NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:49 pm

Strala wrote:
Asturial wrote:
Does he need trained maybe he can be pressed into another team as like a teaching assistant by proving his worth or something. I mean he is a Chunin.

I mean he doesn't I would love him to help train my team
So I can slack off

Assuming you can find him before he gets stuck in another team.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:16 pm

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:
Strala wrote:I mean he doesn't I would love him to help train my team
So I can slack off

Assuming you can find him before he gets stuck in another team.

How about he finds my team first?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Strala wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Assuming you can find him before he gets stuck in another team.

How about he finds my team first?

Change your team's mission to a seek-and-capture, trust me, it'll be fun.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Strala wrote:How about he finds my team first?

Change your team's mission to a seek-and-capture, trust me, it'll be fun.

um alright why though?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Strala wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Change your team's mission to a seek-and-capture, trust me, it'll be fun.

um alright why though?

It forces them to think critically, use thier stealth, etc

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Strala wrote:um alright why though?

It forces them to think critically, use thier stealth, etc

yeah but so does getting the bento boxes

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:27 pm

Strala wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:It forces them to think critically, use thier stealth, etc

yeah but so does getting the bento boxes

Yeah, but if you choose someone who is exceptionally good at misdirection as a target, you would have plenty of time to slack off.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Strala wrote:yeah but so does getting the bento boxes

Yeah, but if you choose someone who is exceptionally good at misdirection as a target, you would have plenty of time to slack off.

true true, but making my cute little genin suffer is also fun

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Strala wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Yeah, but if you choose someone who is exceptionally good at misdirection as a target, you would have plenty of time to slack off.

true true, but making my cute little genin suffer is also fun

That maybe so, but one should also consider that you can do the capture mission, and torture your trainees.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Strala wrote:true true, but making my cute little genin suffer is also fun

That maybe so, but one should also consider that you can do the capture mission, and torture your trainees.

but starving them especially the Inuzuka :(

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:49 pm

Strala wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:That maybe so, but one should also consider that you can do the capture mission, and torture your trainees.

but starving them especially the Inuzuka :(

Make it a competition, whoever brings the target can choose who gets bento.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Strala wrote:but starving them especially the Inuzuka :(

Make it a competition, whoever brings the target can choose who gets bento.

I'll think about it

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:31 pm

The Hokage shall never starve! Mhahaha.

Anyways, much work to do Hot Dogs to be made and consumed. Posts to write. Rosters to update. And more writing. As well as a new poll creation.

OP is a thankless job. :p

Also, happy that Sakura got at least one vote. No idea that she was be that behind. And Hinata was a predictable win. Although the four way tie we had going for a while was nice to see. Made me wonder who would win in the end.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:33 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:The Hokage shall never starve! Mhahaha.

Anyways, much work to do Hot Dogs to be made and consumed. Posts to write. Rosters to update. And more writing. As well as a new poll creation.

OP is a thankless job. :p

Also, happy that Sakura got at least one vote. No idea that she was be that behind. And Hinata was a predictable win. Although the four way tie we had going for a while was nice to see. Made me wonder who would win in the end.

THE Hokage shall never starve never said anything about future Hokages :p

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Yo, sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I'm on a trip right now.

I should be able to get a post up in a day or so.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:03 pm

United Human Planets wrote:Yo, sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I'm on a trip right now.

I should be able to get a post up in a day or so.

Don't worry your pal Sora is getting the humidifer for you

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Best Naruto Girl Poll Results!

And in an unsurprising 1st place in a close race Hinata Hyuga takes the lead and the crown as the best girl in Naruto. All of those years of chasing after the lead character has payed off for her as she reigns supreme over all other Kunoichi in the Shinobi World as her husband reigns as Hokage.

And in 2nd Place we have a 3 way Battle Royale between these powerful ladies in both character and ability! All of these women were contenders for the top spot but ended up sharing a just beneath the crown assuming they do not kill each for it!

Then in an astounding upset, we have the Weapon Meister herself, TenTen. Despite getting very little screen time, she has managed to snatch 3rd place away from series mainstays such as Sakura Haruno! And beating out rival women who were heavily involved with one of the series most popular male characters, Sasuke Uchiha. Truly an underdog win here people!

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:08 pm

I guess people like Stalkers? :blink:

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Strala wrote:I guess people like Stalkers? :blink:

Ah, it was harmless. Not all stalking is created equal my friend. There are the Hinatas of the world. And then there are...the Yunos.

Also, I am literally shocked at TenTen getting 3rd. I mean, I have blinders for the girl. But who else voted for her?

My votes were TenTen, Temari and Tsunade.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:12 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Strala wrote:I guess people like Stalkers? :blink:

Ah, it was harmless. Not all stalking is created equal my friend. There are the Hinatas of the world. And then there are...the Yunos.

Also, I am literally shocked at TenTen getting 3rd. I mean, I have blinders for the girl. But who else voted for her?

I voted Tsunade, Konan, and Kurenai

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Strala wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:

I voted Tsunade, Konan, and Kurenai

Well, I voted Tenten as I said, total blinders for her. I mean, before we meet Tenten. We meet characters like Sakura and Ino, both of which were just total fangirls. I enjoy both, Ino more than Sakura. But I like stronger, independent women. Tenten was among the first to really sow signs of that. She was not a fan girl. She has obvious respect for Neji, but literally everyone did, even Jonin. And she was driven to become a skilled Shinobi. Add in with personnel design choices I like, such as the Chun-Li hair style and chinese influence design. The weapon focus skill set ect. I was really looking forward to more of Tenten, and never got it. Not to mention she was in my favorite Team. A Team Guy was always great to watch. Mostly for Lee and Guy.

Temari is more of what Tenten promised with a dominant attitude. She was always felt when she was in a scene and has a real rough girl streak combined with a sharp mind. She was a obvious pick.

Then we have Tsunade. A surface of laziness, gambling addict, alcoholic. Everything you would NOT want from a Hokage. But beneath that was a woman with much emotion and deep love for those around her who lost too much. Not to mention her insane levels of strength when she debuted.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:26 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Naruto Pole Snip

-Waves tiny Temari banner-
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 pm

Konan is my literal 2d waifu
...!?!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:10 am

Good news and bad news. Good news is that I finished a One Shot I had been working on and now that has freed up a lot more time to work on my other duties here.

Bad news is that I was unable to accomplish much here today.

But better news is that I am off tomorrow and I think the next day and with my other side project finished I should be back in action.

Atreidya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:46 am

Strala wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Name: Tonan Chinoike
Village: Unknown, somewhere in the Valley of Hell
Clan: Chinoike Clan
Appearance:
Chakra Natures: Lightning Release
Kekkei Genkai: Ketsuryugan: Grants the user with access to more powerful Genjutsu, as well as manipulation of any liquid with high concentrations of iron.
Known Techniques:
Genjutsu: Ketsuryugan
Bell Ring Genjutsu
Genjutsu Communication
Lightning Release: Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Offsetting Sound
Sly Mind Effect Technique
Chidori Senbon
Lightning Ball
Lightning Strike
Zeus
Ketsuryugan Needed:
Temple of Nirvana Technique
Tsukuyomi

Strengths:
Lightning Release: Tonan is highly skilled in his own element, to say the least. Those who dare to get too close will most likely be met with a wave of Lightning Balls or Chidori Senbon, if they manage to find him after he uses Lightning Release: Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar.

Genjutsu Fighter: Most of Tonan’s techniques revolve around the use of various genjutsu, and has large chakra reserves to use such techniques.

Ketsuryugan: His Ketsuryugan grants him the ability to perform very powerful genjutsu, such as Tsukuyomi.

Genjutsu Disruption: His Offsetting Sound is a great asset against other Genjutsu users, as the technique removes victims from a genjutsu’s influence.

Survival Experience: His childhood living off of scarce resources makes him an adept survivalist.

Weaknesses:

Last Resort: Tonan lacks control of his Ketsuryugan, and can only activate it if he truly believes that death is imminent, his or others.

No Taijutsu: He also lacks versatility in taijutsu, making him easy to defeat if one can get up close and personal.

Chakra Nature: Due to Tonan’s chakra nature, those with a Wind type chakra nature have a natural advantage.

Bio: Tonan lived out a peaceful childhood, as he, his family, and others hid away in the Valley of Hell, never to be found by any outsider, no matter the cost. Like everyone else, he too had strived to ensure the secrecy of his village, and soon discovered himself to be quite adept at Genjutsu, effectively throwing any would-be discoverers off of the path to the village.

For many years, he would keep up the responsibility of redirecting travelers, and having to train as a ninja as well, making it difficult to juggle in between the two, and as a result, he lagged behind in his classes, and had more than a few close calls. Tonan soon realized that he'd have to choose to either protect the village full-time and give up on becoming a ninja, or risk revealing the village to outsiders to peruse his dream.

Unsure what to do, he asked the village leader, a wise and straightforward man, about what the best option would be. The leader simply answered the young boy’s question with another. “When you look at a falling leaf, does it fall straight down?” The leader asked. Tonan responded with a no, saying that a leaf’s path is unpredictable. “Then why do you expect me to choose your future, when not even you know?” The leader responded, saying that it was the boy’s choice alone. With this, the boy meditated on it, and with a decision made, he continued to train and become a ninja, and a few years later, passed graduation exams and became a genin, before passing the village's own Chunin Exams.

Now, after a decade and a half of living in isolation, he began to wonder what else was out there, and packed his things and set a course for the Land of Fire’s Konohagakure.
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/94bGzWyHbu0

Who is going to train him

should we just make a new team and have Asturial be an actual sensei for three?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse