NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:18 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Brah, Empire from the Northern Carpathians/Pannonian Plains to the Danube. From Bosnia to the Dniepr!

Poor Thrace. Not even half done with all the apps. Mine will atleast be quick to look through due to being short although probably also riddled with lore errors.

Please never, ever portray such a horrible nation in my threads again :P

Yeah, I still have a lot of work to do..

But we actually still have a lot fewer players than in the past thread, I think

That just means me, Exil, and Char, create more characters to make it seem like we have more players.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:18 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Said smacking may or may not include a knife with the pointy end being smacked into you.
Mayyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Tracian Empire wrote:Well, that could work too xD
No, seriously, I can't remember the post. Which upsets me because I apparently caused it...

What did I do?!

You made a really long nightmare post, which prompted me to make my own :P

I'll look for it tomorrow!
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:Mayyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~No, seriously, I can't remember the post. Which upsets me because I apparently caused it...

What did I do?!

You made a really long nightmare post, which prompted me to make my own :P

OHHHH

It was in one of the older threads, wasn't it? I think I remember it now. I just was thinking of the current thread only.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Look at it this way.

There would have been no Hungary at no time in history. There would've never been a Szeklerland.

I know this makes you very, very verrrrrry happy.

Granted, Romanians and Romanian cultural identity in that Empire would be about as existant as YOUR FULLY ASSIMILATED GREEKS ETC.

But atleast Thrac's nemesis wouldn't have existed.

Yes, but the Bulgarians are just as bad. There is a good reason for why the Bulgar-Slayer was always one of my nation's biggest heroes there :P

And.. what assimilated Greeks? Did you never notice the shift in my nation?

Weird. Bulgarians and Romanians are depicted as close friends nowadays in Polandballs and Hetalia.

Shift? Last time we talked about it, all you said was, that only the roman culture and roman people existed because all others had been stomped out or casually assimilated.
Axis Asteroid wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
lelelelel, come on, was it this hard? There ain't many people RPing the Crusader Orders in 1850...they usually always opt for shitty overglorified, spammed Prussia. :( :evil:

I know. I know. What's even rarer is seeing the Hospitallers in Rhodes or the Kingdom of Cyprus. Not enough Deus Vulting lmao.

Truly true. But the Teutons are for obvious reasons my favourites.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:
Please never, ever portray such a horrible nation in my threads again :P

Yeah, I still have a lot of work to do..

But we actually still have a lot fewer players than in the past thread, I think

That just means me, Exil, and Char, create more characters to make it seem like we have more players.

Please no. When I looked at Faal's RP that Charlia advertised, I saw her make up half the character roster. I don't think that feels very attractive for new players.

And no, that is no wordplay. She made up one third of all the characters of that RP if the roster was correct. Faal made another third but the OP characters weren't on the roster.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed May 02, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Charlia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:You made a really long nightmare post, which prompted me to make my own :P

OHHHH

It was in one of the older threads, wasn't it? I think I remember it now. I just was thinking of the current thread only.

On an unrelated note I do like how you actually do change the mood in your sig Char. I haven't changed mine in forever to the extent the RP's in it no longer are there (Waiting for Imperial War Academy Reboot intensifies)

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Alright, since I have to close my PC soon, I have to say a couple of things:

• I'm going to sleep soon, so Charlia is in charge. Try not to upset her xD (And Charli, please don't scare the new players :P)
  • There are still many apps which need to be reviewed, I'll probably look at them tomorrow and then I'll finally update the list.
  • For those who already have some plots and stuff planned, feel free to share! We're going to start working on the character groups soon, so those of you who have plots which might be open to other players will be important. If you guys don't want to spoil anything, send me some TG's! And those who have nothing to do, please say so, we'll find something for your characters to do xD
  • And as always - it might sound like advertising - but if you guys know any players who might be interested, feel free to invite them!
  • And we should probably stop discussing AltDiv because we reach page 10 in a single night :P
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:25 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Truly true. But the Teutons are for obvious reasons my favourites.

Winged helmets ftw.

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Please no. When I looked at Faal's RP that Charlia advertised, I saw her make up half the character roster. I don't think that feels very attractive for new players.

And no, that is no wordplay. She made up one third of all the characters of that RP if the roster was correct. Faal made another third but the OP characters weren't on the roster.

Ooh. I know what you're talking about. I actually considered joining that one before the IC hit. :p
National Factbook: History, Economy, Military etc.
(Significantly inspired by Zeon from Gundam.)

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:OHHHH

On an unrelated note I do like how you actually do change the mood in your sig Char. I haven't changed mine in forever to the extent the RP's in it no longer are there (Waiting for Imperial War Academy Reboot intensifies)
Thank you! I just don't see the point in having a 'currently' unless it's actually current.

Though some of the 'AAAAAA' has worn off, since it was caused last night when I finally got my hands on and watched Ragnarok.
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Please no. When I looked at Faal's RP that Charlia advertised, I saw her make up half the character roster. I don't think that feels very attractive for new players.

I have a lot of ideas, okay? XD
Tracian Empire wrote:Alright, since I have to close my PC soon, I have to say a couple of things:

• I'm going to sleep soon, so Charlia is in charge. Try not to upset her xD (And Charli, please don't scare the new players :P)
  • There are still many apps which need to be reviewed, I'll probably look at them tomorrow and then I'll finally update the list.
  • For those who already have some plots and stuff planned, feel free to share! We're going to start working on the character groups soon, so those of you who have plots which might be open to other players will be important. If you guys don't want to spoil anything, send me some TG's! And those who have nothing to do, please say so, we'll find something for your characters to do xD
  • And as always - it might sound like advertising - but if you guys know any players who might be interested, feel free to invite them!
  • And we should probably stop discussing AltDiv because we reach page 10 in a single night :P
I'll try. I guess. :p

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Weird. Bulgarians and Romanians are depicted as close friends nowadays in Polandballs and Hetalia.

Shift? Last time we talked about it, all you said was, that only the roman culture and roman people existed because all others had been stomped out or casually assimilated.

We kinda are, but the Byzantines and the Bulgarians never were.

I said that only the Roman culture and Roman people existed in the heartlands of the empire, which was perfectly possible, as explained through my apps. But in an effort to differentiate myself from West Rome, I went the Roman-Hellenic route.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Alright, since I have to close my PC soon, I have to say a couple of things:

Charlia will scare away the lightweights no matter what she says or intends.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

That reboot will happen, 100%. I won't leave one of my favorite roleplays of all times dead forever :P

Most likely in late May, early June?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Oh, on the topic of IWA.
My sister is still a major fan of it and still wants to draw a comic of it. She is now attempting to draw all the characters, tries to make them all look different and stuff (anime characters have a habit of looking similar). Considering the massive amount of characters, I can see her stuck with that forever.

At the same time I am trying to talk her out of using the IWA uniforms. I was never a really big fan of them (and honestly, when I imagined scenes, I somehow never managed to imagine those uniforms.).

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

That reboot will happen, 100%. I won't leave one of my favorite roleplays of all times dead forever :P

Waiting intensifies harder :D And eh. I have waited for as long as I have for it so what is another month or so? :P

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Ooh. Character groupings! This should be fun.

Also, no joke. The 1900 AltDiv alone makes up 30% of my posts. I can only imagine what it is including the 1850 version...
National Factbook: History, Economy, Military etc.
(Significantly inspired by Zeon from Gundam.)

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Oh, on the topic of IWA.
My sister is still a major fan of it and still wants to draw a comic of it. She is now attempting to draw all the characters, tries to make them all look different and stuff (anime characters have a habit of looking similar). Considering the massive amount of characters, I can see her stuck with that forever.

At the same time I am trying to talk her out of using the IWA uniforms. I was never a really big fan of them (and honestly, when I imagined scenes, I somehow never managed to imagine those uniforms.).

If need be just put Anastasia in a maid outfit. It suits her. :P

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Oh, on the topic of IWA.

We all know that Thracian uniforms are the best :P

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:That reboot will happen, 100%. I won't leave one of my favorite roleplays of all times dead forever :P

Waiting intensifies harder :D And eh. I have waited for as long as I have for it so what is another month or so? :P

I'll try to gather all the old players and to heavily advertise it, but I have to talk with Tophat first.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Official Note:

Next to Thrace, I am probably the biggest antagonist player/controller here.
If you want Anselm, mercenaries or Undead Experiments to hunt you/do stuff that you want to have done so your characters can react to it etc. then just say a word. I just finished making a crapton of low quality henchmen apps.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Also for favorite of all times considering you have over 1700 posts in the year two OOC alone I bet it is. It is one of mine too. XD That and Compass Association if only for "General Asshat, Defiler of Buildings" and other notable things.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:That reboot will happen, 100%. I won't leave one of my favorite roleplays of all times dead forever :P

Also for favorite of all times considering you have over 1700 posts in the year two OOC alone I bet it is. It is one of mine too. XD That and Compass Association if only for "General Asshat, Defiler of Buildings" and other notable things.

Ah, yes, IWA2 OOC is still my most active topic. I crave it.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:31 pm

I already have some plots planned with old players, but for everything Achisian you can come to me.

And whoever wants to meet one of the famed Seven Heroes only has to say it :P

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

My three favorite roleplays are IWA, SAO, and of course, this one xD

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

As interesting as it would be to join that RP(someone from Charlia is almost certainly a homicidal maniac), there's still something else you need to reboot... *stares at* Otherwise she might languish in suffering forever!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Official Note:

Next to Thrace, I am probably the biggest antagonist player/controller here.
If you want Anselm, mercenaries or Undead Experiments to hunt you/do stuff that you want to have done so your characters can react to it etc. then just say a word. I just finished making a crapton of low quality henchmen apps.

Is "Murder Dietrich in as painful a way possible" on the options list? :D

Charlia wrote:

As interesting as it would be to join that RP(someone from Charlia is almost certainly a homicidal maniac), there's still something else you need to reboot... *stares at* Otherwise she might languish in suffering forever!

Anastasia: "Oh great, another homicidal maniac."

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Charlia wrote:

I know, I know, I will try to reboot that too around the same time, don't worry :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse