NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:19 am

Danceria wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:
Literally, he has plot armor.

I'll have one of my apps up tomorrow or tonight.

Holy shit I didn't realize :lol:
I'm also gonna post an app for a windy medic, but I'm not quite sure how much power is "too powerful". I definitely want to be a medic of some sort, but the info provided is...scant to say the least.

If your looking for things that medical ninja could use, just look up Medical Ninjutsu and the narutp wiki should give you a list of them all.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:34 am

United Human Planets wrote:
Danceria wrote:Holy shit I didn't realize :lol:
I'm also gonna post an app for a windy medic, but I'm not quite sure how much power is "too powerful". I definitely want to be a medic of some sort, but the info provided is...scant to say the least.

If your looking for things that medical ninja could use, just look up Medical Ninjutsu and the narutp wiki should give you a list of them all.

I'm not sure if Genin can be Medics, other than basically "slap a band-aid on them and hope you don't die".
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:36 am

Danceria wrote:

I'm not sure if Genin can be Medics, other than basically "slap a band-aid on them and hope you don't die".

Ah, that is a good point.

For that you would instead have to start training as a medic. Probably try and find a sensai who is a medical ninja.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:38 am

Danceria wrote:I'm not sure if Genin can be Medics, other than basically "slap a band-aid on them and hope you don't die".

For that you would instead have to start training as a medic. Probably try and find a sensai who is a medical ninja.

Perhaps knows a few basic first-aid?
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:42 am

Danceria wrote:

Perhaps knows a few basic first-aid?

There is basic level genin healing, but you'll mostly have to deal with medical equipment. However, Chunin level is where medical ninjustsu starts to come. So it would be good character grow to go from relying on equipment to using your own chakra.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:48 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Danceria wrote:Perhaps knows a few basic first-aid?

There is basic level genin healing, but you'll mostly have to deal with medical equipment. However, Chunin level is where medical ninjustsu starts to come. So it would be good character grow to go from relying on equipment to using your own chakra.

Hoorah! Could a member of Yotsuki clan grow up learning medicine from either Crazy Witch Doctor Relative or the folks in Kusagakure?
Obligatory Quotes below

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:48 am

Hmm, want to make a character who is a medic and a drunken fist practitioner, or a practitioner of disturbance taijutsu if possible.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 am

Ralnis wrote:Hmm, want to make a character who is a medic and a drunken fist practitioner, or a practitioner of disturbance taijutsu if possible.

Could you be the semi-inebriated sensei, willing to take a Wind-Chakra youngin'?
Obligatory Quotes below

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:58 am

Danceria wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something here.

I smirk at the prospect of the Worf Effect

The Worf Effect is very common in anime. Tis merely a part of the Genre.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:04 am

Danceria wrote:I smirk at the prospect of the Worf Effect

I mean, especially in a shonen story like Naruto.

You go into something with Shonen slapped on it and you are pretty much a given that the Worf Effect is going to come into play.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:05 am

Danceria wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Hmm, want to make a character who is a medic and a drunken fist practitioner, or a practitioner of disturbance taijutsu if possible.

Could you be the semi-inebriated sensei, willing to take a Wind-Chakra youngin'?

Was going to go wind chakra. What village is your character from?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:11 am

You go into something with Shonen slapped on it and you are pretty much a given that the Worf Effect is going to come into play.

Ya. Happened pretty much every arc in a DBZ RP I was in.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:25 am

Ya. Happened pretty much every arc in a DBZ RP I was in.

No surprises there.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:26 am

Ralnis wrote:
Danceria wrote:Could you be the semi-inebriated sensei, willing to take a Wind-Chakra youngin'?

Was going to go wind chakra. What village is your character from?

Either Yotsuki Valley of Clouds and Lightning, or Kusagakure. Not sure entirely.
Obligatory Quotes below

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:35 am

Danceria wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Was going to go wind chakra. What village is your character from?

Either Yotsuki Valley of Clouds and Lightning, or Kusagakure. Not sure entirely.

Hmm, may just be from there and have some unique wind techniques, like a flying drunken style or some such.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:36 am

Ralnis wrote:
Danceria wrote:Either Yotsuki Valley of Clouds and Lightning, or Kusagakure. Not sure entirely.

Hmm, may just be from there and have some unique wind techniques, like a flying drunken style or some such.

"Accidentally" spirals into you and gropes :P And from Valley of Clouds and Lightning? Or Kusagakure?
Last edited by Danceria on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obligatory Quotes below

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:37 am

OK, I have realized that I forgot theme songs in the character apps after promising them so now they have been added.

Also, I will begin reviewing apps in the next few hours as well.

I would also like to know, for anyone working on a app for a Konoha Genin, who would be interested in being on Team 9? That is Kimiko's team?
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:51 am

Danceria wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Hmm, may just be from there and have some unique wind techniques, like a flying drunken style or some such.

"Accidentally" spirals into you and gropes :P And from Valley of Clouds and Lightning? Or Kusagakure?

Kusagakure, have an interesting idea with the training they provide.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:OK, I have realized that I forgot theme songs in the character apps after promising them so now they have been added.

I would also like to know, for anyone working on a app for a Konoha Genin, who would be interested in being on Team 9? That is Kimiko's team?

I could make another Konoha genin character, just so we can work on rounding out a team.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:46 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:OK, I have realized that I forgot theme songs in the character apps after promising them so now they have been added.

My younger character could be on the team.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Oni App

Accepted Atria.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:30 pm

United Human Planets wrote:Hakaku Akage's App

Accepted.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:23 pm

I cant help but feel like Kimiko and Hakaku would spend a lot of time training together, considering that they both utilize the exact opposite fighting styles, with Hakaku being more long ranger and Genjutsu oriented, and Kimiko being short range and taijutsu and ninjutsu oriented.

Seems like it would be a good way for both of them to practice against their weakness.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:13 pm

I had not really thought about it, but should we have the Uzumaki Clan be a thing since we have the Uchiha ect?

They were practically wiped out as well in canon if I recall right were originally from the Land of Whirlpool or something. If we make the Uzumaki's a Konoha Clan it would probably be a chakra powerhouse Clan.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Name: Kyo Uchiha
Village: Konoha
Clan: Uchiha
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Fire Nautre
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan: The Sharingan provides a two, wide ranging abilities called the Eye of Insight, which allows the user to quickly predict and mimic or comprehend anything they see while it is activated. This allows them do do things such as copy and opponents jutsu as their opponent is performing it. The Second is the Eye of Hypnotism, which allows for, among other things, the Genjutsu: Sharingan, the ability to suggest certain actions or behaviors through eye contact, and also the ability to predict the near future actions of someone through highly careful observation.
Known Techniques: Body Replacement Technique
Clone Technique
Transformation Technique
Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Body Flicker Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Strengths: Kyo is a strong fighter, and prefers to fight in close or medium range. He is best at ninjutsu and taijutsu, and uses the techniques he knows to distract his opponent so he can get in close and attack while his opponents are off balance.
Weaknesses: Kyo is weak against genjutsu, and water release techniques.
Bio: Kyo was born in the Uchiha Clan, and from an early age he was noted for his reserved nature. He was always polite and kind, and always acted with intelligence. He was in many ways the exact opposite of his elder brother, who was restless and had a clear desire to not be held back by the expectations of the Uchiha Clan. In many ways, Kyo looked up to his brother, and was impressed by his brothers willingness to questions many of the traditions of the Uchiha Clan, and when his brother became a shinobi, Kyo soon followed after. He enrolled in the Ninja Academy when he was 7, and was considered to be a shy young man by his instructors, though he did well in his studies.

When he turned 9, his brother was badly wounded while on a mission, and much of the rest of the year was spent trying to focus on his work, but worrying about his brother as he went in and out of the hospital due to his injuries. Eventually, once it got close to summer, his brother died. His death left Kyo feeling lost, as his brother had been a rock in his life who had given him direction and a sense of purpose. Without him, Kyo felt unsure and like he had no place to go. To try and cover this pain, he threw himself into his work, and continued to train consistently, until he finally graduated at the age of 12. He was assigned to Team 9, where he hopes to be able to honor his brothers legacy by becoming a powerful shinobi.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O_M8IA ... un49G&t=0s
Last edited by United Human Planets on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse