NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:58 pm

United Human Planets wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:
No, I agree that Sakura does get much better as the series goes on in the realm of her personal development in areas outside of Sasuke. She matures greatly, again in areas outside of Sasuke. But her now canon pairing with Sasuke is a contender for my worst canon pairing in Anime ever. Rivaled only by Chi Chi and Goku.

Hinata is a great character, and while she is guilty of some light stalking. She is changed for the better from Naruto's unintentional influence. And it is really fulfilling to see her development and actually getting what she wants. My only issue with her is that her development, while great, is tied exclusively to Naruto. Romantic, but it does not make a independent character. And I life some stronger independent women.

Favorite Male Characters are...

1: Shikamaru
2: Gaara
3: Rock Lee
4: Jiraiya
5: Might Guy

Honorable Mention: Naruto

Solid points all around.

And I cant argue at all that Sakura's pairing with Sasuke was ridiculous. I felt a little cheated by that in all honesty. I couldnt help but feel frustrated by how a character, who's whole character arc was about gaining independence and respect, ended up with a bland bad boy character who isnt even present in their life for most of the story, especially considering that Sasuke has never done anything for her. It was just ridiculous, and totally undermined the idea that Sakura was a new, mature and capable character. \

Still, other than that, I think she's an awesome character with a great arc.

Agreed, again I do not dislike Sakura, I am actually a defender for the girl. Especially on her usefulness as a character. But for as much as she matured past the naive 12 year old fangirl and became a stupidly powerful Kunoichi, a expert medical nin ect. She never matured past her girl crush on Sasuke. And I get it, everyone has that school crush that makes no sense, but you are convinced that you are destined to be together. And 99% of the time, you are not, and you mature over it and move on. Sakura....never did. I am not saying that I wanted her to give up on Sasuke as a person. That is just not who she is. But for a relationship it just flies in the face of all the maturity she supposedly gained. The dude abandoned you, left you crying, knocked you out. Put you through emotional hell. Tried to kill you multiple times. Became a rogue ninja. More emotional hell.

And you still hitch yourself to him? We are hitting Harley Quinn levels here. Not to mention, you had one hell of an alternative with Rock Lee. And I suppose I get it, if you do not love the dude. You cannot be made to. But still, he never even had a chance while you waited for someone who may have "never" came around?

And even after you marry him, he is never home. To a point where his own child does not believe you are her mother and Sasuke nearly killed his own daughter because he has not seen her...possibly ever?

I cannot end this on a bad note however. I need to say something positive about their relationship. And I will. I will say this, that if nothing else I do believe that both Sasuke and Sakura understand each other. Sakura knows the kind of person that Sasuke is, and does not expect him to be there for family photos and picnics ect. And Sasuke knows that after everything he put her through, Sakura is loyal. She did not see anyone else when he was a terrorist. And so she certainly wont be messing around when he is away all the time like a trucker. 8)
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Solid points all around.

And I cant argue at all that Sakura's pairing with Sasuke was ridiculous. I felt a little cheated by that in all honesty. I couldnt help but feel frustrated by how a character, who's whole character arc was about gaining independence and respect, ended up with a bland bad boy character who isnt even present in their life for most of the story, especially considering that Sasuke has never done anything for her. It was just ridiculous, and totally undermined the idea that Sakura was a new, mature and capable character. \

Still, other than that, I think she's an awesome character with a great arc.

Agreed, again I do not dislike Sakura, I am actually a defender for the girl. Especially on her usefulness as a character. But for as much as she matured past the naive 12 year old fangirl and became a stupidly powerful Kunoichi, a expert medical nin ect. She never matured past her girl crush on Sasuke. And I get it, everyone has that school crush that makes no sense, but you are convinced that you are destined to be together. And 99% of the time, you are not, and you mature over it and move on. Sakura....never did. I am not saying that I wanted her to give up on Sasuke as a person. That is just not who she is. But for a relationship it just flies in the face of all the maturity she supposedly gained. The dude abandoned you, left you crying, knocked you out. Put you through emotional hell. Tried to kill you multiple times. Became a rogue ninja. More emotional hell.

And you still hitch yourself to him? We are hitting Harley Quinn levels here. Not to mention, you had one hell of an alternative with Rock Lee. And I suppose I get it, if you do not love the dude. You cannot be made to. But still, he never even had a chance while you waited for someone who may have "never" came around?

And even after you marry him, he is never home. To a point where his own child does not believe you are her mother and Sasuke nearly killed his own daughter because he has not seen her...possibly ever?

I cannot end this on a bad note however. I need to say something positive about their relationship. And I will. I will say this, that if nothing else I do believe that both Sasuke and Sakura understand each other. Sakura knows the kind of person that Sasuke is, and does not expect him to be there for family photos and picnics ect. And Sasuke knows that after everything he put her through, Sakura is loyal. She did not see anyone else when he was a terrorist. And so she certainly wont be messing around when he is away all the time like a trucker. 8)

I would say that my biggest issue with Sakura's relationship with Sasuke is the fact that, after he leaves, she spends the next few years with Rock Lee and Naruto. And I agree, no one can be made to love someone, and she clearly only considers them both to be friends, but come on. How is it that you can spend 4 years with two dudes who do nothing but treat you with the utmost respect, and then as soon as a bland, bad boy type of dude who you had a crush on when you were middle school aged shows back up, and who is still operating with the same personality he had when he was middle school aged, you go for that guy.

And I do think your right, its simply not in Sakura's character or personality to just give up on Sasuke. For all of her badassness, she is at heart a very caring person, so it wouldn't feel right if one day she just said, "Nah, fuck that guy, I dont care what happens to him anymore." But I still feel that at that point she should have known better about who Sasuke is as a person. I always felt that her reaction to Sasuke suddenly showing just the slightest interest in her after that should have been more along the lines of keeping him at arms length. After all, by the end of the series she has been established as an intelligent, and independent person, who I would have hoped could recognize a guy like Sasuke for the manipulator he is. In the end, it all felt a little cheap, and like there had been no real dynamic to begin with.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Name: Ryū Sora | The unsullied blade
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: None
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Natural element Wind Secondary element Fire
Kekkei Genkai: None
Known Techniques:
Vacuum Sword
Flying Sallow
Blade of Wind
Wind Style: Vacuum wave
Fire Release: Great Dragon
Wind Release: Great
Iaidō style kenjutsu
Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
THE LORD SUBSTITUTION JUTSU
Strengths: Sora is keen to attack his opponents at mid to close range due to his arsenal of ninjutsu. He is proficient in Wind ninjutsu and he is trying to master fire ninjutsus. He currently has a fire release Great dragon but that's the only fire ninjutsu he currently knows. He likes to use his Katana to eliminate his enemies

Weaknesses: Due to the fact that Sora has been focusing on short-range ninjutsu and his kenjutsu he has a hard time combatting enemies that tend to engage at a long distance.

Bio: Ryū Sora was born in Konohagakure and was predominately raised by his grandparents, with his father occasionally came to check up on him. It was during his childhood that inspired him to be a ninja like every little boy and girl that were raised in hidden village great or not. His mother had died during childbirth and his father never seemed to recover from the loss of his wife, and while he never blamed Sora for the loss of his wife, it had seemed like he had never spent much time with his son but rather spend time with his now precious life source called alcohol. It was the times with his father that truly made him feel weak and unimportant. Whenever his father got drunk he was aggressive, it didn't matter what happened since he could never remember what had happened when he awoke from his hazy daze. He would beat up Sora and while he never hurt Sora's grandparents physically his grandparents would also get yelled at. It was during those times that truly inspired him to be a ninja.

Sora entered the Ninja Academy when he was six, and at best he was above average. As he got older he learned more jutsus that he was glad to learn. While most weren't that practical his favorite from the academy was the substitution jutsu, but he never knew why the jutsu replaced him with a log most of the time. In all his tests and he had received an average score, but it didn't matter to him, as long as he became a ninja it didn't matter what his academy score was. Sora graduated at the age of 10 and was assigned to team 10. He was content in his genin group. He wasn't the best of his team, in fact, he was the worst among his group.

As he got older he started to feel helpless, he wasn't getting any better and the ninjutsus that he could do were sub-par by the time he turned 11 his teammates were leaps and bounds ahead of him already, but it was at the age of 11 when his feelings changed, he stumbled apon kenjutsu in the library. He was at first confused about why ninjas even needed to know Kenjutsu after all they were well ninjas not Samurai. They should have been focusing on ninjutsu, genjutsu, or taijutsu, but the more he read the more intrigued he became. He started borrowing more books and trying to learn more about kenjutsu, he even went to a store to buy a Katana. He would dedicate entire days practicing on a particular style that had caught his eye, it was called Iaido he practiced it for days on end but he never got far. When he the Chuunin exams came around he was unprepared for it. While he was practicing kenjutsu that weren't even currently helping other ninjas were practicing their ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. He was disqualified almost immediately. It was by a stroke of luck that a ronin was visiting on the day after the chuunin exam. He spent the next three years learning the way of Iaido with this ronin and by the time he retook the chuunin exams he had passed but not without a cost. His arms were bruised and cut and he couldn't use them for a month.

During his time as a chuunin, he accomplished several B-rank missions. He also took this time to train even more in the way of Iaido spend almost all of his spare time trying to master the way of Iaido. It was also this time that he grained a slight bit of renown. Everytime that he engaged in combat with missing-nin they couldn't but help notice the katana he carried with him, they would laugh at him and call him a samurai, but they would almost always regret their mocking. It usually took him one or three swings depending on the enemy to finish them off. It didn't help that he would coat his katana with wind-chakra to make it sharper and faster. He would name his sword hiryuu (flying dragon).

He would continue to be a chuunin, practicing his few ninjutsu and kenjutsu, and he still did his missions, but soon he was craving more. He no longer felt anything when he fought an enemy, and while others saw that as a good sign he didn't. He craved for the time that he would find and fight a worthy enemy. Whenever he went on A-class missions a Jonin he was always stuck fighting the people that weren't worthy to be killed by hiryuu. However, when Sora turned 22, the Hokage started receiving recommendations from his peers for him to be promoted to a jonin. Some of the Jonins that he went on A-class Missions with also recommended for him to promoted to Jonin. He was finally promoted the rank of Jonin at the age of 24. Now, after being a Jonin for five years now, Sora has volunteered to be the sensei for team 10.
In the academy he
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix1nKNZfr0s I know this is overused but I love this song
Last edited by Strala on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Danceria wrote:For the sake of love polygons, I shall make my Yotsuki dude 13, young enough to hit on the Uichia girl, but old enough to go with that 14 year old water girl should the Plot demand Romeo x Juliet.

The Uchiha is a boy, the Uzumaki is the girl. :p

It's current year. I suppose I could make him a young Jack Harkniss /sarcasm
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Strala wrote:Name: Ryū Sora
Village: Konohagakure
Appearance:
Chakra Natures: Natural element Wind Secondary element Fire
Known Techniques:
Vacuum Sword
Flying Sallow
Blade of Wind
Wind Style: Vacuum wave
Fire Release: Great Dragon
Wind Release: Great
Iaidō style kenjutsu
Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
THE LORD SUBSTITUTION JUTSU
Strengths: Sora is keen to attack his opponents at mid to close range due to his arsenal of ninjutsu. He is proficient in Wind ninjutsu and he is trying to master fire ninjutsus. He currently has a fire release Great dragon but that's the only fire ninjutsu he currently knows. He likes to use his Katana to eliminate his enemies

Weaknesses: Due to the fact that Sora has been focusing on short-range ninjutsu and his kenjutsu he has a hard time combatting enemies that tend to engage at a long distance.

Bio: Ryū Sora was born in Konohagakure and was predominately raised by his grandparents, with his father occasionally came to check up on him. It was during his childhood that inspired him to be a ninja like every little boy and girl that were raised in hidden village great or not. His mother had died during childbirth and his father never seemed to recover from the loss of his wife, and while he never blamed Sora for the loss of his wife, it had seemed like he had never spent much time with his son but rather spend time with his now precious life source called alcohol. It was the times with his father that truly made him feel weak and unimportant. Whenever his father got drunk he was aggressive, it didn't matter what happened since he could never remember what had happened when he awoke from his hazy daze. He would beat up Sora and while he never hurt Sora's grandparents physically his grandparents would also get yelled at. It was during those times that truly inspired him to be a ninja.

Sora entered the Ninja Academy when he was six, and at best he was above average. As he got older he learned more jutsus that he was glad to learn. While most weren't that practical his favorite from the academy was the substitution jutsu, but he never knew why the jutsu replaced him with a log most of the time. In all his tests and he had received an average score, but it didn't matter to him, as long as he became a ninja it didn't matter what his academy score was. Sora graduated at the age of 10 and was assigned to team 10. He was content in his genin group. He wasn't the best of his team, in fact, he was the worst among his group.

As he got older he started to feel helpless, he wasn't getting any better and the ninjutsus that he could do were sub-par by the time he turned 11 his teammates were leaps and bounds ahead of him already, but it was at the age of 11 when his feelings changed, he stumbled apon kenjutsu in the library. He was at first confused about why ninjas even needed to know Kenjutsu after all they were well ninjas not Samurai. They should have been focusing on ninjutsu, genjutsu, or taijutsu, but the more he read the more intrigued he became. He started borrowing more books and trying to learn more about kenjutsu, he even went to a store to buy a Katana. He would dedicate entire days practicing on a particular style that had caught his eye, it was called Iaido he practiced it for days on end but he never got far. When he the Chuunin exams came around he was unprepared for it. While he was practicing kenjutsu that weren't even currently helping other ninjas were practicing their ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. He was disqualified almost immediately. It was by a stroke of luck that a ronin was visiting on the day after the chuunin exam. He spent the next three years learning the way of Iaido with this ronin and by the time he retook the chuunin exams he had passed but not without a cost. His arms were bruised and cut and he couldn't use them for a month.

During his time as a chuunin, he accomplished several B-rank missions. He also took this time to train even more in the way of Iaido spend almost all of his spare time trying to master the way of Iaido. It was also this time that he grained a slight bit of renown. Everytime that he engaged in combat with missing-nin they couldn't but help notice the katana he carried with him, they would laugh at him and call him a samurai, but they would almost always regret their mocking. It usually took him one or three swings depending on the enemy to finish them off. It didn't help that he would coat his katana with wind-chakra to make it sharper and faster. He would name his sword hiryuu (flying dragon).

He would continue to be a chuunin, practicing his few ninjutsu and kenjutsu, and he still did his missions, but soon he was craving more. He no longer felt anything when he fought an enemy, and while others saw that as a good sign he didn't. He craved for the time that he would find and fight a worthy enemy. Whenever he went on A-class missions a Jonin he was always stuck fighting the people that weren't worthy to be killed by hiryuu. However, when Sora turned 22, the Hokage started receiving recommendations from his peers for him to be promoted to a jonin. Some of the Jonins that he went on A-class Missions with also recommended for him to promoted to Jonin. He was finally promoted the rank of Jonin at the age of 24. Now, after being a Jonin for five years now, Sora has volunteered to be the sensei for team 10.
In the academy he
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix1nKNZfr0s I know this is overused but I love this song

Accepted.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Danceria wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Hmm, want to make a character who is a medic and a drunken fist practitioner, or a practitioner of disturbance taijutsu if possible.

Could you be the semi-inebriated sensei, willing to take a Wind-Chakra youngin'?

Join me, and you'll a Wind-Chakra Sensei

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:33 pm

Name: Chizuku Oza
Village:Kusagakure
Clan:None
Appearance:
Chizuku is a very average Joe to a point that you wouldn't look twice. His distinguishable feature is that he's a drunk and he's a jonin and many people think that he's a disgraced. His skin is tanned, mixed blood with light hazel eyes. He is around 162lbs, 5"6 in height with some fat from drinking so much. He wears a bandanna that has his village's headband woven into it. He wears a form fitting shirt and pants, medical-nin bag is around his waste with the bag on his waist. His alcohol flask is on the side pocket of his bag for when he always wants to get drunk and feel good on a break.

Hair is shaved but rarely lets anyone see it, dirty brown in color.

Chakra Natures: Specializes in Wind Release but knows Water as it helps with medical-nin
Known Techniques:

Medical-nin
Chakra Scalpel
Mystical Palm Technique
Wide Healing
Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
Medical Water Release: Jellyfish

Wind-Style

Wind-style: Gale Walk
A style crafted by Chizuku to allow him to fly. Using chakra to manipulate the air around his feet, he can make himself be able to run on air as one can do so vertically or on water. It is a more advance technique that requires a good level of chakra control to pull it off. It's also very funny when he's drunk and good for parties

Wind-style: Jetstream Dash

Propels his body in a vacuum of air in high speeds. Mostly use as a full retreat or a reckless attack to increase the voracity of him being launched to the speeds of a human missile.

Wind-style: Immunsata Mode!

A style that combines the teachings of chakra control of the body and using wind-style to improve upon the effect. Immunsata mode is a yang-focused power, allowing him to use his taijustu with more speed than usual and can enhance his punches to have more impact should he wish. The styles that use it most are the Drunken Fist and the Hajme no Hakunda of his Taijustu styles.

Taijustu

Drunken Fist

Same as in Naruto but Chizuku had manage to bring out the abilities to a lesser, more controlled stance known as his Halfcup stance. This had became his bread-and-butter method as the unpredictable nature and the medical-nin being half-drunk all the time allows him to use the stance effectively.

Hajme no Hakunda

Also known as the Sweet Fist, Art of the Hands, or just straight up boxing Chizuku is one of the last practitioners of the taijustu. While its simple and limiting, something that isn't taught or practical in the world of the Shinobi, the techniques were able to sharpen the ninja's use of taijustu. No one knows that he practices this but can see in his stances, dodges, and punches that their fast and destructive. He mixes this with his chakra control and wind style to become faster when using this or anything from it, being able to bob and weave and land quick combos without the enemy knowing what hit him, also throwing projectiles with his jabs for long-range attacks.

He learned the School of the Cussing Butterfly. Mostly revolving around doing psychological warfare, feints, and evasive movement while trying to get the opponent to open themselves up with quick combos before coming in with heavy hits. Similar to Muhammad Ali

Strengths: He is an expert medical-nin and taijustu practitioner. He has a very fast fighting style that is capable of precise shots to critical points with explosive results, he is known to have the fastest hands in the village despite being a medical ninja. He is an expert in chakra control to enhance his physical abilities and perform high-level jutsu without much taxing on his body. Is capable of reading opponents and can hide his intentions from his enemies or friends, helps with his Sweet Fist when he's using some of the moves from the technique.

Weaknesses: Offensive ninjustu and genjustu. He has neglected to use offensive ninjustu because of his medical-nin training and his love for taijustu. Genjustu, while his he can see through it sometimes, he isn't proficient in the study of it and can be caught off-guard without help. He's taijustu techniques, Drunken Fist and Sweet Fist, require him to be completely drunk or sober to fight effectively. Drunken Fist comes with the "Drunken Frenzy" which makes him go berserk, attacking both friend and foe alike. Sweet Fist, while fast and can be devastating with chakra and wind style abilities, is too limiting with not being able to use kicks and grapples and can cripple his legs if he isn't careful. Is not that knowledgeable with Water release, only use it as a supplement for Medical jutsu.

Bio: Chizuku was born in a traveling band of brawlers and bandits who decided to settle down before being killed by Ninjas in Kusagakure. While the women and some of his family married and went to do other things with their lives, mostly in the way of being manual labor of fast food, his father never stopped fighting. He was pretty decent when it came to fighting but his bouts left him more injuries than victories and he soon retired because he was beaten into a coma for 2 weeks after one of his rivals jumped him on the street. His mother had to support them both while working two jobs and trying to make end's meet.

His father decided that Chizuku will become the first Oza ninja in family history to help support his family. His mother was not going to let her youngest son become a ninja to just get killed but knowing that the family needed money as the bills were pilling up, she had no choice. Chizuku entered at 5 1/2 and excelled in taijustu with the help of his father teaching him basic brawling but his academy skills surpassed his father's teachings. One thing he also showed was that he was smart, able to be above average for the common ninja which helped him pass his tests decently.

The Genin Exams came with him good at being a CQC fighter but he went to his mother and asked something that his father didn't want to hear, to become a medical ninja. This mostly came at the behest of his father become more unwell over the years but he wanted his son to be on the frontlines, not be support. He got his mother on his side, playing to her intentions that her son will be safe and have enough money to support the family. His father got angry and demanded him to be on the frontlines but an argument erupted that made Chizuku move out and live by himself until he was 22.

That anger propelled him to work hard to become a medical ninja, but he also became more focused on his taijustu training. It was something that he had to do for his dad as he wanted to be safe, but he was good at hitting and grappling things. This sort of allowed him to experiment and learned to be a more effective fighter and his teammates on his squad knew this, making him both the healer and the frontline fighter when the need arises.

He sent any money he could and finally went back to living with his family after the Jonin Exams and he got his rank. He saw his father died but died away happily that he was able to prove him wrong and became a person that saved people's lives. He was finally happy that he got to change his dad's mind but wished he could've done it sooner. Another tragic death came when the squad that he came to know got killed during an ambush from the enemy. Chizuku went back in shame and a broken man, he quit the Ninja Corps at the age 24 and decided to go around the known world mastering taijustu and become a much better fighter than anyone in the village and the world.

Among the various techniques that he was able to master, he was able to self-teach himself the Drunken Fist, which is more of a lucid, drunk form of his ninja training but it allowed him to get more powerful in his drunk fury. He was able to polish it to the point that he can pull from half of the power when he's only half drunk. The second form he mastered was a rare art that he never told anyone where he found it, mostly because the art is nearly unheard of and his training was in secret. It was the Sweet Fist, the Hajme no Hakunda, which was the most limiting, simple, yet explosive technique when he mixed with his chakra control and wind style.

He took what he could and formed his own master style of CQC. When he returned to the village, he was seen different from the other ninjas as he was able to rejoin. He drinks to keep down the past and is a shadow of his former self, but he his skills are just as deadly and he became the fastest fighter in Kusagakure when it comes to his punches. But he still wishes to try and help people, with his superiors thinking that he maybe sent to their allies in the Hidden Leaf Village, or they may just give him a squad of his own if he can keep off his flask for a second.
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWQR-hAJrKU
Last edited by Ralnis on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Strala wrote:
Danceria wrote:Could you be the semi-inebriated sensei, willing to take a Wind-Chakra youngin'?

Join me, and you'll a Wind-Chakra Sensei

Nah, you should join me instead, and get your brain all fucked up by Genjutsu when you're just trying to grab some bells off his belt.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:39 pm

Strala wrote:Join me, and you'll a Wind-Chakra Sensei

Nah, you should join me instead, and get your brain all fucked up by Genjutsu when you're just trying to grab some bells off his belt.

No getting your arms cut off is way cooler

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Think I probably overdid the powers a bit.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Ralnis wrote:Name: Chizuku Oza
Village:Kusagakure
Clan:None
Appearance:
Chizuku is a very average Joe to a point that you wouldn't look twice. His distinguishable feature is that he's a drunk and he's a jonin and many people think that he's a disgraced. His skin is tanned, mixed blood with light hazel eyes. He is around 162lbs, 5"6 in height with some fat from drinking so much. He wears a bandanna that has his village's headband woven into it. He wears a form fitting shirt and pants, medical-nin bag is around his waste with the bag on his waist. His alcohol flask is on the side pocket of his bag for when he always wants to get drunk and feel good on a break.

Hair is shaved but rarely lets anyone see it, dirty brown in color.

Chakra Natures: Specializes in Wind Release but knows Water as it helps with medical-nin
Known Techniques:

Medical-nin
Chakra Scalpel
Mystical Palm Technique
Wide Healing
Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
Medical Water Release: Jellyfish

Wind-Style

Wind-style: Gale Walk
A style crafted by Chizuku to allow him to fly. Using chakra to manipulate the air around his feet, he can make himself be able to run on air as one can do so vertically or on water. It is a more advance technique that requires a good level of chakra control to pull it off. It's also very funny when he's drunk and good for parties

Wind-style: Jetstream Dash

Propels his body in a vacuum of air in high speeds. Mostly use as a full retreat or a reckless attack to increase the voracity of him being launched to the speeds of a human missile.

Wind-style: Immunsata Mode!

A style that combines the teachings of chakra control of the body and using wind-style to improve upon the effect. Immunsata mode is a yang-focused power, allowing him to use his taijustu with more speed than usual and can enhance his punches to have more impact should he wish. The styles that use it most are the Drunken Fist and the Hajme no Hakunda of his Taijustu styles.

Taijustu

Drunken Fist

Same as in Naruto but Chizuku had manage to bring out the abilities to a lesser, more controlled stance known as his Halfcup stance. This had became his bread-and-butter method as the unpredictable nature and the medical-nin being half-drunk all the time allows him to use the stance effectively.

Hajme no Hakunda

Also known as the Sweet Fist, Art of the Hands, or just straight up boxing Chizuku is one of the last practitioners of the taijustu. While its simple and limiting, something that isn't taught or practical in the world of the Shinobi, the techniques were able to sharpen the ninja's use of taijustu. No one knows that he practices this but can see in his stances, dodges, and punches that their fast and destructive. He mixes this with his chakra control and wind style to become faster when using this or anything from it, being able to bob and weave and land quick combos without the enemy knowing what hit him, also throwing projectiles with his jabs for long-range attacks.

He learned the School of the Cussing Butterfly. Mostly revolving around doing psychological warfare, feints, and evasive movement while trying to get the opponent to open themselves up with quick combos before coming in with heavy hits. Similar to Muhammad Ali

Strengths: He is an expert medical-nin and taijustu practitioner. He has a very fast fighting style that is capable of precise shots to critical points with explosive results, he is known to have the fastest hands in the village despite being a medical ninja. He is an expert in chakra control to enhance his physical abilities and perform high-level jutsu without much taxing on his body. Is capable of reading opponents and can hide his intentions from his enemies or friends, helps with his Sweet Fist when he's using some of the moves from the technique.

Weaknesses: Offensive ninjustu and genjustu. He has neglected to use offensive ninjustu because of his medical-nin training and his love for taijustu. Genjustu, while his he can see through it sometimes, he isn't proficient in the study of it and can be caught off-guard without help. He's taijustu techniques, Drunken Fist and Sweet Fist, require him to be completely drunk or sober to fight effectively. Drunken Fist comes with the "Drunken Frenzy" which makes him go berserk, attacking both friend and foe alike. Sweet Fist, while fast and can be devastating with chakra and wind style abilities, is too limiting with not being able to use kicks and grapples and can cripple his legs if he isn't careful. Is not that knowledgeable with Water release, only use it as a supplement for Medical jutsu.

Bio: Chizuku was born in a traveling band of brawlers and bandits who decided to settle down before being killed by Ninjas in Kusagakure. While the women and some of his family married and went to do other things with their lives, mostly in the way of being manual labor of fast food, his father never stopped fighting. He was pretty decent when it came to fighting but his bouts left him more injuries than victories and he soon retired because he was beaten into a coma for 2 weeks after one of his rivals jumped him on the street. His mother had to support them both while working two jobs and trying to make end's meet.

His father decided that Chizuku will become the first Oza ninja in family history to help support his family. His mother was not going to let her youngest son become a ninja to just get killed but knowing that the family needed money as the bills were pilling up, she had no choice. Chizuku entered at 5 1/2 and excelled in taijustu with the help of his father teaching him basic brawling but his academy skills surpassed his father's teachings. One thing he also showed was that he was smart, able to be above average for the common ninja which helped him pass his tests decently.

The Genin Exams came with him good at being a CQC fighter but he went to his mother and asked something that his father didn't want to hear, to become a medical ninja. This mostly came at the behest of his father become more unwell over the years but he wanted his son to be on the frontlines, not be support. He got his mother on his side, playing to her intentions that her son will be safe and have enough money to support the family. His father got angry and demanded him to be on the frontlines but an argument erupted that made Chizuku move out and live by himself until he was 22.

That anger propelled him to work hard to become a medical ninja, but he also became more focused on his taijustu training. It was something that he had to do for his dad as he wanted to be safe, but he was good at hitting and grappling things. This sort of allowed him to experiment and learned to be a more effective fighter and his teammates on his squad knew this, making him both the healer and the frontline fighter when the need arises.

He sent any money he could and finally went back to living with his family after the Jonin Exams and he got his rank. He saw his father died but died away happily that he was able to prove him wrong and became a person that saved people's lives. He was finally happy that he got to change his dad's mind but wished he could've done it sooner. Another tragic death came when the squad that he came to know got killed during an ambush from the enemy. Chizuku went back in shame and a broken man, he quit the Ninja Corps at the age 24 and decided to go around the known world mastering taijustu and become a much better fighter than anyone in the village and the world.

Among the various techniques that he was able to master, he was able to self-teach himself the Drunken Fist, which is more of a lucid, drunk form of his ninja training but it allowed him to get more powerful in his drunk fury. He was able to polish it to the point that he can pull from half of the power when he's only half drunk. The second form he mastered was a rare art that he never told anyone where he found it, mostly because the art is nearly unheard of and his training was in secret. It was the Sweet Fist, the Hajme no Hakunda, which was the most limiting, simple, yet explosive technique when he mixed with his chakra control and wind style.

He took what he could and formed his own master style of CQC. When he returned to the village, he was seen different from the other ninjas as he was able to rejoin. He drinks to keep down the past and is a shadow of his former self, but he his skills are just as deadly and he became the fastest fighter in Kusagakure when it comes to his punches. But he still wishes to try and help people, with his superiors thinking that he maybe sent to their allies in the Hidden Leaf Village, or they may just give him a squad of his own if he can keep off his flask for a second.
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWQR-hAJrKU

And Accepted.

Is he going to be leading a team?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:48 pm

And Accepted.

Might be, be a jonin sent to the Leaf Village as a "good will mission post" to get him away from them so he will be leading a Kohana team or I may just have him lead a team in his home village, don't know as of yet.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Ralnis wrote:

And Accepted.

Might be, be a jonin sent to the Leaf Village as a "good will mission post" to get him away from them so he will be leading a Kohana team or I may just have him lead a team in his home village, don't know as of yet.

We will need to see how many Genin we get and if any of them are from the Hidden Grass Village.

For now it may be easiest to have him as a envoy to the Hidden Leaf.

Apps are coming in rather slow.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:04 pm

Strala wrote:

No getting your arms cut off is way cooler

If you say so, but I dont think you can beat the Q&A of, "What happened to put you into this mental state?"

"My sensai made me see all my worst fears, and all I wanted was a bell so I could eat."
Last edited by United Human Planets on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:06 pm

Strala wrote:No getting your arms cut off is way cooler

If you say so, but I dont think you can beat the Q&A or, "What happened to put you into this mental state?"

"My sensai made me see all my worst fears, and all I wanted was a bell so I could eat."

yeah no I can't beat that you win this time but there will be no next time *cue evil laugh*

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:37 pm

Strala wrote:
If you say so, but I dont think you can beat the Q&A or, "What happened to put you into this mental state?"

yeah no I can't beat that you win this time but there will be no next time *cue evil laugh*

Shit, I sense a rivalry forming.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:43 am

Taggity tag, got a jonin in the works and maybe a genin with something like this.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:59 am

yoooo is this still open
...!?!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:03 am

Atlannia wrote:yoooo is this still open

110%, yes.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 am

niiice
...!?!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

NOTICE

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:09 am

After some deliberation, I have decided to allow a number of Jinchuriki as player characters.

I will allow between probably up to 4 Jinchuriki to be player characters. However, the Nine Tails is not available as that one is reserved for story and plot reasons.

And we still need a number of these characters left as NPCs to hunt and capture as sort of Boss Battles. But 9 of them is a bit much and I figured some people could probably come up with some great Jinchuriki ideas.

Hopefully will enjoy the new rule change and thank you.

Sorry for any inconvenience and have fun.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:18 am

Name: Aki Tsukishima
Village: Sunagakure
Appearance: Image
Chakra Natures: Earth
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Known Techniques:
-
The technique is basically the user performing a jump kick into their opponent's face.

-
A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing her enemy with overwhelming strength. Due to being a new skill, she is only able to utilize the technique to cause half of the overwhelming strength.

-
A technique that uses the refine chakra control and concentration required in medical ninjutsu to enhance one's strength to monstrous levels. This is done by storing chakra into one's hands or feet, and releasing it onto the target with pinpoint timing. With this strength, the user can decimate the ground or even kill opponents with a single strike.

-
Aki jumps in midair and targets her opponent with a falling axe kick. It can be combined with Chakra Enhanced Strength for massive result.

-
After striking the ground with hands, she creates a large wall of earth in front of her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards against frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

-
This technique changes earth into fine sand by channelling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. This effect goes around the body (not just the hands), making it just large enough for a person to move through. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

-
The user flows chakra through all parts of their body causing it to become noticeably darker, which increases their defensive power to its utmost limits by making the skin as hard as diamond, easily capable of withstanding most attacks with little to no damage. As a result, the amount of techniques that can break through the areas hardened by the Earth Spear are close to zero, excluding its undeniable weak point: Lightning Release ninjutsu. Furthermore, the destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great all-purpose technique.

Strengths:
- Aki is very good at Taijutsu, though not specialized in it.
- Aki is good at the use of Earth-based elemental powers.
Weaknesses:
- Despite understanding the art of Genjutsu, it is also her weakest point.
- Most of her jutsus are short-ranged and defensive-based, lacking long-range and offensive-based for the most part.
Bio:

Born in a family of rather normal people, her parents are traders. But big ones, as they have businesses in both Konohagakure and Sunagakure. Although her parents had no backgrounds in enrolled in Academy, her grandfather used to be a bodyguard of the Kazekage, but he died early in his service. Needless to say, there wasn't many ambitions left on her, though she enrolled in the academy anyway in the end, wanting to continue her grandfather's legacy. She was one of the better-trained Genin in the Academy, reinforced with the fact that her parent's richness provided her with the best nutrition and her drive for continuing her grandfather's legacy.

She proved to be an excellent one as she went into Chunin Exam and passed it remarkably well. It was even shown during the previous missions as Genin, as she remarkably showed her excellence in Taijutsu and basic Earth powers. As a Chunin, she showed great competence. At the same time, however, her skills and renown turned for the worse as "Anti-Kazekage" groups popped up in Sunagakure appeared, wanting her as part of them. Sensing great dangers, her parents consulted with the current Kazekage and agreed to sent her to Konoha under the cover of student exchanges between the two Lands, with Aki sent to Konoha to train under Konoha's finest and to prepares for her Jonin Exam in Konoha.
Theme Song: Haruka Kanata
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:23 am

Also, I am expecting to have the IC up at sometime tonight. I work from 2PM-9PM EST so the IC likely will not be up before 11PM EST. It will be pretty late depending on where you live but will definitely be there for you tomorrow.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:31 am

App's finished, Rebel. I'm still not sure whether to put her as a Chunin or as a Jonin.

But since we still have zero Chunin, well...I can see why we need one.

Also maybe a 2nd app as a Jinchuriki.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:42 am

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Name: Aki Tsukishima
Village: Sunagakure
Appearance: (Image)
Chakra Natures: Earth
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Known Techniques:
- Dynamic Entry
- Barrage of Gentle Fists
- Air Lightning Strike
- Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
- Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
- Earth Release: Earth Spear
Strengths:
- Aki is very good at Taijutsu, though not specialized in it.
- Aki is good at the use of Earth-based elemental powers.
Weaknesses:
- Despite understanding the art of Genjutsu, it is also her weakest point.
- Most of her jutsus are short-ranged and defensive-based, lacking long-range and offensive-based for the most part.
Bio:

Born in a family of rather normal people, her parents are traders. But big ones, as they have businesses in both Konohagakure and Sunagakure. Although her parents had no backgrounds in enrolled in Academy, her grandfather used to be a bodyguard of the Kazekage, but he died early in his service. Needless to say, there wasn't many ambitions left on her, though she enrolled in the academy anyway in the end, wanting to continue her grandfather's legacy. She was one of the better-trained Genin in the Academy, reinforced with the fact that her parent's richness provided her with the best nutrition and her drive for continuing her grandfather's legacy.

She proved to be an excellent one as she went into Chunin Exam and passed it remarkably well. It was even shown during the previous missions as Genin, as she remarkably showed her excellence in Taijutsu and basic Earth powers. As a Chunin, she showed great competence. At the same time, however, her skills and renown turned for the worse as "Anti-Kazekage" groups popped up in Sunagakure appeared, wanting her as part of them. Sensing great dangers, her parents consulted with the current Kazekage and agreed to sent her to Konoha under the cover of student exchanges between the two Lands, with Aki sent to Konoha to train under Konoha's finest and to prepares for her Jonin Exam in Konoha.
Theme Song: Haruka Kanata

Accepted.

Also, is there anyone you had in mind for Aki to train under?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse