NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed May 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Likewise, I motion to continue things.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Atreidya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Thu May 10, 2018 7:55 am

Alright now we just need someone to post.

North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Thu May 10, 2018 8:21 am

I'm cool with keeping it going but I need my app approved

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu May 10, 2018 10:51 am

Atreidya wrote:Alright now we just need someone to post.

A problem with team based rps is that if one member of the team drops out or is much less frequent than others it fucks up the entire team. Perhaps each players should control a full team of Shinobi?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu May 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Either way as far as I can tell this RP is going to need a serious restructuring. The structure and progression of the story was built on the team concept. So I am going to have to work a new one out even if we keep going here, and essentially need a soft retcon of events in the IC so far to accommodate new characters and remove inactive ones.

I am going to have to update the character roster and look over the new apps since.

I am considering a new story that will allow characters to pick groups in the IC interaction rather than being managed OOC. Or perhaps something like a sandbox where everyone can do what they want and I will just introduce optional 'missions' for characters to take on.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu May 10, 2018 7:51 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting, just with irl and trying to figure out something to post after the diplomatic meeting made me have writer's block. I'm still willing to give it a shot via a soft retcon if that's what we're going for.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Fri May 11, 2018 8:26 pm

I'm still here! Laptop was in the shop since Saturday but i'm still all for continuing this. Apologizes for the week-long absence.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed May 16, 2018 6:51 pm

I am very sorry.

But I do not think I will be reviving this or continuing it. The past few days have brought new RL issues that have limited my NS time in these past few days and my enthusiasm for the project has suffered for it.

That being said, if anyone wants to restart this or make a new Naruto RP. Please feel free to use anything I put together in this one.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse