NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 am

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:
Oh, yeah, they are prequel novels, I remember now xD

Well.. I'm not sure what will happen, but I still want to read them. Hopefully nothing too bad will happen xD

Oh, don't get discouraged lol. The manga is still entertaining. I just wish there was a little bit more detail in between scenes that precede the bigger plot points.

Tbh, I also wish Wit didn't skimp out when adapting the anime. I feel they put more effort into AoT and Kabaneri than they did with Seraph.

Well, I still really enjoyed the manga so far.

But yeah, they certainly should have put more effort into the anime.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Tue May 01, 2018 11:37 am

Okay, tagging for Half-Orc Landsknecht
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Tue May 01, 2018 12:19 pm

Le Tag.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue May 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Character Application

Name: Alina Kryszka
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Human... for now.
Appearance:

Position/Status/Affiliation Disowned heretic, with no family and no name.
Skills/Powers//Magic: Due to a fairy's gift(no fairy would ever want to be indebted to a human, after all), Alina is one of the few humans who can wield Ancient Magic. She is in tune with the world around her on a near-subconscious level, especially when it comes to flowers--you can often see wildflowers blooming where she walks. Unfortunately, the special affinity to flowers in particular means that other forms of nature are much harder for her to manipulate(for a fairy's gift to a human may not be much of a gift at all). In order to defeat her, simply hold back until she is exhausted.

However, Ancient Magic can be corrupting... and if she's willing to trade her humanity for the power she lacks, it may become near impossible to defeat her at all.
Equipment: Nothing but the clothes on her back.

Personality: Alina is a gentle person, peaceful, and rather introverted, preferring to spend time with flowers rather than people. She dislikes people who disrespect nature and others. She's rarely actively aggressive. She gets extremely nervous around large crowds of people, and hates feeling surrounded. Very easily startled and frightened of people in general. Hates loud sounds.
Moral Alignment: I'd say... hmm, Neutral Good.
Biography: Terrible, terrible things.
Goals: To hold on to her sanity, to become something better, to be able to protect the people she cares for
Theme Song: You can have this, and this. Translation here.

RP Sample: Oh, Tracian Tracian Tracian. Do I need to write a long, depressing one-shot to prove myself to you? Because I can, and you know I will.
Did you read the Rules?: No!
Miscellaneous: :twisted:

Character Application

Name: Mireille Vermillon
Sexual Orientation: *cough cough* Nine. There won't be any sleeping-with-people going on for this child. Child being the key word there.
Race: Nephilim!
Appearance:

Position/Status/Affiliation With no position, no status(save 'despised abomination that must die'), and an affiliation with only herself, Mireille is basically a crazy little vagabond. That's pretty much it. That's her position.
Skills/Powers//Magic: No magic for this little Naphil--she doesn't need any. Since she's the child of an angel, after all, her powers are quite potent on their own. With the abilities of flight, naturally, healing, telekinesis, telepathy, and pyrokinesis(including holy fire), even this child is a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately for her, her heritage also comes with a curse. Specifically, cursed items and black magic curses are extremely dangerous for her. To increase your chances of defeating her, rely on black magic above all else. Other than that, all you can do is hope to stay alive.
Equipment: The clothes on her back.

Personality: Mireille is one of the Nephilim corrupted by her power, and as a result, she's rather unhinged. She'll do what she wants, when she wants, and she doesn't really care about anyone else as long as they aren't disrupting her fun. If someone does get in her way, though, there's no guarantee they'll come out of the experience unharmed... or at all. For those who meet her, you should hope that you're entertaining and nice enough to be classified as a friend instead of a toy... She has a bad habit of breaking those.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic. That is all. XD
Biography: Shhh.
Goals: To have fun!
Theme Song: Madame Merry-Go-Round(off vocal)

RP Sample: Or maybe I could just send her to... ah... persuade you. She's very good at it, you know. Persuading, that is. Is that what you're looking for? :twisted:
Did you read the Rules?: Screw the rules, I have Eiki!
Miscellaneous: I regret nothing.

Character Application

Name: Lucia Serafina Trista(originally Rosalia Casale)
Sexual Orientation: She's what I like to call a 'raging asexual'. More on that in Personality.
Race: Human
Appearance:

Position/Status/Affiliation: Archbishop of Chastity, leader of the cult of Castitas
Skills/Powers//Magic: Lucia is incredibly skilled in white magic, both of the defensive and much rarer offensive variety. Although her offensive spells are quite powerful, her specialty, of course, is defensive magic, with focuses on healing(both in body, mind, and mana) and guarding others. Generally considered to be one of, if not the most powerful exorcist in the world, she is capable of completely canceling out most forms of mind-control(save those caused by the very powerful, such as other Archbishops) and expelling most any entity which may inhabit a person's body. Casting long spells is unnecessary for her, due to her scroll(more on that in Equipment), only making it more difficult to fight her. She fights almost exclusively with magic, although she carries a sword with her as well in the rare case that she needs it. Naturally, she's also been given the Authority of Castitas, allowing her to truly cleanse a person of lust, save those sad few who are too far gone to be rescued by any means. To defeat her, the best course of action is to focus on any allies she may have with her, since she values their lives over her own.
Equipment:
  • Spirit Scroll -- The scroll she carries contains the spells and chants she needs for her magic. This isn't to say that they're written on the scroll, but rather that the scroll itself is made of them. Because of that, it's lighter than a paper scroll and the amount it can hold is near-infinite. It's a very powerful item, one that took years to make, and allows her to say a single phrase indicating the spell she wishes to use--at which point it completes the spell on its own. It was created to have a will of its own, so that a thief who took the scroll without permission would be unable to use it--but were she to give the scroll to someone else, they would be able to use it so long as they knew the spells from which it was crafted.
  • Purity Robe -- The dress she wears is the same as all other members of the cult of Castitas. It is essentially a form of strong, yet incredibly lightweight armor and cannot be destroyed easily, thus helping to protect the wearer from any who might wish to do them harm. However, if worn by anyone but a maiden, it will be nothing more than a simple article of clothing.
  • Bonded Ring -- She carries a small silver ring with a translucent, icy blue stone set in it, which allows her to communicate with other members of the Cult of Virtues. Others must be near a mirror or a reflective surface, or hold a similar ring, in order to communicate.
  • Star Sword -- This weapon is a short sword with a blued steel blade. It is designed with a stellar and queen-like motif and has an ornate gold pommel and guard. Spells can be used on it, or it can be used to help direct them.

Personality: Kind yet stern, Lucia is caring when it comes to the innocent and harsh with those she considers guilty. She has very rigid views on sexuality, considering such activity outside of marriage to be sinful, and even looks at such things within marriage with slight disgust, not understanding people's interest in such things. She is, however, able to let others live their lives as they please, as long as they are doing so within the bounds of morality. Those she deems to be sinning, however, overcome by lust, are fair game. Despite her harsh nature in such situations, she genuinely wishes to help other people, and her actions stem from a desire to cleanse their souls and allow them paradise in the afterlife.
Moral Alignment: About on the line between Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral.
Biography: Secrety secret. Shhh.
Goals: To save as many people as she can, and fight the cult of Luxuria until she can fight no longer.
Theme Song: White Lotus...~Piano

RP Sample: Oh, please.
Did you read the Rules?: Neverrrrrrrrrrr.
Miscellaneous: Most of her equipment is shiny. Shiny things are good.
#KBE7TY2IEV

Character Application

Name: Marina Bianchi
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, but tends to lean towards girls. However, a suitably attractive male might be able to catch her attention.
Race: Human
Appearance:

Position/Status/Affiliation: Formerly a sailor, before her unfortunate accident...
Skills/Powers//Magic: Well. She's good at sailing. And has a very strange connection with water...
Equipment: A magic ladle that can fill itself with water, and her clothes. That's pretty much it.

Personality: Brash, but not unlikable. She still has a very bright personality, when she's not in some odd, trance-like state. Somewhat uncultured, but a good conversationalist. Adores the ocean and anything to do with it, and has a more minor interest in astronomy. Oddly enough, is also fond of origami(or whatever it's called in this universe, as long as it involves folding paper into fun things then she likes it) and creating art. Somewhat immature, and prone to pulling faces when irritated. Collects sea glass. Is a bit of a hoarder in general, and now that she can survive being far underwater for as long as she pleases, plans to start diving for treasure, and any other cool things she can get her hands on.
Moral Alignment: Nah.
Biography: I mean, nothing particularly interesting has ever happened to her. At least, not until she was knocked overboard in a storm, nearly drowning, before suddenly rising out of the water and capsizing her own ship... and the rest, as they say, is history, y'know?
Goals: All she really wants is to be a sailor for as long as she lives. However, she'll put that aside to repay the person who saved her.
Theme Song: Anchor's Compass, translation found here.

RP Sample: But why?
Did you read the Rules?: I don't know, did you?
Miscellaneous: I've got nothing...
#KBE7TY2IEV

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue May 01, 2018 1:33 pm

I'm pretty sure I have never seen a bio from Charlia that was longer than two lines.

I like that. Makes apps very short to read. :lol:

Sure, you basically have no backstory to know about her characters but it's not like that is in any way important for your characters. It's only important for hers when they break down over it.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue May 01, 2018 1:34 pm

Charlia wrote:
Character Application

Sexual Orientation: *cough cough* Nine. There won't be any sleeping-with-people going on for this child. Child being the key word there.

Dietrich: "Challenge Accepted!"
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue May 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:
Character Application

...last she was with Dietrich's tiny half sister so she wasn't exactly out of reach.

But Dietrich ain't exactly a fan of non-humans, hence why he hasn't attempted to take his half sister yet.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue May 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I'm pretty sure I have never seen a bio from Charlia that was longer than two lines.

Sure, you basically have no backstory to know about her characters but it's not like that is in any way important for your characters. It's only important for hers when they break down over it.
It's more fun to THROW IT IN YOUR FACE WITH MENTAL BREAKDOWNS.

And then when it isn't, it's just too boring for me to bother with.
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:[/box]

...last she was with Dietrich's tiny half sister so she wasn't exactly out of reach.

But Dietrich ain't exactly a fan of non-humans, hence why he hasn't attempted to take his half sister yet.
Oh, by the way, Merlin made a new RP.

(Marielle is in it~)

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 01, 2018 1:50 pm

Well, it seems that I'll have to go to sleep, I'll start reviewing the apps tomorrow.

As always, if you guys know people who might be interested in it, you can certainly invite them :P
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue May 01, 2018 1:51 pm

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I'm pretty sure I have never seen a bio from Charlia that was longer than two lines.

It's more fun to THROW IT IN YOUR FACE WITH MENTAL BREAKDOWNS.

And then when it isn't, it's just too boring for me to bother with.
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:...last she was with Dietrich's tiny half sister so she wasn't exactly out of reach.

Oh, by the way, Merlin made a new RP.

(Marielle is in it~)

Ah, don't hit me so hard just because I am so bad at playing Lisbeth properly. :(

"New"? As in, IC popped up nearly two weeks ago? That ain't exactly new in my book.
And really, I am not quite sure if I am motivated for another RP right now. Maths do tend to sap most of my motivation out of me.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Grüß Gottle
Gimme a sec to copy those apps.

EDIT: WTF, why remove the character roster? Aw, now the searching will definitely take longer.

I could have just copied it.

But I was too lazy to manually remove all apps that have to be discarded.

My bad there.

But you can still use the special app tag.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue May 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Charlia wrote:It's more fun to THROW IT IN YOUR FACE WITH MENTAL BREAKDOWNS.

And then when it isn't, it's just too boring for me to bother with.Oh, by the way, Merlin made a new RP.

(Marielle is in it~)

Ah, don't hit me so hard just because I am so bad at playing Lisbeth properly. :(

"New"? As in, IC popped up nearly two weeks ago? That ain't exactly new in my book.
And really, I am not quite sure if I am motivated for another RP right now. Maths do tend to sap most of my motivation out of me.
And yet, there's only two pages in said IC.

And one of them literally only has one post.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Tue May 01, 2018 2:01 pm

And I am here
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue May 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Grüß Gottle
Gimme a sec to copy those apps.

EDIT: WTF, why remove the character roster? Aw, now the searching will definitely take longer.

I could have just copied it.

My bad there.

Eh, in the old OOC, I meant. I mean, why remove or change the stuff there?
I suppose for ease of copying?

The funny thing is, nearly all of the apps I found in the beginning, seemed to be lacking the tag code.
Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Ah, don't hit me so hard just because I am so bad at playing Lisbeth properly. :(

And yet, there's only two pages in said IC.

And one of them literally only has one post.

Yes, I noticed that.
Ain't exactly something I'd try to advertise with though.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue May 01, 2018 2:02 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:And I am here

Oh hi Sky!
Been a little while. How did you fare after...well...that...happened?

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Tue May 01, 2018 2:03 pm

Oh hi Sky!

Eh. I'm fine. Literally just had another experience pretty similar to that last night. kek

Time to invest some time in a place that it seems two of my fav NSers are.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 01, 2018 2:04 pm

Welcome!

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Tue May 01, 2018 2:04 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:

Welcome!

What's up, Trac?
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 01, 2018 2:06 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Welcome!

What's up, Trac?

Nothing much, I'm mostly trying to juggle my time between school and this.

What about you?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue May 01, 2018 2:06 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Oh hi Sky!

Eh. I'm fine. Literally just had another experience pretty similar to that last night. kek

Well...that sounds uh...great?!?

The fuck how do you manage to do that? I suppose it just has to do with the fast paced, informal chat format.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 01, 2018 2:07 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:I could have just copied it.

My bad there.

Eh, in the old OOC, I meant. I mean, why remove or change the stuff there?
I suppose for ease of copying?

The funny thing is, nearly all of the apps I found in the beginning, seemed to be lacking the tag code.

Partially for ease of copying, partially because I was half-asleep xD

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Tue May 01, 2018 2:09 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:What's up, Trac?

Nothing much, I'm mostly trying to juggle my time between school and this.

What about you?

Stressed. Gonna read the Lore, though.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Eh. I'm fine. Literally just had another experience pretty similar to that last night. kek

Well...that sounds uh...great?!?

The fuck how do you manage to do that? I suppose it just has to do with the fast paced, informal chat format.

Not that long a story, but I won't talk about it here
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Nothing much, I'm mostly trying to juggle my time between school and this.

What about you?

Stressed. Gonna read the Lore, though.

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Well...that sounds uh...great?!?

I'm still going to have to proofread the Lore before the IC is launched, but it should be alright.

If you have any questions, just tell me.

And I hope that you're alright.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Tue May 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Tag. Will post Eric's app today.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Tue May 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Stressed. Gonna read the Lore, though.

I'm still going to have to proofread the Lore before the IC is launched, but it should be alright.

If you have any questions, just tell me.

And I hope that you're alright.

I can get over what happened, and I'm sure you've got an idea of what went down.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse