NATION

PASSWORD

We are Stormtroopers (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:18 pm

DE-7573 aka“Devil”
Mission:

Devil walked out of the shooting range after spending some time in there. He then walked back to the sigma bunks. As he walked in he heard Joker talking about a mission. Apparently some rebels had a base they needed to clear out on Tatooine. Also they needed to reclaim a stolen prototype that was in the base. Simple enough. After Repeater asked a question and Joker answered and ordered them to head out Devil grabbed his armor and weapons before speaking up saying.

"Ok lets do this" He then began to follow Joker out.
Last edited by Andsed on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:49 am

QE-35745 "Repeater"
Current Mission: Hunt Rebels and recapture a stolen prototype

Repeater followed Joker out into the hallway, so he could make his way down to the hangar bay. He walked ahead maybe 30 or 40 feet. Than, he stopped to wait for the others to catch up. He would wait for 30 seconds, tops, than continue to walk to the hangar bay.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Azelmurta
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Attention Squad Epsilon!

Postby Azelmurta » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Xichung wrote:TD-1895 AKA Nox
Destination:None
Mission:None

Nox steps back into the squad room "EVERYONE GET UP!" he yelled out, not an often thing he does "its time to train, so get your suits on and your blasters, now" the other (npc) clones begin getting their armor on and rushing "I will be in training room 3, so dont keep me waiting too long or ill already have a position over you" he backstep and then turns striding towards the training room

CG-1683 AKA ----
Location: hallway by Epsilon squad room aboard the “Desolation”
Destination: Training Room #3
Mission: Train with squad leader?

CG-1683 stared at his data pad for the hundredth time within the hour. For the last 40 minutes the screen had frozen while loading his squad room's destination. He could not even reboot it. So now he was just meandering about looking for his squad and asking around. So far everyone only knew that his platoon's bunks were located on this level. So here he was searching the hab block.

A veteran looking stormtrooper passed by with some sort of gash in his helmet. It was very peculiar one too. Way too uneven to be from a blaster bolt, but too regular shaped to be from some vicious creature. Undoubtedly it must be a tough guy underneath there. CG hoped he would not get on the bad side of that trooper.

The camouflaged trooper peeked through one of the squad chambers. The troopers inside were busy putting on their armor. CG-1683 asked them:

"Hey, is this Epsilon Squad?"

"Yeah, are you our shock trooper?"

"That would be me. Why are you putting your armor on?"

"Our squad leader wants us to report to training room #3 ASAP. I would start getting their if I were you."

"Will do!" He started away. Then he remembered he had only a vague idea were that was. He checked his data pad. It had ran out of power. "Damn" He asked his squadmates were it was and then headed out for earnest.

He soon arrived at training room #3. Assuming that since only Nox was there here must be his NCO. He saluted,"Shock Trooper CG-1683 reporting to Training Room #3 sir!"
Last edited by Azelmurta on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:34 am

TD-1895 AKA Nox

Nox was leaning on his rifle when he heard the soldier come in ahead of his squad “oh your late to join the squad but early to training, work on your timing then I’ll like you” he cracks his knuckles he then extends his hand out “Well I’m TD-1895, I prefer to go by my nickname of Nox and you guessed correctly I’m your higher up” he waited for him “ the few other squad members are operators, won’t see them on the field much”

The rest of epsilon squad quickly came along he waved them over and order them to clean their blasters “also are you new off the line?”
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:50 am

QH-9785 aka “Joker”
Destination: Tatooine
Mission: Recover Prototype

Joker hopped on to the shuttle, followed by his squad. He quickly looked through his data pad as they took off. He checked the info on the prototype, but it was 90% redacted. He sighed and put it away. He went to the front and sat in the copilot seat. He adjusted the course and got ready for light speed. With the coordinates set, he flipped the switch and the ship flew off towards the planet.

QH-9785 aka “Joker”

Joker stepped off the shuttle and was greeted by a blast of hot air that could be felt through his armor. He turned to his squad. “The rebels are using a base created by the Old Republic. The base is due east of here. We will take two sandspeeders to the location and dismount just out side sensor range. QE-35745, IN-1297, and DE-7573 will go in one and IM-6435 and I will go in the other. Get to your vehicle. Time is not on our side.” He turned and walked to his speeder.
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:22 am

Tribe of Rinos wrote:QH-9785 aka “Joker”

Joker hopped on to the shuttle, followed by his squad. He quickly looked through his data pad as they took off. He checked the info on the prototype, but it was 90% redacted. He sighed and put it away. He went to the front and sat in the copilot seat. He adjusted the course and got ready for light speed. With the coordinates set, he flipped the switch and the ship flew off towards the planet.

QH-9785 aka “Joker”

Joker stepped off the shuttle and was greeted by a blast of hot air that could be felt through his armor. He turned to his squad. “The rebels are using a base created by the Old Republic. The base is due east of here. We will take two sandspeeders to the location and dismount just out side sensor range. QE-35745, IN-1297, and DE-7573 will go in one and IM-6435 and I will go in the other. Get to your vehicle. Time is not on our side.” He turned and walked to his speeder.

QE-35745 "Repeater"
Mission: Recover prototype

Repeater said,"Yes sir." He walked down the shuttle ramp, blaster in hand. He climbed over the side of his assigned landspeeder into the driver's seat, and said,"I'm ready to go, sir." He holstered his blaster, and put his hands on the wheel, ready to go.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Azelmurta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Azelmurta » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:09 am

TD-1895 AKA Nox

Nox was leaning on his rifle when he heard the soldier come in ahead of his squad “oh your late to join the squad but early to training, work on your timing then I’ll like you” he cracks his knuckles he then extends his hand out “Well I’m TD-1895, I prefer to go by my nickname of Nox and you guessed correctly I’m your higher up” he waited for him “ the few other squad members are operators, won’t see them on the field much”

The rest of epsilon squad quickly came along he waved them over and order them to clean their blasters “also are you new off the line?”

CG-1683 AKA ---
Mission:none

CG-1683 firmly shook Nox's hand. "Nice to meet you Nox. I will make sure it doesn't happen again sir." Really it was not his fault. But CG-1683 was not going to ruin his first impression by blaming something else for his failure.

Nox asked,"Also, are you new off the line?"

"Not quite. My unit was shipped off Kamino four months ago to quell a minor rebellion on Kashyyk. My unit was badly mauled by it and disbanded. From there I was sent here." CG pointed at Nox's lightsaber slash,"What caused that mark? A vibro blade perhaps?" After Nix answered (or refused to) , CG-1683 inquired,"So what training are we dong here?"

Grand Unionata
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Unionata » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
Tribe of Rinos wrote:QH-9785 aka “Joker”

QH-9785 aka “Joker”

IN-1297

Raptor snapped off a salute. "Right away, sir!" He went and hopped into the passenger seat of the speeder, next to Repeater. "Alright, just one more."

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:10 am

Azelmurta wrote:
TD-1895 AKA Nox

CG-1683 AKA ---
Mission:none

CG-1683 firmly shook Nox's hand. "Nice to meet you Nox. I will make sure it doesn't happen again sir." Really it was not his fault. But CG-1683 was not going to ruin his first impression by blaming something else for his failure.

Nox asked,"Also, are you new off the line?"

"Not quite. My unit was shipped off Kamino four months ago to quell a minor rebellion on Kashyyk. My unit was badly mauled by it and disbanded. From there I was sent here." CG pointed at Nox's lightsaber slash,"What caused that mark? A vibro blade perhaps?" After Nix answered (or refused to) , CG-1683 inquired,"So what training are we dong here?"

TD-1895 AKA Nox

"so the Kashyyk incident, so you should be pretty skilled if you survived it" he then touches the mark on his helmet "lightsaber, it was the day of order 66, i was amazed that the jedi master could fight so well for his age" he chuckles a little "i just barely dodge his saber and delivered that final blow, right to the chest" he rubed his hand "i felt alive during that fight, i have the crystal from his saber still." he snaps back to reality "opps sorry, simple game of capture the flag, i wanna see the skill of my troops"

Azelmurta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Azelmurta » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:00 am

TD-1895 A.K.A. Nox

"so the Kashyyk incident, so you should be pretty skilled if you survived it" he then touches the mark on his helmet "lightsaber, it was the day of order 66, i was amazed that the jedi master could fight so well for his age" he chuckles a little "i just barely dodge his saber and delivered that final blow, right to the chest" he rubed his hand "i felt alive during that fight, i have the crystal from his saber still." he snaps back to reality "opps sorry, simple game of capture the flag, i wanna see the skill of my troops"

b]CG-1683 A.K.A. ---
Mission:None[/b]

"You'd be surprised how much your chances of survival increase if you repaint your armor green and stay clear of AT-ST's. Those chicken walkers attract every explosive device from a kilometer out!"

He listened in silent awe as Nox explained the origin of his mark. Not just anybody could kill a fighting Jedi master. Certainly this trooper is experienced. CG knew he could count on him. Then the Nox snapped back to reality and explained the mission. CG-1683 brought his missile launcher unto his shoulder. "I'm sure you won't find me or my lassie wanting, sir. Got 10 training rockets ready to go. Are we going against fellow team members or another squad?"

OoC: Please don't ask how "training concussion rockets" work. Just hand wave it away.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:21 am

Azelmurta wrote:
TD-1895 A.K.A. Nox

b]CG-1683 A.K.A. ---
Mission:None[/b]

"You'd be surprised how much your chances of survival increase if you repaint your armor green and stay clear of AT-ST's. Those chicken walkers attract every explosive device from a kilometer out!"

He listened in silent awe as Nox explained the origin of his mark. Not just anybody could kill a fighting Jedi master. Certainly this trooper is experienced. CG knew he could count on him. Then the Nox snapped back to reality and explained the mission. CG-1683 brought his missile launcher unto his shoulder. "I'm sure you won't find me or my lassie wanting, sir. Got 10 training rockets ready to go. Are we going against fellow team members or another squad?"

OoC: Please don't ask how "training concussion rockets" work. Just hand wave it away.

TD-1895 AKA Nox

"sadly we will after go against the back up team, but i dont mind too much cause when we do need them, they will be skilled and ready" he picked up a sniper rifle "also do be careful with that, it may be a training weapon, it still can hurt." he looked for an advantage point "so camo, you will lead assist in leading the team while i provide over view" he smiled and took a deep breath "once everyone is ready line up on the line, then wait for the green light to go, there our flag is here.you need to capture the one on their side and bring it here."

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:27 am

Grand Unionata wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:

IN-1297

Raptor snapped off a salute. "Right away, sir!" He went and hopped into the passenger seat of the speeder, next to Repeater. "Alright, just one more."

QE-35745 "Repeater"
Mission: Recover prototype

Repeater watched as Raptor climbed into the landspeeder, and said,"Now we're just waiting on Devil, if I have his name right." Repeater checked over the controls, and it appeared everything was good to go.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:58 pm

DE-7573 aka“Devil”

Devil stood in the hot sun as he began to sweat. Of course the rebels had to camp in this fiery wasteland and not somewhere nice like Naboo. He looked at their squad leader Joker as he gave out orders. Apparently he was supposed to ride with that trooper who had been sleeping and the one who had snapped at him... This would be fun. He quickly jogged over and got into his seat before saying.

"Lets go kill some rebel scum."
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:56 pm

TD-1936 aka Teddy
Destination: Pending
Mission: Pending

Teddy spent the morning performing uniform maintenance. Ironing his Kama. Cleaning his gear such as his double sided pauldron - something provided from his ARC Trooper training on Kamino, and his blaster. Inspecting his gear such as his radio pack and and baca kits. Other squad mates were there as well. By the time mid day came around, he was finished and put his armour on for training.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue May 01, 2018 7:59 am

Cainesland wrote:TD-1936 aka Teddy
Destination: Pending
Mission: Pending

Teddy spent the morning performing uniform maintenance. Ironing his Kama. Cleaning his gear such as his double sided pauldron - something provided from his ARC Trooper training on Kamino, and his blaster. Inspecting his gear such as his radio pack and and baca kits. Other squad mates were there as well. By the time mid day came around, he was finished and put his armour on for training.

TD-1895 AKA Nox

"hello trooper TD-1936, you know the rules of capture the flag" he looks at everyone and grabs his rifle "you will follow orders from camo, or otherwise known as CG-1683 he will be your secondary commander in the feild, off the feild you will listen to me." a green light turns on above them "alright go now, show me what you can do" the other troops began running forward searching for cover

nox quickly finds high ground and sets up.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Thu May 03, 2018 9:12 am

TF-46352 aka "Blaze"
Destination: Endor (On route)
Mission: Seek out a rumored Rebel base

Blaze was strapped into his seat on the transport shuttle.
He was keeping track of their position in relative to Endor.
"We're here.", stated Blaze as the forest of the planet came into view.
The shuttle jolted as it landed on the dirt floor and a hiss was heard as the airlocks released.
The runway hit the dirt floor and Blaze was the first one off the shuttle.
"Okay....We're nearby. Follow me and stay quiet, we don't want to alert those Ewoks to our position."
There was horror stories of past squads coming here that had never returned, Blaze didn't want his squad to be another victim.
Blaze turned around in a circle while holding the Holopad, then nodded as he found the right way and started walking towards the rebel base.
"Also, when we get there, don't start firing. Our mission is to locate the base and mark its position, nothing more."
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Azelmurta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Attention Squad Epsilon

Postby Azelmurta » Sat May 05, 2018 7:36 pm

TD-1895 AKA Nox

"sadly we will after go against the back up team, but i dont mind too much
cause when we do need them, they will be skilled and ready" he picked up a
sniper rifle "also do be careful with that, it may be a training weapon, it
still can hurt." he looked for an advantage point "so camo, you will lead
assist in leading the team while i provide over view" he smiled and took a
deep breath "once everyone is ready line up on the line, then wait for the
green light to go, there our flag is here.you need to capture the one on
their side and bring it here."

CG-1683 A.K.A. Camo
Destination: none
Mission: Capture enemy flag.

CG-1683 smiled when he was nicknamed by Nox. Camo was a great name. "I'll
do my best, sir." He saluted and walked to briefly review his team. He
briefly addressed them. "Tad-1936, I want you to keep your radio on
passive. See if you can listen to any of the opposing team's transmissions.
The other team knows exactly the what and where of our mission. I expect
them to set up accordingly. Keep an eye out for ambush points. Let's move
out!"

The green light turned on. Two NPC clones (let's call them A and B) were in
front with Camo in the middle and Teddy taking up the rear. They moved up
along the left flank. Camo made sure that they stuck to cover. Cmo was very
attentive, he was not going to be ambushed easily.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat May 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Azelmurta wrote:
TD-1895 AKA Nox

"sadly we will after go against the back up team, but i dont mind too much
cause when we do need them, they will be skilled and ready" he picked up a
sniper rifle "also do be careful with that, it may be a training weapon, it
still can hurt." he looked for an advantage point "so camo, you will lead
assist in leading the team while i provide over view" he smiled and took a
deep breath "once everyone is ready line up on the line, then wait for the
green light to go, there our flag is here.you need to capture the one on
their side and bring it here."

CG-1683 A.K.A. Camo
Destination: none

CG-1683 smiled when he was nicknamed by Nox. Camo was a great name. "I'll
do my best, sir." He saluted and walked to briefly review his team. He
briefly addressed them. "Tad-1936, I want you to keep your radio on
passive. See if you can listen to any of the opposing team's transmissions.
The other team knows exactly the what and where of our mission. I expect
them to set up accordingly. Keep an eye out for ambush points. Let's move
out!"

The green light turned on. Two NPC clones (let's call them A and B) were in
front with Camo in the middle and Teddy taking up the rear. They moved up
along the left flank. Camo made sure that they stuck to cover. Cmo was very
attentive, he was not going to be ambushed easily.

TD-1895 AKA Nox

Nox asses their movement, liking what he sees, making sure no one is able to get the jump on them "two forward..." he fired "make that one, bad positioning" he kept scanning the field

"you have five troops to your face, all in cover" the NPCs moved up firing as they moved, one of the NPCs got shot and was down one of the enemy was in a fortified position with a heavy auto blaster "im pinned can someone pull his fire so i can take him down"

Azelmurta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Azelmurta » Sun May 06, 2018 4:28 pm

Nox asses their movement, liking what he sees, making sure no one is able to get the jump on them "two forward..." he fired "make that one, bad positioning" he kept scanning the field

"you have five troops to your face, all in cover" the NPCs moved up firing as they moved, one of the NPCs got shot and was down one of the enemy was in a fortified position with a heavy auto blaster "im pinned can someone pull his fire so i can take him down"

CG-1683 AKA Camo
Destination: Home base

The Camo directed A to fire at the Stormtrooper left from Nox's Fire. After seeing that neither was going to hit each other in the initial shots, Camo suggested that A use his scope. The next shot hit the remaining trooper. "Wonders of wonders" CG-1683 thought to himself.

Camo ordered everyone to disperse to cover as Nox warned team of the enemy position. Not too loosely, everyone was at least within 2 meters of each other. He could not quite see the position until the heavy auto blaster opened up. B requested,"I'm pinned, can someone pull his fire so I can take him down?" He replied,"I'll draw fire one the count of ten. Then take the shot. 1,2,3," Camo was pinned by the auto fire, but he had a good idea it's general direction. On the count of 8 he hoisted his rocket over his cover, and fired on 10. Normally it would be a horrible idea to blind fire a rocket like that. But even if it did not hit (And by every account it should), the smoke from his rocket would attract fire from the auto-blaster. As soon as he fired he retrieved his rocket launcher and moved to another spot along his cover. "Teddy, can you tend to A? He's been hit."

If the terrain permits...
After firing the shot, Camo worked his way to another peace of cover not being fire upon. From there he took a glimpse of the situation. His nicely camouflaged helmet would not attract much attention, especially considered the enemy team would likely be on the look out for a white helmet. He saw where the blaster bolts from the enemy. He loaded his launcher and quickly fired off two rockets at the enemy positions. After this he went back to cover and moved to another position. He asked if anyone say his results. If not, then he peeked over from another position reasses the situation.
Last edited by Azelmurta on Sun May 06, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon May 07, 2018 9:45 am

Azelmurta wrote:

CG-1683 AKA Camo
Destination: Home base

The Camo directed A to fire at the Stormtrooper left from Nox's Fire. After seeing that neither was going to hit each other in the initial shots, Camo suggested that A use his scope. The next shot hit the remaining trooper. "Wonders of wonders" CG-1683 thought to himself.

Camo ordered everyone to disperse to cover as Nox warned team of the enemy position. Not too loosely, everyone was at least within 2 meters of each other. He could not quite see the position until the heavy auto blaster opened up. B requested,"I'm pinned, can someone pull his fire so I can take him down?" He replied,"I'll draw fire one the count of ten. Then take the shot. 1,2,3," Camo was pinned by the auto fire, but he had a good idea it's general direction. On the count of 8 he hoisted his rocket over his cover, and fired on 10. Normally it would be a horrible idea to blind fire a rocket like that. But even if it did not hit (And by every account it should), the smoke from his rocket would attract fire from the auto-blaster. As soon as he fired he retrieved his rocket launcher and moved to another spot along his cover. "Teddy, can you tend to A? He's been hit."

If the terrain permits...
After firing the shot, Camo worked his way to another peace of cover not being fire upon. From there he took a glimpse of the situation. His nicely camouflaged helmet would not attract much attention, especially considered the enemy team would likely be on the look out for a white helmet. He saw where the blaster bolts from the enemy. He loaded his launcher and quickly fired off two rockets at the enemy positions. After this he went back to cover and moved to another position. He asked if anyone say his results. If not, then he peeked over from another position reasses the situation.

TD-1895 AKA Nox

nox swiftly took them out one by one.

he almost wasnt letting anyone get anymore shots off, the flag was in sight and one of the NPC's took it and began running back "thats game boys and girls" a horn sounded off and everyone got up off the ground and wentto the entrence

nox stood there standing over his team "good work, almost by textbook, now then i want you all to head to the showers and be at standby for any incoming missions"

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Mon May 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Skylus wrote:TF-46352 aka "Blaze"
Destination: Endor (On route)
Mission: Seek out a rumored Rebel base

Blaze was strapped into his seat on the transport shuttle.
He was keeping track of their position in relative to Endor.
"We're here.", stated Blaze as the forest of the planet came into view.
The shuttle jolted as it landed on the dirt floor and a hiss was heard as the airlocks released.
The runway hit the dirt floor and Blaze was the first one off the shuttle.
"Okay....We're nearby. Follow me and stay quiet, we don't want to alert those Ewoks to our position."
There was horror stories of past squads coming here that had never returned, Blaze didn't want his squad to be another victim.
Blaze turned around in a circle while holding the Holopad, then nodded as he found the right way and started walking towards the rebel base.
"Also, when we get there, don't start firing. Our mission is to locate the base and mark its position, nothing more."

TB-3861 aka "Spitfire"
Destination: Endor
Mission: Locate Rebel base

Spitfire got off his seat and followed behind Blaze. His E-11 was already set to kill. He walked to the left side of the ramp, holding his blaster at shoulder lenght. "Left flank is clear."
When he heard the order to not begin firing, he sighed. "What a bloody shame, would've liked if I got to kill some rebel scium and blow up their base. Ah well..."
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Estlobies
Envoy

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Estlobies » Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

AX-9301 "Axe"
Destination: Desolation Echo Squad Quarters
Mission: Awaiting Orders

Axe and the rest of her squad proceed to follow the eccentric astromech droid as it zipped through the various corridors of the seemingly massive ship. When I said I liked to work with droids, this is not what I meant, she though to herself. The droid finally came to an abrupt stop outside of an unassuming doors then faced the fourth of them. "Well, here we are.", she said to the rest of her squadron. "Settle in here until further notice. I'll go to receive our orders from the captain.", she said, walking briskly as the astromech zipped in front of her to guide her.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Psychotic Bastard
Embassy Programme | WMD Circlejerk | SWG | ADL | IMAA | SW:G | ✠
Generally speaking, far. Not far-left or far-right, just far.
Pro: Executions, Mario Kart, Slavery, Vexillology
Anti: Consistency, Infidels, Logic, Stupid Bullshit
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
I’m thinking of buying a church and changing it around: maybe selling crack and having a few whores in the pew.
Never give up on an idea simply because it is bad and doesn’t work.
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse