NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Strala wrote:
Asturial wrote:
Don't you have a team

That's the point I can have an apprentice to do all my work while I teach my team

That sounds a lot like an unpaid intern than an apprentice :p
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:58 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Strala wrote:That's the point I can have an apprentice to do all my work while I teach my team

That sounds a lot like an unpaid intern than an apprentice :p

hush no one needs to know that part, and after I'm done training my team I'll train my apprentice in the ways of how to clean,cook, make the bed, a and most important Iaido
Last edited by Strala on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asturial
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:59 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Asturial wrote:
That totally works for me.

This works for me too, i'd like to do this.

This will be great.

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:00 pm

Hey also could those Mizune techniques be used to possibly develop into some sort of tracking skill? It would definitely give reason as to why the two were paired together.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:04 pm

Asturial wrote:Hey also could those Mizune techniques be used to possibly develop into some sort of tracking skill? It would definitely give reason as to why the two were paired together.

I was actually just thinking about that, and the answer is probably yes. The Rats can be used to get information, since anything they pick up can be transmitted back to the Mizune in control. I'm sure he could develop more techniques relating to tracking using the rats, if thats where his training were directed.

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:09 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Asturial wrote:Hey also could those Mizune techniques be used to possibly develop into some sort of tracking skill? It would definitely give reason as to why the two were paired together.

I was actually just thinking about that, and the answer is probably yes. The Rats can be used to get information, since anything they pick up can be transmitted back to the Mizune in control. I'm sure he could develop more techniques relating to tracking using the rats, if thats where his training were directed.

It wouldn't focus on it really as Aikawa will likely test him to find his strengths and weaknesses and try to work to grow his strengths and even out his weaknesses. Getting anything to do with tracking would be extra kind of like Aikawa's trademark.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:10 pm

So anyone want to be my Apprentice I have an open spot

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Asturial wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:I was actually just thinking about that, and the answer is probably yes. The Rats can be used to get information, since anything they pick up can be transmitted back to the Mizune in control. I'm sure he could develop more techniques relating to tracking using the rats, if thats where his training were directed.

It wouldn't focus on it really as Aikawa will likely test him to find his strengths and weaknesses and try to work to grow his strengths and even out his weaknesses. Getting anything to do with tracking would be extra kind of like Aikawa's trademark.

Fair enough, we'll have to see where it leads then. i think it could be interesting. So i suppose its decided that Tokikazu will be the apprentice of Aikawa, as long as the Mizune Clans Creator is fine with it, and the OP passes a positive judgement on the app.
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:22 pm

I hope so I am pretty excited for this arrangement.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:16 pm

I'm surprised no one voted for Sakura yet.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:32 pm

Sometimes I wish I made Sora an Uzumaki because of his current image

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:26 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:Assuming Atlannia is alright with me making a Mizune Clan character, this is my second and final for now.

Name: Tokikazu Mizune
Village: Konohagakure
Clan:
Appearance:
Chakra Natures: Yin Release
Jinchuriki: No
Kekkei Genkai: Yes
Communing with Thieves Technique- This hidden technique is an unusual genjutsu that takes control of rats, allowing the user to command them and view their thoughts. These naturally stealthy creatures are excellent for stealth and reconnaissance but the Mizune clan also use them in combat by distracting and weakening their opponents, in particular many Mizune clan members can infuse their rats with yin chakra that, when the rat bites someone, places the victim under a genjutsu.

Known Techniques:
-Communing with Thieves Technique: This is a unique genjutsu used to control rats and the central technique of the Mizune clan. The rats of the Mizune clan are specially bred and trained to be receptive to this process, so practitioners can easily control large swarms of the creatures and even investigate their mind to retrieve information such as things they have heard, seen or smelled.
-Communing with Thieves: Explosive Sacrifice-Specially developed by Tokikazu and his father, this technique is just as it sounds. Hundreds if not thousands of rats are summoned with attached paper bombs. These creatures swarm a target and explode in a fiery blaze, usually giving the summoner time to escape or crippling a target.
-Communing with Thieves: Rat Reserves-Similar to the Explosive Sacrifice technique, rats are summoned in order to aid the summoner. These rats however contain vast amounts of chakra, stored within their body in an unnatural way, making them living, breathing Chakra reserves. The summoner may drain all of the Chakra stored within the rats body, thereby killing it due to the unnatural methods used to store it within the rat; Alternatively the summoner could retrieve most of the Chakra and leave the rat alive.
-Communing with Thieves: Rat Fireball -Another unique technique developed by himself and his father. Specially bred rats with fur that burns on the outside, allowing the rats to be living balls of fire. These rats are summoned as the other techniques are, and can be used in a variety of lethal and non-lethal ways. The Rats are usually unharmed by the technique.
-Communing with Thieves: Rat Swarm-Upwards of fifty rats are summoned in this jutsu, specially bred to have incredibly sharp fangs and strong jaws. They are also naturally good at swarming a target, sinking their teeth in an initiating a chakra drain which will last until the rats are removed and the injuries wrapped.
Strengths: Genjutsu is his strongest ability, followed by Ninjutsu.
Weaknesses: He's particularly weak with Taijutsu, as well as with his Chakra reserves. Hence the development of the Rat Reserves technique.
Bio: Tokikazu was born as the nephew to the Clans Head, and a year later the cousin of the newborn heiress. His lineage goes back the whole way to the Clans near-mythical founder, the homeless beggar who spoke to rats and protected his ancestors. His fascination in his clans Kekkei Genkai, its history and the role of Shinobi in the world left him with a burning desire to learn and honor his clan. From the moment he could walk he was watching and beginning to understand the interworkings of Chakra and his clans "gift." It was at his fathers insistance that he wait an additional year before entering the academy, so as to be in the same class as the clan-heiress. His free time was dominated by his studies, to which his father personally oversaw. He never developed close relationships with other students during his childhood, as they got in the way of his training.

He entered the Academy at an advanced level for his age, mostly due to his fathers rigorous training and need for perfection. Perhaps it was the Clans desperate situation, status and money-wise that made him so determined to ascend his child, but it didn't matter. His work ethic and determination, along with natural intelligence allowed him to excel once he entered official training. He easily mastered the Chakra-based classes, his only trouble coming from the hand-to-hand combat class or taijutsu. He's graduated from the academy and his desire to strengthen his clan and village are still existent. He's also gay, though this is kept private on account of protecting his families honor.
Theme Song: Theme

Also ACCEPTED. Always welcome to have another Mizune.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:17 am

Post is finished, sorry I did not mean to make Shinobu's section so short. I just could not think of much to write for getting medicine.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:03 am

Tag, I like the way this is panning out.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:06 am

Question, OP: Do you mind if the Yotsuki Clan "accidentally" saved the Chinoike clan?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 am

Shizuka post up, and I have no problem with other people using the Mizune clan btw..
...!?!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:29 am

Danceria wrote:Question, OP: Do you mind if the Yotsuki Clan "accidentally" saved the Chinoike clan?

Not at all.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:41 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Danceria wrote:Question, OP: Do you mind if the Yotsuki Clan "accidentally" saved the Chinoike clan?

Not at all.

I just figured that it could be the Kekkei Genkai/bojutsu of the Yotsuki clan, or possibly of Yuuta due to intermarriage. (His grandfather married a Chinoike clan member)

There would no doubt be tensions, as continuous movement from the Valley of Hell and the Valley of Clouds and Lightning, not to mention inmate stigma, would make relations between the Chinoike clan and the native clans, especially since their "blood bending chakra" would be used for a variety of uses in medicine. If permitted, Osamu Yotsuki (Yuuta's father) uses this technique to fashion powerful weapons, tools, and toy soldiers for his clientele (as in this timeline, Clan Yotsuki prides itself on its craftsmen), by bending metals like liquid.

3OP4u, or still good?
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:48 am

Danceria wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Not at all.

I just figured that it could be the Kekkei Genkai/bojutsu of the Yotsuki clan, or possibly of Yuuta due to intermarriage. (His grandfather married a Chinoike clan member)

There would no doubt be tensions, as continuous movement from the Valley of Hell and the Valley of Clouds and Lightning, not to mention inmate stigma, would make relations between the Chinoike clan and the native clans, especially since their "blood bending chakra" would be used for a variety of uses in medicine. If permitted, Osamu Yotsuki (Yuuta's father) uses this technique to fashion powerful weapons, tools, and toy soldiers for his clientele (as in this timeline, Clan Yotsuki prides itself on its craftsmen), by bending metals like liquid.

3OP4u, or still good?

Coincedentially, i was making a Chinoike character.
Last edited by The Cross and Davids Star on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:55 pm

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:
Danceria wrote:I just figured that it could be the Kekkei Genkai/bojutsu of the Yotsuki clan, or possibly of Yuuta due to intermarriage. (His grandfather married a Chinoike clan member)

3OP4u, or still good?

Coincedentially, i was making a Chinoike character.

Sounds great! Some Chinoike could still reside in Valley of Hell, unless you don't mind them hailing from the Valley of Clouds and Lightning. The Yotsukis are mostly your employers, and will attempt to stop you from wrecking ant ninja clan's face in. Other than that, you're not as outcast-y as before, and you are free to use your various Kekkai Genkei to heal/help build shiny tools. Of course, some of the more longstanding clans/those with ties to the Uchia Clan aren't too happy with the arrangement.

But that's an optional subplot. Seem fair?
Obligatory Quotes below

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:01 pm

so my sick friend Hakaku do you want to test our cute little genin together

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Coincedentially, i was making a Chinoike character.

Sounds great! Some Chinoike could still reside in Valley of Hell, unless you don't mind them hailing from the Valley of Clouds and Lightning. The Yotsukis are mostly your employers, and will attempt to stop you from wrecking ant ninja clan's face in. Other than that, you're not as outcast-y as before, and you are free to use your various Kekkai Genkei to heal/help build shiny tools. Of course, some of the more longstanding clans/those with ties to the Uchia Clan aren't too happy with the arrangement.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 pm

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:
Danceria wrote:Sounds great! Some Chinoike could still reside in Valley of Hell, unless you don't mind them hailing from the Valley of Clouds and Lightning. The Yotsukis are mostly your employers, and will attempt to stop you from wrecking ant ninja clan's face in. Other than that, you're not as outcast-y as before, and you are free to use your various Kekkai Genkei to heal/help build shiny tools. Of course, some of the more longstanding clans/those with ties to the Uchia Clan aren't too happy with the arrangement.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Wonderbar! Now the question is, do you wish to be a friend of Yuuta (and be from the Lighting Cloud Of Village)/know of his existence as the son of the Clan Head Honcho?
OR
Be from Hell Valley? Just so I can alter my character accordingly.
Obligatory Quotes below

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Edited few abilities from my app, not realizing that Barrage of Gentle Fists derived from Gentle Fists which is Hyuga-exclusive. Among other things as well. My character is like a potentially good Shinobi but no Gaara-level.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:I couldn't have said it any better.

Wonderbar! Now the question is, do you wish to be a friend of Yuuta (and be from the Lighting Cloud Of Village)/know of his existence as the son of the Clan Head Honcho?
OR
Be from Hell Valley? Just so I can alter my character accordingly.

I planned on Tonan, my characters name, to be from Hell Valley, however i don't mind if he and Yuuta could be friends.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse