NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Official Note:

Next to Thrace, I am probably the biggest antagonist player/controller here.
If you want Anselm, mercenaries or Undead Experiments to hunt you/do stuff that you want to have done so your characters can react to it etc. then just say a word. I just finished making a crapton of low quality henchmen apps.

Is "Murder Dietrich in as painful a way possible" on the options list? :D

Charlia wrote:As interesting as it would be to join that RP(someone from Charlia is almost certainly a homicidal maniac), there's still something else you need to reboot... *stares at* Otherwise she might languish in suffering forever!

Anastasia: "Oh great, another homicidal maniac."

That really makes me think that I just want to play Michael more :P
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Contemplates wether he should be making characters for these two. Would give me even more antagonists to throw around.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Official Note:

Next to Thrace, I am probably the biggest antagonist player/controller here.
If you want Anselm, mercenaries or Undead Experiments to hunt you/do stuff that you want to have done so your characters can react to it etc. then just say a word. I just finished making a crapton of low quality henchmen apps.

If it ties nicely into a plot and is well explained, yes, certainly.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:As interesting as it would be to join that RP(someone from Charlia is almost certainly a homicidal maniac), there's still something else you need to reboot... *stares at* Otherwise she might languish in suffering forever!

Ah...IWA...back in my early days when I was young and naive...and had Dietrich be the ex-leader of a division literally called "Genocide"...good times...RP was so much more fluent and fun back then...

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:I already have some plots planned with old players, but for everything Achisian you can come to me.

And whoever wants to meet one of the famed Seven Heroes only has to say it :P

Curious, where are the heroes currently located? Wondering if Zeno and Carmilla might run into one later in the RP.
National Factbook: History, Economy, Military etc.
(Significantly inspired by Zeon from Gundam.)

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Contemplates wether he should be making characters for these two. Would give me even more antagonists to throw around.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

If it ties nicely into a plot and is well explained, yes, certainly.

Another pedobear incident it is then.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 12:39 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Not even a classic homicidal maniac, or a traumatized homicidal maniac like the other one I have, but one that's just plain weird. XD

Although I enjoy traumatized homicidal maniacs, and don't know what I'll do now that my current one has started reforming.
Tracian Empire wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

That really makes me think that I just want to play Michael more :P
I really ruined that name for myself. XD
Tracian Empire wrote:

I know, I know, I will try to reboot that too around the same time, don't worry :P
You'd better! >:(

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:I already have some plots planned with old players, but for everything Achisian you can come to me.

And whoever wants to meet one of the famed Seven Heroes only has to say it :P

Curious, where are the heroes currently located? Wondering if Zeno and Carmilla might run into one later in the RP.

So far I only have two of the heroes made, people can app for more if they will so, but such apps will need a pretty high quality and a lot of cooperation.

Princess Alexis is currently in Duivene, and the Prince of Xerena (who will probably named either Erkaitz, Argider or Zigor, I'm still working it), is currently somewhere in Xerena, but he will probably travel towards Anselm soon.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

So far I only have two of the heroes made, people can app for more if they will so, but such apps will need a pretty high quality and a lot of cooperation.

Princess Alexis is currently in Duivene, and the Prince of Xerena (who will probably named either Erkaitz, Argider or Zigor, I'm still working it), is currently somewhere in Xerena, but he will probably travel towards Anselm soon.

Ah, that's convenient then. Zeno and Carmilla will start up in Velikiya, but end up in Xerena. Like, directly from Velikiya to Xerena. :p

They'll probably travel to Achisia next and range the other realms from there.
Last edited by Axis Asteroid on Wed May 02, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:So far I only have two of the heroes made, people can app for more if they will so, but such apps will need a pretty high quality and a lot of cooperation.

Ah, that's convenient then. Zeno and Carmilla will start up in Velikiya, but end up in Xerena. Like, directly from Velikiya to Xerena. :p

Meanwhile, Exil attempts to plan war.

The realms must burn :twisted: !
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed May 02, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:So far I only have two of the heroes made, people can app for more if they will so, but such apps will need a pretty high quality and a lot of cooperation.

That will be interesting :p

I'd also advise against angering the ancient dragon protecting that realm :p

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

Meanwhile, Exil attempts to plan war.

Oh, boy. I can only imagine what will happen when the two of them reach Anslem. Unless your characters are actively orchestrating a repeat of the War of the Seven Realms?

Tracian Empire wrote:That will be interesting :p

Don't worry. They (probably) won't be in a state to do anything once they get there after everything they've been through when they finally arrive. :p

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Meanwhile, Exil attempts to plan war.

Oh, boy. I can only imagine what will happen when the two of them reach Anslem. Unless your characters are actively orchestrating a repeat of the War of the Seven Realms?

Tracian Empire wrote:That will be interesting :p

Don't worry. They (probably) won't be in a state to do anything once they get there after everything they've been through when they finally arrive. :p

I also certainly want them to eventually meet Celio :p

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:Ah, that's convenient then. Zeno and Carmilla will start up in Velikiya, but end up in Xerena. Like, directly from Velikiya to Xerena. :p

That will be interesting :p

*reads Xerena*

Damn sure that didn't exist last time I looked.

Anyway, Wyvern riders, yes? Then the Griffons of the Wyzkians. Did you decide by now wether Duivene's special cav was actually gonna ride Unicorns or not?

Reminds me that Anselm still has no 'special' unit. I'll go grind the gears in my brain to find something fitting. Oh, don't mention the flying fortresses. I keep forgetting about them for some weird reason. And when I don't I keep thinking of dwarves.

Though exiled dwarves are also quite nice. I do like them ever since I read those books about mages, where the big bad, the "Dark Elf" employed dwarven criminals exiled from their holds and with shaved heads to build and man his machines together with orcs.
Axis Asteroid wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Meanwhile, Exil attempts to plan war.

Since I allied the Cult of Sins, I suppose they'll be involved in orchestrating something like that as well.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed May 02, 2018 1:13 pm

WIP. The OP gave me permission to create this awesome character, I'll finish her up as soon as I can think of a fricking bio.

Character Application

(I highly suggest that you should read the OOC and parts of the Lore prior to filling this out, as they can help you when creating an app.)
(Fill it out as requested.)
(Erase everything in parentheses when finishing the app)

Name: Angelica de l'Azéma
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Race: Human
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/c5/7c ... 3860d8.png (5'4, 110 lbs

Position/Status/Affiliation: Princess of Duivene
Skills/Powers//Magic: She's not much of a fighter, but she is very persuasive and a skilled diplomat, acts as sort of an ambassador for her country. She however does know how to wield a lance for protection. No magic.
Equipment: (What equipment do they have with them?)

Personality: She's a quiet, soft-spoken individual who's very protective of her brother, the King and has a big motherly instinct toward him. She's traditionally feminine and enjoys dresses and tiaras, but is deceptively sharp-witted and the gears in her mind constantly turn, her words are absolutely lethal. She's much better at thinking up strategies and planning than she is at fighting...she tries to de-escalate conflict if she can but is as fierce as a lion when it comes to the protection of her family. Pretty straight-laced and mild-mannered most of the time and likes to read, but she has a definite weakness for beautiful women.
Moral Alignment: Neutral good
Biography: Angelica was
Goals: Protect her brother and restore the glory of her kingdom and family, find love
Theme Song:(Optional, a song could be nice, but many people don't like it.)

RP Sample:(If I know you, you can skip this part, but if not, I need a sample to see how good you are.)
Did you read the Rules?: (Yes?)
Miscellaneous:(If there is anything else you would want to add..)
#KBE7TY2IEV (Do not remove, this is for keeping track of the apps)
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:I also certainly want them to eventually meet Celio :p

Definitely. I'll have to find the summary of the events from the old thread to get up to speed first though. I remember reading about time travelling to a city-wide siege in the past? Plus a bunch of other stuff.

Axis Asteroid wrote:Oh, boy. I can only imagine what will happen when the two of them reach Anslem. Unless your characters are actively orchestrating a repeat of the War of the Seven Realms?

Since I allied the Cult of Sins, I suppose they'll be involved in orchestrating something like that as well.

Jeez, just when Zeno is whisked away from his timeline to this one, and Carmilla has reemerged from isolation, they find the world going to shit. :p

Reminds of what happened in Dark Souls of what Anor Londo looked like in its prime vs what it turned into when the abyss f'ed everything over.

The two of them might just ironically end up on the "good" side or the side trying to fix things by the sounds of it, though probably for entirely different reasons than the "heroes."

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Since I allied the Cult of Sins, I suppose they'll be involved in orchestrating something like that as well.

Jeez, just when Zeno is whisked away from his timeline to this one, and Carmilla has reemerged from isolation, they find the world going to shit. :p

Reminds of what happened in Dark Souls of what Anor Londo looked like in its prime vs what it turned into when the abyss f'ed everything over.

The two of them might just ironically end up on the "good" side or the side trying to fix things by the sounds of it, though probably for entirely different reasons than the "heroes."

I'll have to assassinate Konny somewhere along the way to make everything go to shit properly.

War must rule.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I'll have to assassinate Konny somewhere along the way
*screaming in rainbow*

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 1:25 pm

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I'll have to assassinate Konny somewhere along the way
*screaming in rainbow*

Yeah, alright. I read you. Would be even cooler when the girl she picked up assassinates her.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed May 02, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 1:28 pm

Yeah, alright. I read you. Would be even cooler when the girl she picked up assassinates her.
No one hurts Mireille's friends.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 1:29 pm

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Yeah, alright. I read you. Would be even cooler when the girl she picked up assassinates her.
No one hurts Mireille's friends.

Yeah.
Mireille breaks them before anyone can hurt them.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Charlia wrote:No one hurts Mireille's friends.

Yeah.
No, those are her toys. Friends are different. :p

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Yeah.
No, those are her toys. Friends are different. :p

Really? I was under the impression that Mireille couldn't distinguish between them.

Anyway, where did we have Mireille and Jermee? I forgot in which city we reunited.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Btw Charlia this is the best TouHou video in existence and I will not take any ifs and buts about it.

Did we get another episode of Fantasy Caleidoscope? I am too lazy to look...

Iownthisname
Civil Servant

Founded: May 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Iownthisname » Wed May 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Hated my last nation name, and have for a long time, so I finally got around to making one equally as stupid but less cringy.

I am Sky.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Iownthisname wrote:Hated my last nation name, and have for a long time, so I finally got around to making one equally as stupid but less cringy.

I am Sky.

B-b-but I like old you :(

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse