NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 11:57 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Ah, yes, really bad ones do stick out.
But sadly things aren't quite as black and white.

Ah yes, Bohemians, Goths and Byzantines. It was nicely developing I think.
Though sadly, if a new AltDiv pops up, there'd probably no space for Goths because I'd be planning to make a Bulgarian Third Reich bigger than their previous ones.

You know that all AltDiv's will have my glorious Roman Empire controlling Moesia and Scythia Minor :P

Brah, Empire from the Northern Carpathians/Pannonian Plains to the Danube. From Bosnia to the Dniepr!

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Shouldn't you be doing co-OP duties and help Thrac review apps? :eyebrow:

Though I can feel with you. I never do co-OP because I am generally too insecure to approve or block apps because I do not know if the contents are fitting to the OP's vision of the world.

I mean, that's the main issue with all CO-OP's, I suppose.

I'm the only one who is truly experienced in the lore around here..

Poor Thrace. Not even half done with all the apps. Mine will atleast be quick to look through due to being short although probably also riddled with lore errors.
Axis Asteroid wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Ah yes, Bohemians, Goths and Byzantines. It was nicely developing I think.
Though sadly, if a new AltDiv pops up, there'd probably no space for Goths because I'd be planning to make a Bulgarian Third Reich bigger than their previous ones.

Don't discount the Visigoths or their Black Sea compatriots. ;)

I'm tempted to app as the Vandals again though since that idea was unfulfilled in the last one. Then again, I kinda biased towards the Romans, which is why I try to ally myself with them in an RP when I can.

Try Iran? Something more in the southern theatre? Thrac always seems to have enemies to his south rather than allies.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 11:58 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:
That was my longest ever IC post tbh. I had a lot more planned too. If only the IC was more active in that one.

In terms of OOC posts though, my longest would have to be my Vandal app. First time I ever broke the word count. xD

My longest OOC post was my improved Roman app, which you forced me to make with your amazing app :P

And my longest IC post.. was in SAO, because of Chalia xD

Aww. Always nice to butter each other up lol. :p

Just went over my previous posts actually. I remember that I did RP Charlia back in the OG Coastal Daytona Academy RP too. Not the reboot though. Couldn't make it for that one.
National Factbook: History, Economy, Military etc.
(Significantly inspired by Zeon from Gundam.)

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 11:59 am

Charlia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:That would certainly be nice :P

It would be a huge help if you would just take a look at them to see if they aren't too overpowered, if all the required fields are there, and if the app in general doesn't suck :P

Then I can come with the mighty lore hammer for the final review xD
I'm not sure how overpowered is 'overpowered', considering that one of my characters can snap you like a twig and the other will eventually be able to put a tree through your face. XD

But yeah, I can do that.

Kekekek

Exil's true power ain't even part of the app. Then again, neither is Alina's. Then again, Charlia's apps are all a little empty.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Charlia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:That would certainly be nice :P

It would be a huge help if you would just take a look at them to see if they aren't too overpowered, if all the required fields are there, and if the app in general doesn't suck :P

Then I can come with the mighty lore hammer for the final review xD
I'm not sure how overpowered is 'overpowered', considering that one of my characters can snap you like a twig and the other will eventually be able to put a tree through your face. XD

But yeah, I can do that.
Tracian Empire wrote:My longest OOC post was my improved Roman app, which you forced me to make with your amazing app :P

Which one was that? *tilts head* I remember a lot of long posts. Most of them were very entertaining.

Well, the oone that can snap you like a twig can suddenly burn if she overuses her angelic powers, and will die a horribly painful death if repeatedly stabbed with a cursed weapon. The other will be able to put a tree through your face, but there are still ways through which she could be wounded or killed :P

The one with the nightmare, I think? It wasn't my best post, since I rushed it, but it had like, nearly 5000 words. No other IC post of mine was that long xD
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:Don't discount the Visigoths or their Black Sea compatriots. ;)

I'm tempted to app as the Vandals again though since that idea was unfulfilled in the last one. Then again, I kinda biased towards the Romans, which is why I try to ally myself with them in an RP when I can.

Try Iran? Something more in the southern theatre? Thrac always seems to have enemies to his south rather than allies.

Well, Sassanid Persia is usually a Roman ally in Alt Div. I could RP as the Saracens, but they wouldn't really be an ally to Constantinople lol.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:You know that all AltDiv's will have my glorious Roman Empire controlling Moesia and Scythia Minor :P

Brah, Empire from the Northern Carpathians/Pannonian Plains to the Danube. From Bosnia to the Dniepr!

Tracian Empire wrote:I mean, that's the main issue with all CO-OP's, I suppose.

I'm the only one who is truly experienced in the lore around here..

Poor Thrace. Not even half done with all the apps. Mine will atleast be quick to look through due to being short although probably also riddled with lore errors.

Please never, ever portray such a horrible nation in my threads again :P

Yeah, I still have a lot of work to do..

But we actually still have a lot fewer players than in the past thread, I think
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:I'm not sure how overpowered is 'overpowered', considering that one of my characters can snap you like a twig and the other will eventually be able to put a tree through your face. XD

But yeah, I can do that.Which one was that? *tilts head* I remember a lot of long posts. Most of them were very entertaining.

Well, the oone that can snap you like a twig can suddenly burn if she overuses her angelic powers, and will die a horribly painful death if repeatedly stabbed with a cursed weapon. The other will be able to put a tree through your face, but there are still ways through which she could be wounded or killed :P

The one with the nightmare, I think? It wasn't my best post, since I rushed it, but it had like, nearly 5000 words. No other IC post of mine was that long xD
That's fair. 'Difficult to kill' isn't so bad. 'Practically impossible to kill'... hammer time.

The one with the nightmare... the one with the nightmare... You mean that one with the shadow boss, or the one with the actual nightmare?
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:My longest OOC post was my improved Roman app, which you forced me to make with your amazing app :P

I do not know where either of these things are for me.
I mean, that post with Sasha and his father was pretty long.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:05 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Brah, Empire from the Northern Carpathians/Pannonian Plains to the Danube. From Bosnia to the Dniepr!

Uh...I never did? So if I do, it will be a first and it will make the Balkans a really HOT place.

Well, it's been only some 24 hours or so since you opened this RP, hasn't it? I'd say there's still plenty of time for new people to appear.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Please never, ever portray such a horrible nation in my threads again :P

Give it time. People are usually a bit shy at first when it approaching what looks like an established roleplaying community.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Try Iran? Something more in the southern theatre? Thrac always seems to have enemies to his south rather than allies.

Well, Sassanid Persia is usually a Roman ally in Alt Div. I could RP as the Saracens, but they wouldn't really be an ally to Constantinople lol.

My allies and enemies really varied. In the first iterations, Papal Italy was my greatest enemy. The I really didn't have any until the Vandals appeared, but yeah, Persia was my ally for a long time.

Teutonic-Livonian Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 02, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Teutonic-Livonian Union » Wed May 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi!
Tracian Empire, Axis Asteroid, do you remember this abomination?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Charlia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Well, the oone that can snap you like a twig can suddenly burn if she overuses her angelic powers, and will die a horribly painful death if repeatedly stabbed with a cursed weapon. The other will be able to put a tree through your face, but there are still ways through which she could be wounded or killed :P

That's fair. 'Difficult to kill' isn't so bad. 'Practically impossible to kill'... hammer time.

The one with the nightmare... the one with the nightmare... You mean that one with the shadow boss, or the one with the actual nightmare?
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
I do not know where either of these things are for me.
I mean, that post with Sasha and his father was pretty long.

Well, I can accept stronger characters, but there is a fine line between strong and invincible xD

With the actual nightmare. The long nightmares.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:My allies and enemies really varied. In the first iterations, Papal Italy was my greatest enemy. The I really didn't have any until the Vandals appeared, but yeah, Persia was my ally for a long time.

You're really tempting me to RP as the Vandals again lol. I do have that really long app after all. It would be a waste not to use it...

Teutonic-Livonian Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 02, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Teutonic-Livonian Union » Wed May 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

My allies and enemies really varied. In the first iterations, Papal Italy was my greatest enemy. The I really didn't have any until the Vandals appeared, but yeah, Persia was my ally for a long time.

You forgot Bohemia. I do believe I was antagonizing you or atleast the Goths while also attempting to establish my supremacy over the Adria.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:

Uh...I never did? So if I do, it will be a first and it will make the Balkans a really HOT place.

Well, it's been only some 24 hours or so since you opened this RP, hasn't it? I'd say there's still plenty of time for new people to appear.

Eww, that nation makes me shiver. Keep your barbarians away from my themata :P

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Teutonic-Livonian Union wrote:Hi!

I have a feeling I probably know you by another name lol.

EDIT: Wait, is that you Exil?

EDIT 2: Nvrmind. Can't believe I didn't recognize the name at first lol.
Last edited by Axis Asteroid on Wed May 02, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:10 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Please never, ever portray such a horrible nation in my threads again :P

Give it time. People are usually a bit shy at first when it approaching what looks like an established roleplaying community.

I know, which is why I'm thinking about how to attract them..

And then there are also a few players who had very nice character ideas in the past thread but were waiting for the reboot.. I might start hunting them xD

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Uh...I never did? So if I do, it will be a first and it will make the Balkans a really HOT place.

Eww, that nation makes me shiver. Keep your barbarians away from my themata :P

Look at it this way.

There would have been no Hungary at no time in history. There would've never been a Szeklerland.

I know this makes you very, very verrrrrry happy.

Granted, Romanians and Romanian cultural identity in that Empire would be about as existant as YOUR FULLY ASSIMILATED GREEKS ETC.

But atleast Thrac's nemesis wouldn't have existed.
Axis Asteroid wrote:
Teutonic-Livonian Union wrote:Hi!

lelelelel, come on, was it this hard? There ain't many people RPing the Crusader Orders in 1850...they usually always opt for shitty overglorified, spammed Prussia. :( :evil:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:That's fair. 'Difficult to kill' isn't so bad. 'Practically impossible to kill'... hammer time.

The one with the nightmare... the one with the nightmare... You mean that one with the shadow boss, or the one with the actual nightmare?I mean, that post with Sasha and his father was pretty long.

Well, I can accept stronger characters, but there is a fine line between strong and invincible xD

With the actual nightmare. The long nightmares.
Indeed.

Uh... *thinks* I can't remember which one you're referring to.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Eww, that nation makes me shiver. Keep your barbarians away from my themata :P

Look at it this way.

There would have been no Hungary at no time in history. There would've never been a Szeklerland.

I know this makes you very, very verrrrrry happy.

Granted, Romanians and Romanian cultural identity in that Empire would be about as existant as YOUR FULLY ASSIMILATED GREEKS ETC.

But atleast Thrac's nemesis wouldn't have existed.

Yes, but the Bulgarians are just as bad. There is a good reason for why the Bulgar-Slayer was always one of my nation's biggest heroes there :P

And.. what assimilated Greeks? Did you never notice the shift in my nation?

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:I know, which is why I'm thinking about how to attract them..

And then there are also a few players who had very nice character ideas in the past thread but were waiting for the reboot.. I might start hunting them xD

Eh, I prefer a policy of impressment. The British knew what they were doing after all. :p

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:I know, which is why I'm thinking about how to attract them..

Eh, I prefer a policy of impressment. The British knew what they were doing after all. :p

Well, that could work too xD

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Shouldn't you be doing co-OP duties and help Thrac review apps? :eyebrow:

Though I can feel with you. I never do co-OP because I am generally too insecure to approve or block apps because I do not know if the contents are fitting to the OP's vision of the world.
When I'm a co-OP, my duties usually involve smacking people who break the rules.

Said smacking may or may not include a knife with the pointy end being smacked into you.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Wed May 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:

lelelelel, come on, was it this hard? There ain't many people RPing the Crusader Orders in 1850...they usually always opt for shitty overglorified, spammed Prussia. :( :evil:

I know. I know. What's even rarer is seeing the Hospitallers in Rhodes or the Kingdom of Cyprus. Not enough Deus Vulting lmao.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:When I'm a co-OP, my duties usually involve smacking people who break the rules.

Said smacking may or may not include a knife with the pointy end being smacked into you.
Mayyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Tracian Empire wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

Well, that could work too xD
No, seriously, I can't remember the post. Which upsets me because I apparently caused it...

What did I do?!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse