NATION

PASSWORD

The Elder Scrolls: The Gibbering's Gambit [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Elder Scrolls: The Gibbering's Gambit [OOC | Open]

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 25, 2018 10:28 am

THE ELDER SCROLLS: THE GIBBERING'S GAMBIT

OOC | IC | THEME

"I don't mean to forebode, but this little ode,
Is a lesson you must heed.

For when Men bound, to the Doom Drum's sound,
You'll learn what the Corpse-God wrought."

- The Folly of Man

The gates of Oblivion opened, Dagon's demonic hordes pouring forth. Emperor Uriel Septim, the Seventh of this name, was slain underneath the vast network of sewers underneath the Septim Empire's seat of power, his sons similarly slain by agents of the hated Mythic Dawn in the streets of the Imperial City. By grace of the Divines, one heir was left, however, miraculously surviving the destruction of the city of Kvatch at the hands of the Daedric invaders. It was this last, missing heir, then, that would save all of Tamriel from certain destruction - at the Temple of the One, Saint Martin called upon Akatosh, pleading for the Dragon-God of time to save the world from its imminent destruction at the hand of Mehrunes Dagon. His calls were answered, and the Amulet of Kings was shattered, Akatosh himself manifesting in the form of a mighty, fiery dragon through Martin the martyr, banishing the Daedric Prince of Destruction from the face of Nirn, and renewing the ancient covenant forged so long ago with Saint Alessia the Slave-Queen.

Mehrunes the Razor, however, would perhaps have the last laugh. The Ruby Throne sat empty, with no heir left to rightfully claim their dominion over the Empire, and the provinces began taking advantage of the Empire's weakened state at the onset of the Fourth Era. In distant Summerset, a political fringe group known as the Thalmor gain more and more support among the populace, seeking to oust the Empire from their homeland. The An-Xileel of Black Marsh similarly lead their homeland out of the Empire, separating all ties with it, while simultaneously launching an assault on Morrowind, in chaos following the eruption of Red Mountain, managing to cripple the Great House Telvanni, before being pushed back by the crab-warriors of Redoran whom seize control of the province, ousting House Hlaalu from power, effectively establishing autonomy for the homeland of the Dunmer. In the western reaches, the Bretons of High Rock and Redguard of Hammerfell gathered their forces and joined arms once again, again sacking the city of Orsinium, leaving the Orcish people but refugees without a home to ever rturn to.

Cyrodiil's Heartland is similarly in chaos. High Chancellor Ocato, leader of the Elder Council, sought to keep the Empire together - but he has been slain by assassins unknown. The Elder Council, fractured by infighting, has now named a new Emperor, a Nibenese witch-warrior known as Thules I, and to some as Thules the Gibbering. He is well-liked enough by the Nibenese, for he is one of their own blood and land, and the Elder Council, for he is easily manipulated, but despised by the Colovians, with petty warlords seeking to claim the Ruby Throne for themselves, and likewise hated by many others, Thules the Gibbering being named a depraved, decadent and perverted mage. It is of no surprise, then, that while the Empire teeters on the brink of destruction, tales of warlords rising throughout Cyrodiil arrive, seeking to dispose of Thules the Gibbering, and to claim the Empire for themselves - and indeed, to reinstate Cyrodiil's absolute dominion over all of Tamriel once again...

OP: Dutch (me!)
Co-ops: New Finnish Republic | Possibly more

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this! As should be fairly obvious, this is a roleplay set within the Elder Scrolls universe - although in a time period that isn't featured in any of the games, which should hopefully make for a fun setting to explore! As plenty of you are probably aware, I'm a huge fan of the universe, so here we are!

This RP takes place during the period known as the Stormcrown Interregnum, a period wherein warlords vie for control of Cyrodiil, the Imperial City,and the Ruby Throne - and through that the title of Emperor. Set in the year 16 of the Fourth Era, similarly sixteen years after the events of Oblivion, and 184 years before those of Skyrim, it's a very chaotic time period, which should allow for plenty of adventure throughout the setting, although my intention is to focus it primarily on Cyrodiil (Oblivion deserves love, too!). This is a character-based roleplay, although there's certainly room for more powerful individuals around (within reason - please check with the OP and/or Co-OPs, first!).

In this post, below here, you'll find various links to resources that may be of use, as well as the roleplay's rules, and finally the application form you'll use to create your character. In the post below that, you'll find descriptions as to what is going on in every province of Tamriel in 4E16.

These are some websites and other assorted resources that may be of great use - put into a convenient and tidy list for your enjoyment!
  • The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages has a host of articles that are all of great use - from pages that simply presents the lore of the games (with sources, so you know where certain information comes from!) with more accuracy than the wikia pages do, to detailed guides of in-game quests and the things that happen therein. There are also lists with, for example, all names of characters in the setting, sorted by race, the game they were featured in, and gender.
  • The Imperial Library contains every(!) single lorebook that can be found in-game, without any editing. There is also various other information available on the website, such as posts made by the writers and developers of the games further detailing certain elements of the lore that may serve as inspiration for you.
  • The Complete Map of Fourth Era Tamriel, made by Lady Nerevar. This is the map we'll be using as the 'canon' map for this roleplay. It's been made by combining the map that came with the TES Anthology bundle with the geography and maps of the Elder Scrolls Online and information taken from both lorebooks and the two novels that were released to make it match the map of Tamriel during the Fourth Era as best as possible! Keep in mind that there's one slight difference here - Hammerfell, Valenwood, and Elsweyr are all still a part of the Empire during this roleplay, as the Aldmeri Dominion hasn't risen yet during this time period.
  • A map of Tamriel. This one is simpler than the one above, and a bit smaller. Easy to use to get a quick and good overview of the general layout of the continent!
  • Tamriel Maps has interactive, in-game maps available, online.
  • This lorebook can be of help in roughly determining how much a single gold coin is worth. It's not much but also about the most we've got, unfortunately!

Before we move onto the application form, first - the rules. These will be enforced by the OP and his designated Co-OPs (if there are any) as listed in this post, above. Breaking them may result in warnings or, following several infractions and/or a very severe infraction, a kick/ban from the roleplay and its thread(s) itself. Follow them!
  • Follow the website's rules. This is simple. They go for the entire website - which includes the thread(s) for this RP!
  • Please follow standard roleplay etiquette. Don't godmod, metagame, powergame, and so forth. Please familiarize yourself with these terms and make sure you're not doing any of them!
  • Don't plagiarize. It really shouldn't be said, but - write your own posts, don't take someone else's writing and change it up a little. It shouldn't have to be said, but alas.
  • When writing, do your best to use correct English grammar and spelling. Mistakes happen - many of us aren't native English speakers, after all, and even then! - but do your best to make them as few and as little as possible. It makes posts more enjoyable to read for everyone!
  • Your posts should preferably be at least two paragraphs long - as an example of how long a paragraph should be, you can take a look at the first three paragraphs of this post that act as an introduction to the RP!

Other than that, there are also a few rules you should keep in mind when creating your character(s):
  • Player characters shouldn't be related to any important canon characters - minor ones are accepted, but preferably even then it is a distant relation. The world of the Elder Scrolls is far larger in size than it is shown in the games, after all, so there's more than enough people around so that you don't have to be related to everyone in town. Neat!
  • This mostly ties into the 'no powergaming' rule, but to make it explicit - player characters shouldn't be a dragonborn. A key point during the RP's timeframe is that the Dragonborn Emperors are dead. With no dragons flying around to mark the end of times, there similarly is no need for one. This'll be extended towards 'shouting' - the only ones that know how to do this are the Greybeards. Similarly, no achieving CHIM or anything of the likes!
  • Player characters should only be of one of the ten races that are playable in-game, and their various subcultures or species (such as the different Khajiit breeds, or Colovians/Nibanese for Imperials). All of these have interesting, fleshed-out backgrounds, traits, and cultures, and should allow for more than enough variety in character creation over the races that can't be played that we know much less of in comparison.
  • Player characters generally shouldn't start out with 'overpowered' equipment.
  • Similarly, player characters shouldn't start out in positions that are 'too' important. An Imperial Legion captain is fine - there are many of these. A count or a jarl? Less so, as these are very fixed - for the former an exception could perhaps be made if it were High Rock (since the homeland of the Bretons is filled to the brim with nobility!)

And at last, there we are - the application form! Before creating your character, please give the post below this one a read, first, and keep the rules in mind. Enjoy!

Code: Select all
[size=135][b](CHARACTER NAME HERE)[/b][/size][floatright][img](link to image for appearance if you got one)[/img][/floatright]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender/Sex:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] What do you look like? Description or picture. You may delete this part of the app if you did a picture in the [float right] tags!
[b]Class:[/b] What is your class? Check the Elder Scrolls wiki or UESP for more info if required!
[b]Equipment:[/b] What equipment do you use? Equipment includes armor, weapons, and any other gear you might use.
[b]Skills:[/b] What are you really good at?
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What are you really bad at/What are your weaknesses?
[b]Bio:[/b] Two paragraph minumum.
[b]RP Sample:[/b] One or more. You can also write one for this RP specifically. Link to your RP sample directly.

(please remove all text in this app that isn't within the bold tags, including this)
(everything underneath is optional)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
(feel free to add something else to this list yourself!)
Last edited by The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness on Sat May 26, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 25, 2018 10:29 am

The state of the Empire
By Septimus Rosentia, at behest of the Elder Council

- and me, correcting things to say things as they are. - anon

Greetings, your Imperial Majesty, Thules, first of his most honorable name, finest witch-warrior of Nibenay! Tasked by you and the most honored Elder Council. I have traversed the lands of the Empire, and have written this report for you both. A more detailed account shall be made available, of course, but I thought it to be prudent to deliver you this more brief report, first, so that the Council meetings may not take up too much of your time, that you may instead focus on more important works.

Cyrodiil

You know Cyrodiil well, your majesty! Divided in Colovia, known for its more Nordic warrior-culture, and Nibenay, from whence the more cultured aspects of Cyrodiil's population stem, and fine mages such as yourself. The Oblivion Crisis has taken its toll, but the Empire's heart is recovering, thanks to the efforts of Saint Martin and the late Potentate Ocato, now dead at the hands of assassins unknown. Under your benevolent reign it shall only improve, and the entire Empire shall prosper!

There is, of course, the issues of various Colovian warlords that seek to claim your title and throne, but they cannot stand against the might of your Imperial Legions! I would suggest some more funding for them, but that is all. The counties are certainly pressured by them and bandits, and their own guard forces aren't enough to keep the countryside safe.

- Biased Nibenese horsemanure - the people hate Thules, his tyranny, and his depraved acts! Soon he shall be deposed and Cyrodiil and the Empire can truly prosper again. The Legions are underfunded, and many legionnaires are unhappy, neglecting their duties or deserting while the counties cannot fight the bandits effectively - or face against the warlords dotting the lands. But Thules does nothing. Nothing! Nibenese pretender.

Skyrim

You would be glad to hear, your majesty, that Skyrim is likewise prospering under your role! Recovering from the traumatic events of the Oblivion Crisis, the Nords are your loyal subjects. There was some trouble years ago on Solstheim, but that unrest is over now, fear not. The "Old Holds" of the Pale, the Rift, Winterhold, and Eastmarch suffered the Daedra primarily, but the staunch and steadfast Nords are rebuilding just fine! Indeed, I am proud to say that most Nords proudly accept you as their Emperor.

- more lies. Many Nords don't care, and the Nords that do care support the Colovian Titus Mede. Thules certainly does no good for Skyrim. Nor does the current Elder Council.

Morrowind

As I am sure you are aware, your majesty, the Dunmer are a peculiar people. I fear that the Potentate, now dead, did not do well in handling them. The Imperial Legion retreated to Cyrodiil while the daedra invaded, and the Dunmer did not take well to this. The Empire's most loyal followers, their House Hlaalu, have been stripped of most of their power. Natural disaster has struck as well, followed by an invasion from the Argonians of Black Marsh - although the latter have been driven back and are kept at bay by the valiant, Empire-loyal knights of House Redoran, who now hold most of the local power within this province.

- loyal to the Empire? I'd like to see that Nibanese wuss tell that to their faces. The only thing that makes them a part of the Empire is that they didn't publicly announce their independence.

High Rock

High Rock has always been exceptionally loyal to the Empire, and you will be glad to hear, my beloved Emperor, that it is no different now! It survived the Oblivion Crisis well enough, and its many lords, ladies, kings, queens, counts, barons, and knights are all eager to serve your every command! There are, of course, some minor skirmishes in the province, but nothing out of the ordinary - just dukes duking it out, so to say.

- Doubt that they're eager to follow Thules' commands, but relatively accurate, this, at least. High Rock does what it does.

Hammerfell

The mighty warriors of Hammerfell have been loyal to the Empire for centuries, and it is no different now, your grace! Indeed, the sight of their mightiest sword-fighters pledging their eternal allegiance to the honored Thules of the Niben almost made me weep, so joyous it was to witness! While unified in their loyalty to the Empire, they are still internally divided between the factions known as the Crowns and the Forebears. The Crowns are more traditionalist and highly fundamentalist than the more progressive Forebears - whom are your staunchest allies among them all, here. There are some conflicts with Skyrim in Hammerfell, as the Redguard wish to retake several territories in their eastern reaches, and Skyrim's western. Nothing too concerning, though - indeed, this could be a good way of getting rid of any dissidents that may appear!

- neither Crown nor Forebear cares for Thules. He'd do well to leave them alone. Why did this idiot fail to mention both here and with High Rock that they sacked Orsinium, and that the Orcs are without home once again?

Black Marsh

Black Marsh has slipped from our hands, your Imperial majesty! Neglect by the Potentate, now dead, I can assure you, for the Argonians forcibly removed their homeland from the Empire following the Oblivion Crisis right away, before attacking the Dunmeri people when they were most vulnerable! Never trust an Argonian, as the count of Leyawiin, in his wisdom, once told me. I certainly do not recommend you send your Legions here, however - Black Marsh has hardly ever yielded us anything, and why should you want Argonian low-lives to be citizens of your Empire? Perhaps you could try to get the Dunmer to push the offensive on them? They have always been ancient enemies, after all.

- Probably for the best not to meddle with the lizards, indeed - although any proud son of Colovia would see the difficulties in taking the Black Marsh as a challenge, not an issue like these Nibenese weaklings so clearly do!

Valenwood
Valenwood did not suffer much during the Oblivion Crisis, I am happy to say, sire! Indeed, it thrives as usual. Most of the troubles within this woodland province of your glorious Empire stem from the times of the Camoran Usurper, still, which was long ago - and indeed, the troubles are few. Most conflict is that of inter-clan rivalry, and nothing that we should meddle with. The monarchy, of course, remains loyal to you, always.

- bunch of crap. Valenwood's political system is in shambles. The tribes haven't gathered in decades. Some say the Wild Hunt has been sighted. There's prophets going around claiming Y'ffre shall return with "gifts" for his favored people. Nothing those pompous Nibenese in the Imperial City care about though, obviously.

Elsweyr

Most grave tidings from Elsweyr, your majesty. Due to neglect by the Potentate, the Imperial Legion withdrew from the homeland of the Khajiit during the Oblivion Crisis, and they haven't returned since. Now, the cat-folk of these lands have claimed their independence! A ridiculous notion, I am well aware, and this Elsweyr Confederacy is a vile, vile creation indeed. I implore you to station more troops to County Leyawiin's borders with this rebel province, lest the Khajiit decide to get a little too bold.

The Summerset Isles

Summerset suffered greatly from the Oblivion Crisis, I fear, and it's people are still rather shocked. The ancient tower of Crystal-Like-Law was destroyed! Refugees have poured from the Isles, seeking to escape the devastation of their homeland. Now, however, I must warn you - a minority group is getting more and more vocal in these parts, and indeed may well grow to be the majority soon enough! They speak of independence and indeed, they have toppled the Imperial Administration, and are boycotting Imperial goods in their docks. I implore you to send your mighty Legions to deal with this, your majesty, before the situation goes even further out of hand.

- yes, sure. Send your scarce Legions to some far-off island of yellow-skinned bastards. As if you've nothing better to do. Nibanese idiot.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 25, 2018 10:30 am

Content ClubTM

Content ClubTM is a collection of all-new content for the The Elder Scrolls: The Gibbering's Gambit roleplay on NationStates. It features new RP hooks created by the OP and his Co-OPs and outside development partners including the best community creators. Content ClubTM content is fully curated and compatible with the main roleplay and the posts therein. Content from the Content ClubTM is available to all players and can be purchased with DutchBucksTM.

(alternatively, here's a list of RP hooks!)

Reed River Recovery

A none-too-pleased Colovian man, seemingly a battle-hardened veteran, requires the assistance of adventurers, mercenaries, and other assorted violent people interested in coin. The man is hiring from the Feed Bag inn in the Imperial City's Merchant District. The estate of his employer, a Nibenese nobleman, has been overrun by bandits. While the nobleman himself is bound to be dead by now, the bandits still hold his small manor, nested by the Reed River, south of Cheydinhal and east of the Imperial City. For the sake of his relatives, several ledgers detailing the man`s trading enterprises need to be recovered. A monetary reward is in order, of course.

Medicinal use

A Dunmer male, red-eyed and raven-haired, is looking for assistance in Weye. He needs ten flowers of the nightshade plant - it's for medicinal use, fear not! He doesn't have much to pay, however, and instead offers whoever it is that helps him to get an old ring of his. Who knows what enchantments it may hold?

Character Roster

Character NameGenderRaceClassPlayer
Dres Inera HeranFemaleDunmerRougeThe Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Einar "Red Beard" KjisorssenMaleNordWarriorNew Finnish Republic
Velyna VenimFemaleDunmerThiefThe Ik Ka Ek Akai
Ma'harrMaleKhajiitThiefGreat Confederacy Of Commonwealth States
Ra'zasha KolmikMaleKhajiitBardZanera
Emrys “Wolf of High Rock” Dor GwyrMaleBretonKnightElerian
Strillian MidoMaleImperialAgentKrugmar
Shadul gra-LururnFemaleOrcBarbarianAnowa
Uzgar gro-MalumaMaleOrcBarbarianEntwood
Mogsha gra-MalumaFemaleOrcRangerEntwood
Kara Shunhei KameliaFemaleImperialSpellswordPlayer
Crowyn VarrumnusMaleImperialKnightTayner
Valeria Octavia Katariah CaeserionFemaleImperialBattlemageImperialisium
Drenrad "the Heavy" AlandersonMaleNordCrusaderTurkducken
Llednea MavrethiFemaleDunmerPilgrimNegarakita
Jo'TabaMaleKhajiitMonkFaal Lot Himdah

Character 'banter'
Last edited by The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Fri May 25, 2018 12:20 pm

Einar "Red Beard" Kjisorssen

Race: Nord
Gender/Sex: Male
Appearance: Similar to most Nords, Einar is a large and physically imposing man. He stands almost as tall as an Altmer and possess a muscular physique. Several scars are present all over his body, a testament to the many battles he has encountered over his life. His long flowing hair and beard are the color of a bright flame, a characteristic that has awarded him the title of "Red Beard" to those who know him. Several tattoos are etched across his arms and chest, the most impressive of them being an image of Talos slaying a dragon that covers the majority of his right arm.
Class: Warrior
Equipment: Einar wears a full suit of steel plate armor with a hauberk of chainmail underneath, often keeping his helmet off unless needed. He wields a hefty two handed steel greatsword, crafted at the Skyforge is his home place of Whiterun. When traveling, he will carry any excess equipment or supplies in a back-pack made from the pelt of a bear he had slain earlier in his life. He proudly wears an amulet of Talos around his neck and will take extreme offense should anyone dare criticize it.
Skills: Einar uses his imposing stature and physical strength to quickly overwhelm his opponents with pure force. Given the right circumstances, he can easily split a man in two with a mighty swing from his sword. His armor provides him a substantial amount of defense, and his life in the cold reaches of Skyrim have given him a strong endurance to both extreme weather as well as mental toughness. He is also skilled at blacksmithing, a trait that has often come in handy as he has been able to take care of both his equipment and his comrades whenever opportunities to do so present themselves.
Weaknesses: Like many Nords, Einar lacks the capability of using even the simplest of magical spells. Far from an academic, he also has had little to no luck with things such as alchemy and enchanting. Being as large as he is, remaining undetected from others is something that is nearly impossible for him to do. While he has some experience with the bow, using one in combat is more of a hassle than it is worth for him.
Bio: Einar Iron-Fist was born on a farm located near the wintery town of Whiterun. The son of a former Imperial Legionnaire, Einar quickly became knowledgeable in the art of fighting as his father often showed him the various tricks he’d learned in his time with the Legion after Einar had finished his chores. Einar seemed to be born a fighter, as even as a young child he seemed to possess a substantial amount of strength, no doubt from his work on his family’s farm. He’d often wrestle around with the other local boys, beating even the children several years older than him.

When his father eventually began implementing weapons training into their sessions, Einar was able to quickly learn how to use them as well. While almost every weapon outside of the bow were easy for him to use, he was most comfortable with the two handed sword his own father had used in his years of service.

In addition to this training, Einar's father also introduced him to the local blacksmith, whom was more than happy to allow the boy to learn the art of blacksmithing as an apprentice during the less busier times of the year. Under his guidance, Einar was able to learn how to both craft a blade as well as repair it and make improvements upon it. If he’d been able to dedicate more time into it, Einar could have likely became a talented blacksmith.

However, Einar had higher aspirations for his life instead of being a meager blacksmith. Instead, he chose to join a mercenary group composed of fellow Nords called The Mountain, who would serve the highest bidder during the madness that took place after the Oblivion Crisis. He fought well, earning respect from both his fellow mercenaries and his captain, a Imperial Legion veteran who had fought against the Daedric onslaught nearly two decades ago.

Things took a turn for the worse, unfortunately, after his group was ambushed by a rival mercenary group that wanted to get rid of The Mountain, as the group often took up some of the best offers due to their successes. The fight was less of a battle and more of a massacre, as the rival group managed to catch Einar and his comrades off guard while they were asleep at a temporary camp. Einar's captain was slain, as was most of the other members of The Mountain. Furious at this, Einar led the remaining members on a counter attack, Einar personally slaying over two dozen men by himself. After enough blood was shed that it reached their ankles, Einar and a handful of his remaining comrades stood victorious, not leaving a single rival mercenary alive in the process.

After this, the remainder of the group split apart. Most of the surviving mercenaries decided that their adventures were over and chose to return to their homelands, however Einar did not. Instead, he headed towards the Imperial City, where he planned on finding new adventures with fellow warriors like himself.

RP Sample: You know me.

Personality: When not in battle, Einar is a relatively light-hearted man, able to form bonds with almost anyone. However, he has an inherent disdain for any of the Elven race. While he can get along with them if it means survival, in private affairs he will not be afraid to confront them should they either insult Talos or mankind in general. He also has a deep distrust of Khajiit and Argonians, his experiences while dealing with them both in his homeland as well as in his time with The Mountain being far from pleasant. In battle, he can be as stubborn as a mule, unafraid to face even the seemingly most insurmountable odds.
Dislikes: Non-Human Races, Insulting Talos, and Cowards
Theme: The Way of Vikings -Amon Amarth
Last edited by New Finnish Republic on Fri May 25, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Known mostly as Finn, but also known as a few other things I can't put in a signature by those who know me.

American who got left too long in the sauna.

Proud to spread Spurdo Nationalism from sea to shining sea.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 pm

New Finnish Republic wrote:Einar "Red Beard" Kjisorssen

Looks great - welcome aboard!

I think you meant "almost as tall as an Altmer" rather than "almost as tall as a Dunmer", though? :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Fri May 25, 2018 12:33 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:
New Finnish Republic wrote:Einar "Red Beard" Kjisorssen

Looks great - welcome aboard!

I think you meant "almost as tall as an Altmer" rather than "almost as tall as a Dunmer", though? :P

Fug. Editing.
Known mostly as Finn, but also known as a few other things I can't put in a signature by those who know me.

American who got left too long in the sauna.

Proud to spread Spurdo Nationalism from sea to shining sea.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri May 25, 2018 12:34 pm

TAG
THIS POST TO BE UPDATED WITH APP
o shit
Last edited by Zanera on Sat May 26, 2018 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri May 25, 2018 12:44 pm

tag
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Fri May 25, 2018 12:54 pm

Preordering. What are my bonuses for being a shameless Dutch shill?
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Preordering. What are my bonuses for being a shameless Dutch shill?

Two days of early access to the Content Club(tm) so you can spend your DutchBucks(tm) earlier than others. Also an mp3 file of the soundtrack or something idk
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 pm

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Preordering. What are my bonuses for being a shameless Dutch shill?

Two days of early access to the Content Club(tm) so you can spend your DutchBucks(tm) earlier than others. Also an mp3 file of the soundtrack or something idk

What if I buy Gold Deluxe Dragonborn Triple-X Combo With Cheese Edition?

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 25, 2018 1:14 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:Two days of early access to the Content Club(tm) so you can spend your DutchBucks(tm) earlier than others. Also an mp3 file of the soundtrack or something idk

A cheap plastic statue of yours truly, of course.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Fri May 25, 2018 1:14 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

A cheap plastic statue of yours truly, of course.

Sweet

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 25, 2018 1:20 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:A cheap plastic statue of yours truly, of course.

Sweet

Only the best for our most loyal customers!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Fri May 25, 2018 1:24 pm

Velyna Venim

Race: Dur I dunno a slug?
Gender/Sex: Female
Class: Thief
Equipment: Leather armor, some fancy Dunmeri clothes, laced leather pants, quilted doublet, gloves, elven sword, bonemold bow, elven arrows,
Skills: Sneak, speech, acrobatics, resistance to heat, nobility
Weaknesses: Spiders, cold, armor, other nobility
Bio: Born of the Venim, one of the most noble families of house Redoran, Velyna grew up in a seeming paradox wherein her house demanded honor, piety, and valiance, whereas the situation of being a noble meant she needed to be good in the shadows lest an assassin find its mark. As such a high ranking noble, she was in constant danger due to the simple politics of Morrowind. The legal assassin guild, the Morag Tong, sent several of their members to take her out. At first, the guards and soldiers would be her shield from such things, and it was extremely effective. However, as she grew, these became less and less dedicated to her to allow her to develop her skills in sneaking to counteract the assassins, rather than to be dead the moment a guard turned their attention away. She learned to be careful always, how to identify a potential assassin, and of course how to get away.

One fateful night, a particular catalyst sent her away. She woke in the middle of the night to find Telvanni agents infiltrating her room. She got up and tried to escape, but was quickly subdued. A scream was let out to alert anyone and everyone nearby, but the agents escaped with her in a brief moment. Hours later, and they were sufficiently far enough to rest. She sat, terrified, as her fate was discussed. There was talk of ransom, slavery, and even outright execution. Another hour went by, and the agents fell asleep, leaving her alone and unattended. Cutting herself free with a convenient sharp rock, she attacked the two in their sleep. One died quickly, but his gurgling in blood woke the other. He was injured, but fled and remained alive.

This was, as said before, a catalyst. Having experienced this, she returned home, sick and weary of the dangerous politics of Morrowind. Come daybreak, and they would find her room empty. A few weapons and a lot of coin had been taken, and a note left behind explaining her ill feeling at the idea of staying. She detailed the actions at night, and gave a final written goodbye. Velyna briefly traveled with Ashlanders, but primarily for her own safety, as there were safety in numbers. Once close enough to the border of Morrowind, she took the first opportunity she could to finally leave the wretched land.

The noblewoman traveled across Cyrodiil initially, honing her sneaking skills further in staying hidden from bandits and Redoran house members seeking to find her. She took up residence in the Imperial City, and gained a bit of work with the Thieves' Guild there. She liked the idea of it, for it seemed like such a heroic cause. Helping the poor and downtrodden get something out of life, returning taxes and such. It was very much a life she felt she finally enjoyed, though she fears about her skills failing and has a plan should her identity become known. That plan, of course, was to flee further to Skyrim, where a Dunmer refugee was hardly out of place. For the moment, though, the Imperial City is her home.
RP Sample: I no have ani tros me kk?

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri May 25, 2018 1:26 pm

Ra'zasha Kolmik

Race: Suthey-Raht Khajit
Gender/Sex: Male
Appearance: He looks like a perfectly respectable Khajiti merchant from the sands of Elsweyr!
Class: Bard (Blade, Block, Alchemy, Illusion, Light Armor, Mercantile, Speechcraft; Attributes: Intelligence, Personality)
Equipment: Steel cutlass (fine). Fortify Personality ring (Common Soul). Fortify Mercantile ring (Common Soul). (ESO) Khajit Leather Bracers (Fortify Blade). Amulet of Baan Dar. Two Potions of Chameleon. A tongue to soothe even a crazy Moon-Sugared man.
Skills: Learned swordplay but wears a sword as a fashion statement. Can negotiate excellently and has a smooth voice, even for a Khajit. Can usually smell an opportunity for a good profit. After many sticky situations, including some in the dark jungles of Valenwood, Ra'zasha has learned to use his Night Eye. Knows how to make Potions of Chameleon when he has the ingredients and access to an alchemy set. Business and Commerce. Keeping a tight and hefty purse.
Weaknesses: The only time Ra'zasha picked up a bow was to do business about it. Any other weapons except his cutlass would be wholly unfamiliar to him. While he can talk his way out of most situations, he very much prefers to sneak his way out of sticky ones. To Ra'zasha magic isn't a pursuit, just some tricks to get him out of trouble. Incorruptible Imperial officials.
Bio: Ra'zasha grew up on the streets of Senchal, the city becoming ever richer under King Huskir. His father and mother worked alternately at the resorts. They brought up Ra'zasha and his siblings normally. Khajiti moon-sugary foods, worship of Khajiti gods and how the moons impacted the race. Ra'zasha's siblings had their own thieving rings with their friends when they were all children, and eventually all found out and started to work together until they were busted. Ra'zasha and his siblings did not get sweet food for a week until they thought the punishment was over and helped them honor Rajhin for their excellent thievery and pickpocketing, the family having benefited from it in the end. However, Ra'zasha's father and mother wanted their children to be more-or-less honorable, running legitimate businesses or being employed in one. Whilst his siblings eventually went into the resort business to eventually work their way up somehow, Ra'zasha knew about the crates of moon sugar that flowed through Senchal, and he wanted some of that immense profit for himself. He knew it would not be easy, since their were plenty of other clever, greedy cats, but he had some faith in himself and the cunning Khajit gods.

Ra'zasha got a dead-end sailor job for the moon-sugar cargo ships, going to and from Khenarthi's Roost and Senchal, looking at the sugarcane plantations of the island, never tasting any of the real profit for himself. He switched to a smaller vessel, and with little idea of what he was doing, he commandeered the ship and started sailing it through a storm towards a drop-off he had negotiated with moon-sugar dealers. It looked like the exchange of money for moon-sugar would go well until the dealers had it in their mind to take the moon-sugar by force for free. By this time the rest of the crew wanted to let them take it all or they wanted to get out immediately, but the captain Ra'zasha commandeered the ship from saw the opportunity for a more lucrative side-profit. He rallied the crew and Ra'zasha then started talking with the dealers, getting back on even ground. The dealers slaked off with a few crates, and the captain wanted a big cut. Although Ra'zasha got less money then he was hoping, he and the crew was happy, and every time there were hard storms they would rendezvous with the dealers for a nice profit entirely their own.

Ra'zasha eventually got ownership of the ship, and after a few contracts and gaining some new assets, including contracts to ship food to Khenarthi's Roost, he set off to find new business on land. He bought a few farms outside of Torval, but after a few years and disappointing gains and farms that needed too much close mangement, Ra'zasha sold them off before he was in too deep and continued westward into Valenwood. Here Ra'zasha thought was an oddball culture to sell to the resorts in Senchal. After getting nearly robbed by bandits and ultimately saved by some arrogant Imga, he eventually found Valenwood's civilization.

Ra'zasha had a hard time downing Bosmeri beverages, and their meat needed much moon-sugar. Though this would be a hard thing to get the Khajit to like, he thought that the tourists of other races could possibly stomach it or at least treat it as a brief experience to try something new with. Ra'zasha made a deal with Valenwood breweries and went back to Senchal to buy a resort, albeit a small but profitable one. Stock came in from Valenwood but it sat and rotted even more while he looked for a small spot to buy up. Eventually, there was a small resort that the owner wanted to let go of because of the storms that came in and caused excessive damage that drove up costs. Ra'zasha bought the place for cheap, kept the satisfactory workers, and fixed the place to better take storms. The bar was eventually set up, and Ra'zasha's resort became known as a nice little odd place to visit that had Bosmeri alcohols and Khajiti food that would make tourists come back for more.

A few months of management and Ra'zasha hired an able manager before heading off to Cyrodiil after buying another cargo vessel that could sail up the River Niben. He didn't know what kind of contract he wanted to go for, but he knew he had to use the boat for more than runs up the River Niben and back south into a channel towards Rimmen and Anequina. The desert cats were not good business, but the Imperials always were. He went into business with a small company that made silk garments and clothes, and journeyed all the way straight to the Imperial City with some product samples. He got a few noble customers after a lot of salesmanship but it wouldn't be enough to keep the business afloat.

Ra'zasha approached Red Diamond Jewelry, and after the Imperial made it official that he had a disdain for Khajit, Ra'zasha altered his negotiating, and the Imperial finally relented some and said that some strongmen had been extorting from him. Ra'zasha knew that he had to spend money to make money and so he hired mercenaries and waited for the extortionists and Imperial to meet in a back alley. The fight went well while Ra'zasha slipped away with the Imperial. Afterwards he got an excellent slice of the profits from the silk-clothes sales. Getting his products to be sold at Divine Elegance was a feat unto itself. After a disgruntled baron's wife saw what Ra'zasha was marketing to the owner, she wanted to try it on and was infatuated with it. Ra'zasha named a high price but she accepted, and the owner was sold on the silk clothes. Ra'zasha set up a logistical route from the silk garments weavers to Senchal and all the way up the River Niben to the Imperial Waterfront and to the stores.

Still, this was not enough for Ra'zasha, and he began searching for a fence from the Thieves' Guild. He searched for two weeks, following joke leads sometimes, until the fence came to him. He wasn't interested in business, necessarily, until Ra'zasha mentioned his moon sugar cargo business. The fence grew very interested, and since both could launder the money and goods with ease provided the shipments were small enough to pass through easily unnoticed. Ra'zasha hired a good drug smuggler and then settled at an inn in the Imperial City, studying his profits and smelling for new opportunities. The emperor, it turns out, was a dimwit and could not even get his remaining legionary strength to keep Cyrodiil bandit-free. Ra'zasha bought some large horse-driven carts and some well-armed guards. He would have the costs for the food/wages for the drivers, horses, and guards covered under the initial charge, but then the charge would be topped off depending on how much the customer wanted to move, and how expensive the cargo was. The service took place mostly in Nibenese Cyrodiil since the Colovian warlords mostly had their own means for shirking banditry.

Between travelling to the Imperial City and Senchal, Ra'zasha felt like he was being split in half. So, when he had the money, he sought to buy the Divine Elegance store. After much negotiating, he managed to buy the store, selling only his own product at it whilst also making a deskfront for his cargo transportation service. Nobles and lords would come to his store, looking for fine silk clothing while they found out about Ra'zasha's cargo services. Divine Elegance was sold off at a hefty price, but the Khajit had managed to make the endeavor twice as profitable. Ra'zasha expanded his cargo escort service, making sure to monopolize the idea. Ra'zasha visited the local bookstores and read up on commercial philosophy, especially Hlaalu treatises. He read of amethyst deposits found in the Alik'r Desert hundreds of years ago. It all interested him, and on the side, he did some sword training, though it was more to know how to flourish the blade rather than use it. Ra'zasha bought his silk clothes supplier and then bought another ship to take miscellaneous cargo to Leyawiin and up the River Niben to the Imperial City.

He also wanted to get into the arms & armor business, but it was its own thing entirely with a thousand complexities, like the in-and-outs of quality material & blacksmiths, and all he could get his hands on was cheap stuff gleaned from a hundred different sources, and the whole process was inefficient for business. Most of it was from fallen bandits and it ended up back in the hands of them some day. It sounded like a profitable cycle, but that was not so with arms & armor. It could all get misused, neglected, and abused to the point where it could not be product by even Ra'zasha's standards. Tired of moving back and forth from Cyrodiil to Senchal, though faithful in his managers in both locations, Ra'zasha was discontent. He studied the Hammerfell sea, spice, and gem trade extensively as well as Redguard culture, on top of planning a trip to the province to seek new business opportunities. He set out to Hammerfell, not knowing what he would experience, but Ra'zasha knew he wanted to profit from it.
RP Sample: "Khajit has wares if you have coin."

Personality: Ra'zasha only judges those who will not bring him coin. He never tries to get into any confrontations, especially with people bigger or more numerous then him. His purse is light on the way to the bank, but he leaves with a coin purse ready for real business.
Likes: Making coin, being in good graces, largely beneficial deals, making it through life without use of force
Dislikes: Losing coin, not being in good graces, largely unsatisfactory deals, confrontational situations
(feel free to add something else to this list yourself!)
*Ra' = Esteemed leader of soldiers, trade, or governance
Last edited by Zanera on Mon May 28, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 12 times in total.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri May 25, 2018 1:33 pm

Geez, you're still going on making these Elder Scrolls RPs? Quite persistent, I must say. Not sure if I'll join, but consider this my official tag.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 25, 2018 1:35 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Velyna Venim
Race: Dur I dunno a slug?
Class: Thief
Equipment: Leather armor, some fancy Dunmeri clothes, laced leather pants, quilted doublet, gloves, elven sword, bonemold bow, elven arrows,
Skills: Sneak, speech, acrobatics, resistance to heat, nobility
Weaknesses: Spiders, cold, armor, other nobility
Bio: Born of the Venim, one of the most noble families of house Redoran, Velyna grew up in a seeming paradox wherein her house demanded honor, piety, and valiance, whereas the situation of being a noble meant she needed to be good in the shadows lest an assassin find its mark. As such a high ranking noble, she was in constant danger due to the simple politics of Morrowind. The legal assassin guild, the Morag Tong, sent several of their members to take her out. At first, the guards and soldiers would be her shield from such things, and it was extremely effective. However, as she grew, these became less and less dedicated to her to allow her to develop her skills in sneaking to counteract the assassins, rather than to be dead the moment a guard turned their attention away. She learned to be careful always, how to identify a potential assassin, and of course how to get away.

One fateful night, a particular catalyst sent her away. She woke in the middle of the night to find Telvanni agents infiltrating her room. She got up and tried to escape, but was quickly subdued. A scream was let out to alert anyone and everyone nearby, but the agents escaped with her in a brief moment. Hours later, and they were sufficiently far enough to rest. She sat, terrified, as her fate was discussed. There was talk of ransom, slavery, and even outright execution. Another hour went by, and the agents fell asleep, leaving her alone and unattended. Cutting herself free with a convenient sharp rock, she attacked the two in their sleep. One died quickly, but his gurgling in blood woke the other. He was injured, but fled and remained alive.

This was, as said before, a catalyst. Having experienced this, she returned home, sick and weary of the dangerous politics of Morrowind. Come daybreak, and they would find her room empty. A few weapons and a lot of coin had been taken, and a note left behind explaining her ill feeling at the idea of staying. She detailed the actions at night, and gave a final written goodbye. Velyna briefly traveled with Ashlanders, but primarily for her own safety, as there were safety in numbers. Once close enough to the border of Morrowind, she took the first opportunity she could to finally leave the wretched land.

The noblewoman traveled across Cyrodiil initially, honing her sneaking skills further in staying hidden from bandits and Redoran house members seeking to find her. She took up residence in the Imperial City, and gained a bit of work with the Thieves' Guild there. She liked the idea of it, for it seemed like such a heroic cause. Helping the poor and downtrodden get something out of life, returning taxes and such. It was very much a life she felt she finally enjoyed, though she fears about her skills failing and has a plan should her identity become known. That plan, of course, was to flee further to Skyrim, where a Dunmer refugee was hardly out of place. For the moment, though, the Imperial City is her home.
RP Sample: I no have ani tros me kk?

Accepted!
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Geez, you're still going on making these Elder Scrolls RPs? Quite persistent, I must say. Not sure if I'll join, but consider this my official tag.

P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Fri May 25, 2018 1:51 pm

okay IC plz nao dew it

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 25, 2018 3:06 pm

I have to make an app first, ok!

Dres Inera Heran

Race: Dunmer
Appearance: Of average height for a Dunmer woman and with a relatively lithe body build, Inera doesn't strike as a physically imposing figure. Still, she carries with her an authoritative posture when clad in the formal garments befitting someone of her station. The scarring on her left cheek is a permanent reminder of one of several expeditions into the Black Marsh she has participated in on Great House business. Regardless of that scar, she is obviously not someone that does manual labor herself often.
Class: A true Rogue.
Equipment: Netch-hide leather armor with the occasional bonemold and chitin parts thrown in. A steel shortsword and a fancy ebony dagger - a family heirloom. An alchemical kit with various potions and usually, ingredients to make some more potions with (or poisons, of course!). Not often seen in any of that, however, and is instead usually seen wearing fancy and expensive Dunmeri clothes or other assorted attire from Morrowind that is obviously not intended for combat. Practically never seen without her golden amulet, similarly of Dunmeri making, containing a small amount of ashes taken from her ancestral tomb.
Skills: Talking and bribing, primarily. These are very much the weapons of one of the honored members of the Emperor's Elder Council, and Inera wields them well. Such can, of course, be attributed to the fact that Thules the Gibbering is not the sagest of monarchs, but it is a skill that is effective even against her fellow Councillors. She possess more than enough knowledge in alchemy to be able to create some of the more commonplace potions, such as those that heal wounds, restore stamina and magicka, and those that can help in curing one's afflictions - as well as various nasty poisons. Other than that she has some skill in handling a blade, as well as having learned some minor Illusion spells, but nothing that can compare to the skills of a proper fighter or mage.
Weaknesses: As mentioned, a mediocre fighter at best, be it close combat, ranged, or with magic. These are all things that she generally leaves up to others that she pays for their services to do - indeed, without access to her money she would very much be in more than a sticky position. Allergic to red meat, which is terribly inconvenient as her body responds to it rather heavily when she happens to consume it.
Bio: Born seventy years ago in the city of Tear, capital of the Great House Dres of Morrowind, to a noble family, Inera was raised in wealth, with every need taken care for, and well-educated. The Dres of Morrowind had traditionally been the farmers of the Dunmeri people, providing for the nation's food supply, and to see to this they had always primarily used slaves for the most menial work - Inera's family was no different in this regard. Such does not mean the people of House Dres are lazy, however, and indeed even their nobility keep busy. Inera, for one, was taught of more scholarly things as well as more practical skills as such, and she was only barely an adult when she went along on her very first slave-raid, venturing into northern Black Marsh to capture fresh workers for the House's many crops, plantations, and egg-mines. These events were always exciting adventures for the Dunmer, but they didn't come without risk - the Argonians were often competent warriors, and the swamps of Black Marsh were filled with natural hazards.

Even at home, however, things proved to be risky. Inera's only sibling, her older brother, was murdered by the slaver-targeting vigilante known only as the Lopper, leaving her as the only remaining child and heir of her particular family's branch. With her father too old to do so, it would thus fall to her to oversee the slave-raids, as well as either the employing or selling of the freshly captured 'stock', for a time. Such would end, however, when the newly crowned King Hlaalu Helseth struck an alliance with the Great House Dres, banning slavery from Morrowind, causing a revolution that allowed the new king to severely weaken his rivals of Indoril and Redoran. The abolition of slavery within Morrowind was something the Imperial administration had longed for ever since the founding of the Third Empire, and as such this came with certain rewards, in the form of gold, power, and influence. With this came several seats on the Elder Council, long since reserved for only the wealthiest of residents of the Empire, and Inera found herself sent off to the Imperial City, to assist the honored Hleras Dres, who would claim the seat offered to the Great House, with his duties there, something she proved to be more than capable of.

Morrowind was in turmoil during her first years, there, with the Tribunal disappearing, and the Dunmer people slowly turning back to the worship of the three 'good' Daedra - indeed, some noticed that the Dres noble was particularly fast in turning to the full on worship of their people's Daedric ancestors. When the Emperor was assassinated, together with all of his heirs, and the Oblivion Crisis unfolded itself, Inera managed to stay safe within the city walls of the Imperial City (if only barely, when Mehrunes Dagon himself emerged). Her superior was not as lucky, hacked into pieces by Dremora on the roads as he traversed back to the Empire's capital from a meeting in Tear. With Morrowind in chaos, no suitable replacement could be sent to the Imperial City, as the House needed as much competent people as possible to hold onto its lands and power as House Hlaalu began to crumble. Thus, following several letters and bribes, Inera was elevated and granted a seat on the Elder Council that would now, in the absence of an Emperor, rule the Empire by itself.

During the Red Year and the Argonian invasion that followed, Inera was swift to move back to Morrowind, and the city of Tear specifically, to see to it that she could aid her people as best as she could. With the Redoran army driving back the Argonians, however, it soon became evident that the primary resources House Dres needed were money, and labor. The abolition of slavery several years prior had cost the house both - but Inera knew that the Empire's coffers, at least, could most certainly provide. So it was that she soon headed back to the Imperial City, to once again take an active role in the governing of the Third Empire from her seat on the Elder Council. It was difficult to divert funding towards Morrowind, the Council unwilling to send wealth to the already semi-autonomous Imperial province that was now almost certain to declare its independence, but slowly but surely she managed to move some gold around. Similarly, to aid her House, she fell back into some old habits - seeing to it that slaves would once again be captured from among the hated lizard-folk to tend to the plantations surrounding Tear, albeit discreetly, lest she would risk her position on the Council.

These efforts have become far easier since the death of Potentate Ocato and the start of the Stormcrown Interregnum. With a vast portion of the Elder Council barely attending meetings, and the current Emperor being an easily manipulated halfwit, Inera, a Council Member still, continues with her works as ever, now more efficient than ever before - all for the good of the Great House, Morrowind, and perhaps, just a little, herself.
RP Sample: Pssssh.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Veloburg
Political Columnist

Founded: May 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veloburg » Fri May 25, 2018 3:36 pm

tag

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri May 25, 2018 3:55 pm

Tag for a character to claim Frostcrag Spire and begin a mage-warlord's rise to the Ruby Throne.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Greater Zatabia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Zatabia » Fri May 25, 2018 5:47 pm

Tagging this, been too long since I've done an ES RP
Greater Zatabia is set in an AU in which prehistoric Turkey (Ancient Anatolia and Thrace) became the refuge of a collection of eldritch beings before the dawn of the Bronze Age. As a result, a very different Civilisation sprouted from the region.
Level 15 Civilisation
GREATER ZATABIA ONLY USES SOME NS STATS, WE WILL NOT BE DEFINED BY YOUR SUBHUMAN CONJECTURE

Empire Factbook
| God-Emperor Factbook

GOD-EMPEROR'S WILL BE DONE
THE NATURE RENEWED IN DAEMONIC FIRE
GLORY TO ZATABIA

- Translated Verse from Anthem of the Zatabian Empire

Nation doesn't represent my actual views, though I'd seriously hope that would be obvious.

Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Fri May 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Hey... tag, you're it.

Edit: Then again I still have Eroris to deal with :shock:
Last edited by Everhall on Fri May 25, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri May 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Everhall wrote:Hey... tag, you're it.

Edit: Then again I still have Eroris to deal with :shock:

Oh hey! Long time, no see, eh?
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse