NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 09, 2018 8:07 am

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Aw Charlia, are you sad that everyone always calls you a sweet and friendly child, so innocent and pure in whatever it enjoys? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :D :D :D
I don't think anyone has ever said that. XD

Psht!
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 8:09 am

Nea Videssos wrote:When the Thyrians became the dominant human state, I'm assuming that they gradually conquered the various human states to form a united empire over humans, as you've mentioned before. Did they do the conquest after the Loroi collapse, or did they incorporate the various human proto-kingdoms into the Thyrian empire while during the war against the Loroi? Or a bit of both, perhaps?

Yes, they gradually took over all the other human states. And it was a bit of both. Some gradually fell under their control during the war, some joined them willingly, some were convinced to join them. No one was able to stop them - their magic was extremely powerful in combat, unlike anything that existed at the time.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 09, 2018 8:12 am

Nea Videssos wrote:
Charlia wrote:I'm envious of you guys and your ability to worldbuild.

*grabs scissors*

Well, it helps that I've read various fantasy books before, and I'm sort of combining it with my own knowledge of history, archaeology and mythology (and stuff I've looked up on the internet, and a bit of my imagination).

Since my character is an undead necromancer (+host to a eldritch abomination) that's been around for a while, I've also been thinking how they may have ended up in certain legends and whatnot, and I've also been thinking of some of the epithets/nicknames some would have given him.
*stalks with scissors*

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 8:15 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:"The Colonel" Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler(/Unsterb)
Lisbeth Unsterb
Konstanze Unsterb

All three apps are accepted, though, I can never help but wonder why you like your characters to be like this :P

I'm not sure what you mean by a special power though. She would have her vampiric powers, do you want something else? And that magical sword of hers, is it just a magical sword, or is it a relic?

And an Anselmian lore thing that we should discuss - is she in charge of the Merchants' Council only? I never mentioned it, but I did tell you that Anselm is divided between the merchants, the nobles, and the mercenaries - the leaders of these three factions form the actual government, the ruling council. Each of these three factions however probably also have their own councils.
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Elina Bittersee
Etheltryth Todesglanz
Black Knight

Accepted too, but please fix that formatting error in the Black Knight's app :P

As for Elina, we discussed it, with special spells put in place she would able to survive in water, but it will still hurt her like her. And eventually, it will break the spells that are keeping her in her undead form.

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Schröck Blech
Adele Edelweiß
Vivian Thorne

These three are accepted too! The magical gun will be interesting to see, as it will certainly be good against non-mages - not so much against mages though, since as of now, guns like these can only fire really simple offensive spells.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Wed May 09, 2018 8:16 am

Do the Zemrai have, like, blunderbusses and other old gunpowder weapons? (And by creations, are those constructs?)
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 8:17 am

Korhal IVV wrote:Do the Zemrai have, like, blunderbusses and other old gunpowder weapons? (And by creations, are those constructs?)

No gunpowder, I'm afraid. They're probably working on fancy steam powered guns though, but they are pretty secretive about their technology.

Korhal IVV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Wed May 09, 2018 8:22 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Korhal IVV wrote:Do the Zemrai have, like, blunderbusses and other old gunpowder weapons? (And by creations, are those constructs?)

No gunpowder, I'm afraid. They're probably working on fancy steam powered guns though, but they are pretty secretive about their technology.

Well I am apping as one of them, probably one that wields a steamgun and is one of the very very rare dwarf mages that has fire magic.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 8:24 am

Korhal IVV wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:No gunpowder, I'm afraid. They're probably working on fancy steam powered guns though, but they are pretty secretive about their technology.

Well I am apping as one of them, probably one that wields a steamgun and is one of the very very rare dwarf mages that has fire magic.

As long as he doesn't share that steam technology with anyone, it would be acceptable. I just don't want the human realms to suddenly move on to the Industrial Revolution :P

Korhal IVV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Wed May 09, 2018 8:25 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Korhal IVV wrote:Well I am apping as one of them, probably one that wields a steamgun and is one of the very very rare dwarf mages that has fire magic.

As long as he doesn't share that steam technology with anyone, it would be acceptable. I just don't want the human realms to suddenly move on to the Industrial Revolution :P

He’d be very secretive but caring, I assure you that. ;)

The gun would be hidden inside a cloth till he needs it to kill something.
Last edited by Korhal IVV on Wed May 09, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 09, 2018 8:37 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Lisbeth Unsterb
Konstanze Unsterb

All three apps are accepted, though, I can never help but wonder why you like your characters to be like this :P

I'm not sure what you mean by a special power though. She would have her vampiric powers, do you want something else? And that magical sword of hers, is it just a magical sword, or is it a relic?

And an Anselmian lore thing that we should discuss - is she in charge of the Merchants' Council only? I never mentioned it, but I did tell you that Anselm is divided between the merchants, the nobles, and the mercenaries - the leaders of these three factions form the actual government, the ruling council. Each of these three factions however probably also have their own councils.
Etheltryth Todesglanz
Black Knight

As for Elina, we discussed it, with special spells put in place she would able to survive in water, but it will still hurt her like her. And eventually, it will break the spells that are keeping her in her undead form.

Like this? Like how? On the bad side of things?

...OH! Lol, I actually didn't look at these apps for over a year now. Heh, this is kind of embarassing. I didn't even remember everything I had written in there....like, I didn't even remember that I asked for maybe speshuul things for Lisbeth and stated that she found an ancient weapon below the mansion. Welp, forget the power thing lol. The negotiated birthday is enough as a speshuul power. As for the sword, well, I forgot it previously but now seeing it before me, it would probably be a relic. I'll go and make a relic app over the course of the day.

Well, let me put it this way, back when I made her preside over the Merchant High Council, that lore bit didn't actually exist...so...uh...I had it as the main governing body simply made up from the richest regardless of their social status.
Seeing as the situation has changed (Would probably retcon the few mentions of the Merchant High Council I made in the previous IC) and lore has been expanded, it will most likely be her acting as President of the high High Council.

It was not a formatting error in the Black Knight's app. It was an error in Todesglanz' app which affected the Black Knight's app. Fixed though.

We discussed it and I am sure I put it in there. I think we didn't discuss it but I suppose it is clear that these are high quality undead pumped with quite a few protective spells and other spells to get them to peak efficiency. Lisbeth's masterworks basically.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed May 09, 2018 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 9:12 am

Name: Celio
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, most likely.
Race: Human? He does look like one, and it was clear that he was initially a human, but his current race is.. unknown.
Appearance:
Thanks to CC for the drawing xD
(Image)
Celio has a rather peculiar appearance. He has a messy, jet black hair, and blood-red eyes, greatly contrasting with the unnatural pallor of his skin. He is known to be rather beautiful even with his rather freakish appearance, but he normally keeps his face hidden, either beneath a hood or beneath the bird-like beak mask that was a part of the standard uniform of Achisia's Imperial Mages. He normally wears the classic outfit of a member of the Cult of Sins, their nearly clerical robes in a black-red color scheme that complements the color of his eyes and hair, complete with a hooded cloak. He wears no armor beneath his robes, but he has a shoulder belt beneath his mantle, holding seven bells, cursed artifacts with an unknown origin. He has large, old, metallic handcuffs around his wrists, legcuffs around his ankles, and a metallic collar around his neck. All of them have short remains of the chains that once connected them still attached, causing a distinctive jingling sound while he is moving. All of them also have what look like magical inscriptions engraved on them, but no one knows their purpose. While they don't seem to impair his movement too much, wearing them is known to hurt, as they leave behind bruises and cuts, and yet, he seems to be unable to take them off. He is wearing a black leather glove on his left hand, with a red, seven-pointed star symbol on it, while his right hand is bare. Upon a closer inspection, it can also be noticed that he has some rather distinctive scars, although they would be impossible to see unless someone would get extremely close to him. There is a scar around his neck that looks as if his head was cut off, and some other scars over his chest and body that look as if he was hit by arrows, pierced by spears and other stuff like that sometime in his past. He has the mark of Achisia's flame and serpent over his left shoulder, and the mark of Invidia over his heart.

Position/Status/Affiliation: He is presently a member of the Cult of Sins as the Archbishop of Invidia, the Slave of Envy. It is also assumed that he was affiliated with Achisia in the past, as a necromancer of the Imperial Mages.
Skills/Powers//Magic: Celio is a powerful magician, experienced in using the Dark Arts. He is a skilled necromancer, fully trained in the twisted arts of Achisia, and as such, it could be easily said that he is one of the most powerful necromancers in the known world. Through those powers, he is able to summon and lead the undead armies that are actively used by the Cult of Sins, he can manipulate them, revive corpses, summon spirits, and he can create all sorts of undead monsters. As a former member of Achisia's Imperial Mages, he has also been extensively trained in those arts of black magic that can be used while in combat, including offensive and defensive spells, and he is also able to use some healing magic. He is also quite proficient at fighting with a scythe and with other melee weapons, and he knows how to deal with melee combat and the brutal close quarter fights that often happen during battles. As the Archbishop of Envy, he has also been gifted with the Authority of Invidia, which allows him to wake up the sin of Envy in the hearts of the beings around him.
However, ever since waking up without any memories three years ago, Celio has encountered many problems that have weakened his skills. While he still remembers how to use magic and how to fight, he forgot how he learned them. He also has to deal with a mana deficiency, which limits the kind and number of spells that he can use. He still tries to, pushing his body to the limits, but from the point of view of mana, he is much weaker than the other Archbishops. He also has problems with things like chants, as something seems to be interfering with his ability to use shorter incantations, and this affects his ability to quickly wield spells. Because of that, he is relying more and more on spells prepared beforehand to help him in battle, and of course, on his skills with a scythe.
Equipment:
  • The standard outfit of a member of the Cult of Sins, the black-red robes and the black hooded mantle.
  • A souvenir from the life he has forgotten, the white bird-like beak mask of an Achisian mage that he can summon at will.
  • The metallic handcuffs, legcuffs and collar that he is wearing all the time. They look rather old, they are impossible to break and they are inscribed with magical symbols.
  • A shoulder belt that holds the seven artifacts that he always carries with him, old creations of Ancient Magic, bound with symbols of the Magic of the Oath. As far as he remembers, he has never used them before, but he seems to have received them at some point in the life that he has forgotten, during his existence as a necromancer of Achisia.
  • A magical scythe that he is able to summon. He does not know it, but his weapon is actually Krypta, an ancient Cursed Relic that has gained the nicknames of "the Kinslayer" and "the Soul Reaper" during the Great War.
  • A few knives with cursed and poisoned blades. For use in only the most dangerous of circumstances.
  • A couple already prepared spells and magic circles on card like pieces of paper. Burning them or ripping them in pieces will activate the spell.
  • A few magical potions and herbs to make other potions, of course.
  • A metallic necklace with the form of Achisia's emblem, that he normally keeps in his pockets.
Personality: Describing his personality would be pretty difficult, considering that he has lost most of his memories. As the Archbishop of Invidia, the sin of Envy has covered most of his character. He envies everything and anything, the world and all that's in it. Envy is like a poison, gnawing at his conscience and feelings, eating them away, filling him with hate and anger. Invidia herself, his master, was the only one who could bring him relief, as she owns his soul, but he hates, loves, and envies her as much as he hates, loves, and envies himself. And yet, even in that swirl of negative feelings, a portion of his former personality seems to have survived. A small bit of the boy he once was, a boy who was once kind, who was once trying to help those in need.. is still there, deep inside.. He was a boy who still had hope.. but that hope was crushed a long time ago. And still, he is not completely evil. He stubbornly refuses to hurt women and children, and to forcefully recruit people into the Cult like the other Archbishops so often do. Behind the facade of an evil Archbishop that he has been forced to show, he is truly just a scared young boy, terrified and tormented by nightmares of death and blood and despair, a boy who doesn't even know who he is.. He was lost.. but then he met her. And even if he doesn't trust her yet..her kindness, and her very presence next to him has started to slowly but surely change him..
Moral Alignment: Eh, I don't even know why I added this :P
Biography: His story, or at least, the part of his story that is known, started around three years ago, shortly after the downfall of Achisia. A young boy suddenly woke up floating on a river somewhere. He was wearing the uniform of Achisia's mages, his face hidden by the infamous bird-like beak mask, with the remains of handcuffs around his wrists, the remains of legcuffs around his ankles, and a metallic collar around his neck, all with mysterious magic symbols carved into them. Nearly drowning, the poor boy managed to reach the shore. Coughing, and desperately trying to breathe, he remembered.. nothing. Not even his name. Who he was, what he was doing there..Scared and confused, he stood up, and he started to run, to run away from there, anywhere..and he eventually reached a village. He tried to ask for help.. but the villagers only saw how he looked like. Even a demon wouldn't have been as hated as someone wearing the attire of the Achisian mages, but he had no way of knowing that. Panicking, and pushed forward by their hate, the villagers beat him up, leaving him for dead in a ditch on the outskirts of the village, for the Faith Keepers to find him. There, in pain, on the verge of death.. the boy saw a beautiful woman in front of him.. hearing a voice that whispered words of envy to him. The disciples of Invidia then found him.. their new Archbishop.

Over the next three years, the boy became a rather infamous figure, a former Achisian mage leading his cultists in battle against all that was good, raising armies of undead to serve their sinful cause. And yet, he was also one of the weirdest Archbishops, refusing to hurt women or children, no matter the circumstances, fighting against the Scriptures and the Faith's Judgment. He fought and fought.. until when it one fateful day, he attacked a small city in Calaria, without knowing that the Archbishop of Kindness was on his trail..
Theme Song:I'm bad at this

RP Sample:Nah
Did you read the Rules?: Nah
Miscellaneous:Nah[/box]
Last edited by Tracian Empire on Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 9:13 am

A pretty rushed edit of my old app, but oh well xD

I'm certainly not going to be able to make apps for all my characters anyway :p

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 09, 2018 9:18 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Character Application

Name: Celio, also know by his nickname of "the Envious Prince".
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, most likely.
Race: Human? He does look like one, and it was clear that he was initially a human, but his current race is.. unknown.
Appearance:
Thanks to CC for the drawing xD
(Image)
Celio has a rather peculiar appearance. He has a messy, jet black hair, and blood-red eyes, greatly contrasting with the unnatural pallor of his skin. He is known to be rather beautiful even with his rather freakish appearance, but he normally keeps his face hidden, either beneath a hood or beneath the bird-like beak mask that was a part of the standard uniform of Achisia's Imperial Mages. He normally wears the classic outfit of a member of the Cult of Sins, their nearly clerical robes in a black-red color scheme that complements the color of his eyes and hair, complete with a hooded cloak. He wears no armor beneath his robes, but he has a shoulder belt beneath his mantle, holding seven bells, cursed artifacts with an unknown origin. He has large, old, metallic handcuffs around his wrists, legcuffs around his ankles, and a metallic collar around his neck. All of them have short remains of the chains that once connected them still attached, causing a distinctive jingling sound while he is moving. All of them also have what look like magical inscriptions engraved on them, but no one knows their purpose. While they don't seem to impair his movement too much, wearing them is known to hurt, as they leave behind bruises and cuts, and yet, he seems to be unable to take them off. He is wearing a black leather glove on his left hand, with a red, seven-pointed star symbol on it, while his right hand is bare. Upon a closer inspection, it can also be noticed that he has some rather distinctive scars, although they would be impossible to see unless someone would get extremely close to him. There is a scar around his neck that looks as if his head was cut off, and some other scars over his chest and body that look as if he was hit by arrows, pierced by spears and other stuff like that sometime in his past. He has the mark of Achisia's flame and serpent over his left shoulder, and the mark of Invidia over his heart.

Position/Status/Affiliation: He is presently a member of the Cult of Sins as the Archbishop of Invidia, the Slave of Envy. It is also assumed that he was affiliated with Achisia in the past, as a necromancer of the Imperial Mages.
Skills/Powers//Magic: Celio is a powerful magician, experienced in using the Dark Arts. He is a skilled necromancer, fully trained in the twisted arts of Achisia, and as such, it could be easily said that he is one of the most powerful necromancers in the known world. Through those powers, he is able to summon and lead the undead armies that are actively used by the Cult of Sins, he can manipulate them, revive corpses, summon spirits, and he can create all sorts of undead monsters. As a former member of Achisia's Imperial Mages, he has also been extensively trained in those arts of black magic that can be used while in combat, including offensive and defensive spells, and he is also able to use some healing magic. He is also quite proficient at fighting with a scythe and with other melee weapons, and he knows how to deal with melee combat and the brutal close quarter fights that often happen during battles. As the Archbishop of Envy, he has also been gifted with the Authority of Invidia, which allows him to wake up the sin of Envy in the hearts of the beings around him.
However, ever since waking up without any memories three years ago, Celio has encountered many problems that have weakened his skills. While he still remembers how to use magic and how to fight, he forgot how he learned them. He also has to deal with a mana deficiency, which limits the kind and number of spells that he can use. He still tries to, pushing his body to the limits, but from the point of view of mana, he is much weaker than the other Archbishops. He also has problems with things like chants, as something seems to be interfering with his ability to use shorter incantations, and this affects his ability to quickly wield spells. Because of that, he is relying more and more on spells prepared beforehand to help him in battle, and of course, on his skills with a scythe.
Equipment:
  • The standard outfit of a member of the Cult of Sins, the black-red robes and the black hooded mantle.
  • A souvenir from the life he has forgotten, the white bird-like beak mask of an Achisian mage that he can summon at will.
  • The metallic handcuffs, legcuffs and collar that he is wearing all the time. They look rather old, they are impossible to break and they are inscribed with magical symbols.
  • A shoulder belt that holds the seven artifacts that he always carries with him, old creations of Ancient Magic, bound with symbols of the Magic of the Oath. As far as he remembers, he has never used them before, but he seems to have received them at some point in the life that he has forgotten, during his existence as a necromancer of Achisia.
  • A magical scythe that he is able to summon. He does not know it, but his weapon is actually Krypta, an ancient Cursed Relic that has gained the nicknames of "the Kinslayer" and "the Soul Reaper" during the Great War.
  • A few knives with cursed and poisoned blades. For use in only the most dangerous of circumstances.
  • A couple already prepared spells and magic circles on card like pieces of paper. Burning them or ripping them in pieces will activate the spell.
  • A few magical potions and herbs to make other potions, of course.
  • A metallic necklace with the form of Achisia's emblem, that he normally keeps in his pockets.
Personality: Describing his personality would be pretty difficult, considering that he has lost most of his memories. As the Archbishop of Invidia, the sin of Envy has covered most of his character. He envies everything and anything, the world and all that's in it. Envy is like a poison, gnawing at his conscience and feelings, eating them away, filling him with hate and anger. Invidia herself, his master, was the only one who could bring him relief, as she owns his soul, but he hates, loves, and envies her as much as he hates, loves, and envies himself. And yet, even in that swirl of negative feelings, a portion of his former personality seems to have survived. A small bit of the boy he once was, a boy who was once kind, who was once trying to help those in need.. is still there, deep inside.. He was a boy who still had hope.. but that hope was crushed a long time ago. And still, he is not completely evil. He stubbornly refuses to hurt women and children, and to forcefully recruit people into the Cult like the other Archbishops so often do. Behind the facade of an evil Archbishop that he has been forced to show, he is truly just a scared young boy, terrified and tormented by nightmares of death and blood and despair, a boy who doesn't even know who he is.. He was lost.. but then he met her. And even if he doesn't trust her yet..her kindness, and her very presence next to him has started to slowly but surely change him..
Moral Alignment: Eh, I don't even know why I added this :P
Biography: His story, or at least, the part of his story that is known, started around three years ago, shortly after the downfall of Achisia. A young boy suddenly woke up floating on a river somewhere. He was wearing the uniform of Achisia's mages, his face hidden by the infamous bird-like beak mask, with the remains of handcuffs around his wrists, the remains of legcuffs around his ankles, and a metallic collar around his neck, all with mysterious magic symbols carved into them. Nearly drowning, the poor boy managed to reach the shore. Coughing, and desperately trying to breathe, he remembered.. nothing. Not even his name. Who he was, what he was doing there..Scared and confused, he stood up, and he started to run, to run away from there, anywhere..and he eventually reached a village. He tried to ask for help.. but the villagers only saw how he looked like. Even a demon wouldn't have been as hated as someone wearing the attire of the Achisian mages, but he had no way of knowing that. Panicking, and pushed forward by their hate, the villagers beat him up, leaving him for dead in a ditch on the outskirts of the village, for the Faith Keepers to find him. There, in pain, on the verge of death.. the boy saw a beautiful woman in front of him.. hearing a voice that whispered words of envy to him. The disciples of Invidia then found him.. their new Archbishop.

Over the next three years, the boy became a rather infamous figure, a former Achisian mage leading his cultists in battle against all that was good, raising armies of undead to serve their sinful cause. And yet, he was also one of the weirdest Archbishops, refusing to hurt women or children, no matter the circumstances, fighting against the Scriptures and the Faith's Judgment. He fought and fought.. until when it one fateful day, he attacked a small city in Calaria, without knowing that the Archbishop of Kindness was on his trail..
Theme Song:I'm bad at this

RP Sample:Nah
Did you read the Rules?: Nah
Miscellaneous:Nah

I looked at the picture and the first thing that came to mind was Terry Pratchett.
Celio, why you looking as if you're from the Disc World?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 9:20 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I looked at the picture and the first thing that came to mind was Terry Pratchett.

Well, that's just how CC drew him :P

To be honest, the image that I had in my previous app wasn't how I pictured him in my mind.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 09, 2018 9:21 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I looked at the picture and the first thing that came to mind was Terry Pratchett.

Well, that's just how CC drew him :P

To be honest, the image that I had in my previous app wasn't how I pictured him in my mind.

Did you ever read Discworld novels from the good old Mr. Pratchett?

They are very entertaining, I can assure you of that.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed May 09, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 09, 2018 9:33 am

*just here for Rafal*

*and Rene-as-he-will-be-eventually*

*and whatever that other guy's name is*

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 9:41 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Well, that's just how CC drew him :P

Did you ever read Discworld novels from the good old Mr. Pratchett?

I haven't read any of them, but I've heard about them.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed May 09, 2018 9:43 am

Howdy y'all!

What did I miss?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 09, 2018 9:44 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Lisbeth Unsterb
Konstanze Unsterb

Etheltryth Todesglanz
Black Knight

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Schröck Blech
Adele Edelweiß
Vivian Thorne

These three are accepted too! The magical gun will be interesting to see, as it will certainly be good against non-mages - not so much against mages though, since as of now, guns like these can only fire really simple offensive spells.

Say, you just accepted 9/11 characters of mine.
Why are 11/11 in the accepted list?

"Say, you just accepted 9/11 characters of mine."
- Exil

HOLD ON FOR A SECOND BEFORE YOU LYNCH ME! I DID NOT ACTUALLY PLAN THIS!
Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Did you ever read Discworld novels from the good old Mr. Pratchett?

I haven't read any of them, but I've heard about them.

I think I know why he reminds me of them.
Terry Pratchetts writing is by far not as dead serious as all these other fantasy authors.

And that tryhard evil glare Celio is attempting to put up (Probably trying to look evilly at Juliette) definitely looks like something one of the Pratchett villains would do.

CC' drawing skills have improved a lot though since the last time she uploaded something on her DeviantArt account.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed May 09, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 09, 2018 9:47 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Say, you just accepted 9/11 characters of mine.
Why are 11/11 in the accepted list?

"Say, you just accepted 9/11 characters of mine."
- Exil

HOLD ON FOR A SECOND BEFORE YOU LYNCH ME! I DID NOT ACTUALLY PLAN THIS!
Tracian Empire wrote:I haven't read any of them, but I've heard about them.

I think I know why he reminds me of them.
Terry Pratchetts writing is by far not as dead serious as all these other fantasy authors.

And that tryhard evil glare Celio is attempting to put up (Probably trying to look evilly at Juliette) definitely looks like something one of the Pratchett villains would do.

CC' drawing skills have improved a lot though since the last time she uploaded something on her DeviantArt account.
My favorite thing that she's done is either a drawing you guys probably haven't seen, or Arno with sunglasses. That was hilarious.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 9:49 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Snip

I still have to accept the shapeshifter, I think.

And yeah, her drawing skills are getting better and better xD

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 am

Wait what is going on?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 am

Charlia wrote:My favorite thing that she's done is either a drawing you guys probably haven't seen, or Arno with sunglasses. That was hilarious.

I do remember Arno with sunglasses xD

My favorite drawings that she made are probably those of Julie and Celio, and of Elaine and Slaine that you guys haven't seen xD

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 am

Tamrida wrote:Wait what is going on?

Nothing in particular, just discussions.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed May 09, 2018 9:52 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Tamrida wrote:Wait what is going on?

Nothing in particular, just discussions.

Okay then.

(My eternal confusion over what any of this means continues for now.)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse