NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [OOC - Open!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When Do We Want To Move to Arc 1?

Tuesday
15%
Wednesday
No votes
Thursday
23%
Friday
31%
Saturday
31%

Total votes : 13

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Lumi, not to be a bother but what do you think of my idea?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Nuridia wrote:Lumi, not to be a bother but what do you think of my idea?

Ahhhh you should make the app and lemme take a look. The idea should be fine, but I can’t really give you any meaningful feedback without an App.

My only caveat is if Lucifer himself is used as a villain later, would you be fine with him interacting with your character? This sounds silly, but I’m just thinking ahead.
Last edited by Luminesa on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Lumi, not to be a bother but what do you think of my idea?

Ahhhh you should make the app and lemme take a look. The idea should be fine, but I can’t really give you any meaningful feedback without an App.

My only caveat is if Lucifer himself is used as a villain later, would you be fine with him interacting with your character? This sounds silly, but I’m just thinking ahead.

Actually, yeah. Again, it's just an idea.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Nuridia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Ahhhh you should make the app and lemme take a look. The idea should be fine, but I can’t really give you any meaningful feedback without an App.

Actually, yeah. Again, it's just an idea.

Welp, if you make an App, make sure to post it and lemme see!
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:03 pm

The App

Name: Inanna

Mythos: Sumerian~Akkadian~Assyrian~Babylonian

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear:
Inanna is somewhat of a "jack of all trades" having the domains of fertility, sexuality, warfare, authority (political), justice, storms.....among other things.

Her primary domains are Sexuality, War, and Storms.
Her main active ablity is control of weather phenomenon, as such she has the capacity to manipulate a few elements, primarily wind, lighting/thunder, and water.

The remainder of her ablities are passive or semi-active in nature, and deal with her domains of sexuality, war, and others.

Frenzy Pheromone (semi-active): Inanna naturally emits a pheromone that mainly affects males in her vicinity causing them to be attracted to her, vulnerable to her suggestions, become aggressive/restless in general, especially towards other males. Those unaware of this or with poor mental discipline are likely to be ensnared in her web of lust and destruction. The longer one is in her presence, the more difficult it is to resist and the longer the effects take to subside once the individual is away......btw especially powerful if she manages to touch bare skin.

Plague Miasma (active ablity): this ability stems from her original domain as a vegetation-harvest deity, this spell has a venomous effect on entities that are unfortunate enough to come in contact with it, sapping their vitality and strength. Left untreated, death is a near certainty.

Mythical Origin:
Inanna is one of the Annunaki, the Royal lineage of the Sumarian Pantheon, and granddaughter of the Supreme deity, the Sky God Anu. Originally a vegatation/fertility deity, she continually conquered and claimed domains including forcefully taking some from her own grandfather and father, earning her the title "Queen of Heaven and Earth". She is feared and respected for her power and well as lusted after for her exceptional beauty, by man and deity alike.

Personality: Inanna is ultimately a flickle and free-spirit, and does what fancies her at any given moment, which may change abruptly. She is highly intelligent, impulsive, ambitious, persistent, and unrelenting once she spots something..or someone, she wishes to acquire. She is a being that seeks to always expand her power or influence whenever possible, and has a soul of deep emotions, both positive and negative...like a tempest, she is truly a force of nature. She is also very promiscuous, flamboyant, and a lover of all things beautiful..whether that be people, art, or music. Also...making her angry is a terrible idea......and good luck, she is easily offended.

Appearance:

Favorite Subject: Sex Ed, Civics/History, Biology

Dislikes: Prudes, Boredom, Waiting, Cowards, Restraint

Theme Song:
1.) https://youtu.be/U8zVyMX5tnY
2.) https://youtu.be/S5gh2iS_Ca8
Last edited by Cappuccina on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muslim, Female, Trans, Not white..... oppression points x4!!!!
"Latinx" isn't a real word. :^)
Automobile & Music fan!!! ^_^
Also, an everything 1980s fan!!!
Left/Right: -5.25
SocLib/Auth: 2.46

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Interesting App, I’ll give it a detailed look in the morning and I’ll tell you if you need to revise anything.
Last edited by Luminesa on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:31 am

So the pheromone is a specific power that stems from her sexuality, and the Plague Miasma stems from her ability as a war god. Is this correct?

Also, the pheromone. Is there a sliding scale to its effectiveness? Are more rational guys less effected than more aggressive guys?
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:38 am

Luminesa wrote:So the pheromone is a specific power that stems from her sexuality, and the Plague Miasma stems from her ability as a war god. Is this correct?

Also, the pheromone. Is there a sliding scale to its effectiveness? Are more rational guys less effected than more aggressive guys?

Yup, that how I intended it to work.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:02 am

Cappuccina wrote:
Luminesa wrote:So the pheromone is a specific power that stems from her sexuality, and the Plague Miasma stems from her ability as a war god. Is this correct?

Yup, that how I intended it to work.

Okay! I also appreciate the Bell Biv DeVoe reference.

Accepted!
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:04 am

Heh. Charlotte's relationship with this person would be... interesting.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:05 am

Charlia wrote:Heh. Charlotte's relationship with this person would be... interesting.

Their power works with guys, not with girls as far as I can tell. Charlotte should be fine.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Heh. Charlotte's relationship with this person would be... interesting.

Their power works with guys, not with girls as far as I can tell. Charlotte should be fine.
I'm fully aware of that. However, we are dealing with a goddess of fertility and sexuality, one who appears to wear very little clothing for that matter, and is in general not kid-friendly, which would make Charlotte a little--well, a lot on edge.

Also for all I'm aware she's bisexual, which could make for some interesting dynamics.

On the other hand, Charlotte would appreciate her presence if only because it draws other people's attention and thus leaves her unnoticed. Which she quite likes.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:37 am

Oh, it seems that Innana is the original name of Ishtar.

The appearance is pretty fitting then xD
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:44 am

Luminesa wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Yup, that how I intended it to work.

Okay! I also appreciate the Bell Biv DeVoe reference.

Accepted!

Lol, you're welcome. Poison was the first song to come to mind when I was drafting her app. :lol:

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Their power works with guys, not with girls as far as I can tell. Charlotte should be fine.
I'm fully aware of that. However, we are dealing with a goddess of fertility and sexuality, one who appears to wear very little clothing for that matter, and is in general not kid-friendly, which would make Charlotte a little--well, a lot on edge.

Also for all I'm aware she's bisexual, which could make for some interesting dynamics.

On the other hand, Charlotte would appreciate her presence if only because it draws other people's attention and thus leaves her unnoticed. Which she quite likes.

You'd be correct in assuming her bisexuality, as a goddess of sexuality, I'd be unbecoming of her to not extend her affections to fellow womenfolk. :p

Lumie, I'll try making my opening post tonight.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:51 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Oh, it seems that Innana is the original name of Ishtar.

The appearance is pretty fitting then xD

Yup, Inanna-Ishhtar is my favorite mythological deity, and the Fate series by TYPE-MOON is one of my favorite animes/mangas. I also got the idea for her pheromone from the Orion women from Star Trek, another favorite series of mine.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:02 am

Cappuccina wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Okay! I also appreciate the Bell Biv DeVoe reference.

Accepted!

Lol, you're welcome. Poison was the first song to come to mind when I was drafting her app. :lol:

Charlia wrote:I'm fully aware of that. However, we are dealing with a goddess of fertility and sexuality, one who appears to wear very little clothing for that matter, and is in general not kid-friendly, which would make Charlotte a little--well, a lot on edge.

You'd be correct in assuming her bisexuality, as a goddess of sexuality, I'd be unbecoming of her to not extend her affections to fellow womenfolk. :p

You should take a look at Charlotte's app and see if she falls under Inanna's definition of 'beautiful'. Because that could be extremely entertaining.

Almost as entertaining as what might happen if Inanna and Rena interacted. I'm just imagining some confusion over the various possible meanings of 'eating'. :P

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:10 am

Charlia wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Lol, you're welcome. Poison was the first song to come to mind when I was drafting her app. :lol:

You should take a look at Charlotte's app and see if she falls under Inanna's definition of 'beautiful'. Because that could be extremely entertaining.

Almost as entertaining as what might happen if Inanna and Rena interacted. I'm just imagining some confusion over the various possible meanings of 'eating'. :P

Well the image seems to be gone from Charlotte's app, but from her personality....Inanna would have a woot messing with her. Rena and Ina would make for hilarious convo, and long tounges would intrigue her lol.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:21 am

Cappuccina wrote:
Charlia wrote:You should take a look at Charlotte's app and see if she falls under Inanna's definition of 'beautiful'. Because that could be extremely entertaining.

Well the image seems to be gone from Charlotte's app, but from her personality....Inanna would have a woot messing with her. Rena and Ina would make for hilarious convo, and long tounges would intrigue her lol.
That's strange, it still works for me.

Rena: I want to eat you.
Inanna: You can eat me any time~
Rena: Great! *om nom nom*
Inanna: Ow! That's not what I meant! Stop that, I happen to like having hands--ow!

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Well the image seems to be gone from Charlotte's app, but from her personality....Inanna would have a woot messing with her. Rena and Ina would make for hilarious convo, and long tounges would intrigue her lol.
That's strange, it still works for me.

Inanna: Ow! That's not what I meant! Stop that, I happen to like having hands--ow!

Charlotte would definitely be on Inanna's radar. :twisted:

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Cappuccina wrote:
Charlia wrote:That's strange, it still works for me.

Charlotte would definitely be on Inanna's radar. :twisted:
Oh, no. That sounds absolutely horrific. Perhaps we should be merciful. :twisted: (Like I'm ever merciful...)

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Charlotte would definitely be on Inanna's radar. :twisted:
Oh, no. That sounds absolutely horrific. Perhaps we should be merciful. :twisted: (Like I'm ever merciful...)

Beautiful things will soon happen. :p

Made IC post!

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Cappuccina wrote:
Charlia wrote:Oh, no. That sounds absolutely horrific. Perhaps we should be merciful. :twisted: (Like I'm ever merciful...)

Beautiful things will soon happen. :p

Made IC post!
Hehehehehehehehehe. :twisted: Glorious evil!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Also, the roster really needs to be updated.

For one thing, it's missing a decent amount of characters.

For another thing, it does have Kara listed under 'Sanzuwu', rather than the name she actually goes by, which can and in fact already has caused some confusion.

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Beautiful things will soon happen. :p

Made IC post!
Hehehehehehehehehe. :twisted: Glorious evil!

Well, Ina isn't evil per se, more amoral. But naughtiness shall be had.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:12 am

Cappuccina wrote:
Charlia wrote:Hehehehehehehehehe. :twisted: Glorious evil!

Well, Ina isn't evil per se, more amoral. But naughtiness shall be had.
Oh, no, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying she's evil. I'm saying I am. :D

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse