NATION

PASSWORD

A small angry planet [OCC/OPEN!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:46 am

Greece App finished

Player Name: The Federation of Kendor
Your Country: Greece
Land Claimed: RL Greek territory
Flag: Image
Government Form: Unitary parliamentary republic
Leader/s: Prokopis Pavlopoulos
Ideology: Capitalism, democracy, liberalism
Nation's history: The history of Greece was the same as IRL, until 1985. When Premier Popov became the leader of USSR, he started to fund secret communist movements in Greece, having the KGB to plan it. The plan was then carried on 1991, with the president at that time being targeted for an assassination by a Greek communists group. The president survived, and the group was soon found out and destroyed.

The members were the interrogated, and they revealed the whole Soviet operation to the Greeks. The surviving president soon declared a purge of the radical Communist factions within Greece. The police and special force were given the permission to launch raids against suspected communists and the whole operation was supported by NATO. They soon managed to purge the radical Communist groups, though some members managed to escape to Warsaw Pact nations. This turn of event caused the Warsaw Pact to be hostile toward Greece, stationing soldiers on Bulgaria, on Bulgaria's border with Greece, and the Greeks to ask help from NATO.

NATO soon gave Greece fundings to develop the nation, especially it's military and the industry relating to it, though some of the money also went to other sectors. This allowed Greece to develop economically, as well as militarily. Standard of life, as well as prosperity improved. This spiked again when Premier Khruschev was selected to be the premier, and started espionage operations toward Greece. This combination allowed Greece to had more jobs and thus, lower youth unemployment. Greece also didn't suffer a debt crisis. Now, the current president wished to turn Greece into a cultural and economic enter of the world, as well as defending Greece from Warsaw Pact and communism, sometimes through any means necessary.
Official Language/s: Greek
Population: 11.001.478
Military Size: 253.820 active personnel, 5.637.928 people available for military service (not reserve, just those who are available if they are called to serve in the military)
Description of Military: The Hellenic Armed Force is even more developed and stronger in this timeline than in real life, due to Greece's proximity to communist and Warsaw Pact states, and thus, needing a great military to defend itself. Anyone aged 19 can be conscripted for two years service, and after they finished their service, they can still be called to fight if Greece is threatened. It's military equipments are both locally made, as well as imported from other nations. The same goes for their defense system, which is advanced and can readily respond to an invasion quickly. Both of them are state of the art, as well as practical. It's navy, in particular, is the one of the strongest branch of the Hellenic Armed Force, with warships patrolling the water of Greece, to protect it from foreign threats.
Main Industries: Tourism, shipping, agriculture, shipbuilding, finance, military, etc
Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: To protect the government from communist takeover, defending Greece from Warsaw Pact influence, develop Greece to be like in it's ancient peak, a center of culture and economy.
Geopolitical Standing: Middle power
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:59 am

Posted. And yes, the Ensari found someone’s messenger conversationf asking for nudes as well as someone’s hentai collection.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:15 am

The Warsaw Pact is still A Thing? Hmm, Might be a problem with my app
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:30 am

Tsk tsk, all these psykers.

Also, Korhal, I’m pretty sure Lab’s intent is not that all the weapons on earth could only breach the shields of a single destroyer in a large fleet.

Edit: Yeah, I’m pretty sure one of the smallest vessels in your fleet requiring 6500 mt to destroy is a bit silly. That means it would suck a 1000 kilo MAC shell traveling at 99% c and keep going.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:51 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Tsk tsk, all these psykers.

Also, Korhal, I’m pretty sure Lab’s intent is not that all the weapons on earth could only breach the shields of a single destroyer in a large fleet.

Edit: Yeah, I’m pretty sure one of the smallest vessels in your fleet requiring 6500 mt to destroy is a bit silly. That means it would suck a 1000 kilo MAC shell traveling at 99% c and keep going.

Its more like five nukes hitting it at once would do the job. Though they would try to shoot them down though.
Last edited by Korhal IVV on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:13 am

Jackania yugo wrote:So...I can't come in? The last RP was some time ago.

you're going to have to post an RP example so that I can see if you've improved.
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Greece App finished

Player Name: The Federation of Kendor
Your Country: Greece
Land Claimed: RL Greek territory
Flag: (Image)
Government Form: Unitary parliamentary republic
Leader/s: Prokopis Pavlopoulos
Ideology: Capitalism, democracy, liberalism
Nation's history: The history of Greece was the same as IRL, until 1985. When Premier Popov became the leader of USSR, he started to fund secret communist movements in Greece, having the KGB to plan it. The plan was then carried on 1991, with the president at that time being targeted for an assassination by a Greek communists group. The president survived, and the group was soon found out and destroyed.

The members were the interrogated, and they revealed the whole Soviet operation to the Greeks. The surviving president soon declared a purge of the radical Communist factions within Greece. The police and special force were given the permission to launch raids against suspected communists and the whole operation was supported by NATO. They soon managed to purge the radical Communist groups, though some members managed to escape to Warsaw Pact nations. This turn of event caused the Warsaw Pact to be hostile toward Greece, stationing soldiers on Bulgaria, on Bulgaria's border with Greece, and the Greeks to ask help from NATO.

NATO soon gave Greece fundings to develop the nation, especially it's military and the industry relating to it, though some of the money also went to other sectors. This allowed Greece to develop economically, as well as militarily. Standard of life, as well as prosperity improved. This spiked again when Premier Khruschev was selected to be the premier, and started espionage operations toward Greece. This combination allowed Greece to had more jobs and thus, lower youth unemployment. Greece also didn't suffer a debt crisis. Now, the current president wished to turn Greece into a cultural and economic enter of the world, as well as defending Greece from Warsaw Pact and communism, sometimes through any means necessary.
Official Language/s: Greek
Population: 11.001.478
Military Size: 253.820 active personnel, 5.637.928 people available for military service (not reserve, just those who are available if they are called to serve in the military)
Description of Military: The Hellenic Armed Force is even more developed and stronger in this timeline than in real life, due to Greece's proximity to communist and Warsaw Pact states, and thus, needing a great military to defend itself. Anyone aged 19 can be conscripted for two years service, and after they finished their service, they can still be called to fight if Greece is threatened. It's military equipments are both locally made, as well as imported from other nations. The same goes for their defense system, which is advanced and can readily respond to an invasion quickly. Both of them are state of the art, as well as practical. It's navy, in particular, is the one of the strongest branch of the Hellenic Armed Force, with warships patrolling the water of Greece, to protect it from foreign threats.
Main Industries: Tourism, shipping, agriculture, shipbuilding, finance, military, etc
Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: To protect the government from communist takeover, defending Greece from Warsaw Pact influence, develop Greece to be like in it's ancient peak, a center of culture and economy.
Geopolitical Standing: Middle power

accepted.
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Tsk tsk, all these psykers.

Yeah I did say in the rules that the humans are capable of kicking your ass if your not careful.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Hold up

Did the Dyne just send a craft towards the Earth?

... Then it's war. I know this is kinda gonna be annoying for Plzn, but the Soviet military would shoot down the craft the moment it entered into the Earth's atmosphere.

Also, the meeting in Stockholm might as well get hashed too, because Kornilov was going to warn Østergård that unless the Nords took down and redacted their broadcast the USSR would be declaring war. Now that the Dyne have attempted to circumvent our quarantine, on nordic behalf, that kind of just seals the deal.

Can we fix this IC'ly?
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Ooh, war were declared.

I’m just waiting for Cristo to finish his Antarctic post.

@ Lab: Perhaps it might be good to go back and trim down forces to levels you think the humans can visibly threaten with destruction.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:37 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Ooh, war were declared.

@ Lab: Perhaps it might be good to go back and trim down forces to levels you think the humans can visibly threaten with destruction.

Might be a minute.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Ooh, war were declared.

Might be a minute.

No worries, I’m in no hurry.

Galactic Collectivist States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Collectivist States » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:53 pm

I believe some "peacekeeping" action may be necessary if things get out of hand.
Civilization Stats
Technological Tier: 9+
Magic Level: 0-8 (?)
Empire Influence Type: 10
Пан Универсала Колективисма Республико | Pan Universal Collectivist Republic
IC YEAR: 3280 CE / Year 730 Post-Revolution

A collective regime of peace and love - levels of freedom and oppression will vary
Centrally planned AI economies and near post-scarcity combined with Soviet-era politics and aesthetic

UNIVERSAL TRUTH Central Committee announces that 10% economic growth has been achieved in 96 sectors this quarter | Atheism rates in core territories at 99.999999%, says Central Committee | 20,000 ships added to the new 194th Army group | Single StateSec Battlecruiser wipes out 200 pirate vessels

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:Can we fix this IC'ly?

No. If you shoot down the Dnye craft and attempt to dominate all Earth-extraterrestrial discourse, there is certainly not.

The Commonwealth is quite willing to use nukes if the USSR disputes that point, since free and unfettered diplomacy is one of the core components of what it means to be an independent state. The subsequent USSR invasion would just seal that decision.
Last edited by Plzen on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Plzen wrote:
Republic of the Cristo wrote:Can we fix this IC'ly?

No. If you shoot down the Dnye craft and attempt to dominate all Earth-extraterrestrial discourse, there is certainly not.

The Commonwealth is quite willing to use nukes if the USSR disputes that point, since free and unfettered diplomacy is one of the core components of what it means to be an independent state. The subsequent USSR invasion would just seal that decision.

By fix, I mean you will need to delete your latest post...

I will get an updated post up in a bit detailing the shooting down of the Dyne craft. Deployment of troops will be left out, seeing as we've been at Defcon 2 for the last 2 weeks.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:By fix, I mean you will need to delete your latest post...

I will delete the final part of the last post, then, since the State Minister would have left before the Dnye entered the atmosphere.

...this is going to be a live-televised mess.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:13 pm

Plzen wrote:
Republic of the Cristo wrote:By fix, I mean you will need to delete your latest post...

I will delete the final part of the last post, then, since the State Minister would have left before the Dnye entered the atmosphere.

...this is going to be a live-televised mess.

Splendid.

This will be a great distraction of Soviet military assets away from the totally innocuous meteor shower in Antarctica.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:18 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Splendid.

This will be a great distraction of Soviet military assets away from the totally innocuous meteor shower in Antarctica.

A nuclear war? Quite a distraction, indeed!

Some back of the envelope calculations say that an IRBM has enough propulsion to shoot down the Mir, so I might also consider doing that. If the USSR wants to deny our right to conduct diplomacy as an independent state, then we'll deny theirs. Other than that, the USSR's Baltic ports and naval bases would make good targets for a general counterforce strike.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

First Application, Hopefully the Only One

Postby Northern Poland » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Player Name: Northern Poland
Your Country: The Technological Republic of Poland
Land Claimed: Poland
Flag:Image
Government Form: Single Party State
Leader/s: President Alekzander Whitt
Vice President Joseph Edward
Secretary Of Defense Jüri Luik
Secretary of Transportation Oswald Ronald
And many more departments etc.
Ideology: Democracy
Nation's history: (POD at 1980) Regular History, except the Warsaw pact thing, Poland never liked communism, never will. The People hated it, some even attacked Polish Army because they where communist. They revolted in a Much more violent way then in Hungary, they stormed the Capitol building in warsaw, slaughtering communist leaders. A Garrison of 700 Men In Częstochowa revolted too, arming the Revolutionaries with T-55 and a few T-72s. They passes on arms to many Civilians, forming many Militias fighting the communists. A 7 Month Battle in Warsaw saw a Polish victory by the skin of their teeth. They then ordered the July Offensive, launching 19,000 Militia at 9 Bridges around the Polish-Soviet Border. They Held the Line in The Baltics, only about 10k being lost to the communists. They invaded Czechoslovakia, and got pushed back from a Large Counter Offensive. NATO funded Supplies into Poland, and 5,000 Polish Soldiers Entered The Soviet Union, Breaking A Spearhead charge into Poland. They Held of the Soviets, but then a East German Offensive Drove them back a little. They pushed with 50 T-72s and 10,000 Men and pushed them back. The Peace treaty required Poland pay 10 Billion USD to The Soviets and East Germans. They focused on studying technology to get into space, and build a small Space Station. They Began the Podróżnik, the Polish word for Voyager. They hope they can build 3 of them to put space equipment up for the small Space station that can hopefully hold 3 to 2 people.
Official Language/s: Polish
Population:44.145 Million
Military Size:700,000 Soldiers
300,000 In the Army
200,000 Sailors and Marines
2 Destroyers
3 Frigates
30 Patrol Boats
1 Assault Carrier
1 Cruiser
50 Sea King Helicopters
20 MIGS
10 HINDs
200,000 In the air force
150 HINDS
100 MIGs
4 Super Hercules
4 stratofortresses
1,000 Ground Crew
5,000 0f the 700,000 in the Sea Raiders
300 Main Battle Tanks
400 Armored Fighting Vechicles
400 Armored Personnel Vehicles
200,000 Trucks
700 Howitzers
200 Multiple Rocket Systems
500 SAMS
9,000 Mortars
(In Progress)
Military Joint Exploration Leauge
1 In Progress Rocket, looks like a mix between the Soyuz rocket and the orion
Description of Military: The Military is not the best offensive one, and is mostly Used for defense. The Technological Focus of the nation does leave the Military on one of the lower priorities, but still getting good funding.
Main Industries: Arms Manufacturing, Shipbuilding, Agriculture, and Aerospace
Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: Launching Their own space mission, and launching a Military satellite
Geopolitical Standing: (would you call yourself a superpower, regional power, minor power, small nation, etc?)[/quote] Middle Ish Power, Maybe a Minor One Nations such as the soviet union would crush them without hesitation. They can only really protect Poland, and maybe a few smaller nations in the balkans.
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Plzen wrote:

Some back of the envelope calculations say that an IRBM has enough propulsion to shoot down the Mir, so I might also consider doing that. If the USSR wants to deny our right to conduct diplomacy as an independent state, then we'll deny theirs. Other than that, the USSR's Baltic ports and naval bases would make good targets for a general counterforce strike.

Fortuitously the Ascendancy is immoderately skilled at environmental rehabilitation. Silly Potentials.

Though, I’m not sure how the world will feel about Scandinavia going nuclear to protect aliens.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:36 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Though, I’m not sure how the world will feel about Scandinavia going nuclear to protect aliens.

The protection of aliens is largely irrelevant to us.

The issue has more to do with the fact that first, the USSR evidently feels perfectly comfortable shooting down a diplomatic vessel which we are obliged to protect (and which the Soviets know we are obliged to protect) under the 1961 Vienna Protocol, second, that the USSR is attempting to dominate all Earth-extraterrestrial dialogue by making it impossible for other powers, as well as trying to unilaterally set global military policy, and third, through the previous two they are acting in utter contempt of our national sovereignty.

Compared to that the life of one Dnye ambassador that isn't even truly an individual in any real sense is an irrelevant issue.
Last edited by Plzen on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Plzen wrote:

You wont get the chance I am afraid. Consider our current military situations. You have made no preparations for war since the arrival of the ETs, were as we have been in a perpetual state of war readiness since their arrival. Our navies are alreday deployed, our air force is already flying, our armies at the ready, and our nukes are prepped. We are already in position - you're not.

As far as the Mir goes, it wouldn't make much sense to strike it. You would be in turn killing the representatives of two different ET visitors.
Last edited by Republic of the Cristo on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Plzen wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Though, I’m not sure how the world will feel about Scandinavia going nuclear to protect aliens.

The protection of aliens is largely irrelevant to us.

The issue has more to do with the fact that first, the USSR evidently feels perfectly comfortable shooting down a diplomatic vessel which we are obliged to protect (and which the Soviets know we are obliged to protect) under the 1961 Vienna Protocol, second, that the USSR is attempting to dominate all Earth-extraterrestrial dialogue by making it impossible for other powers, as well as trying to unilaterally set global military policy, and third, through the previous two they are acting in utter contempt of our national sovereignty.

Compared to that the life of one Dnye ambassador that isn't even truly an individual in any real sense is an irrelevant issue.

You invited an ET of unknown origin and unknown intent down to the Earth. The recklessness of such an action is unexcusable. We tried to meet the ETs in space - where it was safe. You just brought them down to the Earth. Sovereignty be damend, you tried to endanger the species.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:You wont get the chance I am afraid. Consider our current military situations. You have made no preparations for war since the arrival of the ETs, were as we have been in a perpetual state of war readiness since their arrival. Our navies are alreday deployed, our air force is already flying, our armies at the ready, and our nukes are prepped. We are already in position - you're not.

Hence our focus on a nuclear retaliation over conventional military forces.

It will take over a week to mobilise our army for anything, but strategic rocket command is always on a 15-minute trigger - for obvious reasons that we won't have any more time to respond if someone else tried to nuke us.

Republic of the Cristo wrote:You invited an ET of unknown origin and unknown intent down to the Earth. The recklessness of such an action is unexcusable. We tried to meet the ETs in space - where it was safe. You just brought them down to the Earth. Sovereignty be damend, you tried to endanger the species.

You will notice that I tried to avoid this exact necessity by proposing a common UN foreign policy against the extraterrestrials.

Your insistence on "every nation for its own" has made it necessary for us to conduct these actions.

Well, then. Every nation for its own is what you want? Then every nation for its own is what you get - and Bouvetøya is Nordic territory. The fact that you happen to share a planet with that island is of no concern to us.
Last edited by Plzen on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Plzen wrote:
Republic of the Cristo wrote:You wont get the chance I am afraid. Consider our current military situations. You have made no preparations for war since the arrival of the ETs, were as we have been in a perpetual state of war readiness since their arrival. Our navies are alreday deployed, our air force is already flying, our armies at the ready, and our nukes are prepped. We are already in position - you're not.

Hence our focus on a nuclear retaliation over conventional military forces.

It will take over a week to mobilise our army for anything, but strategic rocket command is always on a 15-minute trigger - for obvious reasons that we won't have any more time to respond if someone else tried to nuke us.

Republic of the Cristo wrote:You invited an ET of unknown origin and unknown intent down to the Earth. The recklessness of such an action is unexcusable. We tried to meet the ETs in space - where it was safe. You just brought them down to the Earth. Sovereignty be damend, you tried to endanger the species.

You will notice that I tried to avoid this exact necessity by proposing a common UN foreign policy against the extraterrestrials.

Your insistence on "every nation for its own" has made it necessary for us to conduct these actions.

Well, then. Every nation for its own is what you want? Then every nation for its own is what you get - and Bouvetøya is Nordic territory. The fact that you happen to share a planet with that island is of no concern to us.

Considering that such a proposed meeting is about to plunge you into nuclear war I would say it is a concern for you.

Post in a bit

Plzen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:Considering that such a proposed meeting is about to plunge you into nuclear war I would say it is a concern for you.

Post in a bit

More accurately, your insistence on preventing this meeting is about to plunge us into nuclear war.

Your insistence on dictating our foreign policy while refusing to accept international oversight for your own foreign policy is incredibly threatening. We gave you an opportunity to make sure humanity's common interests are protected. You didn't take it. You do not get to make to us the same demands that you yourself did not accept.
Last edited by Plzen on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:57 pm

G

My initial post finished in Victoria land. Marine landing party coming ashore.

Working on newest post now.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse