NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Cosmos [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Ralnis wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Two.

Need to find a way to tax more. But my post about opening Siberia to the corps will be up soon.

Easy. Get more land, get more tax.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu May 03, 2018 6:49 pm

Ralnis wrote:Need to find a way to tax more. But my post about opening Siberia to the corps will be up soon.

Not with my two brigades.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Thu May 03, 2018 6:50 pm

Serbs, want to team up to conquer the old world?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu May 03, 2018 6:52 pm

Ralnis wrote:

Not with my two brigades.

Build more brigades, get more land, get more tax.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu May 03, 2018 7:11 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:Serbs, want to team up to conquer the old world?

Weren't you trying to conquer me?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Thu May 03, 2018 7:27 pm

Ralnis wrote:
The Empire of Tau wrote:Serbs, want to team up to conquer the old world?

Weren't you trying to conquer me?

Working together would be a better ideal.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu May 03, 2018 11:41 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Weren't you trying to conquer me?

Working together would be a better ideal.

Then lets start my allowing ClanCorp inside the GRU regions and letting go your claims on me.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri May 04, 2018 7:34 am

I'll try to have a post up today and hopefully we can be propelled into page two!
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:I'll try to have a post up today and hopefully we can be propelled into page two!

Excellent, glad to hear it. I should get around to updating the roster some time today.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri May 04, 2018 8:19 am

Don’t forget folks, the next Major drops in ~four hours. If you haven’t done your February scheming for Majors, use it or lose it :)

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri May 04, 2018 9:07 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Don’t forget folks, the next Major drops in ~four hours. If you haven’t done your February scheming for Majors, use it or lose it :)

Don't know what to do other than see about making some deals with corps and wait till April for taxation.

Unless me and Tau combined then I will a lot more assets to use for the both of us.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri May 04, 2018 9:09 am

Ralnis wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Don’t forget folks, the next Major drops in ~four hours. If you haven’t done your February scheming for Majors, use it or lose it :)

Don't know what to do other than see about making some deals with corps and wait till April for taxation.

Unless me and Tau combined then I will a lot more assets to use for the both of us.

I'm stockpiling my money to be able to eventually build 4 factories. By that point ill make more of a profit than just soliciting investors, and that's my only way to make money RN XD

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri May 04, 2018 9:15 am

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Don't know what to do other than see about making some deals with corps and wait till April for taxation.

I'm stockpiling my money to be able to eventually build 4 factories. By that point ill make more of a profit than just soliciting investors, and that's my only way to make money RN XD

True, but I have some ideas to give me a good boost in income or or better taxation if I can get the innovation.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri May 04, 2018 9:22 am

Ralnis wrote:Don't know what to do other than see about making some deals with corps and wait till April for taxation.

You could always put together a lab and feed telemetry data to Asteroid miners in exchange for cash and industry.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Fri May 04, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri May 04, 2018 10:32 am

You could always put together a lab and feed telemetry data to Asteroid miners in exchange for cash and industry.

Yeah I could, just it's not super like in my sphere of business. But I'll do that I'll edit my orders for last post to include the lab major and recalc my recources. Still doesn't change anything, just now I have a lab and no cash.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri May 04, 2018 10:35 am

Maybe I can sell the astroid materials on the black market? I guess that'll be my excuse. Anyways yeah, how much demand to we all get at the beginning? Any?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri May 04, 2018 10:48 am

Yeah I could, just it's not super like in my sphere of business. But I'll do that I'll edit my orders for last post to include the lab major and recalc my recources. Still doesn't change anything, just now I have a lab and no cash.

Ah, remember you’ll need one Major to make a Lab, and a Minor to run it, then another Major to sell the data.

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Maybe I can sell the astroid materials on the black market? I guess that'll be my excuse. Anyways yeah, how much demand to we all get at the beginning? Any?

Ten per region.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri May 04, 2018 10:57 am

Ah, remember you’ll need one Major to make a Lab, and a Minor to run it, then another Major to sell the data.

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Maybe I can sell the astroid materials on the black market? I guess that'll be my excuse. Anyways yeah, how much demand to we all get at the beginning? Any?

Ten per region.

Where's the data selling and lab running in the advancement list?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri May 04, 2018 12:24 pm

Ten per region.

Where's the data selling and lab running in the advancement list?

Prioritize New Markets is the lab running, a Minor.

Asteroid Mining is the data selling, a Major.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri May 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Damnit G I've been busy and my timezone doesn't mesh well-ish with the rest of things, so if we're going this fast I might have to duck out.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri May 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Damnit G I've been busy and my timezone doesn't mesh well-ish with the rest of things, so if we're going this fast I might have to duck out.

Well, we’re only going one Major every second day. And we haven’t even gotten to the second Minor yet.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri May 04, 2018 4:37 pm

I will have a final test two days later, too
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri May 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Okay, so there's 25 posts per page, meaning we need five more posts to make it to the next minor.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri May 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Okay, so there's 25 posts per page, meaning we need five more posts to make it to the next minor.

I'll be posting in ~an hour, to deal with the Hegemony's Major.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 04, 2018 6:47 pm

So right now am i allowed to do a major? Don't really understand the entire system and all.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse