sample.

Please Flutter, get on this so we can get this story going. If you can at least set up the IC thread and get an opening post done, we can take it from there.

Patience grasshopper.

I'll just get an opening involving the setting and what city is doing.

I'm sorry for holding you guys up
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 3777
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ormata » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:14 pm

My character was approved over the Discord.

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Announcement: Brainy would be taking over as OP for the IC...

I found this to be a little burdensome, as this is the first time I have been doing this alone without significant help from a good friend of mine.

I'll still be doing the story telling and such with Scarecrow.

Heck, Brainy can even be Robin if he makes an app.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:21 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:Announcement: Brainy would be taking over as OP for the IC...

I found this to be a little burdensome, as this is the first time I have been doing this alone without significant help from a good friend of mine.


Thanks, Flutter. And Flutter's going to be Co-Op. :) If you could set up the IC thread and write the opening, scene-setting post, Flutter, I'll take it from there. :)

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:22 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Announcement: Brainy would be taking over as OP for the IC...

I found this to be a little burdensome, as this is the first time I have been doing this alone without significant help from a good friend of mine.


Thanks, Flutter. And Flutter's going to be Co-Op. :) If you could set up the IC thread and write the opening, scene-setting post, Flutter, I'll take it from there. :)

Great.

You can also be Robin and my Co-Op.

Just let me update the OP.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:26 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:

Heck, Brainy can even be Robin if he makes an app.


Fyi, I'm a she. ;) And I'm thinking I'll just Robin out of the story for the time being, if that's okay. Keep him in the background.

(Oh, got some stuff to take care of, be back in 15-30.)

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:48 pm

IC is up. You asked, I served .
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Okay, guys, I'm back.

Thanks for letting me know that Phlegeton's been accepted, Ormata. Tie, White Samurai's been accepted. Dentali, if you could just give me a two-para rp sample for Spike, I'll go ahead and approve your app.

Also, who has discord around here? Because I'm thinking of starting a OOC discord group in addition to this thread so we can chat and stuff. My discord is brainygirl999#1316 Don't be discouraged if I don't friend you right away, I'm juggling a lot of stuff right this moment.

Okay, whew! I think I'll take a 60 second breather here. Hey, Flutter, lemme know when you've got that IC thread set up and the intro done. No pressure, take your time and thanks again. :)

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 3777
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ormata » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:52 pm

I love it when people just don't look at other OOC posts, lol.

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12031
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:52 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Okay, guys, I'm back.

Thanks for letting me know that Phlegeton's been accepted, Ormata. Tie, White Samurai's been accepted. Dentali, if you could just give me a two-para rp sample for Spike, I'll go ahead and approve your app.

Also, who has discord around here? Because I'm thinking of starting a OOC discord group in addition to this thread so we can chat and stuff. My discord is brainygirl999#1316 Don't be discouraged if I don't friend you right away, I'm juggling a lot of stuff right this moment.

Okay, whew! I think I'll take a 60 second breather here. Hey, Flutter, lemme know when you've got that IC thread set up and the intro done. No pressure, take your time and thanks again. :)


Fine ill write something up...

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:52 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:IC is up. You asked, I served .


Wow, THANK YOU, FLUTTER! :D Don't anyone post yet, I want to get a roster post set up there. Gimme like 30 minutes, thanks!

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Ormata wrote:I love it when people just don't look at other OOC posts, lol.


:P

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 3777
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ormata » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Flutter, OOC OP has the IC link to the "Make a post in Portal to the Multiverse" page.

Real link is: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=444989

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Hey, Flutter, sorry to be a pest but when I hit your IC link, it sends me right to the IC reply screen. If you could fix it to send people here instead-

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=444989

Thanks!

And again, no one post in IC yet, gimme 30 minutes

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Done
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 3777
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ormata » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:02 pm

Coding for OP link is fucked, by the way. You have a space where there shouldn't be one.

I recommend, before editing and saving, to preview and look through links beforehand to check that everything is good. It's a good habit to get into.

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Ormata wrote:Coding for OP link is fucked, by the way. You have a space where there shouldn't be one.

I recommend, before editing and saving, to preview and look through links beforehand to check that everything is good. It's a good habit to get into.


Everyone, just use this- https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=444989&p=34190533#p34190533 until we can get thinks worked out.

ROSTER on IC thread is WIP but I got it posted so I can work on that while people get their intro posts up. Ormata, did you want to begin? Opening scene is going to be set around Gotham University at night (library, chemisty lab, grounds of campus) so when everyone's writing their intro posts, that's where your characters should be focused getting to.

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 3777
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ormata » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:16 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Ormata wrote:Coding for OP link is fucked, by the way. You have a space where there shouldn't be one.

I recommend, before editing and saving, to preview and look through links beforehand to check that everything is good. It's a good habit to get into.


Everyone, just use this- https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=444989&p=34190533#p34190533 until we can get thinks worked out.

ROSTER on IC thread is WIP but I got it posted so I can work on that while people get their intro posts up. Ormata, did you want to begin? Opening scene is going to be set around Gotham University at night (library, chemisty lab, grounds of campus) so when everyone's writing their intro posts, that's where your characters should be focused getting to.


Welp, glad the Roster on IC thread is WIP, considering it shouldn't be there. I will be there.

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12031
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Morally Ambiguous App:
Name/Alias: Glen Anderson/ Spike
Age: Late 20s, early 30s
Gender: M
Appearance:
Image
Personality: Fairly dry wit and humor, selfish but has a personal moral code, high opinion of himself
Faction: Independent
Race: Enhanced Human
Backstory: Anderson was experimented on as a kid by PROJECT CADMUS before being rescued by the Justice League. Unable to remember his previous life before his kidnapping and with no one claiming him he would begin bouncing between foster homes until he was 16 when his powers began to manifest. Since then he ran away from home falling in with gangs and thieves.

His unique abilities caught the attention of various superpowered thieves but he would finally fall in with the non powered master thief Jean Kani. Together they would travel the world, with Anderson learning the trade and receiving a sophisticated education. After half a decade together Anderson decided to strike out on his own, returning to America and traveling the east coast.

He would be involved in a number of heists working solo or with temporary groups, never staying in any place too long. He would fight the Blue Beetle multiple times as he was tracked across the nation, until the teamed up to combat a common threat. He would team up with Wildcat and the Question after stumbling across a child smuggling ring in order to break it up. Traveling from city to city it was never completely clear what side of the law Spike was on.

During one heist his team ran into Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke, his team of five was slaughtered and Spike, despite giving a good accounting and wounding the veteran merc, nearly died himself. Even with his healing factor it took him months to fully recover, during this time he hid out in a secret Gotham apartment.

Developing a liking for the city, and with Batman nowhere to be found, Spike decided to stick around for a time.

Powers/Weapons/Tech:
Bone Manipulation- Complete control over his bone, which he can grow, shape and manipulate at will even using them as projectiles, Bone Armor and Weapons
Superhuman Durability- Not bulletproof but damn close
Healing Factor- Skin Heals after Bone Growth and Injuries
Enhanced Senses- Vastly Augmented Sensory range
Olympic Level Athlete- Speed, Strength and Agility of an Olympian
Thief Tools- has most tools of the trade
Weaknesses:
Bone Manipulation Hurts and doing it too much can cause him to pass out
New City- Has no connections in Gotham
Doesn’t Kill
Fight another day- When possible he will flee rather than fight
Skills:Thief Skills- Very sneaky and stealthy, can pick locks
Hacking- Not too good at hacking but has enough knowledge to get through lower grade systems
Hand to Hand Combat- Has Black Belt level fighting skills

RP Examples: The Washington RP viewtopic.php?f=31&t=417546
Gonzalez’s head hit the pavement a few moments before the rest of him, and all we could do was watch.

We had been discovered by Mr. Wilson about 47 seconds ago, we became aware 15 seconds ago when he asked us to surrender. Gonzalez after a few moments contemplation tried to run… stupid man. Michael to my left yelled something I couldn’t understand and raised his weapon or tried at least, the pistol stayed in his hand as it too was separated from the rest of him at the wrist in a gush of blood. Deathstroke then proceeded to execute my team.

Michael, Patrick, Mary and Lyla all of them follow Gonzalez into oblivion within 45 seconds, but when it came to my turn he found his blade trapped in the bones protruding from my arm.

Wrapping around the blade I pulled Deathstroke off balance, under his mask I hoped he was surprised to be fighting someone powered. If he was surprised at all it didn’t last long as second blade found its way in my stomach. Despite superhuman toughness being stabbed is still not fun, especially when followed up by a second, third and fourth stab.

Bleeding profusely I stumbled backward against the railing, the city skyline beneath me. In desperation I went into ‘emergency mode’ bone protruding like spikes all over my body, sharp and gleaming, stress and pain were canceled out by adrenaline and the will to survive. Out of my left hand I desperately shot forth a series of small bone projectiles the size of bullets, not even Deathstroke could dodge such a close shot. Half a dozen pieced his shoulder armor and I smiled with a gallows humor, striking out blindly I hit Deathstroke twice more glancing but damaging giving me a few moments pause.

Turning quickly I dove over the railing smashing into the landing 3 floors below me breaking several bones. Mustering my will, I became mobile again limping into the building and an elevator which quickly descended, mission failed, team dead but alive for now.


Extra Information
Day Job: N/A
Living Place: Loft Apartment
Voice Actor: Matthew Mercer
Likes/Dislikes: Likes concerts and indie music, mild claustrophobia,
Theme Song: Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra9dZOt1wYQ
Did you read the rules? Yep
Last edited by Dentali on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
United States of Brainy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1804
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Dentali wrote:Morally Ambiguous App:
Name/Alias: Glen Anderson/ Spike
Age: Late 20s, early 30s
Gender: M
Appearance:
(Image)
Personality: Fairly dry wit and humor, selfish but has a personal moral code, high opinion of himself
Faction: Independent
Race: Enhanced Human
Backstory: Anderson was experimented on as a kid by PROJECT CADMUS before being rescued by the Justice League. Unable to remember his previous life before his kidnapping and with no one claiming him he would begin bouncing between foster homes until he was 16 when his powers began to manifest. Since then he ran away from home falling in with gangs and thieves.

His unique abilities caught the attention of various superpowered thieves but he would finally fall in with the non powered master thief Jean Kani. Together they would travel the world, with Anderson learning the trade and receiving a sophisticated education. After half a decade together Anderson decided to strike out on his own, returning to America and traveling the east coast.

He would be involved in a number of heists working solo or with temporary groups, never staying in any place too long. He would fight the Blue Beetle multiple times as he was tracked across the nation, until the teamed up to combat a common threat. He would team up with Wildcat and the Question after stumbling across a child smuggling ring in order to break it up. Traveling from city to city it was never completely clear what side of the law Spike was on.

During one heist his team ran into Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke, his team of five was slaughtered and Spike, despite giving a good accounting and wounding the veteran merc, nearly died himself. Even with his healing factor it took him months to fully recover, during this time he hid out in a secret Gotham apartment.

Developing a liking for the city, and with Batman nowhere to be found, Spike decided to stick around for a time.

Powers/Weapons/Tech:
Bone Manipulation- Complete control over his bone, which he can grow, shape and manipulate at will even using them as projectiles, Bone Armor and Weapons
Superhuman Durability- Not bulletproof but damn close
Healing Factor- Skin Heals after Bone Growth and Injuries
Enhanced Senses- Vastly Augmented Sensory range
Olympic Level Athlete- Speed, Strength and Agility of an Olympian
Thief Tools- has most tools of the trade
Weaknesses:
Bone Manipulation Hurts and doing it too much can cause him to pass out
New City- Has no connections in Gotham
Doesn’t Kill
Fight another day- When possible he will flee rather than fight
Skills:Thief Skills- Very sneaky and stealthy, can pick locks
Hacking- Not too good at hacking but has enough knowledge to get through lower grade systems
Hand to Hand Combat- Has Black Belt level fighting skills

RP Examples: The Washington RP viewtopic.php?f=31&t=417546
Gonzalez’s head hit the pavement a few moments before the rest of him, and all we could do was watch.

We had been discovered by Mr. Wilson about 47 seconds ago, we became aware 15 seconds ago when he asked us to surrender. Gonzalez after a few moments contemplation tried to run… stupid man. Michael to my left yelled something I couldn’t understand and raised his weapon or tried at least, the pistol stayed in his hand as it too was separated from the rest of him at the wrist in a gush of blood. Deathstroke then proceeded to execute my team.

Michael, Patrick, Mary and Lyla all of them follow Gonzalez into oblivion within 45 seconds, but when it came to my turn he found his blade trapped in the bones protruding from my arm.

Wrapping around the blade I pulled Deathstroke off balance, under his mask I hoped he was surprised to be fighting someone powered. If he was surprised at all it didn’t last long as second blade found its way in my stomach. Despite superhuman toughness being stabbed is still not fun, especially when followed up by a second, third and fourth stab.

Bleeding profusely I stumbled backward against the railing, the city skyline beneath me. In desperation I went into ‘emergency mode’ bone protruding like spikes all over my body, sharp and gleaming, stress and pain were canceled out by adrenaline and the will to survive. Out of my left hand I desperately shot forth a series of small bone projectiles the size of bullets, not even Deathstroke could dodge such a close shot. Half a dozen pieced his shoulder armor and I smiled with a gallows humor, striking out blindly I hit Deathstroke twice more glancing but damaging giving me a few moments pause.

Turning quickly I dove over the railing smashing into the landing 3 floors below me breaking several bones. Mustering my will, I became mobile again limping into the building and an elevator which quickly descended, mission failed, team dead but alive for now.


Extra Information
Day Job: N/A
Living Place: Loft Apartment
Voice Actor: Matthew Mercer
Likes/Dislikes: Likes concerts and indie music, mild claustrophobia,
Theme Song: Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra9dZOt1wYQ
Did you read the rules? Yep


APPROVED! NICE JOB, DENTALI! :)

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 3777
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ormata » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Imma point out that people can use the whole [url= stuff for their applications.

Dentali, while not an OP or Co-Op, could you please do the following:
A: More whole appearance section. If you're only going to use the mask for a character image, I'd love a paragraph on his facial features without the mask and, if not, please get a picture for him uncovered. Also, height, weight, skin tone, overall build can be detailed in there. Outstanding features should also be noted.
B: Please write in third person for your posts.
C: His "Living Place" is detailed as being a Loft Apartment. That section is more for what region of the city people live in, to be quite frank.
D: While not needed, well...the backstory is rather lackluster and short. Love to know more on his nuances.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Britanania, Chinniwana, Las Palmeras, Lazarian, Theyra, UniversalCommons, Vaquas

Advertisement

Remove ads