NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:20 pm

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:
Danceria wrote:Wonderbar! Now the question is, do you wish to be a friend of Yuuta (and be from the Lighting Cloud Of Village)/know of his existence as the son of the Clan Head Honcho?
OR
Be from Hell Valley? Just so I can alter my character accordingly.

I planned on Tonan, my characters name, to be from Hell Valley, however i don't mind if he and Yuuta could be friends.

Not initially though. And for some backstory: I was planning on having Yuuta's cinnamon roll of a grandfather be responsible for Hell Valley being rediscovered (though not without an incident involving a fine Chinoike lass, some merry musical prospector ninjas, pickaxes, some rope, HIGH OCTANE MULTI MINECART DRIFTING, and several barrels of rabbits).

But you are the character, and I will yield to what you think is best.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:I planned on Tonan, my characters name, to be from Hell Valley, however i don't mind if he and Yuuta could be friends.

Not initially though. And for some backstory: I was planning on having Yuuta's cinnamon roll of a grandfather be responsible for Hell Valley being rediscovered (though not without an incident involving a fine Chinoike lass, some merry musical prospector ninjas, pickaxes, some rope, HIGH OCTANE MULTI MINECART DRIFTING, and several barrels of rabbits).

You had me at 'minecart drifting', though I think that it would serve better to have Tonan be from Hell Valley.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Danceria wrote:Not initially though. And for some backstory: I was planning on having Yuuta's cinnamon roll of a grandfather be responsible for Hell Valley being rediscovered (though not without an incident involving a fine Chinoike lass, some merry musical prospector ninjas, pickaxes, some rope, HIGH OCTANE MULTI MINECART DRIFTING, and several barrels of rabbits).

You had me at 'minecart drifting', though I think that it would serve better to have Tonan be from Hell Valley.

I thought the barrels of rabbits would be the clincher :P
TL;DR: Cinnamon roll goes mining in the area, sees hot Chinoike lady drinking/skinny dipping in pool of rusty water. Local villagers freak the eff out. Takeshi tries to calm them down, and goes to the other side of the valley, enters and begins mining operations under the Hot Springs nose. Several years go by and the Hot Springs people aren't happy about alleged blood sucker traitor people being paid to do work, some Chinoike decide they want to be edgelord and go all out on everyone, and the Lightning people just want to sing and dig holes. Big fight, everyone gets bruises, combatative pranks and shenanigans were had, eventually every one made up. Except for Takeshi and Chinoike lady. They made up and made out super hard.

Now most Chinoike are being re integrated into the wider world...for better or worse.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:You had me at 'minecart drifting', though I think that it would serve better to have Tonan be from Hell Valley.

I thought the barrels of rabbits would be the clincher :P
TL;DR: Cinnamon roll goes mining in the area, sees hot Chinoike lady drinking/skinny dipping in pool of rusty water. Local villagers freak the eff out. Takeshi tries to calm them down, and goes to the other side of the valley, enters and begins mining operations under the Hot Springs nose. Several years go by and the Hot Springs people aren't happy about alleged blood sucker traitor people being paid to do work, some Chinoike decide they want to be edgelord and go all out on everyone, and the Lightning people just want to sing and dig holes. Big fight, everyone gets bruises, combatative pranks and shenanigans were had, eventually every one made up. Except for Takeshi and Chinoike lady. They made up and made out super hard.

Now most Chinoike are being re integrated into the wider world...for better or worse.

Well, thats definitly gonna be included in Tonan's bio, but do you think he could work as a medical ninja? I plan on making him a Genjutsu-based fighter, however i could see him fit into a support role.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Danceria wrote:I thought the barrels of rabbits would be the clincher :P

Well, thats definitly gonna be included in Tonan's bio, but do you think he could work as a medical ninja? I plan on making him a Genjutsu-based fighter, however i could see him fit into a support role.

Yeah, someone who can bend the iron in blood or possibly the water in it can't possibly be a good medic /sarcasm

But heck yeah, show Genjutsu some love and see you at Oka's place. He's the resident semi sober surgeon and Yuuta also is looking to dabble in Med-bin.
Obligatory Quotes below

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Well, thats definitly gonna be included in Tonan's bio, but do you think he could work as a medical ninja? I plan on making him a Genjutsu-based fighter, however i could see him fit into a support role.

Yeah, someone who can bend the iron in blood or possibly the water in it can't possibly be a good medic /sarcasm

But heck yeah, show Genjutsu some love and see you at Oka's place. He's the resident semi sober surgeon and Yuuta also is looking to dabble in Med-bin.

Alrighty then, lemme get this bio set up and I'll roll him out.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Got a post up for Mizune and Nasu.
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Asturial
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:40 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:Got a post up for Mizune and Nasu.

And I got some posts up aswell. :)

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:43 pm

Can all the new characters and clans be added to the op whenever you have a chance OP?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:12 pm

Asturial wrote:Can all the new characters and clans be added to the op whenever you have a chance OP?

Certainly, will be done at some point tomorrow.

Also, found this amazing Naruto AMV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1HrsV6k1pY
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:18 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Asturial wrote:Can all the new characters and clans be added to the op whenever you have a chance OP?

Courtesy Call works well with Naruto, i think.

Asturial wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:Got a post up for Mizune and Nasu.

And I got some posts up aswell. :)

Great! I got up a reply.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:19 pm

I have, and will never understand the appeal of AMVs. They just scream edgy 13 year old.

Anyway, I'll have a post up sometime around 1 PM EST.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:22 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:

I have, and will never understand the appeal of AMVs. They just scream edgy 13 year old.

Looking forward to it. But yeah, I like AMVs, prefer them sometimes. Especially when compared to Music Videos that have nothing to do with the song. There are plenty of bad AMVs out there but some of the favorites are 'Tributes' where the songs are selected in tribute to a character or scene or something.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Atreidya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:24 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:I have, and will never understand the appeal of AMVs. They just scream edgy 13 year old.

Looking forward to it. But yeah, I like AMVs, prefer them sometimes. Especially when compared to Music Videos that have nothing to do with the song. There are plenty of bad AMVs out there but some of the favorites are 'Tributes' where the songs are selected in tribute to a character or scene or something.

I agree, I kind of wish someone would do for naruto what dudufilm has done for starwars. Amazing tributes mixing dialogue and bits of the series with amazing scores. Recommend you check him out if you haven't before.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:32 am

Atreidya wrote:

I agree, I kind of wish someone would do for naruto what dudufilm has done for starwars. Amazing tributes mixing dialogue and bits of the series with amazing scores. Recommend you check him out if you haven't before.

I will have to do that. Love Star Wars.

Also there are AMVs which just match the tone of the series they use. Such as 'Gods's Gonna Cut you Down' For Cowboy Bebop and 'One for the Money' for Black Lagoon.

Atreidya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:37 am

Atreidya wrote:

I will have to do that. Love Star Wars.

Also there are AMVs which just match the tone of the series they use. Such as 'Gods's Gonna Cut you Down' For Cowboy Bebop and 'One for the Money' for Black Lagoon.

Oh one of the best AMV's for bebop is with C2C Down the Road perfect fit.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:44 am

Name: Tonan Chinoike
Village: Unknown, somewhere in the Valley of Hell
Clan: Chinoike Clan
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Lightning Release
Kekkei Genkai: Ketsuryugan: Grants the user with access to more powerful Genjutsu, as well as manipulation of any liquid with high concentrations of iron.
Known Techniques:
Genjutsu: Ketsuryugan
Bell Ring Genjutsu
Genjutsu Communication
Lightning Release: Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Offsetting Sound
Sly Mind Effect Technique
Chidori Senbon
Lightning Ball
Lightning Strike
Zeus
Ketsuryugan Needed:
Temple of Nirvana Technique
Tsukuyomi

Strengths:
Lightning Release: Tonan is highly skilled in his own element, to say the least. Those who dare to get too close will most likely be met with a wave of Lightning Balls or Chidori Senbon, if they manage to find him after he uses Lightning Release: Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar.

Genjutsu Fighter: Most of Tonan’s techniques revolve around the use of various genjutsu, and has large chakra reserves to use such techniques.

Ketsuryugan: His Ketsuryugan grants him the ability to perform very powerful genjutsu, such as Tsukuyomi.

Genjutsu Disruption: His Offsetting Sound is a great asset against other Genjutsu users, as the technique removes victims from a genjutsu’s influence.

Survival Experience: His childhood living off of scarce resources makes him an adept survivalist.

Weaknesses:

Last Resort: Tonan lacks control of his Ketsuryugan, and can only activate it if he truly believes that death is imminent, his or others.

No Taijutsu: He also lacks versatility in taijutsu, making him easy to defeat if one can get up close and personal.

Chakra Nature: Due to Tonan’s chakra nature, those with a Wind type chakra nature have a natural advantage.

Bio: Tonan lived out a peaceful childhood, as he, his family, and others hid away in the Valley of Hell, never to be found by any outsider, no matter the cost. Like everyone else, he too had strived to ensure the secrecy of his village, and soon discovered himself to be quite adept at Genjutsu, effectively throwing any would-be discoverers off of the path to the village.

For many years, he would keep up the responsibility of redirecting travelers, and having to train as a ninja as well, making it difficult to juggle in between the two, and as a result, he lagged behind in his classes, and had more than a few close calls. Tonan soon realized that he'd have to choose to either protect the village full-time and give up on becoming a ninja, or risk revealing the village to outsiders to peruse his dream.

Unsure what to do, he asked the village leader, a wise and straightforward man, about what the best option would be. The leader simply answered the young boy’s question with another. “When you look at a falling leaf, does it fall straight down?” The leader asked. Tonan responded with a no, saying that a leaf’s path is unpredictable. “Then why do you expect me to choose your future, when not even you know?” The leader responded, saying that it was the boy’s choice alone. With this, the boy meditated on it, and with a decision made, he continued to train and become a ninja, and a few years later, passed graduation exams and became a genin, before passing the village's own Chunin Exams.

Now, after a decade and a half of living in isolation, he began to wonder what else was out there, and packed his things and set a course for the Land of Fire’s Konohagakure.
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/94bGzWyHbu0
Last edited by The Cross and Davids Star on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:03 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Name: Ryoichi "Ryo" Imada
Village: Iwagakure
Clan: Imada Clan
Appearance: Ryoichi Imada
Chakra Natures: Earth and Fire Release
Kekkei Genkai:
  • Lava Release
  • Seeing Earth Technique
Known Techniques:Strengths: Taijutsu, and ninjutsu that facilitate close-range combat.
Weaknesses: Long-range combat, genjutsu (excluding Son's influence), Lightning Release (strong against Earth Release, his main chakra nature).

Bio: As the first son of one of Iwa's great ninja clans, Ryo was born and raised to become a ninja, though the circumstances surrounding his birth were more unusual than most. The former jinchuriki of the Four-Tailed beast had recently passed away, and the Imada clan (as friends of the Tsuchikage) had offered a new host for the Yonbi in the form of one Ryoichi. And so the deal was struck, Ryo was raised under the watchful eye of the village, training him to control his inner demons and to be loyal to Iwa.

Due to the attention he received, Ryo developed into an amazing ninja. He passed his chunin exam with only one or two hiccups and was on his way to jonin status when he finally began to understand the creature living inside him. Son Goku's ideals mostly aligned with Ryo's; being the best they could be, fighting for fun, and enjoying one's self. With these commonalities, Ryo made his connection with Son, sharing his power and companionship with the Monkey King. Eventually, Ryo attained the rank of jonin, the village trusting him enough on his own to allow him some freedom. Various missions went by, nothing too noteworthy, Ryo proving himself worthy of the rank and power he was given time and time again. Eventually he rose to prominence in the village, a powerful and respected ninja that people looked up to in times of need. This year, he was sent to the chunin exams in Konoha by the Tsuchikage, to monitor the event and go where the Kage's envoys could not. Mostly on a hunch, but better to be safe than sorry, and Ryo (however reckless he might be) will get the job done.

Clan Name: Imada
Clan's Home Village: Iwagakure
Clan Crest: Imada Clan
Notable Members:
  • Ryuunosuke Imada: the clan's founder, a shinobi from the 3rd Great Ninja War.
  • Teijo Imada: current head of the family, and Ryoichi's father.
  • Ryoichi Imada: an exceptional jonin of Iwagakure.
Clan Techniques or Kekkei Genkai
  • Traditionally, taijutsu practicioners
  • Lava Release, a combination of Earth and Fire Realeases
  • Seeing Earth Technique, allowing the Imada clan to see things through solid earth
Clan History: The Imada clan was formed after the 3rd Great Ninja War in Iwagakure. Other than that, they are not that noteworthy. Imada children do not do much else besides fighting, leading most if not all to become shinobi. And their parents usually prefer it that way. The Imada have known fighting since before they were founded, and it's what they know best. They've fought in every war Iwagakure got involved in, and even some they didn't. Overall, they're a family of hot-headed fighting enthusiasts.

Both ACCEPTED.

I will update the roster tonight

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:08 am

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Name: Tonan Chinoike
Appearance:
Kekkei Genkai: Ketsuryugan: Grants the user with access to more powerful Genjutsu, as well as manipulation of any liquid with high concentrations of iron.
Known Techniques:
Bell Ring Genjutsu
Genjutsu Communication
Offsetting Sound
Chidori Senbon
Lightning Ball
Lightning Strike
Zeus
Ketsuryugan Needed:
Tsukuyomi

Strengths:
Lightning Release: Tonan is highly skilled in his own element, to say the least. Those who dare to get too close will most likely be met with a wave of Lightning Balls or Chidori Senbon, if they manage to find him after he uses Lightning Release: Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar.

Genjutsu Fighter: Most of Tonan’s techniques revolve around the use of various genjutsu, and has large chakra reserves to use such techniques.

Ketsuryugan: His Ketsuryugan grants him the ability to perform very powerful genjutsu, such as Tsukuyomi.

Genjutsu Disruption: His Offsetting Sound is a great asset against other Genjutsu users, as the technique removes victims from a genjutsu’s influence.

Survival Experience: His childhood living off of scarce resources makes him an adept survivalist.

Weaknesses:

Last Resort: Tonan lacks control of his Ketsuryugan, and can only activate it if he truly believes that death is imminent, his or others.

No Taijutsu: He also lacks versatility in taijutsu, making him easy to defeat if one can get up close and personal.

Chakra Nature: Due to Tonan’s chakra nature, those with a Wind type chakra nature have a natural advantage.

Bio: Tonan lived out a peaceful childhood, as he, his family, and others hid away in the Valley of Hell, never to be found by any outsider, no matter the cost. Like everyone else, he too had strived to ensure the secrecy of his village, and soon discovered himself to be quite adept at Genjutsu, effectively throwing any would-be discoverers off of the path to the village.

For many years, he would keep up the responsibility of redirecting travelers, and having to train as a ninja as well, making it difficult to juggle in between the two, and as a result, he lagged behind in his classes, and had more than a few close calls. Tonan soon realized that he'd have to choose to either protect the village full-time and give up on becoming a ninja, or risk revealing the village to outsiders to peruse his dream.

Unsure what to do, he asked the village leader, a wise and straightforward man, about what the best option would be. The leader simply answered the young boy’s question with another. “When you look at a falling leaf, does it fall straight down?” The leader asked. Tonan responded with a no, saying that a leaf’s path is unpredictable. “Then why do you expect me to choose your future, when not even you know?” The leader responded, saying that it was the boy’s choice alone. With this, the boy meditated on it, and with a decision made, he continued to train and become a ninja, and a few years later, passed graduation exams and became a genin, before passing the village's own Chunin Exams.

Now, after a decade and a half of living in isolation, he began to wonder what else was out there, and packed his things and set a course for the Land of Fire’s Konohagakure.

Also ACCEPTED. Liking what I see.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:13 am

Appearance:
Known Techniques:
Bell Ring Genjutsu
Genjutsu Communication
Offsetting Sound
Chidori Senbon
Lightning Ball
Lightning Strike
Zeus
Ketsuryugan Needed:
Tsukuyomi

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Also ACCEPTED. Liking what I see.

Good to hear, I'll start working in an entry post.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:09 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Name: Ryoichi "Ryo" Imada

Both ACCEPTED.

I will update the roster tonight

Beauty.

Now what the heck is going on? :P
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:39 am

Atreidya wrote:

Yeah, if AMVs were more like that I would enjoy them more. But most AMVs are just scenes with no dialogue and unfitting music playing over them. Why watch that when I could just watch the original scene.

Anyway, the cat chase should be interesting considering we have two characters that have gekkis that allow them to track chakra.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Appearance:
Known Techniques:
Bell Ring Genjutsu
Genjutsu Communication
Offsetting Sound
Chidori Senbon
Lightning Ball
Lightning Strike
Zeus
Ketsuryugan Needed:
Tsukuyomi

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Who is going to train him

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Strala wrote:
Appearance:
Known Techniques:
Bell Ring Genjutsu
Genjutsu Communication
Offsetting Sound
Chidori Senbon
Lightning Ball
Lightning Strike
Zeus
Ketsuryugan Needed:
Tsukuyomi

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Who is going to train him

Does he need trained maybe he can be pressed into another team as like a teaching assistant by proving his worth or something. I mean he is a Chunin.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Asturial wrote:
Strala wrote:Who is going to train him

Does he need trained maybe he can be pressed into another team as like a teaching assistant by proving his worth or something. I mean he is a Chunin.

I mean he doesn't I would love him to help train my team
So I can slack off

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse