NATION

PASSWORD

The Rise of Nations (Divided USA RP) OOC- Signup Now!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Rise of Nations (Divided USA RP) OOC- Signup Now!

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:32 am

About

A Continent Divided: 2017, is a roleplay experience centered around the division of North America after a brief civil war in the United States which later expanded to Canada and Mexico. This division of the continent resulted in the formation of many new, independent nations across the continent. The fate of your newly-independent nation rests in your hands, will your nation be a superpower on the continent? Or will it be a minor player? Will it expand, or peacefully coexist with it's neighbors? Will it open itself to the world, or be closed off to the outside world?

The choice is yours and only yours, and the choices you make during the course of this roleplay existence will determine both the future of your nation and the future of this continent we all share.

Backstory

With the illegitimate election of Donald Trump as President of the United States in 2016, the United States erupted into a period of disorder and rebellion unseen since the days of the Civil War. Shortly after his inauguration, the largest peaceful protest in history was held on International Women's Day in Washington D.C., and as the movement against his rule grew, so did the investigation into his involvement and collusion in the Russian tampering of the election.

Things came to a head when Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller announced the indictment of President Trump on 30 counts, including treason, and he and other integral cabinet members were apprehended by the FBI and detained in a SuperMax facility in Colorado.

The arrest of Donald Trump and others affiliated with him, along with the appointment of an interim government led by former Vice-President Joe Biden, caused a wave of violent clashes and riots across the Southeast, Midwest and other parts of the nation. Martial law was declared, and pro-Trump forces began an armed revolution against the interim government which resulted in a great governmental crisis, culminating in the dissolution of the United States after almost 250 years, after a referendum was issued across the nation.

This crisis spread to Canada, as Québécois, First Nations, as well as Alberta and British Columbia demanded more representation, funding, and power in the Canadian parliament, and after Prime Minister Trudeau rejected their efforts and after a brief armed campaign with the support of the French government on the Québécois side, and Native American groups such as AIM on the First Nations side, Canada was divided into multiple nations.

Mexico, gripped by a drug war, and political instability and corruption, was similarly divided as well.

Now the many newly-independent nations will look to increase their relations with their neighbors on the continent, and there may be newly-erected borders and perhaps even wars that break out between former compatriots.

Roster

Accepted Nations:

The Northeastern Federation- (NY, NJ, PA, DE, CT, MA, MD, VA, DC, VT, NH, RI, ME, FL) (I am willing to negotiate and let some of them go if you want them)- BESB

Reserved Nations:

Application to join as a nation:

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][b][size=150]Nation Application[/size][/b]
[hr][/hr]
[floatleft]
[b]NS Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once):[/b]
[b]Head of Government/Prime Minister/Vice President(See above):[/b]
[b]Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled:[/b]
[b]Does your nation lean towards NATO, Russia/China, or unaligned:[/b]
[b]Flag (optional):[/b]
[b]Population (optional):[/b]
[b]Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc):[/b]
[b]Your nation's recent history (if different from real life):[/b]
[b]A synopsis of your plan for your nation in this RP (totally optional):[/b]
[b]If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample:[/b]
[b]Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?:[/b]
[/floatleft]
[/box]
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

~Reserved~
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Ok, This is open to applications!
Last edited by British Empire Strikes Back on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:10 pm

[align=center]Nation Application

NS Nation Name:Newne Carriebean7
Nation Name: Democratic People's Republic of California
Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): President/Oxi Clean Brand Mascot God Emperor Billy Mays
Head of Government/Prime Minister/Vice President(See above): Vice President/ Japanese Mad-Man Uesugi Kensin
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: The state of California
Does your nation lean towards NATO, Russia/China, or unaligned:unaligned
Flag (optional):

Population (optional): 39,400,000
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): nope
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): In 2011, Billy Mays decides to run for governor of California as a republican, managing to win in an upset election victory. A noted change was his running mate being a homosexual Japanese american. His governorship sees instability and increasing political radicalism in office. He cuts taxes as governor and fought several forest fires. He won reelection in 2014 by a hairs thread as governor, essentially becoming a lame duck in the last term of office. He became incredibly nationalist with his reelection, disparagingly being an opponent of Barrack Obama. He harped on Obama's programs and loathed Obamacare as "incredibly gross federal overreach into state affairs." However, once the union begins to fall apart, Mays acts decisively, declaring himself an Independent and calling an immediate election, which is to begin with a state wide debate.
A synopsis of your plan for your nation in this RP (totally optional):
Invade Nevada and Utah
Have a monopoly on Oxi-Clean products in the DPRC
Have Uesugi Kensin want to build a californian space program and a bigger military
Hold an election for the President of California
Appoint the cabinet of the Presidency
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample: You know me.
Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?: BILLY MAYS HERE!
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:08 pm

NS Nation Name: Artheria
Nation Name: The Artherian Empire
Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): King Markus Kolkman
Head of Government/Prime Minister/Vice President(See above):^
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Ontario, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Quebec.
Does your nation lean towards NATO, Russia/China, or unaligned: NATO
Flag (optional): My flag
Population (optional): Estimated between 80 million and 95 million.
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): No.
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life):N/A
A synopsis of your plan for your nation in this RP (totally optional):N/A
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample:The Washington RP.
Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?:N/A
Last edited by The United Artherian Federation on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Helowi
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Helowi » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:03 am

Nation Application

NS Nation Name: Helowi
Nation Name: The New Republic of Texas
Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): President Greg Abbott
Head of Government/Prime Minister/Vice President(See above): President Greg Abbott
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Colorado
Does your nation lean towards NATO, Russia/China, or unaligned: They have strong trade relations with Europe and China
Flag (optional):
Population (optional):
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): none currently
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): Nothing really different
A synopsis of your plan for your nation in this RP (totally optional): Abbott’s current plan is to try to help decrease tensions between the current North American countries and increase the republics economic and social relations with other countries.
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=432863
Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?: Sure!
+ Anything
Last edited by Helowi on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.95
ISideWith 2020 Election Results
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/34439 ... esidential

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:03 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:
Nation Application

Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): King Markus Kolkman
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Ontario, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas controlled. All of former United States claimed.
Population (optional): Estimated between one billion and one and a half billion.
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): No.
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life):WIP
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample:WIP
Helowi wrote:

Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): President Greg Abbott
Head of Government/Prime Minister/Vice President(See above): President Greg Abbott
Does your nation lean towards NATO, Russia/China, or unaligned: They have strong trade relations with Europe and China
Flag (optional):
(Image)
Population (optional):
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): none currently
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): Nothing really different
A synopsis of your plan for your nation in this RP (totally optional): Abbott’s current plan is to try to help decrease tensions between the current North American countries and increase the republics economic and social relations with other countries.
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=432863
+ Anything

Texas is in my app.

Helowi
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Helowi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:18 am

Nation Application

Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Ontario, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas controlled. All of former United States claimed.
Population (optional): Estimated between one billion and one and a half billion.
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample:WIP
Helowi wrote:

Flag (optional):
(Image)
Population (optional):
+ Anything

Texas is in my app.

Oh I’m sorry. Is it alright if I borrow it? It’s fine if you say no.
Last edited by Helowi on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.95
ISideWith 2020 Election Results
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/34439 ... esidential

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:23 am

Helowi wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:Texas is in my app.

Oh I’m sorry. Is it alright if I borrow it? It’s fine if you say no.

Yeah it's fine. I'll choose another state.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:58 am

NS Nation Name: Northern Poland
Nation Name: Republic Of Alabama
Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): President Robert J. Bentley (I assume this is before he got exposed for corruption)
Head of Government/Prime Minister/Vice President(See above): Kay Ellen Ivey
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: Alabama
Does your nation lean towards NATO, Russia/China, or unaligned: Unaligned
Flag (optional):Image
Population (optional):4.875 million
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): Organization Of American states
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): Only Difference is that Gov. Bentley hasn't been fired for corruption, Yet. Also Alabama has increased the Military, With all National Guard Units Being federalized and 9 Independent Battalions being formed, with 3 Divisions also in service.
A synopsis of your plan for your nation in this RP (totally optional): Re-Building Alabama
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=434600 viewtopic.php?f=5&t=439816 viewtopic.php?f=31&t=438679 and some more that I'm too lazy to link
Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?:
Nope
Last edited by Northern Poland on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Northern Poland wrote:

Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): President Robert J. Bentley (I assume this is before he got exposed for corruption)
Flag (optional):(Image)
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): Nope
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): Only Difference is that Gov. Bentley hasn't been fired for corruption, Yet. Also Alabama has increased the Military, With all National Guard Units Being federalized and 9 Independent Battalions being formed, with 3 Divisions also in service.
A synopsis of your plan for your nation in this RP (totally optional): Re-Building Alabama
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=434600 viewtopic.php?f=5&t=439816 viewtopic.php?f=31&t=438679 and some more that I'm too lazy to link
Nope

Alabama is in muh app. But I'm sure we could work something out.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:21 pm

Northern Poland wrote:

Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): Nope
Nope

Alabama is in muh app. But I'm sure we could work something out.

Hmmmmmm
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Nation Application

NS Nation Name: Greater Redosia
Nation Name: Third Federal Republic of Mexico
Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): President Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz
Head of Government/Prime Minister/Vice President(See above):
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: Mexico D.F, Mexico (The State in Mexico), Hidalgo, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Guerrero, Querétaro, Michoacán, Colima, Morelos, Jalisco, Nayarit, Aguascalientes, Zacatecas
Does your nation lean towards NATO, Russia/China, or unaligned: Russia
Flag (optional): Image
Population (optional): 68,261,403
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): Organization of American States
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): After the fall of the United States and Canada it sent a shock wave into the stability of the Mexican nation, the cartels using this action to continue pushing against the Government until it eventually fell. The Mexican Army and Navy acted quickly, strategically placing and reorganizing they overthrew what was left of the Government in a reletively bloodless coup redeploying military, navy, and air force units into the central regions of the country. Establishing a Government based around the military a large crackdown against the drug cartels and their assets took place, martial law ordered and the constitution suspended.
step 1. Reunite Mexico under one flag
step 2. expand into central America and possibly into the territories of the now defunct United States
step 3. Allow democratically held elections/continue military junta/create a Presidential Dictatorship.
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=433080
Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?: de jure Federal Republic, de facto Military Junta
Last edited by Greater Redosia on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:
Point of Divergence 3

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Nation Application

NS Nation Name: Duestchstein
Nation Name: Carriebean Federation
Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once):
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: American State of Louisiana, Bahamas, Belize, Cuba, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexican States of Yucatan and Quintana Roo, Panama, Puerto Rico
Flag (optional):

Population (optional): 56.778 Million
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc):
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): In the midst of the civil war, Dominican Republic attacks Haiti, leading to the creation of the Domino-Cuban Alliance and its counterpart the Anglo-French Alliance of Carriebean Nations or AFACN. AFACN consists of Louisiana, Haiti, Jamaica, Bahammas, and Panama. Costa Rica later joins leading to the Creation of the Carriebean Federation. In the ensuing war a coup takes over in Cuba which sees it join the Federation followed by the Mexican States of Yucatan and Quintana Roo, the Dominican Republic surrenders and is annexed but it isnt punished instead the region begins to be rebuilt and the might of strong industrial powers help bring the country to a favorable position in the Region. As a sign of alliance a spanish Capital is chosen and an Anglo-French capital is chosen. The Anglo-French pick Panama City, while the Spanish choose Havanna. The Executive and Judicial branch are put in Panama City, while the Legislative Branch is located in Havanna.
A synopsis of your plan for your nation in this RP (totally optional): Develop and rebuild the federation and defend itself and its allies.
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample:
Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?: Hi :)
Last edited by Duestchstien on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Federation of Duestchstien
National Anthem

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:

NS Nation Name:Newne Carriebean7
Nation Name: Democratic People's Republic of California
Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): President/Oxi Clean Brand Mascot God Emperor Billy Mays
Head of Government/Prime Minister/Vice President(See above): Vice President/ Japanese Mad-Man Uesugi Kensin
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: The state of California
Does your nation lean towards NATO, Russia/China, or unaligned:unaligned
Flag (optional):
Population (optional): 39,400,000
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): nope
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): In 2011, Billy Mays decides to run for governor of California as a republican, managing to win in an upset election victory. A noted change was his running mate being a homosexual Japanese american. His governorship sees instability and increasing political radicalism in office. He cuts taxes as governor and fought several forest fires. He won reelection in 2014 by a hairs thread as governor, essentially becoming a lame duck in the last term of office. He became incredibly nationalist with his reelection, disparagingly being an opponent of Barrack Obama. He harped on Obama's programs and loathed Obamacare as "incredibly gross federal overreach into state affairs." However, once the union begins to fall apart, Mays acts decisively, declaring himself an Independent and calling an immediate election, which is to begin with a state wide debate.
Invade Nevada and Utah
Have a monopoly on Oxi-Clean products in the DPRC
Have Uesugi Kensin want to build a californian space program and a bigger military
Hold an election for the President of California
Appoint the cabinet of the Presidency
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample: You know me.
Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?: BILLY MAYS HERE!

Accepted! Good to see you old friend! :hug:

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Too big, I was thinking mine might be too big too.

Like for instance you can have the South (excluding Florida, Virginia, DC, Maryland). Or you can have the Midwest, but not both. K?

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Duestchstien wrote:
Nation Application

NS Nation Name: Duestchstein
Nation Name: Carriebean Federation
Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once):
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: American State of Louisiana, Bahamas, Belize, Cuba, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexican States of Yucatan and Quintana Roo, Panama, Puerto Rico
Flag (optional):
Population (optional): 56.778 Million
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc):
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): In the midst of the civil war, Dominican Republic attacks Haiti, leading to the creation of the Domino-Cuban Alliance and its counterpart the Anglo-French Alliance of Carriebean Nations or AFACN. AFACN consists of Louisiana, Haiti, Jamaica, Bahammas, and Panama. Costa Rica later joins leading to the Creation of the Carriebean Federation. In the ensuing war a coup takes over in Cuba which sees it join the Federation followed by the Mexican States of Yucatan and Quintana Roo, the Dominican Republic surrenders and is annexed but it isnt punished instead the region begins to be rebuilt and the might of strong industrial powers help bring the country to a favorable position in the Region. As a sign of alliance a spanish Capital is chosen and an Anglo-French capital is chosen. The Anglo-French pick Panama City, while the Spanish choose Havanna. The Executive and Judicial branch are put in Panama City, while the Legislative Branch is located in Havanna.
A synopsis of your plan for your nation in this RP (totally optional): Develop and rebuild the federation and defend itself and its allies.
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample:
Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?: Hi :)

Accepted! Nice to see you old friend! :hug:

Also Carriebean like Carrie’s name? :rofl:

Also, Jamaica, Belize and the Bahamas might be a bit much... And because Inhavw Florida, and a lot of Puerto Ricans live in the Northeast and Florida, I think there may be some conflict between us.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:
Nation Application

NS Nation Name: Greater Redosia
Nation Name: Third Federal Republic of Mexico
Head of State/Monarch/President (if both are the same fill out once): President Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz
Areas Claimed and Areas Controlled: Mexico D.F, Mexico (The State in Mexico), Hidalgo, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Guerrero, Querétaro, Michoacán, Colima, Morelos, Jalisco, Nayarit, Aguascalientes, Zacatecas
Does your nation lean towards NATO, Russia/China, or unaligned: Russia
Flag (optional): (Image)
Population (optional): 68,261,403
Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): Organization of American States
Your nation's recent history (if different from real life): After the fall of the United States and Canada it sent a shock wave into the stability of the Mexican nation, the cartels using this action to continue pushing against the Government until it eventually fell. The Mexican Army and Navy acted quickly, strategically placing and reorganizing they overthrew what was left of the Government in a reletively bloodless coup redeploying military, navy, and air force units into the central regions of the country. Establishing a Government based around the military a large crackdown against the drug cartels and their assets took place, martial law ordered and the constitution suspended.
step 1. Reunite Mexico under one flag
step 2. expand into central America and possibly into the territories of the now defunct United States
step 3. Allow democratically held elections/continue military junta/create a Presidential Dictatorship.
If you have not been in one of my RPs before, or I don't know you, please provide an RP sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=433080
Bonus Line! Would you like to add anything?: de jure Federal Republic, de facto Military Junta

Accepted!

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:24 pm

Northern Poland wrote:

Is your nation in any supranational organization (EU, ASEAN, Eurasian Union, etc): Organization Of American states
Nope

I really like your idea of a smaller country! Accepted! I hope we can get along, but because I have Florida there may be some conflict.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Perfect the restoration of Mexico under the correct Regime shall be guaranteed, under the rightful Republic/Military Junta/Presidential Dictatorship.

RPs I'm currently in:
Point of Divergence 3

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Time to get cracken on making the Caribbean a powerhouse.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Federation of Duestchstien
National Anthem

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:49 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:Perfect the restoration of Mexico under the correct Regime shall be guaranteed, under the rightful Republic/Military Junta/Presidential Dictatorship.

Maybe we can be friends?

I think my name will be something like The Union of American States, or just the North for short.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:50 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Greater Redosia wrote:Perfect the restoration of Mexico under the correct Regime shall be guaranteed, under the rightful Republic/Military Junta/Presidential Dictatorship.

Maybe we can be friends?

I think my name will be something like The Union of American States, or just the North for short.

We shall see in the future, though don't expect us to be any sort of democracy any time soon at all. Military Junta or Presidential Dictatorship for the win.

RPs I'm currently in:
Point of Divergence 3

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Maybe we can be friends?

We shall see in the future, though don't expect us to be any sort of democracy any time soon at all. Military Junta or Presidential Dictatorship for the win.

I can accept that, we both may have a common enemy in Texas and even California, so an alliance may work.

I am going to work on a Universal Basic Income for my country, various environmental and social programs, raising taxes, cleaning up the environment, enhancing national security and growing the nation, and some space missions too.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:03 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Greater Redosia wrote:

I can accept that, we both may have a common enemy in Texas and even California, so an alliance may work.

I am going to work on a Universal Basic Income for my country, various environmental and social programs, raising taxes, cleaning up the environment, enhancing national security and growing the nation, and some space missions too.

Those poor middle class, rich people and businesses.

But that's none of my business, go do what you do.

RPs I'm currently in:
Point of Divergence 3

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse