NATION

PASSWORD

Heirs of Alexander [OOC | AH RP | OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 am

Buccayim
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Sat May 26, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Granluras » Sat May 26, 2018 1:43 pm

I originally made up the five tribes of Brigantia off of the top of my head and named them based off of certain Brigante settlements, but looks here! There actually were five Brigante tribes with documented names! What a coincidence! Ill be changing the names of the tribes to this now.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Gwang-Yeog Joseon
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gwang-Yeog Joseon » Sun May 27, 2018 5:37 am

Is 30/Chu open?
Last edited by Gwang-Yeog Joseon on Sun May 27, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Sun May 27, 2018 7:42 am

Gwang-Yeog Joseon wrote:Is 30/Chu open?

Aye it is, sorry for my lateness in updating the OP and number map.
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Sun May 27, 2018 8:20 am

Caltarania wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:
I imagine the League of Corinth as a collective whole could be an option, since the Greek polis were quite unruly.

The question is could they put aside their own hatreds to overcome Perdy?

Not happening on my watch.

I may have to break up the League of Corinth into more manageable provinces, to ensure that they cannot use their collective strength to revolt.
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Sun May 27, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elepis
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Sun May 27, 2018 10:43 am

The Orson Empire wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
The question is could they put aside their own hatreds to overcome Perdy?

Not happening on my watch.

I may have to break up the League of Corinth into more manageable provinces, to ensure that they cannot use their collective strength to revolt.

The problem with that is thought the Greeks really did value their freedom, I know irl all the Diadochi basically promised the Greek cities that they would be able to manage their own affairs if they came out on top, with Antigonus I think being the first to promise them freedom and all the others swiftly doing so. And then when the Romans went to war with Macedon one of their allies was the Aetolian League who really didn't appreciate the Macedonians acting like they owned Greece.
"Krugmar - Today at 10:00 PM
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):
A: Nationalism
B: Religion being taken seriously
C: The Irish"

Gwang-Yeog Joseon
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Gwang-Yeog Joseon » Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 am

Krugmar wrote:
Gwang-Yeog Joseon wrote:Is 30/Chu open?

Aye it is, sorry for my lateness in updating the OP and number map.

Noice, ill make an app

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Sun May 27, 2018 11:54 am

Elepis wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:Not happening on my watch.

The problem with that is thought the Greeks really did value their freedom, I know irl all the Diadochi basically promised the Greek cities that they would be able to manage their own affairs if they came out on top, with Antigonus I think being the first to promise them freedom and all the others swiftly doing so. And then when the Romans went to war with Macedon one of their allies was the Aetolian League who really didn't appreciate the Macedonians acting like they owned Greece.

The Greek cities will keep their autonomy, so as long as they remain loyal to Macedon and do not rebel.

However the League itself is arguably outdated. It was created by Phillip II to unite the Greeks against the Persians, but the Persians are long gone now. It is time for a more permanent system of governance to be set up.

Gwang-Yeog Joseon
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Gwang-Yeog Joseon » Sun May 27, 2018 12:55 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: Chu or 楚
Symbols: Taoist and folk Chinese symbols are common as they are dominant religions; no known flag; and sadly Pikachu isn’t a national animal :(
Population: ~2,250,000
Capital City: Chen

Government Info
Government Type: Monarchy
Brief Explanation of Government: The government of Chu can be described as a presidential system but entirely comprised of appointed/inherited royals and headed by the King. The Chu government can be split into three branches, like most governments of the modern age, although there were no documented nor distinguishable “branches” of government.

Executive branch
The “executive branch” is the King, plain and simple, as he is the executive of the nation. Autocratic in nature, the king can pass, repeal, alter, and simply do anything to anything and only needs semi-official confirmation from the bureaucratic “legislature”. The king can authorize organizational changes to the government bureaucracy, to the military, even to his own royal family. This immense power derived from the famous Chinese “Mandate of Heaven” belief and the synonymy godhood and kinghood has amongst many Chinese States.

Legislative branch
The “legislative branch” consists of the extensive, intertwining bureaucratic administrations of the states of Chu (26 exactly ca. 261 BCE) which employ tens of thousands of Chu-people for their governmental operations. This “legislature” is head by the Lingyin, always an aristocratic kinsman of the King. The Lingyin is considered a “sub-autocrat”, as he is an all-powerful man with endless managerial power over his “branch”, but is also subject to the endless managerial power of the autocratic King.

Said “autocratic managerial power” is primarily used to ensure that all the innumerable organs and functions of the bureaucracy are running smoothly, especially law and policymaking processes. The Chu bureaucracy consists of multiple ministers, designated by the word Yin (尹) (e.g. Gongyin (Minister of Works), Lingyin (Prime Minister), etc.).

Judicial branch
The “judicial branch” of Chu is called the l'eːnʔ in Old Chinese (lit. court) and is composed of wise royal kinsmen/justices. These justices and their l'eːnʔ is one of the few bodies independent from the King and which can carry out their function without royal influence. This “branch” primarily deals with very major legal cases, political scandals, major crimes, ancestral offense, et cetera. Constituent justices serve life tenures and only the King can dismiss one.

Hopefully that was a good overview of each “branch” of the government, and now, time for ranks!

Ranks of government officials
King/王/Wáng
The King of Chu is an autocrat that is “heavenly endowed” with autocratic power to manage the vast political, religious, cultural, and other functions of the Chu.
Prime Minister/Chancellor/令尹/Lingyin
The Prime Minister (or Chancellor) of Chu is a very powerful statesmen that manages the bureaucratic Chu government on behalf of the King, usually being an aristocratic kinsmen of the royal Mi family as a result. The Prime Minister serves (in modern terms) at His Majesty’s pleasure.
Ministers/尹/Yin
The ministers of Chu are numerous, as they all must manage a specific function of the extensive bureaucratic Chu government. There are at least three dozen ministers ca. 261 BCE.
Justice/法官/Fâguān
The justices of Chu make up the “Supreme Court” of Chu and deal with its most important legal processes, cases, and operations. The multiple Chu justices serve their positions for life and can only be dismissed by the king.
Officials/官/Guān
Very simply, basic position. Officials are the innumerable workers of the government which carry out its many functions like little workers ants.

I also just remembered this was supposed to be a brief explanation, whoops c:
Leader/s: King Qingxiang of Chu (楚頃襄王) and Zhao Xian (赵县)
Relations Due to it being the Warring States Period, Chu isn’t on very good terms with the small states which surround it, as both know that one is going to conquer and plunder the other at one time or another. It has been trying to stay on the good side of the Qin, as they slowly begin to become China’s greater power, chipping away at Chu’s security and dominance. It has also began trading with other Asiatic states, such as Gojoseon and the Satrapy of the Eastern Regions, although these purely economic ties haven’t been enough to bring these nations very close. The only nation that Chu is close to are the Qi due to some ethnic closeness and diplomacy.

Population Info
Religious Situation: Chinese folk religion and ancestor veneration are faiths commonly practiced by the people of Chu
Culture(s): Chu-influenced Chinese culture

Military Info
Army: The Chu Army is composed of a quarter of all able-bodied, young (14-40) Chu-men (<215,662) to fuel the war effort against the dozens of belligerent neighboring states, and especially to hold up against the mighty Qin. The army is equipped with well-smithed, dynamic swords that are manned by armored soldiers; catapults usually supplied with things such as piles of rocks (to achieve a cluster bomb-like effect), boulders (for a standard bomb-like effect), and flaming balls of anything flammable (for a incendiary effect). The Chu army, like some popular Asiatic armies of past, present, and current eras, are trained on principles of honor, pride, relentlessness, and remorselessness, making them great soldiers and their nation a great conquerer.
Navy: The Chu navy has been extant for over a generation since the Chu conquered the coastal Ju state. This navy consists of forty-eight ships of standard quality with basic armaments. Approximately 50,000 Chu-men serve in the navy, 9,600 on ships and the other 40,000 some serving in amphibious and other naval operations. The Chu navy is also known for its merchant navy, which consists of a dozen ships and trades frequently with Gojoseon, Qi, some more developed Japanese states, and the Satrapy.

Other Info
Goals: Maintain independence from the Qin through any means (destructive or diplomatic); maintain dominance; end the Warring States Period; open a path to the West through the Silk Road; develop internally
History: Pretty much the same as the IRL Chu state with slight alterations due to the greater influence of the West on the East and China than OTL, so there’s not much of a history I can type.
RP Sample: This is my first roleplay, so I have no samples. But I’m pretty sure I have this entire roleplay thing understood.
501 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun May 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Reservation:
Nation Name: Kantala (India)
777 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Krugmar
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Sun May 27, 2018 4:09 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:Reservation:
Nation Name: Kantala (India)

Noted.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun May 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: The Kingdom of Kantala
Symbols:

Population: 4.3 Million
Capital City: Kantala

Government Info
Government Type: Hereditary Monarchy
Brief Explanation of Government: The Kingdom of Kantala is led by an autocratic King belonging to the Mandalik Dynasty. His rule is unchallenged and is enforced by the Army, which he also commands. A bureaucracy exists which used to collect taxes and enforce the laws that the King decides upon, while infrastructure, as basic as it is, is taken care of by the Military in peacetime. Kingship is not primogeniture in cases where the King has orally chosen an heir, however if this ceremony isn't done then it is the decision of a small council of wisemen which decides upon the next King.
Leader/s: King Dhani Mandalik
Relations Kantala maintains cordial relations with the other Indian States in opposition to the Greek-Dominated empire to the north. Relations with the Domain of Amyntas are strained at best and trade is only conducted hesitantly.

Leader Info
Name King Dhani Mandalik
Appearance:

Skills and Experience He has only a year of experience ruling the Kingdom. He is notable for his early introduction into warfare and the military, helping his father combat the Greeks in the north, though unsuccessfully. These early experiences taught him the basics of Infantry-Combat and fighting mounted units. Through those early wars he was able able to make connections to other fighters, further enhancing his martial skills. He is experienced for his age, and shows a natural, fiery talent for command. His shortcomings however, are his lack of understanding for complicated court-intrigue. He is often not the most commanding figure at a party, despite always being the most high-profile.
Family Members
-Amar Mandalik (16) (Brother)
-Kahoda Mandalik (16) (Brother)
-Lakshmana Mandalik (14) (Brother)
-Mishni Mandalik (9) (Brother)
-Komal Mandalik (15) (Sister)
-Shinu Mandalik (8) (Sister)
-Sarojini Ayyar (33) (Wife)
-Kalyani Goyal (16) (Concubine)
-Ishwar Mandalik (2) (Son)
-Benegal Mandalik (1)(Son)
Advisers Yuddh-Neta Anguri Mayadev (48), Yuddh-Neta Viswamitra Padhya (51), Pujari Ashtavakra Anagal (64), Mukhy Kar Kalektar Din Sinha (39)
History: Dhani was born as the first son of four to King Kapila Mandalik and his wife Versha Badakar. As a newborn he was not expected to live, notably lethargic and rarely crying. When he was 4 years old he was taken from his mother by his father to go on campaign in the north. These campaigns were against a foreign Empire created by a so called Alexander the Great. For two years he was far from the combat, observing the results of battles, defeats and losses and educated by his father what had gone right or wrong. It was evident at this point that he was going to received a martial education, like his brothers would later on.

He participated in his first battle at the age of 12, fighting against border-guards along with a small contingent of men. His age and stature demanded the use of a sling and rock, but they were successful nonetheless. Around this time his father also decided to name him heir and he began to be groomed and prepared for his future Kingship. At the age of 15 he took a bride by the name of Sarojini Ayyar, an older woman but from a powerful family. That same year she bore the adolescent a son by the name of Ishwar, and then another the following year. Both kids were immediately adored by their father, who took up the Kingdom after his fathers death. At the age of 16 he was a King, and the perfect age to be coronated. Over the year he has completely solidified his control, bringing about some military reforms that were being implemented by his father.

Population Info
Religious Situation: Almost entirely Hindu, apart from a very tiny sect of Greek-Pantheon followers.
Culture(s): Almost entirely Kantalan, subculture of Indian. A minuscule amount of Greeks also exists in the cities.

Military Info - Army
Chief of Staff: The King is able to take Command at any point, during peace or war. The day to day running of things however, are done by the two Yuddh-Neta, or War-Leaders. They also act as Advisors to the King though never at the same time. Effectively, control of the army alternates between them, with one acting as an advisor for a time before trading with the other Yuddh-Neta and running the army.
Commander Selection: Commanders are selected by a mixture of Merit and Social-Standing. It is easier for an influential man in the community to become a commander, but theoretically anyone could rise to the position if they possess enough skill or talent. The King, as well as both Yuddh-Netas The King is particularly skilled with irregular tactics, such as ambush and harassment. He can also command Infantry with enough skill to be threatening on a battlefield.
Weaponry: Most infantry are equipped with Ayudha katti swords and small circular shields made of wood. Archers are employed in small numbers and use a variant of the bows typically used by Creten Archers. Almost all troops, barring archers, wear cheaper and less durable versions of the Greek Linothorax as well. When in combat, should the use of the Aydha Katti fail to serve the needs of a soldier, he can fall back on his Katar, which are usually stored in sheathes on the hip. Able to penetrate even a Greek Linothorax, it is the preferred weapon for ambushes. Finally, in the case of a battle against horses, large spears similar to Greek Sarissas could be used.
Sophistication: Hit and Run, along with Ambush Strategies are sophisticated and well-studied though set-piece battles are less so. Many of the strategies employed by the Army are less-well implemented versions of Macedonian and Greek tactics.
Levying: All foreign nationals, those not born within the Kingdom, are required to fight whenever called upon by the King. The Army is generally filled with experienced combatants from other Indian States, working as Mercenaries. If the Mercenary force isn't sufficient however, each village or settlement can be mandated to provide a certain amount of soldiers for varying amounts of time. In addition, the Kings Guard is a full-time unit of about 120 men, the Elites.
Army Size

Standing Army
    6 War-Elephants
    400 Cavalry (Light)
    43,000 Infantry
    3,600 Archers

Wartime
    24 War-Elephants
    1,200 Cavalry (Light)
    85,000 Infantry
    6,000 Archers

Maximum
    40 War-Elephants
    2,000 Cavalry
    120,000 Infantry (At the risk of famine)
    9,000 Archers

Other Info
Goals: The Survival of the state and the ruling dynasty, possible unification of other Indian states. If this is not possible, then a peaceful and autonomous integration into whatever State is the most threatening, possibly the Greeks.
History:

The Mandalik Dynasty came to rule the area that would be known as the Kingdom of Kantala in 322 BC. The family originally hailed from the north but was displaced by refugees of the Greek Campaigns there. Traveling south with a band of warriors, they seized control of and area known as Kantala, establishing a Kingdom and integrating into the local culture. For most of its history it has looked inwards onto itself, taking after the Greeks who continuously encroached on the other Indian States to the north. Those warriors who found themselves refugees as a result found employment and want in the Kantala Military, which continuously began to trade and learn from the Greeks. By 275 BC the state had been transformed in its Military and infrastructure. The threat of being invaded by the Greeks at any moment led to a strong Martial-Culture to develop and the Ruling Dynasty has danced on eggshells thus far to combat and prevent the Macedonians from invading.

(May expand on this later)

RP Sample: I have three in my Other Notes section of my signature.

Done.
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Mon May 28, 2018 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Sun May 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Last edited by The Orson Empire on Thu May 31, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pentapolitan Kyrene
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pentapolitan Kyrene » Mon May 28, 2018 11:08 am

That's my Namnia application finished.

Krugmar
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Mon May 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Sorry for the delay

Pentapolitan Kyrene wrote:
Generic Info
Nation Name: The City of Namnia
Symbols: The Prow of a Trireme is the city's official symbol, with a deeply amber eye, but the cult of Apollo Delphinios is also popular, and the Dolphin is used as a symbol of Greek origin compared to the native gauls. The phalangites of the city paint prows on their shields, and prows of ships are hung over the gates.
Location: 84, on a promontory into the estuary of the Liger (Loire)
Population: 4000 Citizen Greeks dwell in the city, with a further 1000 Hellenic Metics and 6000 Gallo-Metics, attracted by the trading opportunities of the city or dragged there in chains. 300 Greek Landowners dwell in the hinterland, with perhaps 60,000 Gauls, in various stages of submission. 400 Citizens dwell on the various islands of the Liger, along with another 2000 Gauls, for a total of 4700 Citizens, 1000 Hellenic Metics and 68,000 Gauls.
Capital City: Namnia, sitting on the northern side of the Liger Estuary, where it meets the coast, looking out over cliffs into the Atlantic to the west and down onto a safe harbour in the estuary to the south.

-snip-

Accepted

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Generic Info
Nation Name: The Kingdom of Kantala
Symbols:
Population: 4.3 Million
Capital City: Kantala

-snip-

Accepted, though a minor note:
- Jainism and Buddhism are likely also significant in your realm

Gwang-Yeog Joseon wrote:
Generic Info
Nation Name: Chu or 楚
Symbols: Taoist and folk Chinese symbols are common as they are dominant religions; no known flag; and sadly Pikachu isn’t a national animal :(
Population: ~2,250,000
Capital City: Chen

-snip-

Accepted, though one of my co-ops may have further notes.

Tertuath Hath
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Tertuath Hath » Tue May 29, 2018 12:27 am

I'm tempted to make an app for the Tocharian Satrapy, but I'm a bit hesitant

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Byzantine II » Tue May 29, 2018 4:04 am

Reservation:
Nation Name: Kingdom of Zhangzhung
Formerly The New Byzantine. Your typical NationStates member since late 2014.
Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Left-wing nationalist, civic nationalist and a social democratic corporatist.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Tue May 29, 2018 7:14 am

Sorry guys, can't stay. Gotta go.

Pentapolitan Kyrene
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pentapolitan Kyrene » Tue May 29, 2018 11:46 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:Sorry guys, can't stay. Gotta go.

I could have been Massalia after all.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue May 29, 2018 3:19 pm

Yeah...with the ongoing fued between Perdiccas and Alexander, I think I'll pass on going to Babylon.

Going into a city where I would be surrounded by enemies and have little protection of my own doesn't seem like a good idea.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:Yeah...with the ongoing fued between Perdiccas and Alexander, I think I'll pass on going to Babylon.

Going into a city where I would be surrounded by enemies and have little protection of my own doesn't seem like a good idea.

Send your son or something. Or bring a big guard.
I'm really tired

Krugmar
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Tue May 29, 2018 4:16 pm

The New Byzantine II wrote:Reservation:
Nation Name: Kingdom of Zhangzhung

Noted

The Orson Empire wrote:Yeah...with the ongoing fued between Perdiccas and Alexander, I think I'll pass on going to Babylon.

Perdiccas to this point has been to all of the biennial meetings even despite the feud. Alexander having him killed there would be very foolish and quite obvious.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue May 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Krugmar wrote:

Perdiccas to this point has been to all of the biennial meetings even despite the feud. Alexander having him killed there would be very foolish and quite obvious.

Yeah, Alexander is many things, but a complete and utter idiot isn't one of them. He isn't about to go all Red Wedding and piss off literally every Satrap in the entire empire.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Tue May 29, 2018 5:20 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: Dacian Kingdom
Symbols: Image
Population: Roughly 500,000
Capital City: Sarmisegetusa

Government Info
Government Type: Theocracy
Brief Explanation of Government: Dacian religion is considered as a key source of authority, meaning Dacia is a predominantly theocratic state led by priest-kings.
Leader/s: High King Rhemaxos
Relations Generally good relations with the other Pannonian tribes that had been occupied by the Alexanders, Getae in particular.

Population Info
Religious Situation: The Dacian people follow their own religion of Zamolxism
Culture(s): Majority Dacian with Illyrian and Celtic minorities

Military Info
Army: (Wartime)
10,000 Infantry
2,000 Archers
800 Cavalry

Navy: Negligible

Other Info
Goals: Unite the Pannonian tribes, and if possible make the Macedonians pay for their recent transgressions
History: The Dacian people were conquered and regained their freedom during the reign of Alexander IV, leading to a deep distrust of the Macedonians to the south.
RP Sample: I believe we’ve met before

Not a good app by any means, but I thought it was high time I actually got an app in.

Krugmar
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Wed May 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Elerian wrote:
Generic Info
Nation Name: Dacian Kingdom
Symbols: (Image)
Population: Roughly 500,000
Capital City: Sarmisegetusa

Government Info
Government Type: Theocracy
Brief Explanation of Government: Dacian religion is considered as a key source of authority, meaning Dacia is a predominantly theocratic state led by priest-kings.
Leader/s: High King Rhemaxos
Relations Generally good relations with the other Pannonian tribes that had been occupied by the Alexanders, Getae in particular.

Population Info
Religious Situation: The Dacian people follow their own religion of Zamolxism
Culture(s): Majority Dacian with Illyrian and Celtic minorities

Military Info
Army: (Wartime)
10,000 Infantry
2,000 Archers
800 Cavalry

Navy: Negligible

Other Info
Goals: Unite the Pannonian tribes, and if possible make the Macedonians pay for their recent transgressions
History: The Dacian people were conquered and regained their freedom during the reign of Alexander IV, leading to a deep distrust of the Macedonians to the south.
RP Sample: I believe we’ve met before

Not a good app by any means, but I thought it was high time I actually got an app in.

How little the Greeks left Dacia when they fled! :p. Accepted.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse