NATION

PASSWORD

UNDERGROUND KINGS ◑ IC Thread ◐ Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:40 pm

The Cyberiad Council wrote:Corpus

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Maria," Lance replied. His eyes locked with the picture of the father. His look seemed to say, You're going to need a bigger saw, old man.

"Say, Maria, could you... Regrow bones? I tend to misplace a few every now and then." Corpus' look was slightly unnerving, but he was genuinely curious. He wasn't trying to be creepy; at least not yet. He slid off the table and walked over to his gym bag and secured the bone he recently extracted from his arm.

"And if you ever need a hand with surgery, I'd be happy to help. Although I might be tempted to kill the patient, so maybe that isn't the best idea."

Maria Ludwig

"Yes, yes I can regrow bones." Maria answered in a satisfied manner, "The process is longer compared to repairing the bones, but it results remains the same." She picked up on of her scalpel knives and twirled between her fingers. Maria eyes remained locked watching the movement made by the knife. "I'll take your help when the time comes. And please show Daddy a little more respect the next time you're here. He's all that I have left."
Last edited by Union Princes on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:57 pm

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Maria," Lance replied. His eyes locked with the picture of the father. His look seemed to say, You're going to need a bigger saw, old man.

"Say, Maria, could you... Regrow bones? I tend to misplace a few every now and then." Corpus' look was slightly unnerving, but he was genuinely curious. He wasn't trying to be creepy; at least not yet. He slid off the table and walked over to his gym bag and secured the bone he recently extracted from his arm.

"And if you ever need a hand with surgery, I'd be happy to help. Although I might be tempted to kill the patient, so maybe that isn't the best idea."

Witch Doctor

Great, the last thing she needed in her office was a murderer. Oh, she was really taking to this "professional" attitude! It suited her. Perhaps she should try to be a caricature more often. She swiftly got up as soon as the biker girl, Nika, had left. Thankfully the girl had liked what had been done to her face. If not, things could have gotten messy, fast.

She walked over to Lance without a sound, her jewellery silent and her bare feet not even whispering on the smooth and cool flooring. She listened to Maria's response and smiled.

"Now Lance, I don't think it would be wise to kill patients. After all, we are just students. And Maria might be too busy," she took a moment to do a once over of him, "trying to save your victims. And, erm, your father must have been a great man, Maria." Quite the odd girl, that one. One of the doves fluttered around and landed on her shoulder, pecking at her amber earring. It rustled its feathers and played with the hanging bauble. The bird's claws dug into her skin but could not penetrate it. Even if it had the claws would have sunk barely a millimetre before it encountered her dense mesh of bone. Bone . . . what was she thinking of . . .

She absentmindedly began to alter the bird's brain, just messing around, really. Animals were so much fun to play with. Their brains were like silly putty, and unlike human brains their simplicity made them more apt to follow instructions. She barely nudged it open, seeking where it held associations and desires. On a lark, she made it crave flesh. Not human, of course, but she gave it a desire to eat meat from cows. She began to alter the dove's digestive tract and set up some enzyme production centres so the bird would be able to process this new energy source. While she was at it she attempted the simple but time consuming task of making the animal "like" her. It was easy enough to do but took forever to take because birds were - in general- idiots, and getting alterations in such intangible things like association with faces and scents was like trying to tie a wet noodle. This bird, however, seemed smarter than most. Still, it was of little difficulty that she began to progress in making this bird a murderer who enjoyed her company. Hm. Perhaps the beak needed some sharpening for this new meat. She gave the bird's cells the order to produce more bone, to make the beak saw-like and hard. Well that escalated quickly.

While this was going on she kept up conversation, the procedure on the bird background noise to what was going on in front of her. "Say, Lance, you are a bone manipulator, yes? Have you ever tried what I have done?" She carefully took his hand and pressed it to her chest, so he could feel the finely woven strands of dense bone underneath her, and the shells around her vital organs. It would help to get a second opinion on the quality, especially if she was to be a villain in training and facing some of the undoubtedly more violent students.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Nike ‘Nika’ Mezerova

"Me, obviously." Nike rolled her eyes. People liked to question her about oh so many pointless things. Why are you driving your bike in the hallway? Why don't you have a valid visa? Why are you breaking into my car? Stupid questions that people asked even when they knew the answer.

"And no, I'm not stopping or turning this music off, this is my jam and if people have a problem they can make me turn it off or stap." She continued as her bike continued to make its rather slow progress back through the halls. It would almost certainly have been faster to walk, but screw that. She was driving and that was, well, that was that.

Gabriella Sara Bianchi-Costa

She noticed the moment of hesitation. She was good on picking up on such things, which her powers had only made easier. She was nervous, but, well, that was only natural under these circumstances, someone she'd only just met inviting her into their room. And she thought she was attractive too. Well, that was nice. Appreciation of her looks was always good, and from a new friend, well, even better.

And then Candace's mind briefly flashed to the idea of forming a relation ship with her.

Huh. Oh wow. That was... Forward. And then her thoughts flashed elsewhere, back to fear and danger and killing. She didn't look like a killer, and her mind didn't look like that of a complete psychopath. Maybe she could ask her at some point later on, when they were more comfortable with one another. Yes, that was probably a good idea. Telepathy was not good with memory, but she had the post-cognition for that.

She saw Candace's eyes briefly travel down to her chest. Yes, she definitely liked her figure. And then Candace got a nosebleed and swore under her breath. Great, just great. She knew she had some tissues somewhere- She glanced around her room, looking for them as Candace held a hand against her nose to stop the bleeding. Dammit, where were they?

"Mhm, it's fine, you can stay here for now." She answered as she finally found the box of tissues, buried under a jacket "Here." She offered a tissue to Candace as she bent over in front of Candace to wipe the blood off the floor with another tissue.
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Nev

Well, she was rather rude, didn't she know who Nev is? Maybe she needed to be taught a lesson. Nev let her pass by, and he continued on his path, until he deemed himself to be at a safe distance, then turned, pulled out his pistol, threaded on the silencer, took aim, and fired, leaving only a 'click-gow' as the bullet embedded itself in her bike's rear tire, then went silent as he sprinted off, knowing that she would be pissed off to see her tire busted, and that she'd be coming after him. Nev felt fucking fantastic, executing perfect revenge, now all he had to do was hide from the angry spear biker.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Corpus

"That's good to know. I'll see you around, Maria." Lance picked up his bag and headed towards the door when Witch doctor called him back. "I did say it might be a bad idea; I need new parts." He watched with interest as she altered the bird. Not much could be seen on the surface, but Lance could feel the changes happening beneath the surface.

Lance raised an eyebrow as she placed his hand on her chest, and he obliged her inquiry by reaching out with his powers. "Yeah, I'm an osteokinetic..." The Witch Doctor felt a light ripple pass through her as he took ahold of the subdermal structure. "Cool. I haven't been able to do anything like this; I do have a bone plate on top of my heart, which I'm sure you noticed earlier, but I couldn't ever pull this off. My biokinesis isn't all that impressive, and most of my powers work best when there are a lot of dead bodies nearby. I kill. I don't heal."

He felt around a little more, feeling out the bone shells. "I can't shuffle my organs around at will. Embedding bone like this would kill me. This is beautiful work, much like the artist. I think our powers work a little differently. I control bones on a macro-level, while you seem to be more cellular. I could make some slight improvements if you'd like. I can decrease the density without making it any weaker. That should make it weigh less and maybe make it even more flexible. If you'd like."

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Maria Ludwig

"Aristotle, NO!" screamed Maria as soon as she saw Witch Doctor ruining his beak. She quickly launched her scalpel knife at the doves direction, skewering the bird and pinning it to the wall to the wall. Maria then ran to retrieve it, pushing Justin and Corpus out of the way. She tenderly got the body from the way by removing the knife and letting it fall on the palm of her hand. Maria return to the operating table took off the guns and her clothes and placed it on a nearby bed. After carefully placing the late Aristotle on the table, she removed the modified beak as well as taking a quick stab to the brain before grabbing her electric bonesaw.

In a one quick arm movement, Maria sliced open her own neck and artery and have the blood rain on the bird. Aristotle was so close to death. Since her blood does not congeal, it poured like a waterfall. Under most circumstances, the bird would be healed in a dozen seconds, but Maria was under stress and it slowed down the healing process. Steam was coming off the body and she was thinking of ways to retaliate against Witch Doctor.

After what seemed a century of waiting, Aristotle came back to normal and Maria quickly washed the blood still stuck to his feathers. The cut on her neck has healed as well. Maria then turned to face Witch Doctor. "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BIRDS!" she shrieked, her friendly blue eyes turned into the same color of a hurricane, "NO ONE!"

Aristotle, Hippocrates, and Plato immediately made themselves scarce at the sudden change of Maria's mood.
Last edited by Union Princes on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Vesid "Prion" Bazhunaishvili
Hm....

Well, wasn't she a unique type, Vesid thought. Even with as many people who wanted to stay alone out in the world, he hadn't really met one in that fashion. Regardless, he thought it would be fun to carry on the conversation anyway. "Weird body-to-body thing? You mean a bunch of people just gathered and had sex? Although I can't really be surprised, we are all criminals here." From the way the girl spoke, he noticed that she seemed to lack a lot of previous social interaction. He'd have to admit that made it a bit more fun. Also, JJ? Did she really give him a nickname? As someone who only ever used his nickname as a signature for his attacks he felt a bit offended, but whatever. "I'm Vesid, it's a pleasure to meet you, JJ." Vesid jokingly blew her a kiss. Maybe he was enjoying this more than he should. "What's with the crow, though?" He asked about one of the things in her that legitimately intrigued him, giving the creature a quick glance.
Seus olhos azuis como a tarde
Na tarde de um domingo azul

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:44 pm

The blank stare was still on Candace’s face, so she nodded and kept her hand on her face until Gabriella gave her the tissues. She kept her head back and wiped her hand off before placing the tissues on her nose, although it didn’t really work perfectly and she still had blood on her hand. Blood was an interesting substance, one that could dry quickly and get stuck on your hand in a way that was hard to wash off. The bleeding seemed to be stopping however, and she fortunately managed to keep from getting it on her white school uniform.

As Gabriella bent over in front of her, Candace couldn’t help but look. Gabriella hadn’t seem too annoyed by her staring earlier, so she wondered if this was a good time to assert herself like her father had told her to do more. He told her that she wouldn’t get anywhere if she was the quiet girl that she acted like sometimes. No, she needed to take action, make the first move when it came to getting what she wanted from other people. Not that her father knew she would be applying that advice to a situation like this, with another girl. He would probably be disappointed in her. But she would cross that bridge when she reached it.

She couldn’t make herself actually act, so she settled for making it a request. But it sounded a lot more confident and ‘alpha’ in her head than it did when she actually said it, and the nervousness in her voice meant that any assertiveness in what she was saying was lost. She tried to think of something confident and direct, but she forgot that it was less about what she said and how she said it. And as far as the latter went, she did badly. “Can you bend over more and um… Show me your underwear…” she muttered, before internally wondering what the hell she was doing. Her brain was in ‘oh my god what have I done’ mode, and her body froze. Shit. This wasn’t going to turn out well at all, and it definitely wasn’t what her father meant when he said to be more assertive.
don't tread on me

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Jenny

Jenny was now curious on the inside as to what this 'sex' thing is. She decided to ask a question. "What is sex?" She didn't really understand the second part of how being a criminal instantly led to that thing called sex but whatever. She looked at Gabriel who looked back and shook his head. Jenny decided against asking Vesid if he would show her, it required touching and she was far from letting a stranger touch her, if body language wasn't enough to let someone know then force was. Sarah was pretty much the only one that Jenny didn't have to use force on. She looked back at Vesid. even more confused as to why he did that motion. "Nice to meet you too Vesid. Why did you just blow air at me with that hand gesture?" People really confused her in social situations. HIs next question had more of an impact on her as she eyed him more closely. "This is Gabriel, my helper." She declined him any information on how Gabriel helped her with her powers.

What is with men. What is with all the questions. What happened to my humanity....That was a question she asked herself all the time. She wished father was here to tell her but he wasn't and she doesn't even know if he knew it was an accident she pulled the trigger. Inwardly she was broken from that, even though it was so long ago. A pain she couldn't get rid of, that pain drove her to continue killing people, for some reason it helped fill the void but not for long. She sighed.
Last edited by Stattr on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Lance raised an eyebrow as she placed his hand on her chest, and he obliged her inquiry by reaching out with his powers. "Yeah, I'm an osteokinetic..." The Witch Doctor felt a light ripple pass through her as he took ahold of the subdermal structure. "Cool. I haven't been able to do anything like this; I do have a bone plate on top of my heart, which I'm sure you noticed earlier, but I couldn't ever pull this off. My biokinesis isn't all that impressive, and most of my powers work best when there are a lot of dead bodies nearby. I kill. I don't heal."

He felt around a little more, feeling out the bone shells. "I can't shuffle my organs around at will. Embedding bone like this would kill me. This is beautiful work, much like the artist. I think our powers work a little differently. I control bones on a macro-level, while you seem to be more cellular. I could make some slight improvements if you'd like. I can decrease the density without making it any weaker. That should make it weigh less and maybe make it even more flexible. If you'd like."

How sad, to think their powers were so similar and yet he was limited to being so large scale. What a shame, a waste of talent if she had ever seen one.

"If you can, I would love to see you try to make my bones more dense while retaining flexibility. I've been trying for ages, but I keep having to decide between totally invulnerable bones and actually being able to move, you know?"

She felt him try to work on her when suddenly the Maria girl went completely berserk.

Union Princes wrote:
Maria Ludwig

"Aristotle, NO!" screamed Maria as soon as she saw Witch Doctor ruining his beak. She quickly launched her scalpel knife at the doves direction, skewering the bird and pinning it to the wall to the wall. Maria then ran to retrieve it, pushing Justin and Corpus out of the way. She tenderly got the body from the way by removing the knife and letting it fall on the palm of her hand. Maria return to the operating table took off the guns and her clothes and placed it on a nearby bed. After carefully placing the late Aristotle on the table, she removed the modified beak as well as taking a quick stab to the brain before grabbing her electric bonesaw.

In a one quick arm movement, Maria sliced open her own neck and artery and have the blood rain on the bird. Aristotle was so close to death. Since her blood does not congeal, it poured like a waterfall. Under most circumstances, the bird would be healed in a dozen seconds, but Maria was under stress and it slowed down the healing process. Steam was coming off the body and she was thinking of ways to retaliate against Witch Doctor.

After what seemed a century of waiting, Aristotle came back to normal and Maria quickly washed the blood still stuck on his feathers. The cut on her neck has healed as well. Maria turned to face Witch Doctor. "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BIRDS!" she shrieked, her friendly blue eyes turned into the same color of a hurricane, "NO ONE!"

Aristotle, Hippocrates, and Plato immediately made themselves scarce at the sudden change of Maria's mood.

It was . . . quite something.

"Well then."

Because what real response was there when someone started yelling about their birds? Though the episode had given her some insight into the girls powers. Some sort of blood healing, which meant Witch Doctor was clearly the most powerful biokinetic in the room. This was good.

The girl stood there, panting, looking as if a single word would set her on a murderous rampage. She wasn't about to spend the time it would take to stitch that girl up when she got hurt. After all, titanium claws beat crazy scalpel throwing. Though fighting didn't really fit in with this professional persona, did it?

She turned back to Lance, the bone to Maria's blood. "Shall we continue?" She held her arm out and smiled, just trying to ignore what had happened.
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Maria Ludwig

Maria had to stay calm. Daddy wouldn't want her to get her hands bloody on someone, especially when it comes to potential partnership in a villain academy. She let out a heavy sigh and called out her birds to return to her. "Whatever you did to my birds," Maria warned with steel in her words, "Don't do it again... ever."

With that off her chest, Maria turned to reorganizing her inventory and equipment. Cleaning the blood was easy as she wiped it with a rag, drained it with a syringe and injected the blood by into her system via the arm. Her happy cheery mood returned withe Aristotle, Hippocrates and Plato returned to finish their meal.

The picture frame of Maria's father was glaring a thunderstorm in the Witch Doctor's direction, clearly not amused on how the situation played out.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Corpus

Lance's eyes darted between the two females, and he slowly returned his protruded knuckles back below the skin, hoping that the situation wouldn't evolve into bloodshed. Or, more bloodshed in this case. "I tell you what," Lance began. "If you want me to make the bones denser, I'll need more bone to work with. If you start growing more bone, I'll have more than enough to work with. You might be limited to the limits of natural life, but I can unnaturally compress the bone more than you would be able to. Come by my room later and we'll finish up."

Lance smiled and picked up his bag of bones on the way out the door.

He wandered for a little bit, finding a few more of his new classmates, but he didn't really care to meet them. It was strange to feel the hum of the ship around him, even for a kid from New York City. Lance could feel a mass of bodies a little deeper in the ship, and common sense told him it was probably the dorm area. A few turns confirmed his theory. Lance ignored the others in the hallway and went room to room feeling out for any occupants. Without too much searching, he found an unlocked and empty room.

Lance surveyed the small space and dropped down his bag of bones with a satisfying clatter. "Hmm. it needs something that screams 'Me'." Reaching down, he pulled out half of a rib and stepped out into the hallway. The bone flowed like water to a razor-sharp point. Lance reached his hand back towards the bag and several more bones rolled across the floor and into Lane's open hands. He gave the rib and other bones a bit of a modification before swinging them hard into the wall above his door.

A minute later Lance had a horned human skull mounted above the entrance to his room. "That's more like me," Lance said to himself as he admired his handiwork.

Song-Lu
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Song-Lu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Justinian Blakely (Ghoul)
Med Bay
Kings Academy

Justin was a bit surprised that the girl, apparently named Maria, wasn't so surprised. He also realized that there other people in the medical bay too. He saw a strange woman with all sort of jewels and stuff, like she came from the Amazon. He also saw a guy, apparently the one with a duffel bag of bones earlier.

"The name's Justin. I assume you're Maria," Justin replied as Maria turned to the duffel bag guy. "Just what kind of mess did you get into that brought you here to this airship?"

A bit stupid question, Justin thought. He thought Maria would the type of person to perform Joseph Mengele-style experiments on unwilling kidnapped 'patients'. He wasn't sure whether that's worse than eating people or the crimes the two other persons committed. He assumed that the girl dressed for some sort of fantasy movie in the jungles must've been a witch, while the dude under Maria's diagnosis probably ate other people too, but collected bones for trophies.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Nike ‘Nika’ Mezerova

She was just about to turn a corner when she heard the gunshots. She'd been shot at before, she knew the drill. She lowered herself as much as possible as she could on her bike and gunned the engine, pushing her bike around the corner before she stopped, kicking the kickstand down and readying her spear to stab whoever came around the corner. When no one did, and she could hear no footsteps, she relaxed. She hadn't been hit, but what about her bike.

Her bike hadn't been so lucky. A bullet had torn straight through the rear tire, tearing two gashes in the tire, one on entry, one on exit. She felt the red haze of anger decend over her. Oh, that guy was in for it. She was going to find him and then she was going to murder him so hard his corpse would be screaming and then she'd ride around with his head on the end of one of her spears.

Firstly, however, she had other, more important priorities, like fixing her bike's busted tire. It wasn't impossible, she'd just need her kit which was back in her room, and so she headed off, pushing her bike while grumbling and swearing profusely under her breath. Vengeance could wait. Her bike couldn't.

Gabriella Sara Bianchi-Costa

"Uh, what?" She asked in surprise as she stood back up, having wiped the blood off of the floor. She'd need to find a bin or something to put the bloody tissues in, but that was an issue for later, because right now, she could've sworn Candace had asked her to show her her underwear. And that was, well, unexpectedly forwards of her. She hadn't thought she was the type to be that blunt about it, and from all the nervousness she was picking up both from the way Candace had asked, she really had been nervous about asking.

Her mind was all over the place, chaos reigned in there. It must've taken Candace quite a bit of courage to ask, and, well, she was quite good looking in her own way, so where was the harm in doing so? "Uh, sure, I guess? But only because we're friends, alright?" She finally answered, blushing slightly before turning around and bending over as far as she could, giving Candace a flash of white before she stood back up again and turned around, pulling her skirt down slightly as she did so. "Was that fine?"
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:54 pm

What...?

Now he had no doubts: there was indeed something wrong with that girl. Prion's expression turned into a visibly thoughtful one. She was asking him what sex was, how was Vesid supposed to answer?! She also did not seem to know a lot about basic hand gestures, it's almost like she had lived most of her life in captivity! And still, the thing that seemed to have impacted her the most was his question about the crow, whose answer wasn't really that helpful, but it was some insight. But still, no... Even if JJ didn't seem to understand a lot of basic concepts and social norms, Vesid had to help that girl out with what he could... For some reason. Did he really lack stuff to do that much? Her numerous sighs and reactions only made him visible worried.

"Well, you see JJ... When two people have sex, uh... They do those body-to-body things you said before for pleasure, yeah, pleasure. They please both themselves and their partner a lot, it's a mutual thing. It's also a method for, uh... generating another human being, although that's optional most times." While it was not necessarily a difficult topic to talk about, it was obviously awkward explaining it like that.

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:55 pm

Maria Ludwig

"So Justin," began Maria, "I'm here to escape capture and the possibility to be put down. My father is stuck in a mental asylum, Castle Eisenwald, they call and it is the most heavily fortified mental institution in all of Europe. Not even journalist can get inside. I'm here because daddy was a kidnapper and a body snatcher. My crimes? I help dissect and dispose the bodies. Daddy was proud that I was his daughter." Maria fondly looked at her father's picture as it was her other source of comfort.
Last edited by Union Princes on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:06 pm

Jenny

Jennys cold face stayed the same, she was genuinely confused. He was making weird faces and weird gestures, she was now more interested in him rather than her at the moment. Jenny wasn't talkative and usually liked to be left alone. She looked to gabriel and he shook his head again and she sighed irritably, looking back to Vesid and answering him with her thoughts.

"okay, I still don't understand it so let's drop that subject please..." She knew children came from the females but making them was something she did not learn. She remembers her uncle trying to talk to her about it and she snapped at him about never going to need to know that information cause no one was going to be with her. She yelled at him, telling him love was never going to happen this thing called sex wouldnt. So he never brought it up again after that. She didn't regret what she told her uncle, but she now felt bad for yelling at him. She whistled and Gabriel flew up and down the hallway. Her eyes turned purple as did Gabriel's out of sight of Vesid and she saw no one coming. She whistled again and he came back with black eyes like a crows and her eyes faded to there blue color. "My name is Jenny...."
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Currently wondering if the bacteria are doing ok

Vesid was actually surprised she wanted to drop the topic. Whatever, it's not like he wanted to keep talking about that... or was even capable of. Maybe she would understand one day. As her crow suddenly took off in flight through the hallway and her own eyes turned to a tone of purple, he assumed what was hopefully the right idea about her abilities. I mean, almost everyone there had some kind of ability, right? JJ's seemed to be obviously connected to that creature. As the creature returned and the girl's eye turned back to normal, she told him her actual name. Unsurprisingly, turns out the two letters weren't her actual one. But why give him a nickname, then be so mysterious about her actual name? Something else about this cute girl just seemed off. "...huh, that's a pretty name. If you don't mind me asking... where do you come from, Jenny?" Vesid asked her, hoping that he could actually understand why she acted that way... and also hoping he wouldn't have to biasedly alter and tell his own story leading up to that point.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Arriving at the airship with a suitcase and a simple hiking backpack, Sherkov takes a minute to gaze his eyes at the interior design of the King’s airship, which was oddly pleasing to him. Moving on, Sherkov takes no notice of any personnel or persons on the ship as he limped onward, absolute no eye contact or talk. The medbay was his first destination, a place he would hope to meet a doctor to remove and treat two bullet wounds in his right thigh. Opening the door the medbay, Sherkov speaks in a very thick Russian monotone accent, “I have two bullets in my thighs. I need help please. Thank you.” Sherkov slowly makes way towards the small gathering of people in the room, staring at them very intensely.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:27 pm

Scarlett Jarsdel - Swordfish

Scarlett had sat through orientation on someone's suitcase (not her own, she had used her one as a foot rest). She stood up as Foley's introduction finished, plugging in a pair of earphones. Pop music helped her think and there was stuff to consider in that presentation. This place was, not at all what she had expected. Not that she had many preconceived ideas about what the lair of an international criminal organisation should be like. The Airship was fairly 'Bond Villain' but Foley... she had been expecting more 'Ernst Stavro Blofeld' from him and less 'Dumbledore'. There were no white cats and nobody had cackled insanely... yet. She still held out hope.

He had asked if they had any questions. She had one, but she didn't feel it was appropriate to ask. Not yet. She needed to understand their teacher's first... mostly to see what kind of a line you needed to tread to avoid getting tossed out the back of the airship.

So, what to do next? Most of the other students had split off into little groups and were mostly, from her limited observations, showing off their powers (bad move in her mind - best to keep that stuff to yourself as much as possible, just in case this place went full-on 'Hunger Games') or flirting which was also, she decided, a bad idea... at least until you knew which of the classmates had been enrolled because they had the makings of suave con-men and which kept the mummified body of their pet hamster in the top drawer and collected human ears in a bucket. She was attached to her ears, literally.

Dumping her stuff, she decided the best thing to do was to get some training in, especially if she was going to be asked to spar with the other students at some point. Scarlett liked to win, but on top of that, she imagined that, if she met anyone else training they were probably the kind of person who would be less likely to get her killed if she was forced to work with other people. Those were the kind of people she wanted to meet.
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:46 am

Nev
The Soon-to-be Tunnel Rat

Believing to have lost the biker, Nev slowed to a walking pace as he began to explore the airship, both out of curiosity and of boredom. As he did, he came upon a rather large grate, knowing full well what it was.

"Surely there's a massive ventilation system in this airship... I wanna see how large it is." He said to himself, bending down to get a closer look at the grate. He could see that it was screwed to the wall, allowing for easy access for maintenance crews, although he was not aware of the ship's crew, if there were any. Taking his knife out from his coat, he aligned the blade with one of the screw heads, and began to turn it, using his makeshift screwdriver to pull out the screws one by one until they were all removed from the grate, which he quickly moved out of the way, exposing the ventilation shaft. It was incredibly hard to see into the pitch-black vent, though Nev had his cellphone on hand, turning on its flashlight to properly see. The vent itself was rather spacious, and some eyeball measurements told Nev that he could move rather comfortably in a crouched position. Interested in how far the shaft went, Nev crawled inside, getting on his knees as he shuffled his way through the vent as it changed directions, sometimes making him go up and down, until he found a lack of bottom plating. He peek his head over the hole and felt rushing air hit his face.

"I'm glad I didn't go in blind, or I would have fell into that fan and become a 'filet de la hacker'." He said, turning around and going back the way he came, crawling back out of the vent, and rescrewing the grate back into place. He had gotten pretty far in the vents before he had to turn back around, and thought that the vents would be a much better way of getting around stealthily, especially with the biker possibly wanting to hunt him down. What he needed however, was materials, mainly wire grates and rope ladders to ensure his safety while inside, and a way to effectively map the vents so he could find his way through them. The question that lingered was how he was to procure said materials, with him being the suspect of a manhunt, it wasn't like he could go to a Home Depot. He resolved to cross that bridge when he got to it, until then, Nev would be walking the halls of the airship, exploring whatever he could.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:03 am

Octavia Isel

Breaking off from the group, Octavia soon found an empty room that suited most of her little needs. Walking in and turning on the lights, she quickly got to unpacking, taking out some of her clothes and a few books along with some containers of her own period blood and magical girl blood as she left them hidden in a fake book. It gave her endless joy when she saw each vial full, with a picture of the girls she killed purely for their powers. Leaving the books and her suitcase down, she felt the urge to drink strengthen as she stumbled onto the table for support. The medbay...she needed to go to the medbay.

Making the slow trip, as she saw a motorcycle approaching her she merely took a few steps back and jumped upwards, avoiding it nearly completely as she landed with a thud, almost dropping the chalice in between as she quickly ran to the medbay. Making it to the door, she hesitated for a moment before walking in. "Apologies for asking, but do you happen to have any fresh blood at the moment? Older blood will suffice fine."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:05 am

The Empire of Tau wrote:Arriving at the airship with a suitcase and a simple hiking backpack, Sherkov takes a minute to gaze his eyes at the interior design of the King’s airship, which was oddly pleasing to him. Moving on, Sherkov takes no notice of any personnel or persons on the ship as he limped onward, absolute no eye contact or talk. The medbay was his first destination, a place he would hope to meet a doctor to remove and treat two bullet wounds in his right thigh. Opening the door the medbay, Sherkov speaks in a very thick Russian monotone accent, “I have two bullets in my thighs. I need help please. Thank you.” Sherkov slowly makes way towards the small gathering of people in the room, staring at them very intensely.

Maria Ludwig

"Ah! A real patient!" exclaimed Maria as she clapped her hands together. She made her way towards Sherkov with a scalpel knife in one hand. Maria bent down to one knee to get a closer look at his wounds. "Hold you leg steady, please" she said while she made a deep cut in the palm of her hand using the scalpel knife. As the blood began to pour out, Maria placed her hand over his wounds, rubbing slightly in order for her blood to spread out.

As she removed her hand, the wounds began to close. The bullets embedded into his thigh was slowly being pushed out by the regenerating flesh before falling to the floor. The whole process was painless as her blood was anesthetic in its healing nature and Maria grinned as she picked up the bullets and threw them away. Too bad her blood can't repair clothes so Sherkov will have two holes in his pants, a reminder of his injury and Maria's power.

Higher Japan wrote:Octavia Isel

Breaking off from the group, Octavia soon found an empty room that suited most of her little needs. Walking in and turning on the lights, she quickly got to unpacking, taking out some of her clothes and a few books along with some containers of her own period blood and magical girl blood as she left them hidden in a fake book. It gave her endless joy when she saw each vial full, with a picture of the girls she killed purely for their powers. Leaving the books and her suitcase down, she felt the urge to drink strengthen as she stumbled onto the table for support. The medbay...she needed to go to the medbay.

Making the slow trip, as she saw a motorcycle approaching her she merely took a few steps back and jumped upwards, avoiding it nearly completely as she landed with a thud, almost dropping the chalice in between as she quickly ran to the medbay. Making it to the door, she hesitated for a moment before walking in. "Apologies for asking, but do you happen to have any fresh blood at the moment? Older blood will suffice fine."

"Oh! What joy!" Maria exclaimed, enthusiastic that another person had requested some medical attention. "Another patient that needs my blood?"
She walked over to Octavia with the same knife in her hands. As Maria got close enough, she held out her arm and was prepared to slit her wrist. "How much do you need?" asked Maria, in a soft mannerly tone.
Last edited by Union Princes on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:19 am

Well, two in one, this was interesting. While Maria dealt with the male patient, Witch Doctor turned to the female. She was clearly nervous, perhaps embarrassed by her reasons for coming?

Higher Japan wrote:Octavia Isel

Well, it was quite odd. But regardless, Witch Doctor had an idea of where to get it. She had seen the five large metal doors, obviously leading to storage areas. She spoke to the girl first, her accent soothing and assured.

"Hello. I am Witch Doctor and I will be taking care of you today. Now, do you want "donated" blood from a bag or should I multiply the blood inside of you? If you have the need for the former, what type do you need?"

She gently took hold of the girl's hands with her own and began to feel for the issue. She didn't appear to be suffering of a lack of blood, but something about her biology seemed to demand it of her. Quite curious. This girl would be an interesting case, to be sure.

SC #307

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:33 am

Octavia Isel

"...Anything, just give me any blood. Now." Octavia quickly retracted her hand as the other doctor took hold of it, slowly sliding under her cloak as it held tightly onto the chalice. Walking towards the doors, she looked through the blood types for a moment as if making a selection for a drink. "I'll take a donated bag. Do you happen to have a straw nearby on hand? I'd like to rather drink normally rather than just taking it down from the bag itself."

Turning to Maria, she looked back at the cabinets. There was a quite a lot, she could smell it. "Maybe a bag or so."
Last edited by Higher Japan on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse