NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [OOC - Open!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When Do We Want To Move to Arc 1?

Tuesday
15%
Wednesday
No votes
Thursday
23%
Friday
31%
Saturday
31%

Total votes : 13

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Ranoria wrote:Illatsu and Valtra both need roomates, who's available?

Myself and bubbles.
Auphelia wrote:
Danceria wrote:*slithers to the edge of the hole and patiently waits for her(?) to be done*

*scampers out of her internet hole and nods*

It is done.

*lets out a low whistle.* I'll say...
*cracks every possible joint in the body*
BAKCSTORY TIME TYPING MONTAGE LET'S GO GO GADGET GOOOOOOOO!!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Danceria wrote:

Myself and bubbles.

1. Bubbles is with Rena and someone else

2. *squeaks in fear and dives back into her internet hole*
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Heimdall.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:24 pm

Danceria wrote:

Myself and bubbles.
Auphelia wrote:
*scampers out of her internet hole and nods*

It is done.

Dru with Illa sound good?

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Heimdall.

You alright rooming with Valtra?
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Danceria wrote:Myself and bubbles.

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Heimdall.

Sure.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:02 pm

Auphelia wrote:

1. Bubbles is with Rena and someone else

2. *squeaks in fear and dives back into her internet hole*

Aaaand done! Is it bad that when Bubbles was going "my name" I was going "Hi, my name is (wha?) my name is (who?) my name is Slim Shady? Cuz for whatever reason...that is what my mind decided on doing.
Ranoria wrote:

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Heimdall.

Fine by me!
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Eisen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:40 pm

The App

Name: Ero (Not to be confused with Eros)

Mythos: Greek

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: Ero is a diety of sexual passion, with some amount of power over related elements, such as love, physical appearance, and sensation. As such, he is capable of having some sort of control over people through touch, though this rarely works on Gods and such, capable of making mortals fall for him and experience something similar to taking ecstasy. He is also technically able to take on many forms that are generally physically attractive, but generally sticks to one form, which still remains very attractive, physically. The only part of himself that he is not able to change are his genitals, but that's not something people need to know about.

Mythical Origin: It was only a matter of time before Ganymede, the most beautiful of all humans, caught the attention of the goddess Aphrodite. From those two came Ero, who adopted the beauty of both in one. Ero, one of the least known of all Greek deities, often spent a great amount of time amongst mortals, with a great love for them. His beauty, it was said, surpassed all, even that if the great Cleopatra, with a rather androgynous form. It is said, that with a mere touch, Ero could put any man or women to their knees, left begging to have Eros as company. Yet Eros belonged to no one. As time went on, so Eros changed with society. Today, he remains in a rather feminine form, due to a preference for the company of men, but most definitely does not object to the presence of women.

Personality: Ero is a very teasing individual, who loves attention and company of others. He enjoys being in the spotlight, and, frankly, likes to play matchmaker with others.

Appearance:

Favorite Subject: History and Theatre

Dislikes: Bullying, bad cooking, raisin cookies

Theme Song: Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:24 am

Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been semi-absent the last two days! I was in the second round of a Chess Tournament today and I won, so I’m super-stoked because apparently now I know how to play chess! : D

Also I’ve just been busy because classes are killing me.

I’ll look at the Apps, I have another person supposedly vending for Monday. I can only accept one more App before we move forward for good, so I am waiting for Monday to see if the person Apps. If they do not make an application, I will decide based on that.

ALSO, while Zeus does not really care what you do, let me reiterate and say PLEASE KEEP ALL RPing PG-13 AND UNDER. I have been in academy RPs in which RPers almost immediately devolved into massive orgies that seemed to go-on for dozens of pages. Including BDSM. It is EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE, and pulls away from the plot. I don’t care if your characters have relationships or do whatever, but PLEASE, PLEASE keep it PG-13. Just a reminder as we move ahead.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:26 am

Luminesa wrote:ALSO, while Zeus does not really care what you do, let me reiterate and say PLEASE KEEP ALL RPing PG-13 AND UNDER. I have been in academy RPs in which RPers almost immediately devolved into massive orgies that seemed to go-on for dozens of pages. Including BDSM. It is EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE, and pulls away from the plot. I don’t care if your characters have relationships or do whatever, but PLEASE, PLEASE keep it PG-13. Just a reminder as we move ahead.
Yeah. :unsure: I do not need to see that, thank you.

Also, the mods will most likely come down on you with wrath and fire. And I will not mourn, because I will be too busy hiding in the corner trying to invent brain bleach.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:28 am

Also, reading Auphie’s last post be like:

*Wicka-wicka*

SLIM SHADY.
Last edited by Luminesa on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:31 am

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:ALSO, while Zeus does not really care what you do, let me reiterate and say PLEASE KEEP ALL RPing PG-13 AND UNDER. I have been in academy RPs in which RPers almost immediately devolved into massive orgies that seemed to go-on for dozens of pages. Including BDSM. It is EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE, and pulls away from the plot. I don’t care if your characters have relationships or do whatever, but PLEASE, PLEASE keep it PG-13. Just a reminder as we move ahead.

Also, the mods will most likely come down on you with wrath and fire. And I will not mourn, because I will be too busy hiding in the corner trying to invent brain bleach.

I already have some, if you ever need to borrow it.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:33 am

Luminesa wrote:Also, reading Charli’s last post be like:

(Image)

*Wicka-wicka*

SLIM SHADY.
I think you mean Auphelia.

Easy mistake, we are very similar.
Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Yeah. :unsure: I do not need to see that, thank you.

I already have some, if you ever need to borrow it.
Mm. I may have to.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:51 am

Charlia wrote:

Wrath and fire? No.

My Mjölban? Definitely.

Ships, romance etc. are normal in Academy RPs, but sexual activity isn't the main point. So supporting Lumi on that, I'll politely ask for you all to be careful about what you write in that department. Other than that, have fun, be polite, general rules of society.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:58 am

Charlia wrote:I think you mean Auphelia.

Easy mistake, we are very similar.

Yeah, she's crazy with a side of crazy, and I'm crazy with a side of diabolical tyranny!
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Oh dear. I do believe this might be a problem.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Uh, Charli, who else is rooming with Necra and Charlotte/Mara?
yea bro idk

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Segral wrote:Uh, Charli, who else is rooming with Necra and Charlotte/Mara?
Xolotl.

Which is a name that makes me extremely happy, because it makes me think of an axolotl, and those are the best.

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:59 pm

I don't really know who Marie's rooming with.

Bubbles would be an interesting choice, but perhaps not a very safe or advisable one. Necra seems like she'd get along with Marie, but already has two roommates.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Dru'tawus and Ilatsu are needing one more roomie...
Obligatory Quotes below

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:37 pm

S i t k a wrote:Bubbles would be an interesting choice, but perhaps not a very safe or advisable one. Necra seems like she'd get along with Marie, but already has two roommates.

Bubbles already has roomies.

#Blessed
#MurderUnderTheCoverOfNight
#PrimordialGoddess
#Eternity

SC #307

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Auphelia wrote:
S i t k a wrote:Bubbles would be an interesting choice, but perhaps not a very safe or advisable one. Necra seems like she'd get along with Marie, but already has two roommates.

#Blessed
#PrimordialGoddess
#Eternity

Aw man.

I'll have to think of another plan, I guess. I probably should have tried to work this out earlier.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:47 pm

Auphelia wrote:

#Blessed
#PrimordialGoddess
#Eternity

*narrows eyes*
There can only be one Meme God...
Obligatory Quotes below

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Danceria wrote:*narrows eyes*

DANCE OFF!!!!

*begins wildly flailing, distracting you as her Storm troopers attack*

*a trooper presses a blaster to your temple*

*they fire*

*they miss*

SC #307

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Danceria wrote:*narrows eyes*

DANCE OFF!!!!

*begins wildly flailing, distracting you as her Storm troopers attack*

*a trooper presses a blaster to your temple*

*they fire*

*they miss*

*does the "DUWAYNE!!" Barbie dance successfully as my clone troopers shoot away from you*

*all your troopers are kill*

Attempting a dance off with someone named Danceria is not exactly a smart move.

*Michael Jackson side-shuffles to the right and left*
Obligatory Quotes below

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Danceria wrote:*does the "DUWAYNE!!" Barbie dance successfully as my clone troopers shoot away from you*

*all your troopers are kill*

Attempting a dance off with someone named Danceria is not exactly a smart move.

*Michael Jackson side-shuffles to the right and left*

*does the cabbage patch*

*does the funky chicken*

*does the broken pickle*

*the crows starts cheering for her*

I'm a Sith Lord, you can't touch this!

*does the sick cow magician away from you*

SC #307

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse