NATION

PASSWORD

We are Stormtroopers (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:32 am

Nescala wrote:-boop-

TD-1895 AKA Nox
Destination:None
Mission:None

"we are gonna die no matter what we do, its the way of our live, we are made to die." he rubs his hand "were expendables, the cap is just trying to give us an actual life that isnt just us marching to our doom, but think of it any way you want, but keep that in mind here" he sighs "also have you decided your squad captians or is that stis up to debate"
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:01 am

Xichung wrote:
Nescala wrote:-boop-

TD-1895 AKA Nox

"we are gonna die no matter what we do, its the way of our live, we are made to die." he rubs his hand "were expendables, the cap is just trying to give us an actual life that isnt just us marching to our doom, but think of it any way you want, but keep that in mind here" he sighs "also have you decided your squad captians or is that stis up to debate"

Farstrike says, "As long as it isn't him I am good." Farstrike indicates Querx.

"Plus," he continues, "I am a scout trooper and a sniper I shoot the things my superiors tell me to shoot and I do it well. I always hit my target."
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace
The Chronodosian Civil War of 1798 : Won

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:09 am

[quote="Chronodosia";p="33874076"][/quote]
TD-1895 AKA Nox

"well its you job is it not?" he grins "so are you going to accept my challenge?"

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:23 am

TF-46352 aka "Blaze"
Destination: None as of the moment
Mission: Awaiting mission (Still)

Blaze looked between all the Stormtroopers in the room, then spoke.
"I'm the oldest member of Sierra, not in age, but for how long I've been in the squad. Compared to me, all of you are new. So, I know things. How to get around the ship, how to be a medic (of course) and provide tactical assistance if need be."
Blaze then nodded.
"Any against me being squad leader? I don't want any hot heads screwing up our missions if they get trigger happy. Or those that have tempers. Those won't work either. Put your differences aside. As soon as we pick a leader, we become a team. Now, chose who you want to be leader of Sierra."
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:40 am

Skylus wrote:-boop-

TD-1895 AKA Nox

he smiles and claps "your finaly take the roll, you are more leadership material than some of these guys" he walks over and pats him on the back "well i need to return to my squad and see about order cause i doubt the noobie has done anything intresting while i was gone" he begins to walk out "farstrike, hit me up when you got the time to sit around duel" he leaves and heads for the commad deck to talk to the ships captian

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:23 am

Skylus wrote:TF-46352 aka "Blaze"
Mission: Awaiting mission (Still)

Blaze looked between all the Stormtroopers in the room, then spoke.
"I'm the oldest member of Sierra, not in age, but for how long I've been in the squad. Compared to me, all of you are new. So, I know things. How to get around the ship, how to be a medic (of course) and provide tactical assistance if need be."
Blaze then nodded.
"Any against me being squad leader? I don't want any hot heads screwing up our missions if they get trigger happy. Or those that have tempers. Those won't work either. Put your differences aside. As soon as we pick a leader, we become a team. Now, chose who you want to be leader of Sierra."

SS-1453 aka "Farstrike"
Destination: none
Mission: Awaiting mission

Farstrike says, "I got so problem with that so unless someone else wants to be squad leader I believe that you are ours."

As he says this he continues to clean and maintain his rifle.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace
The Chronodosian Civil War of 1798 : Won

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:15 pm

QH-9785 aka “Joker”
Mission: Being acquired

Joker walked into the Briefing room. Moff Calway turned as he entered, his face straight as always. The door shut quickly behind him as Joker saluted. “At ease, QH-9785.” Joker switches to his next stance, feet shoulder length and hands clasped behind his back. “We’re in a bad place right now. The so called ‘Rebellion’ has stolen an important prototype. We cannot allow them to mass produce it. Your mission will be to go with your squad and reclaim this prototype. I promise you, you will know when you see it. We have traced them down to the planet Tatooine. You leave tomorrow. Dismissed.” Joker nodded and stepped out. He had to head back to the bunks to fill in the rest of his group.
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Afrikaanza
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaanza » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:20 pm

IM-6435 aka “Doc”
Mission: Pending

Doc stared intently at the Quartermaster from his usual spot besides the requisition terminal, watching her every move as she rummaged throughout the neatly organized supply room. The Quartermaster hunched over a crate with multiple subdivisions, running her finger along each and every item held within. Normally these sorts of things were left to the droids to sort out after soullessly pressing a few buttons prompted on the requisition terminal, which usually provided Doc's supplies in a quick and timely manner, but didn't provide the thrill or gamble of having a semi-incompetent fleshbag do the job instead. Because Doc had requested the human quartermaster, it had become a long process which most visibly loathed every second of; but more or less, it was always worth it if the quartermaster on duty finally hit the-
"Jackpot!"
Doc's eyes widened as the Quartermaster quickly returned to him with a small sealed package, slapping it onto the counter as if it were like a card from a Sabacc deck. Doc examined the package more throughly by hand and confirmed his winnings, retrieving a bacta sleeve and triumphantly holding it up for the Quartermaster to see for herself.

The Quartermaster looked at Doc with a half-hearted expression of slight confusion, but with small hints of frustration mixed amongst it.
"You had me digging back there all that time for a bacta sleeve, trooper?"
Doc confronted the Quartermaster, looking her in the eye with a risible tone to his voice. He tastefully displayed his prize one last time, before masterfully crafting his reply and saying:
"Yes, exactly."
The Quartermaster, dumbfounded, squinted her eyes at Doc as she passed along a digital requisition form to the terminal.
"...Why? You didn't need me, the droid could've done it faster you know. In fact, why didn't you just requisition emergency synthflesh from your Medical Supply Officer?"
Doc returned the bacta sleeve to its package and walked over to the terminal. He took his time signing the form, partly out of spite, but also to explain himself to the poor Quartermaster, who had become the object of one trooper's boredom on ship.
"I prefer the sleeves over synthflesh, it's better for more specific kind of injuries like 'friendly fire' burns or cuts from a native's deadly primitive toothpick. You'd be surprised at how many stupid injuries these babies can fix, while saving the synthflesh for when I'm the one in need of a medic."
Doc tapped away at the terminal while briefly taking glances at the Quartermaster, who shook her head with disapproval while watching the supply requisition droid buzz around in the background.
"That still doesn't explain why you had me do it rather than the blasted droid!"
With a bit of flourish to his movement, Doc finished signing off on the form. He turned back towards the counter and quipped slightly at the Quartermaster and her droid.
"Normally I could've gotten from the medbay or the medical supply station, but they're on short supply and keep telling me to use synthflesh instead. Plus, I like seeing you run around back there, it's really entertaining you know... As for your tin can there, I don't trust it enough to 'play the game'. Too efficient, doesn't make many mistakes, which defeats the whole purpose of it. There's not much to do on ship in between missions, so it's kind of like my way of... gambling, I guess?"
Doc smiled at the Quartermaster, who replied back with a raised eyebrow. Doc couldn't tell whether she was amused or slightly annoyed at him, but assuming the latter to be the most likely case, Doc quickly gathered his requisition and gave the Quartermaster a quick nod goodbye before heading back to the Sigma Bunks. He quickly glanced at the Quartermaster as he walked away, who still maintained a mixed expression, but politely waved the trooper goodbye.

Doc approached the door leading into the Sigma Team bunks, but stopped upon noticing QH-978, also known as "Joker", walking with a purpose towards the same entrance. Doc casually hit the door controls with his free hand and waited for the grizzled squad leader to enter first. With a sort of pseudo-professionalist nature, Doc acknowledged his superior as he approached the door with a nod.
"After you, Boss."

Estlobies
Envoy

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Estlobies » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:20 am

AX-9301 "Axe"
Destination: Desolation Hangar Bay
Mission: Awaiting Orders

As she looked out at the hangar bay, Axe saw Moff Calway and and number of other officers awaiting her shuttle. She was to become the new leader of Squad Echo, the personal Stormtrooper squad of Director Stellin. She knew very little of what lay ahead of her, but was certain that whatever the Moff and Director had in mind was to be her order, as the transmission from earlier had noted.
The shuttle landing and the door began to open, leaving her to met Moff Calway for the first time. There was a clear tension in the room, likely due to the presence of many of the destroyer's highest-ranked officers awaiting the squad. Axe immediately saluted the Moff.
"At ease, AX-9301. Welcome to the Desolation.", Calway stated proudly. "It is an honor to have the Director's personal squad stationed on my destroyer." He then ordered, "Officers, back to your positions."
"You are to report to your squad's room two levels below the main bridge. Q4 will guide you until you know your way around.", he said as he pointed to an astromech droid, whirring as it entered the hangar. "Once your squad has settled in, report to the bridge for your initial assignment.", he concluded.
"As you wish, sir.", Axe replied. The astromech droid made a series of noises then rushed into a hall. Axe and the rest of squad Echo promptly followed it, wondering just what lay in store for their first mission.
Last edited by Estlobies on Thu May 10, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Psychotic Bastard
Embassy Programme | WMD Circlejerk | SWG | ADL | IMAA | SW:G | ✠
Generally speaking, far. Not far-left or far-right, just far.
Pro: Executions, Mario Kart, Slavery, Vexillology
Anti: Consistency, Infidels, Logic, Stupid Bullshit
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
I’m thinking of buying a church and changing it around: maybe selling crack and having a few whores in the pew.
Never give up on an idea simply because it is bad and doesn’t work.
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:04 am

Book
Aboard the Star Destroyer "Desolation"
Moving back to squad room
Awaiting Mission Assignment

Book grabs his stuff, and then walks to the blast door. He Opens it, and walks over to the cargo transport. He puts in his destination, then straps himself in. It begins to move, speeding really fast around the star destroyer. it stops at his destination, and he gets out. He walks over to the blast door separating him and his squad room. He opens the blast door, and says "I'm back, Did you miss me?" he laughs at his own joke, and he walks over to his bunk, laying down
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:12 am

TF-46352 aka "Blaze"
Mission: (Still waiting)

Blaze entered the bridge of the Desolation and waited by the doorway for someone to come and talk to him.
Moff Calway approached him after a while.
"Greetings, TF-46352." Moff looked down at a Holopad for a second and then nodded. "So you're leader of Sierra...Good. Someone with your experience is a good choice."
The man looked up from the Holopad.
"Your mission will be to go to Endor and see if our reports are true of a rebel base being there. There might be Jedi there, we don't know the specifics...Anyhow, I trust that you and your men can handle this assignment?"
Blaze held out a hand for the Hologram and Moff handed it over.
"Hmm...Yes, this looks fine. Shouldn't be too much trouble."
Blaze handed Moff the Hologram and left the bridge to inform his squad of the mission.
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:19 am

Northern Poland wrote:Book

Book grabs his stuff, and then walks to the blast door. He Opens it, and walks over to the cargo transport. He puts in his destination, then straps himself in. It begins to move, speeding really fast around the star destroyer. it stops at his destination, and he gets out. He walks over to the blast door separating him and his squad room. He opens the blast door, and says "I'm back, Did you miss me?" he laughs at his own joke, and he walks over to his bunk, laying down

TD-1895 AKA Nox

nox is laying on his bunk and reading a book "your very late, iv appointed myself squad leader since no one else was here" he grins "unless you want to fight" he puts the book down and got up, then stretched "becouse i do wanna see how good my team is personaly"
Last edited by Xichung on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:24 am

Xichung wrote:
Northern Poland wrote:Book

TD-1895 AKA Nox

nox is laying on his bunk and reading a book "your very late, iv appointed myself squad leader since no one else was here" he grins "unless you want to fight" he puts the book down and got up, then stretched "becouse i do wanna see how good my team is personaly"

Squad Room
Awaiting Mission Assignment[/b]
Book raises his E-11, he then switches it to stun, and fires at Nox, sending him sprawling on the floor. He walks over to Nox and says, "Is that enough for you?" He laughs, then starts putting his stuff in his box. He says, "You'll be like that for a few more minutes, Don't worry, you'll be alright." He gets back on his bunk, laying down.
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:51 am

TF-46352 aka "Blaze"
Destination: Endor (in a bit)
Mission: Seek out a rumored Rebel base

Blaze entered his squad room to find Nox on the ground and Book lying on a bed.
"What are you doing?"
He had happened to hear Book talking about him being squad leader and Blaze stared down at Book.
"I'm squad leader. Not you. Get up, I've got something to tell you."
He looked down at Nox.
"You too...Whenever the stun wears off."

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:54 am

Northern Poland wrote:
Xichung wrote:TD-1895 AKA Nox

Squad Room
Awaiting Mission Assignment[/b]
Book raises his E-11, he then switches it to stun, and fires at Nox, sending him sprawling on the floor. He walks over to Nox and says, "Is that enough for you?" He laughs, then starts putting his stuff in his box. He says, "You'll be like that for a few more minutes, Don't worry, you'll be alright." He gets back on his bunk, laying down.

TD-1895 AKA Nox

he slowly gets up "when i say fight, i mean with your fist..." he punches books arm " you bloody twit" he crackshis knuckles and grabs his armor then puts it on "lucky, bloke with a stun setting, next time dont fire on your squad leader or i will have you shelled" he gets his chest plate on then he start on his legs "i prefer not becouse i do like some the books you got, i will also add what is your name?" even thoughhe already knew it he wanted to hear him say it just in case

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 am

Blaze entered his squad room to find Nox on the ground and Book lying on a bed.
"What are you doing?"
He had happened to hear Book talking about him being squad leader and Blaze stared down at Book.
"I'm squad leader. Not you. Get up, I've got something to tell you."
He looked down at Nox.
"You too...Whenever the stun wears off."

"your in the wrong room kid, this is epsilon squad room, go find your squad."

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:26 am

TF-46352 aka "Blaze"

Blaze blinked behind his helmet, then turned around and left the room and made his way to Sierra.
Once he arrived, he told his squad to gather around him.
"I've got a mission for us. It involves going to Endor to seek out a rumored Rebel base. The notes didn't say to take it out, however...I suppose we just find it, record its location, then get back here. Any questions?"

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017

Postby The Batavia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:09 am

Blaze blinked behind his helmet, then turned around and left the room and made his way to Sierra.
Once he arrived, he told his squad to gather around him.
"I've got a mission for us. It involves going to Endor to seek out a rumored Rebel base. The notes didn't say to take it out, however...I suppose we just find it, record its location, then get back here. Any questions?"

TB-3861 Aka "Spitfire"
Sierra squad room
Destination: Endor
Mission: Seek ouit Rebel base

Spitfire raised his hand. "Will this mission involved blowing things up?" He asked with a grin. "You know, those blast doors are hard to get through. And I've make special explosives for breaching purposes. Their as quiet as possibly, so most Rebels won't be able to hear them go off."

Spitfire was itching to blow things up and to add more kills to his spree.
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 am

TF-46352 aka "Blaze"

Blaze paused for a second before answering Spitfire.
"I'm not sure. Notes didn't say to take it out...However...If something happens..."
He trailed off and thought about it.
"If anything happens to me, all of you get back to the transport ship. I'll find a way back."
He had heard of a few Stormtroopers that had attempted to infiltrate a few Rebel bases as injured men but all of them had failed.
So far.
Last edited by Skylus on Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:47 pm

QH-9785 aka “Joker”
Mission:

Joker nodded to the trooper. He stepped inside and let the other walk into the room. He called them to attention. “We have a mission. We are to infiltrate a Rebel base and reclaim a stolen prototype. We are to report to the hanger immediately. Grab your gear and get ready. I have a feeling this is our final test.” He walked over to his locker and snatched his supplies. “Any questions?”
-SHEOGORATH

Grand Unionata
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Unionata » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:28 am

Tribe of Rinos wrote:QH-9785 aka “Joker”
Mission:

Joker nodded to the trooper. He stepped inside and let the other walk into the room. He called them to attention. “We have a mission. We are to infiltrate a Rebel base and reclaim a stolen prototype. We are to report to the hanger immediately. Grab your gear and get ready. I have a feeling this is our final test.” He walked over to his locker and snatched his supplies. “Any questions?”

IN-1297 AKA Raptor
Mission:

Raptor stood up and spoke.

"One question sir. Do we shoot to kill?"

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:47 am

Tribe of Rinos wrote:QH-9785 aka “Joker”
Mission:

QE-35745 "Repeater"
Mission: Preparing for one

Repeater was up and awake as soon as Joker came in. He began pulling on his armor. It took him maybe five minutes to pull it on, except for his helmet, which he held in his one hand. He holstered his blaster. He said,"I'm ready to fight? When do we leave?"
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:10 am

TD-1895 AKA Nox

Nox steps back into the squad room "EVERYONE GET UP!" he yelled out, not an often thing he does "its time to train, so get your suits on and your blasters, now" the other (npc) clones begin getting their armor on and rushing "I will be in training room 3, so dont keep me waiting too long or ill already have a position over you" he backstep and then turns striding towards the training room

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:31 am

TF-46352 aka "Blaze"
Destination: Endor

Blaze walked over to his bunk and checked his gear before slinging his med pack over one shoulder and checking his blaster before holstering it.
The trooper then moved to the holopad he had set down on a nearby table and called into Calway.
"We're leaving about now, sir."
The man on the screen nodded.
"Excellent. Squad Sigma is heading to Tatooine. You might pass them on the way to a transport ship. Good luck out there, and don't destroy the base."
Calway reached forwards on his end and the screen went dark.
Blaze put the Holopad in his med pack before walking over to the door.
"Let's go. We have a base to locate."

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:12 pm

QH-9785 aka “Joker”
Mission: Reclaim Prototype

Joker nodded. “It is unlikely the Rebel scum will give it to us peacefully. We are to acquire it at any cost. The base is on a planet in the outer rim called Tatooine. I’m sure you haven’t heard of it, since it’s out of the way. It is a desert planet with a couple villages and a “Tusken Raider” problem. Now let’s head out.”
-SHEOGORATH

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse