NATION

PASSWORD

Devil's Whisper (Fantasy, OOC/Interest, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bla Ary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bla Ary » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Asardia wrote:
Bla Ary wrote:Cool. Where is everyone and what are they doing? I've got so many hooks for a crime syndicate it's gonna be hard to pick one.

So far the character are scattered across the four major cities, though I believe the majority of the characters are between Dacryn and Kalingway. The characters in the Shadow Assassins started in Kalingway, but began moving to Dacryn in order to assassinate the Sidirou leader, Julian Sayuga. (The Sidirou are located in Dacryn). The Sidirou are actively trying to undermine the imperial government and we have a faction known as the Order of the Shade, whose mission is to eliminate all Esoteric mages. To be completely honest, not much has actually happened in the IC

So your saying kill a major politician and make sure all the faction leaders know the dangerous guy who they thought was still in jail got out? Putting a massive target and/or ally sign on his head?

Cause that's what I heard.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:44 pm

Bla Ary wrote:
Asardia wrote:
So far the character are scattered across the four major cities, though I believe the majority of the characters are between Dacryn and Kalingway. The characters in the Shadow Assassins started in Kalingway, but began moving to Dacryn in order to assassinate the Sidirou leader, Julian Sayuga. (The Sidirou are located in Dacryn). The Sidirou are actively trying to undermine the imperial government and we have a faction known as the Order of the Shade, whose mission is to eliminate all Esoteric mages. To be completely honest, not much has actually happened in the IC

So your saying kill a major politician and make sure all the faction leaders know the dangerous guy who they thought was still in jail got out? Putting a massive target and/or ally sign on his head?

Lol I'm totally fine with that. Have fun
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Bla Ary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bla Ary » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Asardia wrote:
Bla Ary wrote:

Lol I'm totally fine with that. Have fun

Did a thing, still waiting on someone who wants to put their family and one of the females as that rich girl.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse