NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:31 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
United Human Planets wrote:For Kyo, I was thinking one of these two myself. Either way I think he would have become a Chunin by the time the time skip has come and gone, and that he would have activated his Sharingon. The main question is really just how he's gonna wear his hair.

Personally, Im leaning towards Option A right now, since I think it fits his personality better, but who knows once the events of Arc 1 have come and gone.

Based off of strict appearances. I like B, but honestly on the other end of things that one may look a little...too Uchiha. A may be the more unique choice.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking.

A big part of Kyo's character is that he is a little separate from most Uchiha's in that he is a little shy and introverted, rather than being as stoic and mission oriented as the rest of his clan, so I think that the first one better highlights his slight differences from the rest of the Clan without being to off the wall.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Oh my! Lots of pages to go through, and I need to finish my bios! Curse my long hours at work.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:23 pm

All right...so what teams need a wind dude?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Danceria wrote:All right...so what teams need a wind dude?

Whichever team you want. Its basically first come first serve for team spots.

Also, you may want to consider the Jonin in charge who will be spending a lot of time with your character. For example training under Kimiko...may not be very fun. She is extremely serious in such matters.

And when you have no IC and are already planning ships. :p
Anyone want to ship with Shinobu?
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Whichever team you want. Its basically first come first serve for team spots.

Also, you may want to consider the Jonin in charge who will be spending a lot of time with your character. For example training under Kimiko...may not be very fun. She is extremely serious in such matters.

Hakaku on the other hand, is much more laid back, but takes shit from no one.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:And when you have no IC and are already planning ships. :p

Kyo might, since she's trying to make friends with Uchiha's, he's already got one thing down.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:36 pm

United Human Planets wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Whichever team you want. Its basically first come first serve for team spots.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:And when you have no IC and are already planning ships. :p

Kyo might, since she's trying to make friends with Uchiha's, he's already got one thing down.

There is making friends and then there is making friends.

But on a serious note I already considered it. Plus for some reason I feel like a Uchiha x Uzumaki pairing just fits. I honestly would ship Sasuke with Karin.

And in this setting it kinda has that Romeo x Juliet theme behind it. Also, looking back at your photos for Kyo I take it back. Original pic has spiky hair and the A picture has spiky hair. Go option A.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:53 pm

But on a serious note I already considered it. Plus for some reason I feel like a Uchiha x Uzumaki pairing just fits. I honestly would ship Sasuke with Karin.

And in this setting it kinda has that Romeo x Juliet theme behind it. Also, looking back at your photos for Kyo I take it back. Original pic has spiky hair and the A picture has spiky hair. Go option A.

Ninja Romeo And Juliet sounds like a crazy book.

And Im thinking A as well.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:57 pm

I shall not make her a fan girl however. She will want to get along with the Uchiha Clan but do not expect her to be chanting Kyo's name with stars in her eyes. One of the reasons that Tenten is my Naruto Best Girl is that she is one of the only female characters not constantly clinging on a guy. Aside from Temari that is. Tenten and Temari are awesome.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:59 pm

I shall not make her a fan girl however. She will want to get along with the Uchiha Clan but do not expect her to be chanting Kyo's name with stars in her eyes. One of the reasons that Tenten is my Naruto Best Girl is that she is one of the only female characters not constantly clinging on a guy. Aside from Temari that is. Tenten and Temari are awesome.

I wasnt expecting as much, I figured it would be more of a mutual thing.

Also, I agree, Temari is the shit.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:03 pm

I love Hinata as much as the next person but we need to be honest. She was a stalker.

My Top 5 Naruto Girls are probably
1: Tenten
2: Temari
3: Ino
4: Hinata
5: Shizune

I do really like Tsunade, should at least give her an Honorable Mention.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:17 pm

I love Hinata as much as the next person but we need to be honest. She was a stalker.

Hinata is pretty great, but I would agree that she's pretty weird, especially in part on. I think she rounded out more by part two, but it still took a while.

My personal favorites are

1: Temari
2: Tsunade
3: Tenten
4: Shizune
5: Sakura

Now, I know what your thinking, 'Sakura? But she's the worst, all she does is obsess over Sasuke.' And I would agree that that is a thing, but I think that she has one of the best character arcs throughout the series, going from pretty much a useless fan girl to the student of Tsunade, a strong and powerful fughter, and one of the best medical ninja in the Village. As well as this, I think that she is the rock that many of the other characters need, otherwise they would all go off half cocked like a bunch of dip shits.

And since we're on the topic, here's my favorite male characters,

1: Gaara
2: Shikamaru
3: Kankuro
4: Kakashi
5: Jiraiya

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm

I'm still making my app, will be Jonin, just trying to get the techniques and see if I want to have two element releases like a frost release.

One thing he will have is boxing as a rare and nearly forgotten taijutsu but it goes with his fighting style when he's sober, also each technique does have some kind of description so forgive me if I'm slow on getting the app up.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

WIP

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Name: Aido Sagara
Village: N/A (Was originally from The Land of Iron)
Clan: N/A
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Wind
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Known Techniques:
Iaido
Strengths:
*Aido's speed has been described to be 'God-Like' and as such his style is built around his speed.
*Kenjutsu-Aido is a master of the blade, with very little left to learn in the arts of Samurai Swordsmanship
*Aido has also mastered infusing his katana with wind chakra, and increasing its cutting edge, range ect.
Weaknesses:
*In a sense, Aido's style is rather limited, he depends upon being faster and outmaneuvering his opponents. If he cannot accomplish this than he is at a severe disadvantage
*Aido wears no armor at all, and cannot sustain any serious injuries and continue fighting with his usual speed
Bio:
Aido was born into a family of Samurai in the land of Iron. He took great pride in his lineage and worked hard to honor it. His life had changed however when his family had come across a young orphan boy which they took in. The boy, named Ryu, became an adopted brother to Aido. Both boys trained together often and each were gifted in the art of swordsmanship. Aido was among the fastest to wield a blade and Ryu was physically powerful and possessed nearly inhuman strength and stamina. Together, the pair were a unbeatable combination. But as they grew older, their differences became more apparent.

Aido had dedicated himself to not only the style of swordsmanship of a Samurai, but their code of conduct in Bushido as well. Ryu however was far more wild and reckless. And despite becoming a prodigy with a blade. His ambition and recklessness was becoming seen as increasingly unfitting of a Samurai of such stature. As such it was to no one's surprise when the two were tested for who would be welcomed into the General's personnel guard, that it was Aido who was accepted rather than Ryu. Ryu, felt humiliated and had left the land of Iron for a time. Only to return a few years later seemingly a changed man. Graciously accepted back into the fold he waited for a precise moment. He found it when the General had taken ill on a stormy night, and most of his guard asleep. Except for Aido himself. Ryu attacked the General in his own quarters and met blade to blade with his adopted brother. Unable to gain the advantage and finding himself on the defensive, he seized the General's infant daughter Sura and fled.

Aido gave immediate pursuit. Just as he was about to catch up to Ryu, he was caught unprepared for an ambush by some Shinobi mercenaries which Ryu had allied himself with. Defeating all of them, but wounded Ryu was long gone with the child. Aido had failed to kill the assassin, his own brother, and had failed to retrieve the lost heir to the Land of Iron. Returning in disgrace, he begged permission of the General to commit Seppuku. However, it was denied him. Rather, he was exiled. And would live as a Ronin. Never to return to the land of Iron. Obeying he left that night, and with nothing else to do, he searched for any leads on the young girl. Now, six years later he approaches Konoha, hoping to find some lead in his search.
Theme Song:
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

EDITED

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Hinata is pretty great, but I would agree that she's pretty weird, especially in part on. I think she rounded out more by part two, but it still took a while.

Now, I know what your thinking, 'Sakura? But she's the worst, all she does is obsess over Sasuke.' And I would agree that that is a thing, but I think that she has one of the best character arcs throughout the series, going from pretty much a useless fan girl to the student of Tsunade, a strong and powerful fughter, and one of the best medical ninja in the Village. As well as this, I think that she is the rock that many of the other characters need, otherwise they would all go off half cocked like a bunch of dip shits.

No, I agree that Sakura does get much better as the series goes on in the realm of her personal development in areas outside of Sasuke. She matures greatly, again in areas outside of Sasuke. But her now canon pairing with Sasuke is a contender for my worst canon pairing in Anime ever. Rivaled only by Chi Chi and Goku.

Hinata is a great character, and while she is guilty of some light stalking. She is changed for the better from Naruto's unintentional influence. And it is really fulfilling to see her development and actually getting what she wants. My only issue with her is that her development, while great, is tied exclusively to Naruto. Romantic, but it does not make a independent character. And I life some stronger independent women.

Favorite Male Characters are...

1: Shikamaru
2: Gaara
3: Rock Lee
4: Jiraiya
5: Might Guy

Honorable Mention: Naruto
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:35 pm

wait is it fine if my ninja knows laido or do I need to change it

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:40 pm

Strala wrote:wait is it fine if my ninja knows laido or do I need to change it

Its fine, but do not expect to be better than the Samurai at it. :p

No really, you can keep it. Nice to have another sword master.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Strala wrote:wait is it fine if my ninja knows laido or do I need to change it

of course not also is there room for another jonin sensei
Last edited by Strala on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Strala wrote:

of course not also is there room for another jonin sensei

We may need another Jonin actually if we get many more Genin. My team only has one space left and Team 3 only has room for 2. So yes, we could use another Jonin sensei.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:44 pm

No, I agree that Sakura does get much better as the series goes on in the realm of her personal development in areas outside of Sasuke. She matures greatly, again in areas outside of Sasuke. But her now canon pairing with Sasuke is a contender for my worst canon pairing in Anime ever. Rivaled only by Chi Chi and Goku.

Hinata is a great character, and while she is guilty of some light stalking. She is changed for the better from Naruto's unintentional influence. And it is really fulfilling to see her development and actually getting what she wants. My only issue with her is that her development, while great, is tied exclusively to Naruto. Romantic, but it does not make a independent character. And I life some stronger independent women.

Favorite Male Characters are...

1: Shikamaru
2: Gaara
3: Rock Lee
4: Jiraiya
5: Might Guy

Honorable Mention: Naruto

Solid points all around.

And I cant argue at all that Sakura's pairing with Sasuke was ridiculous. I felt a little cheated by that in all honesty. I couldnt help but feel frustrated by how a character, who's whole character arc was about gaining independence and respect, ended up with a bland bad boy character who isnt even present in their life for most of the story, especially considering that Sasuke has never done anything for her. It was just ridiculous, and totally undermined the idea that Sakura was a new, mature and capable character. \

Still, other than that, I think she's an awesome character with a great arc.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:45 pm

For the sake of love polygons, I shall make my Yotsuki dude 13, young enough to hit on the Uichia girl, but old enough to go with that 14 year old water girl should the Plot demand Romeo x Juliet.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Danceria wrote:

For the sake of love polygons, I shall make my Yotsuki dude 13, young enough to hit on the Uichia girl, but old enough to go with that 14 year old water girl should the Plot demand Romeo x Juliet.

The Uchiha is a boy, the Uzumaki is the girl. :p

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Danceria wrote:

You may be in for a surprise, considering that the only accepted Uchiha character is a dude.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Strala wrote:of course not also is there room for another jonin sensei

We may need another Jonin actually if we get many more Genin. My team only has one space left and Team 3 only has room for 2. So yes, we could use another Jonin sensei.

I have a Jonin on the way, should be done by tonight.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:50 pm

So trying to do the medical-nin Jonin. How many techniques can I know without going too OP on the healing? I just want to know so I can add the Wind-style and the Taijustu.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Ralnis wrote:So trying to do the medical-nin Jonin. How many techniques can I know without going too OP on the healing? I just want to know so I can add the Wind-style and the Taijustu.

Most of us so far seem to have between 6 and 10, so I would aim for that area.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse