NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:14 am

I need to post. Like, I really, really need to.

Gonna make another attempt tomorrow.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:02 am

YUSSSSS ELY IS BACK!

Welcome back boi!
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:02 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:YUSSSSS ELY IS BACK!

Welcome back boi!

Good to be back Exil

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Exil, what city are you attacking?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:25 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Exil, what city are you attacking?

Somewhere in Calaria I believe.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:07 am

Zapatha wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Exil, what city are you attacking?

Somewhere in Calaria I believe.

I DID attack a Velikiyan Island.

I AM attacking several Calarian border fortifications.

I'm GOING TO attack Raguneo.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:35 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Zapatha wrote:Somewhere in Calaria I believe.

I DID attack a Velikiyan Island.

I AM attacking several Calarian border fortifications.

I'm GOING TO attack Raguneo.

VENI

VIDI

VICI

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:45 pm

I am suddenly reminded about how I am not good at writing battle posts. Ah well this will make for good practice then.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:25 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:I am suddenly reminded about how I am not good at writing battle posts. Ah well this will make for good practice then.

Same here dood.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:10 am

Well, this is more activity than we've got in a long time.. maybe I really should make people interact with each other's characters more instead of me xD
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:17 am

I'll get to posting soon, just trying to work out Illania's personality a bit since I rarely do evil characters and trying to not make it too similar to Augustine. :P

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:39 am

Since I so far only have the part where I am responding to Zapatha done I will post it and post a response to your's later in the day Irhk.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:57 am

Ah perfect, striking a nerve. Just the reaction I was looking for. :D

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:08 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Ah perfect, striking a nerve. Just the reaction I was looking for. :D

lol it seemed like that's what she was aiming for so I wrote it in.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:33 pm

Zapatha wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Ah perfect, striking a nerve. Just the reaction I was looking for. :D

lol it seemed like that's what she was aiming for so I wrote it in.

Well due to Faal's post I am adding to my post, not done yet. Illania basically stopping the duel/her attacks to ask "What the hell was that?"

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Zapatha wrote:lol it seemed like that's what she was aiming for so I wrote it in.

Well due to Faal's post I am adding to my post, not done yet. Illania basically stopping the duel/her attacks to ask "What the hell was that?"

That's the proper reaction
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Time for a little lore smithing

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:51 pm

I do want to cover my characters a little in the sense. Primarily the three having the time of their lives :P fighting in the name of a dead Empire, Solomon, Augustine, and Illania.

In a sense each one of them I have done my best to have them embody some aspect of their alignments, Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, and Lawful Evil respectively. But just to establish what they all have in common:

- All three of them have their own code of honor and hold to it, this includes absolute loyalty to one another and, when he lived, to the Emperor
- They are absolutely dedicated to the restoration of Achisia (even though they have different visions of what that means).
- They view necromancy as disrespectful to the dead so they tried, and failed, to avoid it completely. Now they have mostly compromised on that.
- They treasure each other and those they consider friends.
- They will not lie unless it is to the protection of family or friends, Illania though may obscure the truth or neglect to mention things. Further they will not break their word.

Solomon embodies Lawful Good in the sense that he was and is a reformer. Had the Emperor not turned evil/turned out to be evil he would have been a voice for reform and greater rights to the people's of the Empire in the nobility. He was the ideal nobleman of romantic stories with caring for the poorer people and believing that being a noble required service to the lower orders much as they served the higher orders. Now that the Emperor is gone he wants to recreate Achisia, to redeem its legacy and turn it into a beacon of hope as he believes the potential exists. He absolutely hates necromancy but his moral objections have been a bit... compromised thanks to recent events. He always conducted himself with honor on the battlefield during the war and if he had to launch a surprise attack he would ensure he would miss or that his opponent would have time to block.

Augustine embodies Lawful Neutral in that he absolutely held to the notion of "My country, right or wrong" and "My master, right or wrong". No matter the private reservations, no matter how insane he feared his Emperor was getting, he had his oath to the Emperor and was determined to follow it to the end rather than surrender and betray that. And even with the Emperor's death he still holds to those old oaths, to preserve, defend, and expend Achisia. He conducted himself with honor in commanding his armies however. Overall though he doesn't care too much about what form a new Achisia would take, only that it be reborn. All he cares about in that detail is that Achisia comes back together somehow and rises from the ashes. He detests necromancy and views it as a violation of the natural order but is willing to accept its uses after circumstances made it needed (it was forced on him).

Illania embodies Lawful Evil in the sense she does have a strict honor code and will endeavor not to break it (case in point in this duel she is purposefully handicapping herself by not using her magic besides to add flair to some of her attacks since she does view this as a duel with honor otherwise she would be using fireballs, fire jets, and pretty much fire everything), believes firmly in hierarchy with nobility at the top and everyone being lesser, that the "worthy" rule over and lead society. She is also mildly darwinistic in the sense that she views the clash of nations as a great struggle between peoples and the weaker get destroyed (this also means she views the war as never having ended for the people of Achisia still live). She is also a bit more accepting of necromancy as a weapon to be used if that is what is required but is pretty ambivalent at the end of the day.

As for Silvia she is nearly completely amoral because of how blindly dedicated she is to her adoptive father.
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:01 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:As for Silvia she is nearly completely amoral because of how blindly dedicated she is to her adoptive father.

Totally forgot that she existed cuz you keep not using her.

Now checked her app again, still couldn't remember her.

I did find something else though.

You might want to correct a few of the ages.

Last time I checked, the Great War broke out 22 years ago and lasted for 20 years. Aka Augustine wouldn't have been 73 by the time it broke out but rather 61. He also couldn't have adopted Silvia years before the war since she would've been born 4 years into the war. Solomon would've been around 20 years old when the war ended. His sister about 23 years. Very young but in these kinds of RPs that's negligible.

Also, I noticed you never mention Solomon's and Velira's parents apart from perhaps half a sentence in Augustine's app stating that some of his children died. I believe the death of their parents should be a relatively major event that should need some addressing in the apps of Velira and Solomon.

That's all from me for now.

PS: Could it be that you don't check TGs anymore?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:10 am

I would however like to point out that we currently lack an actual chronology
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:24 am

Tracian Empire wrote:I would however like to point out that we currently lack an actual chronology

Hooray no timeline!
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:32 am

Tracian Empire wrote:I would however like to point out that we currently lack an actual chronology

Just saying that that was the last and only information we had regarding that.

Also, eating chocolate while reading Faal's post.
11/10 would do it again.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:54 am

Just saying that that was the last and only information we had regarding that.

Also, eating chocolate while reading Faal's post.
11/10 would do it again.

Ah, so you enjoyed it.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:25 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:As for Silvia she is nearly completely amoral because of how blindly dedicated she is to her adoptive father.

Totally forgot that she existed cuz you keep not using her.

Last time I checked, the Great War broke out 22 years ago and lasted for 20 years. Aka Augustine wouldn't have been 73 by the time it broke out but rather 61. He also couldn't have adopted Silvia years before the war since she would've been born 4 years into the war. Solomon would've been around 20 years old when the war ended. His sister about 23 years. Very young but in these kinds of RPs that's negligible.

Also, I noticed you never mention Solomon's and Velira's parents apart from perhaps half a sentence in Augustine's app stating that some of his children died. I believe the death of their parents should be a relatively major event that should need some addressing in the apps of Velira and Solomon.

Back when I wrote that the war was 7 years long and it was 5 years since. Then it was changed to 3 years since.

Also for Silvia what she is doing is a surprise that I am working on as quickly as can be done between me and Trace. She is on a secret mission after all (supposed to have a bigger role in things but I went dark so ah well, recovering what I can :P ).
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:30 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Totally forgot that she existed cuz you keep not using her.

Back when I wrote that the war was 7 years long and it was 5 years since. Then it was changed to 3 years since.

I'm the only one to blame here :p

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:06 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Totally forgot that she existed cuz you keep not using her.

Also for Silvia what she is doing is a surprise that I am working on as quickly as can be done between me and Trace. She is on a secret mission after all (supposed to have a bigger role in things but I went dark so ah well, recovering what I can :P ).

Also forgot to mention I am revising some parts of their characters anyway since some details are rather slim and that dates back to when I wrote them and I have been intending to make more edits. :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse