NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts: Year Six - Baelfire [IC/APPS CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Ed Wilson

"Found it!" Ed yelped, pulling out a slightly dusty copy of MF Doom's Take Me To Your Leader out of one of the storage boxes, coughing at the sudden plume of dust that exploded as he pulled it out of the box. Now that he looked closer, there was at least six or seven copies of this one album, and a crapton of these MF Doom records. Where did they get so many, and who even suggested that it was a good idea to order these? Nobody came in here going "Hi, can I get an MF Doom record, please?". Note to self; remind Manager to put those things on sale. A big sale.

But for now, he could sell a copy to Raph, who had apparently decided to forgo his ten-second country obsession in favor of some underground experimental hip-hop music. But it didn't matter, it was still a sale, which looked good in front of the manager, and worked towards maaaybe giving him that raise. Maaaybe. Using the old, slightly decrepit scanner, he managed to painstakingly rack up the price of all the items, grabbed a plastic bag off the rack, and carefully began to slide the albums in, taking care not to cratch or damage them.

And then he mentioned Alex.

What started as an innocuous question had now turned interesting. It was odd, Raph hadn't mentioned Alex for...days. Weeks, even. He seemed way happier, less glum, as if Alex had just disappeared from his mind. And even now, he was talking as if Alex was some distant, unrelated figure instead of a romantic partner.

Was the Frenchman high, or just an amnesiac?

"Alex?" Ed said, looking slightly concerned with his eyebrows raised. "Well, I'm guessing it's the holiday season, you two probably spent a lot of time together. No wonder you miss him, you guys were...close. Kind of envy that."

"But blanks and headaches? Seems odd. Maybe you're just sick, I can't imagine why holiday fever would do that to you. Unless it's the online shopping, that's a real pain in the arse, especially with all their contracts and shipping fees. But seriously, it can't be anything, it's not like you were bewitched by some magic spell, amiright?"

As he spoke, he finalized locking up all the money, refreshing the monochrome monitor, before suddenly stopping, his face showing that his internal cogs were working. Somewhat jerkily and slowly, he opened up the register, pulling out Raoh's handed-over money, recounting it quickly, and handing a small portion back to Raph.

"...Here, I'll tell you what." Ed said, lowering his voice slightly. "It would usually be $51.43, but since we're schoolmates, I'll drop it to $38.96. 'Kay?" he said worriedly, looking around to see if anyone was watching. He looked like a drug dealer in a bad James Bond movie, that was for sure.
Last edited by Segral on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yea bro idk

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:31 pm

The Mansion

The elder Auror had certainly seen enough in his long career. He was at Hogwarts during the rise and fall of Gellert Grindelwald. He fought in both Wizarding Wars. He fought and hunted dark wizards. And he, as the Howler informed the prisoners, assisted the Muggleborn Terrorist cells by purposefully sending into death some of the best Aurors the Ministry had. To say Richard Lennon was an experienced soldier was an understatement.

However, his experience in the mansion the past several days tested his resolve.

Seeing the hanging corpse of the Alexandra Lewis finally shattered any illusions Lennon might have had of hope. Now, at last, the Auror fell into despair. He rushed out of the room in a frenzied panic and ran up to stairs to Dahlia's room. Lennon pounded on the door and shouted her name, but the young woman didn't answer.

In sheer desperation, Lennon pulled out his wand and blasted the door down, only to find Dahlia's body, still in bed, with a pool of blood spilling over the side. A massive gash on her throat was the obvious cause of death.

Lennon turned his body away from the grizzly scene. It was too much. It was far too much.

"This can't be the work of a human," he almost whispered as he grasped his head. "This is the Devil's work."

As despair gripped his entire body, a single thought possessed the mind of the disgraced former Auror. Lennon picked up his wand and pointed it on his own neck.

"Diffindo"

Back in the bedroom, Dahlia Hawthorne slowly rose from the bed and checked her neck. The young woman took her wand and removed the disguise on her neck before she pointed her wand at the pool of blood.

"Colovaria," she muttered and the water returned to its normal colour. She then pointed her wand to her own hair and changed its colour from its previous fiery red to its natural platinum blonde colour before looking at the corpse in the threshold. The beautiful girl approached the room's desk and took the bottle of the draught of living death from the shelf.

"To think if he actually investigated this time," she said out loud and with a grim grin, "he might have found this."

As she made her way out of the bedchamber the small elderly house elf apparated in the hallway.

"Does the Mistress wants me to bring her home?" With a nod, she answered.

"Yes Womky, I would."
Last edited by Britanania on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Triassica
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Raphael Raymond

Raphael groaned and took a moment to rub his head. Just thinking about Alexander seemed to hurt his head wiy pain. How can thinking about some dude be such a painful action? Alexander was such a good friend and yet there seems to be walls preventing him from thinking about him much. It was like the muggleborn was on drugs or something, or worse.

"Ugh, my head." He grunted, shaking his head, "I don't know what is wrong with me, to be honest. I want to talk to my therapist about it, but I'm afraid it might lead to... unwanted conversations. It's so weird really, because it's not just Alex I can't seem to remember much of, but some classes as well and this year's Yule Ball too..."

Raphael thought for a moment before shaking his head and reaching into his wallet, taking £40 to give to Ed. The discount meant he now had extra to pay for lunch with while listening to the songs that caught his ears on the internet. "Thanks." said Raph, giving the money and taking the cds. He looked at Edward for a moment, who looking closely would see slightly dark circles around the muggleborn's eyes from lack of sleep. "I'll uh... see you around, huh?"
Slava Ukraine!

Arlye Austros
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2014

Postby Arlye Austros » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Ricardo

Somehow he dreaded that moment: Blahone sat before him and awaited for his explanations. However the professor seemed receptive and open to listen. Ricardo faintly smiled. For some reason, Blahone also had a strange effect on him, reassuring, but also scary. Scary in the way he was not supposed to even be anymore.

“Merry Christmas for you too, sir. I am sorry I disturbed you… I was just hoping to get your help on a bit of a personal thing.”
He sat back and began. “You see… back home there is a bit of an issue, which I hope I can fix from here. I know it sounds far-fetched.”

He was internally calm now, and slowly explained how his parents sought Dark Magic to save him and his twin brother. “The Dark Wizard in question, one of the Kalku, sort of asked for a price. My brother was given up. Years later the Dark Wizard returned, for me. And brought with him my brother. He was… not the same. A monster locals call Invunche. My brother died that night. But I fear the intention to make more Invunche out of Muggle and Wizard boys remained, as the latter can be used to augment power. If I am not mistaken, this is already being done.”

He then explained how the Dark Wizards took over the government in Chile, and how they were borderline breaking the Statute of Secrecy by attacking Muggle communities. He omitted, however, his father’s involvement.

“There are dozens already turned into those things, and I refuse to let them end like my brother. Put down in a mixture of petty and despise. Forced human transmutation and mind-disruption are largely Dark Arts matters. So I was hoping you could help me. If any, by giving me access to the Forbidden Section. Perhaps I can make some kind of solution… Call it cure, or counter-curse.”
Arlye Austros, the New South. In the Nibaru Expense. -Future Tech-
Patagonia and its regional neighbours are dominated by the Frankish Kingdom of Argentina and use Modern tech for their affairs. -Modern/Post Modern Tech-

Chilean-Argentine, Pro Union of the Americas (all three). Anti Chavism, anti other stuff. Conservative, but not in extremis (hope so).
Pro Stark, Impeach Tommen

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Andrew

He'd been in his room practically the entire day. He'd gotten used to it, over the years. Personalised it. On one wall, was a Red Hot Chilli Peppers poster, something he'd proudly bought himself. Below that was the small Ukelele he'd neglected to use over the past year, sitting there. It'd gain dust over time, but he was glad he got it. It looked nice. Maybe one day he'd actually learn how to play it.

His old room had been nothing like it. His mum had never really allowed him any trinkets to put around, although he hardly remembered what it all looked like. In-fact, now that he thought about it - he realised that he'd forgotten his own father's face. His own dad. It'd been that long. He sat, looking at the floor for a few moments. It was sad, sure. But, if he was honest? Lucas had become a new dad to him. Andrew and Rachel being picked up from the station, coming home to a warm fire in the winter or being apparated to some place in the countryside during the summer - or perhaps the coast.

It wasn't for long, sure. Lucas was busy as an auror, and that was understandable. But the times they did spend together? It was nice. Andrew was lucky. If he was really honest, Andrew had become as much a Ackerley as Rachel at that point, and he wasn't quick to complain.

He didn't have any money, so he hadn't bought them anything for Christmas. He wish he did, but he simply didn't have a paying job. Sometimes, Rachel's mum would offer him varying amounts of pocket money - but he always refused. Even if he was practically an Ackerley, he didn't want to be more of a drain than he already was. They didn't have to have him, provide for him. He wasn't about to take more of their money.

Suddenly, he heard a ruckus from the next room over. Rachel's room. Immediately, bad memories flushed into his head - and he pulled out his wand. Opening his door, he rushed to her room and pushed her door open "Rachel, is everything - " he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Is that a Niffler?" he asked, his eyes and grin growing wide.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

Zhukovian
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhukovian » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:38 am

Arlye Austros wrote:Ricardo

Somehow he dreaded that moment: Blahone sat before him and awaited for his explanations. However the professor seemed receptive and open to listen. Ricardo faintly smiled. For some reason, Blahone also had a strange effect on him, reassuring, but also scary. Scary in the way he was not supposed to even be anymore.

“Merry Christmas for you too, sir. I am sorry I disturbed you… I was just hoping to get your help on a bit of a personal thing.”
He sat back and began. “You see… back home there is a bit of an issue, which I hope I can fix from here. I know it sounds far-fetched.”

He was internally calm now, and slowly explained how his parents sought Dark Magic to save him and his twin brother. “The Dark Wizard in question, one of the Kalku, sort of asked for a price. My brother was given up. Years later the Dark Wizard returned, for me. And brought with him my brother. He was… not the same. A monster locals call Invunche. My brother died that night. But I fear the intention to make more Invunche out of Muggle and Wizard boys remained, as the latter can be used to augment power. If I am not mistaken, this is already being done.”

He then explained how the Dark Wizards took over the government in Chile, and how they were borderline breaking the Statute of Secrecy by attacking Muggle communities. He omitted, however, his father’s involvement.

“There are dozens already turned into those things, and I refuse to let them end like my brother. Put down in a mixture of petty and despise. Forced human transmutation and mind-disruption are largely Dark Arts matters. So I was hoping you could help me. If any, by giving me access to the Forbidden Section. Perhaps I can make some kind of solution… Call it cure, or counter-curse.”

Professor Blahone

Sitting there in front of the child as he present his case, Blahone thought of the image of such creature. After the boy asked for permission, he made the duck face of Snape and said, "Mr. Ricardo, if what you say is true, then the secrecy of the entire wizarding world is in jeopardy. My knowledge about that creature is, that it is a spell mastered by the ancient Incan warlocks. Somebody trying his best to counter that Dark Wizard. That is why, I will allow you to get in the Restricted Area..." He paused before continuing.

"But, if you can contact Eduardo Galvez, then he can give you a more detailed information on the local spells of South America. I believe , by this very moment he is one of those leading against the Dark Wizard."

As he say this, he pulled out a sheet of paper and reached out to the quill and started writing the permissionary letter. After letting it dry, he folded it and gave it to Ricardo and giving his last
words, "I wish I could do more to help you, but I believe Eduardo can help. I...Goodluck with your endeavor."

After the kid went out, he immediately sent an emergency letter to his contact in Colombia and asked for the status of the situation in South America.
National Information
Leader - Grand Premier Jean-Baptiste Baillairgé
Capital - Zhukovia
Population - 10.7 billion
Currency - Mark
Roleplay Information
2024: AGE OF SUPERPOWERS - Republic of the Philippines
STATE OF ZHUKOVIAN
Ambassador of the New Western Empire
Est. 1089
Post Modern

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:09 am

Rachel

"Good God how much did you take?! I don't even remember having this much of-- Is this even MINE?!"

She must have been emptying that niffler's pouch out for what seemed like forever. And now a small mound of assorted metallic and shiny objects was building up on the floor. None of it seemed recognizable as Mum's. Could this little thing have stolen these before she even bought him?

"I can't believe this!" Rachel said, giving the little niffler a final shake. "You think this is funny--?"

She stopped herself upon hearing her door creak open. And for a moment, it felt like her heart stopped. But thankfully, it wasn't who she expected to be barging in to this huge mess.

"Oh my God..." Rachel gasped, standing there with the niffler still dangling upside down in her hands. She hung her head in relief. "I thought that was Mum..."

"I bought this little git just earlier today!" she continued. "I went to put some stuff away in the closet and had to use the bathroom. I know what they do but-- I was gone for only... I-- Just, look at all this!"

Rachel motioned with her free hand first around the room, and then to the pile of so-called 'treasure' just at her feet.

"It got into every, single, fucking drawer..." she snapped her fingers. "...just like that!"

Captain Lucas Ackerley, Regional Aurors of the British Magical Guard
England, Somewhere off the coast of Devonshire
9 o'clock

It was sundown on the British Isles, and the majority of the people had already retreated to their homes for the night to make their last preparations for Christmas Eve. The weather did not speak of a snowfall until morning, but it was nigh freezing nonetheless, especially on a lonely island just off the coast of Devonshire. Its only landmark was a majestic gothic mansion complex, lying dormant in vast fields of pristine grass and scattered trees. A single cobblestone pathway led from the front porch down to a small dock on the coastline. All was quiet on the island save for Britain's howling winter winds.

That is, until the peaceful sounds of nature were broken by a powerful rushing of air. A patch of grass in the mansion's front yard shifted, the air around it distorting for but a moment. This distortion of air was met with an whirling torrent of magic...

CRACK!

Then, just as suddenly as it began, everything settled down to its usual peace and quiet. Two aurors stood in the grass, dressed in their typical armored garb.

"This the place?" Recker asked.

"It is," Lucas said back. "Fine little place away from civilization. Quite a shame, really."

"Ugh... Tell me abou'tit..." Recker was noticeably fidgeting. He tugged at the collar of his breastplate. "Do we really 'ave to wear this all th' time now?"

"It's for your own protection, Adrian."

"Protection?! We're checkin' an empty 'ouse here and they're tellin' us to gear up? I'sit haunted or somethin'? They would'ave sent more'an just us!"

"Not quite," Lucas corrected him. They started their walk up to the porch, crunching dead leaves beneath their plated leather boots. "The uniform and armor are both enchanted to keep you safe from any of the jinxes or curses around the mansion. Windows, doorways, anything to keep the victims from escaping."

"Victims? Wha' happened 'ere anyway? You still 'aven't told me yet."

"Oh, right..." Lucas stopped at the front porch. He withdrew a folder from the messenger bag slung over his back. "We received a report not too long after the Highlord took over - ten people that were confirmed to have worked alongside the muggle-born supremacist cells against the Ministry of Magic."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. Who were they again?"

Recker looked over Lucas's shoulder as he opened the folder. He began to flip through several papers, each showing a photo, name, and arrest orders. He read them off aloud.

"Valentino Davis, wanted for the murder of three Ministry Aurors by the Muggleborn Militia.
Dahlia Hawthorne, wanted for association in the kidnapping of Minister Glacies' daughter Caitlin.
Nicholas Wright, wanted for the supplying of Hogwarts students of illegal materials used to fabricate explosives, subsequently used to murder the late Headmistress Minerva McGonagall.
Henry Hughes, wanted for supplying dangerous muggle-born terror cells with the galleons to conduct their own operations.
Aemilia Harris, wanted for relaying the position of in-hiding Ministry officials to dangerous muggle-born terror cells.
Alexandra Lewis, wanted for sheltering her former spouse from Ministry investigation.
Edgar and Darcy Smith, wanted for providing domestic aide to the dangerous terrorist leader Nelson..."

"Bloody hell, Lucas--"

"Oh, it gets worse," Lucas plucked the last two forms from the folder, bearing much more writing and information than the others. "Two aurors included: Thomas Robinson and Richard Lennon."

"Wait," Recker said, pointing to the photo. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that the same Mister Lennon from the Department of Mysteries?"

"Correct. Wanted for the deployment of numerous failed missions due to insufficient intelligence. Those slip-ups alone cost us about two dozen trained aurors alone."

As Lucas filed the folder away into the bag, Recker could only shake his head in disappointment. He gripped his belt with one hand, gesturing to the front door with the other.

"And we're goin' in there to arrest a whole ten criminals?"

"Well... That was the plan, but..." Lucas rubbed the back of his neck. "Word is, this whole lot of had some sort of get-together in here, and they were all murdered."

"Murdered," Recker blinked. "Just like that? We talking some sort'a...vigilante justice or somethin'?"

Lucas could only give his partner a shrug as he stepped up to the front door. He drew his wand.

"Well, we're about to find out."
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:45 am

Glacies Manor

The carriage left tracks in the freshly laid snow. It was almost a shame, Caitie mused, that they--that she--defiled the pristine beauty of the cold wintry morning with their arrival. But with the charms on the estate it was impossible to apparate in and out of the grounds. Not even house elves could, the magic protecting the manor was that old and powerful.

She had the chauffeur meet her at the station. Caitie didn't give any indication where she was or what she was doing, and the servant didn't ask. Cordelia told him she was free to leave at her pleasure, and that with Womky with her he had little reason to concern himself.

When they rode up to Castle Glacies this time there was no one waiting for them. Caitie have thanks to the driver and made her way back to her home and her prison.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Triassica wrote:Raphael Raymond

Ed Wilson

As soon as Ed simply mentioned Alex's name, Raph's face scrunched into a contorted grimace, grunting as he shook his head as if trying to exorcize it of...something. He half expected Raph's neck to do a 180 neck snap and start hurling up vomit projectiles like a bad horror movie. How could one be in so much pain by thinking of someone? Granted, they had been in a serious relationship, of course it would've hurt to think of him, but it didn't make sense, considering Raph had pretty much forgotten about any romantic tie he had to Alex. He spoke as if Alex was just a friend, not a boyfriend that he had for three years.

Something really weird was up. Maybe amnesia?

"You have a therapist?" Ed said to Raph blankly, before coughing and shaking his head. "Ahem, I mean...well, I think you should talk to your therapist about it. They are professionals. After all, I'm sure they would know stuff about random memory loss than you or I would. Especially if you've lost that much memory, it can't hurt to suck it and see, you know what I mean?

Sliding Raph's money into the register and slamming it shut with a satisfying "CLANG!", he handed Raph the bag of CD's, already half-focused on wiping the screen for the next customer. Looking over, now that he could see it better, Raph looked...tired. His eyes were pouchy and bloodshot, dark circles around them, and his whole posture and expression suggested someone who hadn't slept in a very long time. Does amnesia also cause insomnia issues?

"See you around Raph," he said after a while, a small smile on his face. "Try not to get hexed on your way out."
yea bro idk

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:36 am

Andrew

Andrew took a moment to take in what she was saying, looking gravely over her room - and the state it was in.

And then he burst out laughing.

"What on earth did you expect from a niffler?!" he bellowed, grinning from ear to ear as he shut the door behind him. Then, getting on his hands and knees he helped her tidy up - putting stray socks back into drawers and repairing broken furniture with his wand "I can't believe you got one. What are you gonna name him? Or her, can't assume." he asked, shutting one of the drawers with his foot.

He turned his head for a moment to look at the thing - it was honestly one of the cutest things he'd seen in a long time. Yet he was glad the thing wasn't his - he liked the idea of his room staying intact.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

than live on my knees.

Arlye Austros
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2014

Postby Arlye Austros » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Ricardo

He walked off Blahone’s office unsure of how successful he was. He had the permit, but he had expected Blahone to personally help. However he didn’t seem distant either, and maybe he would try to help on his part.

Not wasting any time, Ricardo headed to the library, and spent the rest of the afternoon in the Restricted Section, finally sticking his head into one book called <<Mysteries of the Mindthralls>>, which seemed fairly promising. Ricardo went back to the Common thinking about this Eduardo Galvez. Not a name he handled. He would give that thought some spare time later. After he walked in and stored the permit and the book inside a drawer, which he then magically locked he went into the restroom. Minutes later he glared at his reflection on the mirror. There was a slight trace of a smile coming back. And a nice smell of pumpkin pie making its way from the Kitchens.
Arlye Austros, the New South. In the Nibaru Expense. -Future Tech-
Patagonia and its regional neighbours are dominated by the Frankish Kingdom of Argentina and use Modern tech for their affairs. -Modern/Post Modern Tech-

Chilean-Argentine, Pro Union of the Americas (all three). Anti Chavism, anti other stuff. Conservative, but not in extremis (hope so).
Pro Stark, Impeach Tommen

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:46 pm

Rachel

Rachel looked down at the little niffler that was still dangling by its hind legs in her hand. Its beady eyes stared down at its treasure pile just below, before darting its gaze back to her.

"I know. I know," she quickly replied. "I just didn't think it could do this much in so little-- Ack-- Oi!"

The niffler finally seemed to figure out how to squirm out of its situation, swinging about until it managed to grab Rachel's hand with its front paws. It was surprisingly quick for a plump-looking baby niffler, and immediately scurried up Rachel's arm. It grabbed a lock of her long brown hair as it went around behind her neck, before finally coming to rest on her other shoulder. Rachel was so surprised at first that she almost lost her balance.

"Oi!" she said in a scolding tone, putting a finger right up to its snout. "You going to behave now?"

The niffler stared and sniffed her finger. Finally, it actually looked to be settling down. It curled up and sat on Rachel's shoulder. She took the opportunity to look over at Andrew, seeming quite excited to tell him about it.

"That's partly why I got one of these, right here. They're so adorable, aren't they? The lady at the shop in Diagon Alley said this was one of the more mellow ones of the litter. She had gotten them from Norway, so I'm trying to pick a name from there..."

With a few slow movements, Rachel began to tidy up as well, trying her best not to disturb the somewhat skittish little niffler on her shoulder. But he clung to her jacket remarkably well. As she helped put her clothes away, she tried to remember some of the names she had skimmed over for ideas in that bookstore earlier.

"Now what was that name I found in the book again...? An old Scandinavian one; Like a...uhm, path...pathfinder... Something like that... Stigr, I think that was it? That might fit for an animal like this."

Rachel suddenly felt the niffler shift on her shoulder, perking up for a moment. Its head tilted to the right.

"What, you like that one? Stig? Stiggy? Stigr? You like the sound of it?"

She couldn't tell if he simply liked how it sounded or what, but something about it made him seem happy and excited - like it got his attention. Guess that was the most important part, right? Rachel smiled, and glanced back to Andrew.

"You know, this little guy is a lot smarter than I thought."

A lone island mansion, Somewhere off the coast of Devonshire

"Adrian, you know that's not going to--"

"HRAAAGH!"

The resulting explosion of energy from Recker's wand made the ground rumble beneath their feet. Lucas shook his head. However, when the smoke finally cleared, they found that Recker's effort succeeded in getting the door open. Though the entrance seemed more like a gaping hole in the house than a doorway now.

"Wonderful," Lucas grumbled. "You only risked causing the whole first floor to cave in. Well done."

"A'right, Lucas. Fine. Next time I'll sit out 'ere fer days 'ntil the Curse Breakers get back from holiday, right?"

"Oh, shut it and go on," Lucas shook his head, slapping his partner on the back before they marched on through the hole. "And try to keep the place intact."

The spell had left quite a sizable scorched area around the entrance to the main lobby, where splinters of wood lay scattered around the burned furniture. An unlit chandelier was swinging above them, giving off an unsettling mettalic squeal as it rocked back and forth. They stood in the lobby for a minute, taking everything in.

"Judgin' by th' condition of everythin' 'ere, looks like no one's 'ome. Smiths were th' housekeepers, right?"

"Correct. I'll take a look around this room. You head upstairs to check the bedrooms."

"Righ'to," Recker nodded, marching himself up a sizable double staircase in the back of the room. Lucas paced about the foyer and the lobby, kicking aside an occasional chunk of wood from the wall. All in all, the place seemed ominously untouched - almost as if no one had been here in the first place. Dust had collected on just about every surface, and the only thing that looked like it may have been recent was a dried stain on the carpet - perhaps someone spilled their drink?

Lucas stepped over to a fancy walnut wood shelf that was only a few feet away from the stain. He perused some of the old bottles of wine and brandy that decorated it. A brandy bottle stood out on the bottom-most shelf at arm's level, still half-full.

A drink like that typically kept very well, and it certainly would have been fine to drink if it were out there in the open. So why did it seem as it were...rotten?

"Lucas?" he heard Recker call from upstairs. "You should come an' see this!"

He abandoned the brandy bottle and went upstairs, immediately finding Recker to be kneeling at the end of the hallway. Lucas came closer only to find that he had been kneeling over a corpse. The open gash on his neck, as well as the blood covering his clothes and pooling around him was a clear enough sign of death.

But what he didn't expect was for the corpse to be a familiar one.

"Mister Lennon?"
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:31 pm

Caitie

The halls were mostly bare as the young quarter-Veela made her way through the ancestral family home. 30 generations of Glacii called the estate home, albeit in different versions of the house. And now Caitie was the last of them.

No servant or house elf was to be found. The house that in her childhood was full of activity--in no small part to her father's political career--now seemed more of a mausoleum than a home. As she moved through one of the halls leading to the study, she passed a line of portraits depicting her ancestors. The first was of Borisu, the youngest son of Armand Malfoy and the first to bear the surname Glacies. In time she came across the most recent oil portrait. Malvolio Glacies, her father.

Caitie entered her father's study. While the last master of the house prefered to use the library on occasion he did his most private business there. After she slowly opened the door and found that it was indeed empty, Caitie took a seat in the large armchair near the fireplace, where a portrait of her mother hung above. She peered out of the door and thought how she, as a small girl, would often walk past to see her father reading or doing some work. Her mother would chase after her with a laugh. That was before the boys were born, and before her father decided to "train" her. With a sigh, Caitie shook the memories away.

"The last Christmas we spent together was in..."

Caitie couldn't finish the thought. She wouldn't finish the thought.

For her, that was the beginning of the end.

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:57 pm

Raphael Raymond

Raphael pondered on Ed's suggestion on talking to his therapist about his memory issues. He was right that it was a therapist's job to help people like him. Yet, It really felt difficult talking to him really, considering all the rules he had to follow in his wizard life. "I don't know, Ed. The guy is a, well... you know, and I'm afraid I might accidently tell him something I shouldn't." said Raph, scratching his head, "I'll give it a try, though, and ask for some advice..."

The muggleborn smiled weakly as he took the bag of CDs after Ed took care of the money. "Thanks. You too as well." said Raph as he went for the door, "Merry Christmas also..."

Outside, Raph checked his watch. He still had about a half hour before work. Checking his remaining money, he saw he still had plenty from his allowance that grew over his school year. Feeling cold and hungry, the young wizard went to a coffee shop right across from his work and got himself a coffee and egg & bacon sandwich for breakfast.

All the while, sitting outside at a table, he blinked and a shook his head for a moment. He could have sworn he saw Alexander among the crowds, all burnt and dead. Must have been a trick of the eye and certainly not a ghost. Raph should know, having experience with ghosts and they certainly don't do that. Still, it was perhaps one more thing to tell the therapist...
Slava Ukraine!

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Henry

The door up the stairs slammed shut. Though one of his eyes was useless, and the other damn close to it, he recognized the dungeon he was in. His father had clearly decided that a bit of homegrown torture would do more good for him than whatever Avery could dish out. Henry didn’t care. If anything Avery had strengthened his resolve. Of course, while he was in Avery’s dungeon he didn’t think he was strong. There were many a night where Henry broke. Spitting on the ground at the dark figure who had joined him in his cell, Henry said “Whatever you want to try, I guarantee you I’ve already had it done to me. You wanna see the wounds that prove it?”

The figure removed their hood, revealing an almost inhumanely perfect face. The air around the woman seemed to glow around her, her long hair falling perfectly as though the hood itself had styled it. Her skin was radiant even in the pale light of the dungeon. Her face was only surpassed by a veela and her eyes struck at the soul. Pure silver in their form, they seemed to be able to see past the restrictions of the mortal plane itself. Henry seemed almost shocked at the face. He raised an eyebrow “Elizabeth? Did father send you to gloat or something?”

Elizabeth giggled and said “No little brother. Father sent me to teach you a lesson. You see, while that annoying twin of yours is far, far, more sadistic than I could ever dream of being, I’m better at… breaking people.” The woman strode forward, getting uncomfortably close to Henry and running her hand through his hair “And trust me, I think you’ll find I have altogether different techniques to bending that little brain of yours.”

She backed up “But first, a little gift. Father told me you’d never been educated on where our family came from. I think it’s time you learned some history brother, and have I got some for you.” Elizabeth removed a large book from her bag, and opening it up halfway, she let it drop to the floor. Magical images started to project out of the book, drawing the pair in.

Bran Black

The horse trotted along the forest path. Birdsong filled the air and a layer of fog covered the ground, as was often the case in Fae Woods like this. Breathing in the smooth air, the man on the horse drew his bow and took aim at the deer in front of him. The roman animal had no idea what was coming to it. The runes along the limbs of the bow flared to life, glowing white in the morning light. The arrow fired with tremendous force, piercing through the hide of the deer, going through the body and heart, and embedding in a nearby tree. The young man let out his breath and let his arm drop a bit.

The other man laughed and clapped him on the back “Atta boy lad. Now go get it strung up and we can get back to the keep.”

Bran lugged himself off his horse and strode over to the deer. It sometimes annoyed him that Sirius still treated him like a child, but that was Sirius. His older brother practically raised him with his father exiled to Scotland and mother long since buried. Bran bound the corpse of the deer and secured it to his mount. Getting back on his charger, he cracked the reins and set out with his brother. The rest of the hunting party would be returning from the King’s woods, but Bran and Sirius had instead split off to hunt within the nearby Fae Hollow. The Earslings wouldn’t dare set foot within the magical location, but warlocks such as Bran and Sirius really had nothing to fear. Sirius himself had even studied under Salazar Slytherin before he had been forced out of the Scottish School. Bran had mostly learned from his brother, as the trek to Scotland wasn’t an option when Bran was of age.

The small town of peasants around the keep seemed on edge when the brothers returned. None of them were permanant residents, mostly camp followers and traders who tried to captialize on the royal hunt taking place and camp out near the royal residence. King Edward has chosen a small wooden fort as his hunting keep, but it was not the most secretive location. Bran asked his brother as they trotted down the road “Has there been news that I am unaware of?”

Sirius shook his head and said “Tostig’s thegns ride against him, claiming him unjust and a tyrant. They seek to petition the king, but who knows what those barbarians might pull when they get here. Harold is being sent north to negotiate with them, while the rest of us ride for Oxford tomorrow. The king will hold court there and wait for Harold’s opinion, but it doesn’t look good as of now.”

Bran was about to question his brother further when a man stumbled in front of them, dropping a basket full of various vegetables. Bran reared his horse to avoid running over the peasant and asked “Do you need help there?”

The peasant meekly said “No m’lord, no assistance is req-” The commoner looked up and saw the pair in front of him. He spat thrice on the ground in front of him and merely said “Demons.” before abandoning whatever crops he had left on the ground and quickly making off with whatever he had already picked up. The brothers urged their horses forward again.

Bran spoke up after a few moments “What is your plan if Tostig ends up banished for this. The king may be in favor of the third Godwin, but no amount of curried favor can save him if this rebellion is serious enough. The crown couldn’t possibly raise an army at the moment.”

Sirius shook his head and said “Tostig has a plan for his exile. I intend to follow him if that is the case. He hired me as his companion and I intend to stay with him until either his life or the coin runs out.”

Bran nodded his head sadly. Sirius spoke up again and asked “I suppose this means you intend to take up Harold on the offer he gave you?”

The younger brother sighed and said “It’s a good offer, and it likely means a position in a royal household one day. I can’t afford to pass this up.”

Sirius looked down and said “Then our parting of ways may come soon little brother. Still though, I should be able to make it to the wedding. But let us not discuss any further. For all we know this rebellion may merely be a couple of farmers following the first noble they saw on a horse.”

Bran wasn’t so sure of that guess, but he did crack a bit of a smile. He had at least a few more days with his brother, and they could get plenty done in that time. It would be a good time at least for another week.

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:24 am

Andrew

"Stigr?" Andrew asked, smiling "That's a cool name. Sounds like some sorta ancient Viking. They are pretty smart, Nifflers. Good at finding things if you train them right." Once they were finally finished with the tidying up, he sat back - looking over the room and eyeing Stigr for a moment "Make sure you do train him though, cause I'm not helping you clean this up again." he laughed.

Then, his mind drifted to the next term of school - they'd be learning some cool things that year "You excited about apparition classes? I'm a little nervous, if I'm honest. But it'll be cool to do once we figure out how. No more port-key nonsense all the time."

than live on my knees.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 pm

Caitie

She spent most of the night in the library, the one place on the estate Caitie felt where she had total freedom. Even if that were only partially true, that small modicum was enough to sustain the young quarter-Veela. At least, that's what she told herself.

In any event, she stood, hunched over an ancient papyrus of Egyptian origin. She thought back to a few years when she spent some time in that country but as quickly as the memories came Caitie shook them away. She was focused on the task at hand.

In traditional magic, as practised by wizards in Britain and most of Europe, necromancy was, for all intents and purposes, impossible. Yes, Horcruxes existed as did spells for creating inferni but these spells were limited.

"And yet..."

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:41 am

Rachel

"Oh, I'm not letting him roam around alone, that's for sure..."

Rachel finished putting the last of her things away, and sauntered over to her bag. She gently picked the niffler off her shoulder again. He seemed a little sleepy now.

"Alright, you sit in there for a bit. I'll get you something to eat later."

She swiped up a leftover sickle from her pocket and handed it over, and Stigr lazily reached out to take it. The little guy was so small that the sickle itself was almost bigger than the paws holding it.

"That's yours," Rachel said, pointing a finger at the sickle. "Take care of it, and don't take what doesn't belong to you!"

Rachel could faintly see the niffler curling up with its newfound treasure before she zipped her bag shut. With a deep sigh of relief, she turned back to Andrew, who had mentioned the upcoming apparition courses.

"The apparition class? I can't wait. Can you imagine all that we can do once they teach us how to practically teleport? All the places we can go?"

She sat down next to her bag, seeing it shift a little bit before settling down again.

"So did you plan on doing anything on Christmas? All my shopping's done, and I still don't know what Adam's doing. He hasn't even texted in forever."

A lone island mansion, Somewhere off the coast of Devonshire

Recker reached out to Lennon's corpse, plucking the dead man's wand from his hand. He took out his own wand and wordlessly casted a spell, taking a moment to examine it. Lucas stood over him.

"Well?"

"Severin' charm," Recker replied plainly. Lucas looked around the hallway.

"No signs of a fight nor damage, either."

They both went silent for a moment, their inquisitive gazes trailing back to the lifeless corpse in front of them.

"Bloody killed 'imself..."

/\/\/\/\

The finding of Lennon's body was only the beginning of the ordeal. As Recker went about moving each corpse they found to the front porch in a body bag, Lucas began at the entrance of the hallway, and worked his way down.

He stepped in to find an otherwise tidy bedroom. Though the elephant in the room was the bed. Lucas pulled the sheet back to reveal a corpse - Valentino Davis. By his position, it looked as if he had been laid there after he was already dead. His skin was ghostly pale, so much that his face appeared almost purple - almost as if he were choked to death. But the way he was, or had been, frothing at the mouth was what quickly gave it away as poison. He then remembered the stain, and that bottle of brandy in the foyer. Lucas took an aging camera from his bag.

He snapped a picture, and moved on to the next.

The second room was vaguely identical to the first in design, although the amount of personal belongings and knick-knacks lying about hinted that it likely belonged to a more permanent resident rather than a visitor. Perhaps this was the Smiths' room. The inference was swiftly confirmed when Lucas stepped into the washroom to find the corpse of Mrs. Smith - still submerged in the bathtub. Toiletries and other various items were scattered about the room. No doubt she had been forcefully drowned.

'Three dead. On to the next.'

With no sign of Mr. Smith, Lucas left Recker to remove the second corpse and ventured down to the third. The scenes could only grow worse as Lucas stepped in to find an almost unrecognizable body sprawled out on the blood-saturated carpet. The man had been flayed from head to toe. Only after a careful and meticulous inspection did Lucas finally confirm that it was Nicholas Wright.

'Four dead. On to the next...'

The next room managed to present an almost more gruesome scene - Aemelia Harris was laid out on its bed, her torso split down the middle, still bleeding out on the already crimson bedspread. Her clothes had been torn away.

'Five dead.'

With flecks of blood now dotting his leather gloves, Lucas went to the next room down, where the corpse of Henry Hughes was quite sloppily laid on its bed. The sheets were stained by the blood that pour from his open wrists and neck.

'Six dead...'

One after another, Lucas found them as he went down the hallway. The next room contained the body of Alexandra Lewis, whose bruised and disfigured neck confirmed death by asphyxiation.

'Seven.'

The final bedroom's door was destroyed, noticeable from when he found Lennon earlier. But curiously enough, it was empty, without any further sign of damage or ruckus. And so, he explored the rest of the house for the remaining three.

Lucas ventured to the kitchens at a slow and fatigued pace, the sights before him having been the most shocking in a long time. There was only one other case of such gruesome cruelty he could remember - a vigilante that still had yet to be found...

The dishes were piled up in the sink, leaving the once elaborate and luxurious kitchen almost like a pigsty. With no sign of Mr. Smith, the one that must have been responsible for such chores, Lucas could only assume that he too did not survive the carnage. And when he stepped into the freezer in the back, he quickly found that he was correct.

His corpse...or, what was left of it, was strung up by his legs like a beast in a slaughterhouse. The still cold room reeked of his blood...

'Eight...'

Lucas shuffled out of the kitchen with a hand over his abdomen, using all of his willpower to keep his dinner down. He took a pause while Recker did his work cleaning out the corpses, surprisingly only expressing clear vocal disgust when he finally got to the kitchen.

"Oh my...fockin' 'ell! Really?!"

But there were still more to be found. Lucas shambled through the remaining hallways and chambers on the mansion's first floor. He found himself in the billiards room, and turned the lights on.

The entire room was a bloodbath. And on the back wall, impaled by dozens of pool sticks, hung the body of Mr. Robinson. His body was mangled and disfigured almost beyond measure.

"Adrian..." Lucas called. "Get in here."

After just a few more seconds, a pretty bloodied Recker finally came in from the kitchen.

"No one," Recker snapped, holding his arm up to cover his nose in repulsion. "NO ONE, should have to smell that. EVER--"

When Lucas didn't even bother turning to acknowledge him, Recker finally took notice of what was on the wall.

"God...blimey..."

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:03 pm

The Headmaster

Edmund Avery, the son of a long and powerful line of wizards both good and dark, walked into the room with the military precision and aristocratic bearing befitting of the Headmaster of Hogwarts. At least, until a few hours ago he was simply Hogwarts' Headmaster. As he strode across to the open seat at the long end of the table, his all-black robes trailing behind him, those seated saw the gold chain around his neck.

The Professors of Hogwarts sat in silence as Lord Chancellor of Hogwarts, Edmund Avery, spoke.

"By now you've all heard," he stated. "The Board of Governors has been folded into the Lord Minister's Cabinet. Hogwarts, henceforth, shall be under the purview of the Minister and I am his representative." Avery paused as he looked around the room.

"When the students return I'll inform them of some of these new changes, but before then has anyone a question?"

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

I am still alive

Postby Skylus » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:41 pm

Derek & Madi
USA; Williams, Berkshire County/Mountains, Mass. (near Illvermony)
Berkshire Creatures and Companions

The bell rang as Derek and Madi entered the pet story, various creatures either running or flying over to them in greeting.
The owner, an older man, smiled as they entered.
"Hello! You looking to buy or just look?"
Madi had already walked over to a gated off area that housed Crupps so Derek answered,
Just looking for now, might eventually buy something."
The owner nodded and walked back behind the counter.

Derek found Madi sitting in the middle of a gated off area, surrounded by barking young Crupps. The mother was lying next to Madi, looking up at her with a grateful expression. Derek overheard what seemed to be a bit of a possible conversation.
...But they can be a pawful at times.
The mother turned her head and noticed Derek.
But he had already moved on to another gated area.
This area housed Kneazles.
There were two adults, obviously the mother and father, and 8 kittens.
The kittens ran up to the gate and started jumping up and down, trying to get Derek's attention.
All save for one. The Kneazle kitten in question was lying down on its side, seemingly asleep. It was smaller than all the others and seemed to be sickly.
Derek reached out towards the kitten and gently picked it up, it moved slightly when this happened and the small creature spoke to him.
Warm. Friend.
Derek kept his gaze on the parents and glanced towards the front to see if the owner would notice, then moved his gaze back to the older Kneazles.
He needs help. I can help him.
Help him then. We fear he will not live for long without help...If he must leave with you then so be it. I only hope he shall grow into a strong Kneazle.
Thought-Spoke the mother and the father nodded but said nothing.
Derek got up and held the Kneazle kitten in his arms, the small creature purring now, he walked back over to Madi who had left the Crupp area.
"A Kneazle?"
Derek nodded and let Madi hold the kitten while he went to speak to the owner.

"Do you know about the sick Kneazle kitten?"
The old man nodded.
"Yes. No one's wanted him. Why?"
"I'l take him."
The old man smiled.
"You will? Are you sure?"
Seeing that Derek was serious, he refused payment and went to get supplies.
Derek walked back to Madi who was trying to name the kitten.
"How about.....Carmelo? No? Gredal? No?"
She looked up and saw Derek.
"He keeps saying the names don't fit."
Derek smiled and took the kitten from her.
"his parents named him. I suppose he wants to keep his birth name....Was it...Ferndal?"
The kitten's purrs seemed to grow louder.
"Yes. That's it. Ferndal it is."
Right on cue, the owner of the ship came back with supplies, told Derek how to get the kitten back to full health, gave him basic supplies, and sent the two on their way.

Outside the shop, Madi's aunt and uncle were waiting for them.
"Is that a Kneazle kitten? How adorable!"
The kitten purred as Madi's aunt petted the top of his head and Madi's uncle looked up at the sky.
"We should be heading back now, got the shopping done. What day do you two plan on heading back home."
Madi answered for Derek.
"We're not exactly sure. Soon, though."
The two adults began to walk a bit ahead of Madi and Derek.
Madi's aunt turned to look back at them.
"Well you can at least say good by to your grandmother before you leave!"
And off the group went.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Raphael Raymond
Christmas

(Note that people here are speaking french)

Raphael woke up one morning another restless sleep of weird and terrible dreams of Alexander Markus. He groand as he yawned and stretched in bed before peeling the window curtain a little. It was snowing heavily outside this morning, making this day a White Christmas. Raph smirked a little, finding such Christmases to be rare in London.

He got out of bed and threw on a housecoat before heading out of his room. The muggleborn's path to the stairs was cut off, however, but the excited running and screaming of his sisters. Raph cursed under his breath as he watched them run down stairs. "Oi! Watch where you are going!" He called out to the girls, "Nearly slammed me into the bloody wall!"

Raphael sighed and went down stairs before being ushered into the sitting room by his parents. "Joyeux Noël, Raphael." greeted Bernadette, his mother, sitting him on the couch next to a large Christmas Tree surrounded by presents. One of the family cats was sprawled over one of them in his sleep. "Just relax, my dear. Breakfast is on the stove and we'll be opening presents after."

Bernadette turn turned and snapped a little upon seeing her younger daughters already going through the gifts. "What did I tell you?!" The mother shouted, eagerly pulling the girls away and disturbing the sleeping cat, "We are having breakfast first! Dont touch till I say!:
Slava Ukraine!

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Thomas

The High Lord warped in, wearing armor similar to that of the Aurors but gilded and with a dragon hide overcoat on top. Two men swiftly followed behind, wearing an ultramarine variant of the uniform that marked them as Thomas's personal bodyguard. Striding up to the mansion, he walked up to the front porch, where a few of the bodies were already being carted out. Stepping into the Mansion itself, the leader of Britain's wizarding world looked at the remains of dried blood all around the mansion. Finally, he found himself walking into the billiards room "Ackerly, what in the good name of Mer-"

Thomas saw the body suspended on the wall with pool cues. At once Thomas knew the culprit. Smiling a little to himself when he realized just what kind of weapon his friend had unleashed after it destroyed him, he snapped back into action and said "Get this place cleaned, dispose of the bodies, and seal the files. Nothing gets out about this, to anyone."

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Andrew

"Yeah. It would be cool." he replied "but at the same time, have you heard what happens when you do it wrong? Yeesh, no thanks." he smiled. Then, at the mention of Adam, he frowned "Yknow, now that you mention it, I haven't heard a thing from Adam in ages. Not even in school. He's been a bit recluse lately - at least around me. Reckon he's alright?"

Then, with Christmas in mind, he smiled "No, but I'm excited. Your mum does the best decorations."

than live on my knees.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:06 am

Hogwarts: 2 January 2024

The snow continued to fall over the Scottish Highlands as the students returned to the ancient castle. Refreshed or not, optimistic or not, the reality was the new school term was upon and they had to confront it head on. Few could anticipate the challenges that lay before them, but the few who did could sense the darkness that could only just be made out in the distance of the future.

Regardless, as the students funneled into the Great Hall a mix of emotions stirred the atmosphere.

Caitie, for her part, sat at the Slytherin table and waited for the Headmaster to arrive. The young quarter-Veela put her book down and drummed her fingers on the table, having not touched her food.

Well, here we go again...

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:46 pm

The train ride was not that memorable, save for the fact that Ferndal the Kneazle kitten wouldn't stop talking to Rachel's niffler.
Soon enough, the Hogwarts Express arrived at the school, the students got into the carriages and were taken up to the castle proper.
The students filed into the Great Hall, took their seats, and food appeared on the tables.
Ferndal poked his furry head out of Derek's shirt pocket and meowed with wide eyes.
Food!
The kitten pawed towards a piece of meat and Derek picked up said piece of meat and was about to give it to Ferndal when he caught Madi glaring at him.
The cat and human shared the same look as they froze and simply gazed at her, then looked between each other.
"You two have a bond so close that its scary. You ask how Grace feels about this?"
The two unfroze again and Derek gave the gave the piece of meat.
"She's fine. In fact, she loves him."
"Good."
A few minutes passed while they picked at their food, then Madi spoke up again.
"So, apparition classes are today....Finally, we'll be able to go anywhere we want without using those stupid Portkeys...."
"We still need licenses and I think they still track people."
Madi shrugged.
"My point still stands."
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse