NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage Through the Multiverse (Ended) [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:55 pm

Canada
Ignis sighed in relief as she settled by the fire. The cold had been making her weak and it could be fatal if she was out there for a few more minutes. "Vell, ve vere on a Multiversal adventure from Vakanda, until our guide's ship suddenly malfunctioned und he sent us to zhis dimension to protect us." She explained to Samus.

Miranda took her seat beside Jona and Konny, warily eyeing Mika's next move while looking over her friends. The necromancer, on the other hand, seemed to be more interested in the party. Perhaps they could gain some extra allies to fight Smaug. She hoped so, because without more people, fighting the monster would be very difficult.

Jona kept on sleeping near the fire.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:59 pm

Legends of the Last Romans

“You’re a trader around on this island, huh. You can call me Cay,” Cay replied to Aelia, examining her and everyone around her. A trading company? They weren’t too bad off as far as civilization goes, it would seem. The fact that she had guards meant that the roads weren’t entirely safe, so the local authority didn’t seem too strong in areas like this. They had an economy for sure, otherwise this woman wouldn’t be going around an island asking people to buy stuff from her. This woman seemed very well-informed of Aeternabilis, and clearly travelled a lot. While he could ask her a bunch of questions, it would be best to see if she had anything he could read. He enjoyed reading, after all, and it seemed this woman was eager to barter.

“You have any books on Aeternabilis on you? The wildlife, politics, so on. I’m eager to learn a thing or two about this island,” he asked Aelia. He wasn’t going to go run off to some town, kill the rich, and tell the peasants to start governing themselves, but either way it couldn’t hurt to know what this island was like. Once he figured that stuff out, he could decide what he wanted to do.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Legends of the Last Romans; Aeternabilis

"Ah, Ioannes! Perfect timing. These people are foreigners visiting the island, same as yourself. Talk to them, would you? All that time in the wagon by yourself cannot be good for you," Aelia said, looking over her shoulder at the French-Arab knight. He had been accompanying them for a few weeks now, but was not much of a conversationalist and rarely left his wagon unless they were at a city. Perhaps speaking with some fellow foreigners would help him lighten up a little. Aelia looked back at Victor. "Valerian! That's a good, Roman name. Pleasure to meet you. I don't know what could cause a man to forget what year he's in, but it's currently about the midyear of 1313." This was a strange man indeed. Aelia had never met somebody who dressed quite like that, or someone who had forgotten when exactly he was. Her interest in his style quickly vanished, though, when he procured a gemstone and asked to buy transport to Nova Segovia. Taking the gem to inspect it, she said, "If I'm not mistaken, this is topaz. Hmm... Despite its quality, I think this should be adequate for passage to Nova Segovia. As for my statement, it's nothing like that. At least, not yet. There's talk of unrest among the Mons up north, and there's always been a tension between them and the Romans. We've also heard stories of a band of foreign soldiers roaming the countryside- nothing that we've had to deal with, thank God. Then there's talk of the Duke of Infagria going mad, and to top it all off, St Aulun's Peak is said to be cloaked in dark clouds and unnatural lightning." Aelia sighed. "You've simply come at a delicate time, is all. Nothing that we can't handle, though. Aeternabilis has gone through much worse times than these."

Meanwhile, one of the caravan's other traders approached Cay with an armful of books and a grin. "A fellow scholar, I see! Very good! I am Titus Antius Vulso, and I promise you that my selection has what you seek." Titus whistled sharply and another man, clearly a servant, rushed over and spread a blanket out on the ground. Titus carefully set his books down and, after a moment of thought, picked a few out and presented them to Cay. "Here we are. 'A Comprehensive Beastiary of Aeternabilis', 'The Aeternal Legacy of Rome', and 'Aeternabilis: A History'. These should provide a good starting point to your research, I think! They are slightly out of date, but knowledge of current events shouldn't be hard to come by if you visit a town crier. As for the payment... a piece of gold for each should suffice, I think. More than a bargain!"
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:26 am

Secrets of the Raven

Pryce gave Trevor a smile once he agreed to follow her and began to lead the others to the mayor's office. Back in the office the mayor lean back on her chair as she let out a loud sigh. She took out some papers and read through them. "Tell me what actually happened back in that shoot out." Elizabeth tried to be coy by giving Cadi a confused look. "Ashwood, I know you are a mage and as such keep secrets, it's your kinds nature to do so. But right now I want to know the truth because I can't help you if I think you are holding out on me."

Elizabeth dropped her act and after thinking over her options decided to do as the woman asked. But as she was ready to speak the door opened to reveal Trevor and the group entering. Cadi thanked her secretary and told her that she also wants the two girls to stay in the room as well. "So now that your group is mostly with us mind telling me the truth?" Elizabeth took a deep breath and began to tell her the whole story on what actually happened before the shoot out and what happened during it.

The mayor was silent during the story but once it was done she began to rub her head. "The cult has access to illegal firearms and the bloody Fates helped them on getting those. I should have known those snakes would double cross me." The mayor furiously stated. Elizabeth arched a brow when she heard the mayor's statement. "You made a deal with the Fates knowing well who they are?"

The mayor's shoulder's sagged as her expression morphed to one who was tired. "I didn't have much of a choice as trying to drive them off the town would have done more harm to the town. All I can do is make them lessen some of their more devious activities in the town and keep an eye on them." Cadi said. "Looks like the Fates found a way to allude your all seeing eyes love because those sodding cult paid them for their help and they delivered on that very well, I can tell you how many times Fate bullets nearly got me." The witch told her as she began to move away from the wall and stopping in front of Trevor's group.

Yet her attention was still on Cadi as she asked. "So besides your faustian bargain with the Fates failing what else happened in the town?" The mayor seem to fidget at the question. "Well... You see other disturbances occurred in the town but..." the mayor stopped in mid sentience. "But?" Elizabeth replied back. "The thing is what I'm about to say may sound strange and silly." The mayor finally confessed

Elizabeth let out a chuckle at the mayor's statement. "Love my whole life is just one strange shit happening after another one. Whatever you have can't be any stranger than what has happened to me right now." She said as she gave the dark skin woman a smirk. "Even if I told you that the men in black were involved." The smirk on Elizabeth's face vanished after hearing those words. "What?" The mayor let out a frustrated sigh. "I saw that reaction coming. Yes, people claimed to have seen men and women walking around matching the description of the fable men in black asking them questions on what they did during Halloween."

Feeling faceit she asked. "Did they also ask if they saw UFOs flying above their heads?" The woman gave the detective a heated glare. "Okay, okay, bad time making a joke. What were the questions these men in black wannabe ask anyway?" The mayor reach down to her desk drawer and took out a few files. "These testimonies would explain better than me because I never saw them but I think you can quickly see a recurring pattern with the questions."

Elizabeth looked at the files and soon turn her attention to Trevor. "So Trevor how did your investigation go? Had any trouble with the Ushers like the rest of us?" Elizabeth asked the vampire hunter as she placed her hands in her coat pocket. The witch walked over to the files and grabbed them. Walking close to a bookshelf and once more leaning against the wall as she read through the files, yet still keeping her ears open to hear from Trevor.

Should someone ask who are the Fates Elizabeth will reply with. "The Eyes of Fate, or just the Fates for short, are a group who use both sell anomalous objects and entities to the highest bidder and use those same anomalous creatures and artifacts along with their own powers to fulfill their clients desires, again if they pay them quite handsomely." The witch said as she switched to the next paper in the files .

"Despite the fact they are called by some as a merchant cult they act more like a crook corporation, or even more fitting a criminal syndicate. The Fates are an amoral bunch, never caring for the legality of ethics of their clients or their actions to fulfill what their clients want. Of course wanting your wish granted by them is like granting a wish from a monkey's palm, for you see, once you owe something to the Fates they will use that to control you unless you pay them back. If you don't pay them back just pray all they do is undo every good deed they did for you. Otherwise you don't want to think too much on what else they will do to those poor sods."

The detective explained as she kept her eyes on the files. "The group use to roam around in the cities of the US, New York being and still is their headquarters. But those bastards decided to hop on the global bandwagon along with some other paranormal groups and have expanded their operations to other cities throughout the world."
-----

The sound of the fountains spraying forth and hitting the water mixed with the cries of both the ducks and geese can be heard, Agent A sometimes hearing the calls of pigeons, crows, and ravens. One of the ebony birds landed in front of him, watching him as it walked around, pecking at the ground to search for food. Other ravens began to land down and as the first one kept it's eyes on him the others search for food.

Agent A can see an old caracol ride that was closed due to the season and the fact most kids would be in school by now. From the other benches he can see others sitting with one elderly woman throwing bread crumbs to feed the birds, other people either walked through the trails or were on bicycles, either trying to reach whatever destination they want to be in through the park or going through simple exercise to stay in shape and to take a break from their busy lives.

Agent A would see the ravens flying away as a man in a brown trench coat and black fedora was now standing next to the bench Agent A was on, the man sat next to Agent A. For a few minutes he said nothing as he left an awkward tension hang in the air because of his sudden presence. Should Agent A feel the need to give the man the items in the bag he would hear from the man. "I don't need those worthless trinkets Mr.Pershing." the man turn to Agent A. "Besides I'm not here for those, I'm here for you."

Almost as though the man was reading his mind he would say. "No Pershing I'm not here to harm you in anyway, quite the opposite actually. My employers which to help you Pershing." The man said as he took out a bag of jelly babies. The man took one and began to eat one, speaking after he swallowed the first piece.

"My employer thinks a man of your talents is wasting your time with your current associates. I mean sure your abilities are being used correctly but we know the truth about your character Pershing. You want to lead an organization, not be lead by it." The man took out another jelly baby. "You want one?" He asked, before eating one. "My employer believes that we can help you more than your current associates Mr. Pershing, not just with your current situation but help you beyond. Help on getting what you want to become a reality."

Courtroom

"A big blue bird? Tell me did it have a long ribbon-like tail feather and crystals on top of it's head?" Phoenix asked. He took his time to study about pokemon when he appeared in this world and finally adjust to his new reality. He learned both the normal pokemon and the legendaries. "If the bird match those description I believe you and the others in your group got lucky because it was a legendary pokemon, a living myth if you will. I can't say why it chose to appear to you guys other than maybe the mountains are it's home but Team Rocket ditched you to go after it sense it's rarity makes it too much of a tempting target to ignore." The lawyer explained.

"As for the man in the labcoat, can you describe the about him and why he was in the tent? I'm also curious on why you and Madison chose to testify while everyone went after the bird and Team Rocket? "
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Rostavykhan
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:19 pm

RESPITE

"Like hell I'm taking my hands off my weapon!", Torii yelled back, still angry. Further arguing was quickly cut off by her sister though, who cut her throat with her hand, signalling for the woman to stop. Torii didn't like it, but she did stop talking; it didn't stop her from giving the man who'd fired the evil eye, though.

Meanwhile, Katya cleared her throat, standing up to better address Waka. "Don't feed the plant? Right, then.", She nodded, confused, but not questioning the prophecy of his. "While I don't doubt you are a prophet, I do apologize if I seem a bit skeptical.", She told him. She didn't know how wise it was to follow self-professed prophets or wise men, even if he did seem friendlier than the other people behind him. The young woman leaned to one side, looking over at the strange group, before readjusting herself and turning her attention back to Waka.

"You're not natives here, then? I suppose I should be surprised, but for some reason I'm not.", She told him. She was amused by the flamboyance of the stranger, and figured that since he seemed to be the leader, than it was natural that she introduce herself to him first. "My sister and I aren't from here either, you are correct.", She said. Straightening up, Katya placed one arm behind her back, and extended the other to shake his hand. "My name is Ekaterina, but you can call me Katya.", She said. "That's the easier way to say it, anyways. Oh, and that's my little sister, Tora.", She nodded to the other woman. "So, I believe we can all say that this meeting was just an unfortunate mistake, and we can look forward to mutual cooperation, then?"
Last edited by Rostavykhan on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEARN TO HATE ; TOTAL HATRED FOR TOTAL WAR
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE | FEED, SEED, SNEED

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Secrets of the Raven

The Ranger grunted in annoyance as the foul smelling water grow to reach his ankles. The yellowish brown armored man chided himself for letting his fear get the best of him and fire wildly in such a confined location. The Ranger marched forward in the dark and dank passage way to find an exit before anymore pipes will explode and he is being sprayed or worse drowned in the dirty water.

As he trudge through he felt once more that he was not the only one in the sewers, that something was watching him. The Ranger heard the sound of water splashing and at first he was willing to ignore it as just junk in the sewer hitting the water, but the sound of something swimming towards him made the Ranger reconsider his previous thought.

The Ranger turned around and with his nailgun drawn he shined his Dire Orb to illuminate the sewer and at first he found nothing but soon he saw tiny shapes scurrying away from the sudden light that has appeared in the sewer, the Ranger saw rats fleeing from him, some swimming away from him.

The Ranger looked at the small mammals with irritation, he thought of shooting the rodents for trying to make themselves seem like a threat but he decided they weren't worth wasting a few nails on. The man turn around and went forward to find an exit out to this forsaken sewer.

The Ranger would eventually find a ladder with a few patches of rust on it, leading up to a manhole cover. The man grin at the sight as he now found a way out of this terrible place. As he grabbed on to the bar he would hear a woman crying from one of the tunnels. The back of his neck stood on ends as he felt that something was wrong. The Ranger let go of the bar and with his nailgun ready he moved to the tunnel where the crying was coming from.

The crying grew louder the closer the Ranger got to the source. Much to the Ranger's concern the closer he got to the source of the crying the more cramp the tunnel got. When the crying was almost ear splitting loud and he was thinking of screaming at the woman on where she was he was suddenly envelope by something. The Ranger vision became dark as he was covered by water that appeared out of nowhere. His pointer finger at the trigger he pressed down on it and a streaming superheated nails fired out from the crude but advanced weapon.

The dark water receded back and the Ranger got up quickly and used the orb to shine a light on what attacked him. Before the Ranger was an entity that was large masses of indeterminate congealed fluid, the fluid receding back as a reaction to the light. The Ranger screamed in fury as he open fire at the strange entity, the creature being embedded by nails as a tendril shot out and hit him in the chest, sticking to him as the fluid began to spread throughout his body. The Ranger turned his nail gun at the tentacle and shot it, the nails going through it easily and the tentacle breaking apart.

He turn his sight on the mass as he saw it taking on a more sludgy form, rudimentary eyeballs and jaws with thin spike-like teeth forming in them. The Ranger saw more tendrils with fanged maws fly towards him and he open fired at him. The Ranger began to run back where he came as the cramp space was going against him. He heard a terrible screech from behind as well as water splashing as the thing was following him.

The Ranger looked back and he would fire a few nails into the darkness to try and slow down the creature, each time he sent a nail flying into the darkness he heard the creature screech. The Ranger saw the ladder and quickly he began to climb on it. The Ranger would hear the creature and looking down he saw it enveloping it's form on the ladder and going up, steam can be seen coming out of the ladder as the acid the creature was producing was breaking it down.

The Ranger shot at the creature to make it recoil back in pain and used his short break to try and climb up. As the Ranger was close to touching the manhole cover he felt something grab his ankle and try to pull him down. Looking down he found a tentacle with a deformed hand with long fingers grabbing on to his ankle. The Ranger continue to struggle to reach to the manhole cover as the creature tried to pull him down and make him fall.

In desperation the Ranger used his orb in the hopes that maybe the light would scare it away. The light failed to scare away the creature but it did let him go as it recoil slightly from the intense light. The Ranger used this as his chance to finally reach the manhole cover and open it, flooding more light into the sewer and climbing out of it.

The Ranger slammed the cover back and fired a few nails on to the cover to make sure the creature won't be able to force it open. Looking around he got many strange looks for the people who saw him leave the sewer and shooting the cover to it. "Ehh.. sealing the sewer... broken pipe and gas leak." He told the people. Looking down at the converge saw some of the sludgy fluids leaking out from the holes, returning into the congealed form. The Ranger fired a few more shots at the fluid before walking off, not looking back at the receding fluid as it return back to the sewer.

The Ranger walked around in the town, his hallucination slowly returning to give the old Gothic and Georgian buildings an almost otherworldly form as they bend and twist in shapes that would make Euclid weep in tear as his sanity ooze out from his orifices upon the horrid sight that the Ranger was forced to endure. The Ranger rubbed his forehead as he tried to fight off the hallucinations, to retain his vision of reality while among so many people. The Ranger was unaware that should he keep going in his current course he would reach Paradise Found.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:23 am

Rise of the Masked Man | Avarice

Every word that Muffet said, every little movement and method of phrasing seemed to vindicate Avarice further. Her recount of the events was an essentially bulletproof protection of Avarice's claims. Wright, of course, was probing for more information but she really couldn't see where else this trial could go. Unless the opposition had something more to say, of course. It made her heart(?) swell with... some kind of emotion? To watch this lawyer and spider assisting her so, dedicating their time and words to her defence. The corner of her mouth twitched upward. She planted her hands on the cracked stand and leaned over it, making her final statement with a broad smile on her face.

"Yes! Thank you for your testimony, Muffet! Woo! Damn, this court is on fire today! Not literally, I mean. Hopefully. Anyways, that pretty much sums up my case. You want to say anything more, Mr. opposition, or are you going to let justice have its way? 'Cause I think this case is pretty much open and shut."

Legends of the Last Romans | Tone

Valerian looked up at Jean. Well dressed, well armed. A friend of Aelia's, or just an affiliate involved in the industry of violence? Truly, the height of the middle ages, when a business savvy merchant saw the armed protection of half a dozen soldiers as a worthwhile investment. Highway men were probably a fairly common occurrence. That, or Aelia was running a far more lucrative operation than she appeared to be at first glance. It wasn't his business to know. He handed her the gemstone and gave a quick salute to Jean. Would she understand the gesture? Probably not. But, it was the only safe gesture he'd figured out in the last seventy universes. It was a universally unknown or accepted salutation, unlike the handshake, which in various permutations of reality meant "I declare war on your house", or "eat the shit of a thousand cattle".

"Hey there, young man. My name's Valerian. I'm from a foreign land, far beyond your shores. I'm just going to be accompanying your friend Aelia down the road until we reach somewhere civilised. Don't worry, I'll probably be out of your hair pretty soon. Who knows though. Maybe your little posse'll charm me 'til I decide to stay. If that's okay with you, of course."

Victor gave a quizzical look around him, at the mention of the various 'crises' Aeternabilis was experiencing. All around him, empty pristine wilderness stretched on as far as the eye could see. This was no small nation. If there were entire mountain ranges being sealed off and dukes going mad, there was almost certainly a far more sinister force at work. His hunt could wait; and not just because time was meaningless between dimensions.

"You know, Aelia, your nation sounds quite fascinating. I might be a little under the weather and more than a little of a fool, but I've never heard of the good Duke or St. Aulun's. When we arrive in Nova Segovia if there's nothing better to do, I might seek work with you. Just a friendly business proposition for a woman of experience in matters of commerce."

Secrets of the Raven | Jacquelyn and Kyle

Honestly? It was exciting to step into the mayor's office. The walls were lined with intimidatingly thick tomes, with stray and tattered bookmarks sticking out of the fringes at mismatched angles. Streaks of re-plastered wall spotted the wall, creating a feeling that the room was flanked on all sides by rolling layers of gypsum-dust. The fluorescent lights, the groomed carpet, the glistening and polished wooden table, stacked high with accolades and paper-bound vanities caught Jacquelyn's eye. To think that each and every sheet on that table was some kind of issue in need of resolving, some kind of proposal that the mayor needed to either accept or reject; it was tantalising. She'd never been somewhere so fancy and important-feeling! Kyle was much less impressed, and far more interested in probing the mayor for information.

"Oh, it was nothing, sir; just another firefight. You know, me and Jack have been tourists for a while; did you know we nearly drowned after skydiving into the ocean one time? Haha, classic! Anyways, do you mind telling me more about these murders? If we're going to stay with Elizabeth for the next few weeks, I'd like to know whether we're at risk of an untimely, highly publicised death."
"Kyle, it's a "Ma'am", or a "miss". Did you never learn this stuff?"
"Oh god, I'm so sorry Jack! I should've taken the time out of my world-saving to go learn schoolyard manners! Please, Miss Vanth! I din't do it!"
"... you little shit."

The appropriately timed entrance of the rest of the gang was ruined by Elizabeth's outright confession. She wasn't just blowing their cover, she was nuking it. Kyle, true to form, elbowed her in the side until she stopped talking. She stopped talking, because she'd just outright told the mayor everything she knew about Jack and Kyle, down to their eccentric abilities and evasion of the cops. Oh god. If this got them thrown in prison, he swore he'd round off his sentence by killing Elizabeth for this shit. Jackie was nonplussed about the whole thing, more concerned with things like getting this worldbuilding infodump over and reuniting with the main storyline.

"So now that you're done revealing all our worldly secrets to the person most likely to arrest us, Elizabeth, why don't you tell us about what our next move is? And, uhh... mayor, ma'am, whoever the heck you are; if you're hiring Elizabeth does this mean we're part of her agency too? Are you going to be keeping tabs on us or are we free to act as we please? I don't really want to be worrying about the law when the next two-bit cult/gang comes after us."

Respite | Julyan

Julyan was slow to trust others and slower to put down his gun. Looking at who he was dealing with though, it wouldn't do to gain a reputation for being trigger-happy and paranoid. Even if it wasn't the smartest decision he lowered his weapon and stepped back, eyeing up the new arrivals and peering at Waka in the corner of his eye. Something about the swordsman always seemed off to him. He said things that made no sense, that contained only the barest and most coy slivers of information. His other companions might not have been so sane either, but at least they weren't so flamboyant with their behaviour. Then again, neither had they attacked him.

Julyan kept his eye on the women as they stepped out of the shrubbery, still armed and still too close for comfort. Fluids ran down his suit. The armour which he'd asked that skeletal entity for was already beginning to fall apart. At any other time he might've been more worried that he'd lost contact with The Coalition, that he was injured, that his equipment was failing and that a Mekhanite anomaly had bound itself to his body and began converting him into a mechanical toy. Right now though, he didn't have the luxury of anxiety. He turned toward Torii and Katya, beginning to continue their trek toward the castle.

"Okay, sorry about that. Just jumpy. My full name's Julyan Darcy, pleased to meet you. Mind telling me your names and what you can do? We'll probably run into trouble up ahead, so it's always best to know what the team can do."
Last edited by Menschenfleisch on Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:40 pm

The Shape of Nightmares to come

The swarm’s message, no matter how cheesy or unnerving it is, decided to act upon its threat with the lastest assault. All bets is on the Elder and his team to go off in a dungeon raid for who knows how long it will last. With every resource pour into defense for who knows how long, and Rei’s home universe is cut off… Wait, there is one way to call for help, but it is not her comrades. Divine like beings…. Of course, the celestial beings. It looks like a job for her ship wizard.

“Then my fleet shall make haste and aid with the defense.” Rei statuled. “Us Silverdaleans will draw out every resources we have available to us to fight as long we can achieve victory. In order for us to achieve this goal, my head arcane office will attempt to call allies from the beyond to booster my fleet.”

Now she just needed to inform Megumin.

Empyrean

“Oh okay, you want some holy beings Admiral. Don’t worry, I got it all covered..” The dragon elf wizard spoke by her intercoms.

Megumin, the wizard who lived through the Starfall War, where the Earth was destroyed by the vile alien menace, found herself caring for the young ones in this god forsaken universe. Now it just happens to another all consuming alien menace, or something else entirely, she face and why it has to be a thursday? It was alway a thursday when something bad happens. Ahem, regardless. There is work to be done.

In the arcane observatory, she made sure the room is secured with the windows closed for protection and the dimensional sphere cage tightly sealed. Given this binding is a trap for an angel to appear and for Megumin to then ask “hey can you join this universe ending war” is the most insane idea ever. Why the hell would an angel agree to that? It’s stupid and probably end up getting you killed or just a straight up no. But Megumin is stupid, or well crazy enough, to do so! It will all work out right.

“Megumin!” A bipedal sea-like lady dragoness approached the wizardly dressed elf. “I wanna to thank you for helping me decode apart of Hiro’s coffin-”

“Why thanks Nowi, but there is no time to talk about the dead!” Megumin exclaimed.

“Oh? So it is…” Nowi blinked as she looked at the cage. “WAit are you going to summon a creature? Is this even possible with this universe.”

“Given the laws of this universe states that magic will work and flow normally, to even the presence of psychics, should allow us to call the great beyond. Those ‘rifts’ are seemingly sporadic passages across the multiverse, but this does give me a clue that if I invoke the summons to call upon a creature from one universe to another here, it should work. I have to test this hypnosis on one of the strongest ones, like Paragon of the Shield, to allow our fleet to stand a chance.” Megumin blinked. “If.. well, if you’re fine with calling your aunt.

“Eeeh--” Now blanked out as she stared at the wizard with terror. “Aunt Shield? Sure, she could help, but are you sure this will work?”

Megumin laughed. “I have no idea!”

“Okay- I know she would but… oh dear.” Nowi paused as the singles of red alert rang.

“All personnel report to your designated battlestation. ”

“Okay-” Nowi at her fellow dragon elf. “If we’re going to go back to our universe, we need to make sure this can work.”

“Right!” Megumin replied. “Now let’s get this ritual started!

the Legends of the Last Roman

Girls don’t love girls? Oh this would be so awkward to explain to… her new servant? Ritsuka rubbed her eyes to figure out this cutie magical girl looking servant. “Um… Hey there?” Ritsuka wobble a little as she tried to stand up. “I didn’t mean to do that miss? I-it just happened, I swear!” Anyway, she glanced down at the mysterious girl and indeed it was a servant as Ritisuki started to comprehend her abilities.

Foreigner
Strength: B
Endurance: A
Agility: C
Magical Energy: A
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: B

Foreigner? Ritisuka never heard of that class before! Ritisuka was excited for this one, as Foreigner had the added bonus of Witch-Hunter, Mana Burst Offense, and Guts. Not bad! This will be helpful in some strange land they landed in. In fact, the sky doesn’t have that ominous clear circle hole. Was she outside the Chaldeas? Before Ritisuka can figured that out, a pair of guards dragged her and Tart to meet a merchant named Aelia. Okay, so we’re in a medieval like world or so right? So, not exactly like home in modern day.

“Aeternabilis? Excuse me, but what is Aeternabilis?” Ritsuka found herself confused by that name. Surely there wasn’t any place on Earth named Aeternabilis. So where in the world is she? The worst part is… she doesn’t have much money in her pocket. It’s doubtful a yen would be acceptable as currency. So this will be awkward. When Aelia asked if Ritsuka wanted to look around, she nodded. “Oh sure, I’ll gladly look at your wares. I’m honestly not sure how long I’ll be here, but… ahem… Do you have any food and water available? Maybe even some sugary good desserts too?”
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:30 am

Link, Madi, & Po - Rise of the Masked Man

Inside the Hideout

It wasn't too hard getting into the air shaft. But somehow climbing 50 feet seemed impossible. That's when Link remembered that he had the Deku Leaf in his possession.
Percy and Pi would see a gigantic leaf of some sort appear from nowhere as the Hero of Winds walked near the edge of the drop and looked down.
There was a draft, it wasn't much, but it would do.
Before the other two could say anything, Link took a step backwards, then ran off the edge, took the Deku Leaf in both hands and the Leaf acted like a parachute of sorts. 50 feet was nothing compared to some of the distances he had had to cross back home.
Once Link reached the bottom of the shaft, he put the Deku Leaf away and walked forwards a bit, until he came to the intersection.
There was a metal frate not too far away, maybe 5 feet. There were two other directions they could go - left and right. Light was viable at each end.

Link wondered if he should go back and help Percy but then remembered that Pi was with them now, so he walked up to the grate and looked down.
Men and woman in strange clothing were running around with very strange things everywhere. It didn't make much sense. Maybe Percy would know what this was.

Courtroom

Madi was still asleep. Nothing to see here.

Outside the Hideout

Po followed Gold and Ty until they came to what seemed to be the main entrance to the hideout.
Two wolves (men) were standing guard. After talking to Gold a bit, the wolves's eyes wandered over the group and then asked who they all were.
Po decided he'd anwser first.
"I'm Po, the Dragon Warrior, Protector of the Valley of Peace. Who are you?"

Amaterasu - Multiverse's Most Dangerous Game

Inside the Log Cabin

Ammy claimed a spot before the fire and promptly fell asleep, leaving Issun to explain who they were and what had transpired over the course of their adventures.
"I'm, Issun, the traveling artist. This furball here is non other than the great Amaterasu! Ammy might not look like much, but she is a god, in fact..."
Issun bounced up and down on Ammy's head, which caused her to wake up.
"Show 'em what you can do! Go on!"
The wolf blinked and then slowly rose to her full height and turned to face Samus and the others.
Ammy then used her tail to create a fireball. It didn't do anything, of course, since she had created it in mid air, but hopefully it would be enough.

After this, Ammy went back to sleep and Issun started talking again.
"I'd tell you everything that happened to us before we joined up with them, but that'll take forever. Unless you want to hear it?"
He then added "And what the snake demon lady said is true."
Last edited by Skylus on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Rostavykhan
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Respite

While she still wasn't too happy about having been shot at first, and asked questions later, Torii eventually calmed down enough to step out from her cover...she still didn't sling her weapon though. She looked annoyed, but not outright hostile, although that hardly meant anything when she was likely to explode at the littlest thing. For as mean as Torii seemed, though, Katya was kind enough to give the same courtesy that she'd given Waka to Julyan and the others. "Katya Dimitrov. We're explorers of sorts, but we've some combat experience, if that's something you need here.", She told the soldier. "I can cook too, and handle computers, although I'm not sure we'll be running into any around these parts.", She commented, looking around at her surroundings. "Oh! And I feel you'll find me more agreeable than my sister. She can be a handful."

Torii huffed. She marched up past her sister, she small young woman moving closer to Julyan than Waka. "If you need something dead, I can do that. Oh, machines, too! You need me to fix or build something, set a trap, shoot shit, then ask me.", She said. "Just don't go shooting me in the ass while I do it, alright?", She tacked on, possibly a joke, or a jab at the man...or a little of both. She wasn't smiling, but she hadn't said it with as much vitriol as she could have. She was still acting a bit jumpy, regardless.

"Oh yeah, by the way, just call me Torii.", She said.
Last edited by Rostavykhan on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LEARN TO HATE ; TOTAL HATRED FOR TOTAL WAR
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE | FEED, SEED, SNEED

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Legends of the Last Romans

“These should suffice, thank you Titus,” Cay replied to Titus, crouching down to examine the books closely. Not very advanced looking, rather old-fashioned, but Cay could still read them. As the man said, they were somewhat dated, but it was better than just winging it and going out into the world knowing nothing. Instinctively reaching towards a satchel that didn’t exist, he remembered that he didn’t have any money on him. But, he suddenly got an idea.

Standing up, he delicately tore off three small pieces of his armor and held them in his left hand.
“You can take these, if you want. The material isn’t from this land, and has some self-replicating properties. That’s got to be worth something, right?” Cay offered the man. His armor could sel-replicate, and while some broken off pieces would regenerate like starfish and could be moulded into armor or weapons, it took special training and materials to do so. Cay felt confident enough this man couldn't, so letting him have some shiny trinkets wasn't an issue for him.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:00 am

The Shadowlord laughed with an infernal laugh. “So, thou art indeed a holy angel.”, it said as it turned around menacingly. However, Azrael would then land a direct hit on the shields, gashing an opening on the ionic shield. Seeing the opportunity, a squadron of Panzer Sturmeters opened fire into the shattered crack, landing direct hits at the armor of the Shadowlord. The massed weapons fire from the battlesuits destroyed one of the Shadowlord’s psionic cannons, but its shields would then regenerate, covering up the hole that was opened up by Azrael. The energies melded together to repair the damage wrought upon it by the divine scythe wielded by the angel of death. Seething with rage, the Shadowlord turned to the Panzer-Sturmeters that destroyed one of its psionic cannons. With leeching anger did it pour out the flames of hell towards those that offended it. The soul spawned sorcery that was the energies of the psychic cannons licked up the Terran battlesuits that have stricken it, melting them just in time for the pilots to eject their cockpits.

“Everyone,”, the Grand Admiral’s voice came in from an open communications channel. “It appears that the shield of the Shadowlord is weak against divine weapons such as yours, Azrael. Azrael, can you do that again? We will have to disable all six psionic cannons in order to force it to retreat. However, I am concerned at what will happen if an infested Saderas comes out of that machine. The High Elders are the single most powerful psykers in the entire Ensari race. Prepare for that possibility. If Saderas comes out, kill him. It won’t be Saderas at all, but it will be someone else entirely.”

Local Group Defense Line: Line Okinawa

The first defensive line protecting the Local Group, Line Okinawa, was under heavy attack. Billions of lasers lit the void across thousands of lightyears as the titanic collection of stations, fleets, and fortress worlds called Line Okinawa held the enemy at bay. Several Planetkillers were the first to break through, blowing their way through the barrier through sheer weight and bulk. They would soon be targeted by Graviton and Flamespire Cannons. The reddish beams of gravitons crashed onto the Planetkillers, eventually causing the planet sized creatures to collapse into a gaping singularities that evaporated as soon as they appeared. Stars near massed Swarm Hive Fleets would be stricken by Valhallan Flamespire Cannons, churning their cores and blowing them to supernovae that lit the darkness in a beautiful yet deadly aurora of a thousand lights. Some that were massive enough would degenerate into black holes that sucked in everything that came too near. However, as the first wave was annihilated, an hour would pass before a new and larger assault came in. The forces stationed in Line Okinawa fought on...

“How goes the summoning ritual, Admiral Rei?”, asked the Captain of the Dominus Astra as they prepared to enter a stargate in order to get to Line Okinawa as fast as possible. “Okinawa is holding on for now, but knowing the Swarm, it won’t be very long before it is breached. Line Sina will be next.”
Last edited by Korhal IVV on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:45 pm

Moira - RotMM

Percy nodded at Gold, and then looked at Ty. "Don't worry, nya. We won't get into a tangle with something we can't handle!" the felyne said, and then he turned to leave. Before he could however, Moira quickly grabbed the back of Percy's collar as he moved to group up with his two companions. "Hey, be careful okay?" She said. Percy gave his partner a sly smirk. "Don't worry yourself Moira, I'll keep us all safe, nya." He said. Moira gave him a small smile in response to his words, and then let him go.

As she watched her Palico fly off with her other two allies, she then followed after the group, taking in the sights of the city around her. It was so alien to her, as she was used to the more simple buildings and technology of Bherna. Eventually the group met up with two other people who referred to themselves as Ernie and Bert, and they asked for the names of the group. "Oh, I'm Moira. Pleasure to meet you." She said.

Percy - RotMM

Meanwhile, Percy slowly creeped into the vent after witnessing Pi psionically open the vent. "That's an impressive trick, nya." He said to the Togetic as he crawled through the narrow passage. At one point, the young boy brought forth some kind of large leaf to quickly move though the vent, which he found most impressive. Eventually the group reached the end of the vent at the branching paths, and Percy cautiously looked down through the grate at the room below. "What's all this about?" He wondered aloud. Then he looked up at Link. "Well, which way do we go, nya?"

Kirby - DttM

Now Kirby had been on a few space ships before, but this one was really interesting. It was like the bridge of a big boat, but it flew! And it could go into space! How cool was that?! Once the group jumped, Kirby decided that he wouldn't need Bomb anymore, so he disposed of it. After the ship arrived, Kirby noticed that the nice ship lady seemed to get noticeably weaker, so he quickly went to check on her to see if she was okay. A while later, Kirby found himself on a dock on a planet that was filled to the brim with animal people, one of which was a nice dog man that called himself General Pepper.

Kirby smiled gleefully at the general, and waved at him whilst saying "Hiii!" This was the first time the little puffball had actually spoken amidst the group.

Advrick - DttM

Advrick glanced around the throne room, and still found it wanting. The halls of his former home were much more grand than this, and they weren't even royalty! It was quite frankly disgraceful in the high elf's eyes. Just because you have an apparent phobia of light doesn't mean you have to make your decor suffer... honestly, leadership has a nasty habit of finding the wrong people! Advrick thought, making sure that none of his issues with the castle were being projected onto his expression. He maintained a confident smirk, and no trace of distaste could be seen in his eyes. He was a master at hiding these sort of things.

The king's booming voice did nothing to change Advrick's opinion of him, as it was one thing to speak powerfully, but it was another entirely to just be boisterous. Oh my, he even speaks like he's vaguely important! How adorable... The elf thought, still smirking. The king then made his deal: he would speak with them only if they brought another king before him dead or alive. At this point, Advrick's high-class voice rang out into the room. "I see... And why, oh great king, do you require us to do this? Have you not the power to do so yourself?" He inquired, chortling softly afterward.

Plague Knight - Respite

Plague Knight seemed vaguely interested in what Alucard suggested, but then he quickly thought better of it. He needed to get back to his lab; back to Mona. There was so much work to be done! ... Oh, and he was really starting to miss her... It seemed as if more people had been dragged into this waking nightmare, but they weren't of much concern to Plague Knight. All they had to do was help him get out of here, whether they kept all of their limbs in the process was no leather off his mask.

The Shape of the Nightmare to Come - Klingon Space - Near the Planet Qo'noS - Task Force 85

The year was 2379, four years after the intergalactic conflict known as the Dominion War. During that time, the entirety of the Alpha Quadrant was in the middle of a long recovery period. The United Federation of Planets had managed to remain a prominent power in the quadrant, as did the Romulan Star Empire, but the mighty Klingon Empire had suffered heavy casualties in the war and was currently licking it's wounds. Due to this, many ships were constantly paroling the outlying sectors of Klingon territory to make sure no unwanted threats could infiltrate the Empire.

This was what General Thozun had be tasked with. The klingon sat aboard the bridge of his ship; the IKS Q'tehgh, with a rather stoic expression on his face. He was silently thinking his situation over, and dwelling on the fact that he - a General - was assigned to mere patrol duty. Now understand, Thozun was not a prideful individual, but still this situation frustrated him. Truly The Empire's forces are wearing thin if this sort of assignment is necessary... This is understandable, but I am a warrior, not a scout! The klingon thought, grimacing.

Thozun turned to his comm officer; a female Lieutenant named Jetr'ost with fiery red hair, and asked; "Is there anything new to report?" "Nothing... As usual. I would welcome even a stray asteroid at this point." Jetr'ost replied, clear exasperation in her voice. Thozun nodded. "Indeed..." He said. Jetr'ost then turned to face Thozun and said "General, if I may speak freely?" Thozun returned her gaze and nodded. "Are we expected to simply rot out here? To allow our warrior's spirit to stagnate?" Jetr'ost inquired. Thozun did not answer for a few moments, but then he eventually spoke. "I share your frustrations Lieutenant, I do not wish to be here any more than you. However, we have a responsibility to the Empire." He said.

Then he turned to face the view screen of the bridge, looking out into the blackness of space. "Besides, the war is over now, so it's either we stagnate on Qo'noS, or here. I for one would much rather be on the bridge of a warship than locked in a room on -" Before he could finish his statement, there as a sudden clanging noise as the entirety of the bridge began to shake. Before Thozun could even ask for a status report, the entire room filled with light, blinding everyone.

When it faded, Thozun blinked rapidly and rubbed his now aching eyes. "Status?!" He demanded. A few moments later, Lieutenant Jetr'ost replied. "I don't understand this General, but we're no longer where we were. In fact, I have no trace of our former coordinates on sensors!" Thozun grimaced. "Do we know how we got here in the first place?" The General inquired. Jetr'ost shook her head. "No General, I can't explain this. It's like we just... appeared here!" This was troubling indeed. What could possibly have the power to do this, and why?

Thozun quickly began thinking the situation over, and he ordered a scan of the area. Jetr'ost explained to him that the entierety of the task force had been shifted as well, and that there was a large gathering of vessels immediately near them, along with hundreds, if not thousands more scattered throughout the sector. What was worse, whatever had shifted them to this location had also disabled their cloaking devices, meaning that the task force was completely exposed.

Despite this, Thozun remained calm and collected, and he continued to give orders in a well thought out manor. "We had best get to the bottom of this, open a hailing frequency to the nearest vessel, and order the fleet to raise shields. If it comes to it, I want to be battle-ready." He said, and his crew did so. After the frequency was opened, Thozun spoke. "I am General Thozun, Supreme Commander of Task Force 85 of the Klingon Empire. We have been somehow shifted out of our space to this location, and I demand to speak with someone who can explain this! Rest assured, if you are responsible for this you will feel the full wrath of the Klingon Empire!"
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:35 pm

Shape of the Nightmare to come

“Everyone back off! I’m going at this guy again! Don’t get close until I make sure the area is safe, and meanwhile, help the civilians escape!” Azrael yelled at the troops, readying her scythe again. “Alright, you hunk of metal....”

Azrael charged at the Shadowhunter again, slicing down on him with all her might, and continued with a flurry of vicious attacks, using her flight speed to help her hit him with even more force. She wouldn’t put her weapon down until he was dead....
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Petrokovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Petrokovia » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:42 am

Rise of the Masked Man

Rocket Hideout
Pi spoke telepathically to the other two. His voice, in their heads, seemed oddly deep for such a big collection of happy floof.

"I'm not sure what the lab is for, but Team Rocket has been known to do many different kinds of experiments on Pokemon. One of our team, a red gyarados named Burn, was the result of an experiment they performed a while back, trying to force Pokemon to evolve by transmitting a strange radio frequency."

Soon, the group would hear clamoring from the vent to the left.
Pi turned to face the direction of the noise, and began flying down the shaft. Despite the tight fit, Pi seemed to slide through effortlessly, his down conforming to the shape of the small vent.
"This way!"

When the group made it to the grating for the next room, they could see a group of men in black uniforms, no doubt the same kind worn by the agents that attacked them on Mt. Silver, in a large conference room. The man who had led the group on Mt. Silver stood at the front of the room, and was briefing the men on some kind of situation. It was clear that the Rockets already knew that Gold and the others were looking for the entrance of the base.

"Maybe we should try to find an empty room..." Pi thought.

Luckily, the next room over was silent, with the lights turned off. It was difficult to see inside, but there were several crates and shelves of boxes.

"It looks like a storage room. We might be able to sneak into the base from here." Pi said.

Pi removed the grate, and squeezed through the hole, into the storage room, before helping the other two to the ground using psychic. The room was quite large, and dead silent. Looking around, there were crates of equipment, including uniforms, empty pokeballs, electronics, batteries, and more.

Blackthorn City
"A 'dragon warrior' and a medieval chick, traveling with the champ. Interesting." Ernie said. "So, where ya from?"

Ty stepped forward, brow furrowed.
"Okay, is there a point to this, or can you just cut the shit? We know you're both Rockets."

"Uh... What?" Bert asked, with a hint of nervousness.

"Two foreigners walking around, with a mic in their coat, asking why the champ is walking around in his own region? C'mon. I'll give you an A for effort, but a D for execution. You're not very good at this."

Ernie leaned up towards Bert, muttering.
"I think they got us, Bert."

"Yeah, you don't say?" Bert turned to his partner, annoyed.

The man brought out a pokeball.
"Well, either way, we've notified the boss, so all we gotta do is stall ya." Bert said.

"I dunno if we should do that, Bert." Ernie, said, shooting a worried glance towards the man. "I mean, they do have the champ, and we don't know what those other guys can do."

"Nonsense! All we gotta do is stall, we don't gotta beat 'em."

Ernie shrugged, and took out a pokeball of his own. Bert and Ernie threw their pokeballs, sending out an alakazam and a golduck, respectively.

"Alakazam, use psybeam!" Bert commanded. In response, the psychic held its two spoons to its forehead, shooting out a powerful purple beam of energy. Aimed at the ground, the beam sent out a shockwave, sending dust and debris all around, but not causing any serious harm to the group.

"Ducky, use hydro pump on the typhlosion!" Ernie shouted.

The golduck shot out a large jet of water from its mouth. Ty kicked off of the ground, sidestepping the beam, but the golduck simply turned its head, crossing the stream of water over Ty before he could change direction.

Ty was sent flying several meters backwards, skidding along the muddy field behind him. He got up, shaking his soaked fur off.
These guys are a bit tougher than I thought they'd be... the badger thought to himself. His frustrated boredom was quickly replaced by a look of intense determination, which was matched by Gold.

"Ty, flamethrower on alakazam!"

Ty opened his mouth, releasing a jet of fire that quickly covered the several meter gap to alakazam. However, the psychic type created a barrier, reflecting the fire upwards into the air.

Courtroom
Muffet nodded.
"Oh, yes, the bird was named Articuno-Gold mentioned it being a legendary creature. I just like calling it the 'big blue bird' because the alliteration makes it sound funny. This is a pretty ridiculous situation, after all."

Muffet thought for a moment.
"As for the labcoat, I'd say he's probably part of Team Rocket, since he was with that group. I'm not sure why Madi came along, but I came because I have no idea what this world is like, so I figured I'd stay out of any major fighting going on. Can't be a good vigilante if you don't know the law."

The judge cleared her throat, then turned to the prosecution.
"Do you wish to cross examine the witness?"

The prosecution stared daggers into Muffet, gripping the table in front of him tightly.
This was supposed to be an open-and-shut case! She ate a man, in front of several witnesses!

His eyes darted sideways, glaring at Wright.
Damn it! He got me! How did he flip this case like this?

The judge looked at the prosecutor with a tired expression, filled to the brim with sass.
"Well?"

The prosecutor, frustration coming through his voice, spoke.
"No, there's nothing that can be done. We're finished here."

The judge nodded, turning to the jury.
"The jury may go to deliberation."

About three hours passed.

During this time, the judge sat, bored, and the prosecutor sat as well, fuming. The latter stared at Wright for some time, angered.

Muffet walked over to where Avarice was sitting, and sat down next to her.
"Well, I do agree with the prosecutor about one thing." she said, quietly. "It is an open and shut case."

Muffet giggled to herself, before putting one of her hands to her chin in thought.
"So, what were you doing before you got zapped to this world, anyway? You were covered in quite a lot of blood, ahuhuhu~." Muffet asked. Rather than disgust or plain curiosity, Muffet had a slight hint of excitement in her voice, and leaned in slightly in anticipation.

Drawn Through the Multiverse

Corneria City Military Base
The Cornerians had pressed the group, asking various questions about their origins and their goal, and eventually getting caught up on their situation. They seemed particularly interested in the technology the two Fog ships possessed.

The group now stood in a large, brightly lit command center. Many Cornerians sat at various computers, minding their own work. The large room was surrounded on all sides by thick panes of glass for windows, allowing for a rather impressive view over the entire city. In the center of the room was a large table, with an even large monitor above it. The display on the screen was a simple picture of the skyline of Corneria City, with weather information for the day.

"Well, if you are all from different universes, that most certainly would prove multiverse theory true. And your stories do lend credence to Slippy's research notes regarding the rifts." General Pepper nodded. "According to Kongou, this 'Fleet of Fog' possesses quantum communications, and she has been able to keep in contact with the rest of her fleet, meaning that if your worlds have quantum computation, we might be able to contact them."

General Pepper took a moment to let this sink it, but his idea didn't take much root, so he continued.
"If we can communicate and establish ties between all of our factions, it would be a simple matter to take down Wilfre. One ragtag team on a battleship might get the job done, but several advanced civilizations would certainly do the trick!"

Tadayoshi thought for a moment. He spoke, not entirely sure of his words.
"IMPDO has a quantum computer in Geneva, which can interface with the supercomputers some of us are assigned." he suggested, skeptically. In all honesty, he didn't think they could actually get a signal to his universe, but it would be worth a shot.

A seemingly middle-aged frog, Beltino Toad, approached the group.
"Oh, could I see it? If we can hook it up to Kongou, it should allow her to find the computer using her quantum communications, and establish a link!"

Tadayoshi handed the short frog his super computer, deciding to go along. Beltino looked over the supercomputer carefully.
"Hmm... So, what does this do?" he asked, curiously. "This seemed like a lot of advanced hardware just for a HUD."

Tadayoshi straightened his back slightly; it was clear that some part of him was fascinated by the technology IMPDO had at their disposal.
"Oh, uh, you see, a lot of the people who work for IMPDO have an advanced healing factor. And there's a risk that if they get shot or struck in the head, if something is damaged, then they'd lose some memories or get brain damage. Amplificatae, like me, have a neural mesh in their head that communicates with the computer, and there's this system that keeps an updated virtual model of the user's brain, basically storing their memories as data. If the sensory systems in the mesh detect brain damage, the computer will tell it to use electric shock to stimulate the healing factor to fix it, using the data in the computer as a template."

Beltino's eyes widened a bit, and he nodded, (poorly) hiding his excitement.
"Oho, that's interesting. I suppose this means you could transfer memories?"

Tadayoshi simply shrugged.
"We've never tried that before. At least not that I know of."

Beltino handed Kongou the supercomputer.
"Well, I suppose we can do this now, since it's wireless."

Kongou thought for a moment, taking the supercomputer.
I suppose if I poke around in the computer for a bit, this would be a great way to know more about him, and fulfill the mission Yamato gave me...

Kongou frowned, looking at the computer in her hand. While it would be easy to extract the information from the computer, something in the back of her head nagged her not to do it.
It seems strange that anyone of the Fog should care about the privacy of a human... she thought to herself, in frustration.

Kongou used the JTN to establish a link with the supercomputer, to find any information in regards to the main computers at IMPDO headquarters. Soon enough, she found the information she needed, and disconnected, handing the computer back to Tadayoshi. It was not long after that she hacked into IMPDO's computer system, establishing a link.

That computer should be too advanced for me to hack into that easily... Kongou thought to herself. Though, humans did have a tendency to start using technology before they fully understood it.

After some time, the display on the large monitor changed, showing the picture of an elderly Japanese man with large glasses.
"Hello? I was told about-"

His eyes darted slightly downward, as he looked towards the display of his own computer monitor.
"Oh, it's true! The Commander lives." he chuckled, with a mix of relief and disbelief.

"Commissioner." Tadayoshi stated, giving a salute. "When I was-"

"Kongou sent a message explaining everything when she hacked our computer... We... still don't know exactly how you're communicating like this, but I suppose we can leave that for another day. I'm told you're trying to stop some multiversal threat named Wilfre?"

Exactly what did Kongou say in that message? Tadayoshi wondered to himself, surprised at the terminology used.
"Well, sir, I'm not sure if 'multiversal threat' would be the most accurate term, but he is capable of travelling through portals, and he sent a giant scorpion to fight us. And he is trying to get the power of a god, so-"

The Commissioner nodded.
"Understood. I'd like to speak with the others in the group for a moment, if you don't mind."

Tadayoshi nodded, and stepped to the side.
"Yes, sir."

The Commissioner looked at the others in the group through the screen. Certainly, an odd group if he'd ever seen one.
"Have communications been established with the other groups, that you are from?" he asked.

General Pepper was the one to respond.
"No, we haven't made contact yet, but we plan on it."

"Ah."
The Commissioner thought for a moment, then changed the subject a bit.
"If you all don't mind a detour, I'd like Tadayoshi to come back for a moment. We have some stuff to work out, and I'm sure he'd appreciate seeing his squad again. They could assist in crewing the ship, as well."

Kongou raised an eyebrow.
"Crew?" she asked.
While it technically would be accurate, she never really considered them a crew. Guests would have been a better term.

"I suppose it wouldn't be too much." Kongou stated. "Having them aboard would allow me to do better research into the multiverse and into humanity, so I will allow them on board. I want to make it clear, however, that they are not my crew; I have no crew nor captain, and will be free to do as I please.

Though, it turns out humans are pretty interesting, so having some on board could be fun... I wonder if having a captain would be as good as Takao makes it out to be...

Pacific Ocean, Arpeggio of Blue Steel
A young, blonde, European man stood in the command center of a rather small submarine. With him was a slightly younger woman, Francette, and a younger boy with a strange AR device that covered his eyes, Romuald. The man, obviously the leader of the group, stood with an air of authority, and slight arrogance.

"After talking with Musashi and the Admiral, it turnes out that Kongou has been sending information about her actions and whereabouts through the JTN. They feel that it would be best to take her and Maya out now, while they are vulnerable."

Romuald responded, his speech slightly impeded by a lollipop that seemed permanently affixed to the inside of his mouth.
"Sho, what'sh the plan?"

The man smiled, putting his hand to his chin.
"We know where they are going to go next, and it's a world only inhabited by humans who are less advanced than the ones of our own world. So, setting up an ambush should be simple enough. Musashi has agreed to give us another supply submarine, more Seehunds, and another vessel that I think should make this encounter rather... interesting..."

Greßland
The king's brow furrowed.
"I have lived for over 600 years. I have used my immense power to freeze my aging, but it requires constant upkeep. Rituals and enchanted items that would be difficult, if not impossible to perform while traveling in a campaign. And despite my own power, the armies of Greßland and Eprelia are too evenly matched. But I have nothing to prove to you. If you seek my power, you must prove yourselves. Protest shall not change this."

The king made a signal with his hand, and the guards escorted the two out of the castle.

Wilfre sighed, looking around the city.
"Well, I suppose it would be easy enough to portal inside the Eprelian king's castle, take him, then get out... We should get a map, though, so I know where we are going."

He thought for a moment.
"We should also wait until it's night in Eprelia, so there's less opposition..."

Wilfre looked upwards, seeing nothing but grey overcast.
"Great, the edge-king doesn't like the sun, so now we can't even tell what time it is..."

Looking around them, there were several markets that sold food, tools, and other general equipment. However, there was a distinct lack of any shop selling weaponry, armor, or other exploration equipment; it appeared that the only people with such items were those in the Greßisch the military.

Secrets of the Raven

Agent A watched the surrounding scenery, not sure how to feel about it. Most of how he processed the world was as a simple, fact-based analysis. He knew most people would feel some kind of peace, some kind of calm, sitting in the park, but he felt nothing.

He didn't mind. He never really cared for personal attachments, anyway.

Soon, a man in a trench coat and hat walked towards the bench, causing the birds around him to fly away.

Reminds me of Petit. Agent A mocked, mentally. He and that edgy trench coat of his always were fond of cinematic entrances.

Agent A reached for the bag.

"I don't need those worthless trinkets, Mr. Pershing."

Well, he certainly didn't speak like Petit.

"Besides, I'm not here for those. I'm here for you."

Now this was interesting.

Agent A set the bag down, turning to the man. He began offering Agent A a chance to run his own group, rather than work for the cult that found him. Several questions ran through Agent A's head. Though, one of them was pretty obvious; If that man John could single him out in a diner without ever having met him before, Agent A figured it wasn't too far-fetched for another group to have found him. Though one thing seemed off...

"How do you know so much about me?" Agent A asked. After all, up until now, in this world, his desire for power hadn't been projected.

Can they use magic to see into someone's personality? Agent A wondered to himself. That could be very dangerous for me, or very helpful... I'll reserve judgement until after this man has told me exactly what he's planning.
Last edited by Petrokovia on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Communist from Philly living with multiplicity; We literally are Petrokovia. We are very spiritual adherents to our religion.
Pro: AES, Juche, communism, armed revolution, God (Mikotorma), reappropriating monarchical terms for socialist things (what's in a name?), the ethereal spaceship polycule sent by Allah to guide us, freedom of expression and religion
Anti: Fascism, absolute monarchy, capitalism, imperialism, Demiurge/Saklas, bigotry of any kind
Note: I do not use NS Stats, NS Tracker, etc. I only use my own factbooks and written information; The main canon used is the Democratic Socialist Vesperist Realms of Petrokovia (DSVRP)
من خلال الشدائد وسفك الدماء إلى المجد نسير بنور قلوبنا على طريق ميكوتورماه
National Anthem: Our Country!
National Religion: Vesperism

*Communist and Proud!*

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:55 am

Link, Madi, & Po - Rise of the Masked Man

Inside the Rocket Hideout

Link wasn't that fazed by Pi talking to him, after all, Red and Tetra had both spoken to him via the blue orb. This was basically the same thing, save that it was in his head.
"A....Gya-ra-dos? What's that?"
He didn't get an answer right then, so he made a mental note to ask Gold when he saw him again.
Pi led Link and Percy down another shaft to another room. A very important looking person was pacing back and forth before several others.
A few seconds later, Pi led the two to a somewhat empty room. There were boxes and create everywhere, filled with uniforms, empty Pokeballs, and equipment.
A storage room...Hmmm....

Link walked over to one of the crates and looked inside it.
Inside the crate were 3 empty Pokeballs and a small uniform. There were other things as well but he didn't know what they were.
The boy picked up the uniform. It seemed like it would fit. He looked at it for a few more seconds before he got an idea.
Link glanced towards Pi and Percy before retreating into the shadows of the room and came back a few minutes later wearing the TR uniform.
After grabbing the 3 Pokeballs from the crate and securing them on the belt-thing, Link then walked over to Pi and Percy.
"So. Do you think i can convince them?"

Courtroom

Madi was still asleep. You'd think someone would wake her up or something....

Outside the Hideout

The two wolves were talking about fighting them. Po brought up his fists and got into a defense position, but then froze when these....creatures appeared from nowhere.
The panda quickly realized that he should probably not fight these things.
"Uh...These guys are out of my league...So...I'm just gonna watch....Good luck though!"
Last edited by Skylus on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:48 pm

The Multiverse’s Most Dangerous Game

CURRENT TARGET: SMAUG

"So you weren't alone after all" Samus said to Ignis. If what she said was true, that meant there was at least one other out there who was travelling through the Multiverse - emphasis on was. "I'm sorry for what happened to your captain. Luckily, I have a ship that can bring you back home, if it let's me. I'm currently on a bounty hunt, and my target is located in the heart of the mountain. I'm not sure if any of you would be interested in joining"

An insect then introduced himself and his companion, a wolf that he claimed to be some sort of goddess. If it weren't for Samus previous experiences, she would have thought Amaterasu was just a normal white wolf, but the canine's fiery display proved that she had some sort of power. Even so, the bounty huntress couldn't help but feel that the insect was staring directly at her...

Secrets of the Raven

Town Hall

From the moment he entered the mayor's office to when Elizabeth asked him about his investigation, Trevor simply stood still with a bewildered look on his face. "Well, shit. Looks like I missed quite a lot" The huntsman said, scratching the back of his head. "I think you got a lot of explaining to do, also, to bring me up to speed. I didn't run into much trouble, really, other than some nauseating paintings... I should probably explain what I mean by that"

Trevor went on to describe the events of the investigation, starting with Abigail's room, the dream journal, the paintings, and finishing with the painter Rheinallt. "We came here hoping we can find some closest-related descendant or some shit, but of course the record pages that actually mattered were torn off. At this point I'm certain the paint brush is crucial to this case. Apparently the old man may have gotten it from New York, and you tell me these Fates have their headquarters there. This York, however new it is, seems to be a pretty curious place if you ask me"

RESPITE

"On the contrary, I understand your skepticism completely! I am just a complete stranger to you, after all. It is a pleasure to meet you both" Waka said to Katya and Torii.

Alucard then stepped forward, bowing courteously to the duo. "I am Adrian Tepes, but I am also called Alucard. I think it is time we get moving. None of us want to be in this place. You said you would lead the way, Waka?"

The tau master nodded. "Yes, of course. Try not to stray off the path" He then started to move forward, forcing everyone else to follow suit. The deeper they got into the forest, the darker and darker it became. They could have sworn it was day when they first entered, but under the thick canopy, it nearly felt like twilight. The wind whistled by in an eerie hiss, while soft, strange noises echoed off in the unknown distance.

"I can see what you mean by this place being created as a sort of game" Alucard said to Waka. "I assume this is all supposed to scare us?"

"That seems the intention here. Trust me, the noises are the least of your concerns, so stay on your guard" Waka said.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Petrokovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Petrokovia » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:07 am

Drawn Through the Multiverse

Corneria
Maya sat in one of the many chairs around the room, as the Commissioner, Tadayoshi, and Kongou continued to talk with each other. They were discussing some kind of terms of service for if Kongou was going to host the group as a crew. Or something. Truth be told, Maya didn't really care, and was quite bored.

She liked to shoot missiles.

Suddenly, another man appeared on the screen the Commissioner was on, and whispered something in his ear. This caught Maya's attention.

The Commissioner cleared his throat, looking somewhat worried.
"Another ship claiming to be Fast Battleship Hiei of the Fleet of Fog has appeared in orbit around Earth, and has contacted us. She says that she wants to speak with Kongou..."

Kongou was visibly perplexed. She tried to access Hiei's Union Core through the JTN, but found that she was blocked out.
"I can not speak with her over the JTN... Is she able to come here?" Kongou asked, curious.

"...N-No, she said specifically for you to come to her." The Commissioner replied, looking at a piece of paper that the aid had given him-No doubt a report of what Hiei had said. "She said something about you breaking the 'Admiralty Code,' do you know what she is talking about?"

Kongou's eyes widened.
Wait. That's why she's here? she thought to herself. She was starting to feel an emotion she wasn't very familiar with; panicked confusion. There must be some kind of mistake!

"...I'll speak with her." Kongou replied, collecting her resolve. "She is surely mistaken."

"Very well..." the Commissioner spoke. "We await your arrival."

The screen turned back to the old display of the weather. For a moment, there was some silence, before Maya began jumping.

"Hiei! Hiei! We get to see Hiei!" she shouted out, excitedly.

Tadayoshi stood, hand to chin, staring at the blank screen, thinking.
"...This doesn't feel right."

Kongou turned to him.
"What are you expecting?"

The man turned to face Kongou, expression serious.
"A fight. She clearly doesn't want to meet you here, and isn't willing to talk with you over the JTN. That means she wants you, and your ship, in orbit around my world. Since Corneria's orbit isn't really hostile, the only reason I can think for this... Is that she expects to fight you. She clearly wouldn't want to do that above Corneria, considering their technological level, but the only space capability my world has at the moment is manning the International Space Station. She'd be free to fight there."

Kongou sighed.
"I know. If she's here about 'breaking the Admiralty code,' that means she wants to take my Union Core for reconditioning, to fix a perceived error. She can be very stubborn, so she'll try to bring me in by any cost."

Miyu looked at Kongou curiously.
"I'm guessing by your wording there, you don't want her to take your Union Core? Er, whatever that is?"

Kongou nodded.
"I don't detect any faults in my system. And my Union Core is my central processing unit."

Fay turned to General Pepper, expectantly.
"We might need some fighters if something does break out, but our arwings are still hooked to their ships. Do you think you could loan us some?"

Miyu looked over toward Eleutherius and Kirby.
"Can they even fly? Can they even fit? I don't think Kirby's gonna reach the pedals, and Eleutherius might not get the canopy closed over his head..."

Fay thought for a moment, perplexed.
"Hmm... Maybe they could man an assault bomber? That would be pretty useful if we're going up against a warship, and there should be plenty of room for Eleutherius to sit in one of its chairs. And Kirby could man the ball turret at the front!" she said, excitedly. "Since the whole thing is transparent, he wouldn't need to worry about seeing over the dashboard, and all of the controls are on the chair's joysticks!"

Miyu shrugged, smiling.
"Sounds like a plan."

Fay turned to Tadayoshi, Kongou, and Maya.
"Miyu and I will take some fighter-interceptors, to help defend the ship. I guess you'll be on board, making sure things go smoothly shipside?"

Tadayoshi recoiled slightly. He certainly didn't mind being on board Kongou, but it was clear that the canine was assuming he had more authority than he did.
"Uh-"

"Yes." Kongou stated, eliciting a double-take from Tadayoshi. "After all, I am supposed to be studying him for Yamato, right?"
Kongou turned to face Tadayoshi, brows raised.

"Oh, right. Yeah, I guess it'd kinda suck for you if I got blown up flying a ship I don't know how to fly." Tadayoshi quipped.

Kongou smiled, then turned back to the others.
"Then we're square. I will be taking the lead in speaking with Hiei. Hopefully she won't be as stubborn as usual."

Kongou, Maya, and Tadayoshi made their way back to the ships, while Fay and Miyu led Eleutherius and Kirby to a small hangar bay in a nearby building. General Pepper followed the group, his aide holding a clipboard out to the pink puffball, and then the space marine.

"We need you two to sign this. It's mostly for insurance and liability..." the aide said.

The group approached a rather rectangular looking ship; on either wing were a pair of engines, one above and one below. The ship's cockpit sat two, side by side, and between them had a hatch that led into a clear ball turret on the nose of the craft. The ship had several other armaments visible from the outside. Inside the ship, Eleutherius would find that the ceiling was too short, forcing him to crouch. However, he would be able to make it to the front of the ship. The pilot's chair would be somewhat small, but manageable.

Fay pointed to a sceen in the center of the pilot's dashboard.
"When Miyu and I get to our fighters, and land aboard Kongou, we'll send the coordinates for you to make the jump on your own. The computer will do all of the processing, so all you have to do..."

She pointed to a button next to the screen.
"Is press that button when it's time to make the jump."

She pointed to another button, near it.
"This is the autopilot. It's pretty good, so don't worry about letting it fly the ship while you shoot."

Miyu led Kirby to the ball turret, and quickly noticed that he was too short for the chair. Looking around, she took the closest large object-the tool box strapped on the bottom of the chair-and placed it on the seat. Taking a roll of duct tape from the box, she wrapped it around the chair and tool box, securing it.

"There you go, you should be able to reach now."

Fay and Miyu made one last check of the assault bomber, before leaving to get their fighters. It wasn't long until they were ready, and sent the coordinates to Tadayoshi's Earth, traced from the quantum communications.

Then the jump.

Upon arrival, Kongou opened communications with Hiei's ship.
"Hiei-"

Without any warning, Kongou's stern was struck by a powerful blast from a photon cannon, beyond visual range. The blast shook the ship enough to knock over the table in Kongou's bridge, along with the chairs, and Tadayoshi with them.

"Ow, what-?" Tadayoshi landed on his back, hitting his head on the floor. He looked around instinctively, scrambling to get up.

Kongou brought up a damage report and radar display on a screen above the window of her bridge. The blast had come from a Fog Seehund submarine, stationed very far away and seemingly modified with two large photon cannons where it would usually store its corrosive torpedoes. Also on the radar, the blip the was Hiei registered as "U-3008" of the Fog.

"An intelligence-oriented Type Twenty-One?" Kongou asked, confused. "If this isn't Hiei, then who?"

Tadayoshi spun around to Kongou.
"You don't know?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head.

Kongou shook her head.
"It's from one of the European fleets, the Scarlet Fleet, if I remember correctly. I never concerned myself with them, so I'm not too knowledgeable about their ranks."

As soon as the blast hit Kongou, Fay and Miyu's fighters broke away from the ship.

"Miyu, you go after that smaller ship, I'll fly a perimeter around Kongou... Eleutherius! Kirby! You guys hear me okay?"

Fay looked at the larger submarine in front of them.
"You guys are going to have to strafe the larger of the two ships."

Kongou opened a communication channel with Fay, Miyu, and the assault bomber.
"That isn't Hiei. My radar says it's U-3008, a Type 21 Fog submarine. This one is configured mostly for intelligence operations. Apparently, it's faked Hiei's ship and mental model to draw us out..."

"We'll have to figure out why later." Tadayoshi added. "We need to take them out now. If we fight them here, we'll be on more even terms, and won't cause as much collateral damage. If we run back to Earth, and they chase us, those submarines will have a much larger edge in the water."

Kongou gave a nod in agreement. She created two command chairs in the bridge, so that she and Tadayoshi could sit in something more stable, before attacking.

Her two forward main turrets took aim at the Type 21, firing powerful photon beams, which were intercepted by the submarine's Klein field in a colorful display of purple against bright red.

"It seems that you were correct." Kongou said, glancing towards the man sitting next to her.

Tadayoshi shook his head.
"Nah, I certainly didn't think this would happen. Right gut feeling, wrong reasoning... Though, we have you and Maya, plus the fighters and bomber, so this shouldn't be too much, right?"

Kongou was about to affirm, but Tadayoshi seemed to doubt his own words.
"Why would a single ship and a tiny submarine go after two heavy warships, where it doesn't have any advantages?" he thought out loud, perplexed.

As Kongou attacked, and Eleutherius approached, U-3008 would break down the nanomaterials making up "Hiei's" ship, reabsorbing them and revealing its true shape as a Fog submarine. U-3008 launched several torpedoes, each with a corrosive warhead that would atomize anything caught within its field upon detonation. Several torpedoes locked onto Kongou, and likewise onto the assault bomber and Fay's fighter.
Communist from Philly living with multiplicity; We literally are Petrokovia. We are very spiritual adherents to our religion.
Pro: AES, Juche, communism, armed revolution, God (Mikotorma), reappropriating monarchical terms for socialist things (what's in a name?), the ethereal spaceship polycule sent by Allah to guide us, freedom of expression and religion
Anti: Fascism, absolute monarchy, capitalism, imperialism, Demiurge/Saklas, bigotry of any kind
Note: I do not use NS Stats, NS Tracker, etc. I only use my own factbooks and written information; The main canon used is the Democratic Socialist Vesperist Realms of Petrokovia (DSVRP)
من خلال الشدائد وسفك الدماء إلى المجد نسير بنور قلوبنا على طريق ميكوتورماه
National Anthem: Our Country!
National Religion: Vesperism

*Communist and Proud!*

Titananium
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Titananium » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:01 pm

Drawn Through The Multi-verse

Aim. Inhale. Squeeze. Exhale. A solid spike of an incredibly strong alloy was let loose at speeds excess of Mach 20, moments later making impact with the head of an individual before embedding itself into the concrete pillar behind the now deceased man, leaving a blood gushing stump where there use to be a face; the only evidence of the face's existence being the limp lower jaw. Just seconds later, the spike shot out of the pillar with similar momentum impaling a second man in the chest and leaving a roughly 2 inch hole through it as the spike was magnetically pulled into the lower receiver of the Ingram-40 Fletchette Pistol; reloading the round in the process.

"Two more down." Nelson though to himself, as he receded behind the cover of the pillar he was propped up against, only to hear a stream of bullets impact the opposite side, some ricocheting off the re-bar reinforcements within the pillar itself. Nelson took a puff of his cigarette, amongst the shouting of orders and insults from the goons that he was currently engaging, before dropping it to the ground and snuffing out the flame with a well placed foot stomp. Within moments of this action he dove into a combat roll towards a desk barely avoiding several gun shots as he did so. Once in his new cover, he popped up and fired off a round, this time only taking out one individual before retracting the spike from the wall he impaled his target into, but taking a flesh wound in the process. He grunted at the wound, while he slide himself to the opposite side of the desk.

Peaking around the corner he spotted, another enemy, with his foot just at little to far out of cover. Taking the advantage, he aimed his pistol at the man's foot and squeezed the trigger, releasing the spike. The round went straight through the man's shoe, throwing him off with such force that he landed head first on the way down, striking the hard marble floor with a characteristic thud. Clearly the man was in a lot of pain as his arms immediately reached for his left foot, and a stream of cuss words exited his mouth. Nelson took the opportunity to reposition his pistol in such a way that the returning spike would go straight through the downed man, before clicking the button to return the spike; putting the man out of his misery.

"Eleven Down, one to go". Nelson thought to himself, as he re-positioned himself behind a wall. "Just you and me now, Vito. I suggest getting out of here before I actually hurt you." he'd spout in a calm yet projecting voice.

"F*ck you Ortega, you killed my brother."Vito would yell with anger.

"Your brother killed himself Vito, didn't want to face the consequences of being labeled a crooked police chief with his fingers in the human trafficking and prostitution business." Nelson would state in his projection voice, using it as a sound masking screen to move himself closer to Vito's position.

"And who's the guy that exposed him, huh?! You could have just walked away a rich man from this Ortega, we offered you money to look the other way! AND YOU REFUSED! And now... now I am gonna kill you!"Vito yelled as, he popped out, and began to fire in Nelson's direction, but before Nelson could reply with a spike he was struck with the mother of all head aches, and took a bullet to the left arm as he slumped against the wall barely able to stand up. In the heat of the moment Nelson grunted in pain as he desperately pulled himself back into cover, images of horrific events flooding his mind with each moment.

As he slammed against the floor behind his new cover, he looked over to his new bleeding wound, a clean shot straight though his left bicep, he was struck with more images, a blueish vortex, global catastrophes, the unyielding screams of billions, worlds burning; suffering on an scale unseen in history. Then as quickly as the headache appeared, it subsided, leaving Nelson alone to process that which he has witnessed and was now embedded in his memory like the marking from a hot iron on skin. "What the h*ll." Nelson mumbled to himself, as he was finally given a moment to absorb the information thrown onto him by the Akashics Field. He quickly stood himself up and began to move away from the position and towards other concealment.

"What's the matter Ortega? Your years finally catching up to you?" Vito would yell, sarcastically, as he began to close the distance between them, moving from cover to cover, thinking he had shot Ortega real good."It would be a real shame if I've caught you at your worst!" Vito would say as he turned the corner where he saw Ortega dive into, firing as he did so; only to waste ammunition into the slumped corpse of one of his men, realizing his mistake far to late.

"No, Vito..." Nelson would say as he leaped out of his concealment and smashed his sledgehammer into the back of Vito's head. "I am not at my worst, I am just a little under the weather." he'd add as he watched the lifeless body slump to the floor, it skull clearly cave in with great force.

Nelson let off a sigh of relief, as he took a moment to relax, letting the adrenaline wear off only to be struck by a fierce pain from his gun shot wound. "Right" he grunted out, as he kneeled down next to Vito and ripped a part of Vito's coat. "Not like your gonna need it, anymore." Nelson stated sarcastically, before taking out his whiskey flask. Well at least he missed the vital arteries Nelson though to himself as he took a swig from his flask, then he pour a great quantity of it onto his open wound, contorting in pain as he did so; finally he tied off the wound with the piece of coat, applying a health amount of pressure with the makeshift bandage.

Just as he finished up, the room began to shake, "What now?" Nelson would say with reluctance, before he was forced to cover his eyes with his hand due to a sudden and very bright light appearing in the center of the room. Within moments it formed into the image of the blueish vortex that had been impeded into his memory just moments prior. "Well I suppose that explains that, but still dick move, alright, no more of the head aches, that was just not cool, and really dangerous to my health." He'd say with frustration as if there was someone who could hear him. Looking around the room of dead men, he lifted a rectangular case from the inside pocket of his vest, opening it up to reveal a dozen or so fine cigars. He lifted one and placed the case back into his vest pocked, taking out a lighter as he lifted his hand back out.

Lighting the cigar, he took a nice big puff, and placed the lighter back into his vest. "Alright let's see what do we have here?" He'd speak as he grabbed his personal hand held device, and began to input various pieces of information, variables if you will, into the device's interface. "And, scan." he's say, taking another puff and watching as a green triangular plane of light was projected from the device and began to move across the vortex in front of him.

Looking at the results he, went through a range of facial expressions, going from interest to confusion, then to excitement and back to interest, before finally being left with a lot of dread and a hint of confusion. "A rift in the fabric of reality you say? One that leads to another dimension? Well... this could be fantastic, but I've got a real bad feeling." He'd say to himself, as his gaze shifted between the display of the screen and the vortex. "Well... at least you seem to be stable." He'd say as he continued to look through the statistics.

"Well if the Akashics field decided to send me an image of this vortex and it came into existence, then does that mean I'm gonna see whatever screwed up images that came with it on the other side?" Nelson thought to himself as, he approached the vortex looking at it, partially with awe, partially with curiosity, and partially with fear.

"What do I do with you?" Nelson thought as he took another puff from his cigar, then a loud thud came from the front door of the apartment.

"Police! Open up!"

"Well... watching some suffering is definitely better then experiencing it." He'd say as he put down his device and took a deep breath.

"Police! Open up! This is your last warning!" Another several loud thuds would hit the front door. Nelson leaped into the vortex, with his full might, just as the front door of the apartment was broken down, and a stream of heavily armed police officers entered.

Nelson couldn't really begin to comprehend the experiences he was feeling as he went through the portal, it was like time had stopped for him, but not the world around him. He felt completely weightless, and within a matter of moments it felt as if he had traversed the very universe he lived in and seen every thing at once, then a white light brought him out of his trance and he fell flat onto the floor of whatever room he exited into. But the landing was softer then expected, as he opened his eyes, and looked around he was met with the most peculiar scene, it was like the bedroom of a little girl. There was a nice carpet on the floor, toys typically found in girl's bedrooms, and an assortment of musical instruments. Thankfully his cigar had not made contact with the carpet, but was instead still firmly between his lips.

Nelson couldn't help but begin to laugh hysterically at the situation, "Absolutely brilliant." He'd say to himself between chuckles, "Of course there wouldn't be actual mountains of suffering beyond a blue vortex to another universe, but a girl's bedroom... my god, you couldn't have a more practical joke." He'd add, as the laughing began to subside. "Alright, I'd rather deal with the actual police, then get called a creep... good joke though Akashics Field, I'll have to remember this one." He's say as his gaze turn down to his personal device. Nelson took a few steps back towards the portal he came in through, however as he had looked down, the portal had shut closed, and all Nelson ended up doing was smashing his head into a wall, recoiling from the impact and tripping over a toy; consequently leading him to fall back onto the floor.

"Ow."He'd mutter as he held his forehead, the cigar still somehow trapped between his lips. "It was stable... why did it close?" he's say still reeling from the head injury. Nelson finally stood himself up after a few moments, reasserting his gaze to where the portal use to be. "Worst... Joke... Ever... Now how am I supposed to get back you jacka**." He spoke once again as if someone was listening to him, but no one really was as far as he knew.

"Now I've got to gather supplies for a trans-dimensional rift opener." He'd mumble to himself as he finally realize there was a door to this room, a rather bulky one at that, very similar to the ones they had on older space craft, and naval ships a long time ago from what he could remember. "If I had a dollar for every time something you showed me was a misleading pile of crap, I'd be an even richer man then if I took Vito's money." Nelson would add, in a rather defeated tone.

"Well, time to see what's behind door number one." He'd say as he mocked the voices of one of those TV announcer fellows. "Knowing my luck right now... this door will lead straight into space... or maybe hell... I think I'd prefer the latter"He mumble to himself as he grasped the wheel and twisted it with all his might. One distinct click later, and a lengthy creak as the door was opened and he found himself in a lengthy, tight, metal corridor that had a multitude windows.

"Well, at least it wasn't space... well I should probably make sure." He'd say as he took another puff from his cigar and positioned himself in front of the window. Recoiling in confusion, all he could do was take a puff of his cigar, and utter the line "What the hell did I get myself into?"
Last edited by Titananium on Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Petrokovia wrote:Rise of the Masked Man

Rocket Hideout
Pi spoke telepathically to the other two. His voice, in their heads, seemed oddly deep for such a big collection of happy floof.

"I'm not sure what the lab is for, but Team Rocket has been known to do many different kinds of experiments on Pokemon. One of our team, a red gyarados named Burn, was the result of an experiment they performed a while back, trying to force Pokemon to evolve by transmitting a strange radio frequency."

Soon, the group would hear clamoring from the vent to the left.
Pi turned to face the direction of the noise, and began flying down the shaft. Despite the tight fit, Pi seemed to slide through effortlessly, his down conforming to the shape of the small vent.
"This way!"

When the group made it to the grating for the next room, they could see a group of men in black uniforms, no doubt the same kind worn by the agents that attacked them on Mt. Silver, in a large conference room. The man who had led the group on Mt. Silver stood at the front of the room, and was briefing the men on some kind of situation. It was clear that the Rockets already knew that Gold and the others were looking for the entrance of the base.

"Maybe we should try to find an empty room..." Pi thought.

Luckily, the next room over was silent, with the lights turned off. It was difficult to see inside, but there were several crates and shelves of boxes.

"It looks like a storage room. We might be able to sneak into the base from here." Pi said.

Pi removed the grate, and squeezed through the hole, into the storage room, before helping the other two to the ground using psychic. The room was quite large, and dead silent. Looking around, there were crates of equipment, including uniforms, empty pokeballs, electronics, batteries, and more.

Blackthorn City
"A 'dragon warrior' and a medieval chick, traveling with the champ. Interesting." Ernie said. "So, where ya from?"

Ty stepped forward, brow furrowed.
"Okay, is there a point to this, or can you just cut the shit? We know you're both Rockets."

"Uh... What?" Bert asked, with a hint of nervousness.

"Two foreigners walking around, with a mic in their coat, asking why the champ is walking around in his own region? C'mon. I'll give you an A for effort, but a D for execution. You're not very good at this."

Ernie leaned up towards Bert, muttering.
"I think they got us, Bert."

"Yeah, you don't say?" Bert turned to his partner, annoyed.

The man brought out a pokeball.
"Well, either way, we've notified the boss, so all we gotta do is stall ya." Bert said.

"I dunno if we should do that, Bert." Ernie, said, shooting a worried glance towards the man. "I mean, they do have the champ, and we don't know what those other guys can do."

"Nonsense! All we gotta do is stall, we don't gotta beat 'em."

Ernie shrugged, and took out a pokeball of his own. Bert and Ernie threw their pokeballs, sending out an alakazam and a golduck, respectively.

"Alakazam, use psybeam!" Bert commanded. In response, the psychic held its two spoons to its forehead, shooting out a powerful purple beam of energy. Aimed at the ground, the beam sent out a shockwave, sending dust and debris all around, but not causing any serious harm to the group.

"Ducky, use hydro pump on the typhlosion!" Ernie shouted.

The golduck shot out a large jet of water from its mouth. Ty kicked off of the ground, sidestepping the beam, but the golduck simply turned its head, crossing the stream of water over Ty before he could change direction.

Ty was sent flying several meters backwards, skidding along the muddy field behind him. He got up, shaking his soaked fur off.
These guys are a bit tougher than I thought they'd be... the badger thought to himself. His frustrated boredom was quickly replaced by a look of intense determination, which was matched by Gold.

"Ty, flamethrower on alakazam!"

Ty opened his mouth, releasing a jet of fire that quickly covered the several meter gap to alakazam. However, the psychic type created a barrier, reflecting the fire upwards into the air.

Once the battle started, Atem thought to himself,"well, its time to see if the shadows are truly still active or its just a coincidence im here. I dont which is worse... probabl the shadows." Concentrating, a golden glow could be seen coming from his necklace, and the hideout got a bit darker, and colder. "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress, I SUMMON YOU!" the pharoah called out, after a few seconds it seemed like nothing would happen, but after those few seconds, a blue dragon appeared, with big opened jaws and big eyes appeared. And the pharaoh seemed more tired all of a sudden. "Winged Dragon! Fireball on that giant duck!" he commanded, and the monster complied. Flying up higher, to just below the ceiling, it arched its head back and then strained it towards the duck. Unlike pokemon fire moves, this was dragon flame in a giant fireball, capable of evaporating water upon contact, and it was going towards golduck fast. Ty’s flamethrower however, when it bounced off of slakazam’s forcefield it hit the winged dragon, and after it took its course, all damage that was done to it were just a few scratches and soot patches.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Naruto had done it. The six paths of pain were defeated, and the original pain, Nagato, used the last of his chakras to bring back everyone he had killed during the battle. Konoha might have been nothing but a cbetter after now, but it could be rebuilt, what’s important is that everyone the young man cared about, everyone in his village, was alive. Walking back he saw his teacher, Kakashi, and smiled sadly. If only his godfather could be here. When he was closer to the center of the village, a rift appeared due to the mass amount of chakra being slung around and hitting one another while also being absorbed, he walked right into it.
Mundeo wrote:
The Multiverse’s Most Dangerous Game

CURRENT TARGET: SMAUG

"So you weren't alone after all" Samus said to Ignis. If what she said was true, that meant there was at least one other out there who was travelling through the Multiverse - emphasis on was. "I'm sorry for what happened to your captain. Luckily, I have a ship that can bring you back home, if it let's me. I'm currently on a bounty hunt, and my target is located in the heart of the mountain. I'm not sure if any of you would be interested in joining"

An insect then introduced himself and his companion, a wolf that he claimed to be some sort of goddess. If it weren't for Samus previous experiences, she would have thought Amaterasu was just a normal white wolf, but the canine's fiery display proved that she had some sort of power. Even so, the bounty huntress couldn't help but feel that the insect was staring directly at her...

“Yeah I’m in!” Ben said excitedly, “oh, I’m Ben, Ben Tennyson, nice to meet you.” Then a boom could be heard outside of the cabin, the boom was because a rift appeared in the sky and a figure could be seen being flung out of it at high speeds. The figure landed hard right outside of the cabin. Very injured, but still breathing. If people went to investigate his wounds more, they would be steaming and healing rapidly. Said steam was melting the snow around him.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:05 pm

Rise of the Masked Man | Avarice

Well, that was a chore. She was absolutely starving, especially so because there was so much food sitting right there. But, that would be illegal, and illegality was a bad thing (among other things). Honestly though, as far as learning experiences went, this had been a fairly entertaining one. Lots of shouting, countless chances to try out new social theories; her attempt at sympathy had gone great, she just knew it! Most people in her situation would've been preoccupied with worrying about the outcome of the trial but in Audrey's case she not only hadn't learned the concept of "worry" yet, but if she had, she would've been far more concerned with talking to the lovely-smelling spider in front of her. Beady eyes, crisp abdominal plates; the conceptual equivalent of a hard boiled egg.

"Oh! Hello there! Your name is Muffet, my name is Audrey. You knew that didn't you? Or did you think my name was "Av"? Who cares, oh gosh, thanks so much for your testimony! Haha! We got that prosecutor in the gob, we did! So is "guilty" good or bad?"

A little too far there, Ava. Can you, uhh... Tone it down a little? She straightened herself out, brushed the last droplets of blood of her sleeve and set the bones in her hand in place like they were loose plastic blocks. Her regenerative abilities were amazing yes, but they weren't perfect. At least she'd gotten the number of finger joints right this time. Terrified, disgusted screams were very unappetising.

"Sorry there, I got a bit carried away. Thanks for saying what you did up there. I... appreciate it. What was I doing? Ha, Well, that's a story and a half. So it was around fifty arbitrary-lengths-of-time before... after(?) I'd left my home universe. I was halfway through this guy's chest, and BAM! Some morsel called "Valerian" shoots me in the chest. I was pretty used to getting shot by then, since living stuff really likes living. But, when I reached out to him, he quite nearly ripped me out of my body! His heart was brimming with energy, more than I'd know what to do with! So I knew I had to have it. It just smelled so exquisite!"

"So then we fought for a bit. I think I might've eaten a really big bladder at some point? No wait, that was the planet's moon. Anyways, we both got pretty tuckered out. Just when I had him on the ropes though, we both got teleported away. I'm pretty sure his corpse is somewhere in exouniversal space. Then, I landed in this huge field of crystalline water and found this tent full of delicious little snacks called "humans" and "pokemon" and "Muf"- oh, wait, you were there! Silly me."

Audrey leaned back, stretching both arms above her head and staring up at the ceiling, smiling widely and baring unusually not-red teeth at the roof. Her eyes swung like pendulums, locking onto Muffet's many oculi with an enthusiastic glee.

"How about you, Muffet? You smell lovely. I can tell you're someone who loves the same things as me; eating fresh and staying mindful. The aroma of hunger's all over you. Why don't you tell me about you? What you like doing, how you ended up here, which part of you is the tastiest. Friendly things!"
Last edited by Menschenfleisch on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:14 pm

Secrets of the Raven

Town Hall

Elizabeth grunted from the blow given to her from Kyle, rubbing her side as she glared at him. She was glad he didn't put too much force in the blow but regardless she didn't appreciate his method on getting her to shut up. When asked on their next plan the witch thought for a moment, her thought being interrupted when Trevor shared the group about the results of his investigation and how he believed that a cursed paint brush was tied to the case, but more importantly how it was tied to the Fates.

"I'm envious on your insane luck to dodge the Ushers but it seems that small bit of cosmic injustice played well to our hand in the end. If I have to guess either a proxy or an actual member of the cult took those files because as you suspect the brush is tied to the case." Elizabeth can feel the energy of the cursed item coming from Trevor as the spoke, the witch feeling the urge to avoid the object in question, the witch without thinking moved slightly away from Trevor. When he mentioned about New York being a curious place the witch replied back with.

"It is a curious place, but hopefully we don't have to go there because getting enough money to fly to the other side of the bloody globe will be a pain in the ass. No doubt our artist bought it from The Fates and they didn't warn him of the effects. Still, it's puzzling that this brush is tied to our case?" The confused witch commented as as she looked at Trevor. "Are you three alright after seeing those paintings? They seem to have messed you guys up." The concerned witch asked.

Elizabeth told Trevor, Lamar, and Ryder what they missed while they were out investigating after each told them about their current condition. "After that attack I'm certain that one group should find the hideout for the Fates that are hiding in the town, the other will find the descendant of Rheinallt and get more information out of him. I think someone should return back to Abigail's apartment. Maybe there are some clues left behind? But really I think those paintings shouldn't be left in there. Right now they made you sick but who knows what else they can do."

Cadi tapped her desk with a pen to get everyone's attention. "I believe it will be best if those painting we're under our possession. We have the more disturbing artworks of Rheinallt locked up, as such I feel confident that we can contain the ones made by our latest artists." Elizabeth looked at the mayor as she put the files in her coat. "Are you sure you can keep those paintings safe? The fact someone stole some files here today kinda places some doubt on your security.” the witch said to the mayor. Cadi wasn’t to surprised about the witch and the group having their doubts after the theft but she wasn’t going to let that one incident cast doubt to her administration and security.

"If you allow the paintings to be in our custody not only will you be allow access to study them Ms.Ashwood, but you will be paid handsomely for helping me. I think someone in your financial straits will appreciate having a source of revenue coming to you, especially sense you are going to spend more after you return back to the Drinking Crow." The mayor said in a confident tone, a smirk forming on her face.

The smirk on the mayor's face irked Elizabeth, the witch feeling that the mayor somehow felt that she had everything in control. "Fine, I will play along, also what is going on with the Drinking Crow?" The witch asked. "I'm afraid from what I have gathered you will not be able to stay in there. There was complaints of a foul odor and it was coming from your room. Do doubt the owner will have you evicted because they think you damaged their property for a prank." The mayor explained. Elizabeth knew what was the source of the smell and cursed herself for not trying to cover up the stench. "Luckily for your friends I didn't hear about them being kicked out but your niece sadly will most likely be out of the building along with you." The mayor extended her hands out. "I will also want those files back please." The witch walked forward and return the files.

"So anything else we should be aware of?" The mayor was silent. "People have reported seeing strange things in the Outskirts. Normally those reports won't be too unusual in here but most described odd folks in hooded robes and mask, a cult stalking the woods. That and other strange things going on. What disturbs me was the fact that one of the victims of this cult vanished in those woods with a group of other hikers, their bodies have yet to be found. If your wondering where the Fates are they own a nightclub at the Merchant District called Club Midnight." The mayor told the group.

"So we have four places to go, nice to see things return back to a proper investigation. Our first plan should be to decide which group goes where." As Elizabeth said those words her stomach growled, reminding the witch that she hasn't eaten anything through the day. "Right, probably should get something to eat before I go anywhere." Elizabeth turn around. "After those locations have been settled out next target should be the university as most of our victims attended classes there and all came from different towns and cities." She told the group. When she looked back at the mayor she took out a card and walked to the desk to place it down. "If you have any more leads for us do call love. Hell just call it you feel lonely at night and need some talk too." She gave the woman a wink.

To the mayor's credit she seem to have found the witch's attempt at flirting more amusing than insulting. "If it turns out you're the one feeling lonely Ms.Ashwood then I will always be available." She replied back. If the witch had any reaction to that statement Elizabeth did not say as she led the group outbid the office and out on to the hall, the group now going down the elevator. “So who wants to meet with Smith and who wants to meet the Fates? As for the university I think we should save it for tomorrow, ditto for the woods if it's too late to go there.” she told the group as the elevator stopped, the elevator's doors were sliding open. "As for the paintings we will get them later when most people are asleep during the night." She said as she step out of the elevator. As they group got out of the elevator and looked out they can see a man with a briefcase running towards the door with the cops behind him. Those that went to the archives would recognize him as the man that left the room before they entered it.

-----

Talog Park

The trench coat clad man smiled. “Just like how you have many secrets you want me to never know, willing to kill to ensure no soul ever knowns and lives to reveal them, we to have secrets that we only want a select few to know. After all, it saves us the trouble of cleaning up any potential leaks that way.” the man said as he continue to eat the jelly babies. “But what is important is that we can supply you with resources unique to this little corner of the multiverse to help grow your fledgling empire and in turn your empire might be of some use to help my employers with a mission they have been working on for a long time, we think helping you can help accelerate our goals to some margins.”

The man looked around and saw some birds in were watching them from the branches of a tree that was standing across from the two. The man for whatever reason sneered at them but return his attention to Agent A. “We know about the rifts that have took you and many other beings and objects from their native realities to this one. To be frank Mr. Pershing your situation isn’t unique in this world, the only thing special is that the number of rifts appearing have grown and, this is the most fascinating one to my employers, they lead to realities that even they didn’t knew exist. It would seem that the multiverse was much larger than we previously have thought.”

The man didn’t see the odd distortion in reality appeared on the birds and tore them to pieces, down to the molecular level, every bit of flesh and surprisingly pieces of metal, that made the birds reduced to their tiniest components until even those ceased to exist. The only sign that anything at all happened was some of the leaves and the branches the birds were on having odd cuts, for the attack happen in an instant, for too quickly for anyone to record on their camera unless they were lucky to have it pointed at the birds before the attack.

“My employers want to branch out to these new world to find anything that can help them with their goals but we need a good cover so not to alert our enemies, that is where your criminal empire comes in Mr. Perishing. You can be our spearhead to know worlds without making our enemies be aware of it and we will supply you with anything you want.” the man passed the bag to A as he got up. “Right now I suggest you stay with this cult because while their goals don’t align with my employer they are currently helping them without knowing it. You just have to make sure they play their role well until they are no longer of any use for us.” he turn to Agent A and extended his hand for a shake. “What do you say Mr. Pershing, do we have a deal?”

Rise of the Masked Man

Courtroom

Phoenix heard what Muffet had to say and once the judge asked the prosecutor to cross examine the monster the defense attorney was overjoyed to hear that they couldn’t do it, now it was on the jury’s hsbd to decide the outcome of this court. While Phoenix was anxious to see the results Avarice took this as the right time to try and talk to Muffet. Hearing some of the things she said Wright was glad the jury was gone, he was worried that what she was saying to Muffet would have damaged their case.

“To answer your question, yes, being declared guilty would be bad. Right now the jury is deciding on whether you are guilty or not so we haven't won yet, but right now I feel confident that the odds are on our side. The prosecution tried to use people’s emotion to get an easy verdict but we were able to shed light and reason into this incident to show that it wasn't as simple as they want the jury to believe.” Wright turn his attention to the sleeping Madi. “But it was a close call for us. Madison almost put out entire case in jeopardy, we were lucky that we found a way to turn things around in the end.”
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:47 pm

Sault St Marie, Michigan

Jules's vision suddenly faded to black, and for a moment she saw a portal form under her. The woman screamed as she fell through, landing eventually into a pile of leaves. Opening her eyes, she saw she was back in Michigan. Her clothes were back to normal as well. She felt for her cellphone and looked at it, finding 14 missed calls. Normally they would be from Jona, but this time they were from SMPD.

Julian held the phone to her ear, as she looked at her surroundings. She was close to her home.

Blllleeeeeep
Bleeeeeeep
Bleeeeeeeeeeeep

"Ah, Ms. Yamada." A familiar voice buzzed in her ear. "You're alive, good. We'd like to have you come down to the station to meet us. We want to talk to you about something very important."

Jules suddenly frowned as her blood ran cold. "What is it? Did Konrad say something?"

"No, but...we think...you could help us with something related."

Julian tensed up, but then sighed and started walking to the station. "I-I'll try."

"Thank you for your time, Ms. Yamada"

Back at Empty Wallets, portals would open under some of the characters....
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 pm

The Shape of the Nightmare to Come
Laurentia Ultima

As the Angel of Death struck the Shadowlord once again, the energies of the Shadowlord’s shield would get gashed apart; a tear appeared in the wake of Azrael’s scythe. The machine’s voice cursed in frustration as another hail of gunfire peppered its hull, taking out two of its cannons. “Why, you impudent-“

The Shadowlord was cut short as a flash of blue struck it. Unfortunately, its shield has already regenerated by then, but there was a welcome sight to be seen.

Floating on the air was a Schattendrachen; the most advanced battlesuit in the entire Federation arsenal. A powerful death machine that almost no one can hope to master, it had the likeness of an angel, but it also wielded the malevolent destructive power of a daemon released from its seal. Glowing energy wings adorned its back, and on its hands were sharp, golden claws that could crush an Aberration’s carapace with ease. It then pointed one of its clawed hands towards the Shadowlord, and from within a stream of particles erupted. The Shadowlord evaded, but it was clearly beginning to lose. The Schattendrachen’s pilot spoke;

“Captain David Descartes at your service.”

On the Yamato, the scientists clustered around a monitor showing the Schattendrachen in action. “Is this wise, Dr. Schmidt?”, asked one of the erudite scientists as they watched. “We have only tested it in simulations...”

“Calm down, captain Descartes has it covered.”, Johann simply said as he pulled over a holographic text. “Even at just 60% power, the Schattendrachen will tear enemy hordes to ribbons with little difficulty. By the way, do you have the list of potential pilots?”

“Ah, yes, I do. Would you want to review them now?”

“Later, perhaps.”, Johann waved him off. “I want to see my toy in action first.”

Terran Federation Territory
Tau Ceti System
Line Solar
Another anomaly...

Floating silently across the void were a squadron of Murakame Class Heavy Cruisers, flanked by several dozen Isokaze Class Destroyers. Intent on reinforcing Line Okinawa, this fleet was about to set course for the nearby stargate when something ruptured through the walls of multiverse. A fleet of unknown ships appeared out nowhere, vomited out of a rift like rotten food. Immediately the unknown fleet sent out hails, which was recieved first by the I-682, an Isokaze Class Destroyer.

“Quite a threat.”, the I-682’s captain thought. He would then seek for the superior’s permission to reply... said superior was the captain of the lead Murakame, Lin Pao. “Permission granted. Engage first contact protocol number 7.”

“Acknowledged, commander.”

Soon enough, the Klingons would recieve a curt reply:

“This is the territory of the Terran Federation, and you are not the first to be affected by such anomalies. This is most likely not your original universe, for you have been thrown out of your original realm and thrown into this one. This universe is a dying one, for there is this foe that has consumed all but a last remnant of the void. You would probably see a great barrier erected over millions of light years; its purpose is to keep out our foe.

What will you do, General?”

As the message came in to the Klingons, another vessel warped into the system.

It was the Aragane, and a dozen thousand vessels flew beside it. It was headed for the stargate, but it seemed that the unknown visitors have caught the superdreadnought’s attention.

Drawn Through the Universe

As the submarine attacked, Eldrad knew what to do from aboard the assault bomber. Stepping forward, he spoke an incantation in the Eldar tongue. It would have sounded like magic babble to the others, but to him, the words were:

“I, Farseer of Ulthwe the Damned, Master of the Witch Path, and the One Who Nudged Ynnead In His Slumber, call upon the power of the endless tides of the Realm of Souls. I call upon the roiling seas of the Warp for power. Come forth, Runes of Shielding! Protect those I seek to protect!”

As he spoke the last word, the Runes of Shielding manifested around Kongou’s ship, as well as Fay’s fighter and the assault bomber. However, unlike the original universe from which Eldrad came from, the presence of Slaanesh or any other Chaos entiriy was absent. Eldrad found that he can summon forth his full potential without fear of Slaanesh’s gaze. As the Runes rose to protect, so did Eldrad’s retinue come forth to open fire. The three Wraithguard accompanying him fired their D-Scythes. Dimensional rifts would appear wherever they struck, and them the Fire Dragons readied their firepikes whenever they could came close enough.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:55 pm

The Shape of Nightmares to come
Empyrean Arcane Obserity

Ser Nowi felt nervous about this whole war. It was sudden, beyond the scope she could have imaged with the face of the universe at stake, and worst of all ruined a family member’s plan back home. Shield was a noble hero who protected Silverdale from not only a demonic ploy, but guarded her adopted sister Glacia from danger numerous times in other planes of existence. She safeguarded the colony ship Exodus to the world of Mythra which cost her life. Now Shield and her talents were reborn into an angel, a paragon of the shield, and a powerful being.

Megumin looked advented as she approached the summoning ritual. “O’ Shield Lightborne, I call upon thy. Our precious Lady’s light is dawper by the vile horrors of beyond. I call upon thee to come forth and give us your shield once again.”

In the opposite case of getting an angel against its will… Well, the magic circle did less flashy and electricty dancing around to get one, as a large angelic being came here willingly! A large woman with shining light skin, and four large glimmering pearl white wings on her back. Encased with a seemingly futuristic white power armor that looked like a plated knight, she held a huge celestial metal shield shaped as a star in one hand, and on her other was a smaller spiky one that appeared to be a drill. There was other weapons, like a strange holy sword in its sheath, a magic pistol, and a portable missile launcher.

She took off her winged visor helmet to reveal a lighted cutie lady with a bob silver-purple hair, yet her eyes were a strange glowing white with amethyst irises. All complete with a white halo above her head! “Alright. What’s the deal here?” Shield asked. She seemed to be upset and worried as she noticed Ser Nowi.

“Oh, let me explain…” Megumin said. She quickly went over and exaggerated the story, although given how big the threat is, how much can you over exaggerate it? A universe-sized monster next? “So that’s how we gotten ourselves in this pickle, and we need your assistance!”

Shield sighed deeply as she realized the magnitude of this conflict and the people she cared for like Nowi and granddaughter Rei is into this war.

“I know it is crazy aunt Shield, but you have to help us since I must come back home for the anniversary party!” Nowi begged.

“I understand, Nowi, and now I see why this whole debacle from home came to light, I can’t turn away from this fight. I’d love to see everyone there and make sure of it. However…” She looked at Megumin. “Megumin, I must request you talk full responsibility and make sure the lives of this ship makes it home. Just don’t go nuts here please.”

“Of course of course.” Megumin nodded. “It’s my duty afterall to watch over the youth and ee what new development crops up. But this whole war is… well just making me wonder if this is enough.”

“Oh don’t worry, we should have faith.” Ser Nowi smiled. “My mother was protected by Shield a lot in her famous tales, so we shouldn’t have to fear anything. Heck, just being around her allows us to be protected from noobie and low level magic!”

“Don’t forget I am gifted with my own mecha, so I won’t be missing too much out.” Shield replied.

“Sure, sure, but I think you’ll make Ichigo jealous.” Nowi nudged.

“Oh really? Um, well that might be interesting.” She nodded.

“Sure sure, but now that you’re helping us, I’ll do my best to help the others and if there is any more need, I’ll be working extra hard with the church back home and serve any angelic missions.” Megumin nodded. “ Just a bonus and.... Lute, what are you doing?!”

She gasped as her red haired companion summoned a Celestial T-rex, who was happy being petted and waggled its tail. “Um… What is it master?”

Megumin chuckled. “Oh nothing! It’s going to be good news for the Admiral.”

“Um… Oh!” Nowi gasped. “I shouldn’t stand around too much. I need to help with the summoning as well! Now excuse me and let me have some room to do this...”

Bridge

“Admiral, we have summoned a tough hero and a few creatures!” Megumin reported. “I think you’ll be all so pleased!”

“Good to know Megumin.” Rei took a sip of a fresh cup of tea as she gazed down at communications with Captain of the Dominus Astra. “Our arcane team received positive results with the summons Captain. As they achieved to recruit an honorable hero named Shield Lightborne who assisted my great grandmother in numerous battles, and became an angel. How this occurred is a tale I’d share in another day. Now, could you tell me more about the Line Okinawa and their current strengths and resources? If such defensive position is overran, I need to know what assets we can save to help bolster Line Sina’s defensives.”
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse