NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Atreidya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:52 pm

Strala wrote:Hey OP can I add a summoning jutsu and shadow clone jutsu to my app

I think the listed jutsu are just some available to the character to give an idea of their style and capabilities, I think most jonin trainers would be able to perform some basic summoning and at least a few shadow clones right?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Atreidya wrote:
Strala wrote:Hey OP can I add a summoning jutsu and shadow clone jutsu to my app

I think the listed jutsu are just some available to the character to give an idea of their style and capabilities, I think most jonin trainers would be able to perform some basic summoning and at least a few shadow clones right?

Correct.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:09 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Atreidya wrote:

Correct.

ah okay
time for me to get my dragon summoning

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:22 pm

Tag, im thinking of making a character based around Minato Uzamaki's flying thunder god technique
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:28 pm

Dentali wrote:Tag, im thinking of making a character based around Minato Uzamaki's flying thunder god technique

do you mean Namikaze
What is with the OP characters these days? Why can't people just settle for normal Jounin?

Atreidya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:47 pm

Strala wrote:
Dentali wrote:Tag, im thinking of making a character based around Minato Uzamaki's flying thunder god technique

do you mean Namikaze
What is with the OP characters these days? Why can't people just settle for normal Jounin?

I handicapped my Rinko pretty much because I expected most of the other Jonin to be peerless ninja gods that could eat Madara for a light snack and the entire uchiha clan for lunch.

She pretty much can't even truly take on an experienced chunin and expect to win without getting in a first blow from total surprise.

I imagine her abdomen looks like All might's.
Last edited by Atreidya on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:49 pm

Atreidya wrote:
Strala wrote:do you mean Namikaze

I handicapped my Rinko pretty much because I expected most of the other Jonin to be peerless ninja gods that could eat Madara for a light snack and the entire uchiha clan for lunch.

She pretty much can't even truly take on an experienced chunin and expect to win without getting in a first blow from total surprise.

I expected every other Jounin to well you know the exact same thought as yours. Damn did some of them prove me right

Atreidya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:12 pm

I will probably post tomorrow, I have been waiting a little bit for Rebel to finish up their post, as I definitely know how life can be, but even if there is no Izo post completed so I can react with Shikaiko, I have plenty for Ishida to react from Maki. So tomorrow I will post either way.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:05 am

Atreidya wrote:I will probably post tomorrow, I have been waiting a little bit for Rebel to finish up their post, as I definitely know how life can be, but even if there is no Izo post completed so I can react with Shikaiko, I have plenty for Ishida to react from Maki. So tomorrow I will post either way.

I have been holding Kimiko fr Team 9 to post. I think Shinobu because her sensai said he wanted to hear from her teammate first and Izo, I forget why I held Izo but I think there was a reason. Has our Jonin responded yet?

Also, about the Jonin. Yeah, we got some toughies. I personally see Kimiko as ballpark Kakashi level around the start of he series, perhaps a little weaker or stronger.

I am honestly more interested in how powerful the Genin become though, as the Jonin will by comparison not grow as much anyways. Also Rinko was a nice touch.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:25 am

Altegonnia wrote:
Altegonnia wrote:Name: Toburo Kamada
Village: Formerly Kirigakure
Clan: Kamada
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Water
Known Techniques:
Water Style- Raging Waves: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. One can freely control the power of this technique with the amount chakra one releases. Having many variations, this is a basic Water Style jutsu.

Water Style- Water Shark Bullet: The user shapes water into the form of a large shark and thrusting their hand forward, sends it hurtling towards the opponent at high-speeds, resulting in a powerful impact

Water Style- Liquid Bullet: The user kneads chakra, and converts it into water, and then spits it out in the form of condensed balls. The high-speed waterball attack possesses just as much power to kill as an actual gunshot. While this is a water stylejutsu , it can still be employed someplace where no water is available, which is a great advantage. It's also possible to increase the power of destruction of the balls themselves by building up the chakra inside of them

Water Style- Water Wall: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skilful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Water Style- Hidden Mist Jutsu: This displacement jutsu is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dojutsu.

Water Style- Water Clone: The Water Clone Jutsu is similar to the Shadow Clone Jutsu except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water

Water style- Hidden in Water- The user blends in with water to be undetected by the enemy, similar to the Earth Style: Hidden in Stones Jutsu. It was shown that this technique is usable even in water as shallow as a puddle

Water Style- Exploding Water Shockwave: The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used; when used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even a dry wasteland can become a small ocean. Afterwards, the excess water can be used for additional Water Style jutsu

Summoning Justsu- Kuurgre: Toburo has a contract with a large crustacean named Kuugre. Besides it’s massive pincers and thick shell, it it well known for firing streams of water from it’s mouth that could cut rock. image

Strengths: Large Chakra Reserves: Toburo was born with above average chakra reserves, which has led him to being able to throw jutsu out comfortably in combat. This has led to him preferring to keep combat from mid to long range, avoiding CQC whenever possible.

Well connected: Due to his work as a bounty collector, toburo has made many friends in the black market and amongst other scummy dregs of society.

Weaknesses: CQC: although not weak in in close quarter combat, his fighting style puts him at clear disadvantages when engaged in it, making it a clear avenue for his defeat if capitalized on.

Wanted man: Toburo is a deserter and thusly lives always one step ahead of Kirigakure’s tracker ninja. This prevents him from planting roots or forgoing his current lifestyle.

One path ninja: Due to Toburo’s Justus all being water style, he is clearly vulnerable against earth natured ninja. He has to rely on his head in such situations since brute force won’t work in most cases

Has crabs: (joking of course)
Bio: Toburo was born and raised amoungst his villages most turbulent times. With both his parents being ninja themselves it was only natural that he himself would also follow in their footsteps. However becoming a ninja among the Hidden Mist’s ranks during this time was much more brutal an enterprise as it was well known that their final test to graduate was a fight to the death against another student. Like many of his village, this harsh weeding out of the “weak” pushed Toburo to become a stronger ninja and fighter, but sowed a distrust between him and his peers, the underlying paranoia that he would have to kill one of them himself ever present in the back of his mind. Throughout his time at the academy he quickly became apparent as one of the top prospects in his class as his capacity of chakra was higher than normal granting him more room to use jutsu than his peers in combat.

His strength with jutsu would even go as far as to save his life in his final exam where he found himself pitted against someone greatly his superior in taijutsu. It was only through his use of water style, in which he ended up putting a water bullet straight into his opponent’s skull, that he survived bloody and bruised but alive.

As he progressed as a ninja beyond this point, he was no stranger to the dissent and politcial instability of his village. His villages harsh nature did not foster a comraderie of loyal brothers and sisters in arms like other villages did and he was no exception. Early in his adulthood he became one of his villages numerous ninja trackers who would hunt down missing-nin from their village and either bring them back alive or execute them. The constant hunting and combat with fellow ninja fostered much room for improvement and growth for Toburo allowing him to further hone his natural talents. Unfortunately I’m hidnsight this skill he built up also made him a target for one of the villages’ several politcial groups of disatisfied ninjas.

One such group was lead by his own Father, Hando Kamada who spent much time stoking the flames of Dissent among his fellow ninja in a bid to lead a coup against the standing Mizukage. Such groups had to remain underground as to not be crushed by the standing order but Hando still managed to recruit several other elite ninja alongside his son and soon executed his hostile takeover. Toburo was a part of Hando’s assassiation squad who fought the Mizukage during the attempted coup.

Long story short the Coup failed tragically. The only known surviving member to this date is Toburo himself, who had never revealed how he managed to escape the Mizukage even though his comrades and family all perished. Since fleeing his village in the wake of
The failed coup he has lived his life as a bounty hunter, using his former tracker experience to hunt down fellow ninja and collect the bounties places on their heads through the black market.

IT IS COMPLETE

ACCEPTED

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed May 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Are we still interested in this? It's been quite slow even in the OOC. Just checking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IrvCLjN6HE
Also, a vid showing that even Part 1 Naruto was pretty crazy powerful.

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed May 02, 2018 1:37 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Are we still interested in this? It's been quite slow even in the OOC. Just checking.

I am, though I’m just waiting for interaction.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed May 02, 2018 1:44 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Are we still interested in this? It's been quite slow even in the OOC. Just checking.

I am I'm waiting for all my students to post

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed May 02, 2018 3:18 pm

Waiting on Ishida and Omura right?

Atreidya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Wed May 02, 2018 4:03 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Waiting on Ishida and Omura right?

Sorry been busy with extra work on my plate. I will try to get a post up late tonight.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed May 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Yep

Atreidya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Thu May 03, 2018 2:59 pm

Strala wrote:

Yep

Well post up, also threw a post up for RInko in case one of our missing nin folks wants somebody to scuffle with.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 03, 2018 3:04 pm

It's alive!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Asturial
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Thu May 03, 2018 7:06 pm

So I thought I had posted recently but evidently what I typed up never posted. I will have to remake it.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Thu May 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Asturial wrote:So I thought I had posted recently but evidently what I typed up never posted. I will have to remake it.

It happens, i'm looking forwards to the post.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Fri May 04, 2018 8:22 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Asturial wrote:So I thought I had posted recently but evidently what I typed up never posted. I will have to remake it.

It happens, i'm looking forwards to the post.

Post is up tell me what you think.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri May 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Finals week is done. The semester is now complete. I’ll try to post this weekend.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Fri May 04, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri May 04, 2018 3:29 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Finals week is done. The semester is now complete. I’ll try to post this weekend.

I will post after you.

North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Fri May 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Name: Miki Uchiha
Village: Leaf
Clan: Uchiha
Appearance: Miki
Chakra Natures: Lighting, Yin(Locked)
Jinchuriki: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan (two tomoe):"Eye of Insight" & "Eye of Hypnotism"
Known Techniques: Substitution Jutsu
Clone Technique
Fire Style: Blaze of Glory
Lightning Release: Chidori
Strengths: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu. Miki is very adept with the Sharingan for his age. Trains with his dad to hone his skills and better control his Sharingan.
Weaknesses: taijutsu, low chakra reserves
Bio:
Born to the Uchiha clan his father was a very prominent member of the clan. At a young age, his mother died giving birth to his younger sister, Asuka. When his mother died Miki awakened his Sharingan with two tomoe. Following the death of his mother, his father swore to never take a life and took a job at the Leaf Post Office. Many people criticized his father for creating such a vacancy but it didn't change anything. His father began to train Miki at a young age and his grade at the Academy began to rise as he got stronger. When Miki graduated he was considered one of the academies top students.

After training Miki heads home to train with his father and to care for his sister. He doesn't do much outside of his official duties and is a bit of a hermit. Miki also trains alone at night and has taught himself a number of jutsu he acquired with his Sharingan. Now Miki is focused on becoming a leader and a protector to take over for his father. The death of their mother affected their father greatly and as Miki gets older he can tell his father is not happy. Miki also wants to become proficient in medical ninjutsu as a symbolic gesture to his dead mother.
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/I1MIJ3b3DBQ

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Fri May 04, 2018 4:28 pm

@the cross and davids star and @Altegonnia

do your characters need a team still?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse