NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [OOC - Open!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When Do We Want To Move to Arc 1?

Tuesday
15%
Wednesday
No votes
Thursday
23%
Friday
31%
Saturday
31%

Total votes : 13

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Charlia wrote:I will take all the encounters.

Even the Flying Spaghetti Monster making a scene in front of everybody, backed by other "fake" religious deities, about not getting hired.

:eek:

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!
Slurp swip splop, He pontificated, waving His glorious, noodly appendages and blinking His enormous eyes. What wisdom did He bestow upon His beloved followers?

:lol2: Can't keep a straight face.

Xeng He
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeng He » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Charlia wrote:
Auphelia wrote:
Even the Flying Spaghetti Monster making a scene in front of everybody, backed by other "fake" religious deities, about not getting hired.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!
Slurp swip splop, He pontificated, waving His glorious, noodly appendages and blinking His enormous eyes. What wisdom did He bestow upon His beloved followers?

I want Ronald McDonald made into a god honestly. The love kids haves for figures like him brings him into being or something. :P
Blazedtown wrote:[an ism is] A term used by people who won't admit their true beliefs, or don't have any.
[spoiler=Quotes]
Galloism: ...social media is basically cancer. I’d like to reiterate that social media is bringing the downfall of society in a lot of ways.
I'm Not Telling You It's Going to Be Easy, I'm Telling You It's Going to be Worth It.
Oh my god this comic

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Charlia wrote:
Auphelia wrote:

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

XD

I'd be laughing now, but then everyone in the house would wake up and I'd have to try to explain that I was laughing at a quasi-religious spaghetti being.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:18 pm

Charlia wrote:Slurp swip splop, He pontificated, waving His glorious, noodly appendages and blinking His enormous eyes. What wisdom did He bestow upon His beloved followers?

Hark! Hark! For a new day hath dawned, a noodly day indeed! But alas, Zeus, in his ignorance of the saucy ways, denied His Noodliness a position at the school! What ho, but He hath doth deigned to grace us mere immortals with His everlasting presence! What reason hath one as meatballed as He need to float among us, his flock of loyal herbs?
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Charlia wrote:Slurp swip splop, He pontificated, waving His glorious, noodly appendages and blinking His enormous eyes. What wisdom did He bestow upon His beloved followers?

Hark! Hark! For a new day hath dawned, a noodly day indeed! But alas, Zeus, in his ignorance of the saucy ways, denied His Noodliness a position at the school! What ho, but He hath doth deigned to grace us mere immortals with His everlasting presence! What reason hath one as meatballed as He need to float among us, his flock of loyal herbs?
*points* Did it better than me.
S i t k a wrote:

XD

I'd be laughing now, but then everyone in the house would wake up and I'd have to try to explain that I was laughing at a quasi-religious spaghetti being.
You lucky duck. When I want to laugh, I laugh.

Luckily, at this point, my friends and family have known me long enough to take 'Just... don't even ask', and be fine with it. I perhaps use this ability too liberally.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 am

The App

Name: Heimdallr or Heimdall.

Mythos: Nordic Pantheon.

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: Heimdall is the Guardian of Bifröst, which grants him the power of giving quick access to Asgard through gateways. He can also manipulate the burning energy of the bridge through his sword Hofund, creating barriers to protect himself and his allies, or use it offensively. In his possession is the Gjallarhorn, a horn that is also a trumpet that can be heard through the Nine Worlds. However, he will only use it in extreme danger to the world and in the Ragnarök.

His most notable power is his heightened senses. In the old tales it was mentioned that Heimdall can see in the night like it was the brightest day, and could hear the grass growing in the ground. His extended vision, his highly enhanced hearing and a perfect memory made Heimdall not only the Watchman of the Gods, but someone trusted to defend their realm against any threat, and in his current task, to use these senses to look for dangers. Needless to say, his strength is considerable as well.

Mythical Origin:

Heimdallr or Heimdall, Son of Nine Mothers, Brightest of the Aesir, the one who awaits the Ragnarök and the one who will be responsible for blowing the powerful Gjallarhorn when the time comes. Many are his titles, stories and duties as the Guardian of Bifröst and the one destined to fight Loki at the end of the times. However, none of his feats prepared him for the hardest task he would face in his many centuries of existence: To leave Himibjörg and prepare himself for a danger that would rise from Midgard.

His eyes couldn't see where it was and his ears failed to hear the whispers in the realm. Fulfilling his duty as the guardian of the realm, Heimdall was sent to a place where all the deities in the world were gathered together: Holy High. Knowing that only a danger from another Pantheon could block his sight, he is now present in person to deal with the issue.

Personality:

As a man driven by a strict sense of duty, Heimdall tends to be serious and often displays a behavior that shoves away jokes and lighter conversations. However, he is strongly inclined to drink mead as a way of remembering his original "home", Himinbjörg. He is an extremely loyal man, living by the oaths he took and isn't afraid by his destiny, as he trusts the prophecies regarding the Ragnarök.

Appearance: Image

Favorite Subject: History.

Likes: Mead, his fellow Gods and Goddesses, the old stories of the Pantheon

Dislikes: Lack of order, being incapable of seeing and hearing what's going on, Loki

Theme Song: Don't know.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:14 am

...Irhk...

You know what...

Since you are a co-OP and even you think I should open it back up...

Imma ask Bycrest and then see if we’ll open it back up for SIX MORE APPS.

SIX. THAT’S IT.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:16 am

IRHK YOUR APP IS ACCEPTED.

FIVE MORE SPOTS OPEN.
Last edited by Luminesa on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:16 am

Aw, now I wanna make Loki again. Curse you, Irhk.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:17 am

Charlia wrote:Aw, now I wanna make Loki again. Curse you, Irhk.

You have 4 characters, we have some people who have none. Let’s give others a chance to App.
-Alan Jackson

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:31 am

The App

Name: Sevarog, Former Lord of War and Reaper of Souls (Friends call him Sev)

Mythos: Custom

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: While he no longer has the title, Sev still has some control over his former domain. He retailed his control over the shadows enough to enhance his speed, buff his durability, and create a small storage dimension to hold his hammer. HIs main power comes from his soul manipulation. While Sevarog can no longer take any more souls, the ones he has at his disposal enhance his strength and can be used to harass his opponents. Sev can transform into his real form, which allows his to take the souls of his defeated opponents and access his full power but he is also at his most vulnerable and slower. While weaker in his human form, he can use one of his souls to come back to life if necessary, this ability is revoked in his real form as all the souls in his possession are focused on empowering him. In his current state, Sev only has 150 souls to power himself. His main weapon of choice is his Oracle Hammer, which is linked to his original soul and will always return to him.

Mythical Origin: Sevarog was once a member of the Ashur, a council of godlike beings responsible for the creation of an entire universe. Each member of the council had a specific job to fulfil and was given abilities to help with said job. Sevarog was the "god" of war in the council and created a cycle of conflict for the natives of the universe to fight and then evolve from the wars they had, he was also fueled by the deaths of the fallen soldiers. He accepted his job and managed it well, some much so that the other members of the council got suspicious of him. They believed that Sevarog was trying to empower himself to take over the council and rule for himself. They cast him out of their sanctuary in Agora and had his memory wiped of his time as a member of the Ashur and all knowledge of him was erased from the everywhere but Agora.

After those events, Sevarog wandered around his universe for years, looking for a purpose to his existence. He knew of his power and found his inability to die a curse. He blamed the gods for this curse and vowed vengeance on them, not know the irony behind it. Now, Sevarog is looking for strong souls to join him and replace the pantheon of his universe in order to get his revenge on the gods he thinks cursed him.

Personality: Sevarog is normally very serious, never finding times for humor unless it's in the form of sarcasm, this is mainly due to his circumstances being so grim. He's tactful and intelligent, plaining out event and manipulating what he can. He is also not afraid to show dominance if the indirect approach doesn't work.

Appearance:

Favorite Subject: History

Dislikes: The Ashur, his current existence

Theme Song: Hail to the King
Last edited by Bycrest on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:32 am

Luminesa wrote:...Irhk...

You know what...

SIX. THAT’S IT.

You can put your foot down!

You don't have to let more in if you don't want!

Don't listen to anyone else, you are in charge here!

So listen to me, Leader Luminesa, build up this wall!

*cheering can be heard as a wall is constructed, closing the RP*

HAIL LEADER LUMINESA!!! HAIL THE STATE!!! HAIL!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:35 am

Auphelia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:...Irhk...

You know what...

SIX. THAT’S IT.

THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER.
-Alan Jackson

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:40 am

The App

Name: Heros, "the Thracian Horseman/Thracian Rider"", also known as Eros, Eron, Herros, Herron and other variations.

Mythos: Paleo-Balkan mythology, but since not much is known about him, I've added some stuff from a series of comics and some original ideas

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: Heros is a Thracian god of the underworld, evil, and war, usually associated with Shadow, Darkness, and the evil and corruption in people, as he is a former hero of the light who was corrupted by evil. He is also considered the bringer of the darker side of wars, of terror, death, and massacres. In the past, he was also considered the god of the Thracian soldiers, and the protector of Thrace, as ”the Thracian hero”, being associated with the wild, barbarian and savage style of warfare of the Thracians.

In terms of powers, Heros mainly uses shadow and darkness manipulation. He is also able to travel through shadows. He's also well known for being able to bring the bad side out of people, waking up sentiments of anger, hate, and similar things in them.

He also has various soul manipulation powers, due to his role as the Thracian Horseman, but most of them were sealed in his past by the other Thracian Gods, so I'm not going to use them.

He is also a really good sleeper. If he is in a borning situation, he can fall asleep for really long periods of time, like that time when he slept for like a few good centuries, missing the entire collapse of the Roman Empire.

Age: Pretty old in his godly form, but in his teenage form, he seems to be 17 years old

Mythical Origin: That's something hard to say.. his exact origin is unknown, as there are multiple myths about it. Usually, he's considered the product of a Greek god with a Thracian goddess. Usually, Erebus is most often considered to be his father. Unfortunately, he was abandoned soon after his birth, and he was adopted by Zalmoxis, the main God of the Thracians.

He wasn't exactly bad in the beginning. Being raised by Zalmoxis, he was a good god in the beginning, playing his role in defending Thrace and Dacia from foreign invaders multiple times, gaining the nickname, the “Thracian hero". He was considered to be a protector, like in Philippi, where he had the epithets of soter (saviour) and epekoos "answerer of prayers" But unfortunately, it didn't last..

Thrace was always a dark place, a place of evil, where the light couldn't last, far away from places like Greece and Italy. Eventually, something happened, something that turned Heros against the other Thracian gods… and the darkness of the Snake God corrupted him, turning him into the dark god he is today. Soon enough, he became one of the most hated Thracian gods, the very embodiment of the dark, barbarian Thrace.

Personality: Usually, Heros treats all things with an open, bored, disinterest, whether it's the end of the world or lunch we're talking about. He's usually extremely calm, and until now, nobody actually managed to make him angry. He really enjoys to tease other people, annoying them even in the most dangerous of situations. Even if he mostly dislikes Roman and Greek gods, he tries to act nicely with everyone, at least.
Since he doesn't exactly care about anything, he's really unpredictable in battle, and he go as far as to ignore his enemies if the fight is boring.
If there is one thing he completely and utterly hates though, that's Christianity, and everything related to it, blaming it for the decline of most pagan cults, and of course, for turning a cool god like him into something as lame as Saint George, or the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Appearance:

Favorite Subject: Sleeping

Likes: Darkness, shadows, killing, terror, corruption, war, war crimes, sleeping, Thrace, horses, winter.

Dislikes: Light, summer, life, peace, Greek and Roman gods, Christianity

Theme Song: I'm really bad at this...
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:41 am

This is basically just my old app, and I don't know how to feel about it.. but I didn't want to lose this opportunity xD

I'll try to improve it today and tomorrow.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:43 am

Luminesa wrote:
Auphelia wrote:

I don't care about your walls!
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:46 am

Luminesa wrote:
Auphelia wrote:

*Grabs the Almighty Mjölban, Hammer of Banishment.*
*Breaks down the wall.*

Job done.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:26 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER.

*Breaks down the wall.*

Job done.
I'm not going to forgive you. *sulks*
Tracian Empire wrote:This is basically just my old app, and I don't know how to feel about it.. but I didn't want to lose this opportunity xD

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

it's my buddy Tracian *glomps*

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:43 am

Charlia wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
*Breaks down the wall.*

Job done.
I'm not going to forgive you. *sulks*
Tracian Empire wrote:This is basically just my old app, and I don't know how to feel about it.. but I didn't want to lose this opportunity xD

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not going to forgive me for what?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:47 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Charlia wrote:I'm not going to forgive you. *sulks*Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not going to forgive me for what?
You brought Heimdall in, and now I want to reprise my previous role as Loki... *shakes fist at*

Frisct the II
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:05 am

The App

Name: Isaac

Mythos: Custom

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear:
Physically Superior - Isaac is in a calibre of his own in terms of speed and strength. That's pretty much the only useful power he has.

Starvation - Is constantly hungry. Isaac's appetite can never quite be satiated no matter what he eats. It can be lessened briefly if a large meal is eaten, but will continue to persist. He knows no limit to his hunger, and as such can endlessly consume things. He does posses the ability to expel what he eats but...you get the picture. Isaac has participated in multiple eating competitions throughout the world with this ability and won nearly all of them. Winning all of them would seem a little suspect to the judges and populace. Isaac is very proud of this ability, though it's applications may be limited.

Scythe - Isaac has a Scythe that he carries around on his back. It is of a divine origin, and cannot be destroyed easily.

Mythical Origin: Isaac came to be at the dawn of time, when an embodiment of strength was needed. He was extremely powerful, and nothing could contain him. It was quite an issue for many other divine tier beings that existed in the universe and as such, the strongest members of said universe came together to seal him. He hadn't meant to do any harm, but he was too much of a threat to the other beings at the time that they had to seal him.

During his time in his seal, he thought a lot about why he existed, and why he was given such strength. It was enlightening, as he did not move for the entire duration of his imprisonment. In due time he came to understand one thing, and that was that if he wanted to control his power, he would first have to break free of the chains that bound him. He would have to wait many millennia for his chance to come.

After an unknown amount of time passed, the seal had weakened, and that is when he made his attempt to escape. It was a success. Upon being freed of his chains, the first thing that Isaac thought about was needing to learn to control himself. Soon after that though, the beings that had sealed him found him once again. This time they came with an offer though. "Go to Holy High" they said, "if you can learn to control your powers, we will no longer pursue you." Of course, he didn't really have any choice but to agree, and was sent directly to the school.

Personality: Isaac comes off as a nice and friendly guy, which he can absolutely be if he has taken to someone. Inside of his head lies a little harsher version of himself that readily criticizes others and makes remarks about random aspects of his surroundings. He doesn't do it intentionally, it just goes straight through his head before he thinks about it.

Appearance:

Favorite Subject: Magic (Even though he can't really use any)

Likes: Isaac loves food, and loves to eat it even more. He doesn't have many other things he likes, but he for sure likes food.

Dislikes: Isaac dislikes liars and inconsistencies. Especially people who lie with inconsistency because if you lie you might as well keep it as a continuous lie rather than forget it and make up a new one on the spot.

Theme Song: The Spectre by Alan Walker
Last edited by Frisct the II on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:17 am

Frisct the II wrote:The App
Scythe - Isaac has a Scythe that he carries around on his back. It is of a divine origin, and cannot be destroyed easily.

Mythical Origin: Isaac came to be at the dawn of time, when an embodiment of strength was needed. He could never learn how to control his strength though, and was put to sleep. In this time he could only think. He thought about what the meaning for his existence was, but never quite came across the answer for that.

Bubbles made reality with her tears.

You must have been a drop of her tears.

Hello.

SC #307

Frisct the II
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:57 am

Auphelia wrote:
Frisct the II wrote:The App

Mythical Origin: Isaac came to be at the dawn of time, when an embodiment of strength was needed. He could never learn how to control his strength though, and was put to sleep. In this time he could only think. He thought about what the meaning for his existence was, but never quite came across the answer for that.

Bubbles made reality with her tears.

You must have been a drop of her tears.

Hello.

Hallo

Subaya
Secretary

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Subaya » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:03 pm

The App

Name: Xalzar, the Magnificent

Mythos: Beholder

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: Xalzar possesses all the same powers that beholders normally do: he wields an antimagic cone with his main front eye, and each eye stalk wielding a different powerful magic ray. Because the eye rays are magic, they cannot effect anything within the antimagic cone; however the antimagic cone can be turned off at will. Xalzar can also levitate, as all beholders do, but unlike other beholders, Xalzar can polymorph himself into a humanoid. All of his eyes can see, so it is hard to sneak up on him. (Eye Rays: Charm, Paralysis, Fear, Slowing, Enervation, Telekinetic, Sleep, Petrification, Disintegration, Death)

Mythical Origin: Xalzar is a beholder that doesn't quite known how to "beholder." After he spawned into existence from the mind of another beholder, and killed that beholder, he created a dungeon and tried to recruit minions. What ended up happening is that he killed monsters he deemed "seedy" and "unkind" and then allowed adventurers to travel into the depths to have tea parties and take treasure home. Once he ran out of treasure he realized the friends he was making and giving gifts to were supposed to be the ones he disintegrated, not the ones he recruited. So now he seeks to earn glory as the lord over a new above ground dungeon, which holds many powerful minions, Holy High.

Personality: Boisterous and loud, Xalzar refers to himself in the third person and speaks in all caps all the time. He views himself as the greatest being of all, and calls every sentient living thing he interacts with his minion. Giving them different roles depending on how he views them and how they come into his life. Because of this he both accidentally makes a lot of friends and enemies simultaneously.

Appearance: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/im ... 1503934401

Humanoid: Image but smiling and with an eye patch

Favorite Subject: Everything, he's enthusiastic about the "education minions" lessons

Dislikes: Other Beholders, Mean Minions

Theme Song: Savlonic - Wandering Eye
Last edited by Subaya on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:32 pm

We've got another Bubbles on our hands.

SC #307

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse