NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [OOC - Open!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When Do We Want To Move to Arc 1?

Tuesday
15%
Wednesday
No votes
Thursday
23%
Friday
31%
Saturday
31%

Total votes : 13

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Charlia wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
But can Xavier 'eat' his brother?

... I just want Raph interactions, gosh darn it!

*Looks back.*
What a coincidence. I also seek some interactions. *looks at more*
Eisen wrote:Ah, yes, my attempts to socialize have been thwarted. It is school.
*pats head* Try, try again.

Well, provide Raphael with thicc interactions.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:35 pm

Charlia wrote:What a coincidence. I also seek some interactions. *looks at more**pats head* Try, try again.

Let me see. Morrigan's busy bugging Frosty, nothing surprising there. Mara is trying to make friends with Xo. Charlotte is watching Mara and isn't going to be distracted, especially not by an angel. Rena is eating but I guess Raphael could go and talk to her anyway, I mean, she did just try to eat Xavier. XD

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:25 pm

Tag. I might do an odd sort of seraph if that hasn’t been done before, or maybe an Inuit god.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Charlia wrote:What a coincidence. I also seek some interactions. *looks at more**pats head* Try, try again.

I can bug Raph. Sounds like he and Set dig them classic 70's/80's jams. I can post later, when I take a break from bio studying.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Syrixces wrote:

I can bug Raph. Sounds like he and Set dig them classic 70's/80's jams. I can post later, when I take a break from bio studying.

Yeah!
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:06 pm

Syrixces wrote:

Yeah!
*looks at sadly*

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:08 pm

This card game has ruined me.

I am rich, but lonely.

*looks out from her Ivory Tower at the joyous crowds below*

*sighs*
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Auphelia wrote:This card game has ruined me.

I am rich, but lonely.

*looks out from her Ivory Tower at the joyous crowds below*

*sighs*
I have cards. Make me offers.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:25 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:Tag. I might do an odd sort of seraph if that hasn’t been done before, or maybe an Inuit god.

Eyyyyyyy whaddup! :)
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:35 pm

Got a response for you Free!
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Tag. I might do an odd sort of seraph if that hasn’t been done before, or maybe an Inuit god.

Eyyyyyyy whaddup! :)

Trying to figure out what I might wanna do. You got any suggestions for what you think might be interesting for me to play? I’m a wee bit short on ideas for what could be particularly interesting at the moment.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:49 pm

You could play a lesser known angel, or deity. I was gonna make a witch but I may make a vampire instead.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:01 pm

I've stumbled upon gold in the mountains of P2TM. A tag.
yea bro idk

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:28 pm

The App

Name: Sylvanus

Mythos: Original

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: As the Protector Deity of the Forests, Sylvanus is capable of creating whole forests around him, and extending his body with the use of vines, wood and similar things below his domain. The passive uses of his powers are related to the life inside the forests, like healing plants and "talking" with wild animals. However, he is mostly known for assuming a form similar to his divine one, highly resilient to damage and less human.

Mythical Origin: From the first seed planted in the honor of a forgotten God, a tree grew. Unlike any other that could be found in the world, its roots extended through the ground, from its roots another trees grew. A big forest extended through the plains, and inside an incredible peace could be found. And it was from that size that the energies gathered on a seed devised a guardian to watch over that green kingdom. From that, Sylvanus was born.

For millennia he watched over his domain, with very few problems to take care for. However, it wasn't long until a group of men, their names now lost to time, found the original tree and decided to put it down. The moment the tree fell, Sylvanus died his first death. A long time passed, and given his nature, he was born again, but in a younger, weaker body. Eventually, he found out Holy High and envisioned it as a possible way of start his life again along with another deities.

Personality: Sylvanus is a calm, diplomatic person that avoids conflict at all costs. Given his nature, he tends to be highly protective of those that get his friendship, acting as their Protector if they need one. Other than that, he tends to mind his own business.

Appearance: Divine and Human (reference only).

Favorite Subject: Divided between Geography and History.

Dislikes: Advances against nature, fire, unnecessary attacks

Theme Song: DON'T KNOW.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:The App

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: As the Protector Deity of the Forests, Sylvanus is capable of creating whole forests around him, and extending his body with the use of vines, wood and similar things below his domain. The passive uses of his powers are related to the life inside the forests, like healing plants and "talking" with wild animals. However, he is mostly known for assuming a form similar to his divine one, highly resilient to damage and less human.

Mythical Origin: From the first seed planted in the honor of a forgotten God, a tree grew. Unlike any other that could be found in the world, its roots extended through the ground, from its roots another trees grew. A big forest extended through the plains, and inside an incredible peace could be found. And it was from that size that the energies gathered on a seed devised a guardian to watch over that green kingdom. From that, Sylvanus was born.

For millennia he watched over his domain, with very few problems to take care for. However, it wasn't long until a group of men, their names now lost to time, found the original tree and decided to put it down. The moment the tree fell, Sylvanus died his first death. A long time passed, and given his nature, he was born again, but in a younger, weaker body. Eventually, he found out Holy High and envisioned it as a possible way of start his life again along with another deities.

Personality: Sylvanus is a calm, diplomatic person that avoids conflict at all costs. Given his nature, he tends to be highly protective of those that get his friendship, acting as their Protector if they need one. Other than that, he tends to mind his own business.

This reminds me of things I like. *happy humming*

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:39 pm

Charlia wrote:This reminds me of things I like. *happy humming*

Dying a thousand deaths and being reborn is your idea of a good time?

*hides her scrapbook from her trip to Hell*

Weirdo.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Charlia wrote:This reminds me of things I like. *happy humming*

Dying a thousand deaths and being reborn is your idea of a good time?

*hides her scrapbook from her trip to Hell*

Weirdo.
Let's be best friends.

In all seriousness though, it's a long story. Like, really long.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:54 pm

I'd give other people interacts but Valtra is a piece of poo and would never say hi unless to point out he was disgusted or impressed with someone. XD
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Charlia wrote:

This reminds me of things I like. *happy humming*

Oh, I am happy to hear that.
Nothing to see here, move along.

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:51 pm

I want to be a part of this, but I really don't know what to put for things like the mythos. Maybe it's too late tonight to do anything. I don't know.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:06 pm

S i t k a wrote:I want to be a part of this, but I really don't know what to put for things like the mythos. Maybe it's too late tonight to do anything. I don't know.

It's not too late to join. Mythos just means what pantheon your character comes from. It could be a real one or one you just made up.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:13 pm

Who’s up for interacting with Lailah and Aether right now?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:16 pm

HANG ON MY DUDE.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnqH0XgkJPU

ALSO ACCEPTED.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Nuridia wrote:Who’s up for interacting with Lailah and Aether right now?

Zeus just flirted with Lailah. XD
-Alan Jackson

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Bycrest wrote:
S i t k a wrote:I want to be a part of this, but I really don't know what to put for things like the mythos. Maybe it's too late tonight to do anything. I don't know.

It's not too late to join. Mythos just means what pantheon your character comes from. It could be a real one or one you just made up.

I'll try to think of something myself, if I can. I don't really have enough knowledge of mythology in general to use another one, and it would limit the sort of character I could create.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse