NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts: Year Six - Baelfire [IC/APPS CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arlye Austros
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arlye Austros » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Isolde

She smiled and held back his hand in response. "Later, perhaps next week. But I intent to, well, say a couple of things that some would rather stay quite about. Of course..." She looked ahead, thinking. "Chances are the Prophet won't like the idea at all."
They approached the shop she intended to get her Quidditch gear from, and heard some bangs in the distance. "Seems Caitie will have a handfull of work this afternoon." She mentioned before walking in.

Isolde quickly headed to a corner of the shop and searched through the Broom-care supplies. "You know, we should have practiced Quidditch on the Break." She told David as she decided the yew-otter hair pollishing brush would be perfect for her broom.

Raphael and Ricardo ((coop between Flutters and I))

Raphael thought for a moment after Ricardo spoke about moving on to someone else. It was still weird knowing about a romantic, and perhaps even sexual, relationship with his best friend Alex. It was indeed as if it happened last week, but at the same time, not at all, except in some alternate life. However, if there was one thing Raph remembered about Alex, even in vague fog of memory, it was that he wanted him to be happy. "Yeah... I guess you are right. I don't think Alex would mind." said Raphael, sighing, "I need a drink while we are here waiting.... A duel could be fun too. I'm good with curses, jinxes and hexes. You?"

Ricardo raised an eyebrow. "That's quite dark. I am getting better at Transfiguration." He said, not really explaining the why. "But I have always considered myself fairly good at protective charms."
Raph shrugged. "Well, the dark arts aren't inherently evil in my opinion... with the exception of the unforgivables of course, as those are, well, unforgivable, and require inherently evil intentions." He said, "It all depends on how and why you use the others. Though I too am good at defensive spells, I find offensive spells to be just as effective at dueling and defending myself."

The Hufflepuff chuckled. “Best defence is a good offence, or was it the other way around?” He looked around the street. “We won’t need seconds. We will need an arbiter though, since school rules… You know.” Ricardo shrugged and looked around once more. “Perhaps one of the prefects?”
"Like who?" Asked Raph, "Isolde? She is a prefect right?"
Ricardo looked at Isolde, who seemed to be nearby, talking to David. "Grenwald..." His voice reflected a lack of convincement of sorts. "I am not in the best lines with Isolde." He said looking back at Raph. "How about a prefect from another year? I think there is a Hufflepuff around, a Fifth Year.”

Raph nodded as he stroked his chin and approached the prefect. "Want to observe our duel?" He asked the Hufflepuff, "Rules require we have an arbiter..."
The prefect looked at Raph and then at Ricardo. Then nodded. “Sure. But be sure you don’t go at each other in the middle of the road.”
“We can do it behind the Three Broomsticks. Should be perfectly safe.” Ricardo replied, hearing the prefect’s request.
Raphael nodded at Ricardo's suggestion and followed him behind the Three Broomsticks. He took out his wand, faced the other wizard, standing some distance away from him, and got into stance. "Ready?"

Ricardo nodded, focusing, and raised his wand. The prefect gave a sign and Ricardo got himself ready, allowing Raph the first move.
Raph nodded as well and tightened his stance. "Lacarnum Inflamari!" he flicks his wand and unleashes a a ball of fire from the tip.
Ricardo moved similar to a Muggle tennis player, and as the fire got close in a blink, he waved his wand in a slashing motion.

Aguamenti!” The stream of water quickly quenched the fire, and Ricardo decided to be offensive. “Expelliarmus!”
The muggleborn moved quickly, relying on wit and reaction timing.

"Protego!" Raph exclaimed, blocking the disarming spell, before unleashing a bolt of electricity in return, "Baubillious!"

Ricardo seemed to not expect that, and was only able to use a simple non-verbal curse. The Expulso Curse was aimed at the floor to his side, and he was not able to make it too strong, but it was enough to toss him aside and out of the sudden attack made by Raph. Ricardo fell to the floor on a side, holding his wand.
Raph himself was nearly knocked off his feet by the explosion, but wobbled and held his stance, wand still pointing. He breathed heavily and grinned slightly. "That was a good spell I learned..." Raph said, "Proved useful when... Liam attacked..." The muggleborn frowned and had a look of confusion. "Funny... I should remember the last time I used that spell more clearly but... it's foggy... but I should remember..." he stammered, "As if parts are missing... What else am I forgetting? What other memories have been stolen from me?"

Ricardo didn’t respond as he leapt back on his feet. He quickly looked at the prefect, who looked back and replied. “Well, if you can go on…”
So Ricardo once more got in position and aimed at Raph’s face. “Obscuro!” Just as he sensed the hex worked correctly, he once more aimed at Raph, this time at the right leg. “Bubonifors!”

Raph shook his head of his thoughts as he remembered that he was in the middle of a duel. He got back into a stance and readied himself... Only to find his vision immediately obscured by a cloth. "The fuck?!" the muggleborn swore as he reached to tear the blindfold off, only to feel itchy bumps all over his leg. Raph tried hard with every ounce of his will to ignore the new itchiness as he aimed his wand directly at Ricardo. "Petrificus Totalus!"

Protego!” Ricardo was able to block the curse.
“I think you won, Salgado.” The prefect said. But Ricardo nodded. “No. I took advantage of him hesitating when he could have finished me easily.” He also wanted to be attacked, to hold on against relentless attacks. He imagined it would be a dozen times worse when he returned home. “Come on, Raph!”

Raphael growled and kept his stance. Ricardo wanted more from him, obviously. So the muggleborn, pointing his wand to aim at the legs, was going to give him more. "Confringo!"
Protego!” Ricardo’s wand managed to form a shield, but it only partially protected him from the ensuing purple light blast. As a result, Ricardo ended once more on the floor, feeling some pain in his knee, which received the full impact of the landing. However he was standing once more, aiming at Raph, but unable to really cast any offensive spell, so content with reacting. Some students had gathered nearby, and watched the encounter.

Now Raph was getting a hit on the opponent and grinned a little. He also noticed that there was a bit of audience going on now. Time to give them a show.
"Herbivicus Duo!" he shouted, releasing a green bolt from his wand to ground beneath Ricardo's feet, causing thick vines to grow from the earth and grab hold of him

Ricardo seemed to recognize the charm, and attempted to step away from the incoming sprouts. But too late, and found himself struggling with the plants holding his legs from the knees down. The falling on his knee started to charge his bill, and the pain added to the struggle to keep his footing.
However the Hufflepuff kept his footing, and aimed to the side. “Oppugno!” He said aiming at a bag standing by the backdoor of the Three Broomsticks. It swelled on the top, and the inside ripped open the sewing. A swarm of potatoes headed straight for Raph.

Raphael recognized that spell and turned to the direction of the bag, seeing the unleashed potatoes. The cursed in pain as one bopped him on the forehead, before readying his wand for the others. "Oppugno!" Raph cried, hoping for the taters to change target and aim for Ricardo instead.
Ricardo had hoped to gain enough time to cut himself free, but saw Raph’s counter, and aimed once more at the potatoes. “Finite!” The projectiles dropped harmlessly to the ground. He needed some seconds.

Fumus!” From the tip of his wand thick grey smoke emerged, and As if it was a smoke machine, Ricardo created a faint smoke screen. He then gave up and fell on his back, aiming at the entangling vines and hoping Raph would be unable to hit him.
Diffindo!”
Raph caughed a bit as he breathed in the smoke from Ricardo's wand. He couldn't see a thing, but that didn't mean he lacked a trick for this. "
Ventus!" the muggleborn exclaimed, cleaning the air of the smoke before seeing his target, "Slugulus Eructo!"

<<Not the slugs!>> The thought was enough to distract him, as he recognized the curse. The blast was strong enough to rip him apart from the vines, which he failed to cut. Ricardo rolled over his head, and ended with his face looking down and towards his opponent. He tried to breath, and as soon the air got into his lungs, the slugs came out.

“Alright, that’s enough, chaps.” The prefect declared.
Last edited by Arlye Austros on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arlye Austros, the New South. In the Nibaru Expense. -Future Tech-
Patagonia and its regional neighbours are dominated by the Frankish Kingdom of Argentina and use Modern tech for their affairs. -Modern/Post Modern Tech-

Chilean-Argentine, Pro Union of the Americas (all three). Anti Chavism, anti other stuff. Conservative, but not in extremis (hope so).
Pro Stark, Impeach Tommen

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:09 pm

Andrew

Andrew was sat alone, in one corner of the library. For once, he was actually buckling down for his exams - making sure he was as ready as he could be. Apparition lessons had been a little bit of a setback and, while he didn't get splinched, he didn't exactly go far either. Or, anywhere, infact. Nonetheless, he was determined to get better. The next lesson would be it. He'd at least manage to get across the room, hopefully.

On the other hand, his theoretical knowledge of stuff was getting pretty good. He was starting to understand what sort of stuff made a good potion, or what made a good spell to cast and that - but his practical application? Lackluster, to say the least. Not many of the teachers held up much hope for him, which didn't exactly boost his confidence. But he'd soldier on in any case.

Eventually, he slammed his book shut and leant back. He felt a guilty urge to open it again, to keep on giving - but he couldn't bring himself to do it. It'd been hours. He needed at least a little break. So, with that in mind, he placed the book back into his bag and left the castle, out into the grounds.

It was bitterly cold, he couldn't deny it. It always was in Scotland, really, but being deep into winter it was especially so. Pulling his coat close to himself, he sat down by the grass for a while, mulling things over in his head. He was gonna become a doctor, someday. In St. Mungo's. He knew he would.

He hoped he would.

But it was gonna be a tough road. Not without one hundred percent, which made him feel another bit of guilt for not being right back in that library. Fifteen minutes longer, he figured. That's all. Just something to give himself a bit of a rest. Then, he'd get back to work. No more slacking.

The cold was starting to bite at his skin, so he made the wise decision to get up from the grass and go towards the three broomsticks. Inside, he ordered a drink of butterbeer and sat down alone, letting out a deep breath. The taste of the alcohol in it, though terribly mild, still lingered with him. He didn't like it - bad memories went with it. But the rest of the drink was nice, so he didn't complain too much. It warmed him up.

Caitie was badgering some third years. She was a good prefect, he thought. Better than some, including himself. He never really wanted the position to begin with - he never figured he could handle it. But then, who was he to argue the logic of the teachers? Clearly they saw something in him.

Taking another sip from the butterbeer, he relaxed for a moment, clearing all thoughts from his head. If all else failed, he could always try a muggle hospital. He didn't think he'd mind that. But in any case, he'd just have to see where things would go.

No use worrying.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:53 am

Rachel

Rachel trailed behind Madi and Derek as they strolled down the street, half concentrating on the conversation and half concentrating on the two animals that were quite literally rough-housing on her shoulders.

"Broomsticks sounds nice," she responded amidst the chaos she was carrying. "I'm absolutely starving. Have you tried their roasted--AH!"

She hunched over, and promptly brought a hand up to feel a paw on her neck, where Derek's kneazle had accidentally dug a claw into her skin. Stigr simply scampered back down her arm, escaping to the safety of Rachel's bag. Hissing through gritted teeth, she plucked the kneazle kitten from her shoulder, staring it in those beady little eyes.

"Alright you!" she scolded it. "If I can understand you, then maybe you can understand me."

"Go," she told the kitten, setting it on Derek's shoulder instead. "Stay with him if you're gonna do that."

Rachel continued to idly follow behind Derek, rubbing at the scratch on her neck. It thankfully wasn't bleeding, but that was probably going to hurt for a while. Still, she tried to focus more on the food she was about to get. And when they finally reached the Three Broomsticks, Rachel broke off from the two of them, and made for the bar counter to order her meal. She knew exactly what she wanted, too.

While she waited for her food, Rachel looked around for a place to sit. The place wasn't necessarily packed, but most of the seats and tables were taken. Part of her didn't exactly want to bother talking with people, but the person sitting at the only open table looked to be having the same idea.

When she got her plate - roasted pheasant breast with boiled potatoes and carrots - she strolled over and sat across from Andrew, who seemed rather preoccupied with his own thoughts.

"Jeez...you flat out disappeared after breakfast," she said quietly, hoping her intrusion didn't bother him or anything. "You alright? You look bushed."
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:23 pm

William Darkenstone

“When is it going to happen, my Lord?” Lord Nihilus turned to see who the voice belonged to. A young Ravencloak, one of the youngest in their group, was standing with his hands deep in the pockets of his cloak, his mask obscuring his features. He jumped from leg to leg, his impatience showing through his continuing sighs and nervousness.

“Why are you asking?” William lowered his voice and spoke slowly, while staring at the boy opposite him. At first he stood silent, almost still and his breathing seemed to stop for a few seconds before regaining his self.

“I... I am sorry, my Lord. No... no reason.” William continued staring for a few seconds before turning his back to him at a sudden pace.

As he returned to his thinking, a common preoccupation of his as the days grew closer and closer to the fulfillment of his plans, he heard quick footsteps and in an instant a familiar masked face emerging from a dark cloak appeared beside him and the others in the alleyway, coming from a nearby side door.

“They are heading here, my Lord.” The girl grabbed her knees and took a heavy breath, as William signaled the other Ravencloaks at his presence to be ready.

“Good work Lady Vis. Raise your wand too, in case things get out of control.” The girl followed William’s instructions and she pointed her wand towards the entrance of the alleyway. From afar still, but growing louder a voice William recognized could be heard.

“...it is near here. We can take a passageway through the alley here.”

A new, unknown voice, belonging clearly to an older man followed the first.
“I have been all around Hogsmeade many times, and I haven’t heard of this passageway young lad. Are you sure your source is there?” The man seemed impatient, a thought that William seemed to share with the familiar voice.

“Of course I am sure, this is where I came from to find you. You don’t need to have your wand unconcealed, trust me. We are a few steps away.” The last words were a message to William and the other Ravencloaks, who quickly raised their wands and waited for the new arrivals.

As soon as the faint shadow of the round man appeared on the nearby wall and his cautious face came face to face with a crowd of masked individuals, he left out a groan but before he could do anything, a barrage of disarming spells threw him against the nearby wall and his wand in the hands of the dark wizard. Out of the crowd’s eyes, a boy was wrestling with another individual for control of her wand, while a third one, was already knocked out, his wand kicked away by the attacker. William and the rest of the Ravencloaks came to the aid of their brother, and soon, the woman had been separated from her wand and many more were pointed towards her. Grabbing the man on the ground and the woman, the cloaked wizards dragged them into the alleyway and forced them to sit near the man who had been earlier disarmed.

After a few moments, all three were tied up and their mouths convered up. William turned to the boy who had lured their prisoners now here and placed a firm hand in his shoulder.
“You did well, Lord Valgerth. Despite my reservations, you didn’t disappoint when your aid was most necessary. History will place a great importance to this day and the one who managed to carry out such a perilous act will be glorified as well.” Anton looked at the ground for a while, before turning to face his friend.
“Thank you, my master.” William simply nodded and after Anton had put on his mask as well, turned to the three wizards who were standing on their knees.

“My friends, you were chosen for a great honour, although I fear you don’t see that yet. You have been chosen to serve your roles in our uprising, through transmitting our ideas and message across the wizarding world. You will be compensated for your efforts.” As William was talking, the man who had been hit by the disarming spells was trying to free himself of his restraints and speak. William turned to him and approached him.
“You know your struggle now is meaningless, despite being journalists I am sure you are intelligent enough to realize that. Don’t try to avoid the inevitable. See, I will grant you the right to speak to me as long as you promise to me that you won’t do anything foolish. The man, a moustache covering his upper lip, nodded, and William carefully removed the piece of cloth that was covering his mouth. Immediately the man attempted to shout but William’s kick had already landed on the man’s stomach. He took a deep breath as the pain spread and William simply stood above him, a smirk, one that you would give to a naughty dog or a mischievous baby, casted across his lips.

“Now, if we can stop playing games, what questions do you have for us, old man?”

The man, after a few seconds turned to William and with crossed eyes and grinding his teeth spoke.
“I have no questions for a bunch of thugs. Kill us and get it over with!” William lost the smirk and stared at the man for some moments.

“You don’t want to know who your captors are?”

“I don’t care, you little terrorist. When the Ministry gets their hands on you, you’re going to wish you had been wiser at this moment.”

William ignored the man’s words and pointed at the other masked individuals surrounding the man.
“We are the Ravencloaks. We are a group of wizards and witches who see what the Ministry has turned into and that we as wizards have been undermined by Muggles and their traitorous followers. Thus, we seek to restore a renewed order to the world with the worthy, powerful and loyal wizards at the top and the wormlike Muggles at the bottom, the place of all inferior creatures compared to their superiors. We, among other things have been responsible for the targeted attack and annihilation of the Muggle village near Hogwarts.” William licked his lips but his eyes soon heated up as the man spoke.

“You little shit, I don’t give a rat’s ass who you are. And I have no idea what village or attack you’re talking about. For all I know you’re a bunch of crazed Voldemort fanatics who are playing make-believe with...” He couldn’t finish his sentence as William’s fist landed on his jaw and threw him down on the pavement with his back. He started groaning as William put the piece of cloth back into his mouth.

“Your opinions are neither appreciated nor necessary. Now, as I was saying. you’re here because you were chosen. Due to the nature of your work, as journalists at the Wizarding Wireless Network, with the ability to broadcast a message across Britain and reach tens of thousands of listeners, we decided you’d be the best to play the part of our propagandists as the time for the overthrow of the Ministry draws close. At first the messages will be more indirect and subliminal but as the day of our conquest approaches, they will state our truth directly for all to hear. You should be overjoyed at the opportunity you are presented with.” William started walking around the group and following their eyes as he continued to speak.
“But we are not foolish. We understand that your role in maintaining our servitude to the Muggles and fulfilling the Ministry’s agenda have made you unable to understand the necessity and importance of our struggle. Thus, to ensure your full cooperation, you will be placed under the Imperius Curse,” All three of the captives started shaking violently to cut off the ropes around their bodies and stand up but to no avail. William continued.
“I am no longer under the Ministry’s watch, thus I will be the one to place you under this curse. You should feel honored that Lord Nihilus that will place you under his control. As time is running out, let’s begin.” Lord Nihilus pointed his wand towards each of the journalists’ foreheads and with a hissing “Imperio”each one was placed under the Unforgivable Curse, losing their will and personality, which were replaced by the will and orders of their new master.

As soon as William finished, he fell on the ground, sweating and breathing heavily, the Curse placing a considerable toll on him. He was helped back on his feet by Lady Vis and other Ravencloaks. After regaining his composure and self-control, he turned to his followers.

“Let them go now. They know what to do.” The Ravencloaks followed his orders and the three journalists, now not struggling but subservient, walked back towards where they came from, with slow, heavy steps. “We should head back towards the others now. Suspicions are the last thing we need in this environment.” Lord Ninilus motioned to the group to remove their masks and cloaks and follow him. While walking, he stared towards the horizon and a smile creeped onto his face, his eyes lightening up.

“The first few pebbles have been set and now the road that lies ahead is clear and ready to be built. The correct future is within our grasp.” In his enthusiasm however, William didn’t notice one of his followers. Anton followed with heavy steps and glancing at William. This time, once more he had cowered to go against him, but for how long would that last was the question. Both of them wondered that but William was sure that the time was still far away...
THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary
100 Equality, 93 Liberty and 29 Stability

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:01 pm

Ed Wilson

That voice. That voice was the sound of pure evil. Avery’s voice was one thing, a cold, drawling, dusty snarl that could put even the most sober to sleep. But this was even worse. This was Avery...happy?! Chipper, dapper, delighted, happy. And it was one of the most terrifying, insincere, heart-breaking sounds on the planet.

Whirling around to face Avery so quickly that the Sugar Quill fell out of his mouth, his heart sank as he began to realize his doom. Of all the people to catch him, the Supreme Kaiser Avery had to be the one to do it. Hopefully, he could just convince him that he had given a Prefect the slip instead of illegally sneaking into Hogwarts.

“Well...yes, sir!” Ed said with a smirk, feigning innocence to stall for time. “It’s been a while since I purchased new stationary for work, and the sugar helps me stay up longer, as you probably know. Fancy seeing you here though, I didn’t know you took trips to the hamlet!”
yea bro idk

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:21 pm

The Headmaster

The Headmaster raised an inquisitive eyebrow and an expression of exaggerated surprise.

"Oh, I see. Helps you stay up at night. Interesting. I imagine that it helps to keep up your energy as you wander the halls unsupervised?" Avery gave a slight pause after his reply and gave the briefest hint of a smile before he addressed Ed's second point.

"And no, I do not usually make excursions into Hogsmeade but I did have some business to attend. Something about a student going unsupervised. You wouldn't happen to know anything about it, would you Mr Wilson?"
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:24 pm

Astrid Toujouse

Cowritten with Triassica

A large crowd of any sort was a good bet on where to find someone, if I knew anything about how humans socialised. What I hadn’t expected to find was Raph finishing a duel. Rather strange boy, he was. He wasn’t the sort I’d expect to duel, but who was I to judge? He seemed to have won too, considering when I arrived, the other guy was throwing up slugs and the prefect had declared it over.

“I’m real sorry I’m late, Raph,” I said as I approached him, “Do you still wanna go look at clothes?”

Raph grinned at his victory and for the first time in a while, actually felt good about himself. He looked down at his fallen opponent, coughing up slugs. "Go see Hagrid." said the muggleborn, "He has some stuff that'll take of that... Good fighting, anyway..."

Raph then turned to find Astrid and wondered if she saw his duel. For some reason he has been hoping she did as a means to impress her. "Sure we can go get clothes." he said, "Then we can go have lunch at The Three Broomsticks, on me..."

“On you?” I smiled, “You’re terribly sweet, you know that?”

Raph turned pink and smiled sheepishly. "It's nothing, really, just something I should do..." he said, which was kind of a lie, as this was part of getting her to like him more, but at the same time, he would have done so regardless for a friend, "Anyway, clothes shop this way... Heard they got a new kind of magic socks that never leave each other."

“That sounds fascinating. I might see if they have any mittens like that,” I replied, “I’m gonna see what I’d like, and I might make a few trips to and from Hogwarts or something.”

Raph nodded as they crossed the street and entered the store. It was a warm, nicely lit place, with several wizards and witches, young and elderly. They browsed to themselves at the clothing, various in size and color, without notice to the newcomers. "See anything?" Raph asked, "I wonder where the socks are... Never been here before, really..."

“Hmm, well I do like this skirt in the clearance bin,” I said, pulling a mid-thigh length deep blue a-line skirt with some traditional mongolian or manchu writing going down each pleat, although I couldn’t quite tell, “It’s cheesy, but it looks like nothing I’ve ever seen before. Might be fun to wear eccentrically. What do you think?”

Raph turned pink again. "I think it will look great on you." He said, again smiling sheepishly, "Want to try it on? I noticed a changing room in the back... Unless you want to look at others first."

“It wouldn’t hurt,” I replied, heading for the dressing room, “I think it’ll go well with the black t-shirt I’ve got under here, though it’s not like anything doesn’t go well with it.”

Raphael nodded and looked around before spotting the socks he was looking for. "Go try it on while I look at these." he said, "I think these are the magic socks I heard about... I'll have to ask."

In the meantime, I darted around, and picked out a few bras to try on. I needed to know my cup and band size, but there was no way I was asking someone around to help, not at my evident age.

Raph, meanwhile, gained confirmation from a store worker that the socks he found were indeed the ones he desired. The muggleborn even gave them a test by separating a pair at other ends of the store, only for them to, seemingly magnetically, end up together again. He made his own purchase of what he found and began waiting for Astrid close by the charging room.

None of the bras fit right. The D 32 was too loose all around. The B 30’s straps fit pretty well, but it was too tight elsewhere, and the C 32 just fit weird, loose at the band, if I understood. After trying on the B 30, the two A cups I’d grabbed were certainly not going to fit.
“Raph?” I called, hanging the five bras over the stall door, “Could you put these back in the aisle and get me a C cup, 30 band size?”

Raph gave a bit of surprise as he looked up towards the changing room, seeing the pair's of underclothes. He did not know that Astrid was trying on bras, and now tried extremely hard, albeit unsuccessfully, not to let his imagination go anywhere on that revelation. "Uh... yeah, sure... Okay." Raph said, turning bright red as he took the bras and put them back, before returning with the requested size, "Here you go... Are these what you want?"

“Per—fect,” I slowly replied, trying it on. It wasn’t a perfect fit per se, a little too tight here, and a little too loose there, but I figured at that point it was just a universal principle of clothing, as it was rare anything fit perfectly for me. I kept it on, and then put my black t-shirt back on over it. I then changed out of my trousers into the skirt, and came out.
“How’s the skirt look?”

Raph turned red again at the sight of Astrid in her new outfit and nodded. She looked absolutely stunning now. "I-it looks wonderful on you." he replied with a bit of a stutter, "The skirt and shirt goes perfectly togther..."

“It’s a black and patternless; so it’s good for trying out bottoms,” I affirmed, going back into the stall and changing back into my trousers, “So I’ve got one keeper. I’m gonna look in the clearance bin and see what else is there.”

Raph nodded and followed her to the clearance area in a back corner of the store. This actually made the store seem bigger than it looked initially when they first got here. "So... um... What took you so long?" Raph asked, something that has been on his mind, "I was beginning to feel disappointed earlier..."

“Just a little matter that the Headmaster wanted to discuss before I went on my merry way,” I dismissively responded as I filtered through the great bin of clothes that had as much off as 80% in some cases, although the dirt-cheap ones were often far too corny and eccentric for even a loony pureblood with poor fashioned taste to wear.

"Oh..." said Raphael frowning as he wondered what Avery wanted from her. It could not be good that's for sure considering how much he trusts the headmaster. "What do you think of the Headmaster? Personally I trust him as far as I can throw him..."

He smiled somewhat as he picked up a strange looking wizard hat that looked like a hybrid of a viking helmet and the sorting hat. "Now what kind of style is this suppose to be?"

“Haven’t a clue,” I mumbled as I continued to dig. I happened upon a decent Ravenclaw cardigan, though it did look terribly old.

“The Headmaster seems to have ears all around from what I gleaned during our conversation. I shouldn’t say much, but he did have a rather methodical manner of talking...l—like he was pl—intentionally trying to unnerve me. But then the content of his words seemed reasonable enough, or at least reasonable from his viewpoint.

"Sounds very authoritarian in my opinion." Raph noted as he picked up a pair of socks that constantly changed color in a way that would give one an epileptic seizure, "Makes me wonder if he is listening in on our Army meetings. I myself have yet to meet him personally, but if he is having staff mess with our memories, I think he is anything but reasonable..."

“What gives you that idea?” I asked, pulling out a group of stockings which seemed to be my size, “How would we even know if our memories were tampered with?”

"I don't know. Take a look back in your life and reflect on things. Find if anything is out of place..." Raph replied, pulling out a shirt like the socks, but apparently malfunctioning as it was shrinking and growing, "I only found my memories have been tempered with when I discovered pictures of myself and Alex I myself still have trouble believing happened... I'm thinking of keeping a diary or something just in case..."

“I don’t really have any memory issues, personally. Though I’m not all too concerned with the past these days; I’m looking to the future,” I shrugged, folding the stockings and the cardigan, “I think I wanna try these on.”

"I think we take the past too much for granted, really. Besides, it should be seen as a violation of one's mind to interfere with memories." Raph noted before turning to Astrid and smiling, "Go on ahead and try them on..."

“Ah, the ministry’s had bigger concerns lately, I suppose,” I sighed, heading into the changing rooms, and changing out of my trousers, “Just the way it is at the moment.”

Raph followed her with hands in his pockets and waited closely where she can hear him. "I don't know. They seemed to have had concerns with my memory somehow." said the Muggleborn, "How would you like it if you found that someone erased memories of someone you loved? I can't even mourn Alex's passing properly now I'm so confused..."

“I can’t give you a solution there,” I mused, pulling up one of the three identical stockings, “Then again, I have enough loved ones, or at least people I consider loved ones, that forgetting one isn’t something I even think about much. There are people in my family who come up to me at reunions and pinch my cheeks and exclaim how I might not remember them because they last saw me when I was very young, and I still don’t know who they are.”

"Hmmm... I have family back in France." Raph mused as well, "It's just mum, dad, and I here in the UK. Everyone else is in Paris mostly. My parents moved to a village named Locronan before I was born. My folks would come over a lot back then. Don't see them much anymore now after we moved. Hardly remember most except vaguely.... Alex though... we were lovers... At least that is what Rachel told me with evidence from my photobook. I should be a lot sadder that he is gone if that is the case, but... I'm not... I mean, I am sad, but not grieving like I think I should be."

“It’s an interesting circumstance, but how do you really know it’s the school administration? What reason would they really have to erase such a relationship, do you think?” I asked slowly as I looked at the fit of the stockings in the mirror. They fit well enough, and would serve well on cold days when I still wanted to wear a skirt or a dress.

"Well who else would want me to forget about Alex?" He asked, "I wouldn't want that at all..."

“Think. Who do you know who might want it? I don’t know everyone at the school in your life well, so think about who might want to do that.”

"I don't know!" Raph exclaimed, "Alex, from my memory anyway, was one of the most popular guys in school! The only one who had a problem was... Henry..."

Raph's fists clenched after a moment.

“Well then maybe ask Henry!” I replied, taking off the stockings, folding them, and then pulling up my trousers once more, “It’s all I can tell you. I don’t know much about your previous relationship; I can only use the socratic method on you, really.”

"Henry Grey... I never liked him... If the auras are not behind this it has to be him." Raph said before sighing, "Doubt he would tell me though... Hang on, weren't you taking to his girlfriend, Freyja, some time ago?"

“On the way here, her and I chatted a bit, yes,” I corroborated, trying on the cardigan.

"Think you could get to him through her?"

“I really don’t think there’s any reason they’d have to erase your memory, but I suppose if it soothes you...I can inquire.”

"Thanks... Almost ready to go? I'm starving..."

“Oh yeah,” I said, coming out and pulling off the cardigan as I left the stall, “It’s all good; now I just need to go buy these.”
I went to the counter, and we were done in a moment.
“I’m ready to go now.”
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:43 am

Adam

He sighed as he walked through the streets scratching the back of his neck as he did so. He looked up at the sky for a few moments as he weaved his way through people. I wonder what is going to happen next? I mean something bad always seems to happen so I guess I should be on guard. Though this whole this thing is very tiring.

He was interrupted by the growl of his stomach, he placed his hand on it and sighed. Well I guess I should go find something to eat, though it feels like I just ate. He started to look around for a place to eat as he walked into a building, he saw Rachel sitting across from Andrew as she seemed to have food. He walked over to the counter and ran his hand through his short brown hair. He ordered some shepherds pie and then walked over to the group.

Once he reached the table, he noticed Andrews expression as he sat down next to Rachel. "Uh what's wrong with him?" He asked as he started to eat his food and looked over towards Rachel thinking she had an answer to this.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Astrid Toujouse

Cowritten with Triassica

Raph peered his nose at his notebook as he sat at table which it was sprawled on for Astrid to see as well within The Three Broomsticks. Finals were close by and would be here before he knew it, which was very soon indeed. So even though he was technically on a date with Astrid, Raph wanted to catch up on his studying while waiting for food.

Raph frowned as he took out his wand. "Mph... Mum is right. My writing can be nearly ineligible sometimes." He murmured.

"Well, this is why one must practice," I said to him, or perhaps to nobody at all.

Raph nodded as he tapped on some messily written words and sentences with his wand. Before their eyes writing vanished as clearly as if they weren't written at all. He took out a pen and began to rewrite them, glancing at Astrid's notes for reference.

"That's better." Raph said, looking down at his newer and cleaner notes, "Magic really comes in handy for a lot of things. Muggle erasers can be messy themselves unfortunately..."

"Tell me about it," I replied, rolling my eyes, "Those things take so much time. And the smudging that sometimes happens? Don't get me started!"

Raph nodded and glanced up at her with a small smile that made him pink. Astrid was indeed a lovely woman to look at and she was just as kind from experience today. His stomach growled with hunger just as plates of food arrived.

"Ah finally!" Raph said, thanking the waitress before she left, "Makes you wonder why it does not just appear before you like back at Hogwarts."

"I assume there's an economic and service aspect to it. Lots of folks like seeing someone's face to order stuff, though I'm sure plenty don't. My, this pot pie looks lovely."

Raph nodded and dug into his own meal of Fish N' Chips, revealing in it's deliciousness. "That and muggle cooking tend to have it's own specialness." he said, "Should come to my house. Mum is a great cook and never failed to make a good meal."

“Is there an easy way to do that?” I asked as I poked holes in the top crust with my fork, letting the steam flow from the hot pie.

"Nah, not really, no." he said as he stuffed his face with chip, "Dad can't cook for the life of him."

“Well I think this place is good,” I replied, taking my first bite of pot pie, “You know, this reminds me of the pot pie I used to get from an Irish restaurant in New Orleans after church...”

"You're American?"

“Indeed. My father’s an Anglican minister, so he insisted I attend Hogwarts rather than Ilvermorny for the cultural experience. The bureaucracy wasn’t pleased, but so goes it.”

"Wonder what Beauxbatons Academy would have been like for me." Raph replied after swallowing some fried fish, "I only found out that I was a wizard after moving here..."

“I get the impression they’re a lot more formal than Hogwarts or Ilvermorny,” I replied.

"Sounds like it, yeah." Raph nodded, "Perhaps Hogwarts is a much more... suited environment for me."

“I think Beauxbatons would’ve worked just fine for me if I were a native French speaker,” I mused, “The high culture is something I admire.”

Raph laughed. "Ha. Je n'ai aucun intérêt dans la haute sociétén." He said in French with a kind of showing off grin, "Trop de règles et trop d'attentes. Pas quelque chose que je peux supporter de suivre."

“Pour moi, c’est differente. J’aimerais bien d’être comme une princesse, parce que ma famille m’a appris d’être “prim and proper” même si tout le monde n’est pas aussi comme ça,” I replied, albeit at a bit of a slower speed than Raph spoke at.

Raph laughed again. "Not bad, not bad at all..."

“I’ve had some practice over the years,” I smirked. I was silent as I got to eating my pot pie as it reached the perfect temperature.

Raphael dug more into his fish and chips. "You should come to my place then." Hr said, "Over the summer perhaps?"

“I’ll look into visiting,” I replied, “Though I might be rather occupied with a few other things this summer.”

"Yeah I would be busy with work too." Raph said, as he ate the last of his fries, "Weekends I'm free..."

“If apparation goes anywhere, that might be any option, I suppose.”

"Oh. So you don't mind being killed and replaced by a clone?" Raphael asked with a teasing grin and chuckle.

“Right! Almost forgot that bit of philosophy,” I chuckled, “Well, maybe the Floo Network will work as an alternative, since there’s no break in consciousness.”

"Lovely. Glad to have a fireplace myself then." Raph noted with a nod as the check arrived. He reached for his pocket, fulfilling his promise to pay.

Cowritten with The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune

I went to the Serpent's Kiss once I saw Raph off. I coughed a bit as the muscle let me past. What was this place, exactly?

Freyja sat in the corner in her booth with her friends, just finishing a long puff off the nearby hookah. Breathing out through her nostrils and taking a moment to let it sink in, she looked across the lounge to see Astrid walk in. She raised her hand and waved her over, calling out "Astrid, over here"

"Okay," I nodded, strolling towards the booth, "Goodness, what's that you're using?"

"Well, it's similar to a muggle hookah, but they use magical herbs here instead of thar horribly addictive stuff that the muggles put in theres. It helps clear the brain, and for those with the natural talent can even be used to access Divination. Would you like to try it? No worries if you don't, it can seem a little intimidating."

"I might ease into it in a moment," I replied, "Do...do you mind if I take a seat?"

Freyja shot a subtle glance to one of the other girls. She stood up and said "Have mine, I was just leaving anyways." Freyja nodded and gestured for Astrid to take the spot.

"Oh, are you sure? I woul-I don't wanna take anyone's seat," I replied, giving a small awkward smile.

The girl smiled and said "No, really, some of my friends are waiting for me over by Honeydukes. Have a good time with these ladies, I promise they don't bite."

"Okay," I nodded, sliding into the booth, "I suppose I shouldn't worry about Slytherins biting these days though, not after the last ministry was so keen on defanging y'all."

Freyja smiled and said "We aren't just Slytherins darling, Anna here is a Hufflepuff, and you'll probably recognise Mary and Elizabeth from your own house."

"Ah! I'm sorry," I said, holding my hands up, "It's been a day, you know."

"I'm sure it has, but here, relax and enjoy yourself for a bit. We can deal with any shopping you may have left in a bit." Freyja took another long puff from the Hookah and let out a breath, releasing a smoky winged serpent into the air. She smiled some more as it floated up towards the ceiling.

"That'd be nice," I nodded, "Ugh, bra shopping in Hogsmeade is a joke, y'know? Less than a week's worth in my size in the whole stock, and not even particularly nice ones..."

"Where did you go shopping? You may have been going in the wrong places. You know if you asked most students they wouldn't realise there is a village beyond that area around Three Broomsticks."

"I went to the place Raph brought me. Some mess it was, I'll say. I got a few eccentric odds and ends, but my goodness, it really was a relic."

Freyja reached out and shook Astrid's hand "Astrid, take a moment, clear your head, and we'll head over to Morgana's. You'll never be out of clothes again."

"I'm fascinated. I have a good stock of galleons with me; I think a few years of gifts worth, actually. I'm eager to see what you've got in store for me. I'll say, can only go up from the Mongolian skirt or whatever that I got for the hell of it," I chuckled, "Only up!"

Freyja smiled and said "Morgana's... well it's a bit hard to describe. You'll see it when we get there. It's a little bit like some of those interactive stores that muggles have. Here, you think you're ready to try some of this yet?" Freyja gestured to the Hookah.

"I suppose there isn't any harm," I shrugged, taking my turn. It certainly was an interesting sensation, even if I was such a lightweight as to wheeze.

Freyja smiled as Astrid took a hit. After a little longer, she clapped her hands and said "Well, now is as good a time to go as ever. Ladies, any of you are welcome to join us, if not, have an excellent afternoon. Astrid, shall we?"

"Naturally," I agreed, coughing once more and drumming my chest with my fist, "Must be an acquired taste, I suppose,"

"You get used to it eventually. I suppose you aren't a diviner. Truly rare gift that is." Freyja exited the building and began to walk deeper into the village, far beyond where most students normally roamed.

"As hard as I try," I replied, shaking my head, "I can never seem to predict what life's got in store next. I still haven't any idea what my parents are gonna do when I come home with a whole new look, for example."

Freyja smiled and said "You need to stop worrying what others think of you. True strength is knowing who you are and wearing it proud. Besides, if your parents don't like it, I'm sure you can find a way to sort it out. Imperius them if you have to. I kid of course."

"It isn't as if they can stop me, of course," I nodded, "But that wouldn't stop them from being difficult. Ah, what does it matter, though, right? I'm plenty free to treat myself according to my will I suppose. They haven't the magic to try and change that..."

"That's the spirit. You're the one in charge of you're own fate, steer it where you want it to go. Ah, here we are." Freyja stopped and turned towards a purple and black painted shop. Warm orange light glowed from the windows as Freyja gestured and said "After you dear."

"I'm even more intrigued now..." I murmured, "Even after all these years, the wizarding world has a knack for mesmerising me..."

"It really does make wonders. But really, you should go in first, Morgana is a... particularist woman on her good days."

I walked in slowly, and awaited the sight I was promised.

The interior of the shop was much, much larger than the outside, utilising the same spells as Wizard Tents. Thousands of clothes and outfits fluttered between hangars as twin fireplaces lit the "lobby" of the massive store. A younger red headed witch sat behind a desk and asked "How may I help you miss?" Freyja walked in behind Astrid and said "Fitting room 1 please Cinead."

"I'm eager to see what you have in store for me, Freyja," I commented, "I can see there's no shortage of choices..."

"Choices... It's less of choices and more of an experience. I'll let Morgana do the talking once we start." Freyja stepped into the fitting room and over to one of the pair of mirrors, gesturing for Astrid to follow suit. A face briefly appeared in the mirror and scanned Freyja up and down quickly before appearing in the mirror next to her

I stepped before the mirror, and gazed intently into it as I absently nodded.

The mirror looked Astrid up and down before saying "Please wait, Morgana will be with you shortly." The mirror reverted back to normal while Freyja let down her hair and began to hang her things on some nearby hooks. She nodded to Astrid and said "No accessories or anything like that. They're harder to unbanish when she's done working on you."

"All I've got at the moment is clothes and undergarments," I replied, setting the bag from the other shop to the side, "Haven't quite gotten to the accessorise point yet. I figured clip-on earrings were too pinchy for out here, anyway. I ought to get my ears pierced, come to think of it..."

"She'll handle all of that, as long as she thinks it's your style. And she's usually right." As Freyja said this, a black haired witch burst in through the fitting room door saying "More Hogwarts witches to busy my day. Freyja Alfridsdottir, you may be one of my better customers but you still keep me far too busy. How are you and who is your friend."

“I’m Astrid...Astrid Toujouse,” I replied softly.

The witch almost sniffed the air before saying "I can work with it. Now, how much shall you both be wanting?" Freyja spoke up "I just need one new outfit today, but Astrid might want a full wardrobe, unless I'm mistaken."

“Ideally, I’d quite like one of those, yes,” I agreed, “Although I’ll certainly have to see if I can afford to take expert fashioned advice for a full wardrobe...”

The witch began taking a variety of measuring tapes and pins out of her bag, saying as she did so "Flattery will get you no where in life Ms. Toujouse. We'll agree on a price when I'm finished with you but I guarantee you'll be able to afford it."

“That’s relieving. The muggle world tends not to be so lenient with prices, though I suppose here we can operate on a less supply-and-demand-bound system...”

"Economics have nothing to do with it my dear lass. Now, stand on the plinth if you please." A small stone circle rose out of the centre of the room in front of the mirrors.

“I suppose art reaches new heights when it’s not constrained by money,” I mused as I followed her orders.

"Now, you'll just feel a little tickle while I do these measurements. Do you want any refreshments? I have anything your heart desires." As the witch said this, the various measuring tapes and instruments began to whirl around Astrid. The tapes themselves began to wrap themselves around various parts of her body like a nest of snakes as they took measurements.

“I appreciate the offer, but I’ve just eaten, so I’ll pass for the moment if you don’t mind.”

The tapes continued wrapping themselves around Astrid's form for another minute before all of them flew off of her at once and back into the waiting hand of the witch. The witch herself stepped up to the plinth and began to circle Astrid like a vulture looking at a carcass. Lifting a bit of the Ravenclaw's hair with her hand she asked "Your hair, transfiguration or dye?"

“Transfiguration. Crinus Muto has become one of my favourite spells,” I replied, “I just love changing the colour at a whim.”

"It's decent work, especially for someone as young as yourself. I will have to change it for the sake of this fitting, but I'll restore it to it's original colour when we're finished. You're quite the catch, so many options for you."

“Not a problem at all. I’m particularly proud of getting this emerald look down. It’s like I’m the jewellery!”

"It's good work, though it's rather... garish if you don't mind me saying it. I believe this will suit you far better." The witch flicked her wand and Astrid's hair lengthened to mid back length. The translucent emerald colour gave way to a deep, deep blue, though it did seem to almost give off a soft green glow. As if reacting to the change, the Ravenclaw's eyes followed suit, turning the same deep blue colour with small emerald like flakes within. "Try styling it for a bit. I must gather some materials." The witch left the room for a moment. Freyja smiled and said "You know, they say Morgana is a legillimens. She can tell your innermost desires, and make them reality."

“Innermost desires...heh...those change I feel, and some of those I’d quite rather keep quiet!” I chuckled, pulling my hair up into a ponytail, leaving bangs in the front.

Freyja gave a soft chuckle and said "You and the rest of us. Regardless, she'll turn you into the person you want to be. You like the hair?"

“Very much so! I’m glad I’m not in one of my evening moods, I might add, or she might get an idea that wouldn’t translate well to style,” I rolled my eyes, “Not even a bit.”

"That's what you think. Welcome to Wizarding fashioned, where the deepest desires are the reality we make. Do you read Witch Weekly? It's descriptions of the Diagon Ball are quite... entertaining to see the least."

“By all accounts, I can never cease to be amazed at the wizarding world’s antics.”

"Muggles have forgotten what fun is. Believe me, I can show you whole worlds that would make even the most accepting muggle faint from shock." At that moment, the witch burst back in with a few armfuls of material and observed the way Astrid had pinned her hair. Smiling a bit, she said "Ah, so we're going for a sporty yet scholarly look. Good, good. Let's get to work then."

“I do like buns too, although I‘m no good with them,” I noted, “I’m no good at sports either...”

"Doesn't mean you can't wear the look. I do hate actual quidditch players, no regards for their looks. We really should bring in their concept of cheerleading some time. Anyways, do hold still." She tapped her wand, and various needles began to float around, first releasing Astrid's current wear, and began to stitch a new outfit from the lowest layer up, the clothes fitting almost like a second layer of skin. While the outfit stitched itself together, various cosmetics applied a mix of the same deep blue colour with green highlights to Astrid's face. When it was done, a completely transformed Astrid stood in the mirror, sporting an outfit that played with the Hogwarts uniform quite... liberally but also had an air of refined elegance to it.

"It looks wonderful..." I said, "But I'm a bit wary of moving too much, to be quite honest..."

"Change is what spurs life forward, lass. And this is just the start. By the time we're finished here today, you'll never look back. "

"I don't doubt that in the slightest," I agreed, "Certainly much better than anything I'd have come up with. These clothes fit my form a bit...much for some of my sensibilities, though."

"A wise muggle once described their suits as a second skin, so too must a witch's robes. Believe me, I operate entirely within the dress code of the school, and if they change it to hurt you, it means you are winning. Are you ready for the next outfit?"

"That's a philosophy I've never heard, but I suppose I now have a body that can handle something that clings a bit. Show me what else you've got in store!"

The outfit removed itself from Astrid and hung itself on a nearby hook. Her face was wiped of makeup as the various cosmetics used to achieve the look went in a bag nearby the clothes. Morgana continued to work her magic, creating outfit after outfit, matching various colors with the ultramarine base she had picked for Astrid. The outfits varied between something a muggle cheerleader for a private school might wear to some more refined and elegant uniforms. Finally, Morgana finished the last outfit and said "I think a splash of heat will do for this one." The skirt gained an orange tint and the green glow in Astrid's hair turned a gentle fire like shade, as did some of the specks in her eyes. "Well, that's you finished up. Ms. Alfridsdottir, why don't we use room two while your friend packs up her haul."

"I love all of them...what's your price?" I asked, as it was all done and dusted with.

"Shall we say, 10 Galleons and I'll throw in a Triquetra as well."

"A triquetra?" I asked.

"A bit of older magic from up home in Alba. Protective amulet, it'll go great with that gold based outfit." At this point Morgana and Freyja left the room and the red headed witch entered and said "Just bring your stuff up to the front when you're done"

I gathered up everything, and tried to figure out how I was gonna get this mess back to my dorm room. The teleportation spell took a minute to use on everything that was there, but it got the job done. Of course, I sent everything up to the front first. I pulled out the ten galleons, and came to the front.
"By the way, do you happen to know where I could get my ears pierced, ma'am?"

"Check them dearest, Morgana can be subtle sometimes" the assistant said as she accepted the payment.

"Oh," I murmured, as I found that my ears had more than just the lobes pierced. She'd given me more piercings than I could ever really use, for free.
"How generous of her...tell me...do y'all have any earrings I might peruse?"

"Once again, they're likely with the wardrobe you purchased. She is quite subtle. Here is your charm by the way." The assistant passed a small golden charm in the shape of a triquetra across the counter, smiling to Astrid as she did so.

"Thank you ma'am," I replied, taking it in my hand, "Now...I best send this back to my room, so I can look through it all properly."

"Feel free" Freyja emerged from the other changing room with a bag in hand, stopping briefly to give the cashier a handful of Galleons. The Slytherin looked at the Ravenclaw and asked "Ready to head back up?"

"Yes...just give me a moment to teleport it all."
Once again, it took a minute to send everything back.

Freyja held the door open for Astrid and said "The world's your oyster Astrid, after you."

"Thank you Freyja," I replied, walking out the door, "By the way, I don't know if this is the wrong time to ask, but Raph's been very insistent that someone's been tampering with his memories, and thinks it's Henry. I haven't any clue why Henry would care either way about him, but I figured you'd be the person to ask. I promised him I would, anyway, and it's good to have a reputation for reliability."

Freyja's face fell for a second and she looked around. Breathing out for a moment on the cold street she said "My boyfriend... well he has that sort of reputation with some. Most people remember the Hero who stared down Liam and stopped his heart with a bolt of lightning. But there are a select few who remember when we were forced to take some drastic measures to protect others from the Rebels. Henry... well, I can't say for certain that it's not him, but I have a good feeling that it isn't him, and I have a good feeling for who it might be. But you're going over your head looking for them, and if my suspicions are correct, they might come to you if you start asking these sorts of questions with people who don't see you as a friend."

"Thanks for the advice. I suppose I really ought to tell him to deal with his own affairs," I sighed, "He's...a bit of Jerry, I suppose. Charmingly pathetic. But you're right; it's of no concern to me, and asking around isn't doing me any good."

"It really won't. There are other monsters in that school than what they keep in the forest. But enough depressing talk, shall we head back up?" Freyja offered her hand to Astrid, a warm smile on her face.

"Certainly," I nodded, taking her hand, "It's a lot more fun thinking about what my new wardrobe will do for me than some...conspiracy theories or whatever."

"Well, it's getting you more attention than just him and his theories. You know, you really are quite beautiful." Freyja began to guide the pair back towards the school

"That's so sweet! You know, I never could've fathomed that I'd have such a glowup after all those frizzy years..."

"Well, it's certainly more than a glowup. Tell me Astrid... are your horizons as expansive as your personality?"

"Horizons?" I asked.

"Are you as held back by muggle taboo as some of these other witches and wizards are?" Freyja raised an eyebrow

"Hard to say, honestly. Things never cease to amaze me, I'll say. There are some things I'm a bit nervous about, like apparation. From a philosophical standpoint, it's got a Star Trek teleporter sort of issue."

"I meant more on the romantic level if you catch my drift."

"My orientation?" I asked, "What about it?"

"You know what? Forget it for now, let's just enjoy this."

Segral
Ambassador

Postby Segral » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:58 pm

Britanania wrote:-snip-

Ed Wilson

Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap. He knew. He wasn't sure how he knew, but he should've been more careful. He should've realized that Avery would probably have some type of magical camera or microphone or some spell for spying. And somehow he knew about Ed's nighttime wanders. What the hell?! Ed was afraid, but he was trying not to show it, tightening his jaw and tensing his muscles to avoid trembling or showing any sign of weakness. He couldn't show any telltale signs of weakness. Don't look around, don't touch your face or neck or head, act natural.

But at the same time, he couldn't mock Avery. Not only would that tip away everything, but it would also likely put Avery in a very poor mood if he tried to insult the Kaiser's intelligence. He would just need to act like himself, while simultaneously denying anything that could put him in a bad spot. Granted, he was already in a bad spot for being caught with no Prefect, but he would cross that bridge when he got to it.

"A student going unsupervised? Eh, it's probably common, many students try to sneak out. A lot of us don't really like the new rule, many find it restricts freedom. Although, I guess one could see the point behind such a rule. But I wouldn't know anything about a student going out unsupervised, they would be hard to track, and most likely trying to avoid anyone knowing about them."
Last edited by Segral on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yea bro idk

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:16 pm

The Headmaster

Avery looked over Ed with his usual condescending gaze, a gaze not unlike a cat watching its prey. His cold eyes, at least for a moment, gave a similar reflection of his niece's glare--no doubt a familial trait of the Sacred 28 Houses that Avery, and by extension Caitie, shared.

"Oh, unsupervised students are less common than you might think, Mr Wilson," Avery said in reply. "The rules might be somewhat unpopular, but small acts of resistance are tolerated. This is neither tolerated nor truly resisted against, I am afraid. I think it would be fairly obvious who the unsupervised students are when the Prefects have been more than cooperative."

The Headmaster stopped and gave Ed a cold and hard look for several long moments until he drew a breath.

"In any event, I want you to report to Hagrid every Saturday at the crack of dawn. The stables have been in need of cleaning. Oh, and I heard the House Elves complaining about doing the Quidditch Teams' laundry. I think they could use some non-magical assistance. Have a nice rest of your visit, Mr Wilson." With a curt bow, Avery turned and departed back for the Castle.
Last edited by Britanania on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:27 pm

Ricardo

“…Good fighting anyway.” Was all Ricardo could listen, too worried about his own problems at the gut. The small crowd slowly dispersed, and the prefect walked close to help him. He used his wand a few times to undo the bindings around his feet.

“Want me to help you see Hagrid?” He offered. But Ricardo nodded before letting out more of the slugs in his entrails. A pair of Third years chuckled from a distance. He recalled Hagrid as a rather good Game Keeper and generous person, but Ricardo had barely seen him using his wand, if any time at all, and seemed slightly clumsy. Besides, he thought he could help himself. “I just need to let these out a bit to walk. Thanks for y’ar help.”

After a while the vomiting had subdued a bit, most of the slugs either on the floor or on some bushes nearby. Ricardo wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his coat and straightened up. The two third years still watched and smiled. He couldn’t help feel a slight knot of shame.
“Show’s over, brats!”

But all he got was a renewed mockery, so he walked away, containing the slugs the best he could. In minutes he walked into Dogweed and Deathcap, trying his best to contain his guts.

“I need… A spoon of African Sea Salt, A small vial of Castor Oil and… Baneberry roots.” He said to the shopkeeper behind the counter, who raised an eyebrow before getting the required ingredients.
“How many roots?”
Ricardo thought between gut-twisting cramps. “Just one”

After he paid for the ingredients and being told by the shopkeeper that consuming them was not allowed inside the shop, he headed outside. He used the Engorgement Charm on the vial, being careful not to affect the castor oil inside, and then mixed in the salts and the whole root. The liquid turned from pale yellow to greenish-yellow. He then extracted the root and swallowed the liquid.

The effect was instant. The African Salts acted on the slugs forming in his stomach, making it impossible for them to even survive. The Castor oil provided a safe medium, and the Baneberry root essence, mildly poisonous, forced him to expel the intruders even more violently. He bent forward, and the maggots came out violently, in a mixture of white foam, bile and blood.

“Me pasé.” He muttered in Spanish. He had miscalculated the baneberry. But all that remained was a deafened pain in his belly and the smell of escargot in his throat.
Last edited by Arlye Austros on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patagonia and its regional neighbours are dominated by the Frankish Kingdom of Argentina and use Modern tech for their affairs. -Modern/Post Modern Tech-

Chilean-Argentine, Pro Union of the Americas (all three). Anti Chavism, anti other stuff. Conservative, but not in extremis (hope so).

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:39 pm

Derek & Madi
The Three Broomsticks

Derek and Madi left Rachel to her own devices, walked up the front counter, paid 2 Galleons, 2 Sickles each for a full dinner of Fish and Chips, then walked over to a nearby booth and sat down.
"Do you want to go check out the Serpent's Kiss after this?"
Derek shook his head.
"You can go there if you want, I'm going to head to Honeydukes first though."
The two watched Andrew get into an argument with Adam over something that seemed not worth getting into an argument over.
"....What's his problem...."
Last edited by Skylus on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:Adam

He sighed as he walked through the streets scratching the back of his neck as he did so. He looked up at the sky for a few moments as he weaved his way through people. I wonder what is going to happen next? I mean something bad always seems to happen so I guess I should be on guard. Though this whole this thing is very tiring.

He was interrupted by the growl of his stomach, he placed his hand on it and sighed. Well I guess I should go find something to eat, though it feels like I just ate. He started to look around for a place to eat as he walked into a building, he saw Rachel sitting across from Andrew as she seemed to have food. He walked over to the counter and ran his hand through his short brown hair. He ordered some shepherds pie and then walked over to the group.

Once he reached the table, he noticed Andrews expression as he sat down next to Rachel. "Uh what's wrong with him?" He asked as he started to eat his food and looked over towards Rachel thinking she had an answer to this.

Andrew

"Yeah, sorry about that. " Andrew started in response to her question, shaking his head slightly as he thought over it all "I've just been really worried - " though, he didn't get to finish his sentence as Adam plonked a shepards pie onto the table. After interrupting him, asking Rachel 'What's wrong with him?' Andrew narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Yknow, I'm right here?" Asked andrew, blood rising in him. Some part of his mind wandered why that had made him so angry, though his thoughts slipped away downstream "Sorry I'm such a problem, Adam." he said before pushing his drink lightly aside and getting up from the table.

Without another word, Andrew left the pub and headed down the street. Part of him felt guilty for blowing off everything on Adam, but another part of him felt good. And that part of him made him feel shame - which made him want to do it all over again.

Letting out a deep breath, he kicked a rock aside and went back up into the castle. No more breaks.

He didn't need them.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:32 am

Rachel

Rachel had practically dug into her meal as soon as she finished her question. She was so focused on the delicious roast pheasant that she didn't even notice Adam come up to the table, almost jumping out of her seat when he had plunked that pie onto the table right beside her.

And she probably would've replied to him if she didn't have a mouthful of food. But Adam's seemingly rude question only exacerbated Andrew's mood, which already seemed gloomy or frustrated enough. Rachel could only stare in slight confusion as he abruptly stood up and left them in the restaurant.

Though she wasn't about to abandon her food and chase Andrew down, she too grew noticeably aggravated at that - at both of them, really. She chewed down her first bite of pheasant, and glared at Adam.

"Really?"
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:23 am

Mid February

And so the first full month of the new year passed without any major incident, and most of the students and indeed the entire wizarding community were unaware of the darkness growing in the shadows and unaware of what was awaiting them soon. Yet, for now, the students of Hogwarts went about their lives more or less in a normal fashion.

That was, until, one night at dinner during his usual presentation the Headmaster made a startling revelation.

"...Professor Blahone has requested and been granted a temporary leave of absence, and as of today, I will also serve as your Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts."

That was all. With those words, the feast was over and the students were once again left to their own devices.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:02 pm

Outside the blizzard raged on, the winds blown from the north ripping through the mountains like a hungry beast. They tore at the outer walls of the castle, ringing a bell as they did so. A lone figure walked through the courtyard, the snow falling at their feet like a carpet. The wind sounded eerily like chanting as it blew through the walls of the castle, a pained scream. The figures cloak blew out from behind them, black on the outside but pure silver on the interior. They stopped only to stare at a carving on one of the walls of the Courtyard, next to the door of a classroom. The triquetra that ended with a snake head biting itself glowed a faint purple in the absence of light. The figure turned back towards the main door of the castle, while a pair of House Elves hauled a trunk behind them. The figure approached and pushed open both doors to walk in. After they were open a little bit the wind finished the job, causing the doors to slam open and snow to fly in. The figure pulled down their hood to reveal a tall dark haired boy with silver eyes, his face now sunken in a bit in a way that cast shadows over those eyes and made his skin seem paler than it normally was.

Henry Grey

Flicking his wand to close the doors shut behind him, Henry stepped into the entrance hall and shook off his coat. A silence seemed to fall over the various members of his group and the various students who had followed him over the years. Henry shot a tense but meaningful glare up at the teacher's table, before striding over to the slytherin table, his cloak flowing out behind him.

Sitting down, he grabbed the leg of a nearby turkey and began to tear into it, ripping at it in a way that only someone desperate for food would. Feeling eyes still on him, he shook his hand down the table and said "Well, don't let me distract you from the food. Keep eating!"

Most of the Slytherins complied with his suggestion and dove back into the meal. Freyja sat down next to him and asked quietly "Do... do you want to talk?"

Henry raised his finger and threw back a goblet of pumpkin juice. Wiping his lips he said "Later, yes. For the moment, this is the first good meal I have had in about two to three months. I want to enjoy it."

Freyja smiled a bit, realizing that Henry, though there was something different about him, hadn't been broken by whatever ordeal he had gone through in the past month or so. Things were looking up...

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Isolde

The prefect leaned her head against the table, but kept her look down, to the piece of paper that her boyfriend was reading. He gaze went from the handwriting back to David’s face.

“So? What do you think?” She asked, impatient. As she did she moved her head and made one of the Moldavian Pumpkins to roll through the table and into the floor.

She had spent two entire afternoons writing several drafts in the Common, burning every failed attempt to dust, finally making three attempts at putting everything together early that day, after Avery’s address. It compelled her to make it happen, and write the thing with her best handwriting in the Herbology Greenhouse 6, less used to people walking in.

Ricardo

He had forgotten some notes. Notes he couldn’t leave around. Ricardo had made progress on forced human transfiguration, and had isolated some elements in the Imvunche potion. He was now trying to reverse them. Yet it was very close to Dark Arts, and he couldn’t leave them around. Especially with Blahone out. He had to be careful not to incur Avery’s distaste.

He grabbed the drawing and notes, depicting an ugly-looking neck and the way the spine bends without cracking, when he noticed a face he hadn’t seen. So Henry was back. He walked away with a faint smile, and uttered a comment to himself.

Las weaas se van a poner wenas.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:32 am

Caitie

Avery's announcement was a surprise, even to Caitie. Blahone, for some of his faults, was a source of some security to the students and Caitie included. Certainly, he was a lot better of a professor that Gleen and Caitie visibly shook remembering the ill-fated forest journey their first year as students.

But was Prof. Blahone removed by his own volition? Caitie and the rest of the student body had no way of knowing for certain. In any event, just before the Lord Chancellor of Hogwart's announcement, another surprise came to the students and the Slytherins in particular. Henry, who was missing since the beginning of the term, had returned in typical melodramatic fashion.

Caitie watched as he made over to the Slytherin table and say next to Freyja. Some of the other students, mainly his entourage, came over to ask a few questions but Caitie could tell he didn't want to be bothered quite yet. So, she didn't bother to bother him yet either, and her thoughts turned to her own dark purpose, a month in planning.
Last edited by Britanania on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Triassica
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:46 am

Raphael Raymond

Raph lifted his head from next to his nearly finished plate of supper as the headmaster stood up to get attention to give his usual presentation. He raised his eyebrow as he heard him.and sighed with a yawn before digging back into what was left of his Turkey dinner. "So the creepy headmaster's gonna teach dark arts." Raph said to himself with mixed feelings, but peaked interest, as he scooped a spoonful of Turkey and mashed potatoes, "Auror and Durmstrang professor, right? Sounds like it'll be... educating."

Raphael glanced at his notes on Alchemy, rewritten several times over due to his occasional sloppiness. He was actually sad that Professor Blahone was gone for the time being. The muggleborn have had several discussions on the dark arts in their native tongue and have been wanting to discuss recent discoveries of his memory.

"Just hope Avery doesn't make us face a dementor like the guy Gleen..."
Last edited by Triassica on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Slava Ukraine!

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Savannah and Jacob

The Defense teacher gone? Odd. Savannah thought to herself as the Headmaster finished his speech, allowing her and Jacob to begin digging in.

She was still somewhat embarrassed on how she had broken down in tears a month ago at the Three Broomsticks.

Jake had apologized for leaving her by herself when he found her in the corner of the pub.

Looking over at him, Savannah wondered if she could have made it without him.

Jake on the other hand was just finishing up his meal and was getting up from his seat.

“Hey I’ll see you later, I’m gonna jog the grounds real quick” he said to her before giving her a quick kiss and striding out of the hall.

30 minutes later he walked out of the main doors and began jogging his usual route of the grounds.
Lover of doggos

Segral
Ambassador

Postby Segral » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:48 pm

Ed Wilson

He was going to KILL Avery!

As he had found out, the crack of dawn was a LOT earlier than one would think, and it was a good little while before Ed usually enjoyed getting up. Nothing against Hagrid, the man-giant was friendly enough, but the stables were filthy! Dirt caked in every corner, turds and straw piled on the ground, every surface dotted with a dozen assorted stains. And no magic, WHY?! What exactly was the purpose of wands again? To help use magic! What was the purpose of magic? To create extraordinary events! What was an example of extraordinary magic? CLEANING THIS STABLE IN SECONDS! Yes, yes, character building and whatnot, but what was the point?! And worse, the laundry! Ed had a new respect for the House-Elves, and the literal shit they had to put up with. The laundry smelled ungodly, smelled even worse than the stables, smelled of fear and pain and anger and other emotions that fuel angsty fifteen-year-olds. Wash, scrub, dry, iron, over and over and over. At one point, he could've sworn he was hand-washing his own uniform.

As of now, he was very sore from scrubbing so hard, and he desperately needed to get back to his dorm to wipe out that stupid Ancient Runes homework. He would have given anything to speed up Avery's stupid end-of-meal speech and scoot back to the dorm, and get some sleep before being forced back into the grind. He fiddled with his goblet, idly drumming his fingers across it to try to keep his mind busy. Until something jerked him out of his stupor. Blahone was leaving for a bit...and Avery was the new professor! Well, that was surprising, but he couldn't exactly formulate a judgment. Heck, maybe the guy would be a good DADA teacher. Easily better than that Gleen quack. The guy taught at Durmstrang after all, he must know something about the Dark Arts. Although trust couldn't exactly be placed yet. He wasn't warming up, not after all that laundry.
yea bro idk

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Caitie

After dinner, Caitie didn't wait long to talk to Henry or discuss their new DADA professor. No, Caitie decided it was time to set her plan in action. The first step in the plan escalated that she exit the castle. Given the near impossibility of that through most means, Caitie was left with few options, but Caitie was thankful that House-elves were seemingly immune to the apparition ban in general.

Womky teleported Caitie to her Hogsmeade house before the diminutive elf returned back to the Castle. In the meantime, Caitie prepared for her guest.

Back on the Castle grounds, just before the Aurors shut the gates Womky waited around a corner for Caitie's prey and executed the second part of the plan. House-elves were such a common occurrence in the Wizarding world that their presence was usually ignored, a fact that Womky could use to her advantage. As Jacob rounded the corner, as he usually did, Womky struck. A little bit of magic and the snap of her fingers would be all it took to knock the unfortunate Sixth-Year student out.

With that out of the way, Womky initiated part three. Making sure that no one was around, she took Jacob's unconscious form and teleported back to Caitie's house...

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Jacob

Jacob woke suddenly with a jerk of his body. He attempted to determine his surroundings, though the massive headache he had from being hit was making it difficult.

He realized he was wearing only his boxers at the same time he realized his hands where chained behind his back around a wooden pole.

“H-hello?” He called out to the dark house , “Can anyone here me?” He called out, desperation creeping into his voice.

He looked around, noticing a mirror near the door he used it to look behind him at the pole and the chains.

He began to yank the chains against the pole but suddenly stopped as the door began to glide open with a audible creek.
Lover of doggos

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Caitie

The door opened and a voice rang out

"Ah, so you're finally awake, huh?"

A beautiful woman approached and entered Jacob's field of vision. Her body was bound only in an arrangement of leather belts, covering her more sensitive areas but extremely alluring all the same. A strange mask adorned her face resembling a skull that complimented her fiery red hair.

"I hope you slept all right," she said in a soothing voice, like one a mother might use on a child. She caressed his cheek with her right hand and got close enough for him to smell her perfume. It had a sweet scent, but she hoped it did little to assuage his fears.

"Yes, it seems like you understand now. You've been very, very naughty," she said in a childish voice that otherwise would have sounded very cute and coquettish. She waved a finger like she was scolding a student. "Raping girls is something I simply cannot abide.

"And before you try, know that you can't escape." She reached over to a table and fiddled around for a moment before she found what she wanted. She brought the object to Jacob's field of vision. It was a thin silver rod with a barb attached, less than a fifth of an inch thick.

"I had a friend who suffered from calculi," she explained as she neared. "So we're going to start with this..."
Last edited by Britanania on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse