NATION

PASSWORD

Are We Heroes: Novum Saeculum [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Name: Blair Reese
Alias: Doppler
Appearance:

Gender: Nobody knows Blair's true gender for sure due to a constant change of appearance. The picture is what Copper recognizes to be Blair.
Build: medium though skinny
Sexual orientation: Straight

Powers:
Pseudo-Doppelgänger Morphing: Blair can take the appearance, gender, and DNA of other beings as well as copying their handwriting, voice, personality to a perfect degree. By reading the target's diary or journey, Blair can copy its handwriting and train of thought. By listening to a recording, Blair can copy the volume and articulation of the voice. By talking directly or investigating deeper into the target, Blair can learn how to mimic its personality.

Drawbacks and Limitations:
- Power cannot change Blair's clothes. Very awkward for Blair to turn into a man but still wearing women's clothes.

- Power cannot mimic target's powers. Detrimental when disguising into other meta-humans.

- Power cannot copy target's memories and skills. Blair has to learn about them first before obtaining them.

- Blair's disguises cannot fool everybody, especially those who are extremely close to the target.

- Biggest red flag on all of the disguises is Blair's laughter. Something that Blair picked up from Copper.
Equipment:
A bag of makeup, a handheld mirror, a quarter, and superglue
Personality:
Mischievous, prankster, and highly respective of Copper. Secretly enjoys getting into relationships and causing breakups. Not disobedient, but rather free-spirited.
Nationality: American but was originally born in Canada.
Hometown: Quebec
Bio:
As a child from a French-Canadian mother and a Canadian father, Blair was not too extraordinary until his powers was discovered when his parents thought they had brought the wrong child home from school when Blair took the appearance of another classmate. That kickstarted his adventures of fooling his community of teachers, neighbors, and classmates by taking the form of their friends, family, or coworkers. It was mildly okay for awhile until the Reese family moved to Nowhere, Oklahoma. There, Blair met Copper shooting lightning bolts at the thundering clouds. An friendship was unusually formed when Blair took on Copper's appearance and asked to play a game of chess. When Novum invited Blair to join, he hesitated for a while not knowing what to expect. Eventually, Blair accepted as a potential asset to the Academy.
Skills:
- A surprisingly good makeup artist which would lead to some people speculating that Blair is a girl after seeing eyeliner and lipstick
- Self-taught ventriloquist
- a bomb maker.
Flaws:
- Because Balir's knack for getting involved into other people's relationship, his colleagues will get extremely hostile of Blair if he gets caught.
- Sometimes insensitive on serious topics such as identity-theft and cheating in relationships.
Aditional Info: (Optional)
Last edited by Union Princes on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:12 am

Forest,
Fox News? Really?
This kind of story sounds more like The Mirror or The Guardian or Al Jezira.

Arcucia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcucia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:15 am

Has my application been accepted?

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:38 am

So Forest State, are these writings and chapters from Jess going to be a bestseller or a suicide note?
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:48 am

Talchyon wrote:So Forest State, are these writings and chapters from Jess going to be a bestseller or a suicide note?

The latter.

'Hugh' is dragging Mari to Yerevan to read her a copy.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:28 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Talchyon wrote:So Forest State, are these writings and chapters from Jess going to be a bestseller or a suicide note?

The latter.

'Hugh' is dragging Mari to Yerevan to read her a copy.

LOL. Mary gets the biggest number of lines in the note.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:29 am

Arcucia wrote:Has my application been accepted?

I think the boss is still asleep.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:26 am

Arcucia wrote:Name: Wilhelm Heinrich

Can I get a baseline for the armor/strength so it isn't just 20X an arbitrary number, etc?

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:27 am

Union Princes wrote:Name: Blair Reese

accepted

will update the roster by tonight

Arcucia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcucia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:19 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:
Arcucia wrote:Name: Wilhelm Heinrich

Can I get a baseline for the armor/strength so it isn't just 20X an arbitrary number, etc?

Around as strong as Reinforced Steel.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:31 am

Name:
Alias: Amaterasu
Appearance:

Build:
Sexual orientation:

Powers: Although she doesn't have any direct power, her intelligence has allowed for the creation of her nano material wings which in turn have allowed her to use them to her advantage as a power. Her role is mainly offensive, relying on her wings to act as support for her when falling from height and acting as a weapon when possible. Although she mainly does rely on using her two pistols in both medium and close ranged combat, her nano material wings are what allow for her to be useful. At full capacity the wings are able to form a cannon like structure, relying on internal parts spinning to generate an energy beam contained by the cannon.

Drawbacks and Limitations: Due to their electric nature, an EMP field will easily wipe them, rendering her effectively useless in combat since they do give her a slight speed advantage she needs in combat.

Equipment: A capsule for material containment, a headband directly controlling the materials and her pistols.

Personality:

Nationality: British
Hometown: London
Bio:
"Day 180 of surveillance. Since it's been roughly 3 months and it's already a new month I am to report in full about her. Let's see here, her name is Marion Krupp, an interesting surname considering her British-German descent. She was born on 2000, on exactly August 15th at 1659 hours. Her parents...an unfortunate accident is all I'm allowed to disclose. Let's see, so far she has no known living relatives and was in fact left in an orphanage by an unknown man. She had shown regular behavior for someone that had been through so much. However, at age 7 she began to show peculiar signs. She was able to take down a 10 year old boy alone and was fast, and by fast we mean this girl could begin beating middle school record holders and match up with high school level athletes. This was primarily what she used to her advantage.

Of course, ARGUS wouldn't just let her live. Within weeks, she was transferred over to us for surveillance. Apparently her powers were too much, and in fact her speed would be the end of her if we didn't control it. It was painful to say the least, she would sometimes injure herself and others just running around at that speed and usually it took us hours to catch her. When she was 14, her powers seemed to suddenly change. By that age she displayed levels of intellect that matched most scientists here, and had a particular affinity for disabling the security cameras in her sector just to get extra food in. Of course, I decided to undertake the task of monitoring her status and making sure she grew up fine. Which I don't mean to brag but I'm sure she did that quite well.

At 17, she had developed a new software and refined technology already existing to something beyond our imaginations. She had been able to somehow, create nano materials that could act directly as weapons and obey commands through neural signals with the help of a headband. Of course, this technology was too expensive and difficult to mass produce and as such we had left her with one of the best weapons mankind might have. Of course as she grew older and hormones began to kick in we placed her under secret surveillance.

In fact, today...today is her last day of direct supervision. However, there has been some issues concerning security, and the Babel protocol. We'll be deploying her and letting her rejoin society through the academy soon. Hopefully she does fine, although I can't understand why that librarian would request for a direct transfer or why Joanne had authorized it and just needed my signature. Either way, that's the end of my log. This is Head Scientist Josephine, signing off."

Skills:
Flaws:

Aditional Info: (Optional)

WIP
Last edited by Higher Japan on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:08 pm

What are the conditions that Mina is imprisoned under?

Just for reference.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:13 pm

She's in Site 1: Asphode, a min security prison in N. Dakota

48°58'09.3"N 102°02'15.3"W

She'll basically be contained to the facility, but it would be like house arrest. (Though, there are guards armed with power dampening stun rifles, and general power blockers covering the entire faciltiy)

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:22 pm

The Cyberiad Council wrote:She's in Site 1: Asphode, a min security prison in N. Dakota

She'll basically be contained to the facility, but it would be like house arrest. (Though, there are guards armed with power dampening stun rifles, and general power blockers covering the entire faciltiy)

Is this prison only for people with powers, or is she being put in the general population for safety and anonymity?

Also, do you have any idea what you want the prison to look like or should I make it up?
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Auphelia wrote:
The Cyberiad Council wrote:She's in Site 1: Asphode, a min security prison in N. Dakota

Is this prison only for people with powers, or is she being put in the general population for safety and anonymity?

Also, do you have any idea what you want the prison to look like or should I make it up?

Powers only I do believe.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:30 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Powers only I do believe.

Then I have one more question: how many other people are incarcerated there, and do they have the same relative freedom Mina does?

SC #307

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:45 pm

yeah, they're either low-risk non-combative, or those without dangerous powers. Probably less than 200 inmates, and they have the same level as Mina.

and it looks like a re-purposed prison.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Hey OP, guys. I'm back.

So what's been going on this last week while I was gone? I can probably post tomorrow. I'll try to catch up reading if I can, but a summary would be helpful. Last I knew, the students and faculty were just leaving the Academy to institute the Babel Protocol.

-Talc
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

IOTA Corp
Envoy

Founded: May 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby IOTA Corp » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:01 pm

Name: Corey Harrington
Alias: Serath
Appearance:

Build: 5' 8" 86 lbs
Sexual orientation: Bi

Powers:
  • Possesses a pair of 6 foot wings (bringing the wingspan to over nearly 14 feet). He can control each one independently and have a wide range of motion, making them closer to individual limbs.
  • He can fly at some speeds nearing 50mph
  • The wings are incredibly durable with durability close to titanium. They can block bullets and blades, but energy and fire based attacks will burn and cause pain.
  • The tips and trailing edges of the wings can be sharpened at will into razors, allowing him to cut through flesh and bone with relative ease, and even sink a few inches into harden steel.

Drawbacks and Limitations: Even though the wings are large, he can't ever really position them to cover more than half his body at a time. I.e. the front or the back, but not both. He also needs to keep beating his wings to stay aloft. He can pull them close to his body, but they are still a bit awkward at times.

Equipment: N/A

Personality: Bashful and a bit awkward, Corey tries to be nice to everyone, fearing rejection and being ostracized. He is a gentle soul but is capable of unleashing carnage if pushed too far.

Nationality: American
Hometown: Minneapolis
Bio: Growing up hearing about heroes like the Regents and Team Empire would be enough to inspire anyone to take up the hero's fight, but Corey was an outcast his entire life. He was placed on the metahuman registry at birth, his wings an obvious mark of his status. His parents accepted him for what he was, but other kids and their parents weren't as understanding. He tried to hide what he thought was a curse by pulling his wings tightly to his back, often to the point of risking cramping and wearing heavy coats to hide their form even in the heat of the summer months.

Corey struggled with depression for most of his childhood but his self-image started to shift when he was thrust to make a split second decision. A simple mugging, just like another. It was almost stereotypical in a way; a classic situation of having powers and choosing if you would take the responsibility. No matter how many times it it portrayed, it doesn't stop the adrenaline, the fear, from feeling any different. The crook was charging right at him, gun in one hand, purse in the other. Corey acted on instinct, and his wings tore through his jacket, clothes-lining the man and knocking him flat on his back. The mugger scrambled to his feet and leveled his gun at Corey who raised his wings. The bullets bounced off, and while the deviant was stunned, Corey struck him with the flat of his wing, knocking him into a wall, and taking out cold.

A small crowd cheered, but Corey was too flustered to do anything but fly off, back home. Argus was quick to connect the dots and he was given a choice; become sanctioned through the academy or not use his powers for any more vigilante work. In his heart, it wasn't a choice to make, even thought the doubts in his head told him other wise.

Skills: mobile, and a pretty even balance between defense and offense.
Flaws: Needs to land to really use his wings offensively, and can needs to time using them to block an attack while in the air, otherwise he risks falling. His body is even more fragile than a normal humans thanks to low bone density.

Additional Info: Is quite fond of sunflower seeds, doesn't know why.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:21 am

Slowly reading up on what I missed during a week. Funniest line I've seen so far goes to Auphelia - "Things that rhyme with "shmescape"." Haha.

I will have Weinkauf respond to Mariyah if things haven't moved on past that point, soon. Sorry for taking a while. (You guys have written some novel-length posts lately).

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:24 am

Talchyon wrote:Slowly reading up on what I missed during a week. Funniest line I've seen so far goes to Auphelia - "Things that rhyme with "shmescape"." Haha.

I will have Weinkauf respond to Mariyah if things haven't moved on past that point, soon. Sorry for taking a while. (You guys have written some novel-length posts lately).

Yeah, the co-writes and Mari's Magical Mystery Adventure are pretty long.

Ormata
Senator

Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Name: Kaleb Baade

Alias: Blitz
Appearance:
    Standing at 5’10”, Kaleb is just a tad under the national average by around an inch. His skin is well and fully tanned due to his time in the Middle East, matching his dark hair and brown eyes. Kaleb keeps this short to a greater degree, parted a bit down the middle, and is for the vast amount of time well-shaven. He looks to be just a tad younger than he actually is, though the rather large nose puts this concept off by just a bit. A few scars are about Kaleb’s body can be noted, mainly on the arms and smaller than what one would expect. The largest is approximately 0.8” in length.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Build:
    He is as one would be expected to be built when you’re a special forces soldier; very, very well. Kaleb is strong, with good muscle definition and overall a well-formed body. While he is thin and not at all of the bodybuilder persuasion, the man is most clearly not always sitting-about. The majority of this musculature is formed about his legs, which of course are in use constantly due to his new life after Project-T, though his arms are still well and fully formed.
Powers:
  • Other:
      Wolf’s Stalk
      He has been enhanced with far higher speed than would be the greater norm and, as such, is able to move at surprising speeds. This varies, as would be expected from a normal human, from a jog at 70 MPH to a run at 120 MPH. The run drains his stamina just as much as a normal run would drain a special forces soldier, ensuring him to be capable of performing long distance runs with a certain style of ease. It should be noted that this speed extends to his capacity in martial capacity, allowing for far, far more rapid strikes than would ever be considered ‘exempillary’.

Flickering Flame
      Kaleb is able to perform a series of rapid changes in position, utilizing his speed to move from one position to another to another in rapid succession within the spaces of milliseconds, the speed of jumping between the two such that the eyes might begin to make the assumption that he is in two or three places at once, such as would occur with a helicopter’s blade. This can be up to five different positions, chosen consciously by Kaleb, which must all be within two hundred meters of one-another. There must be a path to sprint between points within the area chosen. This action is further improved through the saturation of said two hundred meters with kinetic energy, which Kaleb then taps into to perform this sustained sprinting.
Drawbacks and Limitations:
  • Other:
      Wolf’s Stalk
      Kaleb is not capable of sustaining his run over highly rough terrain, having to slow down due to his jogging pace, and is most certainly not able to perform climbing actions while moving at such speeds. Furthermore he is not able to fire any sort of weapon during those periods of time due to the rapid vibrations that come from running.

Flickering Flame
      While performing this action, he must stay within the two hundred meter region defined by his kinetic saturation. He can change the different positions but that does take time, due to the human capacities of figuring-out routes to certain areas being a limiting factor in how rapidly he can change his flickering positions. If Kaleb moves out of the kinetically saturated region it collapses with some minor damage to the region and he must resume movement at his running pace. If he is moving at paces faster than that, such as the nominal speed Kaleb performs while switching positions he will be forced to rapidly slow with some minor physical damage to himself due to rapid changes.
Equipment:
  • Armor:
      Kaleb prefers to wear combat gear of which he is most used to. A set of military fatigues, olive green, are often worn with a kevlar vest and ballistic plates inserted into the pouches. A ballistic helmet is also included in this arrangement, along with a gasmask for chemical attack situations. MOPP Suits may be worn in preparation for extremely chemical environments, but this is less likely due to Kaleb’s speed in getting away from such attacks and it’s slowing effect on his speed. Combat boots are also included.
  • Armament:
    • Heckler & Koch HK417 12″ 'Assaulter'
    • Barrett M82
    • H&K USP 45 Tactical
  • Other:
    • Bottles of Erdinger Kristall Beer
    • Cigarettes
Personality:
    With a playful personality, Kaleb enjoys his fun and enjoys it well. He teases, makes jokes, and compliments to a rather neat degree, all with the enthusiasm that comes from young people in the military. He’s a sharing fellow in many things, including drinking and smoking, though tries to keep the smoking down to a more manageable level. It’s expensive, after all, and Kaleb is mindful about his money as always. He’s used to not having much of it. The man can switch, however, to a far more military-minded and concentrated manner while in combat or training, or really anything involving his job and how well it’s done directly such as schooling.
Nationality: German
Hometown: Konstanz, Germany
Bio:
    Born in Konstanz, Germany, Kaleb’s parents were both tied extensively towards the university at large. His father was a professor there, his mother the same, and overall the young boy experienced the rather strange life of being a child of academics. He was pushed towards reading, the arts, english and write from a young age, his parents eager to bring their son up in the same sort of life they had, seeing it all as a way to nurture him, to let him grow, to parent well. They weren’t really all that good at parenting. Kaleb would go to school, play games there, breeze through most of the things there because let’s face it the trouble wasn’t really there for the young boy, and play games more. He loved his games, loved playing with friends, everything of the sort. They’d go fishing on the lake, swimming there, things of that nature. In part it was because of the same, because he liked the games with the friends, but in part it was also to get away, just a bit, from the atmosphere of his home. It was stifling, in young Kaleb’s opinion, and something he needed breaks from.

As he got through primary school, his parents urged the young kid to go into university, to go there and get his degree in something or another. They said it would help him make his life have meaning, that it would be important and make some sort of change in the world. They felt like the education all had a deeper meaning, that it all pointed towards a goal that was glorious, that only through education could one better themselves and their life, the lives of those about them, and that university was the only path for this to occur. Kaleb took one look at this, one look at the idea of being in the same environment as his parents had built around him, and decided that it simply wasn’t for him.

Kaleb Baade would join the Bundeswehr at the age of seventeen with the KSK, the Kommando Spezialkräfte of the German military, and he would go through the grueling training that such a thing required. His time in service was most certainly not made well-known to the public, nor to his family, nor to the students today. Kaleb prefers to keep it that way. What did occur was a training program designed to keep pace with thee every-encroaching grow of metahumans in the world, a program designed to increase the combat lethality of KSK operatives and the organization at large to continue combating threats about the world. The program was called “Dreizack”, Project-T, and involved a series of serums which were derived from former KGB elements and perfected in Berlin.

Since that point, Kaleb has come to school, both to get his license and to serve his nation.
Skills:
  • Martial:
      Kaleb has been trained in the arts of the KSK and as such is supremely physically qualified as far as a normal human would be. The man is able to complete hard, long runs, able to survive with minimal equipment and food, and overall is capable in the rougher regions of the world. The mentality is simple; survival will be acquired through the training he’s found, through the experience gained, and through those things it will be guaranteed. There are no excuses nor exceptions to that rule.

His training with the KSK has ensured that Kaleb is well and fully capable in rappelling, firearms, and hand-to-hand training. Disarming opponents is fully within his list of abilities, as well as long-range assassination, sabotage, and hostage resolution. Kaleb was trained to be a soldier in the clandestine forces and he did not fail in this task. It should also be noted that the man is well-trained in the martial arts of Systema, Krav Maga, and Savate.
Flaws:
    Kaleb has some trouble in low friction environments where he is unable to gain a good grip on the ground, thereby negating a good deal of his abilities in combat. Cold environments, due to their usual nature of lessening friction, also give some trouble.

Furthermore, he is rather straight-laced in most things, rigid in his ideals on life and combat, and therefore lacks some of the flexibility and enthusiasm which many of his colleagues hold oh so dearly.

Aditional Info:
Last edited by Ormata on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 31 times in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Talchyon wrote:Slowly reading up on what I missed during a week. Funniest line I've seen so far goes to Auphelia - "Things that rhyme with "shmescape"." Haha.

Just biding my time while I wait for trial and try to come up with something for Anika. If hilarity ensues . . . well, I should probably save it for The Infinites.

SC #307

Dirucia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dirucia » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Name: Charles Green
Alias:Steamer
Appearance:

Build: Stocky, Large, Muscular, 197 lbs (excluding armour), 400+ lbs (with armour)
Sexual orientation: Straight

Powers: Steamjet: Charles has the power to control and manipulate steam. He can eject it in Scalding-hot streams that can smash bricks and cause unimaginable pain when applied to the crotch area. His powers are amplified by his suit. Without his suit, his streams of steam are weak and only get as warm as room temperature. Mirage: Charles can use dense formations of steam to create illusions and copies, although anyone with average sight can tell a steam copy from the real thing, making this little more than a party trick. Self-Sufficiency: Charles's body constantly emits steam, and this steam powers his suit, eliminating need for a external power source. Anti-Rust: His armour is immune to rust.

Drawbacks and Limitations: Weak without his suit, Lethal steam-jets (the brick-smashing ones) drain him of energy and stamina, needs to drink more due to an increased body temperature (50°) and the heat generated by his suit, his suit is quite bulky and cannot perform fiddly tasks such as threading a needle.

Equipment:Image

Personality: Reserved and Scarred (occasionally), Witty, Focused

Nationality: English
Hometown: Manchester
Bio: Born to a English mechanic and an Armenian Physics professor, Charles had always felt at home when tinkering with machines. From a young age he showed an intuitive understanding of the inner workings of machines, and was fascinated by steam-powered machinery, reading many steampunk novels. His powers emerged when he was 12, after he had complained he was feeling feverish and the doctor found out that he had an abnormally high body temperature and was assigned metahuman status after he knocked over a bike thief with a jet of steam. He was harassed by other kids due to his powers, and when a anti-metahuman gang caught wind of him, they raided his home and murdered his mother and father, but he managed to kill the killer of his mother and father, a unamed Turkish gangster, by thrusting a drill into the gangsters jugular vein, killing him. After this, he was 'summoned' to court for murder, but this was a disguise and when he arrived he was awarded a knighthood for his bravery, becoming the youngest person ever on which such a title was bestowed. He was still scarred by this experience, and spent the next year building a steam-powered suit to amplify his powers, and not soon after this was finished, he was invited to novum saeculum.

Skills: Great with machines, skilled mechanic, Ruthless in battle

Flaws: Traumatised, Reserved, Not very stealthy

[b]Aditional Info: THEME TUNE: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fT2kpyDXK_8
Last edited by Dirucia on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
WELCOME TO DIRUCIA! GRAB SOME KVASS AND JOIN THE PARTY!

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:29 pm

LOL.
Read the latest character app.
The name, "Steamer",
then thought I saw, "Appliance",
instead of "appearance".

PreviousNext

Advertisement