NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Jedi Academy [A Pub RP] (OOC-DEAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best Lightsaber Colour?

- Blue
11%
- Green
11%
- Yellow
19%
- Violet
15%
- Orange
4%
- Pink
4%
- Red
15%
- OTHER
22%

Total votes : 27

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:34 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Could I ask of what age at latest are you allowed to join the New Jedi Order?

There's no official cutoff age. One Apprentice is 48.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Could I ask of what age at latest are you allowed to join the New Jedi Order?

When you're starting an order from scratch, many of the old traditions are thrown out the window. Hence why Luke'll have a bazillion apprentices, some of them are old, and you can flirt and have relations with tour coworkers.

Assuming this is based off of Legends.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Danceria wrote:When you're starting an order from scratch, many of the old traditions are thrown out the window. Hence why Luke'll have a bazillion apprentices, some of them are old, and you can flirt and have relations with tour coworkers.

Yeah. Based more on how the game treated things.

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Name: J'Dar Kalla
DO NOT REMOVE: HK-47

I'd like the picture in a spoiler or floated to the right. ACCEPTED.
Linea is just gonna love this guy.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:43 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

OH! Right, I forgot about how in the game the initiates are automatically picked as apprentices

I thought it was the whole "train as an initiate" and then get picked as a padawan
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Cainesland wrote:An old historian. Someone who was around 1000 years old, and was around when the Yavin Code was signed and the republic started forming again. Someone who studied the history of civilizations and the biology of some of the galaxies flora and fauna, and wrote some books on it. And someone who served as an advisor in the court of Serenno and Papa the Hutt.

Are you wanting to be a Knight or an Apprentice? My only concern is that given his age he'd be above Skywalker, unless, for some reason, he never studied the Force which is unlikely to an extent given his species' connection to the Force.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:OH! Right, I forgot about how in the game the initiates are automatically picked as apprentices

I thought it was the whole "train as an initiate" and then get picked as a padawan

Nah. Can't be too picky. Everyone has already demonstrated some latent Force connection, so that's good enough to be considered for training, so long as you're not too far down into the Dark Side.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Danceria wrote:When you're starting an order from scratch, many of the old traditions are thrown out the window. Hence why Luke'll have a bazillion apprentices, some of them are old, and you can flirt and have relations with tour coworkers.

Yeah. Based more on how the game treated things.

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Name: J'Dar Kalla

I'd like the picture in a spoiler or floated to the right. ACCEPTED.
Linea is just gonna love this guy.

Why's that? Why...Linea is going to love him?

EDIT : Oh, yeah. A loyalist from the other side.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:51 pm

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Why's that? Why...Linea is going to love him?

The Empire did kinda genocide her people that one time.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:53 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Why's that? Why...Linea is going to love him?

The Empire did kinda genocide her people that one time.

Can't blame us entirely, though. (Speaking from the Empire perspective).
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:59 am

Northern Poland wrote:Name: Randolph Thompson
Species:Human

Appearance: Blue eyes, , 5'7, 165 Pounds, Light White Skin, Freckles covering his face, no facial hair, a slight scar next to his left eye,and brown hair.

Lightsaber: Standard, Blue
Ship: Doesn't have one, though he hitches rides from other people.
Equipment: holopad, 1 TX-23 Fireworm Heavy Blaster Pistol.

Likes: Bread,riding speeder bikes, exploring, fixing and building things.
Goals: Traveling the Galaxy

Background: He was born on the desert planet of ambria, at 4 BBY. His father ran with a gang on the desert planet, and his mom was killed shortly after his birth. From a young age, he knew he had to get off the planet. The Planet had slarge Dark side presence, and he didn't know it. he had his first accidental run in with the force when he was 6. He moved a rock without touching it, and he was scared of what he could do. His father found out 2 years later, and tried to sell him off to the highest bidder, which would have probably sold him to the remnants. He stole his dad's speeder bike, and rode off into the desert.He drove for 4 Days to find a space port, and he had to stay away from anyone he saw outside of the port. He knew his father was looking for him, so he had to hide along the way, but he stopped at trading posts to buy stuff. He then found a space port that carried a few large cargo ships, and a bunch of smaller ones. He ditched the speeder bike in the sand, never to be seen again. He managed to hide on a cargo ship heading for Naboo.

He managed to get off the ship without getting caught, and he mostly scavenged for food. He managed to get some joyrides on speeders, and enjoys it alot. He used to repair some speeders for money, but he didn't get paid well. He built his own little robot, then sold it to buy a holopad. When he was 17 a jedi Knight found him while he was trying to move something without touching it. The Jedi Knight took him to the new Jedi order, and they accepted him. he was made a kind of Limbo apprentice, since there haven't been any trails.* He is currently looking for new parts to build another one, maybe something like a Pit droid.

Skills: hand to Hand, Using Speeder Bikes, and Good at fixing things
Weaknesses:
1. He is suspicious of people, not working very well with others.
2. He does try to jump into some situations, even though most of them don't really concern him.
3. He is arrogant, believing that he is stronger than he actually is.
RP Example:

Since there hasn't been trails, and because luke didn't start the youngling academy until 22 ABY, would he automatically made a apprentice, or would he be waiting for trails?
I'm a mostly BBY person, mainly Galactic civil war, And trying to start with the Old Republic era
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:21 pm

tag and darn imperial bastids
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Concerning the bio, he wouldn't have been left in limbo as he'll be arriving with the other recruits in 15 ABY. He'll be an apprentice as he's already been "accepted" by the Jedi Knights so long as he does nothing to force his removal. I'll give you a chance on the condition that: 1) you try to improve your grammar and 2) you listen to any constructive criticism posted by me or others. ACCEPTED.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:01 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

Concerning the bio, he wouldn't have been left in limbo as he'll be arriving with the other recruits in 15 ABY. He'll be an apprentice as he's already been "accepted" by the Jedi Knights so long as he does nothing to force his removal. I'll give you a chance on the condition that: 1) you try to improve your grammar and 2) you listen to any constructive criticism posted by me or others. ACCEPTED.

I've improved a tiny bit, I might be better
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:50 pm

I’m going to go cry in a corner now because NS made me lose all my progress on my app
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:21 pm

Tribe of Rinos wrote:I’m going to go cry in a corner now because NS made me lose all my progress on my app

We'll go ahead and give you a bonfire funeral as tribute.

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007

Postby Brusia » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Name: Martius Shan
Species: Human

Appearance:
(6'4'', 175lbs)

Rank: Knight (though apprentice would be fine too, if that works better)

Lightsaber: Blue, single-bladed ancient restored lightsaber
Ship: The Renascor
Equipment: R2-07, DL-18 blaster, ancient restored armor

Personality: Martius' experiences have left him slow to trust, and the countless friends he's lost over the years have made him somewhat cold and hesitant to befriend others for fear that he may lose them too. That said, those who get to know Martius well enough will find him a loyal compatriot and honorable man who always strives to do the right thing and atone for the sins of his past.
Dislikes: Dishonor, the Dark Side, laziness
Goals: Help the New Jedi Order to grow and avoid the mistakes of the past to help atone for his past mistakes.
Fears: Failing the New Jedi, the Dark Side

Background:
Born into a family with a long history of a strong connection to the Force going back countless generations, it was no surprise when Martius was discovered to be Force Sensitive. He was brought to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant while still an infant, and was raised by the Order. Like many younglings he trained under Master Yoda for much of his youth, until completing his Initiate Trials at the age of 10 and becoming a Padawan. A natural with a lightsaber, he caught the eye of the Echani Jedi Master Meetra Fenni, who would go on to select him as her apprentice. Eager to impress his new Master, Martius was extremely diligent in his training with Master Fenni, and learned a great deal in a short amount of time. Meetra was impressed enough by Martius' performance that she even began to train him in the Echani martial arts in addition to his Jedi studies.

After learning the basics of the lightsaber forms, Martius decided to focus his studies on Form V Djem So, which he studied with his master and further supplemented with the Echani techniques she taught him, and Form III Soresu, which he learned from the Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig alongside a number of other Padawans. When not studying on Coruscant, Martius accompanied his Master on a variety of adventures (and the occasional misadventure) ranging from mediating negotiations to battling pirates in the Outer Rim. While studying for his Trials he also became very interested in Galactic History, particularly when he learned that an ancestor of his named Satele had once been none other than the Grand Master of the Jedi Order. History continued to be a major point of interest for him, even after successfully completing his Trials and becoming a Jedi Knight, to the point that he even once considered becoming a full-fledged Jedi Historian.

Martius still stuck with his Master for a few years after attaining Knighthood, feeling there was still much he could learn from her, and the two got in a number of scuffles with the Trade Federation in the years leading up to the Clone Wars. Unfortunately however, those small fights could not prepare them for the scale of combat they would face on the planet of Geonosis. Though Martius would survive the battle, thanks in large part to ARC Commander Maverick, the clone who would later become his XO, his Master was not so fortunate. In the wake of Meetra's death, Martius began devoting every waking moment to honoring her memory and sacrifice by doing everything in his power to preserve the Republic and the Jedi Order by winning the war they were now faced with, at any cost.

Thanks in large part to his studies of military history, Martius proved to be an exceptional strategist, and unlike most Jedi, tended to focus on the long term benefits and detriments of his actions, rather than their immediate consequences. This led to Martius developing a sort of "Needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few" mentality, and that combined with his devotion for the Republic's cause would serve him well over the next three years as he led the 53rd Legion in battles all over the Galaxy: from the crystalline skyscrapers of Christophsis, to the shadow world of Umbara, the dense jungles of Felucia, and most everything in between. Martius, Maverick, and the 53rd all fought valiantly in each engagement they found themselves thrust into, and the Jedi General received numerous commendations for his actions in the war.

This mentality would eventually come to backfire on Martius however, when in 19BBY the Jedi was informed that a civil war had broken out on the planet of Tinnel IV, and that one of the factions in that war had defected to the Separatists. When the CIS deployed an army of battle droids to back up their faction, Martius was ordered to drive them off the planet. When he arrived however, he quickly learned that his task would be far more difficult than was originally thought, as the super tactical droid commander employed a strategy similar to that used at Nabat on the planet Ryloth, only considerably more refined. The droid commander on Tinnel IV occupied the Separatist faction's Capital, a major port city on the planet, and instead of grouping his proton cannons in a small area with a small amount of civilians near the weapons to deter a direct assault, it had proton cannons placed all throughout the port, using all of its denizens and infrastructure to deter an attack. The super tactical droid was also intelligent enough to bring far more cannons than were used at Ryloth.

After driving the Sepratist flotilla out of the system in a short naval battle, Martius' fleet orbited the planet, and after examining the situation Martius and his advisors decided to try and replicate Obi-Wan's plan, and after night fell on the port city Martius and a group of some 200 clone troopers set out in ten gunships towards the planet's surface in an attempt to land outside the port, sneak in, and disable the guns. Unfortunately, the super tactical droid expected the Jedi to do precisely that, and shortly after entering the planet's atmosphere the gunships were subjected to a massive barrage of AA fire. In a matter of seconds seven of the gunships were destroyed, and with no hope of making it to the surface intact, Martius ordered the remaining gunships to return to the fleet.

Upon returning to his flagship, Martius discussed the situation with his advisors and things weren't looking pretty. They'd received reports that the flotilla they drove out of the system had linked up with a Separatist fleet, and that that fleet seemed to be headed towards the Tinnel System. Martius' subordinates had already contacted the Republic to request reinforcements, but had been informed that the Republic fleet was overstretched as it was, and that they simply didn't have any reinforcements to send. Meanwhile, it appeared that much of the Separatist army in the port city was preparing to mobilize and begin its conquest of the rest of the planet. Martius knew that if the droids weren't defeated before their fleet arrived and established a blockade, the droids would likely be able to conquer the entire planet before the Republic could muster enough forces to attempt to drive them from the world, and if they managed to set up more of those proton cannons on the surface by then the Republic would almost certainly sustain extremely heavy losses in any such campaign; losses the Republic simply could not afford, and if they were unable to reclaim a Core World it could well cost the Republic the war. With little time to think, Martius weighed what few options he had and ultimately decided that the fate of the Republic and the lives of the people of an entire planet outweighed those of the people in a single city, and ordered an orbital bombardment of the port.

Within minutes, the proton cannons and the entire Separatist army was destroyed as the port city was reduced to ash. When the Separatist fleet learned of the bombardment, they decided it was simply not worth the resources to attempt another invasion, and were diverted to other systems. The battle for the Tinnel System was won in a single stroke, but at a heavy cost; over 50,000 civilians were killed in the bombardment, and the ripples through the Force as those countless souls cried out in terror only to be instantly silenced would haunt Martius for the rest of his life. When the dust settled and Martius returned to Coruscant, there was a great deal of debate over the his actions: some believed them to be a strategic necessity, and felt the citizens who betrayed the Republic deserved what they got; while others declared the bombardment to be barbaric and declared Martius to be the "Butcher of Tinnel IV." His strongest supporter turned out to be Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, who lauded Martius' actions, and even awarded him with the Cross of Glory, declaring him the "Hero of Tinnel IV" and "A great asset to the Republic." When Martius met Palpatine in person, the Chancellor seemed almost...happy to hear about the bombardment, but the Jedi was still too shaken at the time to make anything of it.

The Jedi Council turned out to be much less understanding than the Chancellor however, and though some defended his actions as necessary, the majority of the Council found his conduct at Tinnel IV to be unbecoming of a Jedi, and called Martius before the Council to stand trial for his actions. Still guilt-ridden over what he'd done, Martius said nothing in his own defense, and so was found guilty and sentenced to exile from the Order. Wanting to get away from the war and society in general, Martius decided to head for Hutt Space, and eventually wound up on Nar Shaddaa: the Smuggler's Moon.

Once on Nar Shaddaa, Martius began taking whatever odd jobs he could find to survive. Eventually he managed to save up enough money to buy a small apartment, and soon grew a beard, changed his name, and got himself a blaster and a new set of clothes, hoping to get away from his old life and start anew. That old life wasn't so quick to leave him behind however, as every time he closed his eyes he could picture the faces, and hear the dying screams of the innocent people he'd ordered killed on Tinnel IV. As he struggled with the morality of his decision, he became depressed, started to drink heavily, and his fragile emotional state began to loosen his bonds to the Force. When the Jedi Purge began, he unconsciously severed those bonds altogether as the shock from the deaths of nearly everyone in his old Order combined with his already fragile state may well have killed him.

It was... difficult for the former Jedi to adjust to life without use of the Force, and harder still to come to the realization that his Master's sacrifice, and everything he had done during the war, had been completely in vain as the Republic was destroyed from within and transformed into the vile Galactic Empire. Believing the loss of his Force sensitivity to be punishment for his actions, Martius spiraled deeper into depression and alcoholism, nearly committing suicide at one point, only to be interrupted by the screams of a youngling. When he investigated the source of the screams, he discovered a group of slavers had killed the child's family and were attempting to kidnap the child; an attempt which Martius quickly put a stop to. After taking the child to her surviving relatives, Martius learned that the slavers he killed had a bounty on their heads, and after collecting on them, took up a job as a bounty hunter to put a stop to the most villainous scum that plagued Nar Shaddaa.

As the years dragged on, Martius put an end to the crime sprees of no small number of vile criminals and earned himself a sizable amount of credits doing so. Eventually he also began to come to terms with his actions during the Clone Wars and losing his sensitivity to the Force, learning how to work and fight without it. During one bounty contract, Martius arrested a smuggler wanted for murdering a man over a pazaak game gone bad, who he soon found out had been smuggling Jedi and Sith artifacts for the Empire. One of the artifacts Martius recovered was a Jedi holocron, and after interrogating the smuggler he learned that the Empire had contracted numerous smugglers throughout the Outer Rim to find and bring such artifacts to the Empire. Fearing the damage the Sith could do with the knowledge contained within the holocrons, and seeing a chance to redeem himself in some small way as a Jedi, Martius spent the credits he'd saved up over the years on a ship and under the guise of a competing smuggler, set off on a personal quest to recover as many holocrons as he could and either hide or destroy them to keep them out of the hands of the Sith.

For over fifteen years now Marcus has been hunting down holocrons, and has so far managed to destroy five Sith holocrons and hide six Jedi holocrons in three different secret locations where neither the Empire nor their smugglers are likely to find them any time soon. He also studied the teachings of those Jedi holocrons, and through that study has begun to reconnect with the Force. While searching through an ancient Jedi Temple, Martius was even able to recover and restore an ancient lightsaber and suit of armor, and when not studying or hunting holocrons, he has used much of his free-time to practice his lightsaber forms, working to reacquire the old skills he'd largely lost over the last couple decades.

Apart from a couple of scrapes with competing smugglers, Martius had largely been alone during his quest, until one day when he was scavenging for sorely needed supplies in an old crashed Consular-class cruiser, he came across a surprisingly intact R2-series astromech droid. After replacing a couple of damaged parts and charging the droid up, Martius learned it had the designation R2-07, and like Martius it was a forgotten relic of the Clone Wars. Martius brought the droid up to speed on everything that had happened in the last twenty years, and with the Republic gone the droid declared it wished to stay with Martius. As Martius was flying in a craft that had once been used by the Republic, the droid proved invaluable in helping to maintain and repair the vessel, and over time R2-07 came to be the closest thing Martius had had to a friend since his expulsion from the Order.

Fifteen years into his hunt for holocrons, Martius had exhausted his supplies and with no nearby wreckage to scavenge, was forced to return to civilization to refuel and resupply. Once he had landed however, he learned of all the events that had happened while he was gone, most notably of the fall of the Empire, rise of the New Republic, and the establishment of the New Jedi Order. Thinking that helping this New Order to grow and avoid making the mistakes of the old Jedi Order might further help him atone for his past crimes, Martius decided to head for D'Qar and see if the New Jedi would be willing to accept his help...

Skills:
*Talented lightsaber duelist, particularly skilled in Form III Soresu and Form V Djem So
*Excellent strategist and tactician
*Good with a blaster
*Well-versed in Galactic history
*Decent pilot

Weaknesses:
*His Force abilities are still quite weak as he continues to recover from losing his bond with the Force, and he will likely need assistance in re-learning his old abilities
*His experiences have left him somewhat cold and withdrawn
*While not yet a dinosaur, Martius is no spring chicken either and as such his reflexes will likely be somewhat lacking compared to younger opponents

RP Example: viewtopic.php?p=31077544#p31077544

Last edited by Brusia on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:54 am

Name: Jaedcla Rownea (Jae for short)
Species: Human

Appearance: Best picture I could find

Jae is five foot four and 135 pounds with pale skin. He has gray eyes and brown hair.

Lightsaber: Blue training
Equipment:

Personality: Ambitious, stubborn, and clever
Dislikes: Senseless death

Background: Jae was born on Arkanis to a line of nerf herders. On his father’s ranch, it was his job to keep the livestock safe. His uncle was a Jedi Guardian who survived through Order 66, but was killed in the early days of the Great Jedi Purge by Darth Vader. He was born two years after the defeat of the Emperor, so he never knew firsthand the atrocities of the Empire. One day, out in the field, Jae found a small broken down Pit Droid. He dragged it home and began to work on it, teaching himself through trial and error. Over the years, he began to bring the droid with him everywhere and decided to call it Pit, which sounded better to him than DUM. They became inseparable, sometimes getting into trouble.

Jae was discovered by a wandering Jedi Knight two years later. At the time, Jae stole an apple and was trying to avoid the merchant. The Jedi stopped Jae and the merchant caught up with him. The Jedi payed off the apple, along with a “fee” for the trouble Jae put the merchant through. The Jedi brought Jae home and talked to his parents, with Jae outside. He brought Jae to D’Quar, to train in the Jedi arts.

Skills:
•Form II: Makashi combat style
•Engineering
•Droids
•Agile
Weaknesses:
•Using advanced force powers
•Vehicles
•Refuses to hurt anyone
•Fragile

RP Example: can you use my bio? If not, this is the best one I could find. I’m not sure where my best one is

Last edited by Tribe of Rinos on Mon May 14, 2018 6:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
-SHEOGORATH

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:59 am

Rannoria wrote:tag and darn imperial bastids

That’s Skyrim, not Star Wars
-SHEOGORATH

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Brusia wrote:Name: Martius Shan

Looks good, however, due to the plot I ask that you nix the idea of him being a Force Wound. Cutting your connection to the Force is fine, as that's been happened before several times, but you would't necessarily need to be a void. Does he still have the Jedi Holocrons or were they hidden? Otherwise, ACCEPTED.

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:21 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Brusia wrote:Name: Martius Shan

Looks good, however, due to the plot I ask that you nix the idea of him being a Force Wound. Cutting your connection to the Force is fine, as that's been happened before several times, but you would't necessarily need to be a void. Does he still have the Jedi Holocrons or were they hidden? Otherwise, ACCEPTED.

Well making him a void was done more as a homage to Meetra Surik from KotOR 2 and to help explain how he avoided the Inquisitorius without being proximate to a Wound like Tatooine, but if it doesn't mesh with the plot I can nix it. And I was thinking he will have hidden most of the Jedi holocrons, but kept one to study which I was going to have him bring to Luke as a show of good faith if that's alright.

Edit: Made the edit to his weaknesses section to cut out the Force Wound bit.
Last edited by Brusia on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Brusia wrote:...

It's mostly because the plot will focus a bit on Force Wounds so wanted to keep such topics a bit rare.
Otherwise, everything is good.

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:59 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Brusia wrote:...

It's mostly because the plot will focus a bit on Force Wounds so wanted to keep such topics a bit rare.
Otherwise, everything is good.

Ah gotcha, and thanks, I look forward to participating in the RP :)

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:03 am

Could I make my character have been abducted, trained and tortured by a former Imperial Inquisitor? Only to later be able to kill him and escape?
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:00 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Could I make my character have been abducted, trained and tortured by a former Imperial Inquisitor? Only to later be able to kill him and escape?

I can allow it so long as you keep things reasonable.

I'll be working in the IC when I can, but expect a few more days to allow those working on apps a chance to finish.

Additionally, if people wish to figure out their teams in the OOC then by all means. Still waiting on a few apps but y'all can try to coordinate, otherwise I'll assign as I see fit. Concerning the poll, the Empire is by far the most favored.

Yvren
Secretary

Founded: Apr 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yvren » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:51 pm

What's your stance on Droid Companions? I'm working on a Kel Dor Mechanic, and I thought it would be cool if he had a tutor droid from childhood that he kept around and just kept modifying it until now it's more of a utility/personal assistant droid for him.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Yvren wrote:What's your stance on Droid Companions? I'm working on a Kel Dor Mechanic, and I thought it would be cool if he had a tutor droid from childhood that he kept around and just kept modifying it until now it's more of a utility/personal assistant droid for him.

So long as it's combat capabilities are nonexistent or severely limited then is should be fine. A few people have astromech droids so it should be fine. Also, are you making a Knight or Apprentice? We need more of the latter.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse