NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage Through the Multiverse (Ended) [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon May 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Inkopolis
"Konny!" Jona leaped off of the roof as Godzilla brought his claw down on it. He whistled, summoning a bunch of birds towards the group. Konny reacted quickly, raising her hand and summoning a few corpses to tie together and form a web from between two buildings to catch the falling quartet.

The birds would swoop in and grab onto the falling trio, along with Samus if she were falling, and soften their fall until they were dropped on the web. Jona got up again and began to summon more light spheres around Godzilla. He made a motion, and five more beams came shooting at him from different directions.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue May 22, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Mon May 21, 2018 5:51 pm

What a Shield

The skeleton grabs the golden coin mid air, placing said coin on the wooden counter. The skeleton then reaches down under its wooden stand to pull out a kite shield and like the coin, the shield is placed on the counter. “Here is a shield that you asked for. It shall be able to withstand the harshest of blows, which also includes weapons from the far future,” the Parrot says in a quick fashion. From the looks of it, the kite shield looks like a simple plain old wooden shield. Nothing fancy appears to be painted on the shield either, it is indeed dull looking in appearance and design. Judging from the shape and size of said shield, it can be used to cover one’s chest, shoulders, and a part of the upper thighs. “If you want a different shield then you can ask away,” the Parrot adds.

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Mon May 21, 2018 7:32 pm

Rise of the Masked Man | Avarice

"How" did she eat a city? Why, by eating it of course! Avarice was kind of sceptical at this man's ability to defend her in court. What sort of living thing didn't know how to eat people? Then again, maybe that wasn't his speciality. Maybe this weird species didn't need to eat at all! Although that wouldn't explain all the food she'd seen... Maybe it was back to that taboo. The one specifically about eating people.

"Well, it wasn't exactly full of people at the time. I'd killed most of them first. As for how, I warped space so that the entire city's spatial image collapsed into a relativity-compressed state, and fell into my mouth. It's not like I had time to manually go around and eat them all; I was trying to avoid the nuclear detonation!"

"And as for Valerian, well, you'll know him when you see him. Tall, always holding a violin. Strong psychic signature, practically forces you to like him. Dunno why he's after me. Something about eating his family? I could probably try regurgitating his relatives, but I'm not sure which one belongs to him. We'd probably take years sifting through all the pieces."

Grand Adventure | Tone

The ship was falling. It was slowly, slowly diving into the city. And near ground zero, there were screams. Pain, surprise, laughter. These Sontarans were like that bitch. The one that took everything. Not caring about who they hurt - not because they didn't care, but because they couldn't even understand. Beyond redemption. Beyond his mercy.

He smiled jovially, and put his hands in his pockets, taking one step, and finding himself in front of The Wanderer's ship.

"Alright then. Let's take the ship. We were just talking about saving people, and bam! Big crisis. Funny that, eh?"

Secrets of the Raven | Jacquelyn and Kyle

Kyle knew he stood no chance in hell against Elizabeth. She'd crush him like an insect. Those shadow things, her little cabal of companions and friends... He was on her turf. The best he could do was try to intimidate her, and even that wasn't working. He cursed under his breath as he carried Jack into the car, and through the door of the Drinking Crow. The smell of alcohol probably wasn't good for her.

"Kyle, put me down."
"Oh. Look who's decided to return to the land of the living."
"My head fucking hurts. Is my jaw broken? I can't even talk properly."
"Yeah. Microfractures spread all along your cheek, a burst blood vessel near the back of your mouth. Surprised you can still talk through the blood. So shut up, and keep your head down. I don't want you to hurt anyone."
"Stop coddling me, Kyle. I know how to handle myself."

Jacquelyn rolled out of Kyle's grasp, and planted her feet on the floor, clutching broken ribs and a bloodstained face. Frankly, she was surprised nobody was gawping at her. She put her scarf over the bottom half of her face. It'd be a little more dignified to spit blood and mucus into a piece of cloth than on the floor. Wasn't long before people came forward, offering to help. And surprisingly, the animegirl's touch managed to actually heal her. A golden light seemed to pulse through her body, mending her bones and settling her skin.

Obviously, the no-balls writers couldn't bring themselves to bring her long term consequences. At least there wouldn't be a 'hospital arc'. She nodded at Sayaka, gave the finger to Elizabeth, and headed upstairs, tailed by Kyle; equal parts confused, angry and anxious. He knew Jack wouldn't hold it against him for asking questions. Deep down, even despite her anger, she was still the girl he'd grown up with.

"So... Any pyromaniacal tendencies? Am I going to have to grab your arm again?"
"No. The writers obviously don't want me causing trouble; but they also don't want me getting injured. That can only mean they're waiting, or planning, for something."
"What, then?"
"Dunno. But I know I'm not a villain."
"What, so... Still going on about being a character, huh? How do you know it's not just... A lie? Sterling playing with your head?"
"Thing is, I don't. But look at my life, Kyle. Born an orphan and nearly-dying a hero, having taken down a major international power? Having a ridiculously rare congenital disease/ability with an emphasis on destructive capacity? If I'm not some kind of anime protagonist, then I don't know who is. And look at those people outside! They're practically stereotypes!"
"I still think this it's kind of dubious. And stupid."

Jackie opened Elizabeth's door and stepped through into the dusty room; grabbing a book off Elizabeth's shelves and collapsing on the well-worn couch. The Astra was still here. Kyle picked it up appreciatively, turning it in his hands. If worst came to worst, he'd at least be able to defend himself.

"Well, you can't really change my mind. Now shut up. I'm reading... Whatever this is. "The Gnostic Realms"? It's probably just going to be a lore dump.
"Well, okay. Whatever then, weirdo. I'll see you later."

Kyle propped his firearm against the doorframe, and stepped outside; heading downstairs, and taking a seat beside Elizabeth.

"So... What's next? I know you can't leave Jack alone. And believe me, I want to cooperate. So how are we going to get rid of these 'authors'?"

Respite | Julyan

The church was... Empty. He couldn't feel anything nagging at the back of his mind and whenever he turned his head, there weren't any particular blackspots in his vision. For such a loud place, it was... Empty. And also suddenly very quiet, save for his soft footfalls, and his companions' more excitable movements. He swivelled around in the mist, trying to catch a target. He could barely see the roof. Was there something up there, or was it just his eyes?

The silence was broken by the sudden appearance(?) of a skeleton, a parrot, a statue of the Christian deities (An eschatological monument?), and a gold coin in Julyan's hand. He practically leapt out of his skin, setting his eyes on the little bird, and that skeletal frame. He'd seen a lot of skeletons before; some friendlier (and harder to kill) than others. At the very least though, this one seemed like a dealmaking entity. A Tartarean Faust-class entity? What if this gold coin symbolised something, like his soul, or his compassion?

Alucard had already stepped forward and flicked the coin. Maybe he was in on the whole thing, trying to lure Julyan into giving away what little he had left. But frankly, there was little choice in the matter. He knew they couldn't leave the church without some major upgrades. And so, he stepped forward, and placed the coin on the wooden stand, calmly looking into the skeleton's skull, looking for any sign of surgery, machinery or magic.

He spoke. And he was very, very specific about what he said.

"I would like a Global Occult Coalition whitesuit powered exoskeleton, Strike Team class. Fully functional and completely stocked. It will not harm me, it will not harm anyone who I do not want to harm, and it will conform to my size and physiology in such a way that I may utilise it to its full efficiency."

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue May 22, 2018 7:42 pm

DTTM

Eleutherius was caught off guard by the fact that his bolt rounds had little effect on the scorpion's exterior, but did not pause or freeze up with any form of shock or surprise, instead immediately moving to change tactics. He analyzed the area around the battle, looking for something that might give them an advantage. After Altair summoned her own copy of the scorpion, and Maya failed to bring down the original, the Space Marine sprinted over to Kongou and Tadayoshi at a superhuman speed. "Now, while the beast is occupied, we must find a way to pin it to the ground." He pointed to the buildings on either side of the road. "I say we find a way to topple those buildings down on top of the beast. Once we pin it, we can have more time to try and break through the armor. What say you on this?"

Egypt, WoFaM

Hersel dodged the attack from one of the robots and looked into the sky at the new air engagement before turning to Alex. "I wish I had an idea on what to do right now. I'm a politician, not a military genius. What we need is some more support here to help us before we're overwhelmed by all these bots." He stabbed a few more bots with his blades. "Maybe we should pull back and rejoin the others now to formulate a proper plan."

Meanwhile, Venera saw two more fighters swoop down to attack her, and it was very clear to her that these ones were probably going too fast to pursue. She ducked and dodged some of their attacks before flying back down to the ground, landing beside Marcus. "Yo nerd, what did I miss down here? Anything important?"

AGA

Alena lightly chuckled as her and Theo began to walk away from the others. "'Fine lady'? I must admit, I've never had anyone speak to me flirtatiously before, so this is a bit new to me. I-" Just then, a large ship had suddenly appeared and crashed into the nearby city. "Of course, the moment we actually want a break is when all hell breaks loose." She then turned back to the Vingilot and saw the others getting in, then turned to Theo briefly. "Looks like this will have to wait, let's go." She then took off and quickly ran back to the ship.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Tue May 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Secrets of the Raven
Lamar

“Yo, where you think you goin’ fool?” Lamar looked up at Ryder, having ignored most of the events that transpired after the healing of Jacquelyn. Ryder was going up the stairs when he looked back at Lamar, extending a middle finger. “I got some water to smoke, busta. Fuck outta ‘ere.”

Lamar threw a dismissive hand at him, turning back to the crowd at the bar. “Bitch ass nigga smokin’ it up in a motel. What a fuckin’ mothafucka.” He approached the bar, where Elizabeth, Trevor, and Kyle sat. He chose the seat next to Trevor, leaning over the counter. “Yo! Bartender! Get me a glass of Hennessy, homie.” He looked away from the bartender, pursing his lips and squinting at his “companions.”

“What ya’ll fools be talkin’ bout anyways?”

Ryder

Ryder walked into Elizabeth’s room, sauntering across the carpet and eyeing up those inside. “Yo, wassup you mothafuckas? Ya’ll want some good shit?” He dug into his pocket, pulling a blunt from the recesses of his jeans. “‘Bout to light this shit up in here. Ya’ll bitches don’t mind, right?” He ignored his previous question and any answer they may try to give him, plopping down on a chair and pulling something else from his jeans.

A tiny bottle with a clear liquid inside gleaned in the light of the room, and Ryder quickly unscrewed the cap. “Ya’ll ‘bout to experience some real shit. Any ya’ll got a light?” He asked, dipping his blunt into the liquid like a cookie to milk.

Respite
Jacket

Upon the questioning of who was wounded, Jacket continued to point at the wound in his side. He plopped down in a pew, currently uninterested in the mysterious skeleton and instead focusing on the blood leaking from his flesh. He tapped his baseball bat again, angrily grunting in pain.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed May 23, 2018 1:25 pm

The Grand Adventure

Wakanda

As everyone filed into the Vingilot, the Wanderer continued to debrief everyone about the oncoming threat. "The Sontarans are a very resilient race. They will mostly certainly be using laser projectiles, so be on your toes. I don't know what any of you are capable of, but I can tell you their armor is extremely tough to break through. It does have a particular weakness to coronic acid, but we don't have any of that. There is also a vent on the back of their necks. Any strike to this vent will stun them, and penetrating it will kill them. Let me tell you, though, it won't be easy to reach"

Wanderer watched as Ben transformed before his eyes into a black, gelatinous mass. The sudden transformation had him... less than thrilled. "So you can turn into a blob?" He said. "Interesting... I... thank you for your offer, but that won't be necessary. The Vingilot and I have been flying together for quite a long time now, and I wouldn't want to change a thing. She has some of the finest technology known to the Multiverse, and I don't even know what this "upgrade" of yours entails"

He couldn't help but smirk when Alena entered, complaining about the horrible inconvenience of not having a break. "Miss Alena, why so distressed?" He asked sprightly. "Doesn't the opportunity of heroism excite you? Don't worry, we'll have more than enough time to rest once the city is saved!"

He ran over to the console, quickly punched in the coordinates, and pulled down the lever. The ship whirred to life, vanishing from its location on the hill. He then turned to everyone on board. "This should bring us within the city's shield, near to where the ship crashed" He then pulled the lever back up, and all went silent. "I do not wish to force any of you into a dangerous situation. I can assure you that you will be absolutely safe within the Vingilot if you choose to stay here. If you want to help protect this city, come with me"

He walked over to the door and pulled it open, and was met with a rush of heat. Several yards ahead was the massive metal sphere that was the Sontaran ship. The block had already been mostly evacuated, but the distant sound of screams and fire still hung in the air. The Sontarans hadn't exited the ship yet - they were most likely trying to assess just what happened to their ship - but it won't be long.

The Multiverse’s Most Dangerous Game

TARGET: GODZILLA

Samus jumped off the building as Godzilla's claw came down upon it. Judging from the height, she may have been able to land with few injuries, but the birds that softened her fall and guaranteed no injuries were well apreciated. Now the four were on the ground, with the massive monster only a couple of yards in front of them. Jona's beams struck again, making the creature cry out in agony. Godzilla began to march forward, deeper into the city, his stomps making the ground shake. As the monster released beam after beam, Samus had no choice but to retreat, motioning for the others to come with her. She was completely powerless against her supposed target, and she was ashamed to admit that. Without her power armor, she was hardly able to make a single scratch. The Inkling's didn't put up much of a fight, either. It wasn't long until they had reach the center of Inkopolis Square, with rubble on all sides. With nowhere left to go, the monster then opened his mouth up wide again, preparing to release another torrent of radiactive fire.

'This can't be good...'

Godzilla was about to unleash the inferno, when a massive blast of ink flew into his mouth. The blast exploded inside the monter's maw, dousing the fire before it can be released.

<You better not have forgotten about us!>

A helicopter flew into view. Shelldon was at the helm, and standing at the door were the Squid Sisters themselves, each armed with the powerful Rainmaker.

<I can't believe that thing was able to cause so much damage> Marie said. <Our weaponry was hardly able to do a single thing>

<Yeah, because they didn't have the big guns!> Callie reassured. <But now we're gonna bring on the pain!>

The two idols launched another valley of Rainmaker fire, the lime and magenta blasts exploding against Godzilla's scales. It looked like the quartet had been saved just in time.

"This way!" A voice called out. Sypha called out to the four from the alleyway, waving to them. Samus recognized her as the woman that was capable of unleashing that devastating bolt of lightning; she had no objections.

"Come on!" Samus called out to the three kids, sprinting towards the alley where Sypha and the Doom Marine were hiding.

Secrets of the Raven

Trevor continued to drink his ale as Elizabeth spoke to him. "I know that even Dark Magic can be used for good - trust me, I've seen it happen myself - but that doesn't take away from how dangerous it is. I can only imagine what Dracula was like before he started practicing Dark Magic. Now he's a madman, a monster, driven by nothing but bloodlust. He is capable of using spells of unimaginable power, and can even gain access to Hell itself. He has the power to absborb souls and use their power for himself. I can only imagine how you were before you started practicing magic, too. I get that you think you're in control, that a little bit of blood is enough, but what's going to happen when these shadows of yours decide that blood alone is no longer enough?"

The hunstman finished his drink once again. Now, he wasn't sure what to think of the woman who had recruited him to her investigation. According to Elizabeth, the path of dark magic can lead one to either enlightenment or insanity, and he had already seen the latter before his very eyes. Now he was concerned that this woman, despite her seemingly good intentions, may suffer the same fate. But he didn't want to push her anymore on the topic, and tried to shift the conversation.

"The magician that I told you about before, the friend that can use magic? Her name is Sypha. Her magic is a lot more benign. She's able to controls things like fire, ice, and lightning, and the only consequence she ever recieved for it was people claiming that she was a witch. She's from a people called the Speakers, you see, who are devoted to the acquisition of knowledge and the protection of others. Humanitarianism and all that shit. She was actually able to convince me to go to Dracula's castle in the first place"

RESPITE

Alucard picked up the shield, holding it in front of him and inspecting it. "It is a bit... old-fashioned, but if it your best shield and capable of what you said, I will gladly accept it. Thank you" The Dhampr took the shield and strapped it to his back, where he'd be able to quickly grab it if it ever needed it.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Wed May 23, 2018 7:15 pm

What at Exo-Suit

The heads of both Skeleton and Parrot turns to each other for a few seconds before turning their attention back to Julyan. The Skeletons shrugs as he reaches down under his wooden stand. A massive wooden box is what the Skeleton pulls out from his stand, placing said box on the floor. The Skeleton then pulls out a crowbar to open the wooden box. Reaching inside, the Skeleton takes out a thick pile of papers, “How to Build” it was named. So the Skeleton built what the Julyan wanted, an exo-suit. Welding, hammer, screwing, the Skeleton took an hour or two of building the suit. Screwing in the final bolt, the Skeleton was finished with his creation.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed May 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Respite
Jacket

Jacket stood up with the help of his bat, finally coming to the realization that nobody was coming to help him. He had blacked out for a bit, it had seem, as he felt time had advanced judging by the change of light in the church and the new exo-suit given to Julyan. He hobbled towards the skeleton, dropping his golden coin on the platter and looking up. He was thinking of his Hawaiian War Kit; an M16, a first aid kit, a backpack, an E-Tool, and a canteen. He attempted to keep this unspoken, staring at the skeleton and hoping he would understand. It wasn't the most absurd thing that could happen, was it?
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Grand Adventure

Theo laughed a bit himself as Alena did, a smirk growing on the Goth’s face. He had always been too busy either working as a priest or fighting against the Tartars to ever consider hosting a female companion, not that the isolation of his settlement helped him out in that regard. But before he could continue on with his new friend Alena, but then a massive chunk of metal came down from the sky and the Wanderer summoned them to his vessel.
“We can continue this when we have the time,” He replied to Alena, before quickly running off with her into the Vingilot. He looked at the kid turn into a blob with both disgust and disbelief, but decided not to waste his breath.
“Ich don’t know what a laser is, but regardless, Ich don’t believe Ich have the means of directly fighting them. Nevertheless, Ich shall help you protect the city, after seeing these Sontartars or whatever you called them in action,” Theo replied to the Wanderer. He briefly wondered if perhaps the Wanderer wasn’t as cowardly as he had once thought, but put that thought away. He was looking at a futuristic hunk of metal and hearing descriptions of terms that wouldn’t appear in his world for hundreds of years, after all.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed May 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Secrets of the Raven

As Trevor explained to her both his experience with dark magic and what Dracula was capable of doing with dark magic from his world. "Access to hell huh? So he can open gateways to that realm and conjure demons into the world? That is something mages in here can do, even I can do it if I want to. Before you panic I can also summon forth spirits and angels along with other entities, even conjure entities called thoughtforms. Evocation and other spells related to that field like binding and banishing is something I can admit I specialized at." she admitted to Trevor as she order another drink. "However if your Dracula was like mines chances are his bloodlust was with him even before he turn to magic, it's just dark magic made him lose whatever restraints he once had."

When Trevor brought up on who she was before she started practicing magic and asked what would happen when the tenebraes are no longer satisfied with blood. "If the tenebraes ever become bored with blood, which I doubt, I will find a way to get out of my deal even if it kills me. As for who I was before magic well there was no before magic period in my life, I was the rare person to be born a mage. I was born with the extra senses that I have now but I will admit that it took a while before I could practice magic since I was still learning how to walk properly and how to spell blue."

The witch can tell that the talk about her using dark magic was bothering with Trevor and with what he has seen she can't blame him, if she was in his shoes she would feel the same way about the magic she has. Elizabeth knows that she was playing a dangerous game with her magic and that her falling into the depths of insanity, being killed by her magic, or suffering a far worse fate were all very likely possibilities for her future, ones that she manage to avoid due to a combination of wit, will, and luck. When Trevor decided to change the topic to his friend who can control elements and works for a group wants to speak knowledge and protect others Elizabeth was thankful for the change.

"So an Elementalists huh? She may get along with a few mages who also bend elemental forces and contact elemental spirits, but I have a feeling that who mages bend the elements in this world would be different than how your friend does it back in your world. These Speakers remind me of the Celestial Order. Just like the Speakers they are a group whose main mission is to collect as much knowledge on magic and the supernatural and who also protect both humanity from supernatural threats and vice versa, of course the Order has other goals besides those and humanitarianism isn't something I would say is something wildly preached in the hallow halls of the Order, but some members do take that ideal to heart. My mother was a member of the Order and while I was approached on joining them like her I turn them down." she gave him a smirk. "I prefer to work alone Vampire Killer." she told him as the bartender finally return with her drink after serving the other bar patrons. "That bit with people mistaking your friend for a witch is one of the reasons why the Order makes hiding the existence of the supernatural a main mission for them as well and one I can agree with. Most people aren't ready to handle the existence of magic and the paranormal yet, especially with the current state the world is in."

Elizabeth was curious on what Sypha did to convince the vampire hunter to go into the castle but she figure that would be too private of a question to ask now. Before she can ask another question Kyle made his presence known and asked her how to get rid of the "Authors" the mage took a long sip on her drink before answering his question. "First I need to know what these "Authors" are since I could be dealing with delusions born from your girlfriend's magic and if they are actual entities than I can't just use any banishing or exorcism spell because I have no idea what they are and I won't be able to exploit any weaknesses they might have. Once we figure out what they are we can move on to the next phase of designing a ritual that can get rid of them." she explained to Kyle.

When Lamar enter the Bartender gave the man a dirty look but went off to prepare his drink, coming back shortly afterwards to give him the drink he order before leaving to deal with another customer. When he asked what they were talking about Elizabeth just gave him a grin. "Nothing much, just authors and girls is all. Nothing you would be interested in, mate." she told the man as she took another sip from her spirits.

Rise of the Masked Man

"Somehow what she just told me is much worse than what I pictured in my head!" The fearful attorney thought, realizing that he was now defending a true monster in every way possible. But right now he had to believe that while his client's appetite was monstrous that deep down she was good in some level and that everything she does was due to her being an alien entity that doesn't operate by human morality and thought patterns. "Wait, what do you mean by avoid nuclear detention?" the man questioned, some how surprised that she left a major detail like that in her story of what she did to a random city in another universe.

When Avierce told him what Valerian look like and his psychic powers Phoenix nodded. "I will tell Jenny what you told me so her officers would be aware of him and as for his family try finding people who seem to have some physical traits similar to Valerian? Children often inherent a lot of traits from their parents, maybe that can help you find them?
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Thu May 24, 2018 12:50 am

Secrets of the Raven, Sayaka Miki
The Drinking Crow

Naval Monte wrote:"Thanks kid." Elizabeth said as she removed the bandages, revealing the healed patch of skin. "Kyle you take Jackie to my room. I would just make a few papers look like dollar bills so you guys can have rooms to stay in for the night because I can't have you all stay in my room."

Menschenfleisch wrote:She nodded at Sayaka, gave the finger to Elizabeth, and headed upstairs, tailed by Kyle; equal parts confused, angry and anxious.

With all the recognition she was receiving and the dumbfounded silence of her detractors, Sayaka's glow was almost visible. "That'll be 300 hundred pounds please," she began, smile on her face as she stepped out of the car. It looked like things were winding down, but the girl still knew that despite all the hubbub, she was still in the dark.

She wasn't six years old anymore, but that didn't mean she could tolerate being left out.

"Wanna come with me?" Was the whispered question to Alice's ear, "I'm gonna go ask Jackie what happened." Whether Alice agreed to it or not, Sayaka would stay behind in the parking lot until everyone else entered the tavern, then, she'd simply follow after the last person in.
Menschenfleisch wrote:Jackie opened Elizabeth's door and stepped through into the dusty room; grabbing a book off Elizabeth's shelves and collapsing on the well-worn couch. The Astra was still here. Kyle picked it up appreciatively, turning it in his hands. If worst came to worst, he'd at least be able to defend himself.

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:A tiny bottle with a clear liquid inside gleaned in the light of the room, and Ryder quickly unscrewed the cap. “Ya’ll ‘bout to experience some real shit. Any ya’ll got a light?” He asked, dipping his blunt into the liquid like a cookie to milk.

There was a knock on the door, followed quickly by its opening. Sayaka Miki entered the room with little bombast or bluster, her Gem now a ring and her Magical Girl outfit replaced by her School Uniform. The sight of Jackie lazing on a couch, a book in her hand, and Ryder dipping something in a bottle caused no change in her expression, now a neutral mask of calm. "I think Elizabeth has a lighter somewhere." Of course that lady would, what, with how the room reeked of cigarettes and alcohol.

That said, she didn't come here just to make small talk with the others. Taking the nearest seat, the Magical Girl let a few seconds tick by as she contemplated how to state her question. Was it really wise to ask about how someone got injured right after they just received medical treatment? Wasn't that a bit rude? "So, what happened while you guys were away?" It'll be fine! After all, she was kind of like their doctor, and doctors did this stuff all the time, right?

Tales of Trebizond, Shut Hell
Empire of Trebizond, Imperial Throne Room

Aeternabilis wrote:The Maid looked over at Shut Hell to see that she making good use of Kadoor's pen and paper. Ann smiled at that; hopefully it meant that they would be able to communicate a lot better soon. She edged a little closer and craned her head over to see what her new friend was writing, only to find that she didn't recognize the symbols. It looked kind of like Chinese characters to her, but she couldn't really be sure. All Ann knew is that it wasn't English or Spanish, and thus unintelligible to her. Shoot... this could be a problem, she thought.

Shut Hell didn't live this long by being inattentive. From the corner of her vision, she could spot Ann trying to sneak a glance at what she was writing. The bandit was no master of the art of calligraphy, but she was rather proud of her progress with this new implement. Getting used to it took only a few tries, sure, her writing was a bit sloppy at times but it was better than anything she had done before!

She would have smiled if she didn't spot the tiny signs of distress in Ann's expression. The slight tensing of muscles, the way she blinked and the quirk in her expression, it all made Shut Hell want flip to the next page even if there was still plenty of space left.

And that she did, rather hurriedly in fact.

The bandit shifted uncomfortably as she tried to put pen to paper again. Alas, she found her hand frozen.

What did she do to warrant such a reaction? Was her handwriting really that bad? Ah, how embarrassing, to panic over such a thing when she had faced death unflinchingly so many times before.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Petrokovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Petrokovia » Thu May 24, 2018 2:52 am

Rise of the Masked Man

New Bark Town
Ty came back from the kitchen with a loaf of sliced bread on a plat, and sat it down in front of Link.
"Sorry, I don't know what shortbread is, but we have regular bread."

"Monsters?" Ty asked, turning to Yami with a confused expression. He thought for a moment, before remembering that Yami wasn't present for the explanation of their world that was given to the others.

"Oh, right... Uh, here, there's creatures called Pokemon, who are able to use Life Energy to use attacks. I'm a Pokemon-My species is called 'Typhlosion'. You can just call me Ty, though."

Ty extended his paw in front of him as a greeting.

Ty then went about teaching everyone how to play Crazy Eights; The group would spend some time playing cards, before Gold returned to the living room, wearing a clean copy of his old clothes, and carrying a bunch of shirts and pants.

"Hey, I got some extra clothes for you guys if you want, since the rain probably soaked you all." he smiled. "Not sure if they'll fit, though."

Gold set the clothes down, looking at the table. Ty placed his second to last card down, saying "Uno!" before turning to Gold.

"Wrong game."
"Shit."
"Anyway, once everyone's ready, we should head down to the lab to see Professor Elm. We'll need to get Pi so we can fly after Team Rocket." Gold explained, holding back an anxious tone.

"Gotcha." Ty said, drawing a card.

Mt. Silver Police Headquarters, General Lobby
Officer Jenny took the paper from Madi, unsure of how she made the paper appear in the first place.

"Uh... Sure. Any information is useful. Thank you."

She then turned to Muffet.
"And your statement?"

Muffet blink her five eyes in succession, sending a slight shudder down Jenny's back.

"Hmm... well, I was in my kitchen, when a bright flash of light appeared. Next thing I knew, I was on that mountain, and it was hailing. That one kid in the baseball cap and his giant honey badger let me into their tent to get away from the storm. Soon after, a bunch of other guys from portals appeared, too, like I had. After that, a bunch of thugs with 'R's on their shirts tried to run over the tent with an SUV, but the badger punched it and blew out its engine." Muffet said, oddly not running out of breath in the slightest. She seemed rather calm, and even interested, in what she was saying, as if she were gossiping with a friend.

She held a hand to her chin in thought.
"Ooo, then they began talking about wanting to catch some giant bird called Articuno! They sent out a bunch of other creatures like dragons, and, um, I'm not sure how to describe most of the others... There were some bats? But they sent them out of these balls about the size of a baseball, and told them to attack us. So, we all fought back... Um, that lady you arrested ate the man after his creatures attacked her."

Muffet glanced upwards for a moment, then continued.
"...Then the leader of those thugs pulled out a gun, and I threw a teapot at him. I wouldn't be surprised if I broke his wrist, ahuhuhu!"

Muffet began laughing to herself somewhat quietly, as Officer Jenny began scribbling quickly in her notepad.

"And then?"
"Oh, Articuno showed up, and the thugs began chasing after it instead of us. The kid in the hat... Uh, Gold? He threw his watch onto one of their vans, then his badger called you guys. Nothing much really happened between then and when you guys showed up."

"Okay, that's good. Thank you."

Jenny turned away, reading over her notes.
Jeez, what a day... She seems so nonchalant about this, too... And... She actually saw Articuno?

The officer walked back to the hospital room where Avarice and Wright were, and knocked on the glass door. Her face still showed a hint of being impressed that the group had actually seen one of the legendary birds in person.

Drawn Through the Multiverse

It was still strange for Tadayoshi, seeing a giant metal mountain approach him. The man seemed to have a plan, though, so Tadayoshi mentally pushed aside the odd feeling.

"Hmm... The buildings could pin it, but knocking down buildings could cause collateral damage..." the man thought out loud. It was clear that the idea of casually tossing buildings around displeased him. "Plus, we don't know if anyone's inside those buildings, either. We'd be better off ganging up on it to try to pin it in one place."

Kongou turned to look at the buildings, her eyes glowing as she scanned them for signs of life. Several tiny yellow figures appeared, showing Kongou where various living things were inside the buildings.
"There are occupants in the buildings." she said, matter-of-factly. "Knocking the buildings down would put their health at risk."

I'm actually kinda surprised... Tadayoshi thought to himself. These buildings look a bit run down.
He couldn't help but laugh a bit at Kongou's second remark, though. The seemingly sarcastic remark would have been right at home among his team in his world.

The man cleared his throat, then looked at the scorpion.
"It's armor is really, thick, too. Even with that chainsaw of yours, it might take a long time to get through..." Tadayoshi trailed off.

Then it clicked.
"Wait, what if we don't need to get through it's armor?"

Kongou turned to Tadayoshi, intrigued.
"How do you propose we get around its exoskeleton?"
"It's mouth should be a good opening." Tadayoshi explained. "If Altair can use her floating swords to pry open its mouth, we can throw some of Eleutherius's explosives into the scorpion to blow it up from the inside."

The man looked across the street, at the scorpion as it fought Altair, Maya, and Pink Ball. Then he looked specifically at the small pink vacuum, then turned back to the Lamenter.
"We'll need your strength to help pin it down, so give some of your explosive rounds to the pink guy." he said, pointing to Kirby. "He can spit them out like he did that poison and the star he made... You and Maya should get the tail, Kongou and I can grab it's pincers. From when I punched it, it's definitely got some mass to it, but it's not nearly as heavy as you'd expect."

Tadayoshi turned to the other three, and shouted out his plan, asking the group what they thought of it.

Secret of the Raven

Agent A watched, mostly unmoved, as John was devoured by the tenebraes in front of him.

That's rather disgusting. So much for first impressions with these people. Agent A thought for a moment. He then smiled ever so slightly as his next thought, not turning his gaze from the spot where John once was. Maybe it's their pet.

Agent A turned to Claudia, and gave a smile-Unless one knew Agent A personally, or read the file IMPDO kept on his, they would have no way of knowing how insincere this expression was.

"A pleasure to meet you." he lied. "I take it Azoth is a form a magic? Where I come from, magic doesn't exist. At least, nothing that can be empirically proven. So, all of this is foreign to me, as well."

If magic actually exists, does that mean I'm in a different universe? One with different laws of physics? Could that bright flash of light have been some kind of multiversal wormhole? No, a wormhole most likely would have shredded me to ribbons, and I'd come out of the other side like some kind of paste... The journey seems to only be one-way, with the rift having permanently closed, so I doubt it has properties like a Krasnikov tube... That rift was probably something that hasn't ever been discovered by our scientists...

Agent A quickly realized that he was lost in thought, and snapped back into attention.
"Sorry, a lot has happened today."

He cleared his throat, then began to explain how he could read minds.
"I have a special biological system that can detect electrical signals. I'm able to detect the signals of a person's neurons firing, and translate that into a good approximation of what they are thinking. I can't understand feeling from this, but I am able to tell a person's immediate thoughts and actions with reasonable certainty. I can also detect the signals in the rest of the nervous system, or in machines, so I can tell if someone is nearby, what their heart rate is, and how they are moving, or if an electronic device is turned on and running, or if a wire has a live feed."

Agent A's vocal tone was friendly, but in his mind he was making a note not to give away too much information about how his powers worked, and especially to avoid giving away any of his weaknesses.
Last edited by Petrokovia on Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Communist from Philly living with multiplicity; We literally are Petrokovia. We are very spiritual adherents to our religion.
Pro: AES, Juche, communism, armed revolution, God (Mikotorma), reappropriating monarchical terms for socialist things (what's in a name?), the ethereal spaceship polycule sent by Allah to guide us, freedom of expression and religion
Anti: Fascism, absolute monarchy, capitalism, imperialism, Demiurge/Saklas, bigotry of any kind
Note: I do not use NS Stats, NS Tracker, etc. I only use my own factbooks and written information; The main canon used is the Democratic Socialist Vesperist Realms of Petrokovia (DSVRP)
من خلال الشدائد وسفك الدماء إلى المجد نسير بنور قلوبنا على طريق ميكوتورماه
National Anthem: Our Country!
National Religion: Vesperism

*Communist and Proud!*

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu May 24, 2018 4:14 am

Secrets of the Raven

Claudia has seen many deceivers before and while she can see Agent A's aura she has seen many people give her enough false smiles in her life to know when someone was just using a smile to hide their true feelings. The witch found Agent A's reaction, or lack of a reaction, to John's grisly demise odd and concerning to some levels. The woman thought that he was somewhat resistant to the unnatural? Yet his words of his world lacking magic only made his reaction much odder to her, the woman was already suspecting his mental state.

"Azoth isn't a form of magic, it is the source for all magic! It is the source for psionics as well and much more, most people with powers like yours draw forth Azoth to make their abilities manifest. " the woman explained to him, not willing to reveal too much about Azoth to the man besides the basics that he needs to know in order to be both useful for the cult and to survive in their world. "Conventional science would not be able to find Azoth for it can not be found through natural means, it comes from the soul after all." she told the secret agent as though it was simple information that everyone should know. "You need devices made to interact with Azoth and Souls in order to detect their presence."

When he apologized for being in his own head for a while she rose her hand and shook it. "It's alright, considering the day you been through you are excused on having many thoughts going off at once in your head, just don't let it be a bad habit." the woman said in a calm, almost caring tone. When Agent A began to tell her how his powers were biological in nature with strong hints of physics playing a role in their operations she looked at the masked man who in turn looked at her, both wondering if they can take Agent A's word on how his powers work. The masked man asked if he can sense the heartbeat of the tenebraes. If he can't sense a heart beat than he would know that Agent A is telling the truth.

From the shadows Agent A would see two more robbed, masked, figures emerge; one wore a yellow robe and wore a red mask while the other wore a set of white robes with a blue mask. "So this is the soulless telepath huh? You psychics were also an odd bunch. To think one of you can still use their powers without a soul? Truly you guys always find new ways to show that you guys are walking anomalies, even more so than us." the red masked man jeered at the psychic super agent, giving off the impression that he loathed Agent A's presence even through the robes and mask.

"Save your hatred for the psychics for later Horon, right now this man is our guest and potential ally. We won't let your petty hatred for the mentalists get in the way of our operations." the white robbed man chastised his colleague, his voice making it clear that he was much older than the others in the room. The man known as Horon grumbled but said nothing much. "Excuse our friend here sir, he and people that possess powers similar to yours have a thorny history that negatively affects his judgement and action. Do not think that his words represent us all." the white robbed man bowed before him, showing him some measure of respect. "You can call me Shamayim."

Claudia soon spoke up again. "Tell us telepath, do you know why you were brought before this world and before us?" the woman in red asked, ready to provide to him an "explanation" on why he was sent from his universe to this one.

???

The creature has been leaping from roof top to roof top, it's claws leaving behind many scratch marks on the walls of buildings it has climbed on as it kept running away from the group who saw it. The creature's fear for it's own survival was acting as the fuel keeping it mobile as it knew that one of the members could not only reach it's speed but it knew that in a fight it would not stand a chance against the girl with the strange glow, a glow that almost reminded it of the strange metallic winged beings that come from the sky.

The spider was so preoccupied with it's thoughts that it never noticed the large magic circle that it was running towards until it enter it, the arcane force being produced by the geometric design keeping the otherworldly stalker trapped within the consecrated space; it's senses now picking up the large concentration of Azoth in the single spot that give it away that magic was used. The entity knew from when it was first dragged into this horrid plane that it was trapped in this circle but the creature still swiped for the edge, it's arms still trapped within the circle by an unseen, all powerful, force as it screech in defiance against its current predicament.

The spider-like abomination would suddenly see a being appeared in the air, a being cladded in a white coat with a shoulder cape attached to the coat and a hood raised up to cover their head along with a mask. The white coat and cape that it saw was tattered at the end and from the brief glimpses it saw from inside the coat and from the cape was the color the humans call red, the mysterious figure was wearing black point shoes with belts on them that had golden buckles. The sleeves of the coat were wide and it along with the cape and the bottom half of the coat seem to blow against a nonexistent wind, the coat was closed around the figure for it to see more of them.

The mask was rather plain with only two holes for eyes to see through. The creature's sight was focus on the floating figure that it never saw the other robbed and masked individuals appear. It only saw them when they took out daggers and began to chant in a strange language it never heard any other human speak in, the chanting was what finally clued the eldritch beast to the others existence. As the creature began to freak out over the enclosing group approaching it with daggers it didn't see the floating figure producing two daggers from their sleeves as they began their slow downward descend towards it.

The beast tried once more in a futile effort to break free from it's trap as the group drew close, eventually it's limbs would freeze and the only parts of it can move were it's eyes and mouths; the former to make it see in every directions it's attackers drawing ever closer and the latter for it to scream when they finally enter the circle and they began to thrust their daggers into the spider, the creature screaming in pure agony and fear.

The screams lasted for minutes but those who can hear it would feel as though the screams kept on going for hours, eventually the silence would return to the town. Those who would have heard the screams, which thanks to the sound nullification ward was unlikely, and follow the noise to the source would find that once they reach the rooftop the magic circle would have been washed away by the rain, the magic keeping it in place now banished away along with the blood of the spider-like being. The robbed group and the body of the otherworldly stalker have vanished as well, leaving no trace of their existence.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu May 24, 2018 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Thu May 24, 2018 6:37 am

A War of Flesh and Metal, Violet Evergarden
Egypt, Cairo

Aeternabilis wrote:"To be honest, I'm not really sure how we're doing," Marcus said to Violet, scanning the battlefield. "I usually take the backseat to Pobeda or Ivan when it comes to analyzing big battles like this." He watched, nonplussed, as Venera punched an enemy fighter out of the sky and some huge, heavily armed helicopter-looking things descended from the sky. "Though, those look like pretty good signs." Out of the corner of his eye, the god noticed a lazer blast shoot past him and nail a droid. He glanced over at Violet to compliment her marksmanship, when he instead saw the stunned look on her face and grinned. "Fuckin' cool, aren't they? Probably the best thing to come from my Sburb session. Aside from the godhood and girlfriend, I guess."

Now that there was a slight pause in the battle, Violet took her time controlling her breathing and resting her muscles as she listened to Marcus talk. From her position, the defense seemed to be buckling under the inexorable tide of machinery, however, she kept that thought to herself. She was no officer after all, tactical analysis wasn't something she was trusted to do. "Quite." Was Violet's reply, doing her level best to keep her bewilderment in check.

She failed at that, thumb rubbing the side of the pistol, as if to confirm it was real.

The sound of constant gunfire and aircraft dog-fighting broke the short reprieve, and Violet turned to face the god. "You have my thanks," She snapped a perfect salute at those words, it was the least she could offer after everything they've done. "I have to ask a request of you however," Hauling a man while one of her hands was occupied with a pistol, a consequence of a lack of a holster in her outfit, would prove quite the hazardous task indeed. "Would you be willing to assist me in evacuating the wounded?" Her voice was steady, but her heart was anything but. "As I am now, my ability to carry allied combatants is limited," Left unsaid was the fact that the god was seemingly more fit for this sort of grunt work, a statement that would never leave Violet's lips. "I believe that I would be of much more use providing you with covering fire instead." Her aim was still steady as ever, even with this foreign weapon.

A Grand Adventure, Jeanne Tart
France, Rouen

The soft glow of her home's hearth was a sight Jeanne would never forget. With it came the warmth of a contained fire, the serenade of insects and the gentle breeze of the wind. All were signs of the end of the day, a time of rest when the sun dipped below the horizon and the moon and stars revealed themselves in all their glory.

Alas, the fire that seemed to lick at her very flesh was not the contained fire of a hearth.

Riz

The serenade of insects were the maddened screams of a frenzied crowd, and the wind seemed to have been vacant this day even as the sun's harsh glare bathed English, Armagnac, and Burgundian alike. Today, Jeanne D'Arc was to find the rest she had longed for. It was a sight that didn't need colorful description even as her form was obscured by smoke and flame. At the very periphery of her senses, she could feel the familiar glow of her erstwhile companions' souls and the turmoil they experienced. Even with her eyes closed, she could almost see the grimace of frustration they held.

Melissa

Yet, they respected her decision and stayed their hands.

Elisa

It was truly a selfish thing, to ask this of them when their hearts shuddered with emotion.

Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart.

The sound of a gem splintered into thousands of pieces was drowned out by the roar of the crowd.

Wakanda, Birnin Zana
Mundeo wrote:Before the Captain had a chance to enter, everyone's attention was steered towards the skies above Bernin Zana. The sky was torn open, a massive rift in the fabric of reality forming above the sparkling city. Instead of spitting out more righteous protectors, however, a massive ship fell through the wormhole. It was spherical in shape and covered in square metallic plates. It quickly plummeted down, crashing into a skyscraper before hitting the city below. The Wanderer immediately recognized the ship.

Mundeo wrote:He walked over to the door and pulled it open, and was met with a rush of heat. Several yards ahead was the massive metal sphere that was the Sontaran ship. The block had already been mostly evacuated, but the distant sound of screams and fire still hung in the air. The Sontarans hadn't exited the ship yet - they were most likely trying to assess just what happened to their ship - but it won't be long.

Sea green eyes fluttered open to the sight of dark smoke coloring the sky. Ears once burnt now heard the telltale crackle of flame, and the familiar screams of men and women. Where- where am I? Was the second question in Jeanne's mind as she picked herself up from the weirdly colored ground, the familiar weight of her armor reminding her that she was in fact alive. The first question that came to her mind was, of course, where did those screams come from?

Alas, everything felt groggy. Her vision blurred and her muscles ached even as she struggled to stand up, as if her very soul was weighing her down. Ah, yes, her Soul Gem. The sea green colored cross had been a constant companion to the girl, a miracle from God himself, and it once again proved its power as magic slowly trickled into every nerve and vein in her body, moving where biological means had failed. It was a pitiful sight when the Epee de Clovis was summoned in a flash of brilliant light, only to then be used as a cane as its tip penetrated the earth below.

With a grunt of effort, Jeanne stood to her full height, breathes harsh as she tried to make sense of what just happened.

- Flukes

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Thu May 24, 2018 7:12 pm

The Shape of the Nightmare to Come
Sector 129: SPACE

At times like this, Rei preferred the long but inevitable death of the universe by a deep freeze. There was a glimmer of hope for the sapient beings to survive by using black holes as a fuel for energy sources. Not some great devourer of all matter in existence. The resources of her current fleet were inadequate to handle a galactic threat, let along one that threatens the entire universe. Rei knew a few options at hand, but all were desperate measures and highly risky. Before anything could be considered, there was the meeting with her new allies at this time.

“Acknowledged. Cosmos, set a course to the designated coordinates.” Rei ordered.

“Got you covered Admiral.” Cosmos replied as the navigation systems were pinpointed to the spot.

“Can’t say this day is indeed a historical event Admiral.” The first officer finally spoke up. “With a chance of being eaten alive unfortunately.” She grimaces at that part. “Might as well create the most bat crazy idea imaginable.

“That I have cottontail.” Admiral Rei placed crossed her arms. “Consider it a last result if everything went to hell, but we need to joint Officer Alice with our fleet science department to research into our current jump drive to cut through the fabric of existence itself to entire universes. Our survival is undoubtedly slime, but if the project needs time to develop”

“Huh?” The squirrelkin piqued her ears. “Honestly that’s quite nutty Admiral. More so than an idea like causing a hypernova that wipe out entire star systems just to eliminate a chuck of those monsters behind the barrier. But you’re absolutely sure about this whole multiversal jump plan?”

“Yes, as we must take our chances either we succeed in victory or defeat in this coming war. Afterall, we must return to Mythra and give an explanation our untimely delay. This includes my much-needed recess.”

“Oh, of course admiral.” Schwarzer nodded. Important life matters needed to be reconnected after a long mission away from Silverdalean territory. If they can survive in this universe.

------

The airlock of the Empyrean first opened its armored plated slides that revealed the ship’s hatch which automatically opened up for the Admiral of the Silverdalean fleet to greet their visitors. She was joined by two white officer suited woman, the brown squirrelkin first officer and the slightly discounted commander Ichigo. They were followed by two silver metallic sleek power armored warriors who lowered their discharge large laser rifles down.

Admiral Rei gave a politiful bow to the captain. “Greeting Sir, I’m Admiral Rei of the 3nd fleet and leading the Expeditionary Strike Group 2. Given this unique circumstance, I shall represent the United Worlds of Silverdale in this universe for the time being. ”
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Adjusting to the Future/Standing Witness

Postby Skylus » Fri May 25, 2018 6:38 am

Link
Gold's House

The card game was ridiculously easy to learn. It was even easier than Whist. The group was still playing when Gold returned with a huge pile of clothing. Link looked down at his last card, looked up at Ty, then reached over and placed his card on top of the card pile. He then leaned back to his previous position. "I win." The boy felt smug about the whole situation - after all, it was his first time playing this particular card game, and he had won. Somehow. After a few moments, Link got up and walked over to where Gold was while finishing off the piece of rye bread Ty had given him earlier. The Hero of Winds then spent several minutes trying to decide a new set of clothing. He eventually decided on a lightweight green short sleeve shirt (t-shirt), short white leggings (shorts), and a strange green hat that was round at the top (ball-cap). Link then left to wander the house.

The young boy had opened a few doors and then closed them on his way to the washroom. He sightly felt he was intruding when he saw various Pictographs lining the walls and he found himself stopping to look at a few of them every now and then. After a few more minutes of wandering, he opened yet another door and -
The room Link found himself standing in looked somewhat familiar to him. Except so many things where different. For one, everything was so...clean. Add to the fact that only the wealthy had these kind of washrooms in their homes as well. And another thing was that everything looked different. For instance, normally, where he was from, the necessary roughly looked like

while here, they looked like

It was rather confusing to figure out why the design was so different.
The sink and mirror were somewhat normal looking but they were also different. Just a bit, though.
Link found himself standing before the mirror, looking back at himself and it was then he noticed the condition of the clothes he was wearing.
Perhaps I should wear something else...

Around five minutes later, the boy was half dressed and was about to put on the new shirt when he found himself looking at a scar on his chest. If anyone looked at it, they would find that it ran from his right shoulder, across his chest, and stopped about an inch from his left hip. He should not have lived, but yet he had.
I nearly died that night. I really don't want to tell anyone what happened, but...If they do ask...
His mind went back to that night, the night he confronted Ganon and learned who Tetra really was.
He found himself remembering...
The Great Sea - Forsaken Fortress
4 months ago

The clash of steel and the angry screams of a gigantic bird resounded around the fort. Those that were spared watched as the Helmaroc King brought his wrath down upon a young boy that held a blazing sword. After a while, the bird rose into the air, and then dove without warning. There were two screams, one of pain, the other of fury and anger, then the sound of something clattering to the cobblestone. Then all was silent.

The bird was watching him through the pounding rain. Stalking back and forth on blood soaked legs, his claws creating sparks as they clacked on the cobblestone. The boy smiled, despite how much pain he was in. At least he had gotten revenge. The darkness came and went and each time it receded, the Helmaroc King was closer to him. A bolt of lighting struck the mast of the broken ship above and caused the wood to explode. The bird screeched as burning wood hit him and while this was happening, the bird didn't notice the boy somehow getting up and picking up his sword.
"You."
The bird whipped his rain soaked head around and narrowed his eyes. "SCREEEEEEE!!!!"
The Blade of Evil's Bane blazed in the darkness as Link took a faltering step forwards. "Tonight, you die."
And he charged.

Link opened his eyes and found himself back in front of the mirror, the aftermath of the battle playing out in his mind as he looked at his scar again.
After a few moments, the boy slid the shirt over his head, adjusted his new clothing, then left the washroom and went to find Gold and the others.

Madi
Mt. Silver Police Station

Madi watched the police woman leave the room and then walked over to Muffet. "You doing alright? I feel kinda nervous. You know, cause I'm here, in a police station," the Witch glanced towards the direction of where Jenny had gone before looking back at the spider lady. "Tell you what. I'm actually a bit freaked out by that...entity....thing. Whatever the hell it/she is. I don't think she has any laws. At all. Maybe because Avarice is like....her own god or something." Madi paused, realizing that she was moving into a topic she had no knowledge of. Then she realized something else. "Shit I forgot to tell her what happened to me before the attack! Oh well, I guess I can tell her later...?" Madi thought about it, and after making up her mind, she summoned another piece of paper and a pen and began to write down her account of what happened to her since she went through a portal. After she had finished, she set the paper on a side table and conjured a sign that said "READ ME", then placed it next to the note. "There. If that doesn't answer their questions, I don't know what will."
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri May 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Inkopolis
Konny grabbed Jona, dragging him towards Samus. "Coming!"

Miranda ran over to them and picked them both up under her underarms surprisingly easy for a small girl, leaping swiftly to Samus's side. She let her friends down gently and looked at Godzilla. "Thank you for helping us. I'm Miranda, These two are Konny and Jona." she smiled at Sypha. "But what do we do now? Jona seems to be all out of juice."

Jona indeed, was mumbling incoherently and laying down, seemingly fatigued.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Fri May 25, 2018 9:04 pm

The Nightmare That Is a Very Small Bloody Post To Response

The UU scout ship would warp itself in a instant to the docking bay. Dispatching from within the ship, a orb of human-size would float around the dock, waiting for the “important people” to show up. While in another universe, ships of small to large to ungodly massive wait for the call.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Fri May 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Enter the Sun Goddess

Nippon
The Moon Cave
Midnight

"So...You have finally come, Amaterasu. You will not leave here alive!" The eight headed dragon reared his heads and roared to the heavens, then lowered his heads near the ground, glaring at a white wolf who was crouching before him, growling. The wolf let out a snarl and leapt towards the beast known by many names, Orochi.

A barrier went up around the entire room as the white wolf, the Great Goddess Amaterasu, charged towards her foe. Atop her head was a small wood sprite of sorts, otherwise known as a Poncle, known as Issun. "Watch out!" Ammy ducked under a head and used Power Slash, a Brush Technique granted to her by Tachigami, one of the Thirteen Brush Gods. Orochi roared as the power struck him and he took a deep breath, then sprayed fire from one of his heads. Ammy dodged the attack and charged up the Divine Retribution, the weapon she had received from Sakuya at the beginning of her journey; then ran towards Orochi and struck the fire head with a devastating blow.

Fire exploded in the enclosed cave as the two beasts fought. On and on they clashed, fangs glistening in the moonlight that shone down upon the cave from overhead. Roars and howls of anger and fury resounded through out the cave and, in the darkness, a lone man watched as the white wolf fought to save a person that he cared for. He stood there in the near darkness, fighting with his mind, but eventually, the good in his prevailed.

The man took a step forwards "OROCHI!" His voice rang out over the two fighting beasts and Orochi whipped his heads around. "You! You have come at last!" The man in question, Susano, crossed his muscular arms and stared down the beast. "Yes. I have come to bargain with you." Orochi reared his heads back. "Bargain? You were the one who pulled the sword from the stone that kept me here! You, you were the one who made me free!!!" Back on the ground, Ammy merely tilted her head while Issun began to jump and down "HE DID WHAT?!"
Orochi roared "Yes! You, descendant of Nagi, say these words unto me "I wish Darkness upon the land!", and I shall be free!!!!"
Susano thought about this for a moment, then cleared his throat, reached behind him, and drew his wooden sword and brought it around to point at Orochi. "Hear this, you evil demon! I am the Great Susano, the greatest warrior that ever lived!" He swung his sword a few times and then pointed it at Orochi again, who was quietly seething. "You may have gotten into my head, terrorized me with thoughts, but no more!" Orochi suddenly roared and lunged at Susano, but the man was gone from where he had stood.
Issun pulled out his sword. "Come on, Ammy! We can do this!" The wolf nodded and prepared herself as Orochi drew his attention back to her.
"Shall we?"

Once again, the two beasts began to fight until the light of the full moon. Blood flew as the two beasts struggled in their fight. But then, in a moment of rest, Susano ran up next to Ammy. "It is time." He looked up towards the sky and then raised his sword. "Grant me your heavenly power!"
Ammy had a sudden flash back of her predecessor, Shiranui, lifting his head and howling for to moon to come out for Nagi 100 years prior. She did the same thing, causing a yellow glow of light to surround Susano's sword. A second later, it turned golden and a pink flower appeared from the single twig that had been on the wooden sword seconds ago. The man looked at his sword for a second, the raised his gaze to Orochi. Ammy began to walk towards the beast but the man held her back "No. This is my fight now. Stay back!"
Susano ran up to Orochi and leapt into the air with his sword shining as he swung it towards one of the heads. "GOOD!" Slash. "WILL!" Slash. "NOT!" Slash. "FALL!" Slash "To!" Slash. "EVIL!" Slash. One by one, all but one head hit the ground, staining the floor with blood.
Orochi whipped his head around in a panic, before staring down at the man who held the blazing sword. "And now it ends. HEYAHHHHHHH!!!!" Susano leapt into the air and sliced the dragon's final head in two, cutting straight down the middle as he returned back to earth. A second later, both sides of the head hit the ground, spraying blood everywhere.
Susano found himself holding the woman of his dreams in his arms a second later. It was silent in the Moon Cave at long last. While the two lovers talked about various things, Ammy noticed something glowing in Orochi's corpse. Seconds later, a Glaive freed itself and flew towards Ammy, landing on her back when it got close enough. A new power filled her. "Ammy! This is the reborn Tsukuyomi! You know, the sword Nagi slew Orochi with the first time! Though I wonder what it's name is now...."
Tsumugari
The word came to her in an instant. The wolf got up from where she had been sitting and began to walk out of the Moon Cave. But then something happened. Something neither Ammy or Issun ever expected.
Out of nowhere, a blue portal appeared and the two found themselves flying towards it. A second later, the portal was gone, as if it had never been there in the first place.

Somewhere Else

Ammy found herself standing in between two houses. Or at least she thought they were houses. "Where are we?" Issun hopped down from Ammy's head and bounced forwards a few inches. "And what did we go through? It wasn't a Spirit Gate..."
He returned to the safety of Ammy's head and the wolf shook herself. "Maybe we can find someone who can tell us what happened."
The two spotted a group of strange looking people walk by. "Lets go talk to them."

Ammy ventured out of the alleyway and froze. This was NOT Nippon. At all. "....Whaaaa...." Issun was looking up at a HUGE building of some sort. "How did we get here....???"
Meanwhile, Ammy had walked up to the group and started barking at who she thought looked friendly. "Will you stay quiet!? We're somewhere new, confused, and you're barking at people?!"
Last edited by Skylus on Sat May 26, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat May 26, 2018 6:44 pm

Unknown (Grand Adventure)
May 17th, 2898 AD
Earth Calenda (NEF Universe calendar)

Chris
I awoke to the sounds of sirens going off and electrical wires zapping around me, it seemed that our vector was off which irritated me as well the escape pod was beyond use as I looked around inside if the pod. Out of a ten man pod it seem that everyone was killed or missing, looking to my left the Trooper that sat there was torn to shreds as the debris became deadly projectiles. To my right the trooper that was there was completely gone, as in they probably go sucked into the void or just out of the pod as it came down. Regaining my bearings I looked around and noticed that most the seats where empty, I didn’t realized that Amber’s seat was also empty at the time I unclimbed myself and left my chair. I was beyond sore and bruised, cursing as I got up. I looked over my body and my armor, for the most part my armor was in good condition save for a few dents a couple of tears on the arms. After that I grabbed my rifle the M83A7 PAR, standard issue rifle of the New Earth Federation ground forces, mostly the Trooper area. It was tough, reliable, fired staut rounds and had a good amount of fire power. I placed the rifle on my back and then looking down at my hip I pulled out my M5 SPDW. Which happened to be my secondary weapon, I looked over my M5 SPDW. Taking note of any dents or scratches on the pistol which there seem to really none or well none that was well damaging to the pistol, I would drop the magazine into my furred palm and inspect the count. Content I slid the magazine back in and holstered the pistol. After that I would grab my rucksack and start to scavenge the pod for anymore gear that I could fit in my pockets or in my rucksack, as I was looking around I would also collect the tags of the fallen troopers as I went. I would also say some last rites to the fallen comrades, just a simple 'rest in peace' gesture in hopes they found a good place.

I didnt really find much seeing as most of the equipment had been sucked out of the pod as we hit the atmosphere, though I found a emergency stash of survival gear, which mostly containted food, some flares, a compass as well as a portable radio just in case there was an NEF outpost in the region. Good news was that the food was wasnt really damaged, same with the flares. Bad news was that the radio was all sorts of broken, it made him wonder if everything on this pod was broken? Well preferably the stuff that was needed for communication as well as more well precise geographic location. Giving a shrug I started to turn around only to hear the sound of boots on the metal, I would quickly turn around and have my pistol at the ready, though I would quickly lower it and give a smile as I realized it who it was. A rather athletic looking, female, anthro fox with a rather nice looking figure, the front part of her visor flipped up revealing her cyan blue eyes. They where soft looking, rather friendly looking, giving off a rather relaxed vibe. The brown colored bangs slightly hung over her eyes as she looked at me, she shook her head and smiled under her mask before she placed a hand on her hip and placed the rifle on her shoulder

"So, is that what you do to all of the girls that walk up behind you?" She said with a slightly firty attitude

I would give a smile from under my helmet and look up at her, I would flip up the top of my visor revealing my brown eyes that sat behind my glasses. I would give her a well embarrassed and shy look as she did a bit of flirting with me. "well...uh.....I guess I am just well in shock."

"Alright, well lets get out of here." She gave a shrug and then walked out, flicking her tail back and forth in a thinking manner as she walked out of the pod and into rubble around them, this was not a time for sweet talking and romantic ties. I drew my rifle and sprinted to the nearest set of cover which seemed to be a partially destroyed. The soot and dust of the rubble started to cling to my armor and my BDUs turning them a sort of grey and dusty, Amber soon was right next to me and leveled her M30 Shotgun in the prone position. I gave a nod to her and she got up and took off running towards then next set of cover, once she reached there I got up and ran towards her.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

United Territories and States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories and States » Sat May 26, 2018 8:01 pm

The Doom Marine
The Multiverse’s Most Dangerous Game
Inkopolis

The Doom Marine fumbled with his helmet visor, with the deafening sounds of destruction becoming ever more present, he finally rid himself of the paint-like substance that had stained his visor, he looked up saw an impressive sight which froze the Doom Marine in place. The Giant Creature was bombarded with numerous attacks which actually staggered the Giant Creature. This caused the Giant Creature to lose it's domineering composure and attack whatever was in front of it. The radioactive beam that erupted from the mouth of the Giant Creature glowed onto the Doom Marine's helmet visor as it cut through numerous skyscrapers like a hot knife on butter. Somewhere in the distance he saw missiles being fired onto the Giant Creature. The Giant Creature lurched from the impact as it's scales was stained with the strange paint-like substance. The Doom Marine did not take the time to think about how missiles filled with a paint-like substance was able to harm the Giant Creature in the first place.

The missiles didn't seem to do much however, as the Giant Creature clawed the entire top section of another building, when the Doom Marine looked at the Mage, she was seeing something he didn't. The Doom Marine saw little bits of the paint-like substance he knew fell upon the Mage's blue robe. "Where did that come from", thought the Doom Marine, he looked over her head and saw strange people scurrying upon the rooftops. The Doom Marine's concentration was broken when the Mage turned to the Doom Marine, telling him about a plan to freeze the Giant Creature, she elaborated to the Doom Marine about the significance of the spell and how it would take a great quantity of energy from herself. The Doom Marine feared for the safety of the Mage, but the resolve in her eyes told him otherwise.

As the Mage readied herself for another attack, The Doom Marine looked over to the Giant Creature, the lumbering monster had began it's counter attack against whatever had attacked it in the first place. Despite the efforts of someone else's magic, the Giant Creature had no intention of destroying everything within it's path. It opened it's mouth for another burst of Radioactive energy, the Doom Marine ducked down for impact..

Strangely, no such attack had ever came, once again loud dripping sounds came from the vicinity of the Giant Creature. There was a helicopter that had hit the Giant Creature right in it's mouth. The Helicopter fired a volley of paint-like substance at the Creature. The dull green-grey color combination of the Giant Creature's scales were colored into a synthesis of lime green and magenta.

The Doom Marine heard the someone calling out from the farther areas of the alleyway. Both he and the Mage turned to see a group of strange characters entering the alleyway. Out of the group, the Doom Marine focused on a Woman whom was wearing a tight blue suit, "This must be the ringleader", thought the Doom Marine. She called out to someone and three kids followed suit. The Doom Marine's eyes widen underneath his helmet, he couldn't believe that this motley bunch was able to bring so much trouble towards the Giant Creature. The Doom Marine let out a muffled grunt to The Mage, and looked over to the Leader(Samus). The Doom Marine cautiously raised his hand in an attempt at a friendly gesture. Perhaps he had found his fighting chance.
Please be nice and refer this country as "America", or "United States" when in IC.

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007

Postby Brusia » Sat May 26, 2018 8:47 pm

The Shape of the Nightmare to Come
Jedi Master Martius Shan, Fleet Admiral Nalora, and Marshal Commander Maverick
Hyperspace

The Bridge of the Victory was quiet enough to hear a pin drop as the flagship of the Fifth Fleet hurtled towards Coruscant alongside the scores of other accompanying vessels to relieve the besieged Republic capital. All those aboard knew well that the outcome of this battle could potentially decide the war and the fate of the Republic, and that everything they'd fought for and accomplished thus far now hung in the balance. Fleet Admiral Nalora leaned forward in the Captain's chair, holding her chin in her hand as she ran through numerous potential battle scenarios in her head while her immediate superior, Senior Jedi General Martius Shan, meditated a short distance away next to the large viewport at the front of the Bridge.

Reaching out with the Force, the Jedi Master attempted to use Farsight to gain some insight into potential enemy positions and maneuvers at their destination, but was suddenly overcome by a sense of grave danger. Immediately, he opened his eyes and darted up to inform Nalora of what he sensed, but before he even had the chance to speak the ship suddenly shook violently. Thrown out of her thoughts, Nalora grabbed on tight to the armrests on her chair, and looking up at the Jedi could tell by the look on his face that whatever was happening wasn't good. The ship began to shake again and the Admiral shouted: "Brace!" before another violent ripple, like crashing into a wave, again struck the vessel sending those clone officers who couldn't get a firm grasp on anything near them flying to the floor.

As the ship leveled off, the blue tunnel of hyperspace suddenly disappeared; replaced by the plain black of normal space. As Martius helped up a nearby clone officer who had the misfortune of being thrown into the viewport, Nalora shot up from her chair and ordered: "Report!" A few moments passed as the some of the clones picked themselves up off the floor and returned to their stations, before one of the officers was able to reply: "All ships are reporting in ma'am; no damages are reported but a few dozen men were injured by the turbulence." Nalora nodded in acknowledgement then asked: "What's our current position?" The ship's navigator inputted a few commands, then with a confused face inputted them again before stating: "I...I don't know ma'am; wherever we are it's not listed in any of the star-charts in the ship's databanks."

Martius looked down and closed his eyes for a moment to better sense his surroundings through the Force. What he sensed was...troubling to say the least, and after approaching Nalora he informed her: "Something's wrong here, the Living Force is weaker than it should be; much weaker, and I can sense great pain and suffering." Concerned over what he sensed, he also reached out to his former Padawan and was glad at least to detect that she was alright. Meanwhile the Chiss let out an audible sigh and replied: "Well that's comforting" before Maverick peered out the viewport and stated: "Uh, General, Admiral, you might want to take a look at this..."

The pair looked at each other then approached the Clone Commander who pointed to a flash of lights in the distance and stated: "There, see that?"

"Battle signs, and a large battle by the looks of it..." Nalora replied "It seems we're not alone here." Turning back to the clone officers, she asked: "Are we picking up anything on scans?"

"Negative ma'am, there appears to be some sort of massive deflector screen nearby that's interfering with our sensors; we're attempting to compensate now, but it may take some time."

Figuring it was best to get answers as soon as possible, Martius turned to the communications officer and ordered: "Prepare to broadcast a message on an open channel, hopefully someone nearby will be willing to shed some light on where exactly we are and what's going on here."

Nalora nodded in agreement as the comm officer pressed a few buttons and replied: "Channel open sir."

Approaching the holoprojector, Martius stated: "This is Jedi Master Martius Shan to anyone who can receive this message: we have been thrown out of hyperspace by an unknown cause and are unfamiliar with this system; any information on our whereabouts that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, and may the Force be with you."
Last edited by Brusia on Sat May 26, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Sun May 27, 2018 5:10 am

Rise of the Masked Man | Avarice

Audrey smiled, and clapped her hands. Yes! Wright and the police department could help her find Valerian's parents! Granted, he'd probably be pretty annoyed about how many pieces they'd been chewed into, but hey; parents are parents. Although maybe he wasn't mad so much because he got his parents taken, but rather, that his parents died. Eh, it was just a theory.

"Yes! It'll probably take a while, so we should probably get started right now."

She proceeded to unhinge her jaw, a few fingers poking through the back of her mouth. But, at the last moment, she realised that maybe she shouldn't gross out her lawyer even more. She pulled it back in. After all, nobody could prove she killed all those other people, right?

"Oh, err, nevermind. In fact, I'm kind of worried that Valerian might just be even angrier if we gave him his parents back. Dunno why, but apparently chewing something up makes it way less valuable. And as for the nuclear detonation, well, the world was obviously trying to stop me. You know, after I depopulated half a continent. So they armed a whole bunch of nuclear missiles and fired the entire global stock at my position. I've got to say, it was pretty exciting in retrospect. I say in retrospect because back then I hadn't learned how to be excited."

Jenny knocked on the window. Yes! A knock, an acknowledgement! Was she here with food? Dead food, Avarice meant. Living food was banned here. She understood. After all, if you were food, wouldn't you want to make yourself as tasteless and catastrophically dangerous as possible? Yes you would.

"Hello there, Officer Jenny. Is it time for my case? Please, do come in. No need to hide behind a glass door, I'm a perfectly harmless violent genocidal criminal suspect."

Grand Adventure | Tone

A city? Well, that was a bit of a stretch. It looked more like a metropolis of glass and silver, vibrant and grand. Every little detail, sparkling with opulence. He knew a society when he saw one. And those... Sontarans. They were a superior race, by any metric. Space faring starships? Their purported specialisation in warfare? Frankly, they seemed every bit as worth saving as these Wakandans. Then again, The Wanderer hadn't failed them yet, in any literal aspect. So he took his violin, and began playing the strings, his bow quivering at speeds incomprehensible to the eye. A shriek spread out, too high for normal people to hear. The fires dimmed, the wounded found themselves unable to die by any means. He looked toward the rest of the entourage with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, now seems as good a time as any to get out there, and save a few entirely mundane lives. Come on then. No time to waste, now is there? That's a rhetorical question. Of course there's time to waste. But not right now. Right now, we're saving people from very messy incendiary deaths."

With that said, he turned around, and strode into the city.

Secrets of the Raven | Jacquelyn

The book was utter gibberish. Half of it depended on the reader knowing a whole lot about... What the fuck was this now, "Arcane Ultramethodology"? And that didn't even begin to explain "Pseudological Hephaestan Studies". If she didn't know better, Jacquelyn would've assumed this entire thing was utter bogus. But it was so long, and so detailed. She put it down for a moment to nurse her head. God, what a fucking day. Coming into existence, getting latched onto by some character she was meant to 'fall in love with'. She was utterly fed up. So fed up that she was fucking obese. A stellar mass of fed-up. A goddamn black hole of being-done-with-your-shit.

Oh. And there it was. The straw on the camel's back. Some guy, lighting up a pot of weed or something. And that anime girl, sitting down next to her. It took a moment for Jack to realise she was talking to her. She looked over. God, that friendly face, those politely concerned eyes. She took a deep breath. Being nice for a few minutes would probably do her some good. Or at least, make her seem like less of a non-stop douchebag.

"Oh, hi, Sayaka. Ha... Remembered your name. I don't do that with most people, honestly. Been a reclusive fuckup for as long as I can remember."

She sniffed the air. Those fumes coming from that Ryder fellow were pretty good, actually. And by 'pretty good' she meant 'pretty good at giving someone cancer'. Jacquelyn took a moment to clear her mind, take a deep breath of that thick leafy smog. Her ribs were better, the blood was all gone, all thanks to this girl. For a moment, she forgot about the authors, about all the shit she'd gone through. At least there was someone who wasn't a potential love interest treating her with kindness; even if just to be polite.

"What happened? A spiderthing happened is what. Spied on us, tried to get some info. Chased after it, overshot, fell off a roof and broke half my body. Oh, and I guess I burned down a building too. That Lizzy's a fucking badass, you know? And not the good kind, the... Dickish, prick kind of badass. A bitch, basically. Took me out the back of an alley and beat the shit out of me. That's what broke my jaw. And look, if you're trying to make conversation, I'm... Not the best person to be asking. Like, for anything. Well, maybe I'm the best microwave in the building. Got any hot pockets you need reheated, I'm your gal. But other than that, I'm just kinda... Not worth anybody's time, to be honest."

Secrets of the Raven | Kyle

"Authors, huh? I don't know anything about them. Only that they're messing with Jack, and maybe with us too. I'm... Worried for her, you know? She seems deluded. If things don't change, she might get hurt. She might hurt someone else. I just don't know what's going on with her. What's going on overall! One moment, we're fighting Sterling, and then we kill him, and I see her, walking into his machine, and I just... Don't think. I run after her, and then we're here, and she just starts screaming about being fake."

He looked down at the table, staring at the lacquered finish. Why couldn't things be simple? Adventuring together, fighting against a regime. Now it was just, well; dealing with his crazy girlfriend's emotional problems and his own insecurities. He took a sidelong glance at Elizabeth, noting the rapidly expanding posse around her. He spoke quietly for his next statement, hoping that nobody but Lizzy heard him.

"You don't think she's insane right? I don't know, but... That device, whatever it did to her... Whatever it might've told her, it's tearing her up. And considering what she's been like before, she might... Well she might do something regrettable, is all I'm saying."

Respite | Julyan

Honestly, if anybody has asked him earlier that day if he wanted a whitesuit, Julyan would have said 'hell no'. They were deathtraps. A twitch could send your arm through a wall, a wrong move could twist you into a ball of broken bones and regret. But right now, in this crazy world, he really saw no other option than to ask for the heaviest armaments possible. He stepped into the suit, feeling its warm and unfamiliar motors closing around his body. He clenched his fist, feeling ten tons of force clutched in the palm of his hand.

"So, then, everyone. Once we're all settled, we can either head out there and try taking on those machines again, or we can stick around here. This world seems dreary and dangerous. Like a game designed for us to play. Going along with the script might be our only option here. What do you two think?"

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Sun May 27, 2018 9:05 am

Respite
What Shall it Be?

Three raw eyes is what the Skeleton would pull out from his stand. These eyes would still be twitching, its retina still moving about, looking around. “Take these eyes with you. Eat one if you are wounded,” the Parrot says bluntly. The Skeleton would throw a extra raw eye towards Jacket for his wounds, along with his requested Hawaiian War Kit. All the coins has been spent by our brand of misfits. Then a small hammer would be placed on the wooden counter by the Skeleton as it points to the statue of God and Jesus. “Break the statue and you shall arrive at the E.Y.E Facility, a place where the last of 'humanity' lives. Husks of their former self, unable to close their eyes for good. I shall meet you there shortly,” the Skeleton says for the first time that the group has heard, its voice deep in tone but unrecognizable. “Or you could continue to walk in this realm,” the Parrot adds as a door would appear at the end of the church. “The choice is yours,” both of the supernatural entities says in unison.
Last edited by The Empire of Tau on Sun May 27, 2018 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Mon May 28, 2018 2:35 am

Secrets of the Raven, Sayaka Miki
The Drinking Crow, Elizabeth's Room

Menschenfleisch wrote:"Oh, hi, Sayaka. Ha... Remembered your name. I don't do that with most people, honestly. Been a reclusive fuckup for as long as I can remember."

"What happened? A spiderthing happened is what. Spied on us, tried to get some info. Chased after it, overshot, fell off a roof and broke half my body. Oh, and I guess I burned down a building too. That Lizzy's a fucking badass, you know? And not the good kind, the... Dickish, prick kind of badass. A bitch, basically. Took me out the back of an alley and beat the shit out of me. That's what broke my jaw. And look, if you're trying to make conversation, I'm... Not the best person to be asking. Like, for anything. Well, maybe I'm the best microwave in the building. Got any hot pockets you need reheated, I'm your gal. But other than that, I'm just kinda... Not worth anybody's time, to be honest."

Normally, language like that wasn't permissible, but considering the circumstances, Sayaka let it slide as Jackie talked, smiling a bit when the woman called her by name. There was a time and place for everything after all, and considering the circumstances, a bit of foul language wasn't going to kill anyone. Besides, it was pretty clear that the woman who would almost be old enough to be her mom was venting.

It felt weird, to be honest. Having a grown woman talk to her like that. Still, Sayaka kept at it as she listened, lips tugging ever so slightly downwards as she heard about the burnt building. Then her expression turned into a full-blown frown when she learned that Liz was responsible for Jackie's injuries. She wasn't a sheltered city girl, she knew that adults fight often even if her own parents didn't. Sure, Jackie was kind of a nutter, but that didn't mean she deliberately set fire to the building! An accident didn't warrant such a severe punishment! "Liz went too far." Sayaka spoke, brows furrowed and voice teetering at the edge of rage. She was going to have a talk with Ms. Detective about this, whether she liked it or not!

Stupid stupid Sayaka, why didn't I go with them?!

Because she was too busy wallowing in her own frustration.

The girl sighed, one hand massaging her forehead as she looked to the ceiling, inhaling then exhaling the air from her lungs, and along with them, whatever anger she was feeling. Jackie was in a bit of a lump, and the Magical Girl very much did not like the sight of it, so she resolved to take a gamble and help. "Look, Jackie, I know we got off the wrong foot, but I'm with you on this one, so how about we start over?" The girl stood, expression calm as she straightened her own skirt before extending a hand towards Jackie. "Sayaka Miki, it's a pleasure to meet you." This was how all the adults did it, right? Kind of?

Actually, now that she was standing there with the clock ticking, Sayaka felt like an absolute idiot.

- Flukes

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse