NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (IC)

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:11 pm

OOC and Sign Ups: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=441372

Another day has dawned in Konoha. The spectacle of the rising sun was witnessed from a balcony on a large central structure in the village. A large and round red building with the symbol of the Land of Fire overlooking the front. On the balcony stood a beautiful woman in a flowing red dress, her youth doing much to hide her rank as the highest Shinobi in the Village. The one who is responsible for the next generation of the Village. Her long chestnut hair swayed ever so gently in the morning breeze as she procrastinated on the morning's work routine. Certainly one of her many aides would be along any minute now to remind her there was much work to do.

And indeed their was. New ninja were graduating from the Academy and meeting their teams for the first time today. The Chunin Exams were fast approaching in the coming weeks and there has been rumors of trouble not far outside the village. And to top all of that off, there was strife within her own village. Not violence, but certainly passive strife. As she did her best to ensure the Uchiha knew just how important they were to Konohagakure. And they certainly were, as the Clan chiefly responsible for the policing and general security of the village. However the arrival of newer Clans such as the Uzumaki seems to have upset the balance of power within Konoha.

The rapid rise of prominence of the Uzumaki has led many in the Uchiha to believe that they are being showed preferential treatment. The Uchiha have always had a rivalry with her own Clan, the Senju. In fact the two Clans are the original founders of the Village. And many were upset even when Momoko herself was named the 4th Hokage. As that marks 3 of the 4 Kages as Senju. A fact that no Uchiha has forgotten. It was a problem with no easy solution. Momoko held many weights upon her shoulders, but as the run rose and the streets beneath the Hokage's residence began to fill with people. Momoko refused to let such burdens affect her or how her people saw her. So as the village went to work for the day, and the shinobi started their morning regimen's rather than hang her head, Momoko smiled. A smile of warmth and optimism at the village around her that she loved so much. Until finally she heard the voice of her aide calling for her.

Time to go to work. She told herself. Lifting herself off of the rails of the balcony she had many duties to attend to today. And the final one would be a meeting between the Clan heads of both the Uzumaki and the Uchiha, mediated by none other than herself.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Hakaku Akage, The Unseen Shinobi.

Hakaku sneezed, and leaned out of his seat to blow a large glob of snot onto the ground outside of the little Ramen stand, before leaning unhappily over his meal with a stuffy sounding "guh." Some of the other patrons at Ichiraku glanced at him with mixed looks of disgust and concern. He had been sick for the last three days, and while he had hoped he would be better by this day in particular, it was not the case. Today he was supposed to meet his new team of Genin for the first time, and with it being his first team, he didn't want to appear as sick as he did.

He sniffed, and leaned over is food to eat, and made an exceptional slurping as he tried to chew and breath at the same time, with his nose effectively out of commission. Some of the other patrons glanced at him again, their growing annoyance palpable. He looked back at them, making eye contact through half lidded eyes, noodles hanging out of his mouth and his clothes disheveled, and they quickly looked away again. If it wasn't for the headband on his forehead, most would probably have assumed that he was a bum, not a Shinobi. An if any of them learned that he was the Unseen of all people, they would have been skeptical at best. How could this half dead looking man be the ninja who could fight an entire team without ever making his presence known?

Hakaku looked back at his food, and swallowed his mouthful before leaning over the bowl and catching his breath again. It was far to hard to eat when ones nose was stuffy. He sighed, and shoveled another noisy mouthful of food into his face, and slurped it up as best he could. A man to his left said, "Sir, could you please keep it down? Your being very loud."

Hakaku looked at him, but didn't respond. He picked up his bowl and swiveled on his stool so that he could lean against the counter, and stared at the man while he ate. Even after the man looked away embarrassed, Hakaku continued to stare, until eventually the man stood up and began to leave, looking uncomfortable. "Hold up pal," said Hakaku, reaching his hand out and grabbing the man by the arm. He looked around at the noisy shinobi who he had tried to reprimand.

"Im sorry sir," he said, "I didnt mean anything by it."

"Its no problem," said Hakaku, patting him on the arm. "You got balls my good sir. Would you like me to buy you a meal or something?"

"Im not sure I understand," said the man, his eyes shifting around awkwardly.

"Theres nothing to understand," said Hakaku. "I just like that you were so forward, and so I am offering to buy you a meal."

"Ive just eaten," said the man.

"Then let me buy you a drink sometime instead. To apologize for our misunderstanding."

"Its really nothing," said the man.

"Well, suit yourself," said Hakaku, shrugging. The man turned and started walking away, confused about what had just transpired, and trying to work it out in his head. "Hey, Im gonna find you and buy you a drink," said Hakaku, calling after him. The man didn't respond. He turned back around and continued eating slumped over the counter, sniffling with disapproval of his cold from time to time. He finished his Ramen, and left his money on the counter under the bowl, before standing and leaving his money under the dishes. He stumbled down the road, occasionally leaning over and blowing snot out of his nose, making his way to the Academy to meet his team.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Oni

Freedom was such an odd thing. His creator was now a corpse, but now that he had what he wanted, he had little idea of what to do. At first he harassed some random people he found wandering, but most of them would rather flee than fight. And the handful of people who did have the guts to fight back were taken down with mostly minor difficulty. It was a dull existence and he wondered what problem his creator had with ninja. As far as he could tell, they hardly went after people unless they deserved it. As he traveled, he even came across a sign with the village name "Konoha." He hadn't been to a proper village yet. Maybe it was time for a change of pace.

He made he way to the outskirts of the village, where he was approached by two ninjas, a male and a female. Both well trained in Taijutsu. "We've been hearing reports of a strange man harassing people outside of villages. You wouldn't happen to have seen him?" The man asked.

Already he was being greeted with potential prey. This seemed like a good place to pick a fight. He half smiled and nodded. "I have. I am him." Upon saying that, the two ninja pulled out weapons. The woman pulling out a sword and the man a few kunai. So far so good. "Nature Release: Heavy Blade." And at his words, a massive blade as along as he was tall took place over his right arm. He swung the blade, the woman just barely leaping over the blade in time. Oni missed and the blade cut clean through an innocent tree.

As Oni turned to face the woman, the man jumped on his back, stabbing his kunai into Oni's back. Oni responded by forcefully fling the man off of him. The ninja flying back and impacting a tree leaving his kunai embedded in his back. "Hmmm." He mused as he pulled the knife out of his back with his left hand and looked at it. "That's the first time my blood has been drawn. So far, you've exceeded expectations." As he spoke, the woman sliced at his left hand and succeeded in cutting it off. Oni bashed her with the back of his arm and his right arm shifted back to normal. He looked at the stump where his hand used to be and picked it up off the ground. It seamlessly reattached to his arm. "You've piqued my interest." He said and turned to face the man.

As soon as the ninja saw the whites of Oni's eyes, he sent a kunai straight into it. What he didn't expect was the dark chuckle. Eerie coming from someone with a knife sticking out of his head. "Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you. You're not worth the effort." the man mused pulling the kunai out and dropping it. The wound already healing up. "I'm going to Konoha. At my own pace however, which I assume will be slower than yours. Feel free to warn of my arrival. Hopefully the next time we meet, you will do better." After his speech, not only was the wound completely gone, he went back to the path and started walking towards the village.

The two ninjas collected themselves and ran back to the village as fast as their bodies would allow.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Kimiko Sasaki-Konoha Jonin-26 yrs

While most Jonin would be collecting their Genin teams at the Academy, I had left instructions for those who had been grouped into Team 9 to assemble at the 3rd Training Ground inside the village at precisely 8AM. I of course had arrived around six, having more spare time ever since I left the ANBU. Of course, I was up earlier then that making preparations for the initiation test for Team 9 as it were. On my belt I carried two small summoning scrolls as I went over the plans I had today. On the one hand, I was rather eager to meet my new team. After all, we would be spending quite a lot of time together so it was best to get to know how they operated sooner rather than later. But then there was my other assignment, one that was quite different than what most other Jonin in my position had. In addition to the team of Konoha Genin I was in charge of. I am also responsible for the training of a Sunagakure Kunoichi.

To pass the time, I went over the Genin reports for Team 9. And I had to say, there was no shortage of talent. Kyo Uchiha, a member of one of the most respected Clans in the Village as well as a promising pupil in Akiko. A shinobi who arrived from Kumogakure. Those two alone were probably enough to keep me busy for some time. I then attempted to find the file on my third member and cursed as I seem to have lost it.

"Well shit..." I mused at myself as I then handled the report on Aki.

The girl is already 20 years old, and a Chunin at that. I suppose they must be expecting me to make her Jonin material. Well, I could do that. Hopefuly it will not take too long however, as I do have my own team to attend to. She has skill with the Earth nature which is likely the reason I was chosen to be her tutor. I am one of the few ninja from Konoha with knowledge on the Earth Nature, of course with my Kekkei Genkai I hardly use Earth or Fire styles anymore. So, in a way it may be good practice for me.

Taking a look at the time I could see that it was 7:45. They should be here any minute now I thought to myself, collecting myself and standing up from my previously seated position I waited anxiously for Team 9's arrival.

Shinobu Uzumaki-Konoha Genin-12 yrs

YES! This is the day! You would not be able to guess it from how I was sitting respectfully in my seat waiting in the classroom for our Jonin instructor to arrive but I was so excited for this. Finally a full fledged ninja! Able to go on missions and get away from the tensions of the Clans inside the village from time to time. I was sitting near Shizuka Mizune. A girl from the Mouse Clan, or that is what everyone else calls them. I always remember her name because it is very similar to mine. Shizuka, Shinobu? Both start with an 'Shi'. Well, it was good enough for me. And as I tapped my foot in an impatient manner I glanced over the desk at here and decided to start a conversation.

"So, what do you think our Jonin instructor is gonna be like huh? Maybe we got like the strongest one. And..." I then took a quick look around as I noticed that something...or someone was missing.

"Where is the other guy? There are supposed to be three of us right?" I then put on a bright smile and offered a hand to the girl.

"Pretty sure I remember you from the Academy, but just to make things official. I am Shinobu Uzumaki. It's gonna be fun training with you Shizuka." Satisfied with my greeting and breaking the ice I listened for a response as we both waited for both our Jonin instructor and the third member of our squad.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:58 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Kimiko Sasaki-Konoha Jonin-26 yrs

While most Jonin would be collecting their Genin teams at the Academy, I had left instructions for those who had been grouped into Team 9 to assemble at the 3rd Training Ground inside the village at precisely 8AM. I of course had arrived around six, having more spare time ever since I left the ANBU. Of course, I was up earlier then that making preparations for the initiation test for Team 9 as it were. On my belt I carried two small summoning scrolls as I went over the plans I had today. On the one hand, I was rather eager to meet my new team. After all, we would be spending quite a lot of time together so it was best to get to know how they operated sooner rather than later. But then there was my other assignment, one that was quite different than what most other Jonin in my position had. In addition to the team of Konoha Genin I was in charge of. I am also responsible for the training of a Sunagakure Kunoichi.

To pass the time, I went over the Genin reports for Team 9. And I had to say, there was no shortage of talent. Kyo Uchiha, a member of one of the most respected Clans in the Village as well as a promising pupil in Akiko. A shinobi who arrived from Kumogakure. Those two alone were probably enough to keep me busy for some time. I then attempted to find the file on my third member and cursed as I seem to have lost it.

"Well shit..." I mused at myself as I then handled the report on Aki.

The girl is already 20 years old, and a Chunin at that. I suppose they must be expecting me to make her Jonin material. Well, I could do that. Hopefuly it will not take too long however, as I do have my own team to attend to. She has skill with the Earth nature which is likely the reason I was chosen to be her tutor. I am one of the few ninja from Konoha with knowledge on the Earth Nature, of course with my Kekkei Genkai I hardly use Earth or Fire styles anymore. So, in a way it may be good practice for me.

Taking a look at the time I could see that it was 7:45. They should be here any minute now I thought to myself, collecting myself and standing up from my previously seated position I waited anxiously for Team 9's arrival.

Kyo Uchiha
Kyo made his way to the 3rd Training Ground, starting to speed up his walking when he checked his watch and saw that it was almost 8:00 AM. He was hungry, and had had to forgo breakfast after sleeping in to long. He had been unhappy about having to wake up so early the day after he had graduated, as the rest of his class was likely going to be meeting their sensai's around 9:00 or 10:00, which was far more suitable in his mind. But, it was the way it was, and he figured he may as well get used to it. Now that he was a full fledged ninja, life was about to become a whole different beast all together.

He held his new headband in his hand as he walked, looking at it with simultaneous excitement and fear. It was a huge step, even if he was just a Genin. He was now not just a student, but a Shinobi, an agent and fighter for the Hidden Leaf. In the back of his mind, his brothers face came into view, smiling widely at a camera on the day he had graduated. There had been a huge feast prepared for him by Kyo's father and mother on that day, and they had all stayed up late eating and laughing and enjoying each others company. Now his brothers headband denoting him as a ninja from Konoha was frayed and dinged up, hanging framed in their living room. Kyo hoped that he could make his brother proud, wherever he was now.

Kyo could see a clearing through the tree's, and he made his way there. In the clearing there was a woman, who he saw was rifling through a small stack of papers, and organizing her things around her. As he got closer, he could see that the woman was a ninja as well, and he hoped his new sensai. He raised his hand over his head and waved at her, and said, "hello, are you the sensai for Team 9?"

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Yuuta Yotsuki - Genin

Genin Residency, Konohagakure, Land of Fire
Roughly 0700 hrs, Local Time

Bright and early the day met him, and headlong with swiftness the young ninja met the world in kind. His body and training surged him forward, even though his mind hadn’t quite rolled out of bed. Speaking of, he should probably take care of that. With a practiced flourish, the bedsheets and pillows were lifted up by an invisible gust of wind, made taught, and fluffed to perfection. To confirm it, he bounced a small coin of the bed a few timed, until at last satisfied.

He splashed his face with water to fully snap himself awake, and donned his uniform before legging it down to the dining area, to break his fast. Toasted kakimochi, umeboshi, quickly made its journey from kindly cook, to platter, to mouth, and finally the stomach. With his stomach full, and his mind awoken with a bit of black tea, the young Genin set forth to...where was it Team 16 was to gather? Probably one of the training grounds.

Yuuta’s memory wasn’t entirely the greatest in the morning, but he figured if nothing else, another Jonin would direct him to his group. Slowly walking under the painted morning sky, Yuuta Yotsuki began his first day as a Genin, and hopefully, a path to become a great ninja. With this in mind, he hummed to himself a song his fathers always sung to him.
Last edited by Danceria on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:05 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Shinobu Uzumaki-Konoha Genin-12 yrs

YES! This is the day! You would not be able to guess it from how I was sitting respectfully in my seat waiting in the classroom for our Jonin instructor to arrive but I was so excited for this. Finally a full fledged ninja! Able to go on missions and get away from the tensions of the Clans inside the village from time to time. I was sitting near Shizuka Mizune. A girl from the Mouse Clan, or that is what everyone else calls them. I always remember her name because it is very similar to mine. Shizuka, Shinobu? Both start with an 'Shi'. Well, it was good enough for me. And as I tapped my foot in an impatient manner I glanced over the desk at here and decided to start a conversation.

"So, what do you think our Jonin instructor is gonna be like huh? Maybe we got like the strongest one. And..." I then took a quick look around as I noticed that something...or someone was missing.

"Where is the other guy? There are supposed to be three of us right?" I then put on a bright smile and offered a hand to the girl.

"Pretty sure I remember you from the Academy, but just to make things official. I am Shinobu Uzumaki. It's gonna be fun training with you Shizuka." Satisfied with my greeting and breaking the ice I listened for a response as we both waited for both our Jonin instructor and the third member of our squad.

Hakaku Akage, Jonin, Team 3 Sensai, 27 Yrs

Hakaku slumped his way down the hall, looking for the graduating class. He carried a bottle of cough syrup in one hand, and a pill bottle of aspirin rattled in his pocket. It was surreal to be back in the Ninja Academy, he hadn't been there for years. The last time he could remember being through was during the his first Chunin Exam, when it was hosted in Konohagakure, during the more traditional, paper testing sequence. He had done mediocre.

All of the hallways looked familiar to him, though slightly different at the same time, and it had been so long that he was having trouble remembering where everything was. He had searched through two of the three floors already, and was making his way down the third with growing frustration and a hacking cough that made it sound like he had been smoking for 40 years nonstop. At last he found the room he was looking for however, and sighed in relief. He stopped and squatted down outside of the door, and took the aspirin from his pocket. He opened the little bottle, and popped two in his mouth, before gulping them down with a hit of the cough syrup straight from the bottle, before putting them both back into his pockets and standing up again. As he had made his way here, it had been becoming increasingly obvious to him that the cold he had was probably going to be at its worst this day. By the next day, he would probably be getting better, but today, he Hakaku wouldn't be surprised if he had a temperature of a hundred at least.

He opened the door to the classroom, and stood in the door frame coughing up a lung for a solid 30 seconds, as the fresh faced little Genin's looked on. As he straightened back up again, he heard one whisper to another, "who the hell is this bum?"

He made his way to the center of the room, and said, "I aint a bum kid, Im your father. Now come here and give your papa a hug."

The kid looked at him with disbelief and responded with, "You cant expect me to believe your one of the Jonin."

"Well I aint your Jonin," he said, "Sorry to disappoint you. I never meant to let a young lad like yourself down." The kid leaned back into his seat and started talking with his friend again, and Hakaku reached around and started rummaging around in his hip pouch, before producing a square of papers that were one step away from being crumpled. He unfolded them, only making a minor effort not to rip them, before saying, "Alright, I need Ryu Asahi, Shinobu Uzumaki, and Shizuka Mizune." When he finished speaking, he doubled over in another coughing fit, until he managed to cough up a considerable loogy, which he unceremoniously spat into the trashcan before say, "Fuck me," and straightening up again. He looked around the room, feeling half dead, and said, "Alright, anyways, Im your Sensai, Hakaku."
Last edited by United Human Planets on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Akiko Kaminari | Team 9 | Third Training Ground

The young shinobi felt a twist in her gut, wondering if this was the right decision after all. The Academy was easy, she had learned most of what skills they would require as a genin, and her own book smarts carried her extremely far in the overall lesson plans. Still, it was just after graduation, and instead of meeting her Sensei, Akiko was instructed on where to meet her. She nodded solemnly, hoping to make her sensei proud, and thinking back to what her brother would think if he could see her now. Arriving right at eight as instructed, Akiko saw Kyo and Kimiko standing close together.

Kyo Uchiha, she had remembered from the Academy, remembering that he was soft-spoken yet exceptionally intelligent. Things she had to study, Kyo would pick up and remember immediately, leading her to feel some tinge of jealousy and rivalry with the boy, though both graduated in the top ten of their class. Of course, it was a natural rivalry between fire and water style, one where Akiko knew she had the edge. Smirking with some hint of smugness, she approached the two. "Nice to see you here, Kyo-kun." She said sweetly, before giving her new sensei a ceremonial bow. "My name is Akiko Kaminari, it's a pleasure to meet you, Sensei."
Last edited by New Neros on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:51 pm

Ryū Asahi- Genin

I was running towards the academy as fast as my legs could carry me. I'm in fucking trouble and this was just the first day, how I'll survive being a genin, I don't know. I don't even know how my brother got the jounin when he making me do everything every-day. I'll never know but what I do know is that unless I get there before the sensei then I'm fucking screwed. At least I wrote him a note telling him what today was but who knows when he will even wake up today. I could soon see the academy and my hopes were rising, today was the day I would get to meet my team.

As I burst into the room I felt embarrassed as almost everyone stared at me, but when I heard someone say "Alright, I need Ryu Asahi, Shinobu Uzumaki, and Shizuka Mizune." He knew he was too late. Ah, fuck just to think that he had made it on time. "Sensei I'm here behind you. I understand I'm late and I will take whatever punishment you deem necessary"
Ryū Sora-Jounin
. He quietly screamed on the inside after all he was stuck with a girl he didn't know and Shinobu Uzumaki. The very girl he had a crush on since he started the academy.
Sora slowly rose up on his bed, but after looking at his surroundings he quickly and saw that the sun hasn't fully risen yet, he quickly returned to lay down on his precious bed. He was sure that there was something that he needed to do today but he wasn't sure what it was. He tried to fall asleep again but the cursed sun wouldn't let him. He quietly muttered, "One day just you wait, you evil yellow ball I'm going to finally but you out forever." He never liked the sun and today wasn't the day that was going to change.

He laid there for another thirty minutes before he finally got up, "Asahi, Otōto where are you, your brother needs you for a sec." This was weird Asahi would normally come to his room straight away after hearing that, after all, he was sure that Asahi was used to him calling him over. He would normally ask Asahi to do minor chores for him, since well he was to damn lazy to do them himself. "Otōto, I'm not joking don't make me come over there and grab you from your bed." Hearing no reply he ran over to his little brother's room. "Otōto, look here..." There was no-one in the room. Sora continued by searching the bathroom and the kitchen, but he still couldn't see his little brother.

When he searched the kitchen though he found a note left on the counter. He quickly finished reading it, but he didn't believe what his eyes were showing him. There was no-one that today was the graduation day. He would have known after all he had been chosen to be the sensei of team 10.

Sora smacked himself before reaching for his secret stash that he kept away from his little brother. It was the holy item called smut. He wasn't a rush after all patience is a virtue and if he could teach that to his students at an early age, then the more likely they would learn how to be patient.

As he left his house he was walking until he saw an old lady that needed to cross the street. He decided to help her but after that was over he ran into a black and he had to take a long way around, and while the average person might find these tasks troublesome he wasn't bothered at all. At least he had a valid reason for being late.

When he had finally reached the academy it was already 8:30 and the academy seemed to be empty. While in the academy it brought back the nostalgia of the times when he was still an academy student. Ah, those were the good days, at least he didn't have to worry about teaching little children, but they had there uses. When he entered the room he found it empty except for a few teams left. "Alright my cute little genin, I need Ishida Soikawa, Maki Inuzuka-Genin, Noriko Shizoka, I'm your new sensei, Sora. Oh, by the way, I'm late since I had to help an old lady cross the street and there was a black cat in my path so I had to take the long way around, so anyways get ready to get abused...uh I mean trained yes trained."
Last edited by Strala on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Shinobu Uzumaki-Genin-12 Yrs Old

Finally the Jonin was here and...what? The man who stood before us seemed to be old enough to be a Jonin, but not much else. Definitely not the image I had in my mind. Perhaps this was some kind of test? To see if we can see through deception or something? Or maybe the test was to see if we would treat him differently from his appearances? And so we should treat him with utmost respect? I decided that it had to be the real deal, this guy was way too out of the ordinary to make a convincing proxy. From the gap in his teeth to his severe cold. I stood next to my desk in order to give a polite bow, but made very sure that I was at a safe minimum distance in case he sneezed.

I had my substitution jutsu at the ready. Test me Master Hakaku. Bearer of the common cold. I will not succumb to your contagions.

It was then that my eye caught sight of the pill bottle as he disgustingly blew his nose in a trash can. I took two more steps back and then bowed.

"My name is Shinobu Uzumaki. I am..pleased to be in your charge Sensei. So, what will be our first duties starting today? If I may ask Master Hakaku."

Even still, something just bugged me about the guy. I mean, who shows up for work in this condition? Its dangerous to the health and morale of the unit! You would think that a Jonin would take this into consideration. We are going to need a fully trained medical ninja just to operate around this guy. I then let loose a deep sigh as I decided to give the man a break.

After all, he must take his job seriously if he has come here to collect us in this condition. Even if he does not seem to take hygene seriously at all. It was just then that the last member of our team arrived. A boy named Ryu Asashi whom I recognized from the Academy. I lit up a bit just by seeing a familiar face.

"Ryu! You late! Also, it looks like we are all here now Sensei. So, what are we to do?" I asked, desperately hoping that he would surprise me and surpass my expectations as a Jonin Instructor.

Maki Inuzuka-Genin 13 Yrs Old
Akame ran around my desk, as full of energy as I was. Of course, no one batted an eye at the ninja pup running laps around me, but let me start dashing back and forth and I need to settle down. ARGH! I hate waiting inside, I heard that some other team was meeting their Jonin out in a training area, why couldn't that be us right now? I mean come on, a future Hokage sitting right here and I am cooped up in the same old Academy walls I just graduated from. At least for now that is. We probably will not be here much longer after our Jonin arrives. I just wished he would hurry up. I then glanced over in Ishida's direction and my eyes settled on the back of his red hair, honestly he looked like one of those Uzumaki types. But it didn't matter, we are on the same team. And if this is the same Genin that I have seen around the Academy I gave a sharp grin to myself satisfied.

I am definitely the strongest ninja on my team.

But of course that was just natural. What else was fitting of the upcoming Hokage? I have to be better than everyone else, not just the enemy but I cannot fall behind even my teammates. My other teammate was a student named Noriko, I honestly did not know much about her. And if I did not know anything about you, then honestly you are not very important.

It was several more minutes but the Jonin had finally arrived. The man walked into the room, carrying several blades with him and he looked rather confident and competent. But I cocked my head to the side as I analyzed him. Everything from his appearance to his smell. He may look skilled, but a future Hokage needs to be trained by the very best. Oh well, a test was needed.

As soon as he announced himself as our Jonin, I took that as signal and on reflex sprung on top of my desk, twirling a kunai knife around my fingers. Then jabbing my other hand in his direction.

"Listen here Ryu! My name is Maki Inuzuka, and I will be a HOKAGE! I refuse to be trained by anyone weak! PREPARE YOURSELF!" Then with that both myself and Akame lounged into action, each one of us approaching on both sides of Ryu for a coordinated assault.

Izo Yamanaka-Genin-12 Yrs Old
I had barely slept last night. Too eager to get this day started and finally get some time away from my clan. After thinking about it, I know that the Yamanaka perform important duties in the Village. Work that only our Clan could really do as effectively as us because of our secret mind techniques. But that does not earn us the respect that the Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga or even the Uzumaki have. And thats all I really want. To be seen as a powerful and skilled Shinobi one day. To be respected. And I feel like they may not happen if I restrict myself to the techniques and traditions of my clan. Its for that reason that I am excited to learn from someone other than my parents. To learn skills and abilities that they could never teach me.

I made a brisk pace from our flower shop to the Academy and managed to make it into the room just before being tardy, which was honestly not great considering I could have left home earlier for being up most of the early morning. Oh well, I will just have to push through the day and sleep tonight I thought with a yawn as I spotted my new teammates.

One I did not even know until we were announced as teammates yesterday.

Yuuta Yotsuki. A Genin from I think abother village, which was kinda strange seeing as he was on a team with Konoha Genin. But hey, maybe he can show me some Jutsu or techniques from wherever he comes from. That would be cool. And then there was Shikaiko Nara, a genius of her own Clan, for whatever that meant. Like my own, the Nara are hardly the top of the pecking order when it comes to Clans in Konoha. Although their Shadow Possession Techniques are honestly more interesting to me than my own Clan's mind techniques. However, she has gotten a reputation for being lazy the past couple of months. Figures.

"I become a Genin, and I am paired up with the B team." I muttered under my breath.

Sitting down defeated I awaited for our destined to be average Jonin to appear. If the fates were merciful perhaps our Jonin could be an Uchiha or a Senju or something. But at this rate...I doubted it.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:09 pm

Strala wrote:
Ryū Asahi- Genin

I was running towards the academy as fast as my legs could carry me. I'm in fucking trouble and this was just the first day, how I'll survive being a genin, I don't know. I don't even know how my brother got the jounin when he making me do everything every-day. I'll never know but what I do know is that unless I get there before the sensei then I'm fucking screwed. At least I wrote him a note telling him what today was but who knows when he will even wake up today. I could soon see the academy and my hopes were rising, today was the day I would get to meet my team.

As I burst into the room I felt embarrassed as almost everyone stared at me, but when I heard someone say "Alright, I need Ryu Asahi, Shinobu Uzumaki, and Shizuka Mizune." He knew he was too late. Ah, fuck just to think that he had made it on time. "Sensei I'm here behind you. I understand I'm late and I will take whatever punishment you deem necessary" He quietly screamed on the inside after all he was stuck with a girl he didn't know and Shinobu Uzumaki. The very girl he had a crush on since he started the academy.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Shinobu Uzumaki-Genin-12 Yrs Old

Finally the Jonin was here and...what? The man who stood before us seemed to be old enough to be a Jonin, but not much else. Definitely not the image I had in my mind. Perhaps this was some kind of test? To see if we can see through deception or something? Or maybe the test was to see if we would treat him differently from his appearances? And so we should treat him with utmost respect? I decided that it had to be the real deal, this guy was way too out of the ordinary to make a convincing proxy. From the gap in his teeth to his severe cold. I stood next to my desk in order to give a polite bow, but made very sure that I was at a safe minimum distance in case he sneezed.

I had my substitution jutsu at the ready. Test me Master Hakaku. Bearer of the common cold. I will not succumb to your contagions.

It was then that my eye caught sight of the pill bottle as he disgustingly blew his nose in a trash can. I took two more steps back and then bowed.

"My name is Shinobu Uzumaki. I am..pleased to be in your charge Sensei. So, what will be our first duties starting today? If I may ask Master Hakaku."

Even still, something just bugged me about the guy. I mean, who shows up for work in this condition? Its dangerous to the health and morale of the unit! You would think that a Jonin would take this into consideration. We are going to need a fully trained medical ninja just to operate around this guy. I then let loose a deep sigh as I decided to give the man a break.

After all, he must take his job seriously if he has come here to collect us in this condition. Even if he does not seem to take hygene seriously at all. It was just then that the last member of our team arrived. A boy named Ryu Asashi whom I recognized from the Academy. I lit up a bit just by seeing a familiar face.

"Ryu! You late! Also, it looks like we are all here now Sensei. So, what are we to do?" I asked, desperately hoping that he would surprise me and surpass my expectations as a Jonin Instructor.

Hakaku Akage, Jonin, Team 3 Sensai, 27 Yrs

Hakaku sniffled as Shinobu made her way up to him from her desk, and bowed. She seemed excitable and incredibly pleased that he was here, but when she stood back up to her full height he watched as her pleased expression faltered briefly as she looked him up and down. She had taken two steps back when he had blew his nose, and at that he flashed her a gap toothed smile. As she introduced herself, he stood patiently and struggled to breath right, sniffling every few seconds. "Its good to meet you Shinobu," he said thickly when she finished. "As for today," he continued, "we will-"

Before he had a chance to finish however, another student had burst through the door to the classroom, and stood at stiff attention to announce his presence. When he had finished talking, Shinobu quickly berated him some, and Hakaku guessed that they had a history of some sort together. "Theres no punishment Asahi," said Hakaku. "Just dont let being late become a habit, and it wont be a problem." He reached out and put his hand on Asahi's shoulder, and shifted the much younger ninja around so that he wasn't behind him and was standing with his teammates.

"As for you question Shinobu," he continued, "for our first duties, we four are going to go to the drug store and Im gonna buy myself a humidifier, and we are all gonna get to know one another. After that, we are going to drop it off at my house, and then we are heading to the Fourth Training Ground, where I have a test for you, just so I can see where everyone is at."

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:49 am

Aki Tsukishima, Sunagakure's Chunin

Aki counted her days in Konoha so far. 13 days. It was a fair week and more. 1 more day and it will marked her two-weeks here.

She shouldn't be here. She should've prepared for the Jonin Exam back in Sunagakure. But through a responsible hunt by the "Anti-Kazekage" groups who wanted her, and her parents who worried about her, she was sent here. Under the guidance of a Konoha's Jonin, Kimiko Sasaki. Both have similar powers and Taijutsu-specialists. One might think they were destined to meet each other. She knew that the main reason she was here is to make sure she is safe from the "Anti-Kazekage" groups, while also preparing for a Jonin Exam made specifically for her here, so she will joins the Konoha's Chunins. Not the best thing ever, since the Kazekage himself wants her to be part of the...well, you know, his special...forces of sort. And keeping her existence a secret.

But there she is now. She's on her way to the 3rd Training Grounds, as per his instruction to follow his team and himself. She made her way, arriving a bit late as there were already three other people. Genins, to be exact. Babysitting them around seems to be her case as well. There's the Jonin, Kimiko Sasaki herself. She gave her a ceremonial bow, as a sign of respect. "Sensei, my name is Aki Tsukishima. It is a pleasure to study under your guidance," as she gave herself away as an introduction.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:13 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Maki Inuzuka-Genin 13 Yrs Old
Akame ran around my desk, as full of energy as I was. Of course, no one batted an eye at the ninja pup running laps around me, but let me start dashing back and forth and I need to settle down. ARGH! I hate waiting inside, I heard that some other team was meeting their Jonin out in a training area, why couldn't that be us right now? I mean come on, a future Hokage sitting right here and I am cooped up in the same old Academy walls I just graduated from. At least, for now, that is. We probably will not be here much longer after our Jonin arrives. I just wished he would hurry up. I then glanced over in Ishida's direction and my eyes settled on the back of his red hair, honestly, he looked like one of those Uzumaki types. But it didn't matter, we are on the same team. And if this is the same Genin that I have seen in the Academy I gave a sharp grin to myself satisfied.

I am definitely the strongest ninja on my team.

But of course, that was just natural. What else was fitting of the upcoming Hokage? I have to be better than everyone else, not just the enemy but I cannot fall behind even my teammates. My other teammate was a student named Noriko, I honestly did not know much about her. And if I did not know anything about you, then honestly you are not very important.

It was several more minutes but the Jonin had finally arrived. The man walked into the room, carrying several blades with him and he looked rather confident and competent. But I cocked my head to the side as I analyzed him. Everything from his appearance to his smell. He may look skilled, but a future Hokage needs to be trained by the very best. Oh well, a test was needed.

As soon as he announced himself as our Jonin, I took that as signal and on reflex sprung on top of my desk, twirling a kunai knife around my fingers. Then jabbing my other hand in his direction.

"Listen here Ryu! My name is Maki Inuzuka, and I will be a HOKAGE! I refuse to be trained by anyone weak! PREPARE YOURSELF!" Then with that both myself and Akame lounged into action, each one of us approaching on both sides of Ryu for a coordinated assault.

Ryū Sora-Jounin

Great fuck me, why did I have to get a Hokage wannabe. Why couldn't I get a nara, at least I can stand a nara since they don't do much and I don't have to do much which leaves me time to read my smut, a win-win for everyone. "First of all if you're going to call me by my last name you better at Sensei in there, also look at me Maru or was it, Machi, you know what, I'm just going to call you Hokage wanna-be, do you know how much people want to be Hokage. You do realize there are people way more qualified than, and there are plenty of people that train harder than you to achieve their goals. Do you even have a good reason to be Hokage, if you answer with because I demand respect or people will respect me more than you are a piece of shit that I'm never going to be willing to train." I hope that will seep into her brain, but I doubt she will even care about what I said.

Another thing that kind of got my nerves was the fact that she called was acting superior. I didn't really care but she wants to become a chuunin or even a jounin she needs to get rid of that attitude, she has no real goal other than I want to be Hokage, I really hope that my other students wouldn't be like her or else I'm going to become insane. I turned my gaze to the other two genins not worrying about the Inuzuka and her little puppy trying to hit me. "You two tell me what are your reasons for becoming a shinobi, are your reasons the same as Hokage wanna-be over there."

Now I need is their answers and if even one of them says that they want to protect someone special to them then this team has gotten a whole lot better. I pulled out my smut and started reading it, giggling perversely at certain special parts that were beautifully described.
Last edited by Strala on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Yuuta Yotsuki - Genin

The Training Grounds, Konohagakure, Land of Fire
Roughly 0800 hrs, Local Time

Even meandering his way to the thankfully nearby training area, Yuuta still managed to arrive ahead of schedule. Which was more than he could say of the rest of his classmates. It was...honestly refreshing. For someone to transition from a tight knit family and familiar faces, the chance to start fresh as it were was a rare opportunity indeed.

Still, best start making a good impression

The young genin did precisely that, stretching and doing a few basic warm ups. With luck, he might be able to pass the time before his sensei would arrive. Carefully channeling his chakra into his hands and war-fan, he used bukijitsu to control the fan like a slowly spinning shruikin. Yuuta was even beginning to consider doing some basic strikes and combos when he realized a person was dashing down the hall.

Sheathing his fan, he realized it was a blond haired Genin, presumably one of the other teammates. He grumbled something before flopping down on the floor. Probably something to the affect of "where the heck is our Jonin?" a question that Yuuta himself was wondering.

Yuuta walked over and sat down next to the boy, and ventured a guess "You're...Izu Yamanaka, right?" he asked in a breathy and melodious tone.
Last edited by Danceria on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Atreidya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Ishida Soikawa

Ishida sat, annoyed by the time spent waiting for his new sensei, he had been in rather high spirits at the prospect of grouping with his new team as well as meeting his new teacher. However he had been one of the first graduates to arrive at the academy that day and he was now one of the last ones remaining. The boy glanced around again to look for his team mates. It was easy to identify Maki Inuzuka and her ninja dog partner Akame, Ishida had been in the same class as her and like her had failed to pass graduation the first time around. It seemed fitting to him they would be stuck in the same team together. That brought him to Noriko Shizokai, she was the same age as them as well but first glances around the room didn't reveal her to him, which irked him as he worried that somehow he and Maki had missed a meeting location with their Sensei.

Audibly sighing, Ishida had to count his blessings. Having sat waiting for so long this morning had allowed him plenty of time to recuperate from his mother's training earlier that morning. Rinko had stepped up her game under the pressure of some of the clan elders. So in recent mornings she had woken him long before sunrise to work on his Shinobi skills, more specifically this morning on Chakra Transference. While among Ishida's most polished skills, he was still behind the curve expected of the Soikawa heir. So with little other choice Ishida had spent around two hours this morning trying to transfer Chakra from his mother through himself to one of the Soikawa elders. It was exhausting trying to focus Chakra like that, and while he had been able to pull some Chakra from his mother, it was practically none and he had not been able to use it in anyway. After repeatedly trying, he had run out of time as Rinko had been needed elsewhere fro clan business.

It had put him in a mood for a good hour, but sitting in a classroom for an hour and a half waiting for what he felt was going to be the next great step in his life, Ishida had slowly slid back to his usual friendly and happy demeanor. Though he wasn't about to let the new Sensei see that, especially after having waited so long. The clock ticked to 8:30 and Ishida turned to ask Maki if she had any idea what was taking so long when the door slid open and a Ninja entered. Ishida attempted to not smile but quickly gave up as the Shinobi spoke. He seemed so cool.

Swords hung from him for use in combat and the way he spoke so relaxed while listing off his reasons for being late. Someone who helped old ladies was sure to be a great Sensei, and he seemed to have a good sense of humor with a joke. Ishida's smile faltered for a moment, it was a joke right? the young Shinobi thought as he stood and bowed slightly to his new Sensei.

The moment he lifted his head to greet the man however Maki grabbed his attention again as she screamed and seemed to be preparing an attack. The reaction from the Jonin was not what Ishida expected however. Shouting his fellow Genin down to put her in her place. Normally Ishida would have smirked at her getting such a tongue lashing, but the last thing he wanted was this guy's ire. The change in tone shortly after also caught Ishida off guard. This is going to exhausting I suspect. Ishida thought as he stepped up to join the other two.

"Well, Sensei it's just what is expected of me. I was told I would become a Shinobi so I will become a Shinobi." Ishida felt a little embarrassed as soon as he finished speaking. He had never thought about why he was working to become a ninja but, that answer summed it up as best as he could figure.

He hoped Noriko had a better answer than his or Maki's, somebody had to impress Sora Sensei.

Shikaiko Nara

How annoying. Shikaiko thought. She had been napping while waiting for her new team leader but honestly if he was taking his time she would enjoy her own as she pleased. Annoyingly the members of team 10 were loud and woke her, and almost as annoyingly Shikaiko noted the time. Kicking back from where she sat she leaned her head to the side to get a good view of her team member Izo Yamanaka. Their other member of their new team, a foreigner Yuuta Yotsuki, had asked him for an introduction, and Shikaiko was honestly interested in how the Yamanaka boy would treat the other genin. She hoped he would surprise her and not act like the other boy's better though she doubted she would be so lucky. She had just barely heard the words B team come from him, and she was sure that it was a reference to them.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Chizuku Oza,
Inside the Hidden Grass Embassy

The embassy was busy, as it was everyday and every morning was a pounding headache for the medical-nin. He hated noise, the noise of footsteps and paper shifting around in nearby rooms. He still wonders if they can hear how annoying it is but of course they couldn't. The aftermath of drowning this month's paycheck in booze and bad luck and he paid for it, mostly because he couldn't fight back without causing more trouble but he was faster than any normal gangster anyway. Though he now remembers ryo he owns to gambling parlors, seedy bars, and loan sharks because of his half-drunk antics after work.

He could ask for some help, but it would be too much of a problem that he couldn't solve by flexing a little taijustu.

"No," Oza said by banging his head on his desk," no, no more fighting, that's partially why I'm here in the first place."

Groaning, he willed himself to look at the growing stack of papers and gave a sigh, he had reports that were days late and the higher ups were going to shove a kunai where the sun don't shine if he didn't give them their reports. He wasn't slow, actually was quite fast when it came to analyzing and understanding the situation of the field and it came to actually doing paperwork.

Most of the reports were among the reports around the Lands of Fire and the Valley of Lighting and Clouds. He only been to the Valley a few times, back when he was in a squad, back when there's was nothing to drink away. Just as he finish the last report, there was a knock on the door. He banged his head so hard this time that some of the papers toppled over and fell on his head.

" It's locked, come back later like in the afternoon." The drunk ninja mumbled.

" It is afternoon Chizuku." A female voice said as she opened the door," and you only lock the door when your sober."

He left his head up and rolled his eyes," I did what you asked for boss now can you leave me alone for the day?"

" Your not getting out that easily. You still have to go with the rest of the diplomatic team to understand the situation between the clans and the Uchihas." She got the papers off of Chizuku's head and put them on the stack.

Chizuku just sat up and leaned back in his chair as he grabbed his flask but it was grabbed out of his hand by his boss. Chizuku's eye twitch as he grabbed from her hand and she launched the it into the air. The two fought for it but the boss eventually kicked him in the chair, sending them both crashing into the wall. The medical ninja just groan as he came from the crater.

" Why'd you kick me into the wall Susona?" He was still rubbing his head.

" One, that's boss or captain to you. Two, you need to sober up as the team leaves in an hour. I expect you to be professional and analyze the situation and have the best report that you can give." She shakes the flask in his face," afterwards, the group will have dinner, debrief, and then you can have your flask back."

As Susona walked out of the room, Chizuku got up and inspect the damage. It was...minor considering the damage that two Jonin can do. Susona was always more agile than him, even though he had the fastest punches. However she went easy on him and mostly cared about the damage the fighting could've done. Still, she was his boss and he had work to do, plus food and his flask back were good incentives. He went out of his room and ask for the clean-up team to repair the damage in his room and went to go sober up for the meeting, it was easy for him to do once he takes a cold shower and concentrates his medical chakra to concentrate on his mind and getting the after effects out of his system. He sighed as he got a pair of clothes from his room, it was going to be a long day.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Akira Kaminari | Land of Fire | Countryside

While he slept in the early morning hours, Akira kept his short sword close to his side, along with several weapons scattered about and hidden within his small shack in the middle of the woods. A small beam of sunlight peeked through the window and landed directly on Akira's face, rousing the man from his sleep, but he kept his eyes closed shut, and simply turned away from the light source. Of course, this was but a feint, the missing-nin was very much awake and aware and had been for the past four hours, carefully minding his vitals to appear asleep, waiting for his would-be assassins to make their move.

Within his hidden shack, three shinobi had breached the perimeter two hours ago and one had silently entered the building, and seemed to either be waiting for Akira to wake up before striking, or building the courage to strike an unprepared opponent. The sole ninja stepped forward and hovered over Akira Kaminari, gripping his short katana harshly, raising it to stab the sleeping criminal. Akira flashed his left eye open, revealing it to be dyed blue with black markings, evident of Akira's dojutsu being in effect, causing the ANBU to drive his sword down quickly.

Rolling to the side and avoiding the strike, Akira revealed his own blade and opened both eyes, seeing the Kumo-nin not as flesh and blood but as a series of electrical impulses arranged in a vaguely human shape. His eyes let him see beyond the walls as well, locating the two other assassins, one of which was prepared with a sealing scroll and the other seemed to be ready with a jutsu, his hands steadily held in Tiger hand seal. In a moments' notice, Akira had to determine the correct way to approach this problem, defeat this shinobi and walk into the trap, or bring the fight outside and face all three at once?

"Lightning Sword Flash!" He yelled, launching forward and bathing his ninjato with Lightning Release energy, cutting down the ANBU with a single strike. Or so he thought, as the ninja disappeared in a puff of smoke, a shadow clone. Appearing from behind Akira, the true ninja attacked with a kunai drawn, Akira whipping around at the last minute to block the attack with his blade, still bleeding with Lightning Release. From outside the hut, the other two Kumo-nin waited patiently, uneasy as they realized that the fight was on, and were prepared to immediately engage the S-Class criminal as soon as he exited the shack.

The make-shift door was blown off as their comrade cam flying out back-first, Akira glued to his front, using the man as a make-shift human shield to protect himself, Akira throwing out his sword as soon as they went outside. "Get him!" The first ANBU yelled, throwing the man off of him and onto the ground, the second ANBU unleashing a powerful blast of fire directly against the man. The third, a kunoichi, activated her sealing scroll, intent on sealing away Akira's chakra, but found it not working. Glancing to the side, she saw her scroll ripped in half, happening when Akira threw his sword, perhaps, when everyone's eyes were glued to the two shinobi.

Akira tanked the hit, and his form quickly dissipated into pure Lightning Release energy, copying the same move that was just used against him mere moments prior. Now, with that distraction, Akira appeared behind the sealing kuinochi, driving a kunai into her back while collecting his sword in one fluid motion. He ducked low and dodged a blow from the first ninja, whose eyes were wild in an attempt to defend his teammate. Now, not needing to worry so much about traps or trickery, Akira could let loose against the shinobi.

For a split second, lightning arced across his pupils, his sword becoming filled with Lightning Release once more at the same time. "Wind Release!" The ANBU yelled, yet could not finish his jutsu, Akira having plunged his blade into the man's abdomen, paralyzing him and leaving his muscles locked. Attacking from behind once more, the third ANBU aimed to cut down Akira with two fists made of fire, putting him in an odd spot once more, as he refused to let go of his blade and end his electrocution of the first. Akira ripped up, cutting through the first man's ribcage and out the side of his neck, swinging his sword in a beautiful arc, filling the air with lightning, and slicing it into his next opponents' shoulder, cleaving off his arm entirely.

The first ANBU collapsed, dead before he hit the ground, with the third sunk to his knees in front of the criminal, clutching the bloody hole where his arm socket was. "Your name, assassin?" Akira asked coldly, placing his sword next to the shinobi's ear, the electric buzz nearly deafening, but the masked ANBU would not give the man a word. A smirk drew on Akira's face, recognizing the resignation in the shinobi. "Then go nameless." Akira gently slid his blade from one shoulder to the other, decapitating the ninja like a hot knife through butter. With business taken care of, Akira walked back into his shack and grabbed what little he needed to move on, thinking for a moment of what made today so special.

"Ah," He said, putting on some clothes and putting his back pack over his shoulder, clutching a small photo of his little sister, "She probably graduated today." He began walking in the direction of the Hidden Village, muttering to himself, "I ought to pay her a visit..."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:46 am

Konoha
Hyuga Clan, Garden

Koji of the Hyuga Clan

As the sun rose over the Hyuga clan garden, a man could be spotted laying on his back. Smoking rose up into the air as the man took a few puffs from his cigarette. He looked over to see a young girl tying her headband to her forehead. She clenched her fists and smiled at the man on the ground. The man did a small smile back before leaning up and rising to his feet. Once he had stood up he walked over to the girl and flicked the headband.

"Well, look at you. Hana, the genin." the man chuckled as Hana stepped back, a frown now on her face. "Well, soon to be genin. Though, if you're anything like our old man, you'll pass the test." Hana then smirked and did a 'one-two' punch at the air.

"I will not disappoint the clan! I will use all of my mighty power and win!" Hana exclaimed. "Come on, Koji. We better get a move on, I won't be late!"

Koji shrugged and flicked the cigarette to the ground and placed his hands in his pockets. The two began walking through the village until they reached a crossroad. Without saying a word, Hana waved goodbye and Koji nodded back. The two departing separate ways.

After several minutes, Koji finally reached the Fourth Training Grounds, the same place he had been with his team. As he walked through the open patch of grass towards the lake, he took out another cigarette and lite it. After a few puffs, and a cough along the way he stood in the middle of the training ground. There he saw his new genin. Well, looks like I got my work cut out for me. Koji thought as he fiddled with the cigarette on his lips. He could tell by the look on their faces that they were feeling impatient.

A smirk grew across Koji's face, as he leaned back on his left foot with his hands still in his pockets. "Sorry, team. I know some of you are ready to be genin, but patience is one of the core tenants of being a ninja." Koji spoke as he puffed out some smoke. "Now, let's start with introductions. I am Koji of the Hyuga clan, and I might be your sensei if you don't disappoint today." As Koji spoke he fiddled with the bells in his left hand pocket, ready to begin the test.

Konoha
Training Grounds, Third Training Grounds

Hana of the Hyuga Clan

Unlike her brother who went at his own pace, Hana sprinted through the streets of Konoha. Oh man, I'm going to be late. Come on, go faster stupid legs!" Hana screamed in her thoughts as she ran to the meeting location. She was to meet at the Academy, a very spot than where her brother had to go. Eventually she could see the Training Grounds in the distance, but when she saw that not only was her future sensei already there but so was her teammate she started to slow down.

Stupid Hana, you should have left early! Stupid, stupid! Eventually she got closer to the others, breathing in and out trying to catch her breath. "Forgive me, sensei. I should have been here sooner!" Hana then bowed before Kimiko. "I will try to be better next time, I swear!"
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Kimiko Sasaki-Jonin-26 Yrs Old

Well, finally the whole gang was here. Even the Chunin from the Sand. And it is only about five past eight. They did not waste too much of my time. But as I watched as the last Genin approached I immediately recognized her as a Hyuga. Was it an accident that I was given command of three students which could be considered Genius's? A Uchiha and a Hyuga. Both among the most respected and talented Clans in the village. And Akiko herself has scored pretty well in her own class. Not at the top but it was certainly worth noting. No, it could not have been a coincidence. Someone must think rather highly of my ability to train these Genin into capable Shinobi, not to even mention adding the foreign Chunin to my work load.

Well, it is nothing that I cannot handle. In fact, I have something special in mind and a already planned the perfect test to see exactly what this group is made of.

"Well, good morning to all of you." Kimiko smiled gently as she began her briefing of what exactly they would be doing. Accompanied by a smile that would soon be rather deceptive given what she was about to say. "Although it is probably a little early to be calling me Sensei just yet. After all, one of you...will be going back to the Academy." She said flatly, never losing the soft smile on her face.As she revealed the two scrolls she had brought with her.

"I will keep this brief. there is one final test if you will that all Genin in all teams must pass, of course, that is actually impossible as many will be weeded out an sent back for more training. It is up to each of the Jonin to design the test. And for those of you who pass this final exam of sorts, I will be happy to bring you on as Shinobi under my command." It was then that the first hint of her seriousness really shown through as her eyes narrowed on the group.

"And to the one who will inevitably fail this test, you will be going back for another full year of training. Of course, it is entirely possible for all of you to fail as well. All three of you come with such high recommendations. It really is a shame." I cooed as I released the seal on the scrolls for two ninja cats to be summoned, only to make their way off deftly into the woods.

"The test is very simple. All you need to do is capture one of the released ninja cats. Of course, there are only two of them, and three of you." With the explanation over, I then summoned three Steel Clones of myself.

"Of course, you will have to capture them, while I try and stop you from doing so. The three of you have one hour. Am I understood?" With the conditions of my exam given, I turned to Aki.

"You will be given a simpler examination. While they search for the ninja cats, we will be having a duel of our own. If you can manage a single, solid blow on me. I'll be your instructor. Do not believe that you are exempt from being sent straight back to Suna as well. My time is valuable, and I would rather not waste it training those who are best suited to be trained by someone else." After all of this, I am certain that each of these students will be properly motivated to exceed my expectations. But while the test for Aki was straightforward, I was eager to see if the Genin could see the real test that lay before them. After all, they all hold so much promise. Looking each of them in the eyes I waited several moments before giving the signal.

"Begin!"

Shinobu Uzumaki-Genin-12 Yrs Old

A humidifier perfect. Yes, lets do that. At least he seems aware that this is not a good way to start off a training session. I was actually eager to go and get this humidifier for him. "Yes Sensei, a humidifier. That is very wise. We should do that. Like....right now." I said as I began to step away from the desk in the class room only to look back at Asashi and Shizuka.

I was curious as to what they could possibly be waiting for, I mean, our Jonin is in mortal danger here. Man looks like he could die at any moment now. In fact, along with the humidifier we should get him soup, aspirin, cough syrup, tissues and a band aid. No idea how the band aid is gonna help a cold, but I am certain we will need it. Not wanting to waste any time in getting our Jonin better so that we could start our training I waved to the group from just outside the classroom.

"Come one, our Jonin is dying here! Lets get a move on." I am normally not this assertive, but darn it I am not going to be stuck with a sick Jonin for any longer than I need to be.

Maki Inuzuka-Genin-13 Yrs Old

The Jonin droned on and on about how tough it would be to become Hokage, about how many others there are who would be better at it than I would be. I honestly only heard about half of it, because I was far too occupied with the fact that he did not even attempt to defend himself from my attacks. He just continued on as if everything was normal and started speaking to the other Genin. To be entirely ignored by the Jonin as if...as if I was nothing at all? That was the worst insult you could pass on a shinobi, especially an Inuzuka.

"So what, you do not even know me!? I should just give up because it will be hard? No one accomplishes anything like that! And I don't care if you think I cannot do it, if you don't train me, I'll do it all my own if I have to!" It was then that I thought back on his question, about my reasoning for wanting to become Hokage. My mind flashed back to the day I met the 4th for the first time, and I considered telling him about it.

NAh, its none of his business. All he needs to know is that I will be Hokage. Standing my ground on his right flank, I considered what I should do. I cannot really attack him here, I would likely just damage the school. And that would accomplish nothing. With a annoyed sigh I relaxed and turned my back on him and sat back down.

Whatever, I do not care if you do not believe me or not Sensei. It doesn't change anything. Besides. I'll have plenty of time to get you to earn your respect." Finally sitting back down Akame jumped on my lap.

"So, what are we doing for training. I don't want to waste time when I could be improving my skills....Master Sora..." I practically mumbled his name under my breath. Still annoyed that I was straight up ignored.

Izo Yamanaka-Genin-12 Yrs Old

"Izo." I corrected him. "My name is Izo Yamanaka." And our Jonin was late of course. Part of me wanted to get offended that the Genin did not know my name. Until I remembered he was a foreigner. Which explained it rather well. So, I just went along with it. "Yeah, we are a team now. I am from the Yamanaka Clan. And our Jonin is late. Figures, probably a slack Jonin. What kind of top level ninja shows up late? After all, we managed to be on time." I then passed a glance behind me as I briefly locked eyes with Shikaiko. Nothing intense but just to let her know I noticed her. It was kinda strange now that I thought of it. After all, I am pretty sure my dad mentioned being on a team with a Nara years ago. Wonder if her dad worked with a Yamanaka.

I decided to ask.

"My dad mentioned he used to work with a Nara, that would not happen to be your father would it?" But just as I was asking the question, our Jonin revealed himself. Finally we meet our....and as I caught sight of him, I almost leaped from my seat.

A HYUGA!

We are being led by a Hyuga?! Oh man forget everything that I thought before, our team is gonna rock. No way we can go wrong with a Jonin level Hyuga leading us. As we began with introductions I threw my hand into the air.

"I am Izo Yamanaka Sensei! And I am eager to learn what I can to become a skilled Shinobi like yourself! I will not disappoint you." I exclaimed, still clearly not over the revelation yet.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 am, edited 7 times in total.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Aki Tsukishima, Sunagakure's Chunin

While the Genins were given the challenging task of capturing one of the released ninja cats. The problem is there are only two of them and three Genins. So all in all, a troubled task. Not helped when Sensei Sasaki summoned three clones of herself. Another troubling addition, something to be avoided by the Genins. As she released her cats and the Genins spread out to chase the cats, Aki prepared for her task.

A fight. A simpler but harder task. A simple quest, just an attempt to land a single, solid blow on her. Well, that's an entertaining notion, and something that can be done in no times...if she is successful on it. A quick view put her on edge as she realized that launching a barrage or a series of Taijutsu technique may not be a good start. But if she starts with an Earth release or a kunai attacks, well, that's worth a try.

She instinctively pulled her shurikens once Sasaki called "Begin!" and threw the shurikens to her in a distraction attempt. After that, she stepped a bit away from her previous position and put a technique of hers into use. "Hiding Like a Mole!" and she started digging underground to put her in a form of underground movement.
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:39 am

Yuuta Yotsuki - Genin

The Training Grounds, Konohagakure, Land of Fire
Roughly 0800 hrs

As soon as the Jonin arrived, Yuuta's heart somehow dropped and leaped at the same time. The pale-white streak of hair in the front, the rather spindly build and surprisingly round face, pale grey eyes. This was him all right.

"It is an honor to meet you, Hyuga-sensei." he returned the bow, a bit more subdued than Izo, but definitely nervous. "Though, do you mind my asking why you were late? Was there some sort of emergency meeting, or emergency in general?"

He was by no means someone who butted heads with authority, but he was curious as to why the Jonin was late.
Obligatory Quotes below

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:43 am

Shizuka Mizune

Team 3

"I uh... dont think he's dying Shinobu," said Shizuka softly, her already quiet voice muffled further by her face mask. "He just has a cold and in any case a humidifier won't do anything except alleviate some of the symptoms over night," What Shizuka was hinting at, since she was no were near brave enough to say it directly, was that it wouldn't make any difference whether Hakaku bought his humidifier now or later so she didn't really see why he couldn't do it on his own time.

Of course Shizuka couldn't say that, being on a new team was stressful enough without putting her foot in her mouth. Shizuka wasn't really sure how she felt about her new team so far, Shinobu was nice and didn't bully her like some of the other kids had, but she could be so high energy that it was a little overwhelming. As for her sensei and the boy, Asahi, Shizuka didn't really know anything about them, which made her a little nervous. Still this was the team she had and she wanted to make a good impression so she had little choice to follow along quietly and do her best to handle whatever came next.
...!?!

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Nasu Arinaka
Shimogakure
Rogue Ninja

Kisaragi village was burning. Its richest districts suffering the worst forms of damage, wealthy landowners and businesses were sacked and destroyed. Blood soaked the ground and the screams of the wealthy rang through the blaze. The clattering of swords somewhere near the village center indicated that the last forms of resistance hadn't yet been crushed, but the damage had already been done. The Upper-Classes homes, the corrupt temples and the most uncharitable business owners had all lost their property, if not their lives to the Shadow Revolt. Nasu Arinaka led the attack, cutting through numerous Shinobi with ice-based jutsu. Those who refused to surrender need not breath another breath, fore they were the reason that Kisaragi Village was targeted.

For three weeks the attack had been planned. Baggage trains, supply caravans and independent traders were lost to the highwaymen around the village. Their weapons and supplies taken and a good portion of the wealth donated to the Kisaragi poor. An attack here and an attack there, it left few suspicious and those who were sent to dispatch the robbers found themselves robbed of possessions or lives. The Shadow Revolt finally gathered enough supplies through its guerrilla tactics to evacuate the poor whom were sympathetic to the Shadow Revolts cause. The village lacked walls and those guards who were posted on the outskirts were systematically dealt with. The Revolters infiltrated the City-Center, spreading outwards like a fire of death and destruction. Valuable items were looted and opposition dealt with as harshly as needed in the moment. The sacking lasted for a total of five hours, and then the sackers were gone just as suddenly as they appeared.

The mess of the village, if it could still be referred to as that, was anything but glorious. The survivors were sent out in search of help and the bandits who did it al fled back to their mountain caves. Their leader was as optimistic as possible, believing that the string of attacks would inevitably lead to the Diamyo of the Land of Fire finally giving into his honest and good demands. There would be preparations before the Hidden Leaf could deploy their ninja, to which he waited, a coiled viper.

Nasu's blade glistened hellish-silver as he inspected it. Over the past six years he had seen enough combat and put enough use into it that it was a wonder how it had survived. How had he survived? And his revolutionaries, from all walks of life they had joined up and fought like madmen for what seemed an eternity but had yet to even be a full decade. They had wrecked havoc on the Land of Fire, arguably the strongest of the Shinobi nations, and it was a mystery how they had succeeded. Perhaps it was the tactics, or the tenacity of the various clans that joined him in combat, or maybe it was simple luck.

It was a matter of fact that he was meeting with one such tenacious clan. Inhabitants of the Kisaragi Village. A clan with no Kekkei Genkai, and few members of any notable skill or quality. They were still in fact a Shinobi clan and had been instrumental to the sacking of the city. This clan happened to be the Shirogane. Done in secret of course, and with the weakest few members remaining in the village to lend credibility to their future role. That is, the returning of wealth to the Villages poor as the middle man between the Shadow Revolt and Village. The wealthiest people had been stripped of their wealth, the essentials and some liberties were taken and the rest would be given back to the poor. The Villages damage couldn't be undone, but the redistribution would allow those on the bottom rung of society to climb higher in its rebuilding.

The meeting would not be much later, as such Nasu rose so as to bath the blood off of his body.

Tokikazu Mizune
Konohagakure
Genin

Konohagakure was beautiful as it always was. It was a village familiar to him but foreign to his Clan. He'd spent his whole life in a city which loathed his existence, which spat on his history and mocked him for his Kekkei Genkai. It made him simultaneously furious and determined. He would bring his clan the glory it needed to rise, to become prestigious like the Hyuga or Uchiha. One day, but first he had to be assigned to a team and that had not happened. It wasn't what was supposed to happen, but apparently he was to be apprenticed to a jonin instead of joining a team. There had been no explanation why and he decided not to question it. Ramen Ichiraku, it was good enough for the moment. He presumed that his future instructor would find him, rather than the reverse being true.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Asturial
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:34 pm

Omura Garasu

Team 10 was worrisome to Omura. More precisely Team 10's leader was worrisome, the man was definitely giving some sadist vibes off to Omura. The other two team members seemed alright Maki was rather loud but she seemed like fun, and Ishida seemed friendly but possibly a kiss ass. Omura would be skeptical of that.

So far, besides the rather harsh shutdown of Maki by Sensei the only topic remained why did they all want to be ninja. A Weird question that was difficult to answer. Well it would normally be difficult to answer, but if Omura really thought about it he knew his answer.

"Being a ninja is steady money. As a ninja I will become strong enough to do S class missions and collect the reward money from them. Thats all I want, since Gran's glass shop is losing money I can fill the gap for now and then I will take care of her like she took care of me." He sighed with that. Sort of depressing, maybe but what other reason was there really?

"So," He began to ask. "When do we start doing missions anyway sensei?"

Aikawa Kurhoshi

Aikawa finished sliding the folders back into the drawer and closed the cabinet. He had been up since very early in the morning working on paperwork, but now his mind turned to other things. A new task at hand that gave him mixed emotions.

On the one hand Aikawa was now Kurhoshi Sensei. He was going to be teaching a Genin one on one, and no average Genin. Aikawa reflected over the student's history. Tokikazu Mizune was a stellar student, the boy was advanced for his age, and even more so than his peers do to him being purposefully placed in the academy a year later than average for a student. The file had stated his father had trained him rigorously and it showed with the repertoire of jutsu the boy had at his disposal.

On the other hand Aikawa hadn't the slightest inkling on how to teach someone. Not to mention Tokikazu was destined to be a great Shinobi, Aikawa was more than a little worried about damaging that future.

There really wasn't time to be dwelling on stupid things like self doubt. He pulled on his vest and stepped out the door catching his light as he did. In a brief flicker he was racing on his way to the academy and stopped his breakneck speed only when he reached the building. Konoha was rather easy to traverse for ninja, rooftop to rooftop in a flash.

Now coming up to the classroom Aikawa spoke briefly with the teacher before heading out. The boy had left to get something to eat earlier evidently. Following his trail Aikawa was growing pretty sure of the location of the boy now.

"Ichiraku. At least I know he has taste." He stated out loud as he rounded the last corner.

Aikawa stopped as he parted the curtains to the shop. Taking notice of the state of the room. He casually sat a couple seats from the only other customer at the moment, easily recognizing him from his picture in the student report given him earlier.

"I will take a Miso Chashu Pork if you don't mind." Aikawa stated to the cook who turned to prep his meal.

"So." He looked over his shoulder to the younger customer. "Are you celebrating graduation, you are one of the academy students who became Genin today right?" Aikawa gave a friendly smile to the boy. Hoping to gauge how he would treat strangers seemed like a good start.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Tokikazu Mizune
Konohagakure
Genin

The wave of warmth radiated forwards from where the food was cooked, reaching Tokikazu alongside a menagerie of other smells. Ichiraku Ramen, he loved the restaurant. His father had always brought him here after long training-sessions and he'd fallen in love with the shoyu ramen. He didn't care much for the boiled eggs, but the combination of all the other flavors created a soft spot in him.

"One Shoyu Ramen please" his voice dying as quickly as it was born from his mouth, his eyes shifting to look at the poster on the back of the shop. It depicted a pair of sumo-wrestlers set against a blue background. He wondered what it would be like to be a sumo-wrestler, rather than a shinobi. He'd never seen a match in real life as the sport was nonexistent in Konoha, but perhaps one day he'd have the change to witness it.

There was a rustle to his right as he received his ramen and a man took the seat next to him. The charcoal-hair wasn't all that unusual, but perhaps it was the Jonins eyes that caught his attention. They were sharp, whether that was his natural expression or purposeful he wasn't certain. Suddenly the man was speaking to him and a twinge of irritation shrouded over him. Typically these sorts of interactions led to harassment or wisecracks at his expense. He twisted to look look at the man directly, his face remaining stoic as he set his took a mouthful of ramen, savoring its salty taste. "Yes." He took another mouthful of Ramen, wondering why the man asked him.

The natural assumption was that it was just your average small talk, with no significance. He didn't small talk often. It suddenly occurred to him that this could be his new sensei, his teacher. There did seem to be any other Jonin around and it was doubtful he'd be taught by anyone of another rank. He seemed a bit young for a sensei and he had another moment of doubt, deciding not to bring it up. "Why?"
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse