NATION

PASSWORD

Coastal Daytona Academy [Special Events|DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 am

To well-primed Curtis Aldor watches, it would be noted that this was nothing different: it was another new car. The bright white jaguar made quick work of Daytona's emptying streets and deposited its driver and his cargo at the Perkins estate in fine fashion.
The driver was a muscular, proud-faced, tall young man who looked every bit the all-American athlete. He was broad and muscular, and moved with an easy, gentle grace that belied the mass he was carrying around; and although his face had the proud features of his family, it also hinted of genuine kindness beneath. He was a singer, a guitar player, a footballer and a basketball player; shooter, poet, thinker and some times lover: those were the things he let everybody know, anyway.
'A nice place,' he thought; the nice place came complete with a not so nice girl who he would quite like to do some very nice things with; but more of that later. Tonight was a night for drinking, flurting, dancing and partying...oh, and hopefully a night that wouldn't be interrupted by the police. Curtis Aldor did not fancy having to bribe police officers today...it took time and money, and the first of those things would likely be in very short supply indeed.

His arms were filled with large boxes, and it was only his well-trained muscular control that kept the tower from collapsing in a cocophony of shattering glass and a spreading pool of multicolored liquid on the Perkins driveway. The boxes, all marked 'Aldor Corporation' were, of course, filled with bottles of liquor that Curtis suspected would be well-used by his friends and fellow seniors tonight. He did not, however reckon with one obstacle: in the way of his confident stride, blocking the way between the great Curtis Aldor and what was sure to be a great party...blocking the way between his liquor collection and thirsty mouths, stood a simple wooden front door. Curtis only had one solution to the problem.

"Hello!" he yelled in a sing-song voice, putting his face to the door. "Would someone like to open the door! I come baring refreshments to tempt the pallet and alter the mind. They make it kind of hard to knock."in the way of
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:31 pm

"Daniel!" Julia exclaimed, stepping in front of her fuming love-interest, and reached out to grab onto his shoulder, and turning his face to look directly at her. Julia remained silent, her eyes fixed on his, managing to calm Daniel a bit. Madison remained still, frozen-in-place, and slowly walked up to stand between the two of them. Her fear of what had just happened quickly boiled into a rage, pointed directly at the pair of them.

"What, in the f***, is up with BOTH of you?!" She screamed, throwing her hands up into the air, and shaking her head.

Rick clutched his fists, maintaining his fighting-stance for a few seconds longer, but then suddenly dropped them once Madison had spoken her mind. There was no point in any of this, there wasn't any from the start, and he wasn't going to let whatever the unspoken angry-thing he and Daniel had grown between them both spoil what was supposed to be a night of carousing, and sinning of the Lord-knows-what type. Rick sighed, and crushed a red solo cup with his foot before kicking it several feet away to release his anger, then glared directly at Daniel. "You're lucky your lady friend saved you, D-Tay! It won't happen the next time! You remember that, Cap!" Rick shouted, turning abruptly, and walking away.

Just like that, the spirited atmosphere of the party had a moment of temporary reprieve, and Madison wanted to beat the both of them into a pulp. Her face reddened, and she stormed back into the house to pour out some much-wanted tequila for herself, leaving Daniel and Julia to themselves, embracing and whispering to each other. Madison sat down, at the table, shaking her head and drinking alone, waving off a few concerned individuals who sought to console her. There wasn't something wrong--nay, there couldn't be anything wrong when she invited the entire teenage population of Daytona over to her house.

After downing the first glass of tequila, Madison poured a second for herself, and glanced up just in time to see a large man struggle to make it through the front door. Normally, it would had been an amusing sight, but she had gotten onto her feet and walked over with an irritated facial expression as she reached to open it for him. Madison paused, looked down as she realized who it was, and looked back at him with a sigh and faint smile. "Hey Curtis. Glad you can make it." She remarked. "You can put those down over in the kitchen, if you'd like." Madison said, motioning with her head toward the right of her. Not uttering another word more, Madison quickly darted away, and sat back down to drink more of her tequila.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:36 am

Curtis Aldor

Curtis was extremely happy to be let in, having thought he'd have had to try and find a way around to the back to manage it. Greatfully, he walked through the door, pausing to flash Madison a smile as he walked passed her: something seemed wrong, had something happened? Why was she sat drinking alone?

Curtis decided to cheer her up, and lifted one of the smaller boxes from his pile to show her: it was unmarked aside from his parents company branding, obviously.
"You know," he started, grinning, "The last big party I went to, the guy hosting it was like...Man you're not coming to one of these again! You got drunk...you broke the cd player...you wanted to show us your funny naked dance...I was like Dude, I spent 200 dollars on a bottle of Scotch malt whisky for you, enjoy it. So I found that wine you were drinking last time we were out," he began to unwrap the box, "Looked up the tasting notes, got to the ones that seemed similar, went to the most expensive one, spent 300 dollars...I really hope you like this wine because otherwise I have just wasted money."
He presented her with a very fancy looking bottle; like a lot of wine, incomprehensible French was scrawled on the side.
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Madison Perkins

Downing the glass she had poured for herself, Madison's brown eyes darted over toward the massive man as he attempted to show off his box of brew, listening to the story with a semblance of interest, though she certainly was glad he came to distract her from thinking about what had just happened - even if he would go on to make it about himself, per usual. Setting the glass, emptied of the tequila, down onto the glass table, Madison sat back against the support of the chair and crossed her arms, smirking and shaking her head at the conclusion of the story Curtis told to her.

"You and I are probably the last two people who should be complaining about wasting money, Curtis." Madison replied, grinning, following it up with a moment of silence to eye-up the ornamental bottle that had been procured from the boxes Curtis had brought along with him. Admittedly, they were quite enticing, if not tempting. "It's nice, thank you. I can assure you it won't be going to waste tonight." Madison said, smiling widely at Curtis, and flashing a wink at him. "So how've you been? Don't think I've gotten to ask what you had done over the summer." She added, nudging away the tequila glass, and leaning forward, crossing her arms over the table.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Curtis

Curtis sat down opposite her, leaning forward much as she had.
"Well," he told her, smirking just a little, "We must remember what we're told every week by Mr. Gilcrest. Money is a finite resource...it doesn't grow on trees. You mustn't waste it slip away, even on very worthy causes like buying your wine."
He took a moment to pour himself a large glass of whisky before continuing, taking a sip of the straight spirit.
"Been pretty busy this summer," he told her. "I learnt something to give my ego a much-needed boost, that being that the Chinese are fucking desperate for basketball players. I got this really fucking attractive offer...leave school with no qualifications, go to a communist hellhole and play basketball for hardly any money. Oh my God...it took me so many seconds to reject it! But I've mainly been on various holidays, trying to convince my dad that he shouldn't run for the senate with limited success, I was going to ask if you wanted to go to Jamaica with us in June but we booked it like 3 days before we were going to leave and the plane was totally full."

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:51 am

Madison Perkins

"Taking me? To Jamaica?" Madison asked, stretching her grin out slightly as she leaned forward onto the table, supporting her head with the palm of her hand. "How flattering." She said.

Madison reached over to pour another glass of tequila for herself, then continued on. "I had actually only been a hop, skip, and a jump away from China this past summer myself." Madison paused to take a sizeable gulp of the tequila, setting the once-full, now-half, glass down onto the table, then wiped some of the liquid off from her lips. "Spent a few days in Tokyo, then about two weeks in New Zealand with my step-sister, step-mom, and my dad."

"Ever been to New Zealand and saw the Emerald Lakes? Beautiful there." Madison said, reaching into her shorts pocket to retrieve her phone. Once she got hold of it, she unlocked it and started to swipe through to find the stash of pictures she had taken while on summer vacation. While it took a few seconds to get there, Madison handed her phone to Curtis once she had pulled them up onto the screen. "Quite the hike to get there, but the water is cold as heck. I mean, we knew it was going to be cold, and tried swimming in it, but figured that out the hard way that... yeah, it's just best not to try it" Madison explained, stopping to chuckle, as she scrolled through a few pictures of her wearing a two-piece swimsuit, with the backdrop of some glaciers off in the distance. "

Even though it was Winter for them, the rest of New Zealand was quite nice. We went to the beach while there, went to the Bay of Islands, and it was a little chilly, but still... quite nice." She continued to flip through the images, finding one of them in bathing suits once more, though this time far more comfortable and happy, collectively, after clearly meandering into the water prior to the group shot. Madison kept going, some pictures of herself, and some of her step-sister, one or two of her father, all while at the beach, and had continued on to show pictures of Hobbiton, the set used to film Lord of the Rings, before continuing on to, mostly, more beach pictures elsewhere with an occasional scenery shot.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:03 am

Curtis Aldor

Curtis absent-mindedly topped up their drinks as he watched the shots, attempting to hide the fact that he found the shots of Madison in a swimsuit far, far more interesting than anything New Zealand had to offer. Why one would go to New Zealand in their winter, when it was both freezing cold and more expensive, Curtis didn't know however he decided it wouldn't be pertanent to ask.
"It looks beautiful," he informed her pleasantly, "As do you, if you don't mind me saying."
He blushed at the cringeworthiness of what he had just said, taking aother gulp of whisky. "I would have taken you to Jamaica but I got this message. 'Hey do you want to go to Jamaica I'm booking flights now.' By the time I'd said yes, he'd already booked them so I didn't have a say in it. That ocean is so warm and clear though, the sort of sea you want to bathe in for hours."

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Madison Perkins

Having already indulged herself with a copious amount of tequila, her face had lit up some more as Curtis had poured up some more for her, as well as himself, leading Madison to beginning to feel a slight tipsiness as she reached to grab the glass, drinking some more, as she grinning at his blatant attempt of flirting, and nodding her head in approval toward the idea of having spent such an amount of time in the Caribbean.

"Honestly, Jamaica is one place I have yet to go to, but it sounds so... amazing!" Madison said, leaning forward a bit as she sat her drink down. "Ya know, normally... we go to, like Europe? Last summer it was... Spain, and Portugal too, and Morocco! Let me tell you, the beaches were splendid. The shopping, world-class. And, the best part? The legal age is sixteen there, if you catch my drift." Madison said, ending with a wink, and Madison grinning rather devilishly as she leaned in to say something, almost amounting to a whisper, to Curtis. "The men were easily way more attractive there too. Almost all of them, at least 8's or 9's." She said, playfully nudging Curtis with an elbow.

Madison leaned back into her chair, twirled around her drink some more, and gulped down a rather large amount of the glass's content, holding it in her hand as she glanced around. "But, it's okay Curtis. I'm sure we could just, like, go off on some weekend trip, to a random, exotic place. You and I the entire time. My dad would be cool with it, step-hitler might have a problem with it, but dad normally wins that those battles." Madison remarked with a tipsy-giggle.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:43 am

Curtis

"Oh," Curtis smiled, his face curling playfully, "Am I worth fighting the step-hitler for? I feel so flattered...and obviously," he paused only for less than a second to rectify the fact that the glasses were only half-full again before continuing as if nothing had happened "I have an idea. Private plane, beautiful little island, wine, beeches and sun. You never know what might happen, obviously we don't make plans or anything, just in case we get some...strange urges, with the wine and sun being what it is."

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:27 am

Christopher Breckenridge

Chris arrived at the party in a flannel shirt and some comfortable jeans, not seeing fit to dress much above what could be a casual outfit any other day. Most of the friends he had made thus far would be here, and he certainly wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to make some more. He enjoyed parties, the atmosphere and the stories that came out of them, and he doubted that this one would be any different.

Making his way in and grabbing something non-alcohol to start off with, he looked around for Megan. Not seeing her, he settled against a wall and sipped his coke as he picked up on an interesting conversation.

The boy was tall, the girl beside him basically dwarfed by the imposing stature of her male counterpart. He recognized him from the team, Curtis Aldor, the southerner whose vibe was not one that would be conducive to warm relations between the two. They hadn't spoken personally yet, and Breckenridge didn't necessarily have any desire to change that now. Now, it was just time to observe.

The girl, Madison, was sweet talking him about a vacation, and he was eating it up. The Bostonian wondered what Curtis' goal was here, but he didn't have to think very hard before he settled on an assumption.
Last edited by Vaquas on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Madison Perkins

Madison, with an ever-growing vivacious smirk etched across her face, partly fueled by the alcohol she had consumed since the evening had started, leaned forward some more toward the behemoth of a man sitting opposite of her, and twirled around the glass of wine he had poured for the both of them. Tequila, as much as she had already drank, didn't satisfy her as much as a delicious wine had. Madison drank from the glass, sending its' contents to her belly, and she nodded her head in approval to it while listening to Curtis, loving the image he had placed inside of her mind.

"Tell me, Curtis." Madison said, standing up from her seat, and slowly waltzing around the table, hooking her arm onto the back-rest of an empty, nearby chair, and maintaining her smile as she looked directly toward Curtis, placing the other hand on her hip, as she stood in front of him in a posing position. "Which part of the world did you have in mind?" Madison slowly leaned forward, grabbed Curtis's wine glass, and winked at him as she stole a quick sip from it. "Such a great idea, count me in." Madison added, bending down to set the glass back in front of Curtis. "I definitely look forward to whatever fun that is to be had." She said, whispering into his ear, before straightening back out, and standing next to him.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:18 pm

Benton Laraby

A night of fun was ahead of him and Benton saw the party as a chance to relax a little. Between his intense workout schedule, school, football and taking care of his kid, he needed a night off. The stocky linebacker made his way to the party with a few fellow members of the team's defense and at this moment found himself in the kitchen fetching himself a drink to take some of the edge off. After doing a bit of searching Benton was able to fix himself a glass of whiskey. A little liquid courage never hurt anyone right? He downed half the drink and then sat it down. That outta loosen him up real quick. He looked amongst the crowd of people some of which were "getting their freak on" while dancing to music Benton can't say he had the displeasure of hearing before. Then he spotted fellow teammate Curtis having a conversation with Madison Perkins. What an idiot. he thought as he shook his head. He stood near the entrance which was within earshot of the gagfest of a conversation that was happening between the two. He listened for a minute before he noticed he wasn't the only one watching. He made his way over to Chris, a fellow teammate and friend, and then spoke so they wouldn't be discovered. "Do you think we should warn him?"

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:12 pm

New Flattnerk wrote:
Benton Laraby

A night of fun was ahead of him and Benton saw the party as a chance to relax a little. Between his intense workout schedule, school, football and taking care of his kid, he needed a night off. The stocky linebacker made his way to the party with a few fellow members of the team's defense and at this moment found himself in the kitchen fetching himself a drink to take some of the edge off. After doing a bit of searching Benton was able to fix himself a glass of whiskey. A little liquid courage never hurt anyone right? He downed half the drink and then sat it down. That outta loosen him up real quick. He looked amongst the crowd of people some of which were "getting their freak on" while dancing to music Benton can't say he had the displeasure of hearing before. Then he spotted fellow teammate Curtis having a conversation with Madison Perkins. What an idiot. he thought as he shook his head. He stood near the entrance which was within earshot of the gagfest of a conversation that was happening between the two. He listened for a minute before he noticed he wasn't the only one watching. He made his way over to Chris, a fellow teammate and friend, and then spoke so they wouldn't be discovered. "Do you think we should warn him?"

Christopher Breckenridge

Chris acknowledged Benton's presence with a nod and grinned when his teammate asked about preemptive action in defence of the redneck in question. He shook his head.

"I don't think so, I'm curious as to how this movie ends." Chris responded, taking another sip of his coke as the two continued to chat. "Its tragedy, comedy, or both." he elaborated, "Its just a question of how it inevitably unfolds."

Chris liked Benton the moment he met him. The guy was nice, generally helpful, and big enough that people were wrongfully intimidated by him, which Chris found humourous if not sad. Any subconscious disapproval that came with the realization that he'd had a kid at 14 was offset by an admiration for the fact that he had stayed with his girlfriend when the rest of society turned against her. Devotion to one's children was a virtue, Chris had decided long ago, and he couldn't help but be happy that the two teenagers had had the resolve to tough it out together.

"Any bets?" he asked.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Sophia Taylor

Her heart had been fluttering nearly the entirety of the day, and the level of excitement she had was, quite simply, off-the-charts. The amount of day-dreaming she had made throughout the week would had been absolutely nauseating for any sane normal person, had they but a glimpse into her imagination throughout the school day leading up to the weekend. As much as she had attempted to focus in on things, it had been darn near impossible. Sophia certainly had boyfriends before, some lasting a bit longer than others, but none "checked off" as much as Eric Stevens had off the proverbial box. And, the story of how they had grown so close together, and after everything that had happened in her own life, it seemed too good to be true, as if this entire thing was just a lengthy hallmark movie.

After school, Sophia quickly sprinted to her dorm-room to start getting ready, inviting a near army of female Taylors over for (mostly) emotional support, crying and laughing together, but also the practical assistance needed as Sophia had ran through an entire wardrobe as she tried on various outfits, gauging their opinions on each of them. Once she had a satisfactory getup, one that while cute, was certainly modest enough for her own taste and respectful of the insistent Florida heat - something quite similar she had grown accustomed to back in her own homestate, and town, and after Sophia had spent a couple of hours getting her hair done just right, with the assistance of her own roommate as well, she had texted Eric that she was ready, and eagerly waited for him, walking around the dorm room, pacing back-and-forth. Sophia clutched her hands, folding them tightly, and breathed as she tried to calm herself.

Once Eric had arrived to pick her up, exchanged hugs, and waved farewell to everyone back at the dorm - before they too went their separate ways after them, Sophia followed him to his car, and rode with him to Madison's house. The trip to the Perkins house was rather... quiet. Between Sophia feeling a bit anxious, and Eric a bit tense with having to be in the same area as his infamous ex-girlfriend, much less bringing the girl he seriously wanted to make his next along with him to meet her and to expose her to things he knew, deep-down, that she wouldn't necessarily appreciate as he would have, the two had little to say, outside of making some small-talk. The trip made was a rather quick one, and Sophia quietly snuck in behind Eric, who found himself surrounded almost immediately by classmates, teammates, and others who had known him.

Sophia, meanwhile, flashed an occasional smile, and hugged a few players she had gotten to know from the team, and quickly found herself walking toward Christopher Breckenridge and Benton Laraby, recognizing the two of them, and particularly Chris - being the roommate of Eric Stevens. "Hey, guys!" Sophia exclaimed, smiling widely, and waving her hand to the two of them as she approached them, extending out her arms to offer a hug. "What's up?" She simply inquired, almost as a customary response, and entirely oblivious to the apparent spectacle of an attempt being made by Curtis to court Madison nearby.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Christopher Breckenridge

"We're witnessing a Shakesperean play in the very first stages of its inception Sophia." The lighter-haired boy said to the Sophia as she inquired as to their current engagement, his head nodding in the direction of Curtis and his quarry. "Our Romeo has taken an interest in a decidedly less enthusiastic Juliet, and only time will tell if their bond is to last into eternity."

Deciding that now was the time for something slightly stronger than his now almost finished coke, he waved a helpful friend over and asked him to bring him something mild but alcoholic, maybe a hard lemonade or something. As the gentleman disappeared, Chris pointed something out to the other two.

"She must've said something provocative, look at the look on his face."
Democratic Nominee 2024

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:32 am

Sophia Taylor

Glancing over to the pair of Madison and Curtis, and nodding her head as she listened to Chris, Sophia crossed her arms and chuckled at the spectacle. As amusing of a sight it would had been to indulge in-jest with Chris, she had little room to talk with having a date planned with his roommate. Sophia kept quiet, as Chris went on to pointing out Madison Perkins whispering something to Curtis Aldor, and looked toward him with keen interest.

"Provocative?" Sophia asked, taking a moment to glance back toward Curtis and Madison, lifting an eyebrow as to contemplate what he might be referring to, and looking back to Christopher. "And, I'm guessing you both are taking bets on if this stays Romeo and Juliet, or.... turns into Julius Caesar, right?" Sophia asked, her voice kept down so as to only letting Benton and Chris hear it. "Et tu, brute?" Sophia said with a playful grin, and in as deep of a masculine voice as she could muster.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:56 am

Madison Perkins

Madison reached around and started to play with her hair, looking at Curtis while she waited for him to say something back, and wondering if something was wrong.

She glanced over toward Benton and Chris for a brief moment, offering them a quick wave and a smile, before turning to look back toward Curtis Aldor.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Curtis looked over happily at Madison, having made sure to keep their glasses beautifully full, when the bottle was finished it became clear that Curtis was the proud owner of its twin; in fact he had a number of good wines, alcohol he knew being Madison's weakness.
As he sipped wine, he became aware of the audience they were receiving and leaned closer over the table and smirked suggestively.
"We're getting a serious audience here," he told her sadly, "Want to go somewhere that people aren't chatting about us?"

The Free Territory of Makhnovia
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:29 pm

After the fight that was threatening to break out calmed a bit, Heather returned to her spot on the couch,intending to drink some more vodka and quietly observe the situation.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Old fashioned Mexican model of VW caravelle drove into the parking lot, windows down Led Zeppelin blaring from the loudspeakers. Samantha was just going back from the dojo where she had sparred with couple of the girls, doing flips and sentons. She didn't think of going to the party, but thinking about all the stress of the new school year and all the work she'll start procrastinating on as soon as possible made her want to shoot some drinks and unwind. The hour might be late, but she still heard the sound of music coming from the pool area. She parked, applied a little make-up and she was ready to go. She walked over too the yard, and noticing Curtis and Madison chatting waved her hand at them:

"Yo, Madison! I made it. It's a nice party, it really blows the roof off!"

She punched Curtis's shoulder: "Hey, big guy! Having fun?"

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:37 am

Benton Laraby

Benton shrugged his shoulders We all know how this story ends. Madison goes as far as she needs to get what she wants no matter who she hurts. Curtis should know that Madison is like that, shoot Eric pretty warned everyone about her. I guess either Curtis didn't get the memo or just doesn't care." Benton pauses to take a sip from his drink. "You guys don't think he's getting her drunk to...you know?" He said after noticing Curtis' persistence of their glasses staying full. Benton watched hesitantly deciding to keep an eye on the two as the night progressed being sure to step in if the need would arise. "Not sure who's using who anymore..."

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:28 pm

Madison Perkins

Before Madison managed to get off a single word, an honest reply to Curtis's inquisition, she watched as fellow-senior Samantha Polk opted to inject into the scene, throwing a playful jab at the guy attempting to court, or at least temporarily woo, her over. The sight was a rather amusing one, with a rather amusing gal taking the spotlight from Madison a bit momentarily. Samantha was one she had come to rather respect, in spite of any "academic deficiencies" that a lack of interest would entail, due to a passion she seemed to have about pro-wrestling and her knowing what she wanted to do in life - and subsequently knowing schooling seemed to have very little to contribute to them.

That was an inner-most confidence Madison wished she had for herself, and particularly in herself.

"Awesome! I'm, uh--glad, glad that you dig it!" Madison replied with alcohol-induced enthusiasm, gesturing toward all the alcohols one could imagine sitting on the counter in the kitchen. "First time over here?"

"Oh! Be sure to help yourself to all your hearts' desire." Madison added, taking yet another sip from her glass of wine, and giving Samantha a bit of a light, playful nudge with her elbow. "We've got PLENTY more where they came from!"

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Megan Carrollton

Like so many others, Megan had drank plenty of alcohol, mostly rum, and had been thrust in the center of the massive group of people dancing, some even grinding, in what was certainly becoming a night-club sort of atmosphere near the center of the house, away from the eventual seclusion that Madison, Curtis, and their spectators would eventually be in - including the likes of Christopher Breckenridge. Some of guys around her were trying to get a bit... intimate, to say the least, and not just particularly with her. Certainly, the scene had gotten to be too much for her own taste or desire, even if she were still tipsy, and Megan decided to ditch the dancers at the impromptu dance floor and make her way over toward the pool area.

After nudging away at a few hormonal teens, Megan stepped out of the house, and sat at an empty pool-chair, reaching down to caress the soles of her feet, and suddenly began to dress-down into her one-piece bathing suit as she decided to take a moment to enjoy the pool, which seemed to have been largely forgone in favor of the various other activities, and had been witness to the eventual fist-fight that had broken out between a few guys nearby, over a game of beer pong, of all things, it seemed. Megan wadded around the pool for a little longer, sobering up a bit, and had gotten out of the pool to dry herself when, in a rather peculiar sight, she had spotted none other than Christopher Breckenridge, reclined against the wall, and with something potentially alcoholic in his hands. "No freakin' way..." She whispered to herself, grinning widely at the unexpected sight, at least so in her mind.

With a simple white-and-pink stripped towel wrapped around her black-one piece, Megan left her pile of clothes at the table and decided to chat up Chris, being he was the only person she seemed to actually know, and had formed a rather unlikely friendship, and affinity, with the likes of him over the last couple of years. Megan walked in, through a sliding door that led straight to-and-fro outside and the kitchen, and tapped Chris on the shoulder just after she had managed to quietly step up behind him. "Hey there, big fella." Megan said, imitating a deep, masculine voice, as much of one as she could muster, with a wide smile etched across her face. "May I test that for alcohol content?" She asked, gesturing toward the cup.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:43 pm

Sophia Taylor

Quietly watching, listening to the guys banter and inquire, Sophia didn't feel the most comfortable getting involved in any of the business between Madison and Curtis. As far as Sophia knew, it was needless drama that she would have drawn herself into, and she would have been far more correct than she would have liked if she knew the extent of relationships Madison had with certain individuals Sophia had gotten close to since moving to Daytona Beach over the summer. Sophia, keeping quiet and her thoughts internalized as she observed Madison Perkins and Curtis Aldor attempt to flirt, if nothing else, was only going to be possible for so long until the likes of Eric Stevens had been brought up, perhaps ill-advisably given the company he was in, prompting Sophia's interest.

The brunette, who had previously been standing just off from Benton and Chris, listening to everything, turned over toward Benton just as when Megan appeared out of nowhere to say hello to Chris, and leaned in to whisper something into the ear of Benton Laraby, hoping not to catch the attention of Madison while doing so. "What happened between Madison and Eric? If, of course, you really don't mind me asking." Sophia, having a bottle of water in her possession while so many others had been drinking alcoholic drinks, took a quick sip, glanced around to see if Eric was anywhere around, and then look back toward Benton to listen for his answer.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
Madison Perkins

Before Madison managed to get off a single word, an honest reply to Curtis's inquisition, she watched as fellow-senior Samantha Polk opted to inject into the scene, throwing a playful jab at the guy attempting to court, or at least temporarily woo, her over. The sight was a rather amusing one, with a rather amusing gal taking the spotlight from Madison a bit momentarily. Samantha was one she had come to rather respect, in spite of any "academic deficiencies" that a lack of interest would entail, due to a passion she seemed to have about pro-wrestling and her knowing what she wanted to do in life - and subsequently knowing schooling seemed to have very little to contribute to them.

That was an inner-most confidence Madison wished she had for herself, and particularly in herself.

"Awesome! I'm, uh--glad, glad that you dig it!" Madison replied with alcohol-induced enthusiasm, gesturing toward all the alcohols one could imagine sitting on the counter in the kitchen. "First time over here?"

"Oh! Be sure to help yourself to all your hearts' desire." Madison added, taking yet another sip from her glass of wine, and giving Samantha a bit of a light, playful nudge with her elbow. "We've got PLENTY more where they came from!"

"Yeah, I never been here before. Figures!" Samantha said. "So cruel of you, making me choose over that bounty of drinks." Samantha went inside and after appraising a bunch of liquor, she settled for a shot of tequila. She sliced a bit of lemon and started pouring her first shot.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse