NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:43 am

Yep, it's still alive. As long as there are people still interested we'll keep going.

The so called "reboot" will still happen, hopefully this summer, but as always, that will just entail the roleplay moving to new threads in the hope of attracting more players, and me launching a better written version of the lore, plus maybe a new map.

All the interactions and characters that players will want to keep will just be carried over, so if there are people who want to keep on roleplaying until that happens, the IC is still very much open.

And if there are people like Inter who want to retcon or change their characters, they can also do that before the reboot happens.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:56 am

Still wanna play that character from the nomads, just unable to get enough time atm.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Sarolandia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sarolandia » Wed May 31, 2023 7:16 am

Tracian Empire wrote:The so called "reboot" will still happen, hopefully this summer, but as always, that will just entail the roleplay moving to new threads in the hope of attracting more players, and me launching a better written version of the lore, plus maybe a new map.

Could I then maybe make an app here and then you can send me a telegram for when the reboot happens? This RP sounds very interesting to me and I'd like to roleplay in the reboot.
(Definitely) Weekly Revelation: Pokemon Sun and Moon are now 8 years old now. Feel old yet?
"How's this for your headline? 'French Fries'." -(Allegedly) James Donald French, before his execution via electric chair.
Anti-Ripple Effect.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 31, 2023 8:28 am

Sarolandia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:The so called "reboot" will still happen, hopefully this summer, but as always, that will just entail the roleplay moving to new threads in the hope of attracting more players, and me launching a better written version of the lore, plus maybe a new map.

Could I then maybe make an app here and then you can send me a telegram for when the reboot happens? This RP sounds very interesting to me and I'd like to roleplay in the reboot.

If you only want to roleplay once the reboot happens, sure, you could still work on an app before.

I will send you a TG if you want it, I'm aiming for an early July launch of this "reboot" but that depends on some things that are outside of my direct control, like the work on a new version of the map.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Sarolandia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sarolandia » Wed May 31, 2023 8:31 am

Tracian Empire wrote:I will send you a TG if you want it, I'm aiming for an early July launch of this "reboot" but that depends on some things that are outside of my direct control, like the work on a new version of the map.

Sounds good to me, I guess I could just make an app on the new rp then in that case.
(Definitely) Weekly Revelation: Pokemon Sun and Moon are now 8 years old now. Feel old yet?
"How's this for your headline? 'French Fries'." -(Allegedly) James Donald French, before his execution via electric chair.
Anti-Ripple Effect.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse