NATION

PASSWORD

Ace Of Hearts- A JoJos Bizarre Adventure RP (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should I let you guys make villains, or should I make villains?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:01 pm

1. Let us
47%
2. You do it
No votes
3. Cancel the RP
53%

Total votes : 19

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:20 pm

RP is cancelled?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:22 pm

Danceria wrote:RP is cancelled?

Nope, just seeing who’s still with us and is going through with this.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Danceria wrote:RP is cancelled?

Nope, just seeing who’s still with us and is going through with this.

I will post my app in the next ten ish hours due to it being midnight. If y'all do not mind, I wish to occupy the position of main char. Being that my character would be the only one using hamon in conjunction with his STANDO
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Danceria wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Nope, just seeing who’s still with us and is going through with this.

I will post my app in the next ten ish hours due to it being midnight. If y'all do not mind, I wish to occupy the position of main char. Being that my character would be the only one using hamon in conjunction with his STANDO

I actually did have a character similar to that in nature, however, he would be a side character. Post your app, and then I’ll decide the main character.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Plus I’m waiting on a protag app from Aelin

Without further ado:

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Danceria wrote:I will post my app in the next ten ish hours due to it being midnight. If y'all do not mind, I wish to occupy the position of main char. Being that my character would be the only one using hamon in conjunction with his STANDO

I actually did have a character similar to that in nature, however, he would be a side character. Post your app, and then I’ll decide the main character.

See you in roughly ten ish hours then. He's a mix of Zepelli, Rudolf von Stroheim and YA BOI SPEEDWAGON.
Obligatory Quotes below

Goustavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Goustavia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:36 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:I just want to chance know and see who’s with us still.

I. I should also make a protagonist because I don't know where Madeleine will be in the story other than her farmland in norther France. Nor do I know if she'll actually be convinced by the party to join them. We'd only find that out when it happens.
I exist. Maybe.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:47 pm

Stand name: 『S T U C K I N M I D D L E』

Namesake: Stuck In the Middle With You

Stats:

Power: B

Speed: A

Endurance: B

Range: D

Precision: A

Development potential: C

Abilities:

『Clowns to the Left of Me』: At the expense of nearly all other stats in exchange for range, a portion of 『S T U C K I N M I D D L E』 can be placed on a person of interest, and last 30 days on a normal person. However, with Stand users, the effect is drastically cut to three days, due to the piece being gradually eroded by the Stand User’s unique aura. Think of it as a scab, or piece of dead skin. Eventually it flakes off and new skin (or Spirit Hamon/Stand Aura) takes place. Of course, the effect can be cut even shorter if a rather perceptive Stand User notices an odd piece of purple goop attached to them.

『Jokers to the Right』: Similar to Cannon Hermit Purple, but Geraldo is not so much able to divine future events (because ability to divine the future plus healing would be too OP for Me) as he is able to analyze objects and figure out where people are. Jokers allows Gerald to analyze the compound of an object, draw things from memory, and discern the locations of persons of interest. Sadly, he cannot control it. (See above).

『Stuck In the Middle』: With a little bit of Hamon, 『S T U C K I N M I D D L E』 can repair broken objects, and act as a mild healing agent.

Appearance: A blob of semi-transparent purple goop, typically encasing Rudolph in a tough but spongy armor, continuously shifting about to Gerald’s needs and desires. It’s greatest ability is to harden to an impressively durable material and relax to it’s natural goop like presence. This allows Stuck In Middle to hide beneath armor and up sleeves, waiting for an opportune moment to strike. It does have a humanoid form however, consisting of a menacing four armed figure of which it uses to lift or punch the [REDACTED] out of objects/persons. This form rarely manifests itself, save only to combat other powerful close quarters Stands. However, glimpses of it can be seen whenever Gerald uses his various abilities.

Stand cry: 『DARA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DARAH!!』

Name: Gerald Johannes von Speedmetal

Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance: Boredom is included

Nationality: ABSOLUT DEUTCH (absolutely German)

Stand: 『S T U C K I N M I D D L E』

Biography: Heir to the prestigious Speedmetal Incorporated, Stand using was in his blood, three generations back. Use of Hamon stretches back even further, to the point where legend and history blended together and switched places. However, even being one of the most powerful men in Europe still didn’t deter Beau Couer. In a magnificent duel between stand users, Petrus Oskar von Speedmetal’s 『W O L F P A C K』barely won him the day, but sustained such injuries that he was comatose in the hospital for almost a year. Had it not been for his intensive research of Hamon and his Stand’s abilities, he would have surely perished. Now awakened, he issued one single command to his son: “Forget about me, the von Speedmetals are survivors, through and through. You be sure to find the fickfehler responsible for putting me in the hospital, and beat them to an inch of their life, then bring their ass back to me to finish off. Verstehst du mich?” With that, and the resources of Speedmetal Inc., Gerald goes forth to find the culprit, and give him a taste of a German fist

Alignment: Protagonist

Theme song: ”Eisen stürzte in die Hölle und zurück”/“Iron plunged into hell and back” - Von Speedmetal Familial Motto

Miscellaneous: His namesake is a reference to both Speedmetal (the genre of music), as well as Robert E.O. Speedwagon and the Speedwagon Foundation. His father is a reference to Rudol von Stroheim. His Father’s Stand is a reference to Sabaton’s various albums/songs, not to mention two members of the same band.
Obligatory Quotes below

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Danceria wrote:

Stats:

Abilities:

『Clowns to the Left of Me』: At the expense of nearly all other stats in exchange for range, a portion of 『S T U C K I N M I D D L E』 can be placed on a person of interest, and last 30 days on a normal person. However, with Stand users, the effect is drastically cut to three days, due to the piece being gradually eroded by the Stand User’s unique aura. Think of it as a scab, or piece of dead skin. Eventually it flakes off and new skin (or Spirit Hamon/Stand Aura) takes place. Of course, the effect can be cut even shorter if a rather perceptive Stand User notices an odd piece of purple goop attached to them.

『Jokers to the Right』: Similar to Cannon Hermit Purple, but Geraldo is not so much able to divine future events (because ability to divine the future plus healing would be too OP for Me) as he is able to analyze objects and figure out where people are. Jokers allows Gerald to analyze the compound of an object, draw things from memory, and discern the locations of persons of interest. Sadly, he cannot control it. (See above).

『Stuck In the Middle』: With a little bit of Hamon, 『S T U C K I N M I D D L E』 can repair broken objects, and act as a mild healing agent.

Appearance: A blob of semi-transparent purple goop, typically encasing Rudolph in a tough but spongy armor, continuously shifting about to Gerald’s needs and desires. It’s greatest ability is to harden to an impressively durable material and relax to it’s natural goop like presence. This allows Stuck In Middle to hide beneath armor and up sleeves, waiting for an opportune moment to strike. It does have a humanoid form however, consisting of a menacing four armed figure of which it uses to lift or punch the [REDACTED] out of objects/persons. This form rarely manifests itself, save only to combat other powerful close quarters Stands. However, glimpses of it can be seen whenever Gerald uses his various abilities.

Biography: Heir to the prestigious Speedmetal Incorporated, Stand using was in his blood, three generations back. Use of Hamon stretches back even further, to the point where legend and history blended together and switched places. However, even being one of the most powerful men in Europe still didn’t deter Beau Couer. In a magnificent duel between stand users, Petrus Oskar von Speedmetal’s 『W O L F P A C K』barely won him the day, but sustained such injuries that he was comatose in the hospital for almost a year. Had it not been for his intensive research of Hamon and his Stand’s abilities, he would have surely perished. Now awakened, he issued one single command to his son: “Forget about me, the von Speedmetals are survivors, through and through. You be sure to find the fickfehler responsible for putting me in the hospital, and beat them to an inch of their life, then bring their ass back to me to finish off. Verstehst du mich?” With that, and the resources of Speedmetal Inc., Gerald goes forth to find the culprit, and give him a taste of a German fist

Theme song: ”Eisen stürzte in die Hölle und zurück”/“Iron plunged into hell and back” - Von Speedmetal Familial Motto

Miscellaneous: His namesake is a reference to both Speedmetal (the genre of music), as well as Robert E.O. Speedwagon and the Speedwagon Foundation. His father is a reference to Rudol von Stroheim. His Father’s Stand is a reference to Sabaton’s various albums/songs, not to mention two members of the same band.

Okay, stand looks good. However, there are a few problems with the bio. Firstly, I have already come up with a counterpart to the speed wagon foundation, known as the Floyd Co. (a reference to Pink Floyd). Secondly, Hamon is a lost art in this AU, one in which Kars, Santana, Wammu, and Ecidici were all killed by stand users back when all other pillar men died. Hamon was then kind of neglected and forgotten, and the only texts that speak of it date back thousands of years, in an ancient dead language only about 1% of the population even recognize, let alone understand. I f a character were to have Hamon capabilities, they would have discovered them accidentally, and they would not refer to it as “Hamon.” Those who still know of Hamon are Buddhist monks in India, who refer to it as a persons “aura.” It’s possible for him to have known of Hamon, because as I’ve saud, there are people who know if it. However, to have extensive knowledge of it, your character would have to be able to decipher the few Hamon user texts still left in the world. Your character can also be heir to Floyd Co, giving him a reason to know Brian, who is the catalyst to the events of the story. This would make Brian friends with Gerald, as he has developed close ties with the company through his travels.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Without further ado:

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Danceria wrote:

Stats:

Abilities:

Okay, stand looks good. However, there are a few problems with the bio. Firstly, I have already come up with a counterpart to the speed wagon foundation, known as the Floyd Co. (a reference to Pink Floyd). Secondly, Hamon is a lost art in this AU, one in which Kars, Santana, Wammu, and Ecidici were all killed by stand users back when all other pillar men died. Hamon was then kind of neglected and forgotten, and the only texts that speak of it date back thousands of years, in an ancient dead language only about 1% of the population even recognize, let alone understand. I f a character were to have Hamon capabilities, they would have discovered them accidentally, and they would not refer to it as “Hamon.” Those who still know of Hamon are Buddhist monks in India, who refer to it as a persons “aura.” It’s possible for him to have known of Hamon, because as I’ve saud, there are people who know if it. However, to have extensive knowledge of it, your character would have to be able to decipher the few Hamon user texts still left in the world. Your character can also be heir to Floyd Co, giving him a reason to know Brian, who is the catalyst to the events of the story. This would make Brian friends with Gerald, as he has developed close ties with the company through his travels.

I am fine with working with this. I missed that part. App shall be edited.
Obligatory Quotes below

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Okay, another thing. Each protag would have been sought out by a Floyd Co. worker, as William inquired to the company for help upon beginning his quest to kill the Beau Coeur. They would been invited to have a free stay at the Four Seasons hotel in Paris, France. Their method of arrival is your choice. Keep in mind, characters were sought out due to rumors of their ability to use mysterious powers. They would have been extensively questioned about their stands, and then told to meet a man with white hair, blue eyes, and a briefcase in the hotel lobby. The hotel will be the starting point for the first villain encountered.

Without further ado:

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Danceria wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

I am fine with working with this. I missed that part. App shall be edited.

This is partially my fault, as I have not been keeping up with updating you guys on my progress with the IC. So far, Brian will have arrived in Paris, and made a call to Floyd Co, attempting to get on the phone with the CEO, who, once Danceria is accepted, will be Dancerias characters father.

Without further ado:

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Biography: Heir to the prestigious Floyd Company, Stand using was in his blood, three generations back. His grandfather was the first to re-discover the use of Stands, and began expirimenting with them, each generation becoming more adept than the previous. This along with a few questionable activities and ties, allowed the Company to learn of a mysterious "aura" surrounding Stand-potential users. However, even being one of the most powerful men in Europe still didn’t deter Beau Couer. In a magnificent duel between stand users, Petrus Oskar von Speedmetal’s 『W O L F P A C K』barely won him the day, but sustained such injuries that he was comatose in the hospital for almost a year. Had it not been for his intensive research of Hamon and his Stand’s abilities, he would have surely perished. Now awakened, he issued one single command to his son: “Forget about me, the von Speedmetals are survivors, through and through. You be sure to find the fickfehler responsible for putting me in the hospital, and beat them to an inch of their life, then bring their ass back to me to finish off. Verstehst du mich?” With that, and the resources of Flyod Co., Gerald goes forth to find the culprit, and give him a taste of a German fist, but he walks the road along with one Brian Hermes, a wandering young Stand user who lost his parents to the mad Stand user. With this in mind, he contacted the young man, and set up a rendezvous point.

Due to the Company's intensive research on all things Stand related, Gerald is arguably one of the few people on Earth who know how to use Hamon to any degree.

[/quote]

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Danceria wrote:I am fine with working with this. I missed that part. App shall be edited.

This is partially my fault, as I have not been keeping up with updating you guys on my progress with the IC. So far, Brian will have arrived in Paris, and made a call to Floyd Co, attempting to get on the phone with the CEO, who, once Danceria is accepted, will be Dancerias characters father.

My general idea is that due to his grandfather having ties to those whacky Nazi occultists, he managed to preserve some knowledge of Hamon and began to use it. Technically now the CEO would be one Karl Machtwolf, due to von Speedmetal's injuries. But that's splitting hairs.

Also, I guess Brian would be the guinea pig/punching dummy/guy who looks for people with stands? Makes sense that the Floyd Co. would have their own lackies to find heroes and give them shiny kit.
Obligatory Quotes below

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Your app is accepted Dance. I’m considering making your character the main character, and also, Brian was the one who came up with the idea to track down the Beau Coeur with a group of stand users located and chosen by Floyd Co. Floyd Co. simply funds the expedition, similar to the Speedwagon Foundation and their role in Stardust Crusaders. All expenses are paid by the foundation, from food, to travel, to supplies used for identification and capture of the Beau Coeur. The reason they’re doing this is because of the Beau’s attack on the CEO Perry’s Oskar, and because of the good public rep they could gain if having participated in the capture of an infamous murderer. Brian probably would have come up with the idea for assembling stand users upon realizing that the combined efforts of only him and Gerald hadn’t worked thus far.

Without further ado:

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:Your app is accepted Dance. I’m considering making your character the main character, and also, Brian was the one who came up with the idea to track down the Beau Coeur with a group of stand users located and chosen by Floyd Co. Floyd Co. simply funds the expedition, similar to the Speedwagon Foundation and their role in Stardust Crusaders. All expenses are paid by the foundation, from food, to travel, to supplies used for identification and capture of the Beau Coeur. The reason they’re doing this is because of the Beau’s attack on the CEO Perry’s Oskar, and because of the good public rep they could gain if having participated in the capture of an infamous murderer. Brian probably would have come up with the idea for assembling stand users upon realizing that the combined efforts of only him and Gerald hadn’t worked thus far.

Understandable. I eagerly await the IC.
Obligatory Quotes below

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Stand name: Here comes the sun

Namesake: Beatles song of the same name

Stats: (what does your stand do good, and what does it do horribly?)

Power: D-B-A

Speed:C-A-A

Endurance:D-B-B

Range:C

Development potential:C

Abilities:

Sun Healing: Here comes the sun conducts Aura (Hamon) through the blood in order to seel open wounds, fixing broken bones, and even getting rid of diseased blood cells.
Sunset Yellow Here comes the sun: An alternate form of here comes the Sun, in which the User conducts Aura through the stand in large amounts in order to increase its physical attack capabilities. It utilizes Aura based punches, kicks, and projectile attacks to make for an overall powerful and versatile combat stand.
Aura Meditation: The stand user can enter a near comatose state where they are not disturbed by any outside influence, no matter how loud or how strong. Whilst in this state, their mind takes control of the stand, Here Comes The Sun, which becomes supercharged with maximum amounts of Aura, boosting its capabilities to the max, and changing it into
Max Overdrive Here Comes The Sun.
Appearance: Here Comes The Sun takes the appearance of a humanoid stand, with an appearance similar to the typical shavedheaded monk. It’s body is surround by a wreath of light that changes color with its forms. It takes a slightly different appearance with each form.
Here Comes The Sun: The basic form of HCTS appears as a monk, levitating slightly off the ground with its legs crossed. It has no identifiable facial features aside from closed eyes and an unmoving mouth. This stand has the skinniest build out of any form. It’s color scheme is a duller yellow and white.

Sunset Yellow Form: This version of HCTS stands on two legs, and assumes a fighters stance. The eyes open partially and it gains the ability to open its mouth and speak. This form has gain a lot more bulk compared to the original form. It’s colors are pure yellow and gold.

Max Overdrive Form: An appearance similar to that of sunset yellow, however, HCTS, now the eyes open all the way, revealing flames of yellow and white for the irises. This form has an almost permanent cocky grin, and it’s body is incredibly muscular, and yet still lean. It’s hair is long and similar in length to star platinum. It’s general color pallet is scarlet red and yellow.

Stand cry: Doo doo doo doo doo

Name: Han Ryi

Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance: Image

Nationality: Tibetan

Personality: Firey and rebellious, Han is not a monk by choice. He despises having to sit around being quiet, polite, and respectful of the strict religious code forced upon him by being a monk. He has a strong sense of morals and honor, however, readily sacrificing himself for the sake of those around him. Han is also naturally good natured and fun.

Stand: Here Comes The Sun

Biography: Han was born to a poor family in Tibet. His parents being unable to feed him, he was dropped off at a Buddhist monastery to become a monk. In his early years, Han was fine with becoming a monk. However, as he advanced into his teen years, he began to despise the life forced on him. He began taking up various martial arts, forsaking religious studies. One day, however, the Abbot of his monastery forced him to stay in a room for 15 days, eating the bare minimum, drinking the bare minimum, and meditating for a near 24 hours a day. In this 15 day period, Han discovered a strange occurrence, a yellow light that came from his body. This light was instantly recognized by the Abbot, who sent him on a religious pilgrimage to India, telling Han to find a man named Gyoso. Han did so, encountering many dangers on his travels. He found Gyoso, and was taught in the ways of Aura (Hamon). He spent a whole 8 years training in Aura, becoming a strong Aura user. In this time, he also developed a Stand, which he named Here Comes The Sun, referring to the Sun like nature of Aura, the energy he discovered he could conduct with his stand. When he was found by Floyd foundation members in early December of 1990, and told him of the Beau Coeur, and the quest to gather stand users to fight, he gladly accepted, hoping he could save people from the murderers grasp, and avenge those whose lives were already taken.

Alignment: Protag

Theme song: Too dumb to die (Green Day)

Miscellaneous: (anything else you want to add?)
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Without further ado:

Goustavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goustavia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 am

Yeah, I think I'll take some time to make a protagonist. Seeing as I'm getting into the habit of checking NS more.
I exist. Maybe.

Goustavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goustavia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Here it is.
Name: Émile Jullien Aubin

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: About 1.75m, primary ectomorph/passive ectomorph, short and clean cut black hair, green eyes, subtly defined jaw, missing his bottom left canine tooth, steel frame glasses, the classic white dress shirt and Double Windsor Tie

Nationality: French

Stand: Fearing Tears

Biography: Before the call to action, Émile lived in Paris, France attending Pantheon-Assas to study law. He usually kept to himself focusing on his studies and his one other passion, music. He'd been taught piano as a young child and eventually moved on to the synth keyboard. One of the things he fears the most is being pinned at just some stuck up over achiever. It wasn't until recently, quite a few months ago, that Émile mysteriously acquired a stand and until Floyd Co. got in contact with him he had only the weakest understanding of how it worked. He's fairly afraid of his own stand too do to it's appearance. He hopes to learn more about stands, mostly his own, and how he suddenly gained one.

Miscellaneous: Fearing Tear is one of those developing stands a la Echos or Tusk. Haedros, I should keep in contact with you to figure out how the stand develops.

Stand name: Fearing Tears

Namesake: The band Tears for Fears

Power: C

Speed: D

Endurance: C

Range: E

Development potential: B

Abilities: In it's current form not very much, It could slap you?
Shout - Fearing Tears let's out blood curdling scream almost like that of a child. Some might find it more than unsettling.

Appearance: As of now Fearing Tears looks like a smokey mass coming out of a skull and hovers around hanging on to the legs of Émile with bony hands.

Stand cry: None yet. Maybe in the future.
I exist. Maybe.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Goustavia wrote:Here it is.

Appearance: About 1.75m, primary ectomorph/passive ectomorph, short and clean cut black hair, green eyes, subtly defined jaw, missing his bottom left canine tooth, steel frame glasses, the classic white dress shirt and Double Windsor Tie

Biography: Before the call to action, Émile lived in Paris, France attending Pantheon-Assas to study law. He usually kept to himself focusing on his studies and his one other passion, music. He'd been taught piano as a young child and eventually moved on to the synth keyboard. One of the things he fears the most is being pinned at just some stuck up over achiever. It wasn't until recently, quite a few months ago, that Émile mysteriously acquired a stand and until Floyd Co. got in contact with him he had only the weakest understanding of how it worked. He's fairly afraid of his own stand too do to it's appearance. He hopes to learn more about stands, mostly his own, and how he suddenly gained one.

Miscellaneous: Fearing Tear is one of those developing stands a la Echos or Tusk. Haedros, I should keep in contact with you to figure out how the stand develops.

Shout - Fearing Tears let's out blood curdling scream almost like that of a child. Some might find it more than unsettling.

Appearance: As of now Fearing Tears looks like a smokey mass coming out of a skull and hovers around hanging on to the legs of Émile with bony hands.

Gerald'll learn ya good, if this is accepted.
Obligatory Quotes below

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:51 am

Goustavia wrote:Here it is.

Looks good. Accepted. TG me about any potential plans you have for Fearing Tears progression.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Without further ado:

Zjaum
Senator

Founded: Oct 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zjaum » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:22 am

So, is that 4 protags, then?
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:10 pm

It’s most likely going to be six protags, two by me, one by Aelin, one by you, one by dance, and one by goustavia. We might pick some other people up along the way.

EDIT: BTW, I’ve made a lot of progress on the IC. Soon we’ll be ready to start.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Without further ado:

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:47 pm

Without further ado:

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:52 pm

And here is a post that'll be food for thought. Before anyone raises concerns, many of our chars are over the legal age in many European countries to start drinking. For casual drinking between friends, beer is an optimal choice (normally meals would be served with wine, brandy, or schnapps, but this is a debriefing/casual get together, not a formal dinner per say).
Obligatory Quotes below

Aelin Dragneel 400
Political Columnist

Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelin Dragneel 400 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Name:
Dhuva

97 (in human years, I am NOT getting into the conversion math)

Sexuality:
straight (he's a cat)

Appearance:
like this
But with a small star shaped scar on the inside of his left ear (he got it when he was 3 months old.)

Nationality: Persian cat (from Old Delhi, India)

Stand:
Physical

Biography:
Dhuva was born as an alley cat in 1894, (he hasn't aged since he was 4), and found his stand whan the leader of his alley tried to kill him, and didn't succeed on acount of Physical's protective nature. Dhuva has been living in splendor for 40 years, when a Buddhist monk saw him drop from the top of a four story building and survive. He's considered the local deity of his area, and dutifully protects it from harmful invaders (mice). Han Ryi met Dhuva whan he went to india, they became partners, and both went to Paris together when The Floyd Foundation sought out Han.

Alignment:
Protagonist

Theme song: (optional.)

Miscellaneous: Dhuva has almost 2,000 living relatives, a third are his children, the rest are grandkids, and great-grandkids (he's been very busy these last 93 years)

Stand name:
Physical

Namesake:
Physical, by Olivia Newton-John

Stats:
▪Physical is able to let it's user go on as little as one hour of sleep for weeks, as Physical keeps it's user energized.
▪Physical is technically an independant stand, but is tethered to it's user, and cannot let it's user be harmed, dispite their wishes.
▪in it's running form, Physical can sustain damage, which in turn effects it's user.

Speed: A+

Endurance: A+

Abilities:
When activated Physical provides an impenetrable shield around it's user, making it imposible to harm the user.
Physical also heals it's user's wounds on it's own, without any direction from the user.
Physical's main ability is to keep it's user in top physical condition, so the user is unable to age mentally or physically because of this.
The user of Physical has almost no need for sleeping, or food, as the stand will keep you alive without outside help.

Appearance:
Physical looks like blue, white, and pink leg and arm warmers, with a white sweatband around the head in it's defensive form. Physical has another form, this form is humanoid, and all it does is pickup it's user and run away as fast as possible (Think of Olivia Newton-John from the Physical music video).

Stand cry:
None

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse