NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:16 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Strala wrote:God why does an S-class missing-nin have to come to Konoha, I mean can't you give some of us A-ranks and S-ranks a rest. I mean Sora already has to deal with a genin team with a Hokage wannabe and an I was expected to be a shinobi by my clan. The second one isn't as bad as the first one, and Ishida is currently Sora's favorite student

Bah, wannabe Hokage is best student. :p

I think you mean Ishida is the best student

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:18 pm

United Human Planets wrote:
Strala wrote:I'm going to be using this to my advantage, all Sora needs to do now is finish testing his cute little genin read a little bit of smut and check up on his little brother is faring as a genin, give Hakaku some treatment and who knows maybe Hakaku might also want to read some smut so Sora will bring extra

Well, all that depends on what time you finish off with your Genin. You could either find them taking part in a Bell Test, or, much more excited, helping Hakaku buy a humidifier and figure out how to get it to work.

I already know what Sora's choosing, Let me help you buy the humidifier and you can figure out how it works.
gives him time to read his smut and it lets him check up on his brother

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:27 pm

Strala wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Bah, wannabe Hokage is best student. :p

I think you mean Ishida is the best student

She will grow on you, give it time.

Also, one thing about your post that confused me a bit.

Maki never actually 'called' anyone weak. She mentally implies it with a teammate I believe and she did say that she 'Refused to be trained by anyone weak.' But given context she never actually called her Jonin weak either.

She is just merely testing him.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Why do I get the distinct feeling that Team Akage is going to be the first to meet Tree Vegeta, because they are currently leaderless.

Only to be saved at the last minute by Oka-Santa's drunken afro-celtic jutsu ramblings.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:20 pm

Strala wrote:
Well, all that depends on what time you finish off with your Genin. You could either find them taking part in a Bell Test, or, much more excited, helping Hakaku buy a humidifier and figure out how to get it to work.

I already know what Sora's choosing, Let me help you buy the humidifier and you can figure out how it works.

Im down with this.

Plus, if your squad is along for the ride, we can have an impromptu party at Hakaku's place.

But no alcohol, there are children present. The only drug we need is Jutsu.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:22 pm

Danceria wrote:Why do I get the distinct feeling that Team Akage is going to be the first to meet Tree Vegeta, because they are currently leaderless.

Only to be saved at the last minute by Oka-Santa's drunken afro-celtic jutsu ramblings.

Not sure what the hell "Tree Vegeta" is, but color me intrigued.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:31 pm

Danceria wrote:Why do I get the distinct feeling that Team Akage is going to be the first to meet Tree Vegeta, because they are currently leaderless.

Oni, the obvious First Arc baddie, who may or may not be friendship'd over to the good guy's side as a juggernaut.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:38 pm

Danceria wrote:

Oni, the obvious First Arc baddie, who may or may not be friendship'd over to the good guy's side as a juggernaut.

Ah, I see.

I am OK with this.

But only if at some point in the fight, as Hakaku is trying to be all "Unseen Shinobi" on his ass with his sneaky jutsus and what not, and then Obi is able to get up behind him and surprises Hakaku so much that he sneezes on him as a sick self defense mechanism.

Or not, but I think it would be hilarious.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:40 pm

Danceria wrote:Oni, the obvious First Arc baddie, who may or may not be friendship'd over to the good guy's side as a juggernaut.

Ah, I see.

I am OK with this.

But only if at some point in the fight, as Hakaku is trying to be all "Unseen Shinobi" on his ass with his sneaky jutsus and what not, and then Obi is able to get up behind him and surprises Hakaku so much that he sneezes on him as a sick self defense mechanism.

Who would win?
A genetically engineered killer, designed to combat and kill Shinobi, already out for blood and with no creator to keep it in check.

OR

One sneezy boi and a semi-sober boi
Obligatory Quotes below

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:49 pm

Danceria wrote:
Ah, I see.

I am OK with this.

Who would win?
A genetically engineered killer, designed to combat and kill Shinobi, already out for blood and with no creator to keep it in check.

OR

Based on my knowledge of this meme and how it is structured, I am going to vote One Sneezy Boi and One Semi Sober Boi.

But who knows, memes are always changing and evolving, maybe I'm wrong.

But also based on my knowledge of Naruto and it's themes, I expect the power of love and believing in one's self will come into play for this Arc.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:51 pm

Danceria wrote:Who would win?

OR

Based on my knowledge of this meme and how it is structured, I am going to vote One Sneezy Boi and One Semi Sober Boi.

But also based on my knowledge of Naruto and it's themes, I expect the power of love and believing in one's self will come into play for this Arc.

Sneezy boi being Hakaku and Somewhat Sober Man to be Oka. We must not only believe in ourselves, but we must believe in the us that believes in us. Believe in the Yuuta who believes in you.

Just who the hell do you think I am?
Obligatory Quotes below

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:57 pm

Danceria wrote:

Sneezy boi being Hakaku and Somewhat Sober Man to be Oka. We must not only believe in ourselves, but we must believe in the us that believes in us. Believe in the Yuuta who believes in you.

My doom and destruction apparently.

But I'm ready for it. I've been de ads inside since I first saw Fox and the Hound.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:59 pm

Danceria wrote:Sneezy boi being Hakaku and Somewhat Sober Man to be Oka. We must not only believe in ourselves, but we must believe in the us that believes in us. Believe in the Yuuta who believes in you.

But I'm ready for it. I've been de ads inside since I first saw Fox and the Hound.

Gurrenn Lagann memes shall restore you, a counter balance of feels and heaven piercing drills.
Obligatory Quotes below

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:07 am

Danceria wrote:

Gurrenn Lagann memes shall restore you, a counter balance of feels and heaven piercing drills.

Perfect.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:09 am

Danceria wrote:Gurrenn Lagann memes shall restore you, a counter balance of feels and heaven piercing drills.

Perfect.

Now I wish my signature weapon was a drill...
Obligatory Quotes below

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:38 am

Danceria wrote:
Perfect.

Now I wish my signature weapon was a drill...

It's never to late to change your life. . .

Do it, make the plunge. . .

Drill your way to victory. . .

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:34 am

Strala wrote:I already know what Sora's choosing, Let me help you buy the humidifier and you can figure out how it works.

Im down with this.

Plus, if your squad is along for the ride, we can have an impromptu party at Hakaku's place.

If they're old enough to kill they're old enough to drink, also when said I'll bring extras I meant smut

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:29 am

Strala wrote:
Im down with this.

If they're old enough to kill they're old enough to drink, also when said I'll bring extras I meant smut

Yeah, peer pressure the genin!

Man, we're great at bein sensais.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:19 am

Okaaay soo. Good news and bad news.

Good news: Shizuka's picture is done, as is the Mizune clan logo, so those are good to go that char's all ready for IC action.

The bad news is that I'm probably not gonna have time to run two characters, so I have to withdraw Noriko, that was probably me getting a bit too excited and some other stuff came up suddenly.
...!?!

Atreidya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:29 am

If he is withdrawing noriko I have a friend who might be interested in the rp I will tg them and see if they want in.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:35 am

oh that's convenient, good thinking.
...!?!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:44 am

Danceria wrote:Now I wish my signature weapon was a drill...

GIGA DRILL NO JUTSU!

please do it
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:48 am

New Neros wrote:

GIGA DRILL NO JUTSU!

please do it

My Jutsu shall be the jutsu that pierces the heavens!
Obligatory Quotes below

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:10 am

Atlannia wrote:Okaaay soo. Good news and bad news.

Good news: Shizuka's picture is done, as is the Mizune clan logo, so those are good to go that char's all ready for IC action.
(Image)

(Image)
The bad news is that I'm probably not gonna have time to run two characters, so I have to withdraw Noriko, that was probably me getting a bit too excited and some other stuff came up suddenly.

Its fine, the pic fits great too by the way. A lot like how I would have imagined her to look.

Atreidya wrote:If he is withdrawing noriko I have a friend who might be interested in the rp I will tg them and see if they want in.

That would be awesome. If nothing else we still have two members and can use an NPC if needed until we get someone who wants the spot.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse