NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage Through the Multiverse (Ended) [OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Arc Name: Humanity’s Struggle
Moderator: Me, your man, the Greater Good.
Genre: Lots of action.
Summary: The Lambda Homefront continues humanity’s struggle against the Universal Union as their leader, Gordon Freeman, brokers a deal with the Gman. The Universal Union on Earth is at a breaking point as rebellions being to pop up at every turning point. War has engulfed the alright destroyed landscape of Earth, turning it into a hellish landscape of bodies and war equipment. The Second Battle of City 17 has begun as the Lambda Homefront pushes onward to capture the remaining parts of the city and to stop the repairment of the gate that connects Earth to the wider UU. If the UU repairs said gate, it would be all over for humanity as the UU pours in ungodly amounts of troops to quell the rebels. If the gate is stopped, there is hope for humanity’s struggle.

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Korhal IVV wrote:Name: The Terran Federation (Universe C-137)

Everything seems to be in order, Accepted.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:55 am

You might have skipped over this, not sure, so posting again.
Name: Banjo; Kazooie
Origin: Banjo-Kazooie universe
Age: Games don't exactly say, going with 20 for both of them
Species: Honey Bear; Breegull
Appearance: Image (Hi Mumbo)
Powers & Abilities: (They have a lot of moves between the two games but I'm only listing the ones to be used here)
Grenade Eggs, Blue Eggs, Fire Eggs, Ice Eggs, and Clockwork Kazooie eggs- these eggs are used by Kazooie throughout mainly the second game- fire eggs shoot fire, ice eggs shoot ice, grenade eggs explode once they hit something, blue eggs are just normal eggs, and Clockwork eggs are tiny metal birds that can jump and explode at a certain point
Note: Due to game physics and stuff, the Grenade and Clockwork eggs will not be used, if at all, during this RP.
Talon-Trot- this move allows Kazooie to cross basically any surface, whether it be water, sand, or whatever else- without any problems
The Wonder-wing grants invincibility for a short period of time (will not be used that often)
The Talon Torpedo allows Kazooie to blow stuff up underwater (cool huh?)
Weaknesses:
Besides the obvious game weaknesses (which don't apply here), the two seems to be naive to various things during their adventures and thus the two find themselves in various situations. Fortunately, both Banjo and Kazooie escape from these situations mostly unscathed. Another weakness is Kazooie's sass. Seriously. If she has anything to say about someone, she'll say it, regardless of the consequences. Which, most of the time, ends up with whoever the insult was directed to getting PO'd. not fun.
Attack Potency:This varies with each attack/move that is used, for instance, fire and ice eggs can burn/freeze things, grenade eggs can blow things up. I'd say the nearest level is Athlete for most moves and Wall for some (those won't be used, obviously)
Speed:varies with each move being used
Lifting Strength:Normal
Striking Strength:Normal
Durability:Normal
Stamina: Banjo can't move very fast on his own but with the help of Kazooie, the two can cross distances fairly quickly
Range: Varies significantly with each move the two use (ex-eggs go pretty far, most moves are very close range)
Intelligence: Not sure on this one, actually. They do seem to be pretty intelligent but other times they're very naive about things.
Equipment on Hand: none
Brief Bio/History*: In Banjo-Kazooie, the two have to save Banjo's younger sister, Tootie, from the evil witch, Gruntilda. Both bear and bird climb Grunty's tower, unlocking various worlds that the two travel to and learn moves that help them ultimately send Grunty packing...At least for two years.
In Banjo-Tooie, Grunty returns with the help of her two other evil sisters, Mingella and Blobbelda. Once freed from her rock prison, Grunty goes on a killing spree with a gigantic cannon death ray known as the "Big-O-Blaster" (B.O.B.). Several key characters are killed during the game and the bear and bird once again set out to stop the witch in her tracks. Well, at least until a certain portal shows up, that is....
I am banning Nuts and Bolts from existence for this RP.
Brief Personality Description*: Kazooie is the figure of sass. She has something to say about everyone, regardless if it's appropriate or not. "I know where I'd like to stick that..." Regardless of her attitude, Kazooie can be great to hang out with once you get to know her.
Banjo is the one who usually has to deal with Kazooie's attitude and sass, but fortunately everyone seems to deal with her just fine. He's eager to help whoever needs it and is easy to get along with.
Other stuff- the two will be together mostly but will occasionally split up to preform different tasks
*Optional, but recommended
Note: We use VSBW stats. The links to the VSBW summary of information for each stat are given in the application.
Last edited by Skylus on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 am

Arc Name: The Shape of the Nightmare to Come
Moderator: Meeeeeee
Genre: Sci-fi, action, grimdark
Summary: As the multiverse convulses and writhes, the univerese wherein the esteemed Terran Federation and its fellow nations are located is invaded by a ravenous horde(by horde, they are so many of them that their swarm is literally the size of a hundred galaxies) of dimensional monsters. The universe is drenched in blood as a billion galaxies are invaded and their inhabitants are wiped out. As life seems to fade away, there is only one last bastion of of hope: The Local Group. Here, all who survived have gathered. The ethereal godlike beings known only as the Asgardians leads the last remnants of uncorrupted life in this reality. As a hundred quadrillion hearts beat in unison, the question remains. Will they survive, or will they all die?
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:54 am

The Empire of Tau wrote:
Arc Name: Humanity’s Struggle
Genre: Lots of action.
Summary: The Lambda Homefront continues humanity’s struggle against the Universal Union as their leader, Gordon Freeman, brokers a deal with the Gman. The Universal Union on Earth is at a breaking point as rebellions being to pop up at every turning point. War has engulfed the alright destroyed landscape of Earth, turning it into a hellish landscape of bodies and war equipment. The Second Battle of City 17 has begun as the Lambda Homefront pushes onward to capture the remaining parts of the city and to stop the repairment of the gate that connects Earth to the wider UU. If the UU repairs said gate, it would be all over for humanity as the UU pours in ungodly amounts of troops to quell the rebels. If the gate is stopped, there is hope for humanity’s struggle.

Korhal IVV wrote:
Arc Name: The Shape of the Nightmare to Come
Moderator: Meeeeeee
Genre: Sci-fi, action, grimdark
Summary: As the multiverse convulses and writhes, the univerese wherein the esteemed Terran Federation and its fellow nations are located is invaded by a ravenous horde(by horde, they are so many of them that their swarm is literally the size of a hundred galaxies) of dimensional monsters. The universe is drenched in blood as a billion galaxies are invaded and their inhabitants are wiped out. As life seems to fade away, there is only one last bastion of of hope: The Local Group. Here, all who survived have gathered. The ethereal godlike beings known only as the Asgardians leads the last remnants of uncorrupted life in this reality. As a hundred quadrillion hearts beat in unison, the question remains. Will they survive, or will they all die?

Well, I'm definitely interested in both. I'd app for them if I wasn't already struggling to keep up with 3 Arcs.

Unless the other Co-Ops say otherwise, Accepted.
Skylus wrote:Name: Banjo; Kazooie
Origin: Banjo-Kazooie universe

I'm honestly having a very hard time thinking of how they'd fit into any of the Arcs, but that's not for me to decide. I will say however, that if we accept this app, you'll be controlling a total of 4 Characters. I'm not sure you can keep the quality of your posts up if we accept, so unless the others say otherwise, I'll have to Reject the app.

- Flukes

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 am

I can keep my quality of posts up. Trust me.
Or not.

I'd think they'd fit in the Wanderer arc. Maybe.
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Galactic Collectivist States wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
Name: Snail Bob
Origin: Snail Bob series
Age: Older than the Multiverse, younger than his grandfather
Species: Snail
Appearance: Look it up
Powers & Abilities:
Universe Manipulation: Snail Bob can manipulate anything and even change the laws of physics, as shown when he goes left instead of right in one level, despite him not usually doing that.
Plot manipulation: Snail Bob can change any aspects of the plot to suit his needs, regardless of if he has permission to.
Seduction: Snail Bob is extremely sexy and men and women alike love him.
Shell: Snail Bob’s shell is impenetrable and can even survive the destruction of the multiverse and completely negate hax.
Weaknesses: Not being accepted
Attack Potency:
Speed: As Snail Bob can manipulate the universe to suit his travel needs, “speed” is irrelevant to him.
Lifting Strength: No need for strength, he’s so attractive even inanimate objects will do what he wants them to.
Striking Strength: Hyperversal+, even our pathetic God cowers before him Durability: Irrelvant, nothing can harm Snail Bob even if its power is truly infinite
Stamina: Infinite
Range: Infinite, can even kill real people who insult him and say this app is a joke
Intelligence: He knows everything, even your browser history you sick fuck
Equipment on Hand: Everything
Brief Bio/History*: Snail Bob was born before the multivere even existed, and got to see his grandfather create the universe by fucking an infinitely dense particle. He then trained with his best friend Bernie Sanders in the Art of Nazbern, and even surpassed his master who now serves him. He then spent his time fucking all the hot ladies and smoking weed because he’s really cool, then he liberated all the multiverses from the evil capitalists with the help of Comrade Jeb, who made all the evil bourgeiouse clap. He then went to the real world to help Stalin kill millions of people and deport the rest to Siberia (they deserved it, anything else is kulak lies) and then drank some beer with him.
Right now, Snail Bob is on a quest to see his grandfather (he appears just before the events of Snail Bob 2 start) to see him on his birthday and is going on a multiverse adventure to meet new bitches and look cool. If any of this seems illogical fuck you Snail Bob works in mysterious ways.
Brief Personality Description*:
Snail Bob is really cool and likes to hang out with everyone and they all think he’s cool. He hates Sonic who says drugs are for dorks, fuck off Sonic you fucking normie. Snail Bob seems cold at first but he’s even cooler once you get to know him and will fight to protect himself and his friends. He once killed a guy who didn’t give him his buffalo sauce at McDonald’s.

New app for a character from Coolmathgames.com pls no hate or i ban

This is almost on par with the whole "Minion RP" thing Traansval did.

damn throwbacc.

the rp that could be
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:43 pm

Today marks the foundation of the Empire of Trebizond by my boy Alexios Komnenos. Hooyah. Speaking of the Empire, I'll post for Scrappy in ToT tommorow.

Oh, and my apologies for the poor quality on Theo's post, Mund. I'll try to make my next post for your arc better.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Galactic Collectivist States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Collectivist States » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:44 pm

The Palmetto wrote:Today marks the foundation of the Empire of Trebizond by my boy Alexios Komnenos. Hooyah. Speaking of the Empire, I'll post for Scrappy in ToT tommorow.

Oh, and my apologies for the poor quality on Theo's post, Mund. I'll try to make my next post for your arc better.

0/10 not enough Stalin time for gulag /s
Civilization Stats
Technological Tier: 9+
Magic Level: 0-8 (?)
Empire Influence Type: 10
Пан Универсала Колективисма Республико | Pan Universal Collectivist Republic
IC YEAR: 3280 CE / Year 730 Post-Revolution

A collective regime of peace and love - levels of freedom and oppression will vary
Centrally planned AI economies and near post-scarcity combined with Soviet-era politics and aesthetic

UNIVERSAL TRUTH Central Committee announces that 10% economic growth has been achieved in 96 sectors this quarter | Atheism rates in core territories at 99.999999%, says Central Committee | 20,000 ships added to the new 194th Army group | Single StateSec Battlecruiser wipes out 200 pirate vessels

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Alright, who wants to join my arc? I need people to make roster.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Arc Name - The Heroes of Gaia and Beyond
Moderator: Skylus
Summary - Arc starts during the attack on Clerya. A portal opens up in the King's chamber while Zidane and his friends are fighting Beatrix. After this, a huge commotion occurs with those who come from the portal agreeing to help Zidane and his friends fight Beatrix. Afterwards, everyone escapes on Brahne's airship and, after rescuing Garnet, everyone finally has a chance to talk. Upon learning what world they are on and that the whole world in caught in a civil war, those who came through the portal decide to help fight Brahne and Kuja. But then things begin to get even more crazy as other worlds from the FF series collide with Gaia. It's a race of time to save all the worlds before it's too late.
Genre - Very combat heavy - It's FF9, after all - other games will come later on. (FF7 BABY!)
Extra - ALL Final Fantasy players welcome. If you wanna make an app for your fav character, go and get them accepted ASAP.
Hey, since the Multiverse is tearing apart, it's only fair that the different FF worlds "collide" together, right?
ALSO: I have to set this up first. I shall let those who want to join know when they can enter Gaia.
(If you want, you can enter Gaia as soon as I post but it's gonna be crazy for a bit, so you might want to hold off. Your choice.)
I SHALL BE USING THE FF9 CHARACTERS AS NPCS ONLY. ANYONE CAN INTERACT WITH THEM IF THEY CHOSE TO DO SO.
FF 1 -
The Light Warriors

FF 2 -
Firion, Maria, Guy and Leon

FF 3 -
Luneth, Arc, Refia, and Ingus

FF 4 -
Cecil, Rydia, Kain, Rosa, Tellah, Edward, Master Yang, Palom, Porom, and Fuyosa

FF 5 -
Bartz, Lenna, Gaulf, Faris, and Krile

FF 6 - CONTROLLED BY MUNDEO
Terra, Locke, Celes, Edgar, Sabin, Cyan, Shadow, Setzer, Relm, Strago, Gau, Mog, Gogo, and Umaro

FF 7 -
Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Cid, Cait, Barret, Red XIII, Vincent, and Yuffie

FF 8 -
Squall, Rinoa, Zell, Quistis, Irvine, and Selphine

FF 9 - CONTROLLED BY ME
Zidane, Steiner, Freya, Garnet (Dagger), Quina, Vivi, Eiko, and Amarant

FF 10 -
Tidus, Yuna, Lulu, Auron, Wakka, Rikku, and Kimahri

FF 12 -
Vaan, Ashe, Penelo, Fran, Basch, and Balthier

FF 13 -
Lightning, Hope, Snow, Yun, Dia, and Sazh

FF 15 -
Noctis, Ignis, Lunafreya, Gladiolus, Prompto

ALL side characters can be RPed as well as all the villains. From each game, respectfully. Pick your game and lets go.
Last edited by Skylus on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Skylus wrote:
Arc Name - The Heroes of Gaia and Beyond
Moderator: Skylus
Summary - Arc starts during the attack on Clerya. A portal opens up in the King's chamber while Zidane and his friends are fighting Beatrix. After this, a huge commotion occurs with those who come from the portal agreeing to help Zidane and his friends fight Beatrix. Afterwards, everyone escapes on Brahne's airship and, after rescuing Garnet, everyone finally has a chance to talk. Upon learning what world they are on and that the whole world in caught in a civil war, those who came through the portal decide to help fight Brahne and Kuja. But then things begin to get even more crazy as other worlds from the FF series collide with Gaia. It's a race of time to save all the worlds before it's too late.
Genre - Very combat heavy - It's FF9, after all - other games will come later on. (FF7 BABY!)
Extra - ALL Final Fantasy players welcome. If you wanna make an app for your fav character, go and get them accepted ASAP.
Hey, since the Multiverse is tearing apart, it's only fair that the different FF worlds "collide" together, right?
ALSO: I have to set this up first. I shall let those who want to join know when they can enter Gaia.
(If you want, you can enter Gaia as soon as I post but it's gonna be crazy for a bit, so you might want to hold off. Your choice.)
I SHALL BE USING THE FF9 CHARACTERS AS NPCS ONLY. ANYONE CAN INTERACT WITH THEM IF THEY CHOSE TO DO SO.
FF 1 -
The Light Warriors

FF 2 -
Firion, Maria, Guy and Leon

FF 3 -
Luneth, Arc, Refia, and Ingus

FF 4 -
Cecil, Rydia, Kain, Rosa, Tellah, Edward, Master Yang, Palom, Porom, and Fuyosa

FF 5 -
Bartz, Lenna, Gaulf, Faris, and Krile

FF 6 -
Terra, Locke, Celes, Edgar, Sabin, Cyan, Shadow, Setzer, Relm, Strago, Gau, Mog, Gogo, and Umaro

FF 7 -
Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Cid, Cait, Barret, Red XIII, Vincent, and Yuffie

FF 8 -
Squall, Rinoa, Zell, Quistis, Irvine, and Selphine

FF 9 -
Zidane, Steiner, Freya, Garnet (Dagger), Quina, Vivi, Eiko, and Amarant

FF 10 -
Tidus, Yuna, Lulu, Auron, Wakka, Rikku, and Kimahri

FF 12 -
Vaan, Ashe, Penelo, Fran, Basch, and Balthier

FF 13 -
Lightning, Hope, Snow, Yun, Dia, and Sazh

FF 15 -
Noctis, Ignis, Lunafreya, Gladiolus, Prompto

If someone takes the FF 15 cast can they also control Cor and Aranea?

Accepted

But the month ban is still in effect which really means little considering it is just one of many arcs on hold due to the other arcs now open.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Yes. I'l also add that whoever controls each faction/game also controls all the villains from said game
EDIT: Added
Last edited by Skylus on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Name: Phoenix Wright
Origin: Ace Attorney
Species: Human
Appearance: This
Powers & Abilities: Skilled Lawyer, superhuman durability, Mind Manipulation with Maya´s Magatama. | Weapon Mastery , Hacking , Poison Manipulation , Data Manipulation
Weaknesses: He doesn't has any combat training nor experience, is a butt monkey in his own world, and his luck can also get him into trouble while also getting him out of it
Attack Potency: Wall Level
Speed: Hyperuniversal Regular Human | Superhuman
Lifting Strength: Regular Human
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Wall level
Stamina: Peak Human
Range: Standard melee range | Unknown with MC Bomber
Intelligence: Extremely high
Equipment on Hand: Attorney´s Badge, Maya´s Magatama
Brief Bio/History*:
Brief Personality Description*:
Note: We use VSBW stats. The links to the VSBW summary of information for each stat are given in the application.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Arc Name: Respite
Genre: Horror-themed bosses to fight.
Summary: You arrive in a dead town, filled with corpses and a intangible eerie silence. In the distance, you see a massive stone castle that lays behind a setting moon. That castle, it must have the way out of this hellish nightmare. Yet, you feel that your path is blocked by horrific creatures of mythical legend. For now, you proceed on....

Going to do a test run of gm'ing on this arc before I do my bigger "Humanity’s Struggle" arc.
Last edited by The Empire of Tau on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Name: Azrael
Origin: Konnyverse/The Bible
Gender: sexless due to being an angel, identifies as female
Species: Angel
Appearance: A short, seemingly petite girl standing at five feet, Azrael has cool, dark skin and large brown eyes. Her hair is done in red and black box braids which come to her waist, and the top of it is tied in a scrunchie. She wears a shortened version of a Herrero dress and ankle boots. Azrael has owl wings.
Powers & Abilities: Azrael is proficient with her weapon, Āti'kī, or "Reaper", a long spear that can morph into a scythe. She utilizes the spear form for faster combat and the scythe for landing heavy blows. Azrael can use Atiki as a transport system, riding it like a surfboard. Azrael has superhuman speed as well as stealth, being able to sneak up on opponents without making a sound or being noticed. Atiki has the ability to separate souls from the body in order to initiate its journey to the afterlife. Being an angel, Azrael also has a fair amount of durability, making her difficult to kill, even though compared to other angels she is a glass cannon. She was gifted with something called the Eagle's Eye, an ability that allows her to locate any target she decides to focus on.
Weaknesses: Azrael is a glass cannon and a fragile speedster, having much less durability than powerhouses such as Michael or Barachiel. A hit from one of Miranda's hand to hand attacks would be enough to injure her and put her out of a fight, although not kill her. Azrael can have a hard time fighting opponents who match her speed since it's the main thing she relies on as a combat advantage and if said opponent can attack hard enough she will be easy to defeat. Her Eagle's Eye also has its limits. She at least needs the target's name and death date to track them down and if she doesn't have those then her Eagle's Eye is useless.
Attack Potency:Small Building level
Speed:Transonic (Mach1.0)
Lifting Strength:Normal Human
Striking Strength:Room Class
Durability:Normal Human
Stamina: She has good stamina and can go at top speed for quite a long time.
Range: 10ft
Intelligence: Azrael is quite intelligent and wise due to her age.
Equipment on Hand: Atiki.
Brief Bio/History*: Azrael grows tired of everyone being scared of her for being an angel of death and so decides to switch jobs.
Brief Personality Description*: Dutiful, calm and coolheaded but dissatisfied with her current situation. She wants to make friends with humans.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Skylus
Negotiator

To be used later on (much later)

Postby Skylus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:14 am

Name: The Loftwing Brigade
Origin: Hyrule (Ancient-around 10 years after OoT)
Number of Members: Knights: 50
Guards: 20
Honor Guard: 15
Generals: 5
White Knight (the most honored position): Sir Lincoln
Infantry: ranges from 10,000 to 25,000 men
Notable Members: Harold Teash- the oldest current member of the Brigade still living. He is now retired but sometimes appears at ceremonies and meetings for advice.
Lincoln- the Hero of Time returned to Hyrule after a long absence and became the White Knight not long after. For 5 years he's held this position and has overseen many battles despite his young age.
Greada Dalsa- A Goron who joined the Brigade not too long ago and has already become renowned for her strength in battle
Zesar Freands- A Zora who has been with the Brigade for 30 years. He is respected by all royalty for his calmness during battles and the sacrifices he has made.
Zelda- The Queen never really sees battle but she does command her men and fellow royals extremely well. She, along with the elder Brigade members, plan each battle in Hyrule Castle every so often.
Description of Faction's Tech, Powers, & Abilities: Each member of royalty that owns land around Hyrule has around 5,000 men of varying descriptions at his or her disposal. Descriptions include: archers, healers, swordsmen, animal trainers, artillery workers, potion masters (warlocks)
Each member also has a fleet of around 20 ships of various styles. These are not used that often, but when used, the combined fleet is a force to be reckoned with.
Each King or or royalty has many horses/other beasts at their disposal. Hyrule has become known for capturing Lizardfos and riding them into battle.
Last edited by Skylus on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:44 am

The Empire of Tau wrote:
Summary: You arrive in a dead town, filled with corpses and a intangible eerie silence. In the distance, you see a massive stone castle that lays behind a setting moon. That castle, it must have the way out of this hellish nightmare. Yet, you feel that your path is blocked by horrific creatures of mythical legend. For now, you proceed on....

Going to do a test run of gm'ing on this arc before I do my bigger "Humanity’s Struggle" arc.

Prusselanden wrote:Name: Azrael

Both are Accepted! The only complaint I have is Azrael's stealth, is it still possible to detect her when she's sneaking?
Naval Monte wrote:Name: Phoenix Wright

Not sure if Joke App or not, but what the hell, Accepted anyways since there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.
Skylus wrote:Name: The Loftwing Brigade

Now, I'm no lore expert on Zelda, but isn't the Hero of Time a title given to Link? Why's he called Lincoln here? Gotta know first before I accept.

Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with this. You'll be using it for To Catch a King right?

- Flukes

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 am

He still has that title and also the title of White Knight.
Better example was that he was knighted when he reached the proper age.
Yeah, using them for To Catch a King
Last edited by Skylus on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:51 am

Skylus wrote:He still has that title and also the title of White Knight.

If I'm reading this right, he changed his name to Lincoln from Link when he was knighted?
Last edited by Apto on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Flukes

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 am

Apto wrote:
Skylus wrote:He still has that title and also the title of White Knight.

If I'm reading this right, he changed his name to Lincoln from Link when he was knighted?

Yes.

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:57 am

Skylus wrote:Yes.

Huh, guessing you did it to avoid confusion with the other Link you're playing? Anyways, Accepted. Added them to the list.
Last edited by Apto on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Flukes

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:59 am

Apto wrote:
Skylus wrote:Yes.

Huh, guessing you did it to avoid confusion with the other Link you're playing? Anyways, Accepted. Added them to the list.

Thanks

My idea is that Link had the option to keep the name he had but he decided to go the formal way and change it to Lincoln.
(I'm going with the idea that Link is just the shortened name of Lincoln and changed a bit and the two can be interchanged periodically)

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:57 am

Name: Alice “Ice Queen” lockheart, Master sergeant of the Imperial Guard.
Origin: Wh40K
Species: Human
Appearance:

Powers & Abilities:
Commander's for-sight: Alice has been a guard veteran since the Age of 16, giving her 11 years of combat experience (Something unheard of when the average life span of a guardsmen is roughly 40 seconds, on a good day) and the skill that has come with it, giving her much expanded thinking in tactics and strategy then your standard guardsmen.
War-bred: like many guardsmen, Alice's training built up muscle mass, Endurance, and over all strength, allowing to her (and most of her crew) to survive better in a hostile world.
Weaknesses:
Battle Scared: With 11 years of combat experience and few days for RnR, she has grown cold, distant, even slightly paranoid when out of her tank, or even off the battlefield, causing her to give off the "ice queen" vibe and attitude.
PTSD (like really, 11 years in Wh40k, every one has PTSD): Like many guardsmen that survive their first battle, Alice has a moderate case of PTSD, mostly in the form of nightmares.
Her personal Stats:
Attack Potency: 10-A (Athlete)
Speed: Athletic Human
Lifting Strength: Regular Human
Striking Strength: Human class
Durability: Human Level
Stamina: Above average, a good description would be her able to run a mile in roughly 5 minuets.
Range: With her small arms, roughly 300 meters. Her tank pushes that to just short of 3 miles.
Intelligence: Moderately above average, it takes a certain type of person to survive 11 years in the guard and not be an officer.
Equipment on Hand: Las pistol w/ 3 power packs, Vox Comm bead, combat knife, range finder/binoculars.
Brief Bio/History*: TBA IC
Brief Personality Description*: Gonna have to find out.
Last edited by Parcia on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Apto wrote:
The Empire of Tau wrote:

Prusselanden wrote:Name: Azrael

Both are Accepted! The only complaint I have is Azrael's stealth, is it still possible to detect her when she's sneaking?
Naval Monte wrote:Name: Phoenix Wright

Not sure if Joke App or not, but what the hell, Accepted anyways since there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.
Skylus wrote:Name: The Loftwing Brigade

Now, I'm no lore expert on Zelda, but isn't the Hero of Time a title given to Link? Why's he called Lincoln here? Gotta know first before I accept.

Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with this. You'll be using it for To Catch a King right?

Yes. Azrael's just super quiet and fast when sneaking up on people, like a ninja (Too fast for a human eye to see), but if someone has very keen hearing like Ignis, she can be caught. Also people who have super fast reflexes can detect her.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse