NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Jedi Academy [A Pub RP] (OOC-DEAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best Lightsaber Colour?

- Blue
11%
- Green
11%
- Yellow
19%
- Violet
15%
- Orange
4%
- Pink
4%
- Red
15%
- OTHER
22%

Total votes : 27

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed May 02, 2018 8:21 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Name: Drasten Kellic (formerly Karnus)
Species: Human/Cyborg (Mandalorian Ethnicity)

Appearance:
Height: 1.85 Meters/6' 1"
Weight: 73 Kilograms
-White hair
-Emerald Green eyes
-Has Robotic left arm (covered by coat sleeve and black glove)
-Has visible cybernetic implant located right above his right eye and continues along the right side of his face, where it ends at the back of his head (imagine it as a long metal strip)
-Has thin scar along the left side of his face

Lightsaber: Yellow Crossguard Lightsaber (Hilt is large enough to hold with both hands, but at the same time is small enough to be able to easily use it with one hand) (the lightsaber is coloured with a dull black colour, and has several small knobs on it, as well as a few exposed wires) (it also has a modification where it can change the size of the lightsaber blade, for example, the lightsaber can become smaller, shorter and thinner for more quick pace needs, and can become more potent, larger and powerful for more heavy combat situations, however, the latter mode makes it more unstable) (Please note: Any seemingly dirty material found in this paragraph was not intended)
Ship: Modified Kom'rk Class Fighter (The Nexu) (painted completely black, is equipped with heat-seeking missiles, an ion cannon and heavier laser cannons)
Equipment:
-Two Specially Modified Blaster Pistols (able to go semi or fully automatic, and can charge up to create bigger concentrated energy blasts like the Bryar Pistol) (built from scratch by Drasten, names it the Barata MA8)
-Vibroknife
-Multi-Use Tool (looks a bit like this) (Basically a very advanced Swiss Army Knife)
-Special Coat
-Heavy Sniper Rifle
-Eye Attachment (has several features like enhancing, targetting, processing, etc, to clarify, there is nothing wrong with his eye, the attachment is simply something he can put on like glasses)
-Packet filled with various stimpacks
-Robot Arm (has high-temperature and blaster resistant properties)
-Arm bracer that contains a chord wire launcher, flamethrower and a small launcher that can shoot either a small missile, homing beacon or a dart
-Head Implant (implat on the side of his head. Connects directly to his brain, helps with processing power and organisation. Allows for downloading data via packages or such into brain)

Personality: Drasten often has a very cordial and witty personality, always enjoying a good talk and laugh, as well as usually attempting to be outgoing and lively. However, a lot of his cordiality is an attempt to cover up his more melancholy, angry, emotionless and darker side which he had developed during his years with his Inquisitor Uncle.
-Exotic Culture/Archeology
-Technology and Weapons (especially blasters)
-Other friendly peoples
-Exploring new ideas and discoveries
Dislikes:
-Pompous and Spoiled Pricks
-Those who speak in riddles
-Those who can't enjoy a good laugh
-Those with an extremely fixed mindset on different subjects
-Extreme Sadists
Goals: Discover new and interesting things, try to build a new life for himself, and let his dark past die (kill it if he must). On a side note, a more specific
Fears:
-Turning into his Uncle (though that won't stop him from exploring that side of the spectrum)
-Losing control of his Darker Side
-Losing those he cares for

Background: Kellic was born Drasten Karnus in 10 BBY, the single child of Silla and Venn Karnus. Venn Karnus himself was a veteran of the Clone Wars and a respected soldier in the Imperial Army, though not necessarily the most well known. Considered an expert during the war and after the war, Venn was an officer in the Republic Military Engineering Corp and helped build structures and design weapons that helped the Republic, though his passion wasn't only restricted to engineering, it also included subjects from electronics to programming. After the war, Venn would continue serving, this time serving in the Imperial Military Engineering Corp, continuing to design new devices (not all necessarily military usage) and fighting in different conflicts, becoming decorated throughout that period and by 10 BBY had been promoted to Major, age 44.

When he became of age, Venn started teaching Drasten everything that he knew, Drasten being a quick learner soaked up all the knowledge like a sponge, and soon developing a love for machinery like his father. However, at age 12, Drasten suddenly showed signs of something that most Imperials dreaded: Force Sensitivity. Venn was able to use his contacts with fellow veterans as well as favours with other high ranking officials to keep his son's sensitivity secret and deeply under wraps, often attempting to dissuade Drasten from using the Force (of course, that didn't stop Drasten from secretly practising and secretly researching about the Force). However, one other person did know Drasten's special case: Venecis Karnus, Imperial Inquisitor (though publically only known as the 13th Brother) and brother of Venn Kellic. Venecis had found out after visiting Venn's private home, and entering without consent, stumbled upon Drasten lifting a book off a table with the Force. Venn was able to enter the scene before anything could happen and talked with Venecis.

Venecis promised not to tell Imperial Authorities, since simply killing Venn and taking the child wouldn't work (as he wanted Drasten for himself and not for the Inqusitorious), but over the span of several years would constantly try to convince Venn to hand Drasten over to him, Venn always refusing. Shortly after the Battle of Endor, Venn would be promoted to Colonel because of the loss of High Ranking Officers from the aftermath of the battle, requiring Venn to spend more time on the front lines. In 5 ABY, Venn would be Killed in Action during the Battle of Jakku, leaving Drasten and his mother to take care of the family business and fend off political and military rivals. After the death of his father, Drasten would fall into depression, however, he would recover a few years later. Disaster further struck for Drasten in 7 ABY, when Venecis, now having gone rogue, came back, killed Drasten's mother in front of him, and then abducted Drasten.

Venecis dreamed of turning Drasten into his apprentice, and with him would start recreating a New Empire for himself (Venecis at this point was, to be blunt, insane, too much dabbling in the dark side I suppose). When he captured Drasten he started teaching/forcing on him the ways of the Dark Side (well, what he knew anyway), using brutal and inhumane techniques to try and turn him, attempting to basically turn him into his own personal weapon. Drasten stood strong, however, and so the constant torture lasted for an unspecified amount of time. Eventually, Venecis switched tactics, using his own limited knowledge in the mind arts, Venecis raped Drasten's mind, ravaging his sanity, leaving Drasten mentally scarred for life. This time, Drasten, knowing that there was no resisting this, acted like he had been broken (he very much was on the brink already, so he might as well already have been).

After this, Venecis finally started training him in the ways of mainly lightsaber combat and limited Force knowledge. Drasten, once again, was faced with inhumane and brutal techniques of training. During one training session, Venecis sliced off Drasten's left arm, a lesson to "teach" Drasten what would happen in the face of failure. Drasten himself had to manually heal himself and later built his very own robotic arm with spare parts. He then had to install it manually. While conscious. Without any sedatives. In 9-10 ABY, after two years of brutal training, Veneics thought that Drasten was sufficiently broken and trained, and planned to finally deploy him, however, throughout these years Drasten had planned to kill Venecis. One day, while Venecis was not around, Drasten broke out of the barren room he was usually locked in and, using a deadly poison he had secretly stolen from Venecis several months before, poisoned his bath, which Drasten had known Venecis would always use just after returning from any type of trip.

After Venecis had returned and finished his bath, he summoned Drasten and was about to tell him of his decision before he suddenly felt very weak, his connection to the Force seemingly being disrupted, and a searing pain in his stomach. Venecis, quickly realising what was occurring, attempted to pull out his lightsaber, however, Drasten quickly stepped forwards, knocking the lightsaber aside and grabbing Venecis's neck with both hands. Drasten, with surprising strength for a malnourished and weakened teen, lifted Venecis up choking him, glaring at him with his eyes now flashing yellow. Venecis struggled, futilely attempting to get out of Drasten's grip, but was too weak, and soon his life was ended with a crack, his neck broken by the amount of pressure put onto it. Drasten's eyes flashed yellow a final time before they returned to his bright emerald eyes, widening as he dropped Venecis's now dead body in surprise, the carcass hitting the hard metal floor with a thud.

For a while Drasten had simply stood there, shocked that it had happened so fast and that after years that he was finally free. That day he had also tasted his first really pure "coming from the inside" darkside, and he found it.....bitter to say the least. Shortly after the pause, Drasten had gone to work, taking many of his former master's belongings, including a slightly damaged yellow lightsaber crystal that Venecis had bragged he'd taken from the body of a dead Jedi he had killed. Shortly afterwards, he left the compound where he had been kept and fled into space using Venecis's TIE Fighter. When he finally arrived on a planet with civilisation, he thought about what he was going to do next. Drasten at first wanted to become an engineer, however, he didn't exactly have the proper papers and identification to be applicable, and he doubted anyone would believe that he was the presumed dead son of the Kellic family, which at this point had also been dissolved, all of its ownings being taken by the Imperial Remnant.

Eventually, Drasten decided that he'd become a bounty hunter, as his combat training could be used for at least some purpose, plus he could use the extra credits. Drasten would join the Bounty Hunter's Guild (or New Bounty Hunter's Guild, depending on what lore you believe), putting his last name as Kellic, a name that would stick with him. Within a mere 6 months into his career, Drasten would establish himself the reputation of an efficient hunter, completing every objective almost perfectly. During this time Drasten would also sell Venecis's TIE Fighter, finding it too noticeable what with the war going on as well as unsuitable to bounty hunter work, and would later purchase a Mandalorian Kom'rk Class Fighter which he christened the Nexu, which he would come to love and modify heavily throughout the years (strangely enough, the ship itself had been found abandoned on Mandalore shortly after the end of the Civil War there, as in during the Clone Wars, and had been slightly varied from the normal versions already, seemingly having thicker armour and slightly larger, leading some people to believe that this specific Kom'rk had been Pre Vizsla's personal ship, Kellic himself being one of those believers).

By 12 ABY, Kellic would create a name for himself, being nicknamed the "Happy Hunter," because of his notable (and occasionally infamous) lively and outgoing attitude during missions. Kellic would work for the New Republic, Imperial Remnant and other organisations, however, he had a very strict moral code that he followed to the letter (eg: refused to take missions that included slaves, unless it was liberating them, abducting innocents, killing children, etc etc), which was another thing he was known for. Sometimes he would even take down his employer if he knew how bad he was (as in on the moral scale). During the same year, Drasten would finally come around to building his lightsaber, some of the components including parts from Venecis's lightsaber, and installed the yellow crystal that he had kept. It may have been damaged, but there was no way he was going to be using Venecis's crystal.

In 13 ABY, Drasten would continue a childhood interest he had: history and discovery. Drasten wanted to further continue his own study into the Force and past of Force-Using Orders like the Old Jedi Order, however, he found that there was only so much you can get from the black market and museums. So Drasten alongside his bounty hunter career also decided to pursue more contracts that included exploring mysterious, exotic areas and ancient archaeological sights, even going on private pursuits that didn't include contracts, becoming somewhat of an amateur historian and explorer. And so Drasten's life continued, taking contract after contract, mission after mission. The only notable events that occured in this period was Drasten's development of his own experimental cybernetic devices and implants, most times testing them on himself.

In 15 ABY, after about five years of his career, Drasten decided to join the call for the reformation of a New Jedi Order, travelling to D'Qar for a new adventure.

Skills:
-Expert in engineering and electronic devices
-Amature Adventurer and Historian
-Very good with blasters and marksmanship
-Enhanced human traits (cybernetics)
-Good duelist (main focus is Form II Makashi, however, is also quite skilled in Form V Djem So and Form VII Juyo)
-Quick and Eager Learner
-Fast Improviser
-A bit more resistant to pain (torture tend to numb you a bit)
Weaknesses:
-A sometimes fragile control over his darker side which he tries to cover with his witty and outgoing attitude. This could potentially make him slip up, allowing that darkness and anger in his heart to jump out and reveal it's ugly face
-EMP and Ion blasts would be able to malfunction and even disable Drasten's different cybernetics, especially his arm
-Specific events or actions might trigger Drasten's PTSD, though he does a fairly good job at hiding it, it may cause him to freeze up in certain combat situations, leaving him vulnerable in battles
-When in situations that require more heavy strikes or more heavy duty lightsaber forms, Drasten usually switches his lightsaber to its heavier form, making it more potent as well as bigger, however, this strains the lightsaber crystal he uses (which has been slightly damaged) making it more unstable, which shows in its appearance when activated (basically, imagine Kylo Ren's lightsaber blade). This may be exploited by enemies (in more so other force users), in which they could potentially short circuit it or even make it unstable enough to blow up (eg: disrupting some of its wiring or such with the Force)
-At times he may or may get potentially easily distracted in combat situations (whether through talking too much or things reminiscent of darker times, it may vary), though his general alertness of his surrounding area with the Force and cybernetics generally counter that
-This may not count as a weakness, however, Drasten tends to prefer to work with people being treated as partners rather than as one person serving under another. He is obviously okay with being treated as a sort of underling (duh), however, he may show a bit more rebellious behaviour if that's the case.

RP Example: It's an old post sir, but it checks out

DO NOT REMOVE: HK-47

Apprentices get gteen or blue bog standard lightsabers. No exceptions.

Furthermore force sensitives typically dont exhibit any case of force power s until after they've been trained. The Skywalkers being outliers and even then couldn't do anything without training.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Wed May 02, 2018 8:32 pm

eyyyy Warg, wassup.

I would advise you that your character never really found out about his force sensitivy, but that he could at times maybe see beyond or feel as if something within him pushed him to do somewhat outstanding things sometimes. Simple more subtle stuff.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Wed May 02, 2018 8:38 pm

RP is now closed. Anyone working on an application (as in having already posted their intentions) are free to app, but new arrivals will be turned away due to space constraints. Will look at the new application soon.

Yvren
Secretary

Founded: Apr 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yvren » Wed May 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Hey OP could I switch out A'ro's lightsaber color to yellow?

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed May 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Yvren wrote:Hey OP could I switch out A'ro's lightsaber color to yellow?

Don't see why not. Just note that these training lightsabers are just for this trial. You'll get something that can actually cut afterwards to use until making your own sabers.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Wait, so can someone more specifically tell me what the problems with my apps are? Because i'm getting a lot of bits and bobs but nothing really solid yet
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Wed May 02, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed May 02, 2018 9:12 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Wait, so can someone more specifically tell me what the problems with my apps are? Because i'm getting a lot of bits and bobs but nothing really solid yet

I'll go in-depth tomorrow because I'm heading to bed but quickly 1) he seems to be a one-man army and 2) aside from appearing a bit overpowered he comes across as a bit edgy, but I can point out specifics when I get back online.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Wait, so can someone more specifically tell me what the problems with my apps are? Because i'm getting a lot of bits and bobs but nothing really solid yet

I'll go in-depth tomorrow because I'm heading to bed but quickly 1) he seems to be a one-man army and 2) aside from appearing a bit overpowered he comes across as a bit edgy, but I can point out specifics when I get back online.

I mean, he isn't, he's just been an efficient bounty hunter for about five years whose had a lot of experience in that short period

Plus the enhanced cybernetics, but that's not uncommon, I mean look at swtor
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed May 02, 2018 9:20 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:I'll go in-depth tomorrow because I'm heading to bed but quickly 1) he seems to be a one-man army and 2) aside from appearing a bit overpowered he comes across as a bit edgy, but I can point out specifics when I get back online.

I mean, he isn't, he's just been an efficient bounty hunter for about five years whose had a lot of experience in that short period

I advise you put some tragedy into his life. Failures and hardships that made either a better person or a bitter and resentful one. Show him as a flawed man who has not only physical vulnerabilities, but also emotional ones. Make his life tragic enough that its sympathetic but not that it comes across as edgy or hopeless. Just my two cents.
"I do as I please"

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Wed May 02, 2018 9:20 pm

Beiarusia wrote:I'll go in-depth tomorrow because I'm heading to bed but quickly 1) he seems to be a one-man army and 2) aside from appearing a bit overpowered he comes across as a bit edgy, but I can point out specifics when I get back online.

There are issues leaning towards Mr Gary Stu, but we’ll get back after consolidating and confirming the issues.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 9:27 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:I mean, he isn't, he's just been an efficient bounty hunter for about five years whose had a lot of experience in that short period

I advise you put some tragedy into his life. Failures and hardships that made either a better person or a bitter and resentful one. Show him as a flawed man who has not only physical vulnerabilities, but also emotional ones. Make his life tragic enough that its sympathetic but not that it comes across as edgy or hopeless. Just my two cents.

I mean he was tortured nearly to the point of insanity by his own uncle, and lost his beloved father during the Battle of Jakku, and his mother was killed by said uncle
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Wed May 02, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed May 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Arengin Union wrote:I advise you put some tragedy into his life. Failures and hardships that made either a better person or a bitter and resentful one. Show him as a flawed man who has not only physical vulnerabilities, but also emotional ones. Make his life tragic enough that its sympathetic but not that it comes across as edgy or hopeless. Just my two cents.

I mean he was tortured nearly to the point of insanity by his own uncle, and lost his beloved father during the Battle of Jakku, and his mother was killed by said uncle

oof, then try and add a little more flaws or weaknesses to compensate for the skills he has. Or maybe lower it all down a bit, bio's tragedy included. I would advise you to revise the bio and make it more complex than tragedy tragedy tragedy. Trust me.
Last edited by Arengin Union on Wed May 02, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do as I please"

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:I mean he was tortured nearly to the point of insanity by his own uncle, and lost his beloved father during the Battle of Jakku, and his mother was killed by said uncle

oof, then try and add a little more flaws or weaknesses to compensate for the skills he has. Or maybe lower it down a bit. I would advise you to revise the bio. Trust me.

Look, can you guys at least reserve a spot for me? Cause if I have that many problems with my app, I'm gonna need some time for revision cause that app took me a loooong time and a lot of effort to complete

On a side note, I'll probably wait for the final words of the OP before editing
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Wed May 02, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Warg or Antic

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed May 02, 2018 9:53 pm

Arengin Union wrote:oof, then try and add a little more flaws or weaknesses to compensate for the skills he has. Or maybe lower it down a bit. I would advise you to revise the bio. Trust me.

Look, can you guys at least reserve a spot for me? Cause if I have that many problems with my app, I'm gonna need some time for revision cause that app took me a loooong time and a lot of effort to complete

I think the OP said that anyone who had put an App before the close was in the clear.
"I do as I please"

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Look, can you guys at least reserve a spot for me? Cause if I have that many problems with my app, I'm gonna need some time for revision cause that app took me a loooong time and a lot of effort to complete

I think the OP said that anyone who had put an App before the close was in the clear.

Yeah, I read that a bit earlier

Still gonna wait till he says something about it, cause I haven't been in a good Star Wars RP for a while, and i'd really like to do so
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Wed May 02, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed May 02, 2018 10:55 pm

Arengin Union wrote:I think the OP said that anyone who had put an App before the close was in the clear.

Still gonna wait till he says something about it, cause I haven't been in a good Star Wars RP for a while, and i'd really like to do so

Want me to be soft or honest about the app?
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Thu May 03, 2018 2:34 am

Anowa wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Yeah, I read that a bit earlier

A soft approach really put a halt on emotional attacks but kind of not really sending the messages sometimes.

A honest approach is really...the opposite. You should do what you feel best, Anowa.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu May 03, 2018 2:44 am

Anowa wrote:Want me to be soft or honest about the app?

A soft approach really put a halt on emotional attacks but kind of not really sending the messages sometimes.

A honest approach is really...the opposite. You should do what you feel best, Anowa.

I wasn't asking you Tito.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Thu May 03, 2018 2:52 am

Anowa wrote:

I wasn't asking you Tito.

I'm giving suggestion.
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu May 03, 2018 3:05 am

Arengin Union wrote:I think the OP said that anyone who had put an App before the close was in the clear.

If that’s the case the App will need some reworks.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Thu May 03, 2018 4:03 am

Beiarusia wrote:
Yvren wrote:Hey OP could I switch out A'ro's lightsaber color to yellow?

Don't see why not. Just note that these training lightsabers are just for this trial. You'll get something that can actually cut afterwards to use until making your own sabers.

Yeah, I'd like yellow after the trails too.
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Thu May 03, 2018 4:52 am

Stristia wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:I think I'm gonna go for an Echani, in the end. Will post when I have time, likely not tonight.

That’s a solid choice, although the most I know about the Echani comes from the KOTOR games. Are there any other SW materials that have them involved in greater depth? They don’t even really appear beyond item descriptions in those games.

There's more info on Wookiepedia, so I'll be using that.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Thu May 03, 2018 4:55 pm

Anowa wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Yeah, I read that a bit earlier

Honest I Guess, don’t worry about my emotional state, i’ve taken a lot of heavy criticisms and flames before in the past and I usually lived, though if it is particularly rude enough (which I wouldn’t mind either, btw) expect me to brood and sulk in the corner for a few days or so (just a warning)

I know that there are most likely a lot more problems with my app then this, but if one of the main factors is his connection to the Force and previous Force training, I already have an idea to replace it with
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Thu May 03, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Warg or Antic

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu May 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Anowa wrote:Want me to be soft or honest about the app?

Honest I Guess, don’t worry about my emotional state, i’ve taken a lot of heavy criticisms and flames before in the past and I usually lived, though if it is particularly rude enough (which I wouldn’t mind either, btw) expect me to brood and sulk in the corner for a few days or so (just a warning)

I know that there are most likely a lot more problems with my app then this, but if one of the main factors is his connection to the Force and previous Force training, I already have an idea to replace it with

Expect a extensive stripping of it within the next 10 hours.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu May 03, 2018 5:28 pm

oof
"I do as I please"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse