NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 09, 2018 11:38 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Well, it's difficult for the human civilization to start advancing again :P

The Calamity was the most destructive cataclysm ever experienced by mankind here, and the richest, most populated and most advanced cities of humanity were destroyed that that. 5000 years of near continuous wars and chaos certainly did not help :P

But the Silver Throne played a big role in how advanced Thyria was.

I'm reminded of Emperor Aurelian during the Crisis of the Third Century and what he accomplished for some reason. :p

The Restitutor Orbis. Restorer of the World.

Will there be an Aurelian like figure that will push back the darkness and unite humanity once more? That is probably the most fitting (and badass) title for the person who manages it, if it's even possible. xD
Last edited by Axis Asteroid on Wed May 09, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Factbook: History, Economy, Military etc.
(Significantly inspired by Zeon from Gundam.)

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Wed May 09, 2018 11:40 am

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Well, it's difficult for the human civilization to start advancing again :P

The Calamity was the most destructive cataclysm ever experienced by mankind here, and the richest, most populated and most advanced cities of humanity were destroyed that that. 5000 years of near continuous wars and chaos certainly did not help :P

I'm reminded of Emperor Aurelian during the Crisis of the Third Century and what he accomplished for some reason. :p

Will there be an Aurelian like figure that will push back the darkness and unite humanity once more? That is probably the most fitting (and badass) title for the person who manages it, if it's even possible. xD

... I feel like I might know who it could be if Trace's answer is yes...
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 am

Axis Asteroid wrote:

Well... it's kinda ironic, but the one who came the closest to it was actually Achisia's Mage-Emperor xD

Who knows who could do something like that now?
Last edited by Tracian Empire on Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 09, 2018 11:42 am

Axis Asteroid wrote:

Sorry. But humans are darkness with a nice cover. All the nice heroes just kind of make one forget that we do tend to go bad so much easier and so much more completely.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 11:43 am

And.. who will want to witness the creation of the largest undead army this world has seen ever since the Great War during the Night of the Blood Moons?
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Wed May 09, 2018 11:43 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

Well... it's kinda ironic, but the one who came the closest to it was actually Achisia's Mage-Emperor xD

erm, no one.

....except the mage-emperor.....dun dun dun

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 09, 2018 11:46 am

Tracian Empire wrote:And.. who will want to witness the creation of the largest undead army this world has seen ever since the Great War during the Night of the Blood Moons?

Yes, please!

As mercenary commander sitting dumb in Velikiya because the bloody Cult wanted me there, I am certainly interested in getting out and seeing strategically more important thing.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 09, 2018 11:47 am

Axis Asteroid wrote:

Ugh, I hope not. That's way too main character-esque, and I really hate seeing main characters in a roleplay.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 09, 2018 11:49 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

I have a feeling the Mage-Emperor was left wanting compared to his Thyrian counterparts of old though.

Maybe Anselm will prove worthy if Exil's war with Calaria falls through. Then again, all the human realms seem to be in a state of corruption and decline.

In b4 Rafal Makes Wyzkia Great Again. xD

Who knows indeed.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 09, 2018 11:51 am

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Well... it's kinda ironic, but the one who came the closest to it was actually Achisia's Mage-Emperor xD

I have a feeling the Mage-Emperor was left wanting compared to his Thyrian counterparts of old though.

Maybe Anselm will prove worthy if Exil's war with Calaria falls through. Then again, all the human realms seem to be in a state of corruption and decline.

Who knows indeed.

Wyzkia is Polan.
As a german, I cannot resist. Even if I had a pact of non-aggression with them and attempted an alliance, I must eat the Polan somewhere down the line.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 09, 2018 11:53 am

Charlia wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

Ugh, I hope not. That's way too main character-esque, and I really hate seeing main characters in a roleplay.

Well, main characters don't usually try to conquer the world (except Lelouch xD) in the first place.

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Sorry. But humans are darkness with a nice cover. All the nice heroes just kind of make one forget that we do tend to go bad so much easier and so much more completely.

Ah, the dark soul of man. There will always be a Chosen Undead to push back the darkness and light the flame anew though. *Dark Souls vibe intensifies.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed May 09, 2018 11:54 am

Oh boy, what did I miss?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 09, 2018 11:55 am

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Charlia wrote:Ugh, I hope not. That's way too main character-esque, and I really hate seeing main characters in a roleplay.

Well, main characters don't usually try to conquer the world (except Lelouch xD) in the first place.
In fairness, if the main-character was Lelouch, I might let it slide. XD
Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Well... it's kinda ironic, but the one who came the closest to it was actually Achisia's Mage-Emperor xD

Who knows indeed.
Yeah but

Rafal would actually do a good job. :P

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 11:55 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:And.. who will want to witness the creation of the largest undead army this world has seen ever since the Great War during the Night of the Blood Moons?

Yes, please!

As mercenary commander sitting dumb in Velikiya because the bloody Cult wanted me there, I am certainly interested in getting out and seeing strategically more important thing.

You shall witness the power of Achisian necromancy :P

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 11:56 am

And come on.. who else thinks that the Mage-Emperor was a nice guy?

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 09, 2018 11:56 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

Who knows indeed.

Wyzkia is Polan.
As a german, I cannot resist. Even if I had a pact of non-aggression with them and attempted an alliance, I must eat the Polan somewhere down the line.

smh. No gratitude for the Winged Hussars at the Battle of Vienna. :p

Poland stronk.

Wyzkia stronk.

Rafal for world conqueror. xD

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 09, 2018 11:58 am

Tracian Empire wrote:And come on.. who else thinks that the Mage-Emperor was a nice guy?

Mage-Emperor = Light (meglomaniac who got BTFO'd hard in the end.)

[no one yet] = Lelouch?

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed May 09, 2018 11:59 am

Poland! Winged Hussars!

Boy, I missed a lot.

Also, the name Lelouch sounds familiar, what is it from?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 11:59 am

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:And come on.. who else thinks that the Mage-Emperor was a nice guy?

[no one yet] = Lelouch?

Well.. having your very being cut into little pieces by the Knights of the Light isn't a fun way to die.

But the Seven Traitors were probably a nice surprise for him xD

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 11:59 am

Tamrida wrote:Poland! Winged Hussars!

Boy, I missed a lot.

Well, the Wyzkian Paladins are vaguely inspired by the Winged Hussars xD

Code Geass.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Wed May 09, 2018 12:00 pm

He was nice until he went crazy...
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Wyzkia is Polan.

smh. No gratitude for the Winged Hussars at the Battle of Vienna. :p

Poland stronk.

Wyzkia stronk.

I... can actually get behind this.

Since a cinnamon roll taking over the world would be hilarious.
Axis Asteroid wrote:

[no one yet] = Lelouch?
But then, L? Mello? Who are they? (I don't care about Near. He can go and die.)

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed May 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Tamrida wrote:Poland! Winged Hussars!

Boy, I missed a lot.

Well, the Wyzkian Paladins are vaguely inspired by the Winged Hussars xD

Code Geass.

HUSARIA!!!

And yeah, that was one of those anime shows right? A friend showed it to me a long time ago.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Charlia wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:
In fairness, if the main-character was Lelouch, I might let it slide.

Code Geass R3 hype. :p

Charlia wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:smh. No gratitude for the Winged Hussars at the Battle of Vienna. :p

Poland stronk.

Wyzkia stronk.

I... can actually get behind this.

Since a cinnamon roll taking over the world would be hilarious.

#MLGA #makelonrielgreatagain

Rafal for emperor!
Last edited by Axis Asteroid on Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 09, 2018 12:04 pm

I underestimated just how many characters there were in this RP made by all of us. :P

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse